+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SwissIndo: The Scam Exposed

1. Link to Post #1
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Default SwissIndo: The Scam Exposed

SwissIndo : The Scam Exposed

(Avalonians deserve to know the truth about this scam.
    So with permission from the poster on QL who wrote the following):

These two videos may "lay to rest" an apparent scam out of Indonesia.

This little scam has been popular among New Agers for many months, and especially those who fell for the OPPT scam last year. A few months ago, SI's Mr Sino began hovering up some of the more vocal OPPT supporters by offering them roles as "delegates" within his organization.

I understand they were promised $1.2 million each for their help. But no money was offered upfront, it was said to come: "sometime in the future." No one has yet seen any money - but S.I. did manage to pull off a sort of PR coup last month: a Global UN / SwissIndo conference - which proved to be a great photo opportunity.

I am not at all sure that the UN had even the awareness of this even, though it seem to be a prominent part of the branding, and in many of the photos. Those who attended the conference are still pumping out videos showing how wonderful it all was.

Mr Sino has claimed for over one year. that he controls some truly massive amounts. The impossibility of his money claims was addressed in a Video published on April 3rd:

Swiss-Indo : Where is Mr Sino's Money?

Description:
    Come on, dear people. I want positive change too. But I don't want to be overwhelmed by fantasy. Look into the facts. Run the numbers. And it is very obvious that Swiss-Indo does not have the money that it claims. Let's stick to reality, and move the world forward in truly positive ways.

The video has attracted over 240 views so far, and some interesting comments from all over the world. In fact, one of the comments from a poster in Indonesia led to a second video:

Swissindo: Foreign delegates, are they "window dressing"?

This one solves the Mystery of Swissindo - which is:
    WHAT DOES MR SINO GAIN by promising to give away huge sums of money to people all around the world? As it turns out, the answer was found within Indonesia itself.

Here's an excerpt from a YT comment from a poster located within Indonesia:
    "The (news) report says they are taking money from people selling promises that they will get huge amount in return. As far as I know, there is no money. Sino probably has managed to get some money, I honestly don't know. There is no news about him in local TVs nor newspapers that I know of. If he really is what he says he is, there should be headlines everywhere, eh?

The Soekarno treasure scam has been going on in Indonesia for years. That include things like burried gold, bank certificates (oh and Swiss is the favorite, of course), people claiming that they hold the "key" etc. There is always a mystical background because Indonesians believe in such things and Soekarno is to many, many Indonesians a mystical figure.

Many many people have lost their money, and believe it or not, including a couple of my friends with university degrees. It's not difficult to imagine that a whole bunch of people will easily fall for that. Alas, people are desperate. So sad."

And this is from the Video too - a comment from the Video's maker, Geologic:
    "So there you have it:
    An Indonesian, who can read the local papers is saying that Swissindo may be a scam. And they are reported to be taking money from people inside Indonesia - and promising huge returns. This would explain where Mr Sino got the money to stage the conference. And it would also explain why all the photos and youtube videos talking about Swissindo, are so very valuable to Mr Sino and his team.
    They act as "bait" to catch some bigger fish. Perhaps the Indonesians think, if all these wealthy foreigners are flying in to attend conferences, and are putting up well-produced videos on Youtube, then maybe Mr Sino really has the big money that he claims to have. That's what the unfortunate dupes may be thinking.
    There's a real irony here. People like Ron Van Dyke are claiming that they want to help the world. But instead, they may be making it easier for a clever con-artist to dupe his victims. How very sad this story may turn out."

Haha.
    What was that scam in 1972-film The Sting called? 'The Big Carni' or something?
    The idea was to create a show, an off-track illegal horse betting club, and make it look real. Then the punters would put up their money, expecting easy gains. But the game was rigged. And so before anyone could collect their gains, the phony scam fell apart.

Is that where Swissindo is headed?
    A sad thing is that those being used as Window Dressing and the Dupes who are putting up the money are different people. So the dupes are being fooled by people with genuine intent. The obvious "good intentions" of so many of the foreign delegates makes the scam seem more believable to the real marks.

People need to learn to exercise better discernment. And they need to learn not to be used by greedy people who disguise their real intent, packaging them inside of impossible plans that claim they will help the people of the world.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th April 2014 at 06:43. Reason: refine youtube links

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Default Re: SwissIndo: The Scam Exposed

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)

(Avalonians deserve to know the truth about this scam.
    So with permission from the poster on QL who wrote the following):
    Thanks.

I had not paid any attention to SwissIndo. I tend to go where I think I can find something worth reading, and this material never caught my eye.

But now, reading your report, the SwissIndo claims are indeed totally unbelievable.

Minor question - who/what is QL, and do you have a link to the original?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (9th April 2014), Nasu (30th September 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sure.
    QL = Quatloos : http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/view...php?f=6&t=9956

(here's another debunking report, and it comes from someone who still buys into parts of the OPPT fantasies!, that's Pieta Morgan):

This wasn't the first Expose

Pieta Morgan did an Expose earlier - back in late February

MP3 : http://www.truthwillovercometyranny....al-designs.mp3

http://www.truthwillovercometyranny....ta-morgan.html

The King of the World and His Emperors

According to former insider and whistleblower Pieta Morgan, 100 delegates from around the world will be attending a coronation ceremony on March 11, 2014 for the 'king of kings', MR SOEGIHARTO in Cirebon, Indonesia. They will allegedly be joined by various world leaders who have been invited to attend such as US President Barrack Obama and Queen Elizabeth II. The 100 delegates are then required to remain in Indonesia until sometime around June, for reasons that we can only speculate.

The image on the right comes from an internal document and shows a power flow chart that outlines the proposed new hierarchy that is to run the world. As you can see, the 'king of kings' sits atop several layers of 'royal' authority down to a series of emperors delegated to each continent. Prime Ministers etc sit below these appointed emperors. Sounds really representative and accountable doesn't it? No it doesn't sound that way to me either.

This is the sort of typical collectivist madness to be expected from the United Nations; a completely unrepresentative and undemocratic institution comprised of tyrants pretending to be saviours of the Earth.

My interview with Pieta was given within hours of her public outting of SWISSINDO and their global bid for a UN backed global power grab and was a bit rushed. This was followed by a large data dump of files revealing much of what has been discussed here. These and some revealing phone conversations and recordings will be published here at TWOT shortly to further expose the SWISSINDO scam. A follow up interview will be conducted and posted shortly to bring all the threads together and bring further context to bizarre and ambitious plot to bring in the New World Order.

=====

Part-2 : http://www.truthwillovercometyranny....ed-part-2.html

MP3 : http://www.truthwillovercometyranny....-episode-2.mp3

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

It's fun that so many folks here believe in aliens and shape shifters and the like and there is a "serious" concern for someone listening to these folks. I get it.. it seems silly. and there are a mountain of questions. I have not been asked to give anything and I do not expect to receive anything from these people. money has no more value then what we give it. and I give all mine to the landlord. if folks want to believe that swissindo will change their lives, then let them have it. if folks want to believe that aliens exist and are controlling the population..let them have it. let us not pick and choose what flies here eh? I could care less if swissindo is for real or not. What peaks my interest is humanity getting out from under bankers. but that is all it has done.. peak my interest. I look into shiz and I share what I feel adds to the conversation. a lot of bull is perpetrated on this forum, but this "needs" to be addressed? it's phooey.

Good to see that you took your opinion out of the main thread though.
    (^infer sarcasm^)
    be well.
    (^no sarcasm)
    Last edited by Gerald Paris; 10th April 2014 at 00:06.

6. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I think most people are missing the point of 'labeled' SwissIndo; the name begins with 'Swiss' which refers to the country of (take a deep breath) Switzerland; it's been a pet peeve of mine for yrs. that the machinations (all of them) emerging/originating out of the tiny country of Switzerland (banking capital of the world) have continually been grossly underestimated; the country of Switzerland (supposedly "neutral"- cough) is THE biggest money-laundering country in the world-

again we are being directed to point blame in the wrong direction; if my read sources are correct supposedly Indonesia has joined the BRICSA movement so no wonder Indonesia is being demonized as being a partner in some sort of "crime"/scam scenario-

the biggest scam is the "benevolence" of the country of Switzerland; I lived/worked in the capitol city Bern '76-'78- the main street is noted for its many fountains but the most horrific fountain is the "Chindli Frässer" (Swiss German for 'child eater') portraying a demon devouring children (I kid you not); and no-one blinks an eye regarding this-

so much for the benevolence of Switzerland (connect the dots: hideous banking system, eating kids, etc.- you get the picture)-

Larry

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

genevieve (11th April 2014), Gerald Paris (10th April 2014), Shannon (3rd December 2015)

8. Link to Post #6
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

" I get it.. it seems silly. and there are a mountain of questions. I have not been asked to give anything and I do not expect to receive anything from these people. money has no more value then what we give it. and I give all mine to the landlord. if folks want to believe that swissindo will change their lives, then let them have it..."
    - Gerald Paris

Okay. I'm fine with that... if it was just their lives that were being impacted.

But the Truth is: The SwissIndo people are WAITING FOR THE MONEY before they do anything revolutionary, different, or productive.

Here was a Thoughtful post suggesting something different can be done that was made on Ron Van Dyke's Youtube channel:

"What a sweet and innocent woman Karin is!
    I hear in this Video she has now seen and admitted that No Money is going to be forthcoming from Swissindo. It sounds like the whole thing was stage-managed, and Mr Sino and his team want to stay in firm control of everything that happens within their organisation.

I like Karin's idea that the main positive thing that may have come from the conference is putting people in touch with each other, a Global Group, who by cooperating with each other may be able to achieve something positive. My strong suggestion is that they try to establish a new organisation, but without Mr Sino in a central role, if only to have an option on how to move things forward... if Sino's money does not appear."

His reaction?
    Instead of embracing the implied Call to Action, to do something outside the "shared fantasy" of S.I., he deleted the comment. !

(I know, because the guy who posted it, copied me, say: "Let's see what happens with THIS!")

This reinforces my idea that the purpose of S.I. is two-fold:

+ To provide cover for a scam to bilk Indonesians - the "window dressing" provided by the foreign delegates helps, and

+ Swissindo is an effective flytrap (like OPPT was), so TPTB are happy to see it in operation, since it distracts people from the real work of making change.

If these insights are accurate, S.I. is not benign. Money is being stolen, and Energy is being wasted.

Here's more evidence that it is a scam:

SwissIndo - The CORONATION OF MR SINO - Excerpt from TWOT

Last edited by GuyFox; 10th April 2014 at 06:26.

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

I get what you are saying yo, I just think it is irrational to pick apart this issue with all the other bullsh found on this forum. A lot of the squish found here, the same could be said to be said trap. It is ultimately up to the one who hears to even consider both sides. Thank you for caring (<- non sarcasm).

G

10. Link to Post #8
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Why do I bother?
    Haha. You might well ask.
    Truth-telling gets deleted on many of the Swiss-Indo oriented sites, like RVD's channel. I thought the considerable evidence the S.I. is a scam might at least be heard and save here on PA, where's there's more respect for factual evidence. But it is MORE than that...

The truth is that a friend of a friend fell for a similar scam; very similar (it also involves collateral accounts.)
    And he poured ALL of his money into it*, and has been living off donations or "loans" for years.
    I have refused to give him money, and instead spent many months researching the area.
    In the end, it brought me to Neil Keenan, OPPT, and SwissIndo.

If I am "on a mission" with this, it is because I do not want more people to fall into a similar trap.
    If they do, they may wind up wasting months or years (and their fortunes!) supporting a Hopeful cause,
    that is just not real.

Yes, I do give a damn about those who may be duped.
    Shouldn't we all?
    If you knew someone who ruined their life with drugs or something,
    would you try to keep other people OFF that drug?.

After my research, I at least know some of the right questions to ask.
    Those who are hooked, ask nothing, preferring to accept what "resonates",
    because they love to think they are "helping humanity" by supporting it.
    === ===

*He was supporting another person with a mysterious background, and a claim to be part of a group of elites who control vast fortunes, most held as Gold. But they (for some reason) could not quite gain full control over the wealth. So they need some temporary financial help, until their "rightful" claim was finally proven. He had some interesting stories, photos, and genuine-looking documents to back it all up. Other friends did not see through it, and lent him money. But after many months, and even years, there was still no progress. Sadly, these "old treasure" stories have now found their way into the West, and a whole new generation of people is falling for a very old Asian form of scam.

The origin of the Illuminati/Dragon bloodlines can be traced back to Sumer...

With that long history, there's also a long lineage in the scams it generates too.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 10th April 2014 at 06:36.

11. Link to Post #9
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

MORE NEWS from Indonesia

(These posts came from one of GL's Youtube videos):

b.--
    http://lipklampung.blogspot.com.au/2...etua-lipk.html
    - and:
    http://goo.gl/HmMyag

GL--
    That first link leads to a website in the Indonesian language. Can you translate the title please?

b--
    +GL,
    Put it through Google Translate and it shows an alleged connection between the Swissindo mob and the LIPK mob who are alleged to be the ones who are causing locals problems as the second media story suggests. As does this round of news clips: http://youtu.be/cGEfxgmlrps

Again just put the comments section through Google Translate and it is highly intriguing. All this of course could be a massive mistake or smear campaign so again I wonder why will none of the 'lightworkers' who are so concerned with helping people in the third world actually interview some of the Indonesians from the villages that LIPK operated in and find out what their perspective on it is. Surely that is the ultimate test of a free press as opposed to a propaganda machine. Speaking of Propaganda for some enobled enlightened man of the new age of peace why does Big Top make recommendations to purchase this:
    http://youtu.be/HaAoMpxz898?t=16m30s

Why do the lightworkers not interview Indonesians?
    Because it is their habit. They never do any detailed research on anything. (!)
    They accept as truth whatever someone "with pure motives" (haha!) tells them.
    The fact that this continually leads them into backing "Impossible Dreams",
    seems not be bother them - since it gets in the way of their fantasies.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 10th April 2014 at 08:53.

12. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Creative Lorraine's Avatar
    Thanks

Guyfox you want to figure this out or anybody?

It's on Ross Hanley FB https://www.facebook.com/ross.hanley.96?fref=ts
    He went to Cirebon the semar

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rosshanley3.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	25496Click image for larger version

Name:	ross hanley.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	25497
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 11th April 2014 at 08:38.

13. Link to Post #11
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

(thanks, CL. I will take a look. Meantime...):

Ron Van Dyke has been named "Prime Minister' - by Mr Sino, King-of-Kings

(Prime Minister of What? You might ask.)

Here are two different takes on this important development
    RVD:
    11-04-2014: TITLES BESTOW RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT AUTHORITY

G-L-:
    PM Quixote : TITLES CONFER HUMOR, NOT STATUS

14. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Creative Lorraine's Avatar
    Thanks

Guyfox I found the answer to this
    Found it on Ron van Dyke FB page https://www.facebook.com/paradoxman316?fref=ts
    Also Karin https://www.facebook.com/KarinKollan...ation=timeline
    Better pic

Click image for larger version

Name:	kolland.jpg
Views:	1554
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	25505Click image for larger version

Name:	kolland2.jpg
Views:	1002
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	25506

Karin Kolland wrote this with the attchments

Dear ladies and gentlemen now you have to take their responsibility towards mankind and the PAYMENT1-11 for mankind. Share with human Obligation (basic income for all people of the world) and the Master Key Plan under the supervision and control of HE International The Greatest President Mr. A1. Sino.AS "2" Ir.S, ST and authorized by him delegate team.

If you continue to avoid the payment of Payments1-11, or manipulate or otherwise interfere with the liberty and the rights of man issued subject to the highest authority and with love for humanity OF ARREST WARRANT against you and they will be relieved of their duties with heavenly power --- this done for the protection of humanity and also to their mental protection --- and this warrant is issued by me Karin Erika Luise Johanna Kolland and forwarded with full authority to Ashta Command Galactic Confederation.
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 11th April 2014 at 20:44.

15. Link to Post #13
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lorraine,

"Basic income for all people of the world"??
    Come on, Lorraine! The money is not there.

How can you take any of these people seriously??

+ Swissindo has no money - there is no evidence for the huge sums they are claiming, and instead there are reports in the Indonesian press (apparently, but I do not read Indonesian), that S.I. is scamming local people: promising them money for a huge reward, "when" they get control over their treasure

+ "King-of-King" Mr Sino had a "coronation" - which sounds like a comic affair, according to Pieta Morgan's account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdUbbvRiiWw

+ Sino and Swissindo are highly controlling - squeezing out people who ask logical questions, while rewarding those who fall in line with promises of future money, plus phony passports and phony titles

+ In a move that seems designed to encourage mockery, Sino has now granted titles to Ron Van Dyke and Karin Kolland

RVD has been named "Prime Minister" - but even he admits that he knows not what country or territory he is Prime Minister of - Yet RVD assures everyone that all those delegates who get titles will accept them merely as "servants of the people".

How can you "serve" someone, if you know not whom you are meant to serve?

It is a comedy beyond our 3D reality perhaps. And I think the real purpose of Swissindo may be to serve as a distraction, and suck energy away from serious purposes that might actually lead to some needed change in our world.

Now is the time for truly Aware people to turn away from S.I., and maybe "fight" the energy trap with the best possible ammunition: humor.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 12th April 2014 at 02:17.

16. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Apparently, this is still a thing.

17. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)
    [...]
    Mr Sino has claimed for over one year. that he controls some truly massive amounts. The impossibility of his money claims was addressed in a Video published on April 3rd:

Swiss-Indo : Where is Mr Sino's Money?
    The so-called Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family has presented the very same documents in the end of 2014 to prove that the huge accounts with the money of the Red Dragon Family are real.

That led me to the same question: Where ist the money, Mr Ambassador?

Currently he is starting to give founds to projects that benefit mankind. I am curious if this money will actually be flowing. (www.truevisionofpeace.com)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Nasu (30th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #16
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    I lived/worked in the capitol city Bern '76-'78- the main street is noted for its many fountains but the most horrific fountain is the "Chindli Frässer" (Swiss German for 'child eater') portraying a demon devouring children (I kid you not); and no-one blinks an eye regarding this-

so much for the benevolence of Switzerland (connect the dots: hideous banking system, eating kids, etc.- you get the picture)-
    i certainly blinked an eye, but then again im from zurich. (many banks, connect the dots)

in regards to the fountain itself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindlifresserbrunnen
    or more detailed in german: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindlifresserbrunnen

and here we see that the character originated in the middle ages and was used to get kids to behave. (you better be good or the childeater will come for you)
    my assumption is that the figure was still being used around the time when it was built. maybe at that point it was kind of a bern thing, i dont know.
    but since there are many fountains on that street i really dont mind at all anymore.

i agree that we are the money launderers of the planet, but i dont see how this and having a evil fantasy character on a fountain state that we, the public in general arent in any way benevolent. dirt is everywhere, we just like to tidy up more, or hide it i suppose then other nations. i dunno. but you have to present yourself well when youre given the money of the world to work with.

regards,
    ika
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), JRS (25th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Hi everyone, i just found this on the youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnPk...ature=youtu.be

Anybody have a tough about? because to me look like the guys that promote this scenario are living in a different reality, or I'm wrong?.
    the release of such a quadrillions of $$$ to end the global bankster maffia, simple not make any sense per se. To create a parallel bank system will do, but nobody is talking about and ,let me tell you, is not a small thing so to speak! at least banks employee's should leak a little about, because a move like this does not pass under the scope anywhere . This could be life changing matter for all , and them are the front line,, isn't it?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread