+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Project Camelot's 20 millionth visitor

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot's 20 millionth visitor

Congratulations! We are two years away from the end. You should be extremely pleased with your accomplishments! Looking forward to seeing you in the new reality.... wherein we will be the majority. Whew! Tough row to hoe it's been!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Nasu (9th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

20 million! And counting. This is why the people of the Earth can't go back to their previous state of sleep. The hundredth monkey has been reached, I think and hope. So forget economics, politics and plane survival. Lets concentrate on getting to the stars: we can! We have the technology and the knowledge to meet our old families, duh, and enemies. But the last seems to be gone in space and the last pieces of them on Earth are to be dropped from OUR Earth. Let's LIVE and care for each other without asking something back. The more you can give to others, the more honourable you will be. And that's the real reward.

Thx, Bill and Kerry, I followed you on the internet since the first interview with Ralph Ring. You have given the world so much, I honour you very much, though you can't eat that. Go on, go on, go on, as do I and all the other Avalons.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Nasu (9th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

My Sincerest Congratulations Bill & Kerry.

Still watching from across the room.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

Nasu (9th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Great job Bill. Nice. Wonder what the greater impact from 20 million is? 40, 60, 80??? If one person wondered about life the universe and everything, out loud to only three others it could be 80 million. You can play with numbers and odds, but 20 million has a big effect whichever way you slice it. Our force to space ratio is growing, with each new visitor. Here's to the next twenty. Great work all, carry on.... N

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Snookie (21st April 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

congrats to both Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy. The first interview that I heard and watched was when Bill and kerry interviewed David Wilcock; the subject "Jump Room to Mars". I was absolutely blown away. My world changed after hearing that interview and my life have never been the same since. Although I do not post that often, Kerry's and Bills web sites are my core to check out daily. I have learned so much from these two very dedicated people and their contributions to waking humanity up!!..Thank Kerry and Bill, for changing my world for the better .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

Nasu (10th April 2014), Snookie (21st April 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

....Mr Brezinski might agree with you on the point that you have made a difference Vide:

....I suppose you could consider this to be a form of acknowledgement....but it is acknowledgement nonetheless....and probably much grudging admiration too.

In loyalty

MalteseKnight

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Agape (16th April 2014), Bill Ryan (15th April 2014), gripreaper (1st May 2014), Snookie (21st April 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for your work, Kerry and Bill. You have opened eyes to many and brought inspirations to people around the globe. Congratulations for your achievements. You are real truth seekers, real heroes, real leaders. You have made the change...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2014), chocolate (16th April 2014), heather6thsense (15th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Congratulations Bill and Kerry. It is a wonderful achievement. I have just listened to the personal interview Bill did in 2011. I really enjoyed listening to the many analogies put forward to explain in a simplified way the situation as it stands in planet earth. Many thanks for the enormous contribution you both make to wakening up the people of earth.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heather6thsense For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2014), Snookie (21st April 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

This is a real success stories despite all the contorsionist acrobaties you have had to do to put the information up and keep it up. Somewhere you must be protected

Now, we all have to keep going at it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2014), chocolate (16th April 2014), Snookie (21st April 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 times in 462 posts

I was amazed the other day when one of those annoying ads that come on at the beginning of a Youtube clip was an ad for Project camelot.! Maybe U tube selects ads according
    to my viewing history, but I wondered if this was also the mainstreaming of Project Camelot

20. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

I somehow feel this thread needs a web link, too:
    Project Camelot Library

I have to point out -- > when one tries to access projectcamelotportal.com, the web link seems to be dead. Hence my link above.

I remember in the past having spent quite some nights listening to some of the interviews, and wanting to spread the word somehow, especially among those who don't speak English.

Feeling nostalgic, I guess, would be one way to put it.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

gripreaper (1st May 2014), Snookie (21st April 2014), svein magne (16th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Congratulations to Camelot and Kerry! I found Bill and Kerry's Camelot almost at the beginning, had the pleasure of having contact with Bill before he and Kerry got busy ... and the rest is history. Long time ago now, it seems. My own personal awakening got a big push from Camelot, which I settled into in preference to almost all other sites as I struggled out of my cocoon.

What a trip it's been. Thanks Bill. Thanks Kerry. Long may both Camelot and Avalon continue.

23. Link to Post #33
    Great Britain Avalon Member AngelArmy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You have completely enriched my life with your videos. Thank you sincerely

24. Link to Post #34
    Scotland Avalon Member Phoenix10's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Cheers all round. Kudos to Kerry for continuing the campaign, bloody but unbowed; and kudos to us for beginning it. I think we have made a difference out there.

Congratulations Bill! Your work (and Kerry's) has certainly opened my eyes, mind and heart up to a lot of niggling questions I had prior to reconnecting with you a few years ago. Although I'm not a regular visitor here these days, (very busy with my new life in Australia and education programme of a different kind), this is always my first source of contact when I want clarification on some breaking news in the alternative media. Lang may yer lum reek!
    "When People Come Together With The Intention Of GIVING Maximum - Each RECEIVES Maximum"

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix10 For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th April 2014)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

That really is an amazing feat. Seriously, twenty million. I can hope that each of those has been just as enlightened by the information as myself. For me, truly life changing. Cheers Kerry and Bill, you have indeed touched the entire planet in a most profound way.

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Congratulations to Kerry and Project Camelot, and Bill as well. Project Camelot and Avalon have done a lot to open people's eyes. I hope they both stick around for many more millions

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

One of the Sufi paths, talk about the "Tincture technique. Someone who has an awakened heart/mind lives in their society without talking about their realisation ... and suddenly the whole culture starts becoming more aware. It's like a slow burn in the human akasha - it's a long game ... but we've got eternity.

I have - in the last three years - come back out of hovering at death's door (six times the medics told my wife, Nora, and my children and other family that I was a "gonna"). But now I'm dancing again. Prayers, Waves of Love (an Arica School terms), and forty million Amamadiyya Muslims, non-violent people, who were grateful because I had designed a mirror of the 99 Names of the Divine. Trust prayer, your own good intentions towards others. And, above all, send blessings to this grieving humanity - that is still benumbed by vendettas and exploitation of others. Our brother on the cross said "Father forgive them because they do know what they a doing!"

Humanity is still on the cross of Ignorance. The Buddha said that the deepest human karma was ignorance. We have to keep sending blessings to ignorant people, really ... and it's a long game. Thanks.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2015)

30. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

You are both my champions. When Minds get together, the Earth moves.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2015)

32. Link to Post #39
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More than this figure. Many Asian people are paying attention to this unbeleiveable information platform. I believe many people will turn their focus to Project Avalon shortly. As long as transcript is here, people can use google translate to convert message from English to whatever language they want to. https://translate.google.com.hk/?hl=en-GB&tab=mT
    Last edited by t2016; 14th February 2015 at 07:43.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2