+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NASA Credibility / Moon, Mars and Beyond

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default NASA Credibility / Moon, Mars and Beyond

In response to the posted NASA propaganda threads on this site and to the many users who lend credibility through debate to published NASA photos and videos, I thought I would post one of Richard Hoagland's C2C interviews. I would also recommend his book, Dark Mission.

I am continually amazed to see that NASA bots are allowed to submit threads on Project Avalon. I view this just as if the NSA, CIA, FBI or other federal agency were starting threads. I am but an Avalon pup but this seems to me to be no place for it. NASA is a military agency. They have no mission to enlighten or to share the truth on matters of science, space or extraterrestrial life. Their mission, at least as is shown to the PUBLIC, is to distort truth, hide history and prevent real discovery and advancement of, by and for the public. NASA has no business being allowed into this Avalon community if you want to maintain your high standards / credibility in this effort of ours to awaken the sleepwalkers from the control matrix. NASA is part of the "other" team, not ours.

So, Richard Hoagland with George Noory, part 1:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b1KynvB_6g

Listen to all 3 parts. It gets better the farther along he goes. Sorry I don't know how to just have the video posted on here. I'm not a computer person and I guess too lazy to try to figure it out. :-(

For those unfamiliar with Richard's history and work, I'll give you two little tidbits. He was a science advisor to Walter Cronkite and when NASA was in their Apollo heyday, Richard was in the room with them. He claims to have first hand experience and knowledge that NASA created the moon hoax conspiracy to hide the real conspiracies and that we are never shown the real/complete images of the moon and Mars, except on the rare occasion when someone makes a huge mistake (which he talks about in this interview), and we're certainly not told about the REAL known history of the bodies in this solar system.

I am far from an expert on any of these matters, I just know it's much more difficult to study these topics when NASA is allowed to inject their propaganda into this site and then it is taken seriously.

Thanks

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

butcherman (9th April 2014), Cipher (9th April 2014), Joseph McAree (9th April 2014), JRS (10th April 2014), Kalamos (10th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (9th April 2014), pabranno (10th April 2014), Star Tsar (9th April 2014), Tyy1907 (9th April 2014), ViralSpiral (9th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Default Re: NASA Credibility / Moon, Mars and Beyond

Quote NASA Credibility
    Interesting concept

The NASA bot is here for my personal amusement....

Thank you for your viewpoint and starting the thread

Here is the video. I have listened to it before and as with many other things, with discernment.

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Matt P (9th April 2014), Star Tsar (9th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

I'm curious. Could you please clarify for all of your fellow Avalonians what or whom you are referring to with your declaration, quoted below ...

I am continually amazed to see that NASA bots are allowed to submit threads on Project Avalon.

I am unfamiliar with the term "NASA bot". Is it a person, perhaps, or maybe a cyber algorithm of some sort?

Thanks for your time,

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Gerald Paris (10th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    I'm curious. Could you please clarify for all of your fellow Avalonians what or whom you are referring to with your declaration, quoted below ...

I am continually amazed to see that NASA bots are allowed to submit threads on Project Avalon.

I am unfamiliar with the term "NASA bot". Is it a person, perhaps, or maybe a cyber algorithm of some sort?

Thanks for your time,

Brian
    Brian, I'm not sure exactly what they're called. That's just my own made up term. But I'm guessing it is a computerized NASA program that posts threads here at Avalon. It's like a NASA press release or something. Perhaps a person is behind it. I don't know but there are 3 posts/threads on the PA home page right now.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

While we are at it, let's stop citing any media outlet or history books. let's not cite the liars! I am with you!

9. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)

Thanks for your time,

Brian
    Brian, I'm not sure exactly what they're called. That's just my own made up term. But I'm guessing it is a computerized NASA program that posts threads here at Avalon. It's like a NASA press release or something. Perhaps a person is behind it. I don't know but there are 3 posts/threads on the PA home page right now.
    So, any time we here on Avalon come across a posting with a link to a NASA photo, we should immediately discount it as the work of a NASA disinformation "program". Is that your contention?

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

+ Reply to Thread