+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1 6 16 23 LastLast

Thread: Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American land ... by the US Federal Government.

1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Default Re: Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American land ... by the US Federal Government.

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Bluefire,

Natural born souls have inherent rights that supersede the US constitution; which only innumerates some of these rights...

We the people own the land to which we are born, we are the benefactors. We the people have hired government to manage this land for our benefit; government agents/agency are our employees (trustees).

The government is allowed to make any rule(policy)it likes to govern it's employees. If you are an agent of the government then, you are subject to their policy and thus subject to their penalty for not complying with their policy.

Bluefire, when have you ever received compensation from the government for any fees/fines it had collected on your/our behalf?
    Well let me see . . . What have I received in return for my tax dollars I have paid whether state or federal:

• All the roads, highways and complete interstate transportation
    • All the infrastructure with these road systems ie bridges, maintenance
    • All the state and federal parks for our enjoyment
    • Military that keeps us safe and from foreign invasion
    • Local and state police forces who protect me from idiots and so I don’t have to deal with them
    • Women and families who receive wic, food stamps and other subsidies (welfare) to help them with their babies or those who need help getting back on their feet
    • Local food banks
    • Local government (mayor council etc) to govern my little mountain town

Shall I go on? So yes I receive an incredible amount of benefit from the taxes I pay.

Sometimes I really don’t like at all what my taxes go to but that is part of the game isn’t it?

I give unto Caesar what is Caesar’s.

And oh I forgot . . . my tax dollars go to the support of BLM so ranchers like Bundy can utilize the millions of acres for grazing their cattle. I benefit with the beef I may buy at the grocery store because these ranchers can raise grass fed beef on land that the buffalo used to roam.

Ranchers like Bundy only pay (well Bundy doesn’t) a ‘grazing fee’ and for the right to use these millions for acres and water sources . . . it is a huge incentive for ranchers because then their overhead is minimal . . . . they don’t have to buy hay, grain, or provide water sources for their cattle . . . my tax dollars provides this benefit to them. Beef prices are already soaring out of reach for most and I would hate to see what the price of beef would be without this government assistance to the ranchers

Bundy abused this resource. So from what I am seeing here with this thread is we should just let people like Bundy gain all the profit, not pay at all for the resources to feed and water his cattle?

Geez I tell you what, could we please set up a fund here on PA to help me feed and water my dairy cows? But hey! I am going to keep all the profit I get from selling their milk, butter and cream and their calves. And no! those of you who donate do not get any of these products for free mind you . . . you pay the same price as everyone else.

This is insane.

If you are going to get in bed with the government then you play by government rules.

There is no more America folks. Either you realize this now and learn to navigate the implementation of the NWO or you become an ingrained part of this new system. And this is exactly what I am seeing with this thread.

And by the way 13th warrior we do not OWN this land and yes we are the benefactors from this incredible ecosystem we call Mother Earth . . . but only from Her terms. I am the steward of this farm I live on and it is my responsibility that I live here in balance with the animals (wild and domestic) and that I maintain a sustained ecosystem.

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Default Re: Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American land ... by the US Federal Government.

Bluefire,

That's just great; apparently you are more then satisfied with your tax burden to benefits ratio...

And, apparently cattle ranching is so profitable in Nevada where Bundy lives that, the 52 other ranchers in the area have gone out of business...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Billy (13th April 2014), Christine (13th April 2014), Gardener (13th April 2014), heyokah (14th April 2014), Jake (13th April 2014), NancyV (13th April 2014), Realeyes (13th April 2014), RunningDeer (13th April 2014), seko (13th April 2014), Sierra (13th April 2014), soleil (13th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th April 2014)

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Bluefire,

Natural born souls have inherent rights that supersede the US constitution; which only innumerates some of these rights...

We the people own the land to which we are born, we are the benefactors. We the people have hired government to manage this land for our benefit; government agents/agency are our employees (trustees).

The government is allowed to make any rule(policy)it likes to govern it's employees. If you are an agent of the government then, you are subject to their policy and thus subject to their penalty for not complying with their policy.

Bluefire, when have you ever received compensation from the government for any fees/fines it had collected on your/our behalf?
    Well let me see . . . What have I received in return for my tax dollars I have paid whether state or federal:

• All the roads, highways and complete interstate transportation
    • All the infrastructure with these road systems ie bridges, maintenance
    • All the state and federal parks for our enjoyment
    • Military that keeps us safe and from foreign invasion
    • Local and state police forces who protect me from idiots and so I don’t have to deal with them
    • Women and families who receive wic, food stamps and other subsidies (welfare) to help them with their babies or those who need help getting back on their feet
    • Local food banks
    • Local government (mayor council etc) to govern my little mountain town

Shall I go on? So yes I receive an incredible amount of benefit from the taxes I pay.

Sometimes I really don’t like at all what my taxes go to but that is part of the game isn’t it?

I give unto Caesar what is Caesar’s.

And oh I forgot . . . my tax dollars go to the support of BLM so ranchers like Bundy can utilize the millions of acres for grazing their cattle. I benefit with the beef I may buy at the grocery store because these ranchers can raise grass fed beef on land that the buffalo used to roam.

Ranchers like Bundy only pay (well Bundy doesn’t) a ‘grazing fee’ and for the right to use these millions for acres and water sources . . . it is a huge incentive for ranchers because then their overhead is minimal . . . . they don’t have to buy hay, grain, or provide water sources for their cattle . . . my tax dollars provides this benefit to them. Beef prices are already soaring out of reach for most and I would hate to see what the price of beef would be without this government assistance to the ranchers

Bundy abused this resource. So from what I am seeing here with this thread is we should just let people like Bundy gain all the profit, not pay at all for the resources to feed and water his cattle?

Geez I tell you what, could we please set up a fund here on PA to help me feed and water my dairy cows? But hey! I am going to keep all the profit I get from selling their milk, butter and cream and their calves. And no! those of you who donate do not get any of these products for free mind you . . . you pay the same price as everyone else.

This is insane.

If you are going to get in bed with the government then you play by government rules.

There is no more America folks. Either you realize this now and learn to navigate the implementation of the NWO or you become an ingrained part of this new system. And this is exactly what I am seeing with this thread.

And by the way 13th warrior we do not OWN this land and yes we are the benefactors from this incredible ecosystem we call Mother Earth . . . but only from Her terms. I am the steward of this farm I live on and it is my responsibility that I live here in balance with the animals (wild and domestic) and that I maintain a sustained ecosystem.
    I do love your spirit and assessment of the situation. I do not agree, but I am appreciating your viewpoint. Thank you.

Every penny of your taxes goes to pay the debt.... Sorry...

This is not about grazing rights and cows... This is about taking Bundys land.. PERIOD... Grazing rights, tortoises, etc,,, it is a game. So in your mind,, the appropriate action of law abiding federal agencies is to send in mercenaries to steal property and kill people?? Kill them dead???? Wow! Maybe we should cut the feet off of jaywalkers,, or cut the hands off of shoplifters,,,

What is happening in Nevada is a gross over reaching of federal authority!!

Perhaps the government should battle Bundy in a COURT OF LAW!!! There is due process in our country,,, albeit, a bit broken...

Cliven Bundy has stated publicly that he does not have any sort of contract with the Government,, much less gets in bed with them!!!

How can you say that nobody owns the land,,, and at the same time,,, support the land grab??? I am sorry, but I agree with Bundy,,,, you can't charge me money for letting my cows graze on my land!!!

The folks who nurtured giant, roaming herds of Buffalo in this country,,, were routed out IN THE SAME EXACT WAY!!! Remove them from the lands,, or kill them,,,, either way, 'WE ARE GOING TO BUILD THE RAILROAD'. The Federal government is not protecting a damn thing here!!! It is the systematic theft of the land in Nevada, to make way for FRACKING..... ooh,,, now we all know how important FRACKING is!!! We must remove Bundy from his land so that we can poison it, and extract its blood!!!!

