+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm always under attack

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: I'm always under attack

another hint, now that many of all your senses are opening up, Spirits that surround us won't bother you living on a second floor, for some reason, they are all grounded.

I know in shows you always hear creaks in the attic, but moving my seer to a 2nd floor location suddenly all of her night visitors stopped...

what floor do you live on Christian?

2. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

There is also this radical, magical idea....

God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the wisdom to know the difference.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Agape (14th April 2014), christian (11th April 2014), Dawn (11th April 2014), DeDukshyn (11th April 2014), Delight (12th April 2014), DNA (13th April 2014), Eram (11th April 2014), greybeard (11th April 2014), Kalamos (11th April 2014), mosquito (12th April 2014), NancyV (11th April 2014), Wind (12th April 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Thanks a lot for the replies!

The thing is, the attacks that I've mentioned are attacks that virtually everybody is experiencing to some degree, simply because the agents I described are virtually everywhere. But whatever the degree is, the attitude to successfully cope with them is essentially the same in any case, that's what I wanted to share. I know a lot of people on Avalon are suffering from psychic and other attacks. People who see me would generally say that I'm doing quite well and seem to be happy and healthy. However, that doesn't mean that I'm less under attack than someone who seems to be worse off.

The difference, the way I see it, would be the discipline, determination, and alacrity that is employed. And that is often very subtle actually. When I perceive an attack coming my way, I usually feel like Neo in the Matrix when he jumps into the agent. I just merge with the attacker, or with the problem, focus on love and my own eternal integrity, and then keep the focus. Then I go through all kinds of processes intuitively, fighting a good fight relentlessly and coming to a place where the fight eventually becomes an embrace and then a release.

I have found a very good description of this in the Dao De Jing:

Quote Act without doing;
    work without effort.
    Think of the small as large
    and the few as many.
    Confront the difficult
    while it is still easy;
    accomplish the great task
    by a series of small acts.

The Master never reaches for the great;
    thus she achieves greatness.
    When she runs into a difficulty,
    she stops and gives herself to it.
    She doesn't cling to her own comfort;
    thus problems are no problem for her.

I refuse to take a victim stance in all of this. Conflict is always going on, that's just what it is, my freedom is in choosing how I act in all of this. I don't feel that freedom will ever be something like no one and nothing will ever come at me.

I really just wanted to share my way of dealing with attacks with you. I don't think there is a way to stop attacks, yet there is a way to empower oneself to a point where most attacks against one are being foiled before they even commence. In a way, I do feel like I'm fighting off attacks incessantly, yet it's something that doesn't consume me, it's more like an active and conscious shield that is part of me, a peripheral awareness that I listen to all the time and allow it to help guide me.

I found this idea described quite well in The Art of War:

Quote To lift an autumn hair is no sign of great strength; to see the sun and moon is no sign of sharp sight; to hear the noise of thunder is no sign of a quick ear.

What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.

Hence his victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom nor credit for courage.

Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

The consummate leader cultivates the moral law, and strictly adheres to method and discipline; thus it is in his power to control success.

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

Rocky, I live on the third floor / the attic. I actually like where I'm living a lot, there's a lot of really good energy here. Yet, this doesn't mean I'm not vigilant here. I feel that if I take my guard down and become negligent, malevolent entities would creep in. That's just the nature of the game, really...

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Dawn (11th April 2014), DNA (13th April 2014), mosquito (12th April 2014), NancyV (11th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th April 2014), Wind (12th April 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

well not being afraid of anything coming at you is key, you can brush it off as a gnat, or hack back to find out who it is...

it's like a premonition window opening looking through another's eyes, take a look around to see what you can find...

you think it freaks out a nOOb, the first time they feel attacked, wait until you see the expression of one who knows what is happening without a dang thing they can do about it...

have fun, standing together we are protected...

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Creative Lorraine's Avatar
    Thanks

Today April 11 They are Healing You can go here https://www.facebook.com/worldhug

Description
    As a result of the Monumental success of our Global Healing Day, when over 1000 healers and 10,000 receivers gathered to unite as ONE to share with each other and the Earth (all healers are receivers as are all receivers, givers). This community has been birthed!
    Every 2 months we will again unite at the same time as ONE for the HIGHEST GOOD of ALL.
    To participate all you need do is join the community by liking the page, you will then be automatically included.
    You can also write your own list to include those not on Facebook, as we found out from feedback on first event, the energy knows where to go!
    This community is all about ONE LOVE, healing, non separation and raising both our own vibration and that of the planet Earth's to make positive, lasting changes to the world as a whole.
    We do have separate lists for Healer's and receiver's in that it's easier for us as the lists GROW!
    Receiver's you are all healer's even if you don't recognise this, we all have the ability to HEAL!
    There is no separation, we are all in this together!
    For as WE can GROW together as a community, WE become POWERFUL beyond measure!
    Uniting through HEART! ♥

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

christian (11th April 2014), DNA (13th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Reading "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle got me out of attacks.
    I had to read it quite a few time to get it.
    I have to say it made an enormous difference in my life.
    All kinds of fears have dissipated.
    I now find it difficult to take things, including myself, too seriously.

Chris
    Yes.

Being in the present moment protects you, well I use the word "protects" here in a bit different way than it sounds.

Attack comes along the conduits of (again - not exactly but for my example this works) of judgement, fear, uncertainty, thinking of the past, worrying about the future, and normal verbal thoughts. When I address these things in myself, my attacks stop. Sometimes it's hard to remember how much control over them there is, but it has to come from changing yourself so you are no longer "attack-able"

My 2 cents if it had any worth
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

christian (11th April 2014), Delight (12th April 2014), DNA (13th April 2014), mosquito (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Creative Lorraine (here)
    Today April 11 They are Healing You can go here https://www.facebook.com/worldhug

Description
    As a result of the Monumental success of our Global Healing Day, when over 1000 healers and 10,000 receivers gathered to unite as ONE to share with each other and the Earth (all healers are receivers as are all receivers, givers). This community has been birthed!
    Every 2 months we will again unite at the same time as ONE for the HIGHEST GOOD of ALL.
    To participate all you need do is join the community by liking the page, you will then be automatically included.
    You can also write your own list to include those not on Facebook, as we found out from feedback on first event, the energy knows where to go!
    This community is all about ONE LOVE, healing, non separation and raising both our own vibration and that of the planet Earth's to make positive, lasting changes to the world as a whole.
    We do have separate lists for Healer's and receiver's in that it's easier for us as the lists GROW!
    Receiver's you are all healer's even if you don't recognise this, we all have the ability to HEAL!
    There is no separation, we are all in this together!
    For as WE can GROW together as a community, WE become POWERFUL beyond measure!
    Uniting through HEART! ♥
    If I wanted to call a meeting just before the blood moon for everyone to gather, can it be arranged?

it's 11PM on a Monday so middle of the night for most of my power weilding friends, but it might be that important, those meant to be there will wake, the others will join through their dreams...

I'm calling for a collective of the gifted, to weave the future of our world...

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Time is here when we peer through,
    the doors of our self
    windows of eternity.

Shining Love which we did not know
    turns to be our very heart
    and our precious soul.

It is called birth pangs...
    Though I feel more like washing in
    and through divine light.

Keep the faith, these were the words.
    Of all those brave souls sending us aid,
    and now we know.

To be now,
    To be Love.
    Love, love - and see what happens

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

christian (11th April 2014), DeDukshyn (11th April 2014), DNA (13th April 2014), NancyV (11th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th April 2014), Wind (12th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Perhaps you are avoiding something .. mistaking it as a "victim stance"?

I see only conflict in what you perceive (although it is subtle -- and of course only based from a few posts). You cannot perceive the possibility of "victim" without perceiving "conflict" - whether it is there or not. With just trying to give you a consideration you may be overlooking, perhaps what some are saying here as their "advice" or "solution" can only be properly seen for what they are with the eradication of the conflict perception. It is the conflict perception you want to rid ... correct?

Always remember there a million ways to perceive things and each of those can result in any emotional response from bliss to depression. Which one is right? The one that you create that doesn't hurt you.

Some people see this response as "weak" or "victim" -- but let's give it some thought. Do you make better decisions when pissed off and feel under attack? Or when you are feeling in a state of happiness, love and joy? And do not the slections or decision you make daily determine the "quality"?

Think of it as an equation =) do the math and apply it in action.

Easier said than done ... stop thinking. when you find yourself thinking, take a breath and perform an action. keep repeating. find yourself in this. I know you already know all this ... I am just trying to be a reminder.

Good "luck"! Just trying to make you think a little
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th April 2014 at 23:35.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

christian (12th April 2014), Delight (12th April 2014), DNA (13th April 2014), Kalamos (12th April 2014), mosquito (12th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    From my perspective as an observer here for the last 3 years, I'd say it most certainly does !

Christian, you clearly do your best to walk your talk and, like most people, feel yourself being attacked on a regular basis. The only thing I'd add to what others have said is that the attack doesn't always come from "them". Be aware (you probably are) that you have your own internal saboteur who really doesn't want you to be fully conscious and free. He's an illusive, slippery bastard who will do his very best to hide from your awareness and to only show himself with whatever energetic signature you personally find the least suspicious. If I ever succeed in nailing mine, I'll let you know !!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

christian (12th April 2014), DeDukshyn (12th April 2014), DNA (13th April 2014), ulli (12th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:38.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

christian (12th April 2014), DeDukshyn (12th April 2014), DNA (13th April 2014), mosquito (12th April 2014), ulli (12th April 2014), Wind (12th April 2014)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    From my perspective as an observer here for the last 3 years, I'd say it most certainly does !

Christian, you clearly do your best to walk your talk and, like most people, feel yourself being attacked on a regular basis. The only thing I'd add to what others have said is that the attack doesn't always come from "them". Be aware (you probably are) that you have your own internal saboteur who really doesn't want you to be fully conscious and free. He's an illusive, slippery bastard who will do his very best to hide from your awareness and to only show himself with whatever energetic signature you personally find the least suspicious. If I ever succeed in nailing mine, I'll let you know !!
    I agree with this version of reality, having observed it many times in myself.
    As long as we are in a body, our own system with it's survival instinct will play games with us,
    in our desire to improve our lives and strive for our highest potential.

The various outer manifestations on the screen of our lives then tell us who we really are, deep down,
    since they are mirror images of the subconscious self.

Our enemies reveal to us the level at which we have arrived,
    so that we can then know how to proceed
    from any given Here And Now moment.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

christian (12th April 2014), DeDukshyn (12th April 2014), DNA (13th April 2014), mosquito (13th April 2014), Shezbeth (15th April 2014), Wind (12th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

I've always found that folks who start activating their third eye are often plagued by this sort of thing. It is the age old adage "where your attention goes, so is where your energy goes", and unfortunately for someone who is activating ordinarily atrophied organs of perception, you are now capable of seeing these (fourth dimensional) folks so they are now more capable of getting energy from you.

Regardless if you call them dead or demonic, they are still outside the natural order of creation.
    They are attempting to circumvent their place in the reincarnational order, I suppose they are free to do that, but doing so cuts them off from the breath of God, and or energy, so they must steal it.

I"ll share a secret with you.
    The first few years for me were so bad, I constructed a small cave in my room.
    Cinderblock walls and a roof made of plywood covered with granite tiles. It worked marvelously and allowed me to sleep unmolested.

It has always been my experience that fourth D folks can pass through solid matter, but the denser the matter the more discomfort for them, and more importantly the more it robs them of the human energy and or chi they have stolen from people. Dense material causes ghosts to lose chi and or energy. You can notice this by seeing they use the same places over and over again in your walls and roof. These places are lubricated so to speak by the chi and or energy they have already left behind. I think some folks mistake these places for portals or what not, but I think they are not different than doorways you or i would use, except the door frame for these folks is chi or energy already left behind.

I started a pretty deep thread on the subject here. Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

Folks including myself talk about going through the same thing, and methods that helped them through it.

__________________________________________________________Edit

I posted the above after seeing your initial post but after seeing this one

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    hanks a lot for the replies!

The thing is, the attacks that I've mentioned are attacks that virtually everybody is experiencing to some degree, simply because the agents I described are virtually everywhere. But whatever the degree is, the attitude to successfully cope with them is essentially the same in any case, that's what I wanted to share. I know a lot of people on Avalon are suffering from psychic and other attacks. People who see me would generally say that I'm doing quite well and seem to be happy and healthy. However, that doesn't mean that I'm less under attack than someone who seems to be worse off.

The difference, the way I see it, would be the discipline, determination, and alacrity that is employed. And that is often very subtle actually. When I perceive an attack coming my way, I usually feel like Neo in the Matrix when he jumps into the agent. I just merge with the attacker, or with the problem, focus on love and my own eternal integrity, and then keep the focus. Then I go through all kinds of processes intuitively, fighting a good fight relentlessly and coming to a place where the fight eventually becomes an embrace and then a release.

I have got to say I can relate with this as well.
    I know we are in the rabbit hole and all, and it seems that TPTB hope to keep us fractured as a whole and a community by keeping us focusing on our differences rather than our commonalities. I say this because there are times I feel that Avalon and the portal we view Avalon on in our homes is indeed being used to attack folks through screen frequency and possible subliminal messaging.

It's ussually irrational paranoia and or fear that results. As for myself when this happens I unfortunatly feel I do have to unplug from Avalon for a while.

If this is what is intended then these folks are getting the desired results.
    We all do have to watch out for ourselves and keep the goal in mind.
    Even if we have to take a break from that goal now and then.
    Last edited by DNA; 13th April 2014 at 19:45.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

christian (14th April 2014), Shezbeth (15th April 2014), Wind (13th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2