+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "The Beautiful Side of Evil": The Book That Saved My Life (Blog)

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Default "The Beautiful Side of Evil": The Book That Saved My Life (Blog)

Last edited by Mu2143; 18th March 2015 at 23:04.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Houman (12th April 2014), seeker/reader (11th April 2014), sunflower (11th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default Re: "The Beautiful Side of Evil": The Book That Saved My Life (Blog)

I think what Carolyn has to say about the ascended masters being servers of the false light is very important.

Her personal experience with them and becoming enlightened about their NWO plan is intriguing. Her description of them bringing non-human beings here to incarnate on the earthly plane as human/non-human hybrids was very interesting also.

Their method (a sexual ritual) of bridging the two worlds which opened the door for these beings to access our dimension and her description of the hybrids growth/maturation process to adulthood in less than a year was also something that I had never heard of before.

She has some original material. I don't agree with all she has to say. In my opinion all religion is just a tool for the Demiurge. But I do find a lot of what she has to say compelling.

According to her personal experience ascended masters and satanists ultimately are just two sides of the same coin that ultimately serve the same Luciferian agenda. Below is a graph she designed to show the hierarchy.

Last edited by seeker/reader; 11th April 2014 at 12:46.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

delfine (11th April 2014), linksplatinum (11th April 2014), sunflower (11th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Carolyn did a 7 part interview series with Dan Duval regarding her experiences. I found part 6 the most compelling. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/discove...ned-one-part-6

This is where she discusses witnessing the (sexual) ritual that her mentor (and another member) went through that opened the doorway for non-human beings to have access to our Earthly dimension. This ritual was conducted/overseen by the ascended masters of their spiritual hierarchy during the 1980s.

She said that during the ritual the energy of two participants merged together which allowed them to become one being and then they were physically consumed in flame. They were no longer present, neither physically nor spiritually. They had been transported to another realm/dimension.

A few days later they had returned however she noticed that they did not look or act like themselves. This was due to them bringing back a non-human entity from the realm they had been transported to. They were hosting its presence back here on Earth. Shortly thereafter the female discovered she was pregnant and she had regained her original appearance due to the being taking up its physical presence in the fetus she was carrying.

She gave birth shortly thereafter to a human/non-human hybrid. Carolyn said the birthing process was unusual and took place under water. She said the male baby looked completely human and grew to adulthood rapidly. Part of her role was to mentor him through his growth process and acclimatization to life on Earth. He had never been here so human life was foreign to him. He was not used to the emotional affects that accompanied being incarnated in a human body. She said he was very intelligent, learned quickly and he had brought all the knowledge and experience with him from his prior non-human being-ness.

She said the pregnancy took 4 months and the growth of the hybrid from birth to being a mature adult took only 6 months.

She said the hybrid was a physical mixture of the human mother and father but it also had the DNA from the non-human being. This mixture of DNA was necessary so that the hybrid body could accept the non-human entity's soul.

Carolyn said that that initial ritual was an event that set energetic anchors between the two worlds and opened a door or pathway for other non-human entities to follow. The other realm was of a higher vibration relative to Earth so this pathway had to be created in order for them to have access to the lower vibrational realm on Earth. After the initial ritual, no more rituals were needed however Carolyn herself was used as a guide to bring these other non-human entities to Earth.

She said she would travel out of body to this other realm, which was a planet near Arcturus, where she would meet with these non-human entities which she described as looking like bright lights or light beings that had no bodies. She would take them to various mid/way stations where they would have to take time to acclimate vibrationally to lower levels until they finally made their way to the Earth's atmosphere.

She said they would wait there until a body was made for them. She said a particular female was used for the process of pregnancy (however she did not give any mores specifics regarding how she was impregnated) She said that not every being chose to incarnate into a body.

Regardless, their plan was to bring in these non-human beings via this process and place them around the world to fill specific roles and jobs. Shortly after witnessing the initiation of this plan she left the hierarchy. This process began in the 1980 and she has no idea how far it has advanced.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Houman (12th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

OK, here goes again folks. We are "Immortal Beings Of The highest Order", and "Nothing" holds Power over us but Source, through our High Self, which gives us our very own "Individual" aspect, of Source. Now... what part of NOTHING, don't you understand? There is "nothing", above us. Nothing has power over us. Not even this thing THEY call Lucifer. Not the White Brotherhood. Not the Black Brotherhood. Not Ascended Masters. Not Jesus. Not NOTHING. "WE"... are already the very HIGHEST, that anything can be. period. This book, as all other books on this subject, has absolutely no meaning for us. And anyone.. that will not tell you this, quite simply, does not know... or does not have YOUR best interests at heart.
    yep.

Ps: AND... the reason nobody can seem to return to Spirit... is the simple fact that y'all are far too busy tryin to find... Truth. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Camilo (11th April 2014), Delight (12th April 2014), Elixir (12th April 2014), GloriousPoetry (11th April 2014), kirolak (12th April 2014), leavesoftrees (12th April 2014), linksplatinum (11th April 2014), Rich (11th April 2014), seeker/reader (11th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th April 2014), unearth9 (11th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Source, is the only one that determines which "races" get an Immortal Spirit. This Earth Human is just one, and the sole reason we have Non-Numan Intervention, trying to discover a way for other races to aquire an Immortal Spirit, for their own race. Can't be done. Only Source can choose which bodies IT, wishes to Inhabit.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

linksplatinum (11th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th April 2014), unearth9 (11th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    OK, here goes again folks. We are "Immortal Beings Of The highest Order", and "Nothing" holds Power over us but Source, through our High Self, which gives us our very own "Individual" aspect, of Source. Now... what part of NOTHING, don't you understand? There is "nothing", above us. Nothing has power over us. Not even this thing THEY call Lucifer. Not the White Brotherhood. Not the Black Brotherhood. Not Ascended Masters. Not Jesus. Not NOTHING. "WE"... are already the very HIGHEST, that anything can be. period. This book, as all other books on this subject, has absolutely no meaning for us. And anyone.. that will not tell you this, quite simply, does not know... or does not have YOUR best interests at heart.
    yep.

Ps: AND... the reason nobody can seem to return to Spirit... is the simple fact that y'all are far too busy tryin to find... Truth. ccc.
    I agree with everything that you are saying Sirdipswitch. We are immortral beings of the highest order, aspects/part of Source, and nothing is above us. My comments above were not in reference to the book, which I did not read, but I have listened to many of Carolyn's interviews.

There are many people out there however that do believe that they are subservient to some higher power whether it be ascended masters, the white brotherhood, black brotherhood, Jesus or Lucifer. And they place themselves into a hierarchy as a result (regardless if that hierarchy is a self-imposed one and not real). Their belief creates that hierarchy, imprisons them and makes them subservient.

And there are some beings out there that have deluded themselves into thinking that they are superior to others and are in a position to rule over others. They have placed themselves near the top of that (false) hierarchy that was created by others allowing themselves to be subservient to them.

Religion and prophecy are used as tools to control the subservient masses. A false hierarchy has been created.

It is interesting to find out what plan the deluded ones may have for the subservient masses who are yearning to be led, for example by religious prophecies being fulfilled. Billions of people being manipulated and misled.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 11th April 2014 at 15:22.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

astridmari (11th April 2014), kirolak (12th April 2014), linksplatinum (11th April 2014), Rich (11th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I am listening to that block talk radio as proposed by Seeker in post 3, while washing the dishes and loads of clothes - i was scared to lose my time lol.

I can tell you that those "ascended masters" she is talking about are rather descended masters. I have never seen any such teaching while talking of ascended masters. As soon as you have anything that is talk about that may hurt people in any way, you are definitely not around real loving masters. Any hint of hurting, like following someone energetically to change their minds, is showing they are rather descended beings.

However, the most interesting thing while listening to it was to see the astonishing amount of energy and efforts spent into twarting the human beings. To have to use so much energy and expend so much efforts is a demonstration of how important the planet is and how incredible we are when we do not give in to the wrong, whichever the wrong is. They go on a one to one basis, for things that are rather regular into the magical world. God!

Her talk is very religiously based, since it saved her from the dark side, but nevertheless quite interesting.
    Last edited by Flash; 11th April 2014 at 18:39.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

linksplatinum (11th April 2014), seeker/reader (11th April 2014), Shezbeth (11th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I've done only a small bit of research about Theosophy, but in spite of my feelings about the religion, my dislike didn't keep me from having a very strange experience.

The same day I was looking at a painting of Koot Huumi (of of the ascended masters, often spoken of along with Morya), I felt that an intelligence other than my own guided me to research an unrelated topic. Not only to find the topic, but to make it more memorable -- while reading about this topic, a power transformer in my neighborhood exploded and put the lights and Internet out in the whole building.

That made me wonder, especially years later, if some kind of energy exchange had occurred. Because when the entity shared the information about the future with me, something was changed. Considering that possibility, it's strange that there wasn't more "feedback". Or the explosion could have been total chance -- I've seen those things explode in the middle of summer before. But if it hadn't, I would not have remembered what I was reading that day, or that I had been looking at the picture of the ascended masters.

You have to really scratch your head at any group who claims to be "spiritually enlightened" but still profiting from things like warfare or capitalism.
    Not saying Theosophy is like that, or the other religions, as a rule, but if none of them are into world wars, who IS in control?
    And what are the Masters doing to stop what is going on?

Or is human conflict no more important or meaningful to them than rainfall, flooding, natural disaster?
    Another thing to be avoided on the way to Nirvana?

Stillness in the face of terror is a skill indeed. And if that is what they teach, more power to them.
    If they are teaching slavery and oppression of "lesser beings" then they need to be destroyed completely.

I have trouble figuring out how physical pyramid schemes are able to exist in a world with spiritually enlightened masters.
    Armies, corporations, political movements. Games, media, education. They're all pyramid schemes.

So how do we "win" against the physical giants when all we have is some unstable quantum talents?
    See what I am getting at?

Are people who consider themselves "spiritual" decisive enough to make a real change in the big scheme?
    Are they willing to risk the temporal shame in exchange for the eternal splendor?

@_@

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I am listening to that block talk radio as proposed by Seeker in post 3, while washing the dishes and loads of clothes - i was scared to lose my time lol.

I can tell you that those "ascended masters" she is talking about are rather descended masters. I have never seen any such teaching while talking of ascended masters. As soon as you have anything that is talk about that may hurt people in any way, you are definitely not around real loving masters. Any hint of hurting, like following someone energetically to change their minds, is showing they are rather descended beings.

However, the most interesting thing while listening to it was to see the astonishing amount of energy and efforts spent into twarting the human beings. To have to use so much energy and expend so much efforts is a demonstration of how important the planet is and how incredible we are when we do not give in to the wrong, whichever the wrong is. They go on a one to one basis, for things that are rather regular into the magical world. God!

Her talk is very religiously based, since it saved her from the dark side, but nevertheless quite interesting.
    Flash - Yes I agree that she is very religious but as you said the content was nevertheless quite interesting. I try to not let the religious aspect distract me from the other noteworthy content that she had been witness to. You know, the baby and bathwater thing.

If you listen to all the interviews you will find that she was born into a family that had spiritual ties to the ascended masters. As a young child Carolyn was raised by her mother under the instruction of an ascended master until they took up her training personally. When she was old enough she was brought into the hierarchy.

At that point she saw them only doing good works and believed they were truly good beings. They did not show their dark side and allow her to see the unfolding of their plan until she had gone up to the higher ranks of their hierarchy. That was when she realized their dark intentions and decided to leave.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 20:41.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

seeker/reader (12th April 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

it is what it is.... everything is everything
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

wow..crazy interview with Dan. It makes me realize that we have to be careful who we get our information from ..regarding channelers etc. Many trickster ETs that don't have our best interests in mind and work for the fallen angels setting up this negative time line with an anti Christ. Its a shame that the religious people think that all ETs are demons and tricksters..that's a really dark way of thinking...there is no light out there, except for one man named Jesus. Everyone else In the higher realms are demonic imposters and evil. I just don't believe that for a second. The weird thing was in the interview she talked about communicating with Arcturians who she thought were demons. I thought arcturians were all angelic unlike the Plaeidians who have a faction of their race that broke off and followed the fallen angels. Well, it's very like the fallen angels to throw so many loops and twists and turns to confuse us all. I for one, will be more careful of channeled info as I see that most prophecies fail to come true and a lot of new age implants are probably setups by the fallen angels to trap us into not taking action.

+ Reply to Thread