THIS ENTIRE CONTINENT WAS SIEZED IN A LAND GRAB!! (and the folks who lived here were innhihilated)

I can appreciate that you don't feel a bit sorry for Bundy.. In my opinion, this is not about Bundy.... This is about a government that is willing to destroy its own people for profit.... I will NOT stand for it.

Blufire,,, I would stand up for you if they came for your farm and your sustained ecosystem... Yes, I sure would!!

The reason that we are losing our rights in America is not because the government is taking them,,, it is because we are GIVING IT TO THEM FREELY!!!

Governments cannot guarantee rights... We blew it when we decided to give government the reigns... I stand up for you, you stand up for me... it is the only way that it can work... We cant say that we are sovereign people of a sovereign nation,,, and at the same time,,, let GOVERNMENT rule! it seems that We are not a nation of the people, BY the people. We are a nation OF the government,, BY the government...

If the cattle kings of old are to lose their lands and properties,, It should be because people are turning their backs on the cultivation of cattle as a food source, and the markets would no longer support their way of life...

We don't simply make up lies, and start stealing cattle and arresting people!!

Blufire,,, what would you do if they overstepped their authority with you?? Would you stand in the small '1st amendment zone' and protest??

I agree with your comment that nobody owns the land. Bravo...

If Bundy can't claim it,,, then neither can the government... it is that simple!!!

Thank you for the challenge.
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

5. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

13th Warrior (13th April 2014), Billy (13th April 2014), Carmen (14th April 2014), Christine (13th April 2014), eaglespirit (13th April 2014), Eram (13th April 2014), Gardener (13th April 2014), giovonni (13th April 2014), Hervé (13th April 2014), heyokah (14th April 2014), Krist (13th April 2014), Melinda (15th April 2014), Muzz (13th April 2014), NancyV (13th April 2014), Realeyes (13th April 2014), RunningDeer (13th April 2014), Sebastion (13th April 2014), seko (13th April 2014), Sierra (13th April 2014), SKAWF (15th April 2014), T Smith (13th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th April 2014)

6. Link to Post #104
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote I give unto Caesar what is Caesar’s.
    Caesar does not exist.

Some people who know that for some reason are frustrated that other people are showing that 'Ceaser' is actually an 'illusion'.

A 'mental bug control'.

Has been demonstrated in front of the media that the 'mental bug control' can be neutralized.

No fear, no control.

Now, for those who work for the 'bug mind control' (conscious or unconscious), the fear is just beginning.

There is no escape without paying the 'universal tax' also known as 'action and reaction'.

The 'physical death' is also not able to evade taxes to be paid based on the intentions and actions.

The real name of the game is: Responsibility and choices.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 13th April 2014 at 19:02.

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Pretty cool vid from PressForTruth.ca .... Where is PETA???

Quote Stefan Molyneux: The government is protecting the tortoises by exploding nuclear bombs over Nevada.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Antagenet (14th April 2014), brenie (13th April 2014), eaglespirit (13th April 2014), Eram (13th April 2014), NancyV (13th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th April 2014), RunningDeer (13th April 2014), SKAWF (15th April 2014), soleil (13th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th April 2014), Twinsel (14th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Bundy Ranch: Fed Retreat was Psyop Next Wave Soon

From summary:

All of our lives are going to change in a drastic way, if this is true...

From Doug Hagmann

At 1750 hours ET, I was contacted by my source within the Department of Homeland Security regarding the current situation at the Bundy Ranch. To put it bluntly, the people are being hoodwinked into believing that the situation is being resolved. It is not. It is a strategic de-escalation to fool the public. This source stated that the retreat of the BLM agents and the release of the cattle was actually crafted as a potential plan yesterday (Friday, 11 April 2014) based on the following:

1. A military assessment of satellite and drone surveillance imagery of the "patriot resistance. Drones under the control of the U.S. military were in use, taking real-time photographic images of not just the activity at the ranch, but "identifying the protesters, any arms and any supplies they might have or be carrying. "Mission accomplished."

2. Real-time communication intercepts between patriots on-site and their off-site support;

3. Active monitoring of internet traffic regarding the coverage of events at ranch;

4. The monitoring of real-time video from the scene.

(continued below)

This source stated that a response by the patriot movement was anticipated, although exceeded their expectations. Although this was a real operation, they also ran this as a test case for future government operations once they saw the response. They were also actively managing the media, in some cases threatening to cut off White House access to anyone covering the event.

Despite this, the coverage by the alternative media began to create a public relations problem that was not easily managed. Note the lack of acknowledgment by the White House regarding this event. They are intentionally framing it as a state issue, despite the fact that all federal response has been and continues to be from the White House. There is a reason for this -- a reason that has not been identified in any of the public reports to date.

I will explain in further detail in a follow-up report on Sunday, after this source attends [redacted] to obtain more specific information about future federal operations. Regardless, according to this source, the government will take back 'their land' as they must to fulfill international obligations. It was never about grazing rights or anything other than (1) "securing clear title" to the land, and (2) further demonizing any patriotic resistance. It is my understanding, based on the information from this source, that it is a critical task to create a situation that will also advance their agenda of gun control and confiscation.

A more detailed report will follow on Sunday, 13 April 2014, with additional and much more specific information about their inside plans and future operations.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2014), Christine (13th April 2014), eaglespirit (13th April 2014), Eram (13th April 2014), Hervé (13th April 2014), Jake (13th April 2014), Krist (13th April 2014), NancyV (13th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th April 2014), Sierra (13th April 2014), soleil (13th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

That was one of the most inspiring, clarifying, unifying, super duper posts that I've read in a long time Jake (#103).
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th April 2014 at 16:01. Reason: added link to Jake's post
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

eaglespirit (13th April 2014), Jake (13th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th April 2014), RunningDeer (13th April 2014), soleil (13th April 2014), T Smith (13th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Back in 2012, the New American reported that Harry Reid’s son, Rory Reid, was the chief representative for a Chinese energy firm planning to build a $5-billion solar plant on public land in Laughlin, Nevada.

And journalist Marcus Stern with Reuters also reported that Sen. Reid was heavily involved in the deal as well.

“[Reid] and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert,” he wrote. “Reid has been one of the project’s most prominent advocates, helping recruit the company during a 2011 trip to China and applying his political muscle on behalf of the project in Nevada.”
    Full article can be found Here...

Quote China’s Lanzhou Haimo Technologies Co. announced that its subsidiary Haimo Oil & Gas LLC will buy a 14.29-percent stake in Houston-based Carrizo Oil & Gas's Niobrara shale oil and gas assets in Colorado for $27.5 million.

Under the terms of the deal, Lanzhou Haimo Technologies Co. will acquire roughly 6,000 acres, or about 210 square miles, of territory located primarily in Colorado’s Weld and Adams counties in as well as associated infrastructure, including oil and gas wells, according to a statement filed to the Shanghai Stock Exchange. Carrizo, which holds approximately 60,000 acres in the Niobrara basin, currently produces 1,850 barrels per day (bpd).

So, what is Beijing’s covertly cunning policy in making such a purchase?

To suck the Rockies’ hydrocarbon resources dry and ship them to China?
    Full article can be found Here...

Somehow, I feel that the hour is later than we realize...

Enjoy the show, folks,,,, this is not over!!!
    Jake.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Billy (13th April 2014), Christine (13th April 2014), eaglespirit (13th April 2014), Krist (13th April 2014), NancyV (13th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th April 2014), RunningDeer (13th April 2014), Sebastion (13th April 2014), seko (13th April 2014), Sierra (13th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #109
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

This is insane.
    Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price its whereabouts. (Tortured abuse of a Winston Churchill quote.)

We do have a God given right to haggle over the terms first.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2014), Billy (13th April 2014), Carmen (14th April 2014), Christine (13th April 2014), eaglespirit (13th April 2014), Eram (13th April 2014), Jake (13th April 2014), karelia (13th April 2014), Krist (13th April 2014), Muzz (13th April 2014), NancyV (13th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th April 2014), RunningDeer (13th April 2014), Sierra (13th April 2014), soleil (13th April 2014), T Smith (13th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #110
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Bundy Affair Is the Tip of the Iceberg To What’s Coming

By Dave Hodges - April 13, 2014.

The BLM has tucked their tail between their legs and run for cover. Sheriff Mack, the other sheriffs, various state legislators, Oathkeepers and average people who make up our militias personify the words courage, integrity and honor. May God bless and protect every brave soul who went to the aid of a beleaguered family. Our American heroes prevented another Ruby Ridge and Americans should forever be grateful to all who went to the aid of Cliven Bundy. America still has many great people who are worthy of the descriptive term, hero. Cliven Bundy has also demonstrated to the world what is means to be an American and stand up to tyranny and win. Like so many overreaching federal agencies, when confronted, they are cowards and they tuck their collective tails between their legs and run for cover.

They Will Be Back

As has been widely reported, the Chinese have paid $4.5 billion dollars to build a solar plant on the Bundy property. The Clark County (NV) Commissioners are on the hook for that money. This is why one of their minions threatened to send anyone traveling to the aid of Bundy home in a body bag. There is absolutely no way that the Bundy Affair is over.

Sometimes, our personal life experiences prepare us in ways which help us to understand an event in a manner that the general public will not see because the public does not have the experience. The events at Cliven Bundy’s property is something that I have lived through and I can see clearly what is happening and what is coming. This is much more than a land grab and a case of simple cronyism resulting in a land grab of the Bundy property. This kind of event has been happening and is happening as I write these words. Soon this kind of event will be commonplace.

Nearly all people reporting on this issue see it as a one-time resource grab involving Senator Harry Reid, his sons, the Clark County Commissioners and the Chinese government. The people reporting this are correct. However, this goes much, much further. Unfortunately, I have the experience to recognize this for what this is. Also, I have come across a Bureau of Land Management Policy Manual which spells out what is happening to Bundy and why.

I feel compelled to tell you at this point that my life was endangered when I exposed these connections in my neighborhood. While on the air with Annie DeRiso and Jim Marrs, the building I was in was shot at eight times. This event was recorded on the archives of the Republic Broadcasting Network. Additionally, a pair of men repeatedly tried to run me off the road one Saturday night approximately 6 miles from my home. The event was recorded from my 911 call which lasted 10 minutes, but the transcripts and recordings all disappeared. In both cases, law enforcement covered the crimes committed against me despite the fact that there were multiple witnesses to each event. Each event involved my revelations to the public about John McCain cronyism with the foreign owners of the Canamex Highway system and their plans to steal all property within my rural community. This is precisely why Cliven Bundy’s life is in danger. He is experiencing what I have lived through. You can bet your bottom dollar that the Bundy affair is just getting started and the following paragraphs will demonstrate why this is true.

The Arizona Coalition to Protect Personal Property Rights (ACPPR) vs. Sen. McCain’s Canamex Highway Forces

I live in rural Arizona approximately 20 miles north of metropolitan Phoenix and 20 miles south of Wickenburg, AZ. Over 10 years ago, 300 homeowners in our immediate area faced an undeclared de facto eminent domain action against us without so much as one dime being offered in compensation. My community responded to the challenge by forming the ACPPR and I was asked to be the spokesperson and I later became the director.

My sleepy, rural area had grand designs placed upon us by the forces behind the North American Union and in particular the Canamex Highway which was to connect Mexico with Canada. The highway was to run 8 miles to the west of my home which should not have been a threat to the globalist forces behind this transportation corridor. However, my area was slated as a Canamex international multimodal hub. This meant that 6 miles to the east of home a railway hub, a trucking depository and a small auxiliary airport left over from WW II was to be converted to a small airport to service the goods and services coming into this hub. My community was caught between the highway and the multimodal hub. To make things worse, my community also sits upon the largest underground water aquifer in Arizona known as the Hassayampa. The globalists needed our water to service the hub and they could not allow 300 homes to drain the reservoir. Therefore, the McCain forces convinced local politicians to legislate against us and strip us of all property rights in an attempt to force us out over a period of time without paying us for the loss of our homes.

Over an eight year period, I was able to convince several of our Maricopa County Commissioners and a good number of State Legislators as to what was truly happening to us. We were able to build a coalition and turn back the McCain group who was working on behalf of the foreign ownership of the Canamex. In short, they wanted our water and our land to build a monolithic infrastructure hub. My subsequent media appearances designed to expose this tyranny is what led me to do the broadcasting and writing that I do today.

More
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 13th April 2014 at 19:09.

18. Link to Post #111
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

One thing we REALLY need to get straight first about this whole brouhaha.

Bundy does not OWN this land. . . Never has!

His grandfather entered into a contract of 'preemptive rights' . . The grandfather purchased the'rights' to graze cattle on this government land.

No one is taking land from this man. Bundy lost his right to graze his herds on this land because he refuses to pay the grazing fees. He broke the contract his grandfather entered all those years ago.

I truly do not understand why no one else seems to get this one basic fact.

and The government is using the ignorance of this poor man to take the grazing rights of all the ranchers and the alternative community is helping by escalating all this out of proportion.

We are our own worst enemy.

19. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Look. The god awful truth finally struck this poor man. He has been to court several times over the past 20 years he has not been paying the grazing fees . . . He lost every time.

Now the hammer has fallen and he has lost the right to graze his large herd on these thousands of acres. The man out og stubbornness, pride and ego has ruined his own ability to feed and water his cattle.

The fact China has interest or government has alternatives now for this federal land is secondary. Bundy gave them the foothold they needed.

This is what i mean by being smarter and looking at these issues from the implementation of the New World Order.

We are in www3 now and have been several years.

20. Link to Post #113
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

That is a classical straw man rhetorical fallacy.

No one with a clue ever claimed that he owned the land. Bundy, if I recall correctly, figures that Nevada owns the land, which is why he was willing to pay fees to the state.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Look. The god awful truth finally struck this poor man. He has been to court several times over the past 20 years he has not been paying the grazing fees . . . He lost every time.
    ... so ... the god awful truth is to be found in the federal courts of the USA ?

Apparently you don't worship the same God that I do.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2014), Christine (13th April 2014), NancyV (13th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th April 2014), Reinhard (15th April 2014), RunningDeer (13th April 2014), Sierra (13th April 2014), soleil (13th April 2014), T Smith (13th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

His grandfather entered into a contract of 'preemptive rights' . . The grandfather purchased the'rights' to graze cattle on this government land.

No one is taking land from this man. Bundy lost his right to graze his herds on this land because he refuses to pay the grazing fees. He broke the contract his grandfather entered all those years ago.

I truly do not understand why no one else seems to get this one basic fact.

and The government is using the ignorance of this poor man to take the grazing rights of all the ranchers and the alternative community is helping by escalating all this out of proportion.

We are our own worst enemy.
    Actually those who think as you seem to be thinking are our "own worst enemy". You are entirely free to support the politicians and government thugs. Just remember that probably about 70-80% of the military and those who continue to fight for your freedoms will be fighting AGAINST the government when the SHTF, which means they will also be fighting against people who think as you do.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2014), Billy (13th April 2014), Christine (13th April 2014), Gardener (14th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th April 2014), Reinhard (15th April 2014), RunningDeer (13th April 2014), Sebastion (14th April 2014), SKAWF (15th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th April 2014)

24. Link to Post #115
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    The Bundy Affair Is the Tip of the Iceberg To What’s Coming

By Dave Hodges - April 13, 2014.

The BLM has tucked their tail between their legs and run for cover. Sheriff Mack, the other sheriffs, various state legislators, Oathkeepers and average people who make up our militias personify the words courage, integrity and honor. May God bless and protect every brave soul who went to the aid of a beleaguered family. Our American heroes prevented another Ruby Ridge and Americans should forever be grateful to all who went to the aid of Cliven Bundy. America still has many great people who are worthy of the descriptive term, hero. Cliven Bundy has also demonstrated to the world what is means to be an American and stand up to tyranny and win. Like so many overreaching federal agencies, when confronted, they are cowards and they tuck their collective tails between their legs and run for cover.

They Will Be Back

As has been widely reported, the Chinese have paid $4.5 billion dollars to build a solar plant on the Bundy property. The Clark County (NV) Commissioners are on the hook for that money. This is why one of their minions threatened to send anyone traveling to the aid of Bundy home in a body bag. There is absolutely no way that the Bundy Affair is over.

Sometimes, our personal life experiences prepare us in ways which help us to understand an event in a manner that the general public will not see because the public does not have the experience. The events at Cliven Bundy’s property is something that I have lived through and I can see clearly what is happening and what is coming. This is much more than a land grab and a case of simple cronyism resulting in a land grab of the Bundy property. This kind of event has been happening and is happening as I write these words. Soon this kind of event will be commonplace.

Nearly all people reporting on this issue see it as a one-time resource grab involving Senator Harry Reid, his sons, the Clark County Commissioners and the Chinese government. The people reporting this are correct. However, this goes much, much further. Unfortunately, I have the experience to recognize this for what this is. Also, I have come across a Bureau of Land Management Policy Manual which spells out what is happening to Bundy and why.

I feel compelled to tell you at this point that my life was endangered when I exposed these connections in my neighborhood. While on the air with Annie DeRiso and Jim Marrs, the building I was in was shot at eight times. This event was recorded on the archives of the Republic Broadcasting Network. Additionally, a pair of men repeatedly tried to run me off the road one Saturday night approximately 6 miles from my home. The event was recorded from my 911 call which lasted 10 minutes, but the transcripts and recordings all disappeared. In both cases, law enforcement covered the crimes committed against me despite the fact that there were multiple witnesses to each event. Each event involved my revelations to the public about John McCain cronyism with the foreign owners of the Canamex Highway system and their plans to steal all property within my rural community. This is precisely why Cliven Bundy’s life is in danger. He is experiencing what I have lived through. You can bet your bottom dollar that the Bundy affair is just getting started and the following paragraphs will demonstrate why this is true.

The Arizona Coalition to Protect Personal Property Rights (ACPPR) vs. Sen. McCain’s Canamex Highway Forces

I live in rural Arizona approximately 20 miles north of metropolitan Phoenix and 20 miles south of Wickenburg, AZ. Over 10 years ago, 300 homeowners in our immediate area faced an undeclared de facto eminent domain action against us without so much as one dime being offered in compensation. My community responded to the challenge by forming the ACPPR and I was asked to be the spokesperson and I later became the director.

My sleepy, rural area had grand designs placed upon us by the forces behind the North American Union and in particular the Canamex Highway which was to connect Mexico with Canada. The highway was to run 8 miles to the west of my home which should not have been a threat to the globalist forces behind this transportation corridor. However, my area was slated as a Canamex international multimodal hub. This meant that 6 miles to the east of home a railway hub, a trucking depository and a small auxiliary airport left over from WW II was to be converted to a small airport to service the goods and services coming into this hub. My community was caught between the highway and the multimodal hub. To make things worse, my community also sits upon the largest underground water aquifer in Arizona known as the Hassayampa. The globalists needed our water to service the hub and they could not allow 300 homes to drain the reservoir. Therefore, the McCain forces convinced local politicians to legislate against us and strip us of all property rights in an attempt to force us out over a period of time without paying us for the loss of our homes.

Over an eight year period, I was able to convince several of our Maricopa County Commissioners and a good number of State Legislators as to what was truly happening to us. We were able to build a coalition and turn back the McCain group who was working on behalf of the foreign ownership of the Canamex. In short, they wanted our water and our land to build a monolithic infrastructure hub. My subsequent media appearances designed to expose this tyranny is what led me to do the broadcasting and writing that I do today.

More
    don't let anyone fool you, this is about oil and all of these sources pointing at China are funded by oil men...

they are building a $5 Billion manufacturing plant in Laughlin, cattle don't have to move for solar, they graze underneath them...

why in the world is anyone upset from Avalon that someone wants to create clean energy?

if it is solar, allow him to stay and let his cattle droppings feed the turtles, it's actually a delicacy for desert turtles...

allow him to file bankruptcy to clear debt including the cattle taken, allow him to put fences in to keep his cattle isolated from important operations...

and then everyone step back to see who is being given rights to the land...

Solar or Oil and strip mining... or both...

Ben's Ninja's promised to bring clean energy in, I wonder who is trying to turn America against an investor wanting to give us clean energy?

that alone should bring to the light what this whole fiasko was created for...

but I caught Bush's hand in the cookie jar...

25. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am supporting no one here. Because this is insane from every angle.

No one is right in this Event.

This is a battle in a war that we have been in several years.

We are fighting this war EXACTLY how they want us to fight it.

Am i truly the only one that sees this??? !!!!

26. Link to Post #117
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Your vision is the contradiction in person.

27. Link to Post #118
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    don't let anyone fool you, this is about oil and all of these sources pointing at China are funded by oil men...

they are building a $5 Billion manufacturing plant in Laughlin, cattle don't have to move for solar, they graze underneath them...

why in the world is anyone upset from Avalon that someone wants to create clean energy?

if it is solar, allow him to stay and let his cattle droppings feed the turtles, it's actually a delicacy for desert turtles...

allow him to file bankruptcy to clear debt including the cattle taken, allow him to put fences in to keep his cattle isolated from important operations...

and then everyone step back to see who is being given rights to the land...

Solar or Oil and strip mining... or both...

Ben's Ninja's promised to bring clean energy in, I wonder who is trying to turn America against an investor wanting to give us clean energy?

that alone should bring to the light what this whole fiasko was created for...

but I caught Bush's hand in the cookie jar...
    I am aware also that point my friend.

Thanks for reminding me.

28. Link to Post #119
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I am supporting no one here. Because this is insane from every angle.

No one is right in this Event.

This is a battle in a war that we have been in several years.

We are fighting this war EXACTLY how they want us to fight it.

seeing it, we're in the heart of the battle ever since they threw Charles at us...

it is a war those sleeping don't understand is being played, we know no one has noticed, but we're too busy making changes to bother waking them up...

every plan they move forward with is getting stopped...

do we need anyone else awake, if we are already accomplishing what we gathered for?

Hey Obama,

If you can pardon bankers and bail them out after raping America blind over the last 20 years without paying taxes, can't you at least forgive a lil ol Rancher named Bundy?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 13th April 2014 at 20:16.

29. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Bundy lost his right to graze his herds on this land because he refuses to pay the grazing fees. He broke the contract his grandfather entered all those years ago.

Interesting take on it... The BLM did not exist back then. It was created to help "monitor grazing areas" and "administer permits", MANY years later... I went to the BLM Website,, clicked on the tab that says "What we do." And did a bit of research...

Yep,, monitor grazing lands and administer permits... Nothing in there about stealing cattle, arresting people, tazing people, threatening people with automatic weapons,, etc... I was looking for the section on mercenaries and supporting the negotiation of public lands for sell to Chinese Fracking companies!! (yes, I said fracking,,, I don't believe for a second that any Chinese corporation would spend billions of dollars to provide clean energy to people in Nevada.. you cannot put solar energy in a barrel.) There was Nothing at all about why the BLM is above ALL other courts in the nation. Quite disappointing,,, as I can read the writing on the wall for myself.

Keep yer eyes on the ball...
    Here is a PDF of BLMs Collection policy. Not a single thing in there about Mercenaries and Cattle thieving,, can you believe that??

Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 13th April 2014 at 20:42.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

13th Warrior (13th April 2014), Bill Ryan (15th April 2014), Billy (13th April 2014), Christine (13th April 2014), Gardener (14th April 2014), NancyV (13th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th April 2014), Reinhard (15th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (13th April 2014), RunningDeer (13th April 2014), Sebastion (14th April 2014), Sierra (13th April 2014), soleil (13th April 2014), T Smith (13th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1 6 16 23 LastLast