Obama can do that too, if it comes with the right title

2. Link to Post #202
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Default Re: Obama declares himself Dictator-for-Life

President grants himself dictatorial powers

Posted at 5:26 pm on April 1, 2014 by News Staff | View Comments

While most Americans were preparing their tax returns, US president Barrack Obama granted himself dictator-like powers — a development that could have far-reaching effects on the United States.

Via the Washingtruth Post:

Under the terms of the Tuesday decree, which went into effect immediately, few if any checks appeared to remain on Obama’s power for the foreseeable future. The president said that all of the decisions he has made since he took office — and until a new constitution is adopted and a parliament elected — were final and not subject to appeal or review. He declared the retrial of senior officials accused in the 911 incident, a measure that appeared targeted at former leader George W. Bush and associates. And he dismissed three Supreme Court judges, immediately swearing in new ones. The announcement, which was read on state television by Obama’s spokesman, Valerie Jarrett, late Thursday afternoon and broadcast repeatedly, accompanied by nationalistic songs, shocked many in this struggling country. It came less than 24 hours after a diplomatic triumph in arranging the cease-fire between Israel and Russia had given new credence to Obama’s international bona fides. And it raised questions about whether the country might be headed toward a repetition of the Bush-era America on the world stage: a country praised for bringing stability to a volatile region, and tolerated for abusing rights at home.

> http://twitchy.com/2012/11/22/presid...torial-powers/

3. Link to Post #203
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Very amusing, but entirely the wrong sub-forum. The Lighter Side?

Nice job editing that article about MORSI in EGYPT there Guy.

4. Link to Post #204
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Very amusing, but entirely the wrong sub-forum. The Lighter Side?
    Nice job editing that article about MORSI in EGYPT there Guy.
    Yeah.
    On April 2nd, it could/should? be moved to another section.

You cannot pull off a decent April 1st gag, unless you do it with a straight face.
    And I am sure people were expecting something*. And my 2nd or 3rd post would have be a give-away,
    if the game had not already been spoiled in post #2.

=== ===
    * I went for a (credible?) Obama gag, rather that the obvious ET Disclosure gag

5. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: Europe is 'Awake' to the Obama (Fraud)... why isn't America???

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    It's funny but to be fair it's a room full of press only. They're not there to support or not support, they're there to cover it. No need for anyone to clap.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It astounds me that people still think 'the vote was fixed'. It's very apparent that the vote probably isn't fixed, regardless of who wins the cabal still call the shots. For all we know Obama had all the best intentions as President but the second he got into power he was probably taken into a room and told that he now belongs to them, and if he even thinks of doing anything other than what they tell him to do... they'll kill his wife and children. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

This is pretty cut and dry, on the record, just because you haven't heard it in the main stream doesn't mean it doesn't exist...
    That's why everyone is turning to alternative media... and doing their own due diligence and making their own decisions...

Clinton Eugene Curtis - Computer Programmer solicited by Congressman Tom Feeney (Fmr. Speaker of The House in Florida) to rig the elections...

Last edited by sigma6; 2nd April 2014 at 04:51.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. Link to Post #206
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Must have got the idea from Mr Putin.

7. Link to Post #207
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

(for those who think my little gag was unfair to President Obama)

Mike Harris show 14 Aug 2013 Part 2

GD: ......Anyone that the Israeli government will push millions of dollars to defeat in an election, can't be all that bad.
    What if you had the president that you always sort of wanted to have?
    What if Obama were OK?
    What if you put him in charge of a government run by thieves, Satanists, scum?
    For 8 years, every department was taken over.
    What if we gerrymandered through redistricting the entire House of Representatives where it is.........
    We have a majority in the House of Representatives that was elected by 37% of the American people.
    We have done that to redemocratise this country
    The government in its entirety, has to go
    What if Obama were really OK?
    .... It's so easy to motivate people now that hate the POTUS
    A black president that wants to deliver health care, aid education, roads, cheap gas.
    A president that tries to stop war, that tried to close Guantanamo and was stopped.
    A president who would tax the rich, lower taxes to the poor.
    A president who would bring jobs back in this country
    And he's hated and so many are hating him
    We have the first chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey, to stand up to Israel in decades
    The 1st truly American, appointed by Barack Obama
    We've got Chuck Hagel - the 1st honest Secretary of Defence we've had in 35 years.
    The 1st one; appointed by Barack Obama .....
    ==

>

8. Link to Post #208
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,218 times in 21,086 posts

Default Re: Steven Seagal Calls For Obama Impeachment - Mass Shootings in the US are Engineered

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Lettherebelight (5th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #209
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Steven Seagal Calls For Obama Impeachment - Mass Shootings in the US are Engineered

49 straight months of job growth...

largest healthcare expansion in 50 yrs...

deficit falling at fastest rate in 60 yrs

11. Link to Post #210
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Were Michelle Obama/Williams sisters born male?

Hi all-

I bumped into this yesterday on rense.com (sort of shattered my countenance and wrecked my complextion for a few hours)-

I realize this concept initially sounds just too grotesque/bizarre/weird (insert your own favorite adjective) to be believable but I came to the conclusion a long time ago the weirder (insert favorite adjective) a concept may initially appear the more truth there just may be behind it- we're living in an unbelievably distorted world-

if you have the time and interest do check out the following then draw your own conclusions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVAXqKugXkg

the bit about the Williams sisters was posted in a later video by the poster available (in typical YouTube style) by looking to the right at the other available videos on this subject (obviously from same poster)-

please continue to stay well all-

Larry

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Alpha (8th April 2014), araucaria (8th April 2014), etheric underground (10th April 2014), ghostrider (8th April 2014), jagman (9th April 2014), marlowe (8th April 2014), Matt P (8th April 2014), NancyV (8th April 2014), Operator (8th April 2014), raregem (9th April 2014), vortexpoint (9th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #211
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Default Re: Were Michelle Obama/Williams sisters born male?

The evidence that Serena Williams is a man is very strong...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Cardillac (8th April 2014), jagman (9th April 2014), sigma6 (9th May 2014), transitionalman (9th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    Hi all-

I bumped into this yesterday on rense.com (sort of shattered my countenance and wrecked my complextion for a few hours)-

I realize this concept initially sounds just too grotesque/bizarre/weird (insert your own favorite adjective) to be believable but I came to the conclusion a long time ago the weirder (insert favorite adjective) a concept may initially appear the more truth there just may be behind it- we're living in an unbelievably distorted world-

if you have the time and interest do check out the following then draw your own conclusions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVAXqKugXkg

the bit about the Williams sisters was posted in a later video by the poster available (in typical YouTube style) by looking to the right at the other available videos on this subject (obviously from same poster)-

please continue to stay well all-

Larry
    A better approach to watch those videos is to turn down the volume and not listen/read the narrative.
    Because the narrative often is a biased opinion to begin with and will front-load you ...

So I jumped through the video and looked at some stills for a moment. I have to admit that when you concentrate
    on torso and posture I get the (gut) 'feeling' of looking at a male ... Just my 2 cents.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Cardillac (8th April 2014), jagman (9th April 2014), raregem (9th April 2014), Shezbeth (9th April 2014), sigma6 (9th May 2014), transitionalman (9th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #213
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

This is a bunch of racists crap. Some people are AFRAID of smart/strong black women who are winners and are successful at their endeavors. BASE mentality at its worst. Pathetic and sad to see on Avalon.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 8th April 2014 at 13:36.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

andrewgreen (9th April 2014), DeDukshyn (9th April 2014), Elainie (8th April 2014), Ellisa (9th April 2014), sheme (8th April 2014), Tesseract (9th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #214
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Go to google images and plug in female body builders/athletes and you will see other women with the lower waist indent. You simply cannot base this on a waistline. Also, does it even matter? Its competitive sports, corruption live among all sports, so who even cares anymore. Our world is full of cheaters at every turn.

And Obama??? Our problems in the white house go MUCH deeper than gender issues.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Cardillac (8th April 2014), DeDukshyn (9th April 2014), jagman (9th April 2014), MargueriteBee (8th July 2014), Matt P (8th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #215
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

first of all @ seeker/reader:

as the poster stated in the video: this is not a racist rant/de-faming of Blacks (paraphrase)-

if one has read Cathy O'Brien's "Trance Formation of America" one can more than understand why residents of US inner cities and Latinos were the most prey/targeted to mind-controllers; if you haven't yet read it you might want to do so before you make such a claim as "This is a bunch of racists crap";

I'm anything but racist so why should I post something I felt was racist?- please give me at least some credit for trying to expose all the lies out there (isn't that why we're all here on this website?)- I don't know what your skin color/sex is (could care less) but the de-bunkers of this video are all coming at it from a racist point of view; so tell me (us all): if we criticize and try to expose Obama are we all RACISTS?-

stay well-

Larry

@marlowe/operator-

the bit about finger/waist-line comparisons and 'women' being able to pack so much muscle intrigued me the most and cracked my face...

please stay well-

Larry

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

araucaria (8th April 2014), jagman (9th April 2014), marlowe (8th April 2014), Matt P (8th April 2014), NancyV (8th April 2014), raregem (9th April 2014), sigma6 (10th April 2014), TargeT (8th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #216
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    . does it even matter? Its competitive sports, corruption live among all sports, so who even cares anymore. Our world is full of cheaters at every turn.
    YES ...Because lies matter and uncovering the lies is important.......
    It is not racist to talk about the differences in the races......
    For instance young Black males are committing half the murders in the US but they represent only 4% of the US population...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

araucaria (8th April 2014), Cardillac (8th April 2014), jagman (9th April 2014), NancyV (8th April 2014), TargeT (8th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

I am not saying anyone is racist. I am saying that the crap posted in videos about Michelle Obama and the Williams sisters as being men is CODED or COVERT racism.

Coded racism is real and I see it on a daily basis. It is used as a shield to hide the true intentions of cowards.

I am a strong and opinionated FEMALE.

I have a right to voice my opinion and I am doing so.

I have watched the videos. They are NOT truth as they CLAIM to be.

My ring finger is longer than my index finger. I also have large naturally muscular shoulders and arms and a muscular physique in general. If I worked out it would be more pronounced. Excuse me for having good genes.

Those videos are a bunch of CRAP!

Strong women are feared by some people. I have felt it personally throughout my life.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 8th April 2014 at 14:15.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Ellisa (9th April 2014), lizfrench (9th April 2014), Pweeky (8th April 2014), Synchronicity (8th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #218
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Sidney

"Go to google images and plug in female body builders/athletes and you will see other women with the lower waist indent"- if you do even further research you will find that many past "female" athletes were actually male; the Williams sisters are no new phenomena; I apologize profusely for not notating the source but (according to source) a female German Olympic who "succeeded" at least to a certain extent in the 1936 Berlin Olympics was exposed as a male after her death in the early 70's-

let alone the former "East Germany" contingents (winners!- can we all spell steroids/hormonal alterations?) in the Olympics in the days of the DDR- God only knows who/what these people really were...

be well-

Larry

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

araucaria (8th April 2014), jagman (9th April 2014), NancyV (8th April 2014), Sidney (8th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #219
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    This is a bunch of racists crap. Some people are AFRAID of smart/strong black women who are winners and are successful at their endeavors. BASE mentality at its worst. Pathetic and sad to see on Avalon.
    You apparently didn't watch it before commenting. Sad to see that happen on Avalon.

Matt

[edit: your comment wasn't up when I posted. So maybe you did watch it. But still, it's always a good idea to comment on the information instead of just ridiculing. When people label or ridicule instead of dealing with the facts presented, it's usually a sign they have no case themselves. This is one of the most basic concepts for folks around here, I am really surprised to see it happen. This is the kind of crap that the bad guys do]
    Last edited by Matt P; 8th April 2014 at 14:20.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

jagman (9th April 2014), NancyV (8th April 2014), raregem (9th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    this is a bunch of racists crap. Some people are afraid of smart/strong black women who are winners and are successful at their endeavors. Base mentality at its worst. Pathetic and sad to see on avalon.
    you apparently didn't watch it before commenting. Sad to see that happen on avalon.

Matt
    I did watch it. I have eyes to see the real truth hidden behind the facade. Sad to see others here on Avalon who don't.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 8th April 2014 at 14:22.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Pweeky (8th April 2014), Synchronicity (8th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst 1 11 21 26 LastLast