Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12

Thread: Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told

1. Link to Post #221
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,863 times in 1,340 posts

Default Re: Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    I am extremely allergic towards this subject by now. How come so many people always like to bring it up and up again? It must have a extrem faszination to many..I guess....... This was before I even was born.
    I'm more persistent.... I guess! I had a Catholic minister tell me I should stop focusing so much on the darkness, and instead focus on happier things - but I didn't really take it seriously, as he was in the process of researching psychopaths at the time!

Back to Hitler - I haven't read all the postings but I'm beginning to glean some things.

I imagine Hitler did what he did because he "thought he had to"... which is another scary thought I'd prefer not to elaborate on (shudders)

There's another saying too, "If you find the Devil, you go looking for God, and if you find God, you go looking for the Devil". I have no idea where I got that quote - I know it's tricky! The theory seems psychologically sound though. I'm the little Christian Girl obsessed with the Devil - and this Hitler thread is very interesting.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

AutumnW (28th May 2019), BMJ (28th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #222
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,105 posts

https://vimeo.com/332709692

So let‘s just move on . . . ?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

AutumnW (28th May 2019), Bill Ryan (9th September 2019), BMJ (28th May 2019), Ivanhoe (28th May 2019), Wind (28th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #223
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    absolutely right, not a provocative claim at all. Also in war time, even if a given country's economy is good, it will veered towards very conservatives and sometimes fascism values/behaviors.
    Once in a while I confuse the difference between conservative values and fascism, but I think the difference is important. Conservatives try to prevent social changes -- they are called Conservatives because they want to conserve the status quo. We may even include people who would like to turn back the wheel of history by a few decades.

On the other hand fascists are a different kettle of fish -- they try to create an entirely different society based on their strange values. Some authors think that fascists try to uproot the values of the age of enlightenment, meaning the ascent of rational thinking and the "idea" of human rights.

Here is Umberto Eco about fascism:

Quote Umberto Eco Makes a List of the 14 Common Features of Fascism

While Eco is firm in claiming “There was only one Nazism," he says, “the fascist game can be played in many forms, and the name of the game does not change.” Eco reduces the qualities of what he calls “Ur-Fascism, or Eternal Fascism” down to 14 “typical” features. “These features," writes the novelist and semiotician, "cannot be organized into a system; many of them contradict each other, and are also typical of other kinds of despotism or fanaticism. But it is enough that one of them be present to allow fascism to coagulate around it.”
    1. The cult of tradition. “One has only to look at the syllabus of every fascist movement to find the major traditionalist thinkers. The Nazi gnosis was nourished by traditionalist, syncretistic, occult elements.”
    2. The rejection of modernism. “The Enlightenment, the Age of Reason, is seen as the beginning of modern depravity. In this sense Ur-Fascism can be defined as irrationalism.”
    3. The cult of action for action’s sake. “Action being beautiful in itself, it must be taken before, or without, any previous reflection. Thinking is a form of emasculation.”
    4. Disagreement is treason. “The critical spirit makes distinctions, and to distinguish is a sign of modernism. In modern culture the scientific community praises disagreement as a way to improve knowledge.”
    5. Fear of difference. “The first appeal of a fascist or prematurely fascist movement is an appeal against the intruders. Thus Ur-Fascism is racist by definition.”
    6. Appeal to social frustration. “One of the most typical features of the historical fascism was the appeal to a frustrated middle class, a class suffering from an economic crisis or feelings of political humiliation, and frightened by the pressure of lower social groups.”
    7. The obsession with a plot. “The followers must feel besieged. The easiest way to solve the plot is the appeal to xenophobia.”
    8. The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”
    9. Pacifism is trafficking with the enemy. “For Ur-Fascism there is no struggle for life but, rather, life is lived for struggle.”
    10. Contempt for the weak. “Elitism is a typical aspect of any reactionary ideology.”
    11. Everybody is educated to become a hero. “In Ur-Fascist ideology, heroism is the norm. This cult of heroism is strictly linked with the cult of death.”
    12. Machismo and weaponry. “Machismo implies both disdain for women and intolerance and condemnation of nonstandard sexual habits, from chastity to homosexuality.”
    13. Selective populism. “There is in our future a TV or Internet populism, in which the emotional response of a selected group of citizens can be presented and accepted as the Voice of the People.”
    14. Ur-Fascism speaks Newspeak. “All the Nazi or Fascist schoolbooks made use of an impoverished vocabulary, and an elementary syntax, in order to limit the instruments for complex and critical reasoning.”
    http://www.openculture.com/2016/11/u...f-fascism.html

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2019), BMJ (2nd June 2019), Flash (2nd June 2019), Jayke (1st June 2019)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,315 times in 6,796 posts

Farsight Institute has just released this interesting video for free, I bought it some years ago.

It just basically confirms that Hitler escaped probably to Argentina and his personality was split.
    Apparently some demon took control of him later in his life and that probably explains all the horrific things.

Also here's what the Law of One states about Hitler:

Quote Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf [Hitler]?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known [as] Adolf is at this time in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field. This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of change in vibratory level associated with the cessation of the chemical body complex, nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.

Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary to re-cover what you have already given, but if you could complete that information it would be helpful.

Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green-ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (9th September 2019), edina (9th September 2019), Iloveyou (9th September 2019), silvanelf (10th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12