+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 LastLast

Thread: Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American land ... by the US Federal Government.

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American land ... by the US Federal Government.

and everyone gives me a hard time about Sorcha...

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I am finding Alex Jone's message to be self-contradictory.

On the one hand, he bemoans the risk that one of these militia will start shooting, while on the other hand much of what he's saying (well, shouting) is exactly the sort of flame bait that can be counted on to energize such militia ... raging against (in the sort of terms that Alex might use) the murdering, thieving, lying, crime lords in the Senate, the rich but evil Chinese, and the overbearing, land grabbing, gun stealing, torturer of women and cows, Federal government.

I'm back to thinking that the first order objective of the bastards in power is to start an armed revolution ... maybe it's just because I'm a congenital wimp, but going toe to toe against Uncle Sam in armed combat doesn't seem like a wise choice in my book.

If this is the bastards immediate objective, then Alex Jones is serving their cause well by inflaming the militias.
    well remember Petreus was swinging with a twin that whispered to both Alex and a few others, so they've been mouthpieces for a while... listening to what they have to say is important, but see if you can find the missing piece they forget to mention in every breaking news report he gives...

the TeaParty, is one of the most amazing rabbit holes we've had to explore in a while...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 12th April 2014 at 07:04.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re: Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American land ... by the US Federal Government.

Now it really gets good...

Executive Order 12548 - Grazing Fees
    February 14, 1986

"By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and laws of the United States of America, and in order to provide for establishment of appropriate fees for the grazing of domestic livestock on public rangelands, it is ordered as follows:

Section 1. Determination of Fees. The Secretaries of Agriculture and the Interior are directed to exercise their authority, to the extent permitted by law under the various statutes they administer, to establish fees for domestic livestock grazing on the public rangelands which annually equals the $1.23 base established by the 1966 Western Livestock Grazing Survey multiplied by the result of the Forage Value Index (computed annually from data supplied by the Statistical Reporting Service) added to the Combined Index (Beef Cattle Price Index minus the Prices Paid Index) and divided by 100; provided, that the annual increase or decrease in such fee for any given year shall be limited to not more than plus or minus 25 percent of the previous year's fee, and provided further, that the fee shall not be less than $1.35 per animal unit month.

Sec. 2. Definitions. As used in this Order, the term:

(a) "Public rangelands" has the same meaning as in the Public Rangelands Improvement Act of 1978 (Public Law 95514);

(b) "Forage Value Index" means the weighted average estimate of the annual rental charge per head per month for pasturing cattle on private rangelands in the 11 Western States (Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, and California) (computed by the Statistical Reporting Service from the June Enumerative Survey) divided by $3.65 and multiplied by 100;

(c) "Beef Cattle Price Index" means the weighted average annual selling price for beef cattle (excluding calves) in the 11 Western States (Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, and California) for November through October (computed by the Statistical Reporting Service) divided by $22.04 per hundred weight and multiplied by 100; and

(d) "Prices Paid Index" means the following selected components from the Statistical Reporting Service's Annual National Index of Prices Paid by Farmers for Goods and Services adjusted by the weights indicated in parentheses to reflect livestock production costs in the Western States: 1. Fuels and Energy (14.5); 2. Farm and Motor Supplies (12.0); 3. Autos and Trucks (4.5); 4. Tractors and Self-Propelled Machinery (4.5); 5. Other Machinery (12.0); 6. Building and Fencing Materials (14.5); 7. Interest (6.0); 8. Farm Wage Rates (14.0); 9. Farm Services (18.0).

Sec. 3. Any and all existing rules, practices, policies, and regulations relating to the administration of the formula for grazing fees in section 6(a) of the Public Rangelands Improvement Act of 1978 shall continue in full force and effect.

Sec. 4. This Order shall be effective immediately.

RONALD REAGAN
    The White House,
    February 14, 1986.

[Filed with the Office of the Federal Register, 10:32 a.m., February 18, 1986]"
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 12th April 2014 at 07:51.

3. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,184 times in 20,635 posts

More news from the Bundy front:

===

US Federal Aeronautics Administration (FAA) restricts flight over Bundy Ranch
    Quote AIRSPACE MESQUITE, NV..TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS WITHIN AREA DEFINED AS 3NM RADIUS
    ===

From BeforeItsNews.com:
    We're getting reports that the cell towers have been shut down in the area of the Cliven Bundy Ranch. We need your help in confirming these reports as we cannot reach our correspondents on the scene.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

avid (12th April 2014), giovonni (12th April 2014), learninglight (12th April 2014), thunder24 (12th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

what's the number for Blackwater Nevada, I'll give em a call...

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Now it really gets good...
    How so ... ?

What are you reading between the lines here that intrigued you?

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

"well, Mr. Cox is chair of the New York Republican State Committee...

Mr. Cox has served Presidents Nixon, Reagan and H. W. Bush in the international arena"

Reagen signed the law that would force ranchers off their land, to free it up for his friends to start drilling at no cost...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I'm starting to think this whole scene is to get the GOP so fed up with the Tea Party that they force them to break off...

8. Link to Post #47
    Mexico Avalon Member
    Thanks

Senator Harry Reid is making history, sparking an American Revolution.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

avid (12th April 2014), Christine (12th April 2014), Muzz (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), seko (12th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

so they are spending a million to collect the cattle which is ~$1000 ea and they sell for $250

they are running up massive man hours for protection and crowd control...

other than removing food from the local food chain, how is this helping again?

oh yeah, for the turtles...

11. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    There is a very important message from Alex Jones near the end of this video, beginning at 9:00, where Alex mentions a Hutaree Militia youtube video.

This is (amongst other things, such as Harry Reid corruption and Chinese taking control of American property) ... this is a setup ... a classic setup.

Paul Joseph Watson, of PrisonPlanet, speaks to this concern, that the Feds will use the militia supporting Bundy to provoke violence.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

avid (12th April 2014), Lifebringer (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

oh yeah, for the turtles...

Yup.

Every turtle has the God Government given right to be killed by whomever the Government so decides.

Before Nevada Cattle Rancher Standoff, BLM Killed Hundreds of Endangered Desert Tortoises

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

avid (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), skuzzy (13th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

such a shame, all of those GOteaPartiers running out there to make a political statement and not a one was smart enough to pull out a Map to see how Far Laughlin where the $5 Billion dollar solar panel Manufacturing plant and farm will be, it is being built to bring jobs to the state...

oh yeah, once again, Alex and a few others spun up a plan to blow the minds of their listeners by cutting out just one little thing... facts...

Quote The Langfang, China-based ENN Energy Group hopes to build what would be the largest solar energy complex in America. The site chosen with Rory Reid's guidance is in tiny Laughlin, Nevada, a gambling town of 7,300 along the Colorado River, 90 miles south of Las Vegas... link
    Bundy's ranch is by Mesquite East of Vegas 50+ miles
    Alex Jones might still be basically right.

His mention of Laughlin is off - by quite a distance.

But the various Solar Energy Zones (SEZ's) in Clark County, Nevada, are in a variety of places, including some close to the Bundy Ranch, such as the Dry Lake SEZ.

It is these SEZ's where acres of Chinese manufactured solar panels would end up. The "Technical Suitability" for each SEZ includes its proximity to transmission corridors suitable for containing the high tension power lines needed to distribute the generated power.
    Last edited by Paul; 12th April 2014 at 10:24.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Christine (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), T Smith (13th April 2014), thunder24 (12th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Cliven Bundy's daughter, Shiree Bundy Cox speaks up (link):
    Quote I have had people ask me to explain my dad’s stance on this BLM fight.

Here it is in as simple of terms as I can explain it. There is so much to it, but here it is in a nut shell.

My great grandpa bought the rights to the Bunkerville allotment back in 1887 around there. Then he sold them to my grandpa who then turned them over to my dad in 1972.

These men bought and paid for their rights to the range and also built waters, fences and roads to assure the survival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax dollars.

These rights to the land use is called preemptive rights.

Some where down the line, to keep the cows from over grazing, came the bureau of land management. They were supposed to assist the ranchers in the management of their ranges while the ranchers paid a yearly allotment which was to be use to pay the BLM wages and to help with repairs and improvements of the ranches.

My dad did pay his grazing fees for years to the BLM until they were no longer using his fees to help him and to improve.

Instead they began using these money’s against the ranchers.

They bought all the rest of the ranchers in the area out with their own grazing fees.

When they offered to buy my dad out for a penence he said no thanks and then fired them because they weren’t doing their job.

He quit paying the BLM but, tried giving his grazing fees to the county, which they turned down.

So my dad just went on running his ranch and making his own improvements with his own equipment and his own money, not taxes.

In essence the BLM was managing my dad out of business.

Well when buying him out didn’t work, they used the indangered species card.

You’ve already heard about the desert tortis.

Well that didn’t work either, so then began the threats and the court orders, which my dad has proven to be unlawful for all these years.

Now they’re desperate.

It’s come down to buying the brand inspector off and threatening the County Sheriff.

Everything they’re doing at this point is illegal and totally against the constitution of the United States of America.

Now you may be saying,” how sad, but what does this have to do with me?” Well, I’ll tell you.

They will get rid of Cliven Bundy, the last man standing on the Bunkerville allotment and then they will close all the roads so no one can ever go on it again.

Next, it’s Utah’s turn. Mark my words, Utah is next.

Then there’s the issue of the cattle that are at this moment being stolen. See even if dad hasn’t paid them, those cattle do belong to him.

Regardless where they are they are my fathers property. His herd has been part of that range for over a hundred years, long before the BLM even existed.

Now the Feds think they can just come in and remove them and sell them without a legal brand inspection or without my dad’s signature on it.

They think they can take them over two boarders, which is illegal, ask any trucker. Then they plan to take them to the Richfeild Auction and sell them.

All with our tax money.

They have paid off the contract cowboys and the auction owner as well as the Nevada brand inspector with our tax dollars.

See how slick they are?

Well, this is it in a nut shell. Thanks
    She says it well, in my view.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

13th Warrior (12th April 2014), Billy (12th April 2014), Christine (12th April 2014), Daphne (12th April 2014), Gardener (12th April 2014), Jake (12th April 2014), Krist (12th April 2014), Lifebringer (12th April 2014), Muzz (12th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), Sebastion (12th April 2014), seko (12th April 2014), soleil (13th April 2014), T Smith (13th April 2014), thunder24 (12th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 times in 273 posts

So, they have declared a temporary no flight zone over the area....whatcha wanna bet there will be drones cruising that place night and day, looking for where people are and what they are doing and they don't want aircraft in the area to interfere.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

Krist (12th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #54
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Conchis (here)
    So, they have declared a temporary no flight zone over the area....whatcha wanna bet there will be drones cruising that place night and day, looking for where people are and what they are doing and they don't want aircraft in the area to interfere.

22. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,707 times in 3,534 posts

has anyone thought of crowd funding for his back grazing taxes, so they can't take them off the ranch. You know the only reason they are there is because he gave them a reason to be there by "not" paying for decades, like his neighbors. Seems he took a stand back then and now "helped the chickens come home to roost."

However no bloodshed has to occur, if he uses social networking with like minded individuals that want to help him keep his lifestyle. To have 160 acres and cattle, then to go on other grazing lands that have a price for upkeep and such, and not pay, seems like he made the decision/bed and is now finding it a bit uncomfortable. I bet his ancestors paid the taxes to keep it for him and he has reneiged trust of the family home, playing I don't think I'll pay grazing fees for 20 years. This is stupid, but like I said, if he'd paid like his other neighbors, there wouldn't be a problem. It is the MONEY owed, that allowed state collection to come after or seize what Bundy owed for 20 years. I have sympathy for the family because Bundy after 20 years of ignoring during a recession, bought this on him self by his choice not to do as other property owners have done. If he's only renting, then does he have a right to use a business of cattle raising on the other tax paying neighbor's dime?

Try crowdfunding in his circle of friends and networking. There's always a better solution than death over material wealth that you can't take with you, and evidently renting he already knows this. The seizure of his "assets/cows" wouldn't have happened, if he would have paid the annual grazing fees. Tax payer fattened, tax payer seizure by the state of which he is also a member using the roads and every other modern convenience. I see two sides of the coin here, and the answer is simply to "Pay the back taxes Pa, so they can get off our land/home.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014)

24. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,236 times in 2,541 posts

I am keeping a close eye on this too. I've explained what is happening to my family,,, mom, dad, brother,,, etc... (Brother immediately got angry and stormed off,,, cussing at me because I am a conspiracy nutter) mom and dad spent the rest of the night trying to find it on the news... Quite frustrating...

By now, I consider every single person living in America a Native American. By definition, aren't we all Native to America, if we were born here and reside here?? I like to use the term American Indian,, because 'Native American' takes away from anyone else being considered Native,,, by definition...

A charming sentiment,, however... You do NOT want to be considered Native American by the American Government, not now,, not ever...

Quote In 1867, William Sherman wrote a letter to General Grant insisting that “we are not going to let thieving, ragged Indians check and stop the progress” of the railroad. About a year earlier, Sherman had urged Grant to “act with vindictive earnestness against the Sioux, even to their extermination, men, women, and children.” Dr. Thomas DiLorenzo points out that Sherman set out to make the Sioux “feel the superior power of the Government,” even if “the final solution to the Indian problem” required that they be physically annihilated.
    These native Americans were all murdered for their land. The Railroad was simply more important to the investors at the time... And it was the Military who implemented the mechanisms that were to remove (murder) Tribes, to make way for industry... And they did not stop there!!! Tribal lands were taken and given as an offering for treaties after the civil war. (a controlled civil war)

I used to hold a dream in my heart for America. That we would one day consider ALL Americans,, Native... And it would represent a coming together of peoples in our country....

As it turns out,,, the most vindictive, corrupt, evil, (and just downright mean) politicians, bankers, etc,,, Have all decided to treat us like Native Americans... But NOT in the Good way!!!

Lands taken, crops destroyed, cows/buffalo slaughtered, propaganda, Internment/resettling,, people and families arrested/murdered, destroyed, relocated!!! They are taking the land!!! (agenda21)

I remember a scene in Young Guns 2,,, They came across a sign that said, "We will not tolerate Scum!!" A youngster asks, "What is Scum", Billy the Kid responds,, "Bankers, politicians, Cattle kings,,, SCUM!!"

Any type of mentality that will put up a "Second Amendment Zone",, and pretend that our rights are being looked after,,, is a problem... Folks... we have a problem..

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Christine (12th April 2014), Eram (12th April 2014), Gardener (12th April 2014), Krist (12th April 2014), Lifebringer (12th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th April 2014), Paul (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), soleil (13th April 2014)

26. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Quote have had people ask me to explain my dad’s stance on this BLM fight.

Here it is in as simple of terms as I can explain it. There is so much to it, but here it is in a nut shell.

My great grandpa bought the rights to the Bunkerville allotment back in 1887 around there. Then he sold them to my grandpa who then turned them over to my dad in 1972.

These men bought and paid for their rights to the range and also built waters, fences and roads to assure the survival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax dollars.

These rights to the land use is called preemptive rights.

Some where down the line, to keep the cows from over grazing, came the bureau of land management. They were supposed to assist the ranchers in the management of their ranges while the ranchers paid a yearly allotment which was to be use to pay the BLM wages and to help with repairs and improvements of the ranches.

My dad did pay his grazing fees for years to the BLM until they were no longer using his fees to help him and to improve.

Instead they began using these money’s against the ranchers.

If what she says here to true about her great grandfather and the right to this allotment of land in order to have the ‘rights to use the land’ or ‘preemptive rights’ then Bundy does not have a leg to stand on.

I am not a lawyer but do understand the theory behind this type of agreement . . . it happens in the Appalachians quite often with land that has been strip mined or logged and farmers desire to use this ‘flat(er) land’ to graze cattle.

Her great grandfather bought the ‘rights’ to use an allotment of land’ . . . he did not purchase land he only purchased the ‘rights’ to use the land. These rights are 'preemptive' meaning there is a very specific reason and purpose for this allotment of land.

The BLM or government has always owned the land . . . they did not sell the land to the great grandfather . . . ONLY the ‘preemptive right’ to use this land under a very specific contract usage.

More than likely over the years the original contract language of the ‘preemptive rights’ became confused from great grandfather to Mr. Bundy.

She states clearly that he paid the grazing fees for years but (probably) out of stubbornness and confused understanding with his contract with BLM he stopped paying the fees and therefore (more than likely) has forfeited his ‘preemptive right’ to use this allotment of land.

He screwed up and is now suffering the consequences of his stubborn pride and ego.

Did the BLM press the issue and situation to reclaim this land without the ‘preemptive rights’ limitations to this land . . . more than likely. For what reason . . who knows.

Another little side note I have not seen brought up in relation to this situation is the Patriot Act. It clearly states in the Patriot Act that if any section or department of the government deems land that is owned by a citizen of the US an asset that the government may need (for any reason), then the government clearly has the right to claim that land under ‘immanent(sp?) domain’. They do not have to give the land owner any reason or even pay the owner for that land. This is law now.

This situation will end badly. It is out of control now and it will be spun to benefit the government agencies in what ever way they need it and it has been set up for this very thing.

Biggest one I see is another ‘big reason’ to confiscate our guns, because now the militias are involved . . . and guess who are flat in the middle of these militia groups coming to Bundy’s rescue . . . . they are not our guys.

They have used poor Mr. Bundy and his ignorance and misconception of his rights to this BLM land. My heart goes out to him and his family. . . . and to all of us.

This is all another factor in setting the American people up for the further implementation of the NWO.

If we are going to be ‘rebels with a cause’ then I suggest VERY strongly we don’t jump in the middle of a ‘cause’ that is implemented by the government or the enemy. Cause guess what? That particular ‘cause’ is doomed to failure from the get go.

We got to be smarter people . . . . start with reading Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War”.

27. Link to Post #58
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

The lands that are not under particular ' possession ' are automatically lands the federal government ? If the people behind the Feds want any land , just create a law to criminalize in some situation the landowner .

Legality is not morality.

From what I can get information on the net , Mr. Bundy has a contract with the state of Nevada for use of pasture and water rates remain paid . These rights were bought before the existence of BML .

Mr. Bundy refuses to pay taxes to the federal government and not the state of Nevada .

A bunch of corrupt politicians are compelled to change laws and you shall owe taxes as if by magic .

Who is the federal government ?

The sheriff of ' Sherwood ' .

No passing , fish , hunt, gather wood, breathe , pee , etc. , on the grounds of ' Federal Government ' ( Sheriff of Sherwood ) ?

How about passing a law ' noctis primae jus ' ? Ohhh that exaggeration. An exaggeration that existed .

It may be a federal law .

To be successful in a revolution is necessary for people to ' think ' or continue being ignorant and deluded slaves .

Worse, will help to continue the enslavement of their children .

Karma is a effective bitch .

Naste.

28. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,044 times in 10,211 posts

such a shame, all of those GOteaPartiers running out there to make a political statement and not a one was smart enough to pull out a Map to see how Far Laughlin where the $5 Billion dollar solar panel Manufacturing plant and farm will be, it is being built to bring jobs to the state...

oh yeah, once again, Alex and a few others spun up a plan to blow the minds of their listeners by cutting out just one little thing... facts...

Quote The Langfang, China-based ENN Energy Group hopes to build what would be the largest solar energy complex in America. The site chosen with Rory Reid's guidance is in tiny Laughlin, Nevada, a gambling town of 7,300 along the Colorado River, 90 miles south of Las Vegas... link
    Bundy's ranch is by Mesquite East of Vegas 50+ miles

Blackwater isn't there over clean energy... LMAO

The Koch Brothers Left a Confidential Document at Their Donor Conference
    A list of one-on-one meetings between VIP donors and the Kochs and their operatives offers a revealing look into their mighty political machine.
    who's dragging the tea party by their noses? click here
    I was just reading that it was a $5 Billion deal/sale....for land estimated to be worth...$36-38 billion.

There's a bit of a problem with the math, here. Something does not add up.

Every part of this thing is layered in lies, feints, and concealed data and motions.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Paul (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), T Smith (13th April 2014)

30. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,737 times in 316 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:38.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Lifebringer (12th April 2014), Paul (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 LastLast