+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Signs Of Changes The Past Month Or So 2014 (3) - March/April

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Signs Of Changes The Past Month Or So 2014 (3) - March/April

"Published on Apr 6, 2014
    The world has been overwhelmed with disasters in recent weeks. A series of fireballs and earthquakes has rocked and shook this planet to it's core. Meanwhile, the one in 100 year floods continues to strike.

Notice the change in the title, this one is labeled 'The Past Month Or So' because I've been struggling to post within a week to two week time frame.

I would like to bring these videos much sooner but working 2 jobs it's impossible. Your donations will help me get them up much faster. I would like to do this full time for all to see in a timely matter.

I also do not have the extra money for my posts anymore. For me to continue doing this legally. Donations have stopped a long time ago and I will have to switch to the free music which doesn't make for a entertaining video.

*Donations for more of this groundbreaking and very entertaining series much faster.
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/web..."

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Alpha (6th April 2014), Amanda (6th April 2014), Art (7th April 2014), Ellisa (7th April 2014), Fairy Friend (6th April 2014), fourty-two (7th April 2014), Gerald Paris (6th April 2014), GoodETxSG (7th April 2014), Joseph McAree (7th April 2014), King Arthur (6th April 2014), Lifebringer (6th April 2014), Mike Gorman (7th April 2014), Snoweagle (7th April 2014), TraineeHuman (7th April 2014), varuna (6th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Signs Of Changes The Past Month Or So 2014 (3) - March/April

Your work is fabulous - you are doing a great job of compiling information and sharing it. I know you need money and not kind words but it is the least I could do. I too know how hard it is to contribute to the Exopolitical community when money is lacking. Stay with your vision it is a good one and many people will benefit from your actions.

Much Peace - Amanda

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

fourty-two (7th April 2014), ktlight (7th April 2014), Snoweagle (7th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread