+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told

This is a very interesting discussion.....

HARRY COOPER: THE 4TH REICH & AUTHOR OF "HITLER IN ARGENTINA" STILL ALIVE AFTER WWII

Project Camelot

Streamed live on 1 Dec 2017
    I will be interviewing Harry Cooper on Friday December 1st at 1pm PT.
    Harry Cooper served for 4 years in the U.S. Air Force and 12 years Coast
    Guard (Aux.) and was a Flotilla Commander.

He has written 21 books and we talk about his bestselling book "HITLER IN
    ARGENTINA" with documented evidence that Hitler was still alive long after WWII.

Short bio written by Harry Cooper:

"I am the world's foremost expert on the history of the German U-Boats and
    now also on the escape of Adolf Hitler. Unlike other researcher/writers who
    read a few documents and other people's books to produce their own book,
    which are almost always just their theories without proof or substance - I
    read the documents then I go where the history was made. I go to Germany
    and Austria on average two times each year since 1988 and have been to
    South America nine times in the past eight years where I take photos of these
    historic places and interview people who were there and give me first-hand
    information. I have just been contacted by a major television production
    company in Buenos Aires who will fly me down there to do a documentary on
    the tragic loss of the submarine ARA SAN JUAN and I have another fact-finding
    expedition scheduled in March 2018 to Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil and Paraguay.
    We are peeling back the layers like onion skin - peel back one layer and another
    is there with questions waiting to be answered.

Our biggest advantage lies in the fact that we have several thousand Members in
    77 countries and many are active or retired Intel people. They are my eyes and
    ears in various locations to lay the groundwork and take me to the people who
    have the first-hand history."

For more info go to http://www.sharkhunters.com then to PREVIOUS TOURS.
    There are thousands of photos and explanations of this research.

KERRY CASSIDY
    PROJECT CAMELOT TV
    http://projectcamelot.tv
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th December 2017 at 15:35.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2017), raregem (5th December 2017), Star Tsar (20th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #142
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The so-called "Holocaust" was fabricated in America in 1950s, including the fake Diary of Anne Frank. I was at the Jewish Museum in Moscow (I highly recommend you pay a visit. Just a stone's throw from the synagogue. A great place to learn the history of Jews, with low-tech exhibitions and high-tech shows), but there was no mention of "Holocaust." Instead there were records of killings of Jews by Slavs during WWII because Slavs hated the Jews.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th May 2019 at 00:30. Reason: trimmed down to be r100% elevant to this thread

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    ...including the fake Diary of Anne Frank.
    You see here's the problem in the way you're presenting yourself — and why you're just not making many friends here. (Whether you care about that or not!)

You state that the Diary of Anne Frank is fake. Flatly, as if it was a fact, and you know best.

But it's not an agreed fact. Far from it. Claims by some that it was faked, as best I know, have been largely debunked. This is an interesting topic, worthy of a thread in itself, but YOU CAN'T STATE THINGS ARE FACT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN OPINION.

At least, quote references. That's the way discussion works. Then, if you're right, others can learn.

Over and over again, though, you don't seem to be interested in discussion.

You only seem to be interested in stating your opinions on a take-it-or-leave-it basis. But why?

Whether you're correct or not about anything you say, that just doesn't work pragmatically. All you're likely to do is alienate people, because you come over as being arrogant. That's a poor strategy for a teacher.

You may have the inner satisfaction of 'being right'... but that's of zero practical use if no-one listens.

You just get to be right, and alone.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th May 2019 at 00:29.

5. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (19th May 2019), Billy (20th May 2019), BMJ (21st May 2019), Caliban (20th May 2019), Constance (19th May 2019), gord (19th May 2019), Hervé (19th May 2019), Ivanhoe (20th May 2019), Kristin (19th May 2019), Kryztian (19th May 2019), loungelizard (24th November 2020), Omi (19th May 2019), Patient (19th May 2019), Praxis (19th May 2019), Rosemarie (19th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), seko (21st May 2019), Sierra (20th May 2019), Sophocles (20th May 2019), Star Tsar (19th May 2019), Valerie Villars (20th May 2019), Wind (20th May 2019), Yoda (22nd May 2019)

6. Link to Post #144
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Fact: There is a museum in Amsterdam, Holland, carrying the name Anne Frank.
    https://www.annefrank.org/en/

Fact: There is a secret door to the hideout inside.
    But Anne Frank wrote in the diary in question that such door was taken down.

Fact: There is a big diary in a glass case in display, closed and not showing the content.
    But her father said there were scattered sheets of paper (on which Anne supposedly wrote her thoughts and records) on the floor when he returned to the house in Amsterdam after WWII.

Fact: Otto Frank was in Auschwitz.
    Was he gassed because he was Jewish? No, he was in a hospital in Auschwitz.

Fact: The diary is written in ball-point pen.
    Fact: There are translation errors. (Not from Dutch to English, but the errors were made in translating from English to Dutch)
    Fact: The diary is written in adult hand-writing in Dutch using perfect grammar for a 12-year old

And so on

---
    postscript
    There was a lawsuit between Otto Frank and a script writer (???) but the case was settled happily out of court in New York.

For the thinking public:
    https://konigbooks.uk/blogs/news/ann...-by-otto-frank
    Last edited by Didgevillage; 19th May 2019 at 20:04.

7. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

The so-called "Holocaust" was fabricated in America in 1950s, including the fake Diary of Anne Frank.
    Wow!

My grandfather, a German citizen of Polish parents was a construction worker and during 1940's was stationed in Warsaw in 1943 where he bulldozed the Jewish ghettos as he was ordered to do. When he came back to Germany, he would tell friends what he did and asked “And where did all those people go to?” at which point my grandmother ordered him to shut up because they would get in trouble. When the war ended and most people were busy getting their lives back together and not looking at the past, my grandfather, not a highly educated man, was one of the first to seek out the truth of what happened to Germany’s thriving Jewish population that had almost completely disappeared..

My grandfather, Peter Peplinski, in the early 1940s.

My mother’s best friend lost her entirely family except for her sister. The two of them were adopted by a Polish family that hid them for a while in large sauerkraut barrels while the Nazis were combing their villages. They eventually came to the U.S. and were adopted by a Jewish family. In the late 1980's she returned to Poland to meet the children of the family that saved her and was able to help them financially when the economy collapsed as Poland transitioned out of communism.

My mother, Elisabeth Peplinski, in the early 1940s.
    While she was going to Hitler Youth meetings, the woman
    who would become her best friend 20 years later was
    hiding from the Nazis in a sauerkraut barrel, to escape
    the fate of extermination that had befallen her family.

In college I made numerous friends with students who were Jewish. A number of them, when I asked about their extended families, they gave a sardonic laugh, and remarked how most of their family tree ended at places like Auschwitz, Treblinka and Buchenwald. For many of them, their parents and grandparents were people who barely made it out, and they would never talk to their children about the years of their lives in Germany, it was just too painful. Sometimes they were neurotic about the unpredictability of the future and seized every moment of the day like it was their last, or they were angry, reclusive and mistrustful of the world. When I entered the work place I met one German-Jewish man and tried to engage him in the language of his birth. He wouldn’t respond. He had refused to speak the language of the people who had enacted so much horror. In a hot unair-conditioned bus station I encountered an older woman who briefly rolled up her long sleeved blouse in the heat as I noticed numbers tattooed on her arm. She caught me staring at her arm and immediately rolled down her sleeves. Our eyes met briefly and then we both looked away, too ashamed to confront the ugliness that had befallen her.

On a number of threads you either blame Jewish people for what is wrong with the world or insist that certain individuals are problematic in the world are “crypto-Jews”, including Bill and Hillary Clinton, Antonin Scalia, and George W. Bush. When I asked you about Scalia, you cited a podcast of Texe Marrs, and I did listen to it.

Here's Texe Marrs talking about Scalia's (Jewish gentile) death.
    Go to 20:00
    http://remnantradio.org/Archives/aud...ume%20234).mp3

Marrs also indicates that the Pope (who at the time was in northern Mexico somewhere) could well have been there too.
    I have to say I’ve listened to thousands of podcasts and youtube videos in my time presenting all sorts of controversial and unorthodox ideas (most relating to conspiracy and the paranormal) and all of them exemplify different levels of research, critical analysis, and eloquence, some better than others, but this one, is definitely at the very bottom of the list. Texe Marrs makes the argument that Scalia is a “crypto-Jew” because Scalia openly referenced the Talmud as one basis for our legal system.

