+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 26 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2014

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Default Re: Were Michelle Obama/Williams sisters born male?

My toe next to my big toe is longer than the big toe. During the middle ages such women were burned at the stake for being witches. Apparently some of my female ancestors survived. BTW, I am not a witch.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th April 2014), Elainie (9th April 2014), Synchronicity (9th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

While all the people ensconced within their sexual 'boxes' argue about whether this or that woman looks like a 'male', Rome burns.

Certainly there are better and more important subjects to be discussed, YES?

(If this subject is of concern to you, I suggest you look up the word "Intersex" - you'll be surprised... http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...331000649.html )

Note - this is NOT to suggest that the women in question are 'intersexed'.. I'm just pointing out that there seem to be several individuals here that remain blind to all the states of being that do not fall within the misconceived and restricted concepts of what is 'normal'.

It also appears that there are a number here that still need to learn some basic biology.

GOD made ALL Things Possible, for to make any One thing 'Impossible', is tantamount to making All things 'Impossible'.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 9th April 2014 at 00:51.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th April 2014), Gekko (9th April 2014), Inaiá (12th April 2014), psydney (9th April 2014), sandy (9th April 2014), seeker/reader (9th April 2014), thunder24 (9th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #243
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Noise. ...............

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    My toe next to my big toe is longer than the big toe. During the middle ages such women were burned at the stake for being witches. Apparently some of my female ancestors survived. BTW, I am not a witch.
    Interesting note, thanks!.

My 3rd finger is way longer than my first. That means something too! :-) The testosterone levels in a pregnant mother directly dictate the "masculinity" levels of the offspring (and the size relationship between fingers 1 and three indicate how much testosterone the mother was carrying while a fetus). Period (this is fact - one I can be happy about ). This whole premise (the thread topic) is bunk IMHO. Everything is normal, and who really cares? About 1 in 25,000 are born hermaphrodite in this world -- the automated medical procedure in "civilized" countries is to remove the penis and testes at birth.

Again .. I feel this topic is just noise ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 9th April 2014 at 01:06.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Elainie (9th April 2014), Kindred (9th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (9th April 2014), sandy (9th April 2014), Synchronicity (9th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #244
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

7 days from a possible international bank collapse and assassination attempt on Obama, and this is the most important spin this week?

8. Link to Post #245
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    7 days from a possible international bank collapse and assassination attempt on Obama, and this is the most important spin this week?
    all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy [ or girl} whatever....

We could focus on a narrow set of topics but it sure would get boring.....

but even more boring is reading people's posts who have not watched the video.....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

NancyV (9th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #246
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Marlow. . Fyi I watched the video.

Serana Williams has made millions in her professional tennis career. Logically do you not think that at some point throughout all these years one of her opponents or an official would have demanded testing if they thought she at one time was a man?

There is not a chance in the hottest Hades the media hype would not have jumped on that sorted hoopla if it were even remotely possible.

And by the way about her having a 'male skull' . . Hormonal steroids can alter bone structure if the person taking steroids is still physically growing. Remember 'growth hormones ' for young adolescents if it appears they have stopped growing?
    Last edited by blufire; 9th April 2014 at 01:55.

11. Link to Post #247
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)

Serana Williams has made millions in her professional tennis career. Logically do you not think that at some point throughout all these years one of her opponents or an official would have demanded testing if they thought she at one time was a man?

There is not a chance in the hottest Hades the media hyper would not have jumped on that sorted hoopla if it were even remotely possible.

And by the way. . . Hormonal steroids can alter bone structure if the person taking steroids is still physically growing. Remember 'growth hormones ' for young adolescents if it appears they have stopped growing?
    Of course steroids or even high testosterone or growth hormone can cause bone structure changes -- the steroid "brow" and "jaw"; known; -- bone is living tissue too! It doesn't even have to be "still growing".

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

blufire (9th April 2014), seeker/reader (9th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

[1] Scientists say the Pacific Ocean will be dead from Fukushima radiation in 6 years

[2] Astrologer Joni Patry says that 2014 will be the most dramatic and dangerous year of our lifetime.
    [3] Clif High says Israel will attack iran soon and I will go very bad for Israel...4 Israeli cities turned to rubble and shards of glass.
    [4] We have had ongoing 6 magnitude quakes since March 10th..& an mega quake is expected in Chile or possibly California soon....

Can it get any worse.....YES.....

This thread is a much needed distraction from the coming DOOM...

14. Link to Post #249
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This thread is pointless on a forum like this one. Sorry. I hate to be like that, but it just is.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wizard Of Ozark For This Post:

Kindred (9th April 2014), markpierre (9th April 2014), seeker/reader (9th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    [1] Scientists say the Pacific Ocean will be dead from Fukushima radiation in 6 years

[2] Astrologer Joni Patry says that 2014 will be the most dramatic and dangerous year of our lifetime.
    [3] Clif High says Israel will attack iran soon and I will go very bad for Israel...4 Israeli cities turned to rubble and shards of glass.
    [4] We have had ongoing 6 magnitude quakes since March 10th..& an mega quake is expected in Chile or possibly California soon....

Can it get any worse.....YES.....

This thread is a much needed distraction from the coming DOOM...

comedy is a much needed distraction...

no humor in this...

I laugh from disasters every time we hop a new timeline to escape it...

one of those deep belly lean back your head and explode with laughter kinda feel goods...

the reason prophets are around is to let us know to change what we can...

and we can change anything...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 9th April 2014 at 02:20.

17. Link to Post #251
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

There is not a chance in the hottest Hades the media hyper would not have jumped on that sorted hoopla if it were even remotely possible.

And by the way. . . Hormonal steroids can alter bone structure if the person taking steroids is still physically growing. Remember 'growth hormones ' for young adolescents if it appears they have stopped growing?
    Of course steroids or even high testosterone or growth hormone can cause bone structure changes -- the steroid "brow" and "jaw"; known; -- bone is living tissue too! It doesn't even have to be "still growing".
    Unless you can post a link to proof I'm afraid I don't believe you....

You're going to have post proof that the skull bulge can be created with steroids & I'm almost certain you can't....You're just making it up as you go along IMHO..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Wizard Of Ozark (here)
    This thread is pointless on a forum like this one. Sorry. I hate to be like that, but it just is.
    this is your OPINION...You forgot to say that.....

What you're really saying is this forum is too politically correct for a thread like this RIGHT ?

18. Link to Post #252
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

It just seems a little more appropriate for GLP or something, but that is, of course, my opinion. You're in the right. Carry on.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wizard Of Ozark For This Post:

blufire (9th April 2014), DeDukshyn (9th April 2014), halffull (9th April 2014), jagman (9th April 2014), seeker/reader (9th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (9th April 2014)

20. Link to Post #253
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Unless you can post a link to proof I'm afraid I don't believe you....

You're going to have post proof that the skull bulge can be created with steroids & I'm almost certain you can't....You're just making it up as you go along IMHO.
    http://www.elementsbehavioralhealth....-need-to-know/
    Quote What Steroids Do
    Anabolic steroids increase protein synthesis within cells, resulting in the buildup of cellular tissue (anabolism), especially in muscles. They also have androgenic and virilizing properties, meaning that they develop and maintain masculine characteristics. Steroids are used medically to induce male puberty, stimulate growth and appetite, and treat symptoms of wasting conditions like cancer and AIDS.

The anabolic effects of steroids increase bone remodeling and growth and stimulate bone marrow, which increases the production of red blood cells. Skeletal muscles can also be increased in size, building strength. The androgenic effects of steroids can lead to increased growth of body hair, increased vocal cord size, deepening of the voice, increased libido, suppression of natural sex hormones, and impaired production of sperm.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8256453
    Quote In rats and mice these agents increase longitudinal and periosteal bone growth and bone mass, thus demonstrating their anabolic action. They also decrease trabecular bone resorption in ovariectomized and orchidectomized rats, which indicates that they have anti-catabolic effects.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Inaiá (12th April 2014), marlowe (9th April 2014), selinam (9th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #254
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I always thought Mrs. Obama looked a bit masculine and that her arms were, well... you know.... In more occasions that I care to remember I also thought that her face was mostly masculine and she is definitely big for a woman. Yeah, I know.... there are very tall women, I know... but arms, shoulders, neck, eyebrows, face, etc, all together is something more....
    Even a few months ago there was a thread about Obama being gay and I immediately thought that it wouldn't be a problem because Michelle was a man and nobody knew about it....
    The Williams sisters are a whole different story.... they definitely look masculine but the steroids are a very good explanation for it but in Michelle's case, why would be she taking steroids? She's not an athlete...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

araucaria (9th April 2014), NancyV (9th April 2014)

24. Link to Post #255
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have seen many women that you'd mistake for men and vice versa -- many, many of them -- and not because they were "trans"- something. They were REAL people with real feelings trying to fit into this world ...

The things "we'll" turn into a "conspiracy" into get our jollies ... sigh

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

blufire (9th April 2014), Inaiá (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (9th April 2014), seeker/reader (9th April 2014), Synchronicity (9th April 2014), TigaHawk (10th July 2014)

26. Link to Post #256
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

For anybody seriously interested in this thread (without bias and without letting their emotions get in the way of rational, objective thinking), you might want to check out Bill's earlier thread:

Who, really, is Barack Obama? THIS APPEARS TO BE THE TRUTH.

Specifically this video on the thread:

I don't really want to get into a debate on this topic, but I do want to say that there is no doubt that at least Barack Obama is a fraud. His birth certificate and life story were fabricated for his prophetic role as president, and I think that is is just as likely that other elements of his life -- including other people close to him -- were fabricated as well. It is a FACT that Barack Obama's life story is fabricated...so it makes one wonder what else could be fabricated concerning his life and elsewhere in the government.

This woman's testimonial reveals that she knew Barry Soetoro (Obama) when she was younger in Hawaii. She claims that he was flauntingly homosexual and was renown to be rude, ostentatious, and even openly gay towards other men. I'm not saying this woman's testimonial is fact, but it definitely adds more credence to the theory that Michelle is a man.

Fabricating one's life story is nothing new to the agenda of the PTB. One of the earliest examples is Alexander Hamilton, the first secretary of the Treasury of the U.S...whose birth place and life story were also fabricated. Hamilton was pure evil and was used at that point in time to create an American system based off of debt, lies, dissension, and wealthy sponsors, which has led to the materialistic, divided, and sh** society that is America today. I know this for a FACT. But that's a whole different story...

I understand why some of you may be upset at the content of this thread, and there is no doubt that male features on a woman do not ALWAYS constitute that woman being a man, but it is important to look at things objectively -- without emotions getting in the way of rational thinking -- and to stop accusing the OP for starting a thread based on false assumptions.

One of the key tactics of the PTB is to disguise any form of disdain for Barack Obama by labeling it as being racist. This is the perfect way to quell any rumors and conspiracy theories, and the perfect way to further their agenda.

This is exactly why they decided to put this particular individual as president at this point in time, because the PTB know that this is a very sensitive time in human history, both with incoming energies as well as global conflicts. The PTB KNOW that putting in a president with an African/Muslim background, they can win the hearts of much of the world population...more so than another white, male...which has been the standard for U.S. presidents. They decided to go with something different...to, well...operate under the banner of CHANGE to mind-control the people of the U.S. in thinking that things really are different.

If they put another white, rich, male as president after George W. Bush...the American public would probably be in even more dis-contempt with the government, and may start to revolt. But with most Americans' five-sense reality and heavily dumbed-down brains, the PTB knew that Obama would be the perfect person to be in office to project a certain image...one of CHANGE both PHYSICALLY and ECONOMICALLY.

I see many reasons why they may want to project Michelle --whether or not she is a woman -- as being masculine to the public...because the fact is that the PTB KNOW how the human psyche works...and they KNOW that subliminal messages can reach the subconscious, causing a change in collective behavior. It does not matter if Michelle is a woman or not, because it is her physique that can still produce a change in behavior in the collective minds of Americans as well as her First Lady campaigns (such as drinking fluoridated water).

The next logical step for the PTB is to put Hilary Clinton in office, because it would be even further CHANGE in the minds of dumbed-down Americans. People may start to think: Barack Obama didn't do all that great as president, and we have already had too many rich, white men as past presidents. What we need is feminine energy, That will do it! Hilary will be our savior! She will help quell the economic downturn and provide national stability!"

And things will get even worse because not only are U.S. presidents used as puppets by the puppeteers, but Hilary is actually part of one of the bloodlines. But the American public will still not understand how this system works...and will still be as brain-dead as ever.

And when Hilary is elected, there will be conspiracy theories about her all over the internet, including Avalon. There will be threads where members objectively and logically attack Hilary, and there will be some members who will say that they are being misogynists.

It's all a ploy of the PTB...pitting people up against one another and guiding arguments based around false assumptions of racism and misogyny. One can put spin on things...but one cannot hide objective facts.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

avid (9th April 2014), NancyV (9th April 2014), Shezbeth (9th April 2014), transitionalman (10th April 2014), ulli (9th April 2014)

28. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

Quote In an interview with the Daily Times Herald, Iowa Republican senate candidate Sam Clovis claimed that President Obama’s race is saving him from impeachment...
    after the huge blow up by Seagal and the spinners, now they are trying to explain a reason it won't be happening...

audio clip

Quote Clovis said, “I don’t think so, and I’ll tell you why. It’s not that what he has done would not rise to the level where it might be impeachable. I don’t think it’s a practical, pragmatic issue. And simply because I don’t think the nation is ready for it. You know, within this generation, we went through the impeachment of a president, and it didn’t end well, and now we have a situation where race is thrown into the cards as well. Whether we like it or not, race is an issue.”

Clovis was asked if Obama was white would he be impeached. He answered, “I wouldn’t say that I think people would.”

He was asked if he thought the only reason why Congress isn’t going after impeachment is the color of the president’s skin. Clovis answered,”I would say there are people in the House of Representatives right now that would very much like to take the opportunity to start the process. And I think the reason that they’re not is because they’re concerned about the media.” link

29. Link to Post #258
    United States Avalon Member lizfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    This culture is one grossly overproduced horribly acted porn movie. Don't you get that these have to be facts?
    Look at the rest of the script.
    And we keep watching it for godsake. Mike Obama. C'mon.
    I hope it's true. It's just too funny. It isn't a meaningless waste of your attention at all. I hope these revelations
    don't drive anyone to suicide.

I've often wondered if McEnroe was a girl.
    hahahahah

30. Link to Post #259
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    I'm not saying this woman's testimonial is fact, but it definitely adds more credence to the theory that Michelle is a man.
    While I agree with much of your post, it is a problem that ‘it definitely adds more credence to the theory that Michelle is a man’ even if the story is untrue. There is always so much mud that sticks and any statement of perceived truth is dismissed on the grounds of sexism, genderism, racism, nationalism or anti-semitism. Men in women’s sports could be outed in the days before transgender status become common and the whole subject became too sensitive. To say that Serena would have been outed long ago is simply not the case. I described what happened to Martina Hingis when she merely mentioned the idea. The psychopaths like to take advantage of people being nice and seeing the niceness in others.

The fact that it is made so difficult for us to talk about one thing in isolation means that we should be very careful to avoid confusing separate issues like gender and colour – or sport and politics as we are doing here. Michelle Obama is in politics, albeit vicariously, not sport, so she has no reason to be taking performance-enhancing drugs. And another all-important difference with Serena is that Michelle is claimed to be merely a transvestite, i.e. still a man, in woman’s clothing. No one here has refuted the images of more than one ‘wardrobe malfunction’ clearly showing a male crotch. Have these been photoshopped, or can more be found?
    Attached Images  

31. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

if you look at the break in the legs, you'll see it is at belly height...

sorry Michelle, for all my dorky friends, I think you're wonderful...

even if you are a dude...

just kidding...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 26 LastLast