+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chem. spraying

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Chem. spraying

Trying to build a true picture of facts. We have had a lot of what I take to be chem. spraying here in Edinburgh Scotland. Last week we had intensive spraying. Within hours people started complaining of flu like symptoms. My dogs had what seemed like flu, yip all six of them at once. Other owners complained with the same problem my cat got flu like symptoms and we had to take her to the vet. She was kept in and tests such as blood were taken to establish what was wrong. They couldn’t find the answer and sent her home to die. She is still severely ill although holding on due to my wife’s nursing and the aid of such as vit D3 along with complan and a tonic by the name of metatone. I intend to use MMS as we are fighting a loosing battle. Two cats local have already died from this illness. What I find strange, coincidence maybe is that they have just started pushing the flu jab again here this week. Any other areas notice such as I have described.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: Chem. spraying

Bl**dy hell!!!!

Wonder how many people are going to go flocking for their flu shot?

The thing is, if people aren't aware of what's going on, they're not going to look at alternatives.

Might be a good idea to post up warnings and links to info and put them up all over the place - in shopping centres - outside doctors offices - with those little rip off tags att he bottom, so interested people don't run off with the whole notice.

Hope your cat (and everyone else) is OK.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Chem. spraying

How can they deny this? The first clip is before the spraying on Sunday the 31st of oct. the second is the spraying on the 31st oct. and if you watch the first clip to the end it has a bonus of a UFO. Enjoy.
    http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/j...edmpgchem4.mp4

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/j...pgchem5mpg.mp4

I have had reports of the links being blocked but if you just keep trying they work fine.

+ Reply to Thread