If you go to the Supreme Court, you will find a frieze which includes many of the important figures in the historical development of the law, including Menes, Hammurabi,, Lycurgus, Confucius, Justinian, Muhammad, Charlemagne, King John of England, Napoleon and Moses and King Solomon. Knowing Jewish law as well as the laws of these other traditions is only showing that he is versed in the history of law, as anyone who is expected to write the nations most important decisions should be. If reading and referring to the Talmud makes one Jewish, than I, a Roman Catholic am not only Jewish, but also Hindu, Shingon Buddhist, Christian Scientist, Scientologist, Lutheran, Swedenborgian, and am only one Koran reading away from being a “crypto-Moslem” is your unique way of classifying people.

The other allegation that Pope Francis was present at the ranch where Scalia was (at an imaginary pedophillia fest - not enough time and energy to debunk the lunatic logic of Mr. Texe Marr in one post) is absurd and ridiculous. Francis did visit Ciudad Juarez, a hundred miles a way on from the ranch on the other side of the border. Absolutely no evidence that he crossed the border or any evidence presented by Mr. Marrs to prove he did so or had reason to. Not only that, but Mr. Marrs should have done a little research about the dates too. Antonin Scalia died on the 13th of February, 2016. At that time, the Pope was still in Mexico City, about a thousand miles away, and would travel to three other cities before he hit Ciudad Juarez on February 17th. So, if the Pope was at the ranch, he not only amazing was able to get over the border into Texas unnoticed, but must also be a time traveler to have reached the ranch before the time of Scalia’s death.

It might sound as though I were leaving out some important ideas of Mr. Marrs or over simplifying them. To the best of my knowledge, I am reproducing his shallow and empty argument to the best of my ability but please check the link above if I have missed anything and I will make a correction.

In people who gravitate towards ideas like the Flat Earth Theory, there is a special kind of stupid that leads one to ignore reason and critical thinking and get sucked into vacuous ideas and proclaim them loudly and arrogantly. In people who gravitate towards ideas that certain racial or religious groups, are the entire source of the world’s problems, either openly or covertly, there is a special kind of ugliness. But here in your posts, we see the intersection of the two: extreme stupidity and extreme ugliness. Why the mods of Project Avalon can not tolerate Flat Earthers as much as they tolerate you is beyond me.

Bill you asked to go back to the topic, and I am sorry to interrupt a thread that has some intelligent posts. I would suggest moving my post and yours and Didge’s “Anne Frank” post to a new thread, where Didge can now have the opportunity to tell us, using critical thought, in his own words:
    • How Anne Frank’s diary was faked.
    • How George W. Bush and Bill and Hillary Clinton are crypto-Jews.
    • How we can prove that Pope Francis was present at Antonin Scalias death, and how we know with certainly there were pedophilic acts taking place.

If you are unable to do this Didge in a way that impresses us with intelligence and insight, it is time for you to leave this community. It is time for you to stop disrupting our post with your two lines of arrogance of how “the Jews did it.” It is time for you to stop derailing threads with your Jew-baiting comments. It is time for you to shut up and listen to what others have to say and to start using critical thinking. And it is time for Project Avalon to stop waiting for that to happen because you have already wasted enough of our time and energy.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 20th May 2019 at 01:09. Reason: spelling

8. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

AutumnW (20th May 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (20th May 2019), Bill Ryan (20th May 2019), Billy (20th May 2019), BMJ (21st May 2019), Bob (20th May 2019), Caliban (20th May 2019), Constance (20th May 2019), Flash (20th May 2019), Intranuclear (20th May 2019), loungelizard (20th May 2019), Olaf (21st May 2019), Omi (20th May 2019), onawah (20th May 2019), Pam (21st May 2019), Praxis (20th May 2019), raregem (20th May 2019), Rosemarie (20th May 2019), Savannah (28th November 2020), Sierra (20th May 2019), Sophocles (20th May 2019), Star Tsar (20th May 2019), Tintin (20th May 2019), TomKat (20th May 2019), UfonautRadio (21st May 2019), Valerie Villars (20th May 2019), Wind (20th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #146
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

My mother’s best friend lost her entirely family except for her sister.
    I'm sorry to hear that. But don't 100,000 German women and children who were burned alive in Dresden count?
    And in many other cities?

Germans were eager to send Jews to Palestine, but the British were against it, because many Jews were pro-German and were afraid that a new Jewish state will be a replica of Nazi Germany, which it is.

When I asked you about Scalia, you cited a podcast of Texe Marrs, and I did listen to it.
    I'm glad you did. You didn't mention what your thoughts were.

http://remnantradio.org/Archives/aud...ume%20234).mp3

Marrs also indicates that the Pope (who at the time was in northern Mexico somewhere) could well have been there too. That's based on his information and I'm not privy to all of his sources.

In people who gravitate towards ideas like the Flat Earth Theory, there is a special kind of stupid that leads one to ignore reason and critical thinking and get sucked into vacuous ideas and proclaim them loudly and arrogantly.
    I'm with you on that. But I have to respond to questions thrown at me.

[1]How Anne Frank’s diary was faked.
    I answered that on the other thread. I refrained from writing on this thread (My post has been moved) because I knew I get viciously attacked if I wrote on Hitler and the Jewish origin of the Nazi Party.

[2]How George W. Bush and Bill and Hillary Clinton are crypto-Jews.

http://www.texemarrs.com/022006/geor...uble_agent.htm
    https://jewishjournal.com/opinion/13...rn-to-judaism/ Just one of many.

[3]How we can prove that Pope Francis was present at Antonin Scalias death, and how we know with certainly there were pedophilic acts taking place.

I already answered that.

10. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

My mother’s best friend lost her entirely family except for her sister.
    I'm sorry to hear that. But don't 100,000 German women and children who were burned alive in Dresden count?
    And in many other cities?
    WTF do the people have died in Dresden have to do with the denial Holocaust? Dresden was a tremendous horror - how does it legitimize the horror enacted again Jewish people like my mother's friend? I recounted here a tremendous loss of life, tremendous trauma and tremendous damage passed down to the next generation of people still alive today, all of which, in your arrogance and ignorance you are denying ever happened. The Holocaust is not only well confirmed by research and evidence, in my own life it is confirmed by well documented and personal accounts of many survivors I know well. For you to continue to deny the validity of these stories is a great demonstration about how the simple-mindedness and dark-heartedness that has driven genocides and cultural destruction through centuries is still alive and unwell.

When I asked you about Scalia, you cited a podcast of Texe Marrs, and I did listen to it.
    I'm glad you did. You didn't mention what your thoughts were.
    You obviously didn't read my response above where I analyzed it in detail. If you can't figure out what I was saying about it, here's the seven word summary: it is a large pile of excrement.

Marrs also indicates that the Pope (who at the time was in northern Mexico somewhere) could well have been there too. That's based on his information and I'm not privy to all of his sources.
    The private information thing makes this sound like the Corey Goode story. Were there blue chickens involved? Did the pope get to the Texas ranch in time for Scalia's death via the 20 and back program?

[1]How Anne Frank’s diary was faked.
    I answered that on the other thread. I refrained from writing on this thread (My post has been moved) because I knew I get viciously attacked if I wrote on Hitler and the Jewish origin of the Nazi Party.
    No, you just posted a list of absurdities with the word "FACT" before each one, as if you were communicating something intelligent. A trained parrot could make a better case for Holocaust denial than you.

[2]How George W. Bush and Bill and Hillary Clinton are crypto-Jews.

http://www.texemarrs.com/022006/geor...uble_agent.htm
    That's not an answer. That's a link. I already spent much time listening to the last Texe Marr broadcast you sent and I thoughtfully analyed it as garbage. You didn't acknowledge any of what I wrote or comment on it. I am not going back into the cesspool of Texe Marr land again.
    [3]How we can prove that Pope Francis was present at Antonin Scalias death, and how we know with certainly there were pedophilic acts taking place.

I already answered that.
    No you didn't. You just posted links and insisted that we trust a raving loon-brained dimwit who claims he has inside information.

I knew I get viciously attacked if I wrote on Hitler and the Jewish origin of the Nazi Party.
    Are you getting viciously attacked now? Is it a Jewish Illuminati conspiracy to ask you to make more than dogmatic statements and suffer because people question them or write rebuttals to them? Is the PC police hurting your tender and delicate as you enact your first amendment constitutional right to shït upon those people who were exterminated in the Holocaust? Oh, I forgot, the Holocaust is a 1950s fabrication. So did all those people that I mentioned hallucinate there experiences they told me about, or are they Illuminati spies? Or maybe I am one?

It's time for you to move on. I have no idea what your actual age is, but you have the critical thinking skills of an 11 year old. It's time to embrace critical thinking, the kind of thinking where you look at information and data without unquestionable suppositions like "every word in the Bible is literally true" or "the Jews are the source of all evil on Earth." And it time for you to take responsibility for your words and not feign some melodramatic victim-hood if people question them. And it's time for you to leave Avalon. You've detracted too many people having meaningful discussions with your babble.

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2019), Billy (20th May 2019), BMJ (21st May 2019), Bob (20th May 2019), Flash (20th May 2019), Intranuclear (20th May 2019), loungelizard (20th May 2019), Omi (20th May 2019), onawah (20th May 2019), Praxis (20th May 2019), raregem (20th May 2019), Rosemarie (20th May 2019), Sierra (20th May 2019), Sophocles (20th May 2019), Tintin (20th May 2019), Valerie Villars (20th May 2019), Wind (20th May 2019)

12. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Moderator note from Bill: I moved the most recent posts above to this dormant 2014 thread, which is at once both highly controversial and actually very interesting.

Not surprisingly, the original documentary video with the same title as the thread has been long since taken down by YouTube. However, it's here in the Avalon Library. For anyone with 6 hours to spare, it presents a detailed and documented revisionist view of some of the key events of World War II.

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (13th September 2020), avid (20th May 2019), Billy (20th May 2019), BMJ (21st May 2019), Bob (20th May 2019), Constance (20th May 2019), Kryztian (20th May 2019), Omi (20th May 2019), onawah (20th May 2019), raregem (20th May 2019), Rosemarie (20th May 2019), Savannah (28th November 2020), Sophocles (20th May 2019), Valerie Villars (21st May 2019), Wind (20th May 2019), Yoda (22nd May 2019)

14. Link to Post #149
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Nice to see the raging anti-Semite is gone. It's one thing to criticize current Israeli government and foreign policy and another to deny the Holocaust and all the very real persecutions the Jews have been through.

As for Hitler, I watched that documentary and its very compelling. It makes sense that some arrangement was worked out with allies ahead of time to spirit him out of the country as a condition of surrender. Did they find Eva Braun's body? I can't remember. I think they did.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2019), Billy (20th May 2019), Bob (20th May 2019), Kryztian (20th May 2019), Sophocles (20th May 2019), Wind (20th May 2019)

16. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

"The Greatest Story Never Told" is also available on this website. https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
    You can watch it episode by episode - 27 of them in all, over 5 hours.

I did watched the first 24 and didn't have the stomach to finish. Basically, they started with a brilliant argument, but as the series progressed, their arguments got progressively weaker and more questionable. It started by showing how Great Britains foreign policy after World War I, which treated Germany like it a colonial state, led to the creation of Hitler. Some of the later data is the video, such as the claims of Leuchtner that the camps never had gas chambers, were much more questionable - I can't say that I have a definitive opinion on this matter yet.

Episode 24 really shows you who is behind the video - it basically says, if Hitler had won, we would not have to put up with .... what follows is a photo montage that shows pictures of interracial and same sex couples, mixed with photos of people rioting and urinating on public monuments. Make no mistake, this series is the work of fascist white supremacists.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2019), Billy (20th May 2019), Sierra (22nd May 2019), Wind (20th May 2019)

18. Link to Post #151
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

"The Greatest Story Never Told" is also available on this website. https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

I did watched the first 24 and didn't have the stomach to finish. Basically, they started with a brilliant argument, but as the series progressed, their arguments got progressively weaker and more questionable. It started by showing how Great Britains foreign policy after World War I, which treated Germany like it a colonial state, led to the creation of Hitler. Some of the later data is the video, such as the claims of Leuchtner that the camps never had gas chambers, were much more questionable - I can't say that I have a definitive opinion on this matter yet.

