+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst 1 5 15 23 LastLast

Thread: Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American land ... by the US Federal Government.

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Default Re: Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American land ... by the US Federal Government.

Eram- there are many good books out there on reclaiming your sovereignty. Most of them will give a brief or detailed history of the political changes that have taken place in the U.S. including those under President Lincoln. Basically, he wanted to end the martial law rule and re-institute constitutional rule and the right to print federal money back from the bankers. That is why he was assassinated; just like President Kennedy was later.

I recommend "Reclaim Your Sovereignty, Reclaim Your Christian Name' by David E. Robinson for a good, brief lesson covering the truth about U.S. history.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Eram (19th April 2014), gripreaper (19th April 2014), NancyV (19th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (19th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #282
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American land ... by the US Federal Government.

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    Eram- there are many good books out there on reclaiming your sovereignty. Most of them will give a brief or detailed history of the political changes that have taken place in the U.S. including those under President Lincoln. Basically, he wanted to end the martial law rule and re-institute constitutional rule and the right to print federal money back from the bankers. That is why he was assassinated; just like President Kennedy was later.

I recommend "Reclaim Your Sovereignty, Reclaim Your Christian Name' by David E. Robinson for a good, brief lesson covering the truth about U.S. history.
    Its hard to say if Lincoln was benevolent or malevolent, or recognized the trap he was in with the banksters and wanted to return to a constitutional Republic, as many of the moves he made would indicate otherwise. But that is not uncommon for presidents. Read Woodrow Wilson's parting words about his regrets for selling us out to the banksters, Andrew Jackson's proclamations and pleas to not renew the bankster charter, Kennedy's warnings about secret societies and secret oaths, Eisenhower's warning about the military industrial complex, or any number of presidential warnings.

Read Louis McFadden's speech to congress

http://www.afn.org/~govern/mcfadden.html

Also, read James Traficant's speech to congress.

http://www.afn.org/~govern/bankruptcy.html

Even Reagan, who put together the Grace commission as one of his first tasks as president, and realized ALL income tax revenues flowed upstream to the banksters, got shot for attempting to bring this information out. He then fell right back into line and did exactly as he was told.

Your choice is, follow the bankster protocol or we will shoot you in broad daylight, just like we did Kennedy. Then as payback for your insubordination, we'll take out your son John Jr. after your mom passes away. These guys don't mess around.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 19th April 2014 at 17:53.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (19th April 2014), alh02 (26th April 2014), Eram (19th April 2014), InTheBackground (20th April 2014), NancyV (19th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (19th April 2014), onawah (19th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (19th April 2014), Sierra (21st April 2014), T Smith (19th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #283
    Thanks

Here's a guy who worked with surveyors as a guide, knows the Gold Butte area better than most, used to volunteer for BLM, and does a pretty comprehensive property evaluation of the area and what possible motives "may" be inherent. He sites "Cedar Hill Economic Development Corp, Zion Bancorp, Reid Bunkerville LLC, and Reid Family Trust" as possible connectors. Further research is of course required, although 37 minutes well spent in my view.

Suffice it to point out, it's not turtles, cattle, or solar panels.

Last edited by gripreaper; 19th April 2014 at 20:13.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (19th April 2014), alh02 (26th April 2014), Hervé (19th April 2014), InTheBackground (20th April 2014), NancyV (19th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (19th April 2014), Reinhard (20th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (19th April 2014), thunder24 (20th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #284
    Thanks

Local Rancher tells all. Excerpt.

I live in SW Utah. I grew up on a ranch less than 100 miles from the Bundy's ranch. My father knows Cliven Bundy. I know Cliven's son Ryan. This is not a hoax, it is an action of force by the BLM.

The BLM was going to sell the cattle at one of the smallest cattle markets in Utah. No cattle markets in Nevada would take the cattle without a properly signed brand inspection (which the BLM cannot obtain without Cliven Bundy's signature). The BLM paid the owner of the Utah cattle market $300,000 to do the sale ('R' Livestock Connection in Monroe, Utah, owned by one Scott G. Robbins, according to the Utah Business Entity Search). Utah Governor Herbert stepped in and forbid them from bringing the cattle into Utah without the legally required health and brand inspections (which again, require Bundy's signature) and that no feral cattle are allowed to be imported at all (per Utah statute). Because Bundy claims ownership over maybe 350-500 head of branded cattle, the other 500-700 estimated head of cattle would all be considered feral. BLM officially backed off, but we suspect they are still secretly shipping them through Utah without any permission to do so, to "private" buyers in Colorado. The contract cowboys that the BLM hired to do the roundup are from Sampson Livestock in Meadow, Utah (traitors one and all)

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fro...hersmouth.html

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (26th April 2014), Eram (20th April 2014), NancyV (19th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (19th April 2014), Reinhard (20th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (19th April 2014), Sebastion (19th April 2014), thunder24 (20th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #285
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Have we been able to accurately establish exactly where Bundy’s actual ranch is? By this I mean land that he owns by legal deed and documents?

Exactly where is the land he only had the ‘grazing rights’ that his grandfather leased? Specifically the ‘right’ to gaze his cattle herd and use the other natural resources, such as water?

Is his actual ranch that he legally owns being threatened or taken or is it only his ‘leased right’ to graze his 900 head of cattle on federal/state land?

I see this as two totally different aspects.

And by the way the video and pictures that shows the destroyed ‘water tanks’ . . . . those tanks have not been used in many many years. They were abandoned years ago. I can tell by the condition, rust, ect.

I bring this up because I personally become frustrated when false information is mixed with other facts to try to prove a point or manufacture an agenda (no matter which side). If I see false information or outright lies then I tend to discount the entire information.

Get it right the first time and build from a solid foundation.

10. Link to Post #286
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Local Rancher tells all. Excerpt.

I live in SW Utah. I grew up on a ranch less than 100 miles from the Bundy's ranch. My father knows Cliven Bundy. I know Cliven's son Ryan. This is not a hoax, it is an action of force by the BLM.

The BLM was going to sell the cattle at one of the smallest cattle markets in Utah. No cattle markets in Nevada would take the cattle without a properly signed brand inspection (which the BLM cannot obtain without Cliven Bundy's signature). The BLM paid the owner of the Utah cattle market $300,000 to do the sale ('R' Livestock Connection in Monroe, Utah, owned by one Scott G. Robbins, according to the Utah Business Entity Search). Utah Governor Herbert stepped in and forbid them from bringing the cattle into Utah without the legally required health and brand inspections (which again, require Bundy's signature) and that no feral cattle are allowed to be imported at all (per Utah statute). Because Bundy claims ownership over maybe 350-500 head of branded cattle, the other 500-700 estimated head of cattle would all be considered feral. BLM officially backed off, but we suspect they are still secretly shipping them through Utah without any permission to do so, to "private" buyers in Colorado. The contract cowboys that the BLM hired to do the roundup are from Sampson Livestock in Meadow, Utah (traitors one and all)

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fro...hersmouth.html

Okay . . . this is what I see when I read articles such as this one.

And I’ll just address one thing I see.

Bundy as a rancher only ‘worked’ his cattle responsibly enough to actually brand (a registered mark burned into the animals hide that denotes ownership) 350 to 500 head of his cattle.

There were 500 to 700 additional cattle that had no branding. There is no way anyone can determine if those animals are Bundy’s or another rancher’s. So they are considered feral (wild) and Utah of course refused sale of these animals because no one knows who owns them.

They have no brand, they have not received vaccinations, they have not received health papers to verify they carry no disease. Not Utah or any other state or even a sale barn in Nevada would accept these animals.

I know many here get aggravated that I am not on the same band wagon . . . . but I am looking from both sides of the equation and taking notes on what to do and most definetly not what to do.

I feel Bundy has become a target exactly because of his lack of responsibility (such as working and branding his cattle) and not paying ‘grazing fees’ (whether to the state or federal government) . . . . he screwed up and opened the door for the government or ‘them’ to get a solid foothold.

I am in neither camp on this issue . .. . . I am simply watching everything unfold from all sides.

And by the way . . . . . you guys do know there is no United States of America any longer right? You do know that fighting this fight from the place of being a Patriot is asinine because there is no longer a country to be a Patriot of . . . . . We entered the state of the New World Order many years ago . . . ‘they’ are just beginning to tidy up the rest.

11. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Have we been able to accurately establish exactly where Bundy’s actual ranch is? By this I mean land that he owns by legal deed and documents? Exactly where is the land he only had the ‘grazing rights’ that his grandfather leased? Specifically the ‘right’ to gaze his cattle herd and use the other natural resources, such as water?
    Is his actual ranch that he legally owns being threatened
    NO
    or is it only his ‘leased right’ to graze his 900 head of cattle on federal/state land?
    YES

I bring this up because I personally become frustrated when false information is mixed with other facts to try to prove a point or manufacture an agenda (no matter which side). If I see false information or outright lies then I tend to discount the entire information. Get it right the first time and build from a solid foundation.
    Of course there is false information around this on both sides. It's a very prescient situation in our current consciousness, as witnessed by the current reactions. Keeping a cool head and doing one's due diligence is important, and not jumping to conclusions until all the facts are in. What we know, is it is not about tortoises, cattle or solar panels.

Of course, one would need to go all the way back to the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and the war with Mexico, where the US stole this land from Mexico (I actually read the whole treaty last night, believe it or not). One would also need to look at the clauses in this treaty which gave pre-emptive rights to the Mexicans who were settled there, and their right to hold the lands they occupied in perpetuity. One would then need to go through the original Land Patents, and the transfer of these pre-emptive rights from the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and follow the trail forward, including all the contracts from the original Land Patent.

One would then also need to then look at all the historical recordings of property in the area, all assignments and transfers, who are the principals in the transfers, as well as who HAS and had the original water rights, mineral rights, and what original prevailing CONTRACTS govern the use and ownership and transfer of such rights.

Unilateral statutory mandates from a government agency does not constitute a contract, when pre-emptive rights under contract supersede such mandates. THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT PREVAILS

The assumption, until further research is done, is that Bundy does in fact have pre-emptive rights to use of the Gold Butte wilderness to graze his cattle, under contract, and the BLM does not have a valid contract with Bundy. I would also encourage you to look at who else has an interest in this land and why this worthless desert is NOT worthless and why it is coveted.

So far, the dots which are connecting are uncovering quite the nefarious agenda, which I will not expose until all the facts are in. But you may want to look at who Cedar Hill Development Corp is, Reid Bunkerville LLC, The Reid Family Trust, and Zion Bancorp. This would be a good place to start.

If you have something which could add clarity to this issue, then lay it on the table please.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 19th April 2014 at 20:44.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

13th Warrior (21st April 2014), alh02 (26th April 2014), Billy (20th April 2014), brenie (19th April 2014), Christine (20th April 2014), crosby (19th April 2014), giovonni (19th April 2014), InTheBackground (20th April 2014), karelia (19th April 2014), NancyV (19th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (19th April 2014), Reinhard (20th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (19th April 2014), Sebastion (19th April 2014), Sierra (19th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (19th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #288
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

I am in neither camp on this issue . .. . . I am simply watching everything unfold from all sides.
    I call B.S. on that claim.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

13th Warrior (21st April 2014), Christine (20th April 2014), crosby (19th April 2014), karelia (19th April 2014), NancyV (19th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (19th April 2014), Reinhard (20th April 2014), Sierra (19th April 2014), T Smith (19th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #289
    Thanks

And by the way . . . . . you guys do know there is no United States of America any longer right? You do know that fighting this fight from the place of being a Patriot is asinine because there is no longer a country to be a Patriot of . . . . . We entered the state of the New World Order many years ago . . . ‘they’ are just beginning to tidy up the rest.
    You're asking me this question on my thread? Seriously? Do you see the inherent contradiction in your logic then?

If the country was abandoned back in 1861 due to the fact that congress did not reconvene, and a rogue corporation set up shop in the District of Columbia and took over the administrative functions under color of law, under a military state of emergency, under the war powers act, under the reconstruction act, and made us ALL enemies of the state, than what is VALID as grazing rights and anything after 1861? Is not, based on this logic, all statutory mandates from the unelected corporate government operating unilaterally null and void since 1861 at the least, and possibly all the way back to the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo?

Therefore, the BLM has NO STANDING to tell Bundy to do jack squat.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 20th April 2014 at 07:10.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

13th Warrior (21st April 2014), alh02 (26th April 2014), Billy (20th April 2014), Christine (20th April 2014), crosby (19th April 2014), InTheBackground (20th April 2014), karelia (19th April 2014), NancyV (19th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (19th April 2014), Reinhard (20th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (20th April 2014), RunningDeer (20th April 2014), Sebastion (19th April 2014), Sidney (19th April 2014), Sierra (19th April 2014), T Smith (19th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (19th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #290
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

I bring this up because I personally become frustrated when false information is mixed with other facts to try to prove a point or manufacture an agenda (no matter which side). If I see false information or outright lies then I tend to discount the entire information.
    Ismalia by Brazilian poet Alphonsus Guimarães

When Ismalia got insane
    She went to the tower to dream
    She saw a moon on the ocean
    And another moon on the sky

In her dreams she got lost
    With the moonlight near by
    She wanted to reach te ocean
    She wanted to reach the sky

And on her peak of insanity
    At the tower she began to sing
    She was away from the ocean
    But she was near to the sky

And like an angel
    she put her wings to fly
    She wanted the moon of the ocean
    She wanted the moon of the sky

And with the wings the god gave her
    Fluttered side by side
    Her body fall on the ocean
    Her soul reached the sky

In the 'sky' there are many mansions but also many slums.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 19th April 2014 at 21:58.

18. Link to Post #291
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

There is good coming from Bundy Ranch stand off...

Quote Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover
    ‘It’s time’ » Lawmakers from 9 states gather in Utah, discuss ways to take control of federal lands.

By Kristen Moulton

| The Salt Lake Tribune
    First Published Apr 18 2014 03:07 pm • Last Updated Apr 18 2014 10:21 pm

It’s time for Western states to take control of federal lands within their borders, lawmakers and county commissioners from Western states said at Utah’s Capitol on Friday.

More than 50 political leaders from nine states convened for the first time to talk about their joint goal: wresting control of oil-, timber -and mineral-rich lands away from the feds...
    link

19. Link to Post #292
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Federal Judge: BLM Engaged In A Criminal Conspiracy Against Ranchers

Court opinion exposes BLM’s true intent against Cliven Bundy

Kit Daniels Infowars.com April 17, 2014

For over 20 years, the Bureau of Land Management engaged in a “literal, intentional conspiracy” against Nevada ranchers to force them out of business, according to a federal judge whose court opinion exposes the BLM’s true intent against rancher Cliven Bundy.

In his opinion of United States v. Estate of Hage, U.S. District Court Judge Robert C. Jones reveals that after late Nevada rancher E. Wayne Hage indicated on his 1993 grazing permit renewal that by signing the permit, he was not surrendering his family’s long-standing water and forage rights on the land, the BLM not only rejected the permit but also conspired for decades to both deny his family’s property rights and to destroy their cattle business.

“Based upon E. Wayne Hage’s declaration that he refused to waive his rights — a declaration that did not purport to change the substance of the grazing permit renewal for which he was applying, and which had no plausible legal effect other than to superfluously assert non-waiver of rights — the Government denied him a renewal grazing permit based upon its frankly nonsensical position that such an assertion of rights meant that the application had not been properly completed,” Judge Jones wrote. “After the BLM denied his renewal grazing permit for this reason by letter, the Hages indicated that they would take the issue to court, and they sued the Government in the CFC [Court of Federal Claims.]”

And at that point, Jones explained, the BLM refused to consider any further applications from Hage.

“The entire chain of events is the result of the Government’s arbitrary denial of E. Wayne Hage’s renewal permit for 1993–2003, and the effects of this due process violation are continuing,” he stated.
    Judge Jones continued:
    Quote In 2007, unsatisfied with the outcome thus far in the CFC, the Government brought the present civil trespass action against Hage and the Estate. The Government did not bring criminal misdemeanor trespass claims, perhaps because it believed it could not satisfy the burden of proof in a criminal trespass action, as a previous criminal action against E. Wayne Hage had been reversed by the Court of Appeals. During the course of the present trial, the Government has: (1)invited others, including Mr. Gary Snow, to apply for grazing permits on allotments where the Hages previously had permits, indicating that Mr. Snow could use water sources on such land in which Hage had water rights, or at least knowing that he would use such sources; (2) applied with the Nevada State Engineer for its own stock watering rights in waters on the land despite that fact that the Government owns no cattle nearby and has never intended to obtain any, but rather for the purpose of obtaining rights for third parties other than Hage in order to interfere with Hage’s rights; and (3) issued trespass notices and demands for payment against persons who had cattle pastured with Hage, despite having been notified by these persons and Hage himself that Hage was responsible for these cattle and even issuing such demands for payment to witnesses soon after they testified in this case.
    By filing for a public water reserve, the Government in this case sought specifically to transfer to others water rights belonging to the Hages. The Government also explicitly solicited and granted temporary grazing rights to parties who had no preferences under the TGA [Taylor Grazing Act of 1934], such as Mr. Snow, in areas where the Hages had preferences under the TGA.
    It is necessary to note that under the TGA, according to Red Canyon Sheep Co. v. Ickes (1938), a rancher whose cattle had previously grazed in the area based upon adjacent land, water rights on the land, etc., has a right to a grazing permit over others who apply for a permit to graze the area without having previously grazed there.
    So in this instance, Hage would have priority over Snow for a grazing permit, but the BLM willfully ignored this court ruling.

And after the agency filed for a public water reserve, according to Judge Jones, the BLM “sent trespass notices to people who leased or sold cattle to the Hages, notwithstanding the Hages’ admitted and known control over that cattle, in order to pressure other parties not to do business with the Hages, and even to discourage or punish testimony in the present case.”

“For this reason, the Court has held certain government officials in contempt and referred the matter to the U.S. Attorney’s Office,” he wrote. “In summary, government officials, and perhaps also Mr. Snow, entered into a literal, intentional conspiracy to deprive the Hages not only of their permits but also of their vested water rights.”

“This behavior shocks the conscience of the Court and provides a sufficient basis for a finding of irreparable harm to support the injunction described at the end of this Order.”
    So in other words, the BLM willfully attempted to destroy the Hage family’s livelihood because Hage dared to assert his existing rights to the land which his family has held since the late 19th century.

And unfortunately the BLM is attempting to do the exact same thing to Cliven Bundy.

“Has Attorney General Eric Holder prosecuted any federal officials for criminal activity and violation of the Hage family’s constitutionally protected rights? No,” William F. Jasper, senior editor of The New American, wrote on the subject. “Has Sen. Harry Reid denounced this lawlessness and criminal activity by government officials and call upon President Obama and Attorney General Holder to protect the citizens of his state from the depredations of federal officials under their command? No.”

“With attitudes such as those expressed above by Sen. Harry Reid, it is almost a certainty that the recently defused Bundy Ranch standoff will be replayed again — and in the not-too-distant future. And the outcome could be much less amicable for all concerned.”

Source: http://www.infowars.com/federal-judg...inst-ranchers/

20. Link to Post #293
    Thanks

Gee Whizz, the more you look the curiouser and curiouser the Nevada saga gets. Not only did the Federal Government breach their contract in Nevada as a territory under the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, but it also breached the public trust when Nevada was formed as a state and went against the 1845 US Supreme Court Case Pollard V Hagan.

1845 the U.S. Supreme Court, in Pollard vs Hagan, a case dealing with the admission of Alabama to the Union under almost identical language, had held that such conditions were in violation of the U.S. Constitution and therefore void.

"We think the proper examination of this subject," said the court, "will show that the United States never held any municipal sovereignty, jurisdiction, or right of soil in and to the territory of which Alabama or any of the new states were formed; except for temporary purposes...[italics added]"

As soon as new states were formed out of the territory, "the power of the United States over these lands as property was to cease," wrote the court. Thus the provision requiring the people of Alabama to release all title to public lands to the United States, the court said "..would have been void and inoperative, because the United States have no constitutional capacity to exercise municipal jurisdiction, sovereignty, or eminent domain, within the limits of a state, or elsewhere, except in cases in which it is expressly granted..." by the Constitution, such as the District of Columbia, land purchased by the federal government from a state with its consent, and land of a territory before it is divided into states.

Of the latter, said the court, "as soon as these purposes could be accomplished, the power of the United States over these lands was to cease."

There is also very specific language in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. In that treaty, Mexico ceded to the United States over 338 million acres, out of which Nevada (along with California, Arizona, Utah and part of New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming) was formed. The United States government pledged that the territory given up by Mexico "shall be formed into free, sovereign, and independent states and incorporated into the Union of the United States as soon as possible, and the citizens thereof shall be accorded the enjoyment of all the rights, advantages and immunities as citizens of the original states."

Total scumbags. No jurisdiction, no rights, liars, thieves. This crap has been going on there since the beginning. Small wonder Nevada has had enough.

http://www.newsnet1.com/electricneva...96/rebell1.htm
    Last edited by gripreaper; 20th April 2014 at 06:25.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

13th Warrior (21st April 2014), alh02 (26th April 2014), Christine (21st April 2014), Cidersomerset (20th April 2014), InTheBackground (20th April 2014), Jake (20th April 2014), NancyV (20th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (20th April 2014), Reinhard (20th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (20th April 2014), Sebastion (20th April 2014), Sierra (21st April 2014)

22. Link to Post #294
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Shock Poll: 54% Consider The Federal Government A Threat To Individual Liberty

37% OF VOTERS FEAR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

Source: Rasmussen Reports

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of Likely U.S. Voters now fear the federal government, according
    to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Forty-seven percent (47%) do not,
    but another 17% are not sure.Perhaps in part that’s because 54% consider the federal
    government today a threat to individual liberty rather than a protector. Just 22% see the
    government as a protector of individual rights, and that’s down from 30% last November.
    Slightly more (24%) are now undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ral_government

http://somicom.com/media/2014/04/19/.../#.U1Nj241OWUk

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Christine (21st April 2014), NancyV (20th April 2014), Reinhard (20th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (20th April 2014), Sebastion (20th April 2014)

24. Link to Post #295
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Stroppy Teenagers could be domestic terrorists.....LOL

This is from the 1980's/90's but all parents will recognise this, unless they did give
    birth to an Angel..LOL

Published on 18 Apr 2014
    David Knight is joined via phone by Alex to discuss the announcement by Senator
    Harry Reid that embattled rancher Cliven Bundy and his supporters are "Domestic
    Terrorists" and what the declaration means for Freedom.

------------------------------------

Rise of the Control Grid

Published on 18 Apr 2014

David Knight, covering for Alex Jones, welcomes Paul Joseph Watson
    onto the Alex Jones show. They discuss the ever increasing encroachment
    of a tyrannical police state whose warning signs are no longer hidden.
    http://www.infowars.com/federal-judge...
    http://www.westernjournalism.com/cong...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th April 2014 at 07:23.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

NancyV (20th April 2014), Reinhard (20th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (20th April 2014)

26. Link to Post #296
    Thanks

unconfirmed report, but sounds like BLM is taking good care of the blackwater mercenaries...

Meanwhile in Utah, boy, 2, shot and killed by 3-year-old sister... CBS Headline
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th April 2014 at 20:04.

27. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

The World Bank wants to privatize water...

Quote Clean and affordable water is the basis of life. Skyrocketing water prices, unsafe supply, failing infrastructure — these problems fall disproportionately on the most vulnerable among us. This is why public institutions, not private corporations, must lead the development of water systems and delivery. The World Bank Group is uniquely positioned to increase access to clean water for the billions who need it. Instead of using its position to line the pockets of water companies, it should support what is most needed: affordable and clean — and public — water for all.

The World Bank Group pushes privatization as a key solution to the water crisis. It is the largest funder of water management in the developing world, with loans and financing channeled through the group’s International Finance Corporation (IFC). Since the 1980s, the IFC has been promoting these water projects as part of a broader set of privatization policies, with loans and financing tied to enacting austerity measures designed to shrink the state, from the telecom industry to water utilities.

The track record of publicly funded private water projects shows that the private sector doesn’t find it profitable to invest in the infrastructure really needed to ensure that communities have access to clean and affordable water. “Water companies have found that their niche is seeking efficiency solutions through hiking prices and cutting spending on infrastructure investment,” Naficy told me... link
    Fracking is destroying ground water supplies...

they haven't brought Fracking to NV yet...

hang on Bundy...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th April 2014 at 21:47.

28. Link to Post #298
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

It's not all that one sided. Each component suffers it's own form of cognitive dissonance.

for example:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...titutionalism?
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

gripreaper (21st April 2014), naste.de.lumina (21st April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st April 2014), Sierra (25th April 2014)

30. Link to Post #299
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    It's not all that one sided. Each component suffers it's own form of cognitive dissonance.

for example:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...titutionalism?
    I think the problem with this argument is that it ignores the contrary and earlier decisions that were completely discarded due to obvious cases of corrupt power interests.

These laws are simply being ignored. As if they were part of a book of fiction.

The illusion is so deep that people fail to realize that the 'laws' that they follow are a farce created to control and acquire everything. Even the soul.

It is a scam created, managed, and acting on the two planes of existence at the same time, the frequency of the incarnate and the spirits that are trapped on planet Earth.

Anywhere in the universe there is an imposition of rules by force, will be a place of fear and not love.

Hugs.

Naste.

31. Link to Post #300
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Martin Armstrong has an excellent post on some of the history of Nevada, how it became a state in the USA, and who owns most of its land. Armstrong concludes that the US Federal government does NOT own all that land in Nevada.

Quote The truth behind Nevada is of course just a quagmire of politics. Nevada was a key pawn in getting Abraham Lincoln reelected in 1864 during the middle of the Civil War. Back on March 21st, 1864, the US Congress enacted the Nevada Statehood statute that authorized the residents of Nevada Territory to elect representatives to a convention for the purpose of having Nevada join the Union. This is where we find the origin of the fight going on in Nevada that the left-wing TV commenters (pretend-journalists) today call a right-wing uprising that should be put down at all costs. The current land conflict in Nevada extends back to this event in 1864 and how the territory of Nevada became a state in order to push through a political agenda to create a majority vote. I have said numerous times, if you want the truth, just follow the money.

The “law” at the time in 1864 required that for a territory to become a state, the population had to be at least 60,000. At that time, Nevada had only about 40,000 people. So why was Nevada rushed into statehood in violation of the law of the day? When the 1864 Presidential election approached, there were special interests who were seeking to manipulate the elections to ensure Lincoln would win reelection. They needed another Republican congressional delegation that could provide additional votes for the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment to abolish slavery. Previously, the attempt failed by a very narrow margin that required two-thirds support of both houses of Congress.
    The fear rising for the 1864 election was that there might arise three major candidates running. There was Abraham Lincoln of the National Union Party, George B. McClellan of the Democratic Party, and John Charles Frémont (1813–1890) of the Radical Democracy Party. It was actually Frémont who was the first anti-slavery Republican nominee back in the 1940s. During the Civil War, he held a military command and was the first to issue an emancipation edict that freed slaves in his district. Lincoln maybe credited for his stand, but he was a politician first. Lincoln relieved Frémont of his command for insubordination. Therefore, the Radical Democracy Party was the one demanding emancipation of all slaves.

With the Republicans splitting over how far to go with some supporting complete equal rights and others questioning going that far, the Democrats were pounding their chests and hoped to use the split in the Republicans to their advantage. The New York World was a newspaper published in New York City from 1860 until 1931 that was the mouth-piece for the Democrats. From 1883 to 1911 it was under the notorious publisher Joseph Pulitzer (1847–1911), who started the Spanish-American war by publishing false information just to sell his newspapers. Nonetheless, it was the New World that was desperately trying to ensure the defeat of Lincoln. It was perhaps their bravado that led to the Republicans state of panic that led to the maneuver to get Nevada into a voting position.

The greatest fear, thanks to the New York World, became what would happen if the vote was fragmented (which we could see in 2016) and no party could achieve a majority of electoral votes. Consequently, the election would then be thrown into the House of Representatives, where each state would have only one vote. Consequently, the Republicans believed they needed Nevada on their side for this would give them an equal vote with every other state despite the tiny amount of people actually living there. Moreover, the Republicans needed two more loyal Unionist votes in the U.S. Senate to also ensure that the Thirteenth Amendment would be passed. Nevada’s entry would secure both the election and the three-fourths majority needed for the Thirteenth Amendment enactment.
    The votes at the end of the day demonstrate that they never needed Nevada. Nonetheless, within the provisions of the Statehood Act of March 21, 1864 that brought Nevada into the voting fold, we see the source of the problem today. This Statehood Act retained the ownership of the land as a territory for the federal government. In return for the Statehood that was really against the law, the new state surrendered any right, title, or claim to the unappropriated public lands lying within Nevada. Moreover, this cannot be altered without the consent of the Feds. Hence, the people of Nevada cannot claim any land whatsoever because politicians needed Nevada for the 1864 election but did not want to hand-over anything in return. This was a typical political one-sided deal.

Republican Ronald Reagan had argued for the turnover of the control of such lands to the state and local authorities back in 1980. Clearly, the surrender of all claims to any land for statehood was illegal under the Constitution. This is no different from Russia seizing Crimea. The Supreme Court actually addressed this issue in Pollard’s Lessee v. Hagan, 44 U.S. 212 (1845) when Alabama became a state in 1845. The question presented was concerning a clause where it was stated “that all navigable waters within the said State shall forever remain public highways, free to the citizens of said State, and of the United States, without any tax, duty, impost, or toll therefor imposed by said State.” The Supreme Court held that this clause was constitutional because it “conveys no more power over the navigable waters of Alabama to the Government of the United States than it possesses over the navigable waters of other States under the provisions of the Constitution.”

The Pollard decision expressed a statement of constitutional law in dictum making it very clear that the Feds have no claim over the lands in Nevada. The Supreme Court states:
    The United States never held any municipal sovereignty, jurisdiction, or right of soil in and to the territory of which Alabama, or any of the new States, were formed, except for temporary purposes, and to execute the trusts created by the acts of the Virginia and Georgia legislatures, and the deeds of cession executed by them to the United States, and the trust created by the treaty of the 30th April, 1803, with the French Republic ceding Louisiana.
    So in other words, once a territory becomes a state, the Fed must surrender all claims to the land as if it were still just a possession or territory.

Sorry, but to all the left-wing commentators who call Bundy a tax-cheat and an outlaw, be careful of what you speak for the Supreme Court has made it clear in 1845 that the Constitution forbids the federal rangers to be out there to begin with for the Feds could not retain ownership of the territory and simultaneously grant state sovereignty. At the very minimum, it became state land – not federal.
    The article can be found at: Do the Fed’s Really Own the Land in Nevada? Nope!.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

alh02 (26th April 2014), Christine (21st April 2014), genevieve (27th April 2014), gripreaper (21st April 2014), InTheBackground (23rd April 2014), NancyV (21st April 2014), naste.de.lumina (21st April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st April 2014), RunningDeer (21st April 2014), Sebastion (21st April 2014), Sierra (25th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst 1 5 15 23 LastLast