+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Volkswagen's new 300 mpg car not allowed in America

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Volkswagen's new 300 mpg car not allowed in America

(Jim Stone) You won’t find the 300 MPG Volkswagen XL1 in an American showroom, in fact it has even been denied a tour of America because it is too efficient for the American public to be made widely aware of, and oil profits are too high in America with the status quo in place.

No tour has been allowed for this car because the myth that 50 mpg is virtually impossible to obtain from even a stripped down econobox is too profitable to let go of, and when it comes to corporate oil profits, ignorance is bliss.

Years ago I had calculated that it should be possible to get a small car to exceed 100 mpg by putting parallel direct to cylinder water injectors side by side with the fuel injectors, and using the exhaust manifold to preheat the water so it would enter the cylinders as dry steam, thus providing added expansion (which drives the engine) while allowing the combustion process to proceed without reducing it’s efficiency.

But I was obviously wrong with my calculations, because they were in fact over 2x conservative. The 100 mpg carburetor was indeed a reality, and the Volkswagen XL1 proves it with only straightforward nothing special technology we have had since the 1970′s.

Though the XL1 can be plugged in to deliver a 40 mile all electric drive, it does not need to be plugged in EVER to achieve 300 mpg. And it does not cheat in any way to achieve the rating, it weighs over 1,700 pounds, has normal tires, and delivers a very good driving experience with a governed top speed of 99 mph.

The XL1 could reach a top speed in excess of 110 mph absent governor and turns in a 0-60 time of 11.5 seconds which is by no means leisurly for a car designed for efficiency. The XL1 in no way cheats on performance to hit it’s rating. It is simply the car we should have always had, and have had taken from us in the name of oil profits.

Though the XL1 can hit 300 mpg under ideal driving conditions, it’s combined mileage is usually a little over 200 mpg, and if you do city driving only that will drop to a minimum of 180 mpg under the worst driving conditions. But I’d be happy with that no doubt.

What does that kind of fuel economy really mean?

If the XL1 was equipped with an 18 gallon fuel tank, and you did all highway driving, you could fill it up with an oil change and when the next change was due you could change the oil and keep driving without filling up for and additional 2,400 miles. But it comes with a much smaller fuel tank, because if it could go that long on a single tank chances are the fuel would foul before it got used. The tank is only 2.6 gallons to prevent fuel age related problems from happening. So fill ups are cheap.

Many of the publications which speak about the XL1 did so when it was a concept car predicted to get right around 250 MPG. But in 2014, after extensive testing of cars now produced, test drivers report economy above 300 mpg under the correct driving conditions, which would be close to sea level, a flat straight road with no stops, and reasonable speeds.

To get rid of miles/imperial/U.S. gallon confusion, in the metric system the XL1 is rated to deliver 100 kilometers per litre. Translated for the U.S., that means approximately 65 miles per quart.

I rememer how I laughed at the Smart Fortwo, because even a full size 4 door Chevy Impala significantly beat the “Smart’s” fuel economy, and with the Impala you would get a whole car. The Volkswagen XL1 is clearly the two seater the Smart should have been if it really was what the name implies, and the XL1 is in contrast, a car I’d be proud to be seen in.

http://www.offgridquest.com/mobility/592-vw-300-mpg-car

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

aonascimento (11th April 2014), aranuk (11th April 2014), avid (11th April 2014), Billy (11th April 2014), BMJ (26th July 2014), Bongo (11th April 2014), brenie (11th April 2014), Carmody (11th April 2014), chancy (11th April 2014), conk (25th July 2014), Dorjezigzag (12th April 2014), Elixir (11th April 2014), Fellow Aspirant (11th April 2014), Flash (11th April 2014), fourty-two (11th April 2014), Gerald Paris (12th April 2014), Hervé (11th April 2014), Hughe (11th April 2014), JRS (11th April 2014), KiwiElf (25th July 2014), Lefty Dave (11th April 2014), Lifebringer (12th April 2014), linksplatinum (11th April 2014), Magnus (11th April 2014), Matt P (11th April 2014), mosquito (12th April 2014), NoNeedForAName (11th April 2014), noprophet (11th April 2014), Omni (25th July 2014), Orion142 (12th April 2014), Rich (11th April 2014), Sean (26th July 2014), seko (11th April 2014), sigma6 (12th April 2014), skyflower (12th April 2014), spiritwind (13th April 2014), sygh (19th April 2014), T Smith (11th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th April 2014), Tesseract (11th April 2014), Tyy1907 (12th April 2014), unearth9 (11th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Volkswagen's new 300 mpg car not allowed in America

Thanks, Camilo. I did a search on Volkswagen-USA for "XL1". The search found nothing. However I found this on Volkswagen-UK:

XL1-citement hits London as Volkswagen’s 313 mpg car makes UK debut

11 July 2013

The two-seat diesel-electric hybrid, which achieves a fuel consumption figure of 313 mpg while emitting just 21 g/km of carbon dioxide, turned heads as it passed through the streets of the city, with its white carbon fibre body shell standing out in contrast to black cabs and red double-decker buses.

While one XL1 made its way to the Goodwood Festival of Speed to take pride of place on the Volkswagen stand and make its way up the famous hill climb, another crossed the capital, heading to Buckingham Palace where it will be displayed as part of the Coronation Festival this weekend.

The super-innovative, ultra-frugal XL1 model looks like a vision of the future, but it is in fact already in limited production. Its body is made largely of carbon-fibre reinforced polymer, while its drivetrain melds a two-cylinder 800 cc diesel engine with an electric motor. Like any good supercar, it is also low (at 1,282 mm high it is lower than a Porsche Boxster) and features scissor-opening doors (although its 120-litre boot does make it somewhat more practical than supercar enthusiasts may like).

To achieve the target fuel consumption figure the XL1 was aerodynamically optimised, adopting the classic ‘tear drop’ shape and utilising innovations such as removing traditional wing mirrors and replacing them with small cameras called e-Mirrors which transmit exterior images to interior displays.

The XL1 is manufactured (left-hand drive only) at Volkswagen’s Osnabrück factory in Germany (which also produces the Golf Cabriolet and Porsche Boxster). Unlike these cars, the XL1 is ‘handcrafted’ using small series production processes. An initial production run of 250 XL1 vehicles will be made. Pricing and sales channels are yet to be confirmed.

http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/about-us/news/526

TO ALL PETRONAZI TECHNOCRATS: CHECK!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Post:

Camilo (11th April 2014), chancy (11th April 2014), Elixir (11th April 2014), Flash (11th April 2014), Hervé (11th April 2014), KiwiElf (25th July 2014), linksplatinum (11th April 2014), Nick Matkin (11th April 2014), Omni (25th July 2014), Tesseract (11th April 2014), unearth9 (11th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

I hope people now begin to understand how they've lived under tyranny in the form of corporate fascist rule.

How America, as a blind prisoner and labor force, was raped... at the same time it was deluded into patriotism and projected violence.... and used a weapon to wreak havoc across the rest of the world.

That this is very obviously, still in effect, right now.

Now, America, it's public...is on the brink of being executed (prison camp and war resource - one even more far gone than it is right now), for having the audacity, the sheer gall, for finally beginning to understand all of this.

This is what they do, over the centuries.... like a parasite, moving from country to country, continent to continent, as a control, division, and "playing-them-off-against-each-other" game.

My point is that a 300 MPG carburetor and associated systems, this being allowed... it De-stresses a game and condition that was put in place, so that the violence, war, and control parasite game could be played.

Thus, for that crew, who wants the violence, wants the war, wants the death, wants the destruction, wants the control..if..they allow you that carburetor, all of that is threatened. so, anyone attempting to touch that type of design, is killed, erased to the point that they don't even have a public record of existing anymore. Houses, lives, everything, literally bulldozed into oblivion. (This has happened to more than one inventor of such technologies - literal bulldozing of their house and businesses, at the same time they are 'liquidated')

People so thoroughly erased, that all we have left is blurry and grainy snippets of small announcements in local newspapers, lost in the mists of time, on obscure 'free energy' websites, the odd person who heard of it ...and very scared relatives and friends who won't say anything to anyone.

And THAT is where the rubber meets the road so to speak, in this 'quiet war'.

The unsung heroes, the wholly erased and silenced... in the hundreds and moving into the thousands, who have worked and died drying to end this tyranny.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th April 2014 at 18:03.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Camilo (11th April 2014), chancy (11th April 2014), conk (25th July 2014), Flash (11th April 2014), Hervé (11th April 2014), JRS (11th April 2014), Lefty Dave (11th April 2014), linksplatinum (11th April 2014), noprophet (11th April 2014), Omni (25th July 2014), Pam (25th July 2014), Reinhard (26th July 2014), sandy (12th April 2014), seko (13th April 2014), skyflower (12th April 2014), T Smith (11th April 2014), Tesseract (11th April 2014), unearth9 (11th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Interesting article, Camilo, but be aware that Volkswagen isn't a company that deserves any respect from customers. Here at Brazil, it sold some years ago a car, Fox, that cut some fingers off from many drivers due a faulty spring under a seat, maybe the driver's seat, or something like that. Once questioned by authorities, Volkswagen limited itself to say that those accidents were the drivers' own responsability, who have not read the car's manual, where there was a warning about this loose spring...
    One cannot live apart from its true nature. It can fake its own existence, by choice or ignorance, and yet it will never be able to negate who it actually is.
    -- myself

"If you name me, you negate me. By giving me a name, a label, you negate all the other things I could possibly be."
    -- Søren Kierkegaard

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NoNeedForAName For This Post:

Camilo (11th April 2014), Flash (11th April 2014), linksplatinum (11th April 2014), Tesseract (11th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,382 times in 700 posts

Hello Everyone:
    Excellent find!
    Over the years Volkswagon has done an exceptional job of making vehicles that travel long distances on a little fuel. Unfortunately North American's have been banned from the Big Fuel Saver Volkswagons.

Here is a list of 2013 volkswagons available in the us.
    Link:
    http://fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymake/Volkswagen2013.shtml

A few years ago I tried to buy a Volkswagon Polo Diesel which gets 85 mpg.
    They are sold in Europe and Asia that I know of.
    The Volkswagon dealer said it would take 3 months to get.
    I check at about 2 months and they told me Volkswagon wouldn't let the car into the country.
    IF by some chance I got it here they would be more than happy to crush it at my expense.
    To see that they now have a 300 mpg vehicle makes me jubalant since our poor mileage vehicles in North America are a shame to the people.

Way to Go Volkswagon!!

Now govenments of North America let us as people actually have these wonderful fuel efficient vehicles~

chancy

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Camilo (11th April 2014), Flash (11th April 2014), Omni (25th July 2014), Rich (11th April 2014), Tesseract (11th April 2014), unearth9 (11th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Yes.. so true. My marvelous partner has a lovely 45 year old chevy. Because of its age there are no computers to stop its performance. Therefore my partner has developed a number of devices which have dramatically changed its efficiency... but we are very quiet about this. He doesn't tell anyone much about what he is doing.

I think most people on Avalon know about this situation. Here is yet ONE MORE true story about a man who developed his old car into a fuel efficient vehicle. He proudly painted the exterior with bold letters that said 'THIS CAR GETS 75 MPG'. During his first day of driving it he was pulled over by police. While the office was talking to him officials stole his car! So.... he created a 2nd car... and this time he got to drive it for a few days longer before it was stolen again. (oops... right now I can't find this on the net... perhaps it has been removed. I will continue looking and perhaps come back here to post it if/when I find it.)

There are many forums for car buffs on the internet which discuss this and where people share ideas that work. Unfortunately they are also over run by Trolls (likely paid by TPTB) who confuse readers and throw in deliberate false information. The Trolls make it difficult to figure out what is real and what is a sham.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Carmody (13th April 2014), KiwiElf (25th July 2014), Omni (25th July 2014), Reinhard (26th July 2014), Rich (11th April 2014), seko (13th April 2014), sigma6 (12th April 2014), spiritwind (13th April 2014), T Smith (11th April 2014), Tesseract (11th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member CrimSynn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello all,

Well in the late 50's on the fish or phish carborator was built. The Oil companys found out and did all they could to end it before it even got going. They used the Law and the Postal service to stop the founding company from not only advertising but also shipping this amazing carborator. Why? Well we all know why $$$$$ is what it is all about. Again and again we the people of the US suffer all because of the rich wanting even more $$$$ they have more then they could spend in 3 lifetimes and yet its not enough. The MPG of this carb was only 50mpg in the 50's when car motors where bult to eat gas. Just think what it could do with a high tech motor of today? Is no shocker a 300+ mpg car was built as it is no shock it wasnt built in america. I love my country and have gone to war for it but the facts are always going to be the same. Those with will do all they can to make those without stay without. Its a sad world we have grown into and i have reached the point where perhaps it would only help us to have Britian rule again. We have taken the sacrifice of our forfathers and ruined all it stood for. Today is just another day we (all americans) should feel ashamed of what we have become.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CrimSynn For This Post:

Carmody (13th April 2014), Omni (25th July 2014), Pam (25th July 2014), seko (13th April 2014), Tesseract (11th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

This is quite an interesting story that deserves to be getting some attention. Not long ago I did a few searches for lists of the most fuel efficient non-hybrids on the market. All the cars on the list were well below 50 mpg, generally around 36-40 mpg. I was very very surprised and I felt that something wasn't right, even though I looked at several web sites. With hindsight I see that they must all have been american web sites..

Funnily enough the only american car I have ever owned was rated to 44 mpg if driven correctly, this is even listed in the drivers manual. The car was a 2000 model Saturn station wagon. I never quite understood how they decided to stop manufacturing that kind of technology, the car even had plenty of power.

So, I agree there certainly is something fishy going on here, and I personally feel like an idiot for not knowing these numerous 50+ mpg cars are on the market already outside of the US.

On the other hand, do people know what the top 3 best selling cars in the US were in 2013?

1) Ford F series
    13-19 mpg – typically 17 mpg

2) Chevy Silverado
    14-18 mpg

3) Dodge Ram
    16-20 mpg

So, how many American drivers really care about fuel economy? There are plenty of ~30 mpg vehicles on the market, but still so many people go for the gas guzzlers. I think the situation is exacerbated by the obesity epidemic in the US, obese people tend to avoid small 4 cylinder cars because of the small cabin and the stress on the shock absorbers and springs. I notice the obese people at work all drive rather large cars that can take their weight without too much of a problem. There also seem to be a lot of people concerned with their manliness, and having a pickup truck makes them feel better perhaps, even though the utility of the vehicle is seldom put to use. A third reason why many americans go for these pickup trucks may be sentimentality, as I have notice that here in the northeast people are rather sentimental.

I'll leave you with another conspiracy given to me by an insider; the battery packs being used to justify the price of some electric vehicles are actually dramatically cheaper than the public understands.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Camilo (11th April 2014), Dawn (12th April 2014), Hughe (11th April 2014), Omni (25th July 2014), Pam (25th July 2014), Rich (11th April 2014), seko (13th April 2014), Shezbeth (12th April 2014), spiritwind (13th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

1) Ford F series
    13-19 mpg – typically 17 mpg

2) Chevy Silverado
    14-18 mpg

3) Dodge Ram
    16-20 mpg

thats shocking...
    my 12year old vw van does 35-42mpg ...
    in the UK you wouldnt really buy a new car now that does less than 50mpg, and 60-70mpg is easily achivable

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Dawn (12th April 2014), Omni (25th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...t-drive-review

From the July 2013 Issue of Car and Driver

If you drove a Volkswagen XL1, you’d be unlikely to encounter anything like it coming the other way. That’s because VW plans to build only 250 copies of its 283-mpg hyper-hybrid, and also because GM long ago crushed most of its EV1s, from which the XL1 looks almost entirely plagiarized.

Here’s another example of VW chairman Ferdinand Piëch going to extremes—in this case, to show his many critics in the German Green Party where to stick it. The XL1 is 1800 pounds of carbon fiber, aluminum, and plastic propelled by a two-cylinder turbo-diesel engine sharing the trunk with an electric motor. As of this writing, this Karmann Ghia of tomorrow may be sold or leased, VW hasn’t decided, but any sticker price should exceed $120,000. Sorry; European distribution only.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Dawn (12th April 2014), Omni (25th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,758 times in 928 posts

Not read all posts here but thread title was enough. Of course US would not want people buying a vehicle with that kind of mileage. US is known for decades for its gas guzzling multi litre cars, look at those SUVs, big black and shiny and do what? 10 to the gallon if you are lucky? LOL Greedy America has had its day regarding oil consumption in the ways of the past. Thankfully more n more are waking up and using smaller more sensible vehicles for own transportation, a lot of imports. But saying that I'm still wishing for a 1969 Boss Mustang LOL
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Dawn (12th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Craig Vetter in U.S already developed 470mpg vehicle technology decades ago.
    http://www.craigvetter.com/pages/470...PG%20Main.html

This type of fuel saving technology is kid's play compared to Free Energy though.
    For free society!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Carmody (13th April 2014), Dawn (12th April 2014), Omni (25th July 2014), Rich (11th April 2014), sandy (12th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

So that car doesn't have side view mirrors.

My new truck is a pig, but I love it. 300mpg is amasing.
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Dawn (12th April 2014), Omni (25th July 2014), Rich (18th April 2014), seko (13th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Wookie (here)
    So that car doesn't have side view mirrors.
    Was it Billy Meier who painted San Franscisco earthquake pics where the clue to the date was that cars had no wing mirrors? Perhaps we're getting closer to this car being the new normal car...
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Omni (25th July 2014), Wookie (20th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

That is one sweet looking car
    Regarding the mirrors, from Car and Driver:
    Quote The XL1 has no rear window or side mirrors; in place of the latter, video cameras feed two small screens in the inner door panels.
    Here's what the inside rear view screen looks like, on the left side door:
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th April 2014 at 06:51.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Omni (25th July 2014), Rich (18th April 2014), seko (13th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I'd imagine if these super efficient cars become a norm, a certain thing is that fuel prices bounces up like skyrocket. And then the oil industry is winning again, even more. Poor bastards are those who can't afford the new car when that happens.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demeisen For This Post:

Omni (25th July 2014), Pam (25th July 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (13th April 2014)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

When the fuel prices are high enough, and efficiency is high enough...one can create their own gas, at lower prices than the oil cartels will sell you their product at.

In Europe, the fuel efficiencies are getting quite high, specifically with the diesel cars.....and the techniques for making diesel fuels of high quality are very straightforward.

If one was to look on ebay, they'd probably find a minimum of a few hundred different auctions for fuel production and fuel manufacturing equipment.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

KiwiElf (25th July 2014), Omni (25th July 2014)

35. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Yup, the Reece-Fish carbs made for early model air-cooled VW Beetles in the UK during the 70's worked a dream, but unfortunately, are no longer manufactured (and Volkswagen in the UK were at the time, totally supportive of it). Owners would frequently report 50+ mpg (instead of the normal 31-38 mpg, depending on the model), and an overall increase in power of 20 %.

Difficult to find now, but an invention which added a circular magnetic band around the intake of any carburetor was also claimed to double or better fuel economy.

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I hope people now begin to understand how they've lived under tyranny in the form of corporate fascist rule.

How America, as a blind prisoner and labor force, was raped... at the same time it was deluded into patriotism and projected violence.... and used a weapon to wreak havoc across the rest of the world.

That this is very obviously, still in effect, right now.

S.

Now, America, it's public...is on the brink of being executed (prison camp and war resource - one even more far gone than it is right now), for having the audacity, the sheer gall, for finally beginning to understand all of this.

This is what they do, over the centuries.... like a parasite, moving from country to country, continent to continent, as a control, division, and "playing-them-off-against-each-other" game.

My point is that a 300 MPG carburetor and associated systems, this being allowed... it De-stresses a game and condition that was put in place, so that the violence, war, and control parasite game could be played.

Thus, for that crew, who wants the violence, wants the war, wants the death, wants the destruction, wants the control..if..they allow you that carburetor, all of that is threatened. so, anyone attempting to touch that type of design, is killed, erased to the point that they don't even have a public record of existing anymore. Houses, lives, everything, literally bulldozed into oblivion. (This has happened to more than one inventor of such technologies - literal bulldozing of their house and businesses, at the same time they are 'liquidated')

People so thoroughly erased, that all we have left is blurry and grainy snippets of small announcements in local newspapers, lost in the mists of time, on obscure 'free energy' websites, the odd person who heard of it ...and very scared relatives and friends who won't say anything to anyone.

And THAT is where the rubber meets the road so to speak, in this 'quiet war'.

The unsung heroes, the wholly erased and silenced... in the hundreds and moving into the thousands, who have worked and died drying to end this tyranny.

Thank you Carmody for speaking this truth so eloquently. I am so angry at this moment. I feel like I have been raped in a sense. How can our pathetic government talk about everything "green" and our friggin "carbon footprint" and deny us the solution? And this is not the first car. I believe all the big car corporations have models provided to every other country but the US.

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Camilo, your idea reminds me of the Geet Engine. http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/ar.../geet/geet.htm

I love my VW TDI. It consumes only one gallon every 41 miles in the city. And I love the huge amount of torque. Of course I get penalized at the pump for buying diesel!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

+ Reply to Thread