Closed Thread

Thread: What's really going on at the Bundy ranch in Nevada?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default What's really going on at the Bundy ranch in Nevada?

So this incident in Nevada isn't about the turtles because BLM doesn't give a crap about them and are willing to euthanize them.

Check out this:
    http://www.kingsnake.com/blog/archiv...-of-money.html

Is it really about corporations wanting to do fracking in this mineral rich area? Check out this:

http://www.naturalnews.com/044670_BL...dy_ranch.html#

Or is this REALLY about the f-ing UN's Agenda 21, deconstructing OUR country? I'll try to spare you my emotional outburst on what I think about the f-ing UN.... Just that the UN needs to get out of our country and go suicide themselves....

I found this on GLP and it makes a whole lot of sense. In fact, it's connecting the dots pretty well:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2527164/pg1

And then you have this tidbit about Harry Reid:
    http://galacticconnection.com/breaki...b-bundy-ranch/

I won't bother posting lamestream medias' version because they're insignificant at this point....

Whatever the reasons are behind this incident on the Bundy ranch, it's gained the attention of many Americans. Outraged Americans. Is this staged? It doesn't have the same feel as the other hoaxes....but who knows? Several militias already are heading there to help. I'D DEPUTIZE THEM. But I'm wondering if this wasn't a plan to bring them out into the open for nefarious reasons. I mean TPTW know human nature very well and manipulate them all the time. Also, I'm wondering why the Nevada governor isn't doing anything more significant than lip service? Is he corrupt, too?

Well, it'll be interesting to see how this all plays out. I know the BLM is definitely in the wrong. These thieves can't seem to auction the cattle off in Utah or anywhere else, so they're killing them. Cattle rustling was a punishable crime back in the olden days.... Makes you wonder if the people of the BLM are even Americans the way they're violating Constitutional rights the way they are....Free Speech Zones???? WTF! The whole country is a FREE SPEECH ZONE! Or are these criminals FOREIGNERS (maybe even nonhuman foreigners ) who have been given free reign by an out-of-control, corrupted US govt.

What will probably happen is an outraged country WILL take back their country from the scum sitting in DC and in positions of power. There WILL be massive arrests when this is done. And it WILL be these criminals...We'll see to that!

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

aranuk (13th April 2014), Arc (12th April 2014), avid (12th April 2014), Christine (12th April 2014), Eram (12th April 2014), ghostrider (12th April 2014), GreenGuy (14th April 2014), Krist (12th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th April 2014), Nasu (12th April 2014), penn (13th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), Sierra (13th April 2014), skuzzy (12th April 2014), spiritwind (12th April 2014), tgn333 (12th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (12th April 2014), yiolas (13th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: What's really going on at the Bundy ranch in Nevada?

Just found this article:

Quote Apr 11, 2014
    BLM steals land TOTAL LIES BY THE BLM TO STEAL THE BUNDYS LAND, WHICH BY THE WAY THE BLM IS A FOREIGN OWNED ASSETTHe BLM did the same thing to the OX Ranch in the California new york mountains…..I used to live near the Ivanpah valley and near the Molycorp mine….they had a big waste water pipe blow up and they sent in “the turtle lady” I got to know her and she said the desert tortoise was doing much better around the cows….good food partly digested…….her name was patty……another bit of information that is just something to think about…..on the clean-up of the “radioactive waste” that cost them about 13 million…..I was invited to a BLM and Molycorp meeting, at the end they ask if there were any questions…..I questioned why the people cleaning up the waste were storing it in 55 gallon drums right next to the three trailers they were living in if was that dangerous…..typical answer was we will investigate the problem…..a couple days latter clean up was terminated.
    (BLM is actually a sub-corporation of UNITED STATES INCORPORATED, a private foreign owned off-shore corporation since its last incorporation in 1925, copyrighted, trademarked and registered in Puerto Rico).Under the Reorganization Act of Washington District of Columbia, by it’s
    own private business charter, neither the BLM, nor any other
    federal/corporate agency has lawful/legal authority, jurisdiction or
    interstate nexus within the 50 state geographical landmass.
    BLM, is actually classified as an: “Agent of Foreign Principle”, under the
    intergovernmental Personnel Act.
    In other words, they don’t represent the Constitutional Republic or the
    interests of the American People but rather, a foreign owned principle
    i.e., the international banking/military corporate cartel of London City,
    England known as Crown Corporation as their supreme authority.
    This has been openly admitted and exposed through Supreme Court cases since
    and even before 1938.
    So, the BLM has no lawful/legal authority, jurisdiction or
    interstate nexus within the 50 state geographical landmass.... Hmmmm! Spread the word!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

aranuk (13th April 2014), Eram (12th April 2014), ghostrider (12th April 2014), Krist (12th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th April 2014), Nasu (12th April 2014), penn (13th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), Sierra (13th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (12th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2014), guido (13th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (12th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), skuzzy (12th April 2014), spiritguide (12th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

How about this from infowars...

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2014), ghostrider (12th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (12th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th April 2014), Nasu (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

ghostrider (12th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (13th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (12th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

This situation is no good for anyone , it could be the beginning of a civil war against the federal government , when they can just point sniper rifles at average citizens , buzz them with helicopters , throw women on the ground like criminals , take land where ever and when ever they want ... To all the law enforcement involved , did you suspend the constitution today ??? have you no respect for private property , hard working ranchers that produce the dam steaks and burgers YOU consume everyday ??? The time for talk is over , the people of the U.S. must stand up against tyranny ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (13th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

MONEY, POLITICS (Graft and Bribes) and NATURAL GAS Fracking plans...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

if this ends with the blm backing off, apologizing and reimbursing the bundy family for their trespassing, assault, theft(cattle rustlers used to get hung) and destruction of their property, along with force-able confinement(or at least intimidation what with the scores of heavily armed soldiers surrounding the ranch) then we will have witnessed the best case scenario.

I believe ANY other outcome will be bad. There is the potential for a massive disaster here, upto and including a civil war. Not good. And im not concerned only because I will be visiting Las Vegas in 3 weeks(not interested in being held because SHTF) but because this is the government testing the people and seeing what they can get away with.

If i were anywhere near there, Id make damn sure all my stuff is in order and you are prepared for worse case scenario. Based on the track record, the guvment' dont back down and they dont say sorry. dicks.

I do hope the people down there are ready to stand up, PEACEFULLY, to this. Like in the town meeting speech, the people need to be there protesting without their weapons, so when the blm trolls fire the first shot, the whole world will see what is really going on.

Good luck to the people down there
    Ignorance is bliss, and I want no part of it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skuzzy For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2014), GreenGuy (14th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), Sebastion (12th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    So this incident in Nevada isn't about the turtles because BLM doesn't give a crap about them and are willing to euthanize them.
    Quote Posted by skuzzy (here)
    if this ends with the blm backing off, apologizing and reimbursing the bundy family for their trespassing, assault, theft(cattle rustlers used to get hung) and destruction of their property, along with force-able confinement(or at least intimidation what with the scores of heavily armed soldiers surrounding the ranch) then we will have witnessed the best case scenario.

I believe ANY other outcome will be bad.
    Well, it appears that the standoff has ended for the moment. The BLM has decided to pull back, as I posted here Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American's land ... by the US Federal Government. -- Post #86

In order to avoid scattering discussion of this event over multiple threads, I closing this thread and inviting discussion to continue on the Siege at the Bundy Ranch ... Armed invasion of American's land ... by the US Federal Government. thread.

I will also post a link on that thread, back to this thread, as there is some very worthwhile discussion and research here as well.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (12th April 2014), Bob (12th April 2014), Christine (12th April 2014), jagman (13th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (13th April 2014), Patrikas (14th April 2014), Referee (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), Sierra (13th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Patrikas (here)
    From Jim stone,s website ,
    http://jimstonefreelance.com/fromaranchersmouth.html
    Damn fine article -- I recommend it. (Abusing my Admin powers to post on a closed thread - sorry. <grin>)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (12th April 2014), Christine (13th April 2014), Earth Angel (13th April 2014), genevieve (13th April 2014), jagman (13th April 2014), JRS (14th April 2014), Krist (13th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (13th April 2014), Patrikas (14th April 2014), Referee (12th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (12th April 2014), Sebastion (12th April 2014), Sierra (13th April 2014)

Closed Thread