+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: How Is Everyone Coping?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

Default Re: How Is Everyone Coping?

I'm on a roller coaster ride. One minute I feel high and excited and the next i feel down and really want to get off this planet already. I have a hard time viewing the news and seeing how the cabal gets away with their lies and i have a hard time with the fact that my family turned their backs on me when i was forced to awaken due to getting sick from chemtrails. They didnt' believe me and my siblings haven't returned my emails in 6 years. I am kind of just fed up and want to go home already. And i am shooting for the golden ticket to the Plaeidies where like minded souls seem to be located. I long for that. I am ready to go home already. I have made a promise though that i would help out in the transition and i'm trying to stay here. The galactics heard my promise as they respond to my calling and appear over my home every now and then and recently sent down streams of light as i promised i would help out. So i'm stuck here for now. But want to leave, and take my doggie with me. If there was a portal to go through, i may change my mind and be drawn and jump through it in a second without thinking and get the Fruck out of this dump. I'm sick of the people and their desire to ignore messengers. I'm sick of the cabal and how they can manipulate minds to help them in doing evil acts. The good people on this planet are probably the most evil in the multi-vurse. Everything is backwards here. Evil is normal, murder is ok, lies are accepted. I am ready to leave. Just need to hold out a little bit more to do some work starting some foundations to pass on to worthy light workers..then i want out of here. That's my two cents. I also don't care much for the earth based new age theories as i believe the luciferians control alot of the materials that make light workers look away or zone out. I think the new age movement is filled with luciferian mind control to shut down light workers from taking action to stop the lies, the evil etc. I think most channeled info is coming from the fallen angels. Anyway, my galactic connections have no problem with this belief. Prob. because i'm right.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    This might sound out of context but I really think its relevant,
    I watched Laura Magdalene Eisenhower's video posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ready-occurred
    At some point she talks about this period now, the grand cross and how its percieved and I really loved her perspective on this.
    It made me realize that deep inside, thats how I felt, but at surface level I was just going along with the spin on things...
    So to answer your question, I myself am doing great and I am very positive about this grand challenge before us.
    :-)
    Same here Olam, I recieved great Vib's from her vid!

All is looking up in my world, been having a few deep and revealing experiences last 2 years now, I am expanding

Also not sure if good or bad yet but! I keep having the feeling/s that memories are going to come to me (I believe they are good and or needed, so it is)
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Dawn (16th April 2014), enfoldedblue (16th April 2014), Olam (17th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th April 2014), spiritwind (20th April 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Well, that blood moon was a little stressful for me. It seems that the tension has dissipated a bit. I'm ready to be done with all of the crap too. I'm sick of the stupid game of working, paying bills and taxes and getting deeper in debt. Ready to jump the planet! I'm thinking that those who are expanding their consciousness are having the hardest time right now because they're ready to be done with this dimension and to move on.

So, how to cope? Been going through an evolution of thought recently about personally coping. Stay connected to Creator. Pray for others and that situations turn out for the common good. Turn thoughts to the positive side daily. Lighten up and laugh at some of the ridiculousness of it. Those are my feeble attempts.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Dawn (16th April 2014), Delight (16th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th April 2014), spiritwind (20th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

The energy of the friends who are sharing here in this thread is truly delightful to me in this moment! Thank you ALL!

Disconnecting from the Matrix?
    I had an amazing ‘dream’ in the wee hours of the morning before awakening. I dreamed that I was entrained to a frequency. I became aware that this did not emanate from me... I realized it was not mine. I also became aware of a nearly infinite number of frequencies being used to entrain others. I could feel all of these around me as they connected to, and entrained other sleepers. As I became solidly conscious of this situation, I realized that I did not need to remain entrained to the frequency I was plugged into. I checked out the other frequencies I was aware of, and they weren’t enticing either. So... I deliberately disconnected myself from all of them. Instantly my 3D body went into a series of spasmodic jerky movements and this awoke my partner, also awaking me a few minutes later.

As I awoke, I realized that this dream was close to the ‘truth’. Perhaps this is why I feel such a strong sense of joy and deep confidence that what is coming up next will be perfect and ‘good’ for me and for others in this reality. If I can become aware of the underlying entrainment frequencies in this reality, and disconnect from them, then others will be doing the same shortly. AHHH... the winds of liberation are gently blowing through my life. At least this is the truth of this morning.

Quote Sandy: I`m kind of hiding out these days, thus taking time for me to be .................. without laying it on others or imprinting on others. I do love my solitude of which I have been missing as of late so my message is, be quiet and listen.
    I think this is so WISE! I do this too when I feel off in order not to imprint others. Thank you for expressing it so well

Quote Delight: Home holds a sense of loving beings just glad of one another because of who one is really. I think of family who sees self more as an energetic field ...... and are kind of past drama.
    This is so delicious Delight. I have this with my sweet partner. A place of companionship and an energetic field with no drama.... Ahhh

Quote enfoldedblue’s book quote: I saw how every being has their own unique divine path that is perfect for them, and that it is never up to another person to save them or fix them.
    OMG! This is so true. Thank you for pointing it out. It took me YEARS to get over this one. I had both sides of this coin within me... victim... and healer. Neither are ultimately true. However as long as parts of me are fragmented then this is temporarily true. That is ... there is a wounded part and a healer part... but when they meet they become just neutral life energy.

Quote Carmen: Every now and then when I started this conscious journey to develop my spiritual side I would get such an amazing high and I would be euphoric. This would be followed by some drama in the family and I would come down with a thump!! Part of the reason was that I didn't deserve a spiritual 'high', I wasn't good enough!
    You have nailed it. I think much of the way we humans have been programmed to self destruct is through various self shaming fields. These fields of shaming are everywhere in our current society! They are especially bad church doctrines (we must be ‘good’ and not ‘bad’), schools (we must get ‘good’ grades and not ‘bad’ ones), and the life patterns offered up to us as the road to happiness (having a ‘right’ life with family, home, and job). I am still pulling myself out of this trap on a daily basis.

Quote DeDukshyn: Yesterday ... felt horrible, today, pretty great.

Also, interestingly, the much finer "observations" and "feelings" have been entering my mind again quite a lot lately
    Yes! Exactly! Me too.

Quote Olam: This might sound out of context but I really think its relevant,
    I watched Laura Magdalene Eisenhower's video posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ready-occurred
    When you posted this I thought, “Oh NO! Another ‘ain’t if awful’ video!” You see, I am currently hiding out from this type of energy on Avalon. But the video you posted is excellent. The ONLY caution I have is that I must always be careful NOT to accept someone else as an authority. The speaker has that ‘authority’ energy so I noticed a tendency to fall into believing what she says because of that. Still, what a wonderful positive message and it has a lot of truth in it.
    Last edited by Dawn; 16th April 2014 at 17:59.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Carmen (16th April 2014), DeDukshyn (16th April 2014), Delight (16th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th April 2014), Shezbeth (16th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote vilcabamba: I have made a promise though that i would help out in the transition and i'm trying to stay here. The galactics heard my promise as they respond to my calling and appear over my home every now and then and recently sent down streams of light as i promised i would help out. So i'm stuck here for now. But want to leave, and take my doggie with me.
    Have you considered that you may be caught in a soul agreement designed to entrap you? I realized a couple of weeks ago that what you are describing is an artificial construct ... its a good one too. I have revoked all my agreements to continue this pointless 'work'. I realized that the greatest gift I can give to this reality is to remove my energy from the game and free myself.

If you are interested in freeing yourself from the 'hell' this agreement has put you into there is some quality help here: http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Delight (16th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th April 2014), Shezbeth (16th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Ahnung-quay: Well, that blood moon was a little stressful for me. It seems that the tension has dissipated a bit. I'm ready to be done with all of the crap too. I'm sick of the stupid game of working, paying bills and taxes and getting deeper in debt. Ready to jump the planet! I'm thinking that those who are expanding their consciousness are having the hardest time right now because they're ready to be done with this dimension and to move on.

So, how to cope? Been going through an evolution of thought recently about personally coping. Stay connected to Creator. Pray for others and that situations turn out for the common good. Turn thoughts to the positive side daily. Lighten up and laugh at some of the ridiculousness of it. Those are my feeble attempts.
    I realized that one of the greatest gifts I am giving myself is to allow my life to fall apart. There is tremendous freedom in walking away from what society expected of me and from all the things I was told would make me happy. I am currently experiencing life in a very tiny (180 sq ft) old travel trailer located on a small rental lot in a beach tourist town. The wonderful thing about this is that it is creating a great deal of liberation for me. I get to see where I bought into programming about using my life force to create 'the American Dream' for myself. This programming is still somewhat bothersome, even after nearly 4 years of leaving my old 'picture perfect' life, but it is slowly letting go. As these standards, which were installed into me as a young child, begin to crumble... the freedom and increasing energy I experience is wonderful!

My bills are extremely small. I do not owe anyone, and I do not have any financial worries. If things get worse than they currently are for me, I would find it easy to leave here as well. I am no longer run by an 'inner tyrant' which uses judgment and shame to control me into doing what