+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 4 14 23 LastLast

Thread: Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American land ... by the US Federal Government.

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American land ... by the US Federal Government.

Thanks for bringing the story out, because for a while on twitter they posted a racist TP candidate defending Confederate Secret orga? IDK, anyway before that article, they posted that they were "crazy by saying they needed mental help." I would have taken the money and moved my cattle and family to a better grazing area w/out fees. They want to put a solar farm on it for the utilities, and to purify, desalinize ocean water or other projects. A new clean utility and WATER for the farms is better, I suppose. Just pay the fees through the Federal Government, notary IRS, and make sure they make plenty of copies of the receipt posted on the internet. Still say crowdfund and head them off in justification of seizure. Don't understand why it took them this long to do so.

2. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Default Re: Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American land ... by the US Federal Government.

Folks . . . . . .

You really should try hard to think outside the parameters the government and ‘others’ have put in place.

It is good and effective that many here are defining these parameters and exactly what this ‘box’ looks like.

But we really need to stop forming plans and strategy from that perspective and place.

So often now . . . no matter what the topic is on a PA thread I hear the words slaves, slavery, enslavement, prison planet . . . . and YES as long as you stay ‘safely’ within the box and framework of thought that has been laid out for you then you will have this apathetic beaten attitude and way of thinking and most of all how you live and conduct your life.

This is a choice you individually make everyday.

Break the mold

Break the pattern

Identify the box and set that box aside . . . and burn it . . .along with everything that defines that box and what is in it.

Most will not.

That box no matter how insidious it (box) feels and means is still a safety blanket of false security for the majority.

Use what has been laid out . . . especially land, technology, autonomy, business . . . to your advantage . . . be smart. Pick it apart until you are as certain you can be you are not stepping back in the ‘box’.

Box Traps also include . . . . government subsidies, welfare, food stamps, unemployment, credit, social security. Use these to your advantage but with caution and NEVER become reliant upon them.

I have spoke quite often about the next 25 (or more) of tribulation and darkness while the New World future is established. This event with Mr. Bundy is nothing of what we will see.

There is no stopping this Reality and Future. But there is most definitely a way to come out the other side in a very positive place . . . full of life and peace.

3. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:38.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (12th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

I knew a corporate Republican sold us out. Trickle/Tinkle Down in the behind closed doors arena. Damn, we've got to do what every red blooded American has thought about, and that ladies and gents, is to "review every agency in our government, it's function at current and past to determine any waste or need for the program to exist, and to not only criminal check, but monitor bank accounts that "auto fill" of politicians running or backed by this draconian agenda 21 nightmare. They've been at it for a while, but that was while our fathers and mothers were asleep at the switch, exhausted to the point of trusting every thing the media owned elites told them. WE will not be so easily fooled, and it's why those showing their age in office, but be if necessary mentally tested for maniacal and psychotic episodes of greed to stay in office. They sell anything to keep their jobs because as George H.W.Bush said: "If the public every finds out what we've done, they'll chase us down and lynch us in the public square."
    A little drastic to go to such ends, when they could be publicly reality tv, behind bars with reporters quizzing them on why they did such dirty deeds. I'd watch that one on Netflix. LOL

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    We're getting reports that the cell towers have been shut down in the area of the Cliven Bundy Ranch. We need your help in confirming these reports as we cannot reach our correspondents on the scene.
    Personally, I would have planned ahead for that.

One, with short and long range VHF backup,

and two...tunable (select your frequencies) long range versions of the VHF back-up units.

And the odd ham transceiver set, just to be sure.

Shutting down cell towers is an obvious move.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th April 2014 at 18:42. Reason: reduce quoted material
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

blufire (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 times in 274 posts

Is there a place to check to see if the temporary air ban was lifted as well?

10. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

It's an old test we've come through before with cooler saner more intelligent common sense. It's the way of the world, talking/discussion is the basis for civilized society. They are trying to destabilize for "martial law." Don't fall for it, just crowdfund what he owes, and stop the madness. If America needs clean energy then he'll have to reside on his own rental area and fix it where it will provide substantial food for his livestock. He doesn't have the right to seize public lands, does he? He says he doesn't pay taxes and this country pays taxes for services rendered? Idk, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Abuse of trust by President Reagan and Republican Warmonger Coup has always been the people's/voters concern. Time to step up to the plate this elections and fire them for real this time. They must come for the people's voice, or go home broke from fraud ads this season.
    If we simply remember this song as we walk to through the valley of the "shadow liars club" we must sing this song to ourselves for our children.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=MgA2Sn3b6OM
    I think they should vote for better people in their state, not like Reagan. Smiling faces pretend to be your friend. They hide in the shadows, of the evil, that lurks within.
    Smiling faces, smiling faces, sometimes...they don't tell the truth.
    Smiling faces, smiling faces, tell lies...and we got proof.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

12. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 times in 274 posts

According to the live news feed....back on page 3 for a link... the siege is over. The government opened up the land and the BLM has disarmed. We'll see.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Conchis (here)
    According to the live news feed....back on page 3 for a link... the siege is over. The government opened up the land and the BLM has disarmed. We'll see.
    Not so fast please with saying the BLM has disarmed, Mr Bundy gave a one hour ultimatum for the sheriff to disarm BLM and bring back the guns. We are still within the one hour mark and so anything can happen at this point. Either the Sheriff disarms or the people will probably disarm the sheriff.....hopefully without any violence.

Oh and I don't beleive in coincidence and so there was a flock of geese flying over the people in a V formation!! Nature chipping in the fight showing victory for the people!
    Last edited by Olam; 12th April 2014 at 17:28.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Olam For This Post:

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Reagan started selling America via the GOP and American voters paying attention, like Ross Perot, tried to stop him, but after his recession and the Bush lie"read my lips no new taxes" people fell for it hook line and sinker. Bottom line is "nothing is free in thisworld. A$$, grass or cash, nobody rides free. I was told that by a wise man, my trucker of 35 years Dad.

Remember don't believe the hype, because they will HYPE it!!! and make sure when you pay the crowd fund for this man, that he fully understands, he's to pay his grazing taxes from now on, but he's not to use the public lands for it, and not pay. It doesn't have to get nasty. MONEY got him into this, and MONEY will get him out and the GOV/State off his behind.
    If they raise money for Zimmerman, they can raise it for this guy, "if they really wanted to." It may be taking a stand on "not" paying taxes, at least it seems so to me. I could be wrong, but nobody cheats the government for 20 years. Tell him to take it to the Federal IRS and get it notorized and forwarded to the dept of taxation in Nevada.

Simple as that. I wouldn't take a bullet for this man's insistence on cheating the system or blocking clean energy. There is always a compromise, or is that a "dirty word to use" now? He's a renter, not an owner.

I still say I would move my family to be around people that felt like me and don't want to pay for services and a $300,000 twenty year moocher fee also.
    Just saying there are different laws when you actually OWN the land then someone just renting decade after decade and too stubborn to have a sustainable livestock lifestyle.
    If the amount of cattle is more than his land can handle, then why should the tax payer pay for his feed? If you're gonna demand no birth control, abortions and forced carried children of rape, then be prepared to feed, house, and heat them during the cold winters. A solar and wind farm can be very much needed way out there in desert lands without filtered water. The power to do this can be obtained. I suggest he keep his cows off the fee grazing land, oh, that's right, it's no longer grazing land but a future clean energy power station.

Just saying and MO, he should have taken the money like the other land owners and let the state, country move forward.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 12th April 2014 at 17:33.

17. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This event could be a test of the American people. A test to see how most would react and what we would do.

This type of maneuver is a ‘strategic push’. And there have many of these the last 4 or 5 years.

A strategic push is strategy that is put in play to push a foe to see how he will react and to see what measures are taken to counter the factors behind the ‘push’. They collect massive amounts of information and Intel from these events.

I don’t seriously think the BLM has backed off or quit. More than likely it is simply a regroup.

When I say ‘they’ I do not mean the BLM, government, political party or any other pawn ‘they’ use.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Not so fast please with saying the BLM has disarmed, Mr Bundy gave a one hour ultimatum for the sheriff to disarm BLM and bring back the guns. We are still within the one hour mark and so anything can happen at this point. Either the Sheriff disarms or the people will probably disarm the sheriff.....hopefully without any violence.

Oh and I don't beleive in coincidence and so there was a flock of geese flying over the people in a V formation!! Nature chipping in the fight showing victory for the people!

This is no Victory for the people . . . in no way shape or form.
    Last edited by blufire; 12th April 2014 at 17:45.

18. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    This is no Victory for the people . . . in no way shape or form.
    NOT YET, small steps forward with courage , people working together resisting tyranny....do I need to go on?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th April 2014 at 18:55. Reason: reduce quoted material

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

13th Warrior (12th April 2014), skuzzy (13th April 2014)

20. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    NOT YET, small steps forward with courage , people working together resisting tyranny....do I need to go on?
    This event and the people involved are being herded in exactly how it was determined. The outcome was planned a long time ago.

Read my other posts.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th April 2014 at 18:56. Reason: reduce quoted material

21. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

The live feed just shut down, either a cell phone battery issue or something else. If he did not have external battery on the phone then its logic as he has been on air for more than one hour..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    This event and the people involved are being herded in exactly how it was determined. The outcome was planned a long time ago.

Read my other posts.
    I understand what you are saying, I shudder to think that it will all go down with smoke and bullets.
    I can't believe this will be some kind of showdown at the OK corral thing...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th April 2014 at 18:59. Reason: reduce quoted material

22. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

BLM killed some biker 2 weeks ago? Wow corporate murder investigation.

23. Link to Post #76
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Alex Jones might still be basically right.

His mention of Laughlin is off - by quite a distance.

But the various Solar Energy Zones (SEZ's) in Clark County, Nevada, are in a variety of places, including some close to the Bundy Ranch, such as the Dry Lake SEZ.

It is these SEZ's where acres of Chinese manufactured solar panels would end up. The "Technical Suitability" for each SEZ includes its proximity to transmission corridors suitable for containing the high tension power lines needed to distribute the generated power.
    what we do know, it is over energy, massive amounts of clean energy from Solar, or the friggen frackers...

solar isn't affected by cattle, put them off the ground on poles and the cattle can graze underneath... it creates shade for cattle standing in the 120 degree summer heat.

Now Fracking pools of waste sitting on the surface is another story, ground water pollution, can not be done with cattle in the area...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th April 2014 at 19:00. Reason: reduce quoted material

24. Link to Post #77
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by shmoopie_3119 (here)
    The second U.S. Civil War has begun...and the Russians are LAUGHING THEIR A$$E$ OFF.

BLS TO CEASE ALL OPERATIONS AGAINST BUNDY RANCH. - JUST RELEASED NEWS UPDATE SECONDS AGO.
    that is great news, I was tearing up twitter last night getting the message out...

put Reagan in a message to Republicans and they all go silent...

OK Blood Moon ground Zero has passed without incident...

good job everyone...

2 days to go...

25. Link to Post #78
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Police are now blocking roads and demanding that hundreds of Bundy supporters turn back as tensions mount.
    SWAT teams are also in place.

Quote Anonymous 0407 @Anonymous0407
    Follow
    @PrisonPlanet #BundyRanch NOT OVER: heads up...LV SWAT suiting up 1 mile from #BundyRanch #tcot #milita
    3:42 PM - 12 Apr 2014
    http://www.infowars.com/bundy-demand...howdown-looms/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bundy-de...own-looms.html
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 12th April 2014 at 19:27.

26. Link to Post #79
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Is there a place to check to see if the temporary air ban was lifted as well?
    Here's some more details on the ban, from http://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_4_1687.html. Effective dates are 7 hours short of an entire month. The restrictions are just from ground up to 3000 feet. Other such FAA flight restrictions over the US are available at http://tfr.faa.gov/tfr_map_ims/html/index.html
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (12th April 2014)

28. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

BLM SURRENDERS ... VICTORY FOR BUNDY RANCH

Just goes to show, this is about about corporate politics, "citizens" arming the government with their own taxes so they can turn around and fight them to prevent them from stealing their own property...

Don't be giving up your gun rights just yet... they may very well come in handy...

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...o-2937012.html

Last edited by sigma6; 12th April 2014 at 19:46.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), soleil (13th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 4 14 23 LastLast