+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pope Francis To Usher In Vatican 3D TV Transmission At Unprecedented Canonisation Ceremony

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default Pope Francis To Usher In Vatican 3D TV Transmission At Unprecedented Canonisation Ceremony

This is getting interesting, folks. Preparation for Project Bluebeam...or perhaps Vatican disclosure? Hmmm...

Here is the article mentioned in the video (bold is mine):

Quote VATICAN CITY – Pope Francis will become the first pontiff seen globally in 3D during the upcoming April 27 ceremony in St. Peter’s Square when two of his predecessors, John Paul II and John XXIII, will be canonised as saints.

The unprecedented double canonisation event will be produced in 3D by the Vatican TV Center (CTV) in a partnership with Rupert Murdoch’s Sky Italia, BSkyB and Sky Deutschland payboxes, and Sony. The ceremony will also be beamed into 3D movie theatres across Europe and in North and South America, in what is being touted as the first convergence of HD, 3D and 4K technologies for such a high-profile multimedia 3D event.

At a press conference in the Vatican, CTV chief Monignor Dario Vigano said the live transmission will require “more satellites than the Sochi Olympics.

Vigano underlined that the Vatican decided to offer the canonisation ceremony to the world in 3D in order to give people who would want to attend but cannot, for many reasons including economic ones, the chance to get a “fully immersive” experience.

The production will use 13 3D cameras positioned in spots that will give a unique and exclusive vantage point of St Peter’s Square.

The HD feed will be carried by 100 broadcasters, including Italo pubcaster RAI, and viewed by an estimated 200,000 global TV audience.

The 3D TV feed will be beamed into Italy, the UK, and Germany on Sky.

The fact that CTV has teamed up with Sky on the 3D TV project, rather than RAI, which has until now been the Vatican’s customary TV partner in Italy, marks a major coup for Sky Italia.

Sky Italia managing director Andrea Zappia said he was “very proud” of the partnership with the Vatican which will also mark the first time Sky Italia, BSkyB, and Sky Deutschland team up on a live event.

More than 100 movie theatres in Italy will screen the ceremony in 3D through Nexo Digital, which will also beam it into movie theatres around the world, everywhere for free.

Roughly five million pilgrims are expected in Rome for the event, which will see four popes united in St Peter’s, given that the Vatican has confirmed that former Pope Benedict XVI will attend. Benedict, who stepped down from the papacy in February 2013, has been living a secluded existence inside the Vatican walls.
    Also keep in mind about ITCCS bringing Pope Francis and Queen Elizabeth to international court this month.

Also keep in mind the message from Miriam Delicado, who was given a message by her Pleiadian contacts. I respect Miriam Delicado and the work she does. After reading her books and following her progress, there is no doubt in my mind that this woman is legitimate and doing great work (bold is mine):

Quote This a very strong message that has been shared with me by the Great Ancestors. In 2014 there will be a very powerful spiritual leader or maybe religious leader that will bring about a very shocking form of disclosure. This will either come directly from this person or it will come as a result of this person meaning it will be about them.

I don’t believe in making predictions. But when I receive very strong messages from these beings such as the message regarding this spiritual/ religious leader I am moved to share it with you.

The main message for 2014 is that each and every individual follow their heart and their passion to be in service to all forms of life on this planet. To protect the waters, the land, the earth, the air, plants, animals, humans and every living thing.

In approximately February, March, 2013 the Great Ancestors came and told me that there were many paths that had been laid by those working in service that were simply not producing the results that were needed to ensure a stable future. For this reason I was informed that all alliances, friendships, working relationships, relationships, etc.… That were not working for the highest good would be shifted, cleared, and changed. This was a reset, a restart, a new beginning for all those who were here with an inner guided higher purpose in their lives.

Speaking with my friends and coworkers today, it is exceptionally clear that the year 2013 was about literally letting go of what was no longer serving us to enlighten us further and allow us to be in service in a productive and peaceful way. For many, it has been a year of torment and change.I have heard many people say that this year was one of the worst years of their lives. In my personal life I can also say that this year has been filled with many many deep challenges and I for one am looking forward to the year 2014.

So as we move into the new year we can expect that many great changes will continue to take place in our personal lives. The work of being in service to others and all those who have made this commitment the struggles that we have had in the past will begin to subside. The results of our work will begin to be seen and we will as a collective have a greater effect on the planet as a whole. Many new and startling disclosures will take place this year. The financial system around the world will also be changing how this will take place I do not have the details of, what I do know that my guides are telling me is not to have fear over any of the changes that we will be experiencing over the next few years.

The time of consequence is upon us now and for all those people who are focused on doing what they can when they can to support a balanced world; the consequence of our collective work will also be seen and felt now.

By May 2014 is when world events will begin to unfold that will begin to shape our future.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (8th April 2014), fifula (5th April 2014), Gerald Paris (4th April 2014), Hazel (5th April 2014), Johnny (4th April 2014), Joseph McAree (5th April 2014), lelmaleh (8th April 2014), Mercedes (4th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (4th April 2014), Nat_Lee (8th April 2014), pabranno (4th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Pope Francis To Usher In Vatican 3D TV Transmission At Unprecedented Canonisation Ceremony

Let's also keep in mind that according to Simon Parkes and others, the main substance the PTB are spraying with chemtrails is particulates of aluminum. Because aluminum is a good reflector, it would make sense that the main reason that they are spraying is to prepare the atmosphere for a false-flag alien invasion that is done with projection technology. They need the skies to be full of aluminum, a good reflector, which they have been spraying for many years, so their false-flag projection will be as effective as possible world-wide.

Since the PTB put their agendas beforehand so they can claim they warned us, it might make sense that the 3D projection of Pope Francis is their way of warning, or acclimating, us to their near-future plan of doing a false-flag alien invasion.

Makes sense...?
    ~Henry David Thoreau

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (8th April 2014), Gerald Paris (4th April 2014), Hazel (5th April 2014), Joseph McAree (5th April 2014), Mercedes (4th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (4th April 2014), pabranno (4th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,109 times in 3,488 posts

Default Re: Pope Francis To Usher In Vatican 3D TV Transmission At Unprecedented Canonisation Ceremony

Of course, the church never changes its rules about allowing women priests or married priest (well that only goes back 1,000 years) or allowing contraception as normal and healthy. And it has another law etched in stone - no one can be beatified (made a saint) until after they are dead for 50 years, although JP II died about 10 years ago. I hope that this means that if the 50 year to beatification law can be questioned, that maybe it actually is time to start questioning some of the other age old rules.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Robin (8th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Of course, the church never changes its rules about allowing women priests or married priest (well that only goes back 1,000 years) or allowing contraception as normal and healthy. And it has another law etched in stone - no one can be beatified (made a saint) until after they are dead for 50 years, although JP II died about 10 years ago. I hope that this means that if the 50 year to beatification law can be questioned, that maybe it actually is time to start questioning some of the other age old rules.
    The rules for 50 year sainthood was changed in 1983 by Pope John Paul II.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,109 times in 3,488 posts

Quote Posted by risveglio (here)
    Have been researching this it it seems you are right on this one. However, this is still against tradition and almost all saints have had to wait 50 years, but John Paul II suddenly gets it in a decade. I can only hope for some more reversals of millennia old traditions.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Robin (8th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Have been researching this it it seems you are right on this one. However, this is still against tradition and almost all saints have had to wait 50 years, but John Paul II suddenly gets it in a decade. I can only hope for some more reversals of millennia old traditions.
    There have been quite a few changes in the Church over the past century and Francis promises more. They are not as stagnant as all want us to believe but people need to believe in an all powerful evil enemy. The Vatican is not as dangerous as the G8 countries.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Creative Lorraine's Avatar
    Thanks

This is all so exciting about to unfold I found this site as well
    http://www.digitaltveurope.net/16632...isation-in-3d/

thank you for sharing Samwise

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Robin (8th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

There have been quite a few changes in the Church over the past century and Francis promises more. They are not as stagnant as all want us to believe but people need to believe in an all powerful evil enemy. The Vatican is not as dangerous as the G8 countries.
    Well, the Vatican has been and is very powerful but not in the way most people think.
    Pope, or acting for the Pope, Francis says he will take full responsibility for the indiscretions of the priests etc. But that's not going to make it all go away. People are not that foolish I hope.

Pope Ratzinger should be held accountable for his actions and not be let hide away while a Jesuit connives in the the usual way of the Jesuits, as known throughout the world through time.
    Religious people are gullible and feel guilty if they don't turn the other cheek but enough is enough.

We need to wake up is so many ways, and soon.
    Control and deception of the masses of the population has to end and the sooner the better.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

~Henry David Thoreau

+ Reply to Thread