+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Secrets Of The Apollo Missions Revealed..

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Post Secrets Of The Apollo Missions Revealed..

Secrets Of The Apollo Missions Revealed: NASA Fakes Fake Moon Landing To Distract For Aliens And UFOs

During the Apollo missions UFO’s and buildings that were photographed by astronauts. The film maker asserts that NASA started the story that the moon landings were a hoax to cover up evidence of aliens and high technology on the Moon that was found by Apollo mission astronauts. Buzz Aldrin, Neil Armstrong and others with some more recent “Google Moon” “Tycho Crater” anomalies with some recently leaked Chinese and Russian images.

Also some classic UFO photos taken during all the Apollo missions. Brace yourself!

The reason why some people think that the Apollo 11 moon landings were faked is that many of the images were doctored.

Radio transmissions were also switched to keep the Moon UFO’s that followed the Apollo missions to the surface and the intelligent structures that were found there a secret.

The conspiracy that states that the Moon landings were faked was started by NASA according to Richard C Hoagland.

Memos were handed to the press in the early 1970′s to start the ball rolling.

The perfect cover for the secret space program. Distracting any potential moon landing sceptics.

The spawning of this huge home made conspiracy was a total distraction.

Then for decades people were all arguing about whether they even went to he moon instead of keeping an eye on them. Clever.

So it was all a huge psy-ops gig to confuse and disrupt any potential trouble makers.

Last edited by michaelv; 5th April 2014 at 18:33.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to michaelv For This Post:

Amanda (5th April 2014), andresrx1782 (9th April 2014), Camilo (5th April 2014), Cidersomerset (6th April 2014), Ellisa (6th April 2014), Fellow Aspirant (6th April 2014), JRS (6th April 2014), Kalamos (5th April 2014), mab777 (5th April 2014), Matt P (5th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (5th April 2014), raregem (5th April 2014), Star Tsar (5th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (5th April 2014), The Castellan (5th April 2014), Yetti (6th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Secrets Of The Apollo Missions Revealed..

Don't forget the robot head found on the moon as well. http://www.enterprisemission.com/datashead.htm
    and according to Richard Hoagland's book, he was there at a big conference at the time the Apollo was coming home from the moon....and he realized that the whole "Apollo needs to clear the mountains it's over so we can send a signal to 'em" because of some delay at the press confernece, was a lie...he did the math for this and those mountains would need to be 5,000 miles high for it to be true...also, it turns out the reporter that was supposed to be there was drunk off his ass, and was a cover story. And when Hoagland saw a guy handing out pamphlets, along side one of NASA's head honchos, which said the moon landing was a fake, he realized if NASA can lie about a small thing like a drunk reporter, imagine the big stuff. The 'fake' landing thing was made so that the smarter than average people would ask, "Did we even go to the moon?!" rather than, "What did we find on the moon?!" Hiding a conspiracy within a conspiracy, if you will. Pretty clever way of hiding the truth without much effort. Make it so that ANY conspiracy ideas would be dismissed by Joe Public, since most moon conspiracy is often viewed as drivel made up by guys akin to King of the Hill's Dale Gribble type guys, hence no one takes it seriously.

And Hoagland's book, Dark Mission, talks of, and shows, some stuff about the large, glass towers and domes, measured in MILES.

Also, any media made prior to 1973, showing the lunar surface shows some of those structures and anomalies, since NASA did not perfect their air brushing techniques until 1973.

Seems like the only way to get NASA to fess up is some Marie Antoinette action and either put a gun to their heads or whip out the thumb screws, since voting, petitions and so one does nothing.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Just be careful not to include disinformation (stephenhannard , ukdg , 3rdphazeofthemoon et al...)

But yeah the Moon is artificial and has been a base for eons - pity most of those images are fakes you posted

There are still a ton of real anomalies to find though:

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

andresrx1782 (9th April 2014), Fellow Aspirant (6th April 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

So many secrets , and a hidden history that hangs right next to earth , we been there , many pics taken and not one of them is clear or high def ... they have their hands full trying to cover-up all the goodies on our little night time companion ... you would think that we know everything there is to know about our moon ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

And from what I heard, we've had high deff imaging systems for years, and that all our space images are purposely made low deff.

Ghost, the reason we don't know everything is cause joe public, without question, eats anything out of the hands anyone in authority, or has a title, gives them.

8. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Why did NeoNasa not just tell the public the truth, and let us get on with our lives. To hell with them and their secrecy.
    Even now the public will not believe a word they say.

Deception of the public should be stopped as Kennedy would have had it.

We were put on hold for centuries because of our gullibility regarding 'authorities' religious manipulators and corrupt politicians. We believed the liars but not for long more.
    Last edited by East Sun; 5th April 2014 at 23:53.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Kalamos (6th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

The possibility that the moon landing was a false media event doesn't necessarily conclude that we never went.

Thank you for sharing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Shikasta (6th April 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Why did NeoNasa not just tell the public the truth, and let us get on with our lives. To hell with them and their secrecy.
    Even now the public will not believe a word they say.

Deception of the public should be stopped as Kennedy would have had it.