Episode 24 really shows you who is behind the video - it basically says, if Hitler had won, we would not have to put up with .... what follows is a photo montage that shows pictures of interracial and same sex couples, mixed with photos of people rioting and urinating on public monuments. Make no mistake, this series is the work of fascist white supremacists.
    K, I must have watched a different documentary. Any video questioning the holocaust should be disregarded. Imho the more interracial marriage the better too. It seems to me that whenever white people agitate for genetic purity, it's a bit like promoting a tiny gene pool where even the best swimmers are like them. Pink, hairless, bloated, not bright and thrashing about like they are drowning.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Billy (20th May 2019), Sierra (22nd May 2019)

20. Link to Post #152
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

K, I must have watched a different documentary. Any video questioning the holocaust should be disregarded. Imho the more interracial marriage the better too. It seems to me that whenever white people agitate for genetic purity, it's a bit like promoting a tiny gene pool where even the best swimmers are like them. Pink, hairless, bloated, not bright and thrashing about like they are drowning.
    Autumn,

Your comments about “white people@ are racist and disgusting. And factually incorrect.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2019), Kryztian (20th May 2019), Orobo (20th May 2019), Pam (21st May 2019), Savannah (28th November 2020), Star Tsar (21st May 2019)

22. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)

Autumn,

Your comments about “white people@ are racist and disgusting. And factually incorrect.
    Yes those comments Autumn are disgusting and literally it is perfect reverse racism.

I do not care if you are black, yellow, red, white, whatever, but you seem to care aren' t you? I do not know what you would say if I were writing similar comments on your family or your race (because I do not know what it is, and frankly, I do not care).

I think this is worth a public apology.

---------

Gosh Avalon is starting to be gross. What is going on people?

I don't post on facebook because the comments are so rude, uneducated, Facebook is leveling people from the bottom, no up there.

It seems that some Avalon users are transporting the attitude they have on facebook and twitter and instagram here on Avalon. Unacceptable.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2019), Kryztian (20th May 2019), Orobo (21st May 2019), Star Tsar (21st May 2019), Valerie Villars (21st May 2019)

24. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Any video questioning the holocaust should be disregarded.
    I think most of us here would disagree. Any book, lecture, video, presentation questioning any topic, any truth, can and should be taken seriously.

Also, this series questions a lot of things that deserve to be looked into: Who really caused the World War II? Was it just a series of events that took us into the war or was someone planning it? What reasons did Germany have to go into Poland? Where the counties that condemned Germany (USA, Britain, France) really morally superior? There are also some other good questions that have been addressed here on Avalon: Was the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust 6 million or was that number predetermined in the 1920s? Was the Holocaust story distorted and used as propaganda to dehumanize the Palestinian people and create the Isreali state?

Looking at these questions with an open mind and investigating them does not make you racist, or a lover or hater of Germans, Jews, White people or anyone else for that matter. The only thing we really need to love is truth, and to do that you need to been open to all questions and all possible answers.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 20th May 2019 at 23:00. Reason: fixing quotation

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

AutumnW (21st May 2019), Iloveyou (21st May 2019), Ivanhoe (21st May 2019), Orobo (21st May 2019), Pam (21st May 2019), Sierra (22nd May 2019), Strat (20th May 2019), Wind (21st May 2019)

26. Link to Post #155
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Autumn,

Yes those comments Autumn are disgusting and literally it is perfect reverse racism.

I do not care if you are black, yellow, red, white, whatever, but you seem to care aren' t you? I do not know what you would say if I were writing similar comments on your family or your race (because I do not know what it is, and frankly, I do not care).

---------

I don't post on facebook because the comments are so rude, uneducated, Facebook is leveling people from the bottom, no up there.

It seems that some Avalon users are transporting the attitude they have on facebook and twitter and instagram here on Avalon. Unacceptable.
    I dont want to speak for AutumnW but I took what they said, the bolded part, to be about the white people who agitate for genetic purity and NOT for all white people in general, since they mentioned that more interracial marriage is good.

And if that is the case, I would happen to agree. Generally, when you see people preaching about racial purity, they look like they could end up in places like r/beholdthemasterrace. I have made jibs at people on this forum making reference to the "14 words". Do you know what this is a reference to?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children," or the less commonly used "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."

So if AutumnW is talking about people like David Lane , david Duke, or Tom Metzger then I agree with the characterization and would take issue with you defending the likes of these people openly.

This goes for any people preaching genetic purity.

A person belonging to racial category X getting mad at another person of racial category X for marrying/dating/having children with person of racial category Y is bigoted and stupid and hopefully one day will die off from the human species(sooner rather than later preferably).

What makes America great( from my perspective anyhow as an American) is that it doesnt matter your shape/color/size/belief system, if you can be on board for liberty, equality, and justice FOR ALL then you should live in America and be with like minded humans. I know this isnt in practice yet, but hopefully we will achieve it in my lifetime.

But if you think a person belonging to racial Category X or Religious system Z doesnt deserve the same rights as yourself, then I dont want to associate with you and I hope many others feel the same. I like to think that this board holds similar principles to that of Liberty Equality and Justice for all( probably adding something about Truth as well since this place is an archive of the search for knowledge on a great many subjects!) but I could be assuming too much. Given what I believe I know of Bill, I dont think I am too far off. But please do correct me on any thing I got wrong.

I hope many others, regardless of nationality, share my opinion about these things.

E Pluribus Unum

27. Link to Post #156
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Praxis. I meant racial purity and I do deeply and publicly apologize to all the pink hairless bloated white supremacists for neglecting to mention that they likely have pimply asses too.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd May 2019), Flash (21st May 2019), Sierra (22nd May 2019)

29. Link to Post #157
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Kryztian, If you feel compelled to watch things that question the holocaust, up to suggesting it was a conspiracy by one class of Jews against another, feel free.

You might find something valuable. Maybe...but there is also a chance that others who do it, don't know how to think and it boils down to, "someone said something on YouTube that conflicts with the mainstream so it makes it automatically true." No thanks. Not for me.

Holocaust denial or minimizing (by carping on about the number of deaths) is a litmus test. It signals to me that there is a strong likelihood that the entire body of information is biassed Starts out sounding reasonable and then slowly step by step takes you down a weird alt right bigoted rabbit hate hole.

However, the whole Hitler was spirited out of the country sounds like it could be true. I've seen credible info on that subject. It makes logical sense.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 21st May 2019 at 03:18.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Sierra (22nd May 2019)

31. Link to Post #158
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Autumn,

---------

But members slamming gays, transgender, immigrants bombed out of their own countries are not asked to publicly apologize. Members who minimize the plight of blacks are also not held up to this kind of scorn. That's a bit lopsided, don't you think? There's a great documentary on Netflix called, 'Alt Right,' You and ARiG should watch it.

32. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Autumn,

---------

But members slamming gays, transgender, immigrants bombed out of their own countries are not asked to publicly apologize. Members who minimize the plight of blacks are also not held up to this kind of scorn. That's a bit lopsided, don't you think? There's a great documentary on Netflix called, 'Alt Right,' You and ARiG should watch it.

that is not an excuse, be better than that.

Justifying your very racist comment with others do it for other kind of people is not a justification and is not an excuse.

Your comments are disgusting and very racist towards white people.

Just ask of to forgive, instead of telling us stupid stuff. Are you going to kills white if it comes to this kind of war???? Are you as bad as Dr Mengele?

It has nothing to do with minimizing the plight of black. Nothing. AND YOU KNOW IT. this comment is pure manipulation to make us swallow your racist comments.

It has to do with your own disgusting racism against white, as bad for sure as the worst white have against black.

Ask us to forgive you, because this is REALLLY BAD THINKING AND i BET BEHAVING AS WELL.

-------------

I am so disappointed with the quality of people now on this forum, and right now, you are part of the disappointment.

You seem not even be fair enough not to repeat whtatever has been done to you or yours. And you target those who have nothing to do with it. Excuse yourself, it is not complicated. This is a huge BOO BOO.

Want it or not, people DO REMEMBER these attitudes, racism is remembered, you must know, don't you.
    Last edited by Flash; 21st May 2019 at 05:38.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Kryztian (21st May 2019)

34. Link to Post #160
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

„In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently
    you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you“

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Ivanhoe (21st May 2019), Kryztian (21st May 2019), Pam (21st May 2019), petra (21st May 2019), Praxis (21st May 2019), Rosemarie (22nd May 2019), Sierra (22nd May 2019), Valerie Villars (21st May 2019), Wind (21st May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast