+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inelia Benz - The Anunnaki and why WE matter!

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Inelia Benz - The Anunnaki and why WE matter!

(18.41 min. video)

Publicado el 12/04/2014

This video is a recording made of one of Inelia's seeings into the Anunnaki. It contains information not previously released, which she feels to be key in our understanding of present society as well as why we are the possible cause not just a human awakening, but an awakening that expands into the Anunnaki race itself.
    Last edited by christian; 12th April 2014 at 18:09. Reason: fixed video link

2. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

araucaria (12th April 2014), binemaya (21st April 2014), Blacklight43 (12th April 2014), dan33 (5th June 2014), Dawn (19th April 2014), DeDukshyn (12th April 2014), Earth Angel (12th April 2014), Elainie (13th April 2014), Eram (15th April 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th April 2014), Flash (12th April 2014), Froddo (12th April 2014), giovonni (13th April 2014), golden lady (13th April 2014), guyres (13th April 2014), Hervé (13th April 2014), Isserley (12th April 2014), Jean-Marie (13th April 2014), Journeyon (12th April 2014), korgh (15th April 2014), Krist (13th April 2014), Lefty Dave (13th April 2014), Linnet (13th April 2014), lisalu (13th April 2014), lizfrench (15th April 2014), MorningSong (12th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th April 2014), Olam (13th April 2014), onawah (12th April 2014), PathWalker (13th April 2014), ponda (14th April 2014), Richard S. (13th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (13th April 2014), Rollo (12th April 2014), RunningDeer (13th April 2014), seeker/reader (12th April 2014), shadowstalker (12th April 2014), sheme (12th April 2014), Shezbeth (15th April 2014), sian (12th April 2014), Star Tsar (14th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (13th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014), Tyy1907 (13th April 2014), ulli (13th April 2014), Yetti (13th April 2014), Zampano (14th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Inelia Benz - The Anunnaki and why WE matter!

Excellent little window into the 'human project" and how to take advantage of what we are here for.

My prior intuitive thoughts on the Anunnaki align 100% to this.

Some points (some are more of my take reinforced by Inelia's message):

-The Anunnaki didn't create "humans" (more like they heavily meddled with our DNA to create our current race)
    -Our original architects of "Man" allowed the Anunnaki meddling because of a potential that was observed.
    -Annunaki made a "slave" race from "Man" -- the easily controlled and unenlightened version of humans (us! )
    -Due to the Anunnaki not being able to see past physical realms, they didn't understand that mixing their DNA with ours tied our species together at extremely high frequency levels.
    -Humans, having the original 'spark' of the Creator (something in our DNA) our DNA is always evolving - enhancing - growing.
    -Annunaki are now sensing what has happened as some of their own are being born enlightened - understanding the nature of spirit - this is due to our own vibrations rising as a collective -- affecting theirs through the high frequency link of our DNAs
    -As humans consciousness and DNA evolve, the Anunnaki are tied to this evolution now -- this is the advantage the original architects saw when allowing the "Fall of Man" to the Annunaki.

-Inelia gives some good contemplation and advice at the end of the video.

My 2 cents
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 12th April 2014 at 19:07.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

araucaria (12th April 2014), Billy (13th April 2014), Blacklight43 (12th April 2014), Camilo (12th April 2014), christian (12th April 2014), Eram (15th April 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th April 2014), Froddo (12th April 2014), giovonni (13th April 2014), golden lady (13th April 2014), guyres (13th April 2014), InTheBackground (14th April 2014), Jean-Marie (13th April 2014), Journeyon (12th April 2014), Joy_P (13th April 2014), korgh (15th April 2014), Krist (13th April 2014), Lefty Dave (13th April 2014), mountain_jim (13th April 2014), onawah (12th April 2014), PathWalker (13th April 2014), Peace&Love (13th April 2014), Rollo (13th April 2014), RunningDeer (13th April 2014), seeker/reader (12th April 2014), sian (12th April 2014), Sierra (13th April 2014), soleil (17th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (13th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014), ulli (13th April 2014), Valerie Villars (17th January 2019), Wind (13th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

Dear Camilo and DeDukshyn,

Thank you.
    As i understand, It seems the original architects have allowed it to happen because the 'meddling' of human DNA with the Reptilian actually, on a multidimensional level and above the physical 3d, allows the Reptilians to gain awakening as humans are now awakening, so it directly allows them to be part of the spiritual awakening, something that could have not happened unless they mixed their DNA into humans. The original plan was to mix the DNA to create a subservient race but this mixing on the higher dimensional level allows now for their awakening as well.

Fascinating! It is quite amazing, this concept is very resonating with me. Somehow the picture finally falls into place. The awakening seems to be inevitable.

Maybe that is why hybrids are created with other species...

The 'Reptilian Hybridization Program' few millions of years ago, went perfect in that sense.
    Now, other species want this physical DNA mixing (not only Reptilian) to allow for them to connect on a multidimensional-DNA level via the physical-DNA connection to humans for their own kind to awaken as well via the human awakening.
    To Regain the love and spirit.
    Humanity is on a ride and friends are joining.
    Is that maybe what is it all about?

Much love,

P&L
    Last edited by Peace&Love; 13th April 2014 at 05:38.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Although this can be assumed, I did not hear mention that the Annunaki were Reptilian of race. It is interesting to note that they express some fears at the evolution of our human species (awakening to our own inner sovereignty as opposed to slave-consciousness)
    Many indigenous cultures reference the Pleiadians, so perhaps they were/are the original architects??

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th April 2014), Eram (15th April 2014), InTheBackground (14th April 2014), Peace&Love (13th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (13th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

I think there's a mixing up of two different stories here, from different points in human history: the creation of homo sapien from a combination of Annunaki and homo erectus, versus the invasion of this world from other dimensional reptilians with a breeding program to create hybrids that they could control from their home dimension. The idea of the Annunaki being those reptilians just sort of morphed into being online, without any credible source to connect them to the far more recent invasion.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Billy (13th April 2014), Carmen (14th April 2014), Elainie (13th April 2014), Eram (15th April 2014), Jean-Marie (13th April 2014), Peace&Love (13th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014), ulli (13th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Hmm the way I have come to believe it.
    Earth was initially without human like consciousness.

Some et's probably from sirius and others seeded a few root races here.
    The annunaki distorted the magnetic/electric flow of earth causing the root races to die(and make the atmosphere less toxic to them), then alter the dna makeup to make slaves from these root races..

The annu like the reptillians supposedly share an inability to evolve or ascend beyond their set dimensions..
    From that I am guessing a common ancestor(creator) in the reptillian and annu makeup.

It seems the fiddling with our DNA had some unexpected side-effects.
    Main thing to remember in my oppinion. Forgiveness is good. As is setting your boundaries..

With Love
    Eelco

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Eram (15th April 2014), Peace&Love (13th April 2014), Rollo (13th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014), Wind (13th April 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some also reference the Nummo as being the previous originators of humanity. Thereafter, the Annunaki subsequently merely tweaked our DNA. You might was to listen to the following broadcast:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-120108.php

Hope this helps,

MalteseKnight

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Eram (15th April 2014), Peace&Love (13th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Isn't all this talk about who created the physical human DNA/body all irrelevant. The body is merely a meat suit/vehicle that we incarnate into to experience life here on Earth. What we truly are is the soul which is an immortal part/extension of Source itself. The Annunaki have no claim over our soul. So they can take a flying leap from my perspective.

They are trying to claim parentage over humanity, which is pointless as we are not our bodies. They are trying to play like they are gods and try to use this false connection as a way to stake a claim over us.

I am not my body. It is a separate physical manifestation that my soul made a contract with to experience life here on Earth on behalf of Source (who wanted to KNOW via physical experience). When my foray in this life incarnation is over I, my eternal soul self, can take the experiences learned from being in that body back to Source. The Annunaki may influence what happens in the physical world but that is irrelevant.

However, those who are still stuck on them being their bodies and fear death, those that think they need to be saved or worship some god to gain eternal life may fall prey to the plan of the Annunaki who are trying to claim parentage over humanity. They are trying to create a false hierarchy by putting themselves at the top and humanity beneath/subservient to them. We are part of Source, we are below no one.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 13th April 2014 at 14:59.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Camilo (13th April 2014), Delight (13th April 2014), Eram (15th April 2014), Jake (13th April 2014), Peace&Love (13th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014), Wind (13th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Why not just pretend!
    Let it all go and become so much more!

Chose the future, chose your time-line, chose your reality-line, time to move on and up! Expand

Breath deep, breath back the universe and encompass it, you are it

Good post Camilo, good vid and words Inelia (The Anunnaki and why WE matter!) thank you.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Camilo (13th April 2014), Carmen (14th April 2014), Eram (15th April 2014), Peace&Love (13th April 2014), Rollo (13th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Inelia sent an email today with a full transcript in PDF for those who can't watch the youtube The Anunnaki and why WE matter!
    (a seeing by Inelia Benz, transcript)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crCvqxM5dfY
    Hi!
    This is Inelia Benz for Ascension101.com.
    Today I want to share with you a recording that I found in my cell phone.
    When I go into meditation I sometimes will be looking at something, a subject or question that somebody has posed.
    And if some information starts coming through or the seeing starts happening, I will switch on my phone and I will record it.
    I found this recording today. I was quite surprised, because I don't remember when I recorded it, so it's quite interesting. I've listened to it and I thought that you may also find it interesting.
    It covers the subject of the Anunnaki and also their influence on the planet and something quite new, which is our influence on their culture and their whole species and how that came about.
    And also when I was looking at the DNA aspect of the question we went, or I went into the architects of our species and the intent behind the constructs of the human being.
    So I think that that is the most important part of all this information.
    Because it basically goes into how unlimited we really are.
    I invite you to look at this information as you listen to it. Scan it with your own authority, have a look and see what resonates and how much further you can take it.
    So if you like it, DO share it and put it on your blogs and I will see you next time. Bye!
    (the audio recording has been left unedited. There will be long moments of silence and CAN induce an altered state of awareness)
    I can feel their presence: the Anunnaki.
    The importance, the science, technology, exploration, ownership, glamor, beauty, luxurious, gold.
    Energetic resonance of material well-being.
    In their energy there is a dissonance. Their collective energy is dissonant.
    When I look into that dissonance I sense an error and fear.
    (long pause)
    They created a humanoid species on the planet. Taking DNA material from a present species, which had been created by
    others, changing that material, making it denser. Creating a new being.
    A being that can house a very advanced soul. It feels very much like that was not their intent, but the intent of the previous architects, the ones that created the original bodies.
    The Anunnaki did not see it, because all they could see was simply DNA at a physical level, not the ultra-dimensional level.
    They were creating drones, simple machines, to carry out a task. Exploiting the land, harvesting minerals and gems.
    After they were done, they left, leaving behind the drones and the semi-rules that were programmed to give orders and to be obeyed.
    The error's nature is that they've used their own DNA to make the drones that would accept orders and the drones that were able to give [orders] and be obeyed.
    By using their own DNA they created an energetic ultra-dimensional link to their own species.
    They were not aware of that link because there were not aware of the ultra-dimensional nature of DNA.
    For them it was very mechanical, very physical.
    They should've... would've removed all of their creation as they left the planet, but they didn't. Something happened and they left it behind.
    The DNA continued to evolve, grow, becoming more expansive. Beings from around the universe were able to incarnate into three dimensionality using these vessels, which in and of itself trigger other strands, other aspects, of the multi and ultra-dimensional DNA.
    Now the Anunnaki are coming back. Some of them never left, but became complacent.
    The ones who are coming back, they're puritans and they're worried because our growth and awareness and power to affect this 3D creation affects them too. Suddenly and spontaneously, among their own people, are being borne awakened and enlightened beings. Beings who can sense and be aware of and existence beyond physicality.
    An existence beyond the games that we chose to play. Importances and attachments. And that is breaking apart their once solid and everlasting society.
    There is fear.
    There are choices to eliminate the human race, yet they cannot do it, due to the nature of agreement in the physical universe. The program that they themselves wrote in the human species to survive, live defend at all costs, is still running and does not allow for an agreement of complete annihilation of this species.
    (long pause)
    Something is afoot on the planet. An expansion of awareness so broad, so accessible to so many, never seen before.
    It could change reality as we know it.
    Yet, panic and fear, get triggered.
    How to express that all attachments are illusions? That all importances are insignificant?
    How to express that any games we can play in physicality, all the games we are aware off are nothing compared to what we can play or what we can become if only we are allowed the possibility
    of an alternative reality enter our minds and our field and our body?
    Why not just pretend? Pretend that there is another possibility.
    Pretend that it is YOU who creates the Universe moment to moment.
    Pretend that this physical environment where you find the physical body in, is just an illusion.
    And illusion that is pliable as a child’s play-dough set.
    Do you dare to pretend that this is true? Just for a moment... a second...
    And feel the winds of change as they pass through you...
    Time space becoming a landscape moving.
    Quickly passed.
    Faster and faster.
    So quickly that it becomes pure light.
    Do you dare to choose not be a singular being?
    Not to be the monolog of thoughts streams, importances, attachments, problems, fears, joys and loves, and experiences.
    You can connect with Inelia Benz’s courses, tools of empowerment and inspiration at http://ascension101.com
    Subscribe to her newsletter to stay updated: https://ascension101.com/en/subscrib...ewsletter.html
    Connect with her on Facebook: https://facebook.com/ineliabenz

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

avid (15th April 2014), Camilo (13th April 2014), DeDukshyn (13th April 2014), Eram (15th April 2014), Hervé (13th April 2014), mactiegre (14th April 2014), MorningSong (13th April 2014), PathWalker (13th April 2014), Peace&Love (13th April 2014), ponda (14th April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (18th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (13th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member CrimSynn's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems to me the "Anunnaki" are these ET's that did something to "US"?? Well we went upright 3 mil years ago if you just look at how we have grown in the last 2,000 years a LOT can happen in 3 mil years!!! This idea that seems to be around that aliens from space or from some other dimension is a bit wild. There is NO real viable proof of it. And most of the "proof" that people pull out is very fragile. Seems its more easy to say others came and screwed with us then to say... we have been about for 3 mil years more likely then not we have risen and fallen many times as the world has changed over and over. Look at yellowstone a super volcano it will blow say every 700,000 years so it has happened well at least 3 times since we started walking. Each time will be a world changing event and such events can put humanity back into a dark age. But i am sure the idea "others " have came and played with our DNA and all other DNA on this planet makes more sence??

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrimSynn For This Post:

Eram (15th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CrimSynn (here)
    It seems to me the "Anunnaki" are these ET's that did something to "US"?? Well we went upright 3 mil years ago if you just look at how we have grown in the last 2,000 years a LOT can happen in 3 mil years!!! This idea that seems to be around that aliens from space or from some other dimension is a bit wild. There is NO real viable proof of it. And most of the "proof" that people pull out is very fragile. Seems its more easy to say others came and screwed with us then to say... we have been about for 3 mil years more likely then not we have risen and fallen many times as the world has changed over and over. Look at yellowstone a super volcano it will blow say every 700,000 years so it has happened well at least 3 times since we started walking. Each time will be a world changing event and such events can put humanity back into a dark age. But i am sure the idea "others " have came and played with our DNA and all other DNA on this planet makes more sence??
    Went upright three million years ago ... and for 2.99 million years nothing happened, then suddenly we are "conscious" have technology, spacecraft, control structures, pyramids (which setill don't even know what they are for or how they were built) and complex societies ... just in the last few thousand years out of 3.5 million appears to the only time we have actually evolved. Can this be explained by evolution? No it cannot. So it doesn't make sense that nothing else happened. At least 100% to me and most other people who really have looked into the mysteries of human "evolution". You can't find a part of a jaw here, a few teeth there and explain the evolution of species over millions of years. The people who do this are grasping extremely hard at straws so as to not break the precious paradigms of their predecessors -- obviously paradigms that are not correct, hence nothing makes sense from within that paradigm.

My 2 cents. Think about it a bit

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eram (15th April 2014), Freed Fox (13th April 2014), InTheBackground (14th April 2014), pabranno (16th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace&Love (here)
    Dear Camilo and DeDukshyn,

Thank you.
    As i understand, It seems the original architects have allowed it to happen because the 'meddling' of human DNA with the Reptilian actually, on a multidimensional level and above the physical 3d, allows the Reptilians to gain awakening as humans are now awakening, so it directly allows them to be part of the spiritual awakening, something that could have not happened unless they mixed their DNA into humans. The original plan was to mix the DNA to create a subservient race but this mixing on the higher dimensional level allows now for their awakening as well.

Fascinating! It is quite amazing, this concept is very resonating with me. Somehow the picture finally falls into place. The awakening seems to be inevitable.

Maybe that is why hybrids are created with other species...

The 'Reptilian Hybridization Program' few millions of years ago, went perfect in that sense.
    Now, other species want this physical DNA mixing (not only Reptilian) to allow for them to connect on a multidimensional-DNA level via the physical-DNA connection to humans for their own kind to awaken as well via the human awakening.
    To Regain the love and spirit.
    Humanity is on a ride and friends are joining.
    Is that maybe what is it all about?

Much love,

P&L
    From what I think I know, the Anunnaki are human in form. I believe they are fallen Principalities. The few Principalities that did not fall arrived to earth first and started the "human" project -- I believe they may have been the original architects, knowing the fallen Principalities were coming (or rather could see they were falling as they came - the forces of separation on consciousness were not well predicted - this fall was not intended at this point), gave a little tweak to our DNA before the fallen ones arrived with their egos in charge (some ancient Babylonian text somewhat describes what was happening on earth at around this time from a 3d perspective). What alien "species" might the Principalities be? Not sure - I know the story better from the ethereal perspective, not the 3D one.

There likely have been other "players" as well.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th April 2014 at 22:23.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eram (15th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

I'm glad it is generally a positive outlook on things, but it seems highly arrogant/egotistic to assume humans are capable of spiritual evolution and other intelligent species are not.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Chester (15th April 2014), DeDukshyn (13th April 2014), Eram (15th April 2014), Shezbeth (15th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    I'm glad it is generally a positive outlook on things, but it seems highly arrogant/egotistic to assume humans are capable of spiritual evolution and other intelligent species are not.
    I don't think what we call "intelligence" has any ties to actual spirituality, so I think we can strike that from the reasoning. I'd rather ask "Does it make sense that all beings spiritually evolve at the exact same rate?"

My 2 cents
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th April 2014 at 22:24.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eram (15th April 2014), Shezbeth (15th April 2014), Swanette (14th April 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I'd rather ask "Does it make sense that all beings spiritually evolve at the exact same rate?"
    Perhaps some evolve faster, and others slower, but I'd say there's no solid reason to believe that human souls are inherently more capable in this regard than any other type, or that other beings have a necessity to 'piggy-back' on our development. Still, I prefer that notion to those who would claim certain entities are soulless or totally incapable of progressing on their own; ideas I patently reject as the same sort of limited/biased thinking that causes reductionist science to discount the concepts of the soul, or consciousness independent of the physical brain.

As an aside, I should note that my previous comment was in no way meant as a knock against Inelia herself. Sorry if it came across that way. I think if nothing else she has a great heart. I was going to go back and edit my words to reflect that, but what's done is done I suppose.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Chester (15th April 2014), Eram (15th April 2014), Shezbeth (15th April 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Is there any reason or evidence to not believe that humans are capable of spiritually evolving differently from other beings?

On one had, you say there's no solid evidence for this so it shouldn't be believed, at the same time there's no evidence for it not being true either. You just picked a side Which is fine -- don't get me wrong -- no one needs reasons for anything, and for that matter no one needs to believe anything either.

One of my favorite quotes, which I think I actually coined myself. "Believe Nothing, Consider Everything"

My 2 cents ,

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eram (15th April 2014), Freed Fox (13th April 2014), Kalamos (13th April 2014), Shezbeth (15th April 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member CrimSynn's Avatar
    Thanks

I am just at a loss as to how so many find it so easy to say "others" did anything? Its all aliens or others from other places who have done this or that. I have no idea about what we have done over the last 3 mil years... but... i will guess its a ton more then we think and i am sure it was done by us not others. Try to understand 3 million years... 3,000,000 years.... is a very long time. How old is the internet? 20? 25? years? 2000 years ago we were stabbing each other with swords... 2000 years before that stones and sticks....2000 years before that??? Who can say for sure but i am pretty sure as you go back the idea that an "other" did anything is a far larger jump than to just say we have come a very long way in the 3 million years we have been up right. I am always at a loss as to why we can accept that maybe just maybe we can grow and evolve in all ways on our own.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrimSynn For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th April 2014), Eram (15th April 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

As we all carry differing perspectives and thus perception, nothing is for certain...
    Hey DeDukshyn, why two cents and not three?

One of my favorite quotes, which I think I actually coined myself. "Believe Nothing, Consider Everything"

My 2 cents ,

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

DeDukshyn (14th April 2014), Eram (15th April 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CrimSynn (here)
    I am just at a loss as to how so many find it so easy to say "others" did anything? Its all aliens or others from other places who have done this or that. I have no idea about what we have done over the last 3 mil years... but... i will guess its a ton more then we think and i am sure it was done by us not others. Try to understand 3 million years... 3,000,000 years.... is a very long time. How old is the internet? 20? 25? years? 2000 years ago we were stabbing each other with swords... 2000 years before that stones and sticks....2000 years before that??? Who can say for sure but i am pretty sure as you go back the idea that an "other" did anything is a far larger jump than to just say we have come a very long way in the 3 million years we have been up right. I am always at a loss as to why we can accept that maybe just maybe we can grow and evolve in all ways on our own.
    CrimSynn,

If you look really hard, and I mean by going outside mainstream science just a little (but not too much), You will find that as you go back past those 2000 years to swords, and then back a gain another 2000 years (well let's make it 4000 to align with mainstream science a bit better) we get to sticks and stones. Or do we? Littered all throughout various place in the times of "stone age" appears some of the grandest technological achievements man has created. Thousands of ancient pyramids litter the lands of every continent, ancient scripts and glyphs showing flying machines, lots of indications of beings who considered themselves above human level (no matter the physical form), alignments that would be considered completely insignificant for thousands of years by the brightest minds now begin to reveal their impossible complexities. One such example is the three great pyramids not only align to three stars in Orion, they reflect the ratios of mass between these three stars. Guys fighting with sticks and stones did this -- er, someone is lying about our history.

Language is another marker, if we really are "evolving" then why is all our language "devolving"? Shouldn't language have started off with grunts and groans and slowly progressed to what we have now? The fact is, the further you go back into even to indigenous tribes in south America, the more ordered and structured and purposeful the language is. Something seems backwards? No. It's just that we've been lied to about our past.

One things 100% certain for me -- the mainstream accepted timeline of human history is a lie, and the truth is actively protected by powers on this planet -- consider what the motivation for this might be? If one goes out and objectively and honestly tries to look into this and see if you can be convinced that our history is a lie, it will be not that hard. The problem is most people choose to believe whatever program has been the strongest and then only ever try to support that one side without looking at both objectively, view changes (or it did for me) when you look at both equally and unbiased.

Even in religious circles, the Book of Enoch removed early from the bible, told stories of advanced civilization on earth and how it was lost. Actively protected ancient history.

Another point ... Are the Anunnaki "Aliens"? This view has just become the accepted view because we don't see them around here any more, so assume they "left" in "craft" to "another planet" or something.

My 2 cents Something to think about.

PS. that said, I DO agree with your premise though Crimsynn -- there is way too much emphasis put onto "ETs" to describe things beings in human form and humans of different types and times have done. I see almost no distinction between "us" and "them" -- we all came into this cold dense realm and "Fell" together actually, for the most part. Again I speak from an ethereal view, where it is easy to see how all of us are actually one family (despite the possibilities of different 3D forms) attempting to navigate through the realms where the forces of separation are very strong on the mind. Just a few more cents there
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th April 2014 at 21:18.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eram (15th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast