+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 5 15 19 LastLast

Thread: Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told

1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Default Re: Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told

Quote Did you know I have only ever met you face to face of people on PA. I don't know you are a freind but you are valued deeply as a person.
    Do not know what to make of this statement, but if you ever had met me in person ...

Why now acknowledge here ?

Quote Friends IMo are people to have dinner and talk, forums mean IMO sharing info.
    Totally agree, i can always count on mine.

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

"Lana is a friend of mind, and I respect her work" is a common declaration in making an argument about people and not information. So what if lana is beguiled by her own fears and concerns about the way that her society looks to her? What if she has been interviewing an agenda intended person holding a distorted "world view"? Who is "out there" questioning this platform?

Friendship is a platform that can lead astray and why I think forums are about information itself. Deep questioning of all speakers includes where it intends to lead. Looking at the "hot flash" phenomenon of reaction to what looked like simple information challenging the Interviewee is what I brought up.

You brought "friend" up about Lana. I used my own statement that I was neither being friendly or unfriendly even though I actually met you personally about your response.

How committed are we about aligning with the "tribe" ? Tribes and feudalism connect and is IMO a diversion from understanding what underlies the tip of an iceberg about the helpfulness of information. Many spokespeople (in cluding REDICE) present particular information and IMO is not objective.

If we "like Henrik and Lana" this can lead to defending what they seem to be doing with their platform? It distorts value perhaps? It is a social construct to defend friends over enemies which is exactly the kind of black and white polarizing of "us and them" that feudal mind set creates IMO.

Based on "a friend cannot be criticized (because that is unfriendly or undermines the relationship?) so I will not disagree.

The type red herring that "my friends think this is true" is irrelevant is leading no where. To assert the existence of the rightness of what our friends think is "facebook truth". One's own freedom to participate in the process of arguing the value becomes "how many likes" can be garnered.

Given that I have passion on the feudal persuasions based on the eternal ISMness of categories and clans( ones I would prefer never to live within), I object to certain information I have learned and the sources that promote ideas.

This is my idea: FROM the LORDS who will have us fight each other as tribes so we never question the right of rule come the revivals of all feuds reactivated. I try to state what I think on this forum thread about what I think is important. But I try to quote other sources too. I'd like you or anyone to argue the ideas. People tend to say nothing so I am not sure about feedback.
    Last edited by Delight; 6th September 2014 at 18:23.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (6th September 2014)

4. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told

Ms delight ...

Obviously you and i are not from the same tribe ... And so be it.

PS ~ i think i have made myself clear on my post on this thread where i stand on this issue. But i will in response to your last post in saying, that i neither agree with Ms Yeager's views or Yours regarding this subject matter.

Note anyone who knows me as a friend ... Knows i don't do "argue" ...
    Last edited by giovonni; 6th September 2014 at 20:25.

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

High Giovanni I have no problem with Holocaust revision, but I have two major
    problems with the interview at the start the host runs through some of the death
    scenarios.She missed out one of the major causes shooting which killed millions
    and it wasthe catalyst whether true or myth that it was costing two much in
    ammunition and was time consuming and getting harder to hide and was not good
    for the ordinary infantryman to witness. The SS and local units beat and shot and
    hung most of the victims. Which led the Reinhard Heydrich final solution..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Heydrich

The second was the remark that most victims in the camps died of typhus and
    this does not count as a holocaust , and that they were dirty and did not want
    to change their clothes. It came over more callous than she meant , but the
    medical experiments and brutality, lack of food, medicines and sanitary conditions,
    loss of freedom, human rights and overcrowding certainly did not conform to
    the Red Cross or Geneva convention as military prisoners also ended up in the camps.

She also made remarks about blacks being experimented on, admittedly this was in
    the US and I have just posted about that on another thread.

I agree calling Hitler the devil is stupid , he was man of his time and if he did not
    rebuild the country by re arming, things may have been different. Hitler found his
    calling serving in WW1 and he was a man of the people, and wanted to rebuild the
    shattered German economy by the people under the discipline of ' Ein Volk, Ein
    Reich, Ein Fuhrer..starting with the Hitler Youth, thru society for the 1000 year Reich..

The horrific bombing of Dresden , Hamburg and other German cities are well known
    and were in retaliation for Coventry, London. Bath Birmingham ,Bristol ,
    Manchester and many other cities. The V1 and V2 were the first 'terror weapons'
    and might have done more damage if used differently , like firing at the DD ports
    instead of trying to frighten London.

There were millions of Germans brutalised throughout the period by the Nazi's ,
    western allies and particularly Russia where the Geneva convention did not exist.

I could go on but I'd be repeating previous posts. Basically she is debating whether
    and how many camp victims were gassed. Or it is all a jewish hoax.

The story always grows with the telling so not all the Holocaust stories may
    be genuine. But there are far to many of them to be a hoax imo.

Anyway it takes two sides to make a discussion. There is a good point at the end
    when it is important to look at all history and you will find history is always
    repeating itself and we are heading into another NWO if we are not careful .
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th September 2014 at 23:30.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Delight (7th September 2014), giovonni (8th September 2014), loungelizard (7th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

I just started watching a vid about the discovery of the body of Richard 111. In the
    intro they mention the quote by Francis Bacon below and I thought it very
    appropriate to the interview & my post above.

It reminded me that as I enjoy history I probably have read/watched more than the
    average person on historical events. It does not mean I'm right and should be
    tolerant of those with opposing views or just coming into these subjects,

There are many subjects I'm not that well up on so we should keep our remarks civil,,,,

Cheers Steve....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It also seems funny the fuss over one individual skeleton, and cause of death.
    when we are discussing the causes of death of millions on this thread.Its
    a strange world .......

After they describe the nature of the wounds and circumstances of death.
    They go onto talk about the 'Tudor Propaganda ' about Richard the 111 being
    a hunchback and an evil king......

As I say history repeats itself and the victor will ridicule the defeated, so
    don't take everything about Hitler as gospel. But there is still a lot unpleasant
    about how The Third Reich panned out.....We are also seeing it in the Ukraine and
    Israel today and other places.

Richard III - The Scientific Outcome

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...30-years-later
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th September 2014 at 23:33.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (8th September 2014), loungelizard (7th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Abuse of populations and prisoners has always gone on, from the sack of ancient
    cites when whole populations were put to the sword, and there have been many
    holocausts , massacres , ethnic cleansings and worse through out history.

Then we have ISIS using the web in the old shock propaganda meme. Another vid I
    watched a couple of days ago was about William Wallace , and he was Hung ,
    drawn and quartered and his body parts distributed to parts of Scotland as a
    deterrent to rebellion. These type of things happened again & again all thru
    recorded history, so beheading vids though shocking is relatively humane.

The reason for this post is I just saw this article on Davids site and it just proves
    how some human beings become conditioned to hurt other humans and enjoy it !!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up to 2,100 Photos of US Soldiers Abusing Prisoners May Soon Be Released

new Sunday 7th September 2014 at 10:01 By david-icke

‘Would the release of 10-year-old detainee abuse photographs, such as one
    depicting US soldiers pointing a broom handle at a hooded detainee’s rectum,
    incite terrorist organizations and threaten national security?

That’s a question government attorneys will have to answer next week
    when they explain to a federal court judge why as many as 2,100
    unclassified photos of US soldiers abusing Iraqi and Afghan captives
    should continue to be concealed from the public.’

Read more: Up to 2,100 Photos of US Soldiers Abusing Prisoners
    May Soon Be Released

https://news.vice.com/article/up-to-...on-be-released

====================================================
    D.Icke.com 7 Sept 2014

Lebanons army to probe ISIL beheading photos

Short vid on link.....http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/09...eading-photos/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th September 2014 at 10:14.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

loungelizard (7th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

Hello again Giovonni

As you requested, and out of respect for you, I listened to the interview with Carolyn Yeager, and would like to feed back my response to the particulars she presented in it (warning - monster post because these things need to be looked at closely). This is only my opinion, based on my study of and interest in this particular area of history. There is no intention to attack Carolyn Yeager (or anyone else) but merely to examine her argument.

Although I personally find Yeager's ideology repulsive, as a sincere, open-minded student of history, I have to be aware of the work of people with whom I disagree.

Firstly, I do have to say that I have a problem with the title "historical revisionist" that CY and others have applied to herself. "Orthodox" and "Mainstream" history is being revised constantly and therefore all historians could be termed "revisionists". I prefer the term "denialist" to describe people such as CY.

I've just had a thought...Giovonni, did you think that I was being aggressive by calling her a neo Nazi in the post you took object to? It was merely a fact: she refers to herself as such.

As an overall view, I would say that Carolyn Yeager's presentation was vague and confused: she was constantly struggling to explain her jumbled thoughts and didn't offer any sources, evidence other than anecdotal (which is often unreliable or even fictitious), or corroborating material.

23.10 CY calls into question the fact that 6 million Jews were murdered.

16 miles of shelving containing 50 million pieces of Nazi documentation detailing, among other things, the deliberate extermination of Jews, Roma, the mentally ill, Poles etc etc housed at Bad Arolsen proves CY wrong. https://www.its-arolsen.org/en/archi...ngs/index.html

23.42 CY implies that the use of coded language by the Nazis to avoid mentioning the Final Solution is a lie.

She doesn't explain what such terms, found regularly in Nazi documentation, mean: "Final Solution", "Liquidated" "Finished Off" "Special Treatment" "Cleansing" "Elimination" "Resettlement" "Treated Appropriately" and "Made Free of Jews".
    I assume she's never read the minutes of the Wannsee conferences where the Nazi elite agreed upon the implementation of the "Final Solution".

She doesn't mention that, although the Nazis recognised the need for utmost secrecy in their dealing with The Jewish Problem, there is plenty of documentation where euphemistic code words were not used - Karl Jagers diary for example, or several speeches by Himmler which refer openly to the extermination of the Jews.

23.51 CY makes the claim that gas chambers at Auschwitz has been debunked, although she didn't give details by whom and where.

The evidence proving the existence of gas chambers at Auschwitz is utterly introvertable.
    Was the commandant of Auschwitz, Rudolf Hoss, was lying both in his autobiography and under oat when he wrote:

"I commanded Auschwitz until 1 December 1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total dead of about 3,000,000. This figure represents about 70% or 80% of all persons sent to Auschwitz as prisoners, the remainder having been selected and used for slave labor in the concentration camp industries. Included among the executed and burnt were approximately 20,000 Russian prisoners of war (previously screened out of Prisoner of War cages by the Gestapo) who were delivered at Auschwitz in Wehrmacht transports operated by regular Wehrmacht officers and men. The remainder of the total number of victims included about 100,000 German Jews, and great numbers of citizens (mostly Jewish) from Holland, France, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Greece, or other countries. We executed about 400,000 Hungarian Jews alone at Auschwitz in the summer of 1944.

"Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavoured to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process. Of course, frequently they realised our true intentions and we sometimes had riots and difficulties due to that fact. Very frequently women would hide their children under the clothes but of course when we found them we would send the children in to be exterminated."

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1946Hoess.html

Höss went on to describe how 10,000 people were exterminated in one 24-hour period:

"Technically [it] wasn't so hard—it would not have been hard to exterminate even greater numbers.... The killing itself took the least time. You could dispose of 2,000 head in half an hour, but it was the burning that took all the time. The killing was easy; you didn't even need guards to drive them into the chambers; they just went in expecting to take showers and, instead of water, we turned on poison gas. The whole thing went very quickly."

24.46 CY claims that "the whole holocaust was about Auschwitz and when Auschwitz goes, the whole thing goes".

I don't know how to put into words how ridiculous this statement is so I'll leave it.

26.48 CY and the interviewer both laugh when they make the claim that all the deaths were due merely to a typhus outbreak.

There was an outbreak of typhus in August 1942. For a detailed breakdown of the figures, based on Nazi records http://www.holocaust-history.org/aus...body-disposal/ As to how that one outbreak caused over a million deaths over a 5 year period, they don't explain.

28.18 CY presents her version of the holocaust in a nutshell: it's a fantasy. Mass hysteria and rumour.

Again, I can't summon up the energy to react to that vile claim.

28.26 CY claims that the Germans were "too nice to the Poles working there" and that the Poles are responsible for all sorts of rumours and lies about Auschwitz.

Wow.

29.20 CY and the interviewer agree that the media and the Allies played up these rumours and fantasies to make then appear real and solid, as a form of propaganda.
    Have they ever heard of the appeasement of Hitler? Are they aware that the existence of concentration camps was known by most of the European governments long before the beginning of the WW2. It was known that the inmates in the camps were beaten, tortured and shot. Hundreds of political refugees tried to warn the governments about these camps and ask them to do something. None reacted because they refused to believe this information.

Far from "playing them up", no one believed the stories - unfortunately. And millions died as a result.

30.17 CY states that the Jews and the Allies determined never to let Germany be rehabilitated.

I have no idea how two Americans can make that judgement. As a European, I can state that it's untrue.

30.28 The interviewer asks why the Allies hated Germany before WW2.

Did they? No: that question is disingenuous and shows a remarkable lack of understanding - and bias. WW2 was not the result of petty squabbles and jealousies that resulted in the Allies trying to destroy Germany, as CY claims. It brought about primarily by Hitler's wish for the expansion of Germany, as stated by him in Mein Kampf.

36.13 The interviewer referes to "Leftists" who want to "Justify the destruction of any Europeans who stand up for their culture and nation"
    Can someone please explain what she means?

38.18 CY "…and the they scream - "Nazi!" - as if it's a bad thing…" !!

38.01 A summation of the glories of National Socialism according to CY,

38.10 CY points out that the Nazis banned animal experimentation.
    Shame they didn't show the same scruples about experimentation on humans.

38.56 CY describes how wonderful the literature of national Socialism is.
    Most people would recognise it for the brainwashing propaganda it was. Read for yourself: http://research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/

40.38 CY sums up the values of the Education of Youth in the Nazi Party as "Sound racial teaching".
    Can someone please explain to me how any teaching based on racial inequality can be sound?

41.36 CY moves on to the eugenics programme of the Nazi party: "No one could argue with it. So Sound. So Sensible".
    To approve of the Nazi parties aim of racial hygiene by the Action T4 programme - named "Gnadentod", which translates to 'mercy death' - is to approve of:
    • 70,273 people being killed at various extermination centres at psychiatric hospitals in Germany and Austria
    • the development of the use of lethal gas to effect large scale murder
    • the eugenic sterilisation of people with schizophrenia
    • compulsory sterilisation of people with hereditry illnesses
    • the killing of newborns identified as defective - by 1941, more than 5,000 children had been killed
    • the murder of the mentally ill
    etc

58.37 CY claims she wasn't taught anything about the "real" history of WW2 at school because the Jews are in control of education and the media.

59.27 Both CY and the interviewer laugh repeatedly when discussing the wonderful facilities available for the benefit of the inmates at Auschwitz
    So the presence of a swimming pool - which was for the use of guards, kapos and a few privileged prisoners - somehow proves that Auschwitz was a holiday camp. In the real world, over a million million people were murdered there, swimming pool or no swimming pool.

Carolyn Yeager then rejoices that "Hitler will be a mythological hero some years from now"...

At this point, I stopped listening as the statements became increasingly ludicrous.

Giovonni - I'd be interested to hear your impressions of the interview.
    Last edited by loungelizard; 7th September 2014 at 16:49.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th September 2014), Delight (7th September 2014), Dorjezigzag (7th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told

Why you and others feel the need to try and prompt me into expressing myself in a kind of way tickles my senses ... Note an old Avalon friend once asked me why i did not engage and express myself more often here ... My simple response to her then and to you now is that my opinion doesn't really matter much in the broader scheme of things ... Ever since i underwent a life changing by-pass surgery over twenty years ago ... i have become simply not that attached to the emotions of these kinds of horrific past events.

And i have frankly found that just compiling volumes of text (here) could not ever adequately address the fluidness of my ever changing/evolving thoughts ... For it is the real reason why i feel so induced in posting (so often and broadly) on many topics. It is my way of sharing the inquisitive nature of myself with others who are also compelled to visit this forum.

And since you asked in a civil manor ...

In regards to Carolyn Yeager and Lana Lokteff (who as a friend i might not always agree with but still admire her work) ...

Perhaps they are just trying to find (justify) some comforting explanation and answers to some very disturbing past and ongoing humanistic behaviors ... In (my opinion) which there might be some (ancestral) connections they're not to proud or comfortable with ... But in any case my understanding (since the aftermath of my near death/by-pass experience) is that we (everyone) personally choose in creating those realities in which we participate in while here on this plane.

That's all for me on this topic and thread.
    Last edited by giovonni; 8th September 2014 at 12:09. Reason: spelling

14. Link to Post #89
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of an incredible story. The story of a boy from an ordinary family whose ambition it was to become an artist, but who instead became a drifter.

His destiny however was not to drift into the awaiting oblivion, but to rise to the greatest heights of power, eventually to become one of the most influential men who ever lived.

Now for the first time, here is a documented account of a story many believe to be…

The Greatest Story NEVER Told!

Learn the untold story about the most reviled man in history. Adolf Hitler, The Greatest Story Never Told is a 6-hour Documentary by TruthWillOut Films.

This ground-breaking documentary chronicles the rise of Germany from defeat in World War I, to communist attempts to take over Germany; hyperinflation during the Weimar Republic, widespread unemployment and misery, and Adolf Hitler’s rise to power.

It also reveals a personal side of Adolf Hitler: who he was, his family background, his artwork and struggles in Vienna and what motivated him to come to power.

Quote There’s so much hidden history to recount; FDR Pearl Harbor conspiracy, Soviet brutality, betrayal and treachery on all sides. Do we really know the true cost of war? Do we really possess all the facts?
    Watch this series and uncover the real root causes of World War II. Do your own research and decide what you choose to believe. Think differently.

15. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

O **** Jack we are not doing this again ....LOL

I agree with some of the points in the above documentary and disagree with
    others..

I was just looking at some of the many Hitler and related threads and there are
    many more. Hitler was not born evil , he became the product of the end of
    imperialism and the beginning of workers parties that manifested in various
    ideologies from Communism, socialism . liberalism , democrats of many faces.
    conservatives, nationalists, monarchists, Zionists , dictators and others.

Some have as much, if not more blood on their hands from Stalin to Trueman
    and many in between. What Hitler did do in a very short space of time was to
    rebuild and destroy Germany in little over a decade 1933 -45 and caused millions
    of Germans and Europeans and others to die in yet another pointless war,
    manipulated behind the scenes by many unseen financers and backers...........

Which was going on before Hitler came to power and has been going on right
    up to today in the many and various manipulated conflicts to feed the Mil ind
    complex's around the world and 'Banksters' who fund this 'blood money'....
    Death machine conducted by manipulated politicians....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Ice Radio - Dennis Wise - Hour 1 - Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ory-Never-Told

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The "Hitler" Speech They (Don't) Want You To Hear..!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...You-To-Hear..-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Timeline of CIA Astrocities.....Cira 1941....1993 ....Just a few of the many commited...Must read

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ler#post750200

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "REAL" HITLER..!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...REAL-HITLER..-
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th September 2014 at 18:31.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (20th September 2014), Hazel (21st September 2014), heyokah (21st September 2014), jackovesk (20th September 2014), joeecho (20th September 2014), Krist (21st September 2014), loungelizard (21st September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), sandy (21st September 2014)

17. Link to Post #91
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Everyone is a pawn in this world playing his/ her part. From Mother Theresa to Hitler....we all realize it in the end.

But the best thing is that it doesn't end there (or here).

18. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This stuff gets circled around the internet from time to time and is heralded as some ground-breaking truth where as it's just as unbalanced as the general depiction that's offered as the 'official' story in the first place.

19. Link to Post #93
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Anyone else getting bored with this rehash of Hitler and the third reich as a means of stirring the pot?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Hazel (21st September 2014), loungelizard (21st September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014)

21. Link to Post #94
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    Anyone else getting bored with this rehash of Hitler and the third reich as a means of stirring the pot?
    Well, its either that or a big spoon to stir the pot. Can't have stuff burn at the bottom of the pan. Milk really stinks if it starts burning. I prefer whole milk. Oh look, there is a dog playing with a red balloon outside.

22. Link to Post #95
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    So after (Watching) the entire (6 Hours) of the Documentary ((Milneman)) how about ((You)) kindly furnish us all with your acumen...

How about providing ((Your)) deep insight & understanding of all the issues within the Documentary you thought were not appropriate or an issue...

I bet you look similar to this guy in real life...

PS - No soup for you...

Last edited by jackovesk; 21st September 2014 at 12:16.

23. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    So after (Watching) the entire (6 Hours) of the Documentary ((Milneman)) how about ((You)) kindly furnish us all with your acumen...

How about providing ((Your)) deep insight & understanding of all the issues within the Documentary you thought were not appropriate or an issue...
    Jackovesk

How about you get the ball rolling by "furnishing us with your acumen", and sharing your "deep insight and understanding" by presenting your analysis of the material in this film, and the conclusions you have drawn from this analysis

I'd be interested to hear your review of the video you posted in the OP.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Milneman (22nd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014)

25. Link to Post #97
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Jackovesk

How about you get the ball rolling by "furnishing us with your acumen", and sharing your "deep insight and understanding" by presenting your analysis of the material in this film, and the conclusions you have drawn from this analysis

I'd be interested to hear your review of the video you posted in the OP.
    No you 1st lazylizard, I insist...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 21st September 2014 at 12:13.

26. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote No you 1st lazylizard, I insist...
    Oh but Jacko…I exhausted myself on your previous Hitler thread…https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghlight=hitler
    …all that work on my part and so few thanks from you…

and then my contribution to Giovonni's thread about Dennis Wise's "The Greatest Story Never Told" https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=dennis+wise

…and then my contribution to sywrong's thread about Dennis Wise's "The Greatest Story Never Told" https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=dennis+wise

Hey, you know what? For a documentary entitled "The Greatest Story Never Told", it's been told a hell of a lot on Avalon…

So I'm sure you'll understand when I say that I'm completely shattered…this time, I implore you to lay it on the line first for us all to read, and I'll browse through your observations and see if I can summon up a comment…

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Agape (21st September 2014), Wind (23rd September 2014)

28. Link to Post #99
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)
    Quote No you 1st lazylizard, I insist...
    Oh but Jacko…I exhausted myself on your previous Hitler thread…https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghlight=hitler
    …all that work on my part and so few thanks from you…

and then my contribution to Giovonni's thread about Dennis Wise's "The Greatest Story Never Told" https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=dennis+wise

…and then my contribution to sywrong's thread about Dennis Wise's "The Greatest Story Never Told" https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=dennis+wise

Hey, you know what? For a documentary entitled "The Greatest Story Never Told", it's been told a hell of a lot on Avalon…

So I'm sure you'll understand when I say that I'm completely shattered…this time, I implore you to lay it on the line first for us all to read, and I'll browse through your observations and see if I can summon up a comment…
    Is that all you could muster...

Quote After approximately 3,000+ 'Thread's I've started it seems from your observation, I have only posted only 1 ((Hitler Thread)) in 3,000+. Kind of make's your point a little ((mute)) doesn't it...
    Whereas out of those 3,000+ 'Threads' it's actually 7 Hitler-Threads I've actually started hear at Avalon. Your point is still ((mute)) IMHO...

Nah, I'll wait for Newman's response first...

PS - Come to think about it who asked for your opinion in the 1st place...

PSS - Give Newman the benefit of the doubt & let him speak for himself without your interruptions..!!!

PSSS - Anyways all this is getting little ((RIDICULOUS))...

My only 'Standing-Point' to Mileman/Newman was instead of doing a ((Dump & Run)) on a thread. How about ((Backing it Up)) 1st...

Then I wouldn't have to reply in kind the way I did...!!!

Get it - Got it - Good...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 21st September 2014 at 15:17.

29. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,421 times in 5,645 posts

...didnt see the Hitler video until jackovesk's post, so thank you. Im part way through and some of the historical footage is a first for me and learned a few things along the way, that cant be bad....
    Last edited by mojo; 21st September 2014 at 15:43.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

jackovesk (21st September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 5 15 19 LastLast