We were put on hold for centuries because of our gullibility regarding 'authorities' religious manipulators and corrupt politicians. We believed the liars but not for long more.
    Knowledge is POWER, and the bad guys, the Military Industrial Complex, want that power for themselves.....despite a so-called democracy in America...our word does not count to these guys. They want us to be dumb and stupid, all we are to them are replaceable sprocket wheels on their economic machine. I always say, if things are to get better, either we need an alien intervention, or you are going to see a long, bloody battle that will make look like a modern French Revolution, costing the lives of many. It's either have the aliens show up, or be ready and willing to place a gun barrel in the mouths of the bad guys and pull the trigger.

Paris, I am sure we went, I even remember Hoagland was able to prove we went through simple high school physics. We went, but just like how a Japanese anime we want to see come on American TV, all the good bits get chopped out.

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Hi Michalev, Good set of photos, the subject that really capture my attention is the APOLLO XX issue. The ship looks very real, the size is also impressive, I have some doubts about the supposed pilot... like: just assume this is real, so if the whole thing is 1.5 billion years old ( according to the geologist who was among the crew of Apollo 20), the preservation of the body is beyond comprehension , also when they remove the hardware that was holding the open mouth ,the lips close a little showing the tissue flexible.?????, too many questions ... but the other thing is, why the LOGO for the Apollo 20 mission shows The lunar module and the capsule lifting the ship or something very close to the ship shape on the moon. Also we need to ponder the fact the astronauts where mostly all military so they must swear an oath of silence over the things they saw on the moon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

amor (6th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

I recommend searching the Avalon data base for any and all interviews with John Lear.

If you Google him, you'll find an he has an impressive collection of lunar photos posted online as well.

Here's a link to ONE site:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie...on_Images.html

Worth a look!

B.
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 6th April 2014 at 04:06.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

watchZEITGEISTnow (26th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    Hi Michalev, Good set of photos, the subject that really capture my attention is the APOLLO XX issue. The ship looks very real, the size is also impressive, I have some doubts about the supposed pilot... like: just assume this is real, so if the whole thing is 1.5 billion years old ( according to the geologist who was among the crew of Apollo 20), the preservation of the body is beyond comprehension , also when they remove the hardware that was holding the open mouth ,the lips close a little showing the tissue flexible.?????, too many questions ... but the other thing is, why the LOGO for the Apollo 20 mission shows The lunar module and the capsule lifting the ship or something very close to the ship shape on the moon. Also we need to ponder the fact the astronauts where mostly all military so they must swear an oath of silence over the things they saw on the moon.
    I could believe it being that old, since those meteor craters are pretty prominent. As for the body, we don't know how aliens decay, and perhaps the environment was perfectly sterile, and maybe she was some type of advanced mummy, as in something preserved her quite well. Truth is more amazing than fiction.

And if we are lucky some of those military prats what were there will come forward and do the REAL patriotic and human thing and spill it, especially if anyone of them might kick the bucket soon. The fact that we seen this footage and pictures tells me someone in the line of NASA jerkoffs actually grew a spine and some testicles and want us to know. Remember, MOST of the cover up people WANT the truth to come out, it's that remaining minority causing the trouble. Obviously someone is doing the right thing now, oaths be damned.

18. Link to Post #12
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Did the Chinese lunar probe come up with any interesting conclusions?

http://www.space.com/14536-china-moo...-2-images.html

Apparently the mapping they did was the most detailed yet, but I don't know what kind of resolution this was...

19. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

just for starters: go to Jay Weidner's research on (at least the initial) faked moon landings-

then throw in Gary McKinnon's testimonies about a secret space program (then throw in Joseph Farrell's research)-

strange (or not) how McKinnon seems to have been muzzled since his initial expoundings and how he continued to be silent all during his extradition trial(s) and hasn't said "peep" since then- could it be (no!) he was told under no uncertain circumstances to keep his trap shut?- rhetorical question-

Larry

20. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From the blog it looks as if the file is available for download. So it should show the Apollo landing sites should it not? And unless already doctored, maybe some other more interesting stuff.

21. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Yes my CASTELLAN friend ! I agree, But the dark side make them swear a silence oath, I mean a life threating oath!. You speak you dead! Coming back to the spaceship, what size of hangar or factory they have to harbor such a thing, is amazing!! don't you think?

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    Yes my CASTELLAN friend ! I agree, But the dark side make them swear a silence oath, I mean a life threating oath!. You speak you dead! Coming back to the spaceship, what size of hangar or factory they have to harbor such a thing, is amazing!! don't you think?
    Lot of these former military guys are stepping foreword, and speaking out. Many of them realize they are going to snuff it shortly, anyhow, so they got nothing to lose. One woman who was a secretary at Roswell said on interview and speaking of what she saw, "I'm in my 70's, what's the worse they can do NOW, kill me? I'll probably be dead in a few years anyhow, so what do I have to lose?"

Even the Apollo guys are coming out and talking.

See, if some of these guys can grow a pair of testicles, so will the others in time. And I am sure that they want to die with a clear consonance before they meet their makers. Personally, the ones who follow their oats of secrecy to their graves are just spineless cowards with a yellow streak longer than a stampede of diuretic camels.

+ Reply to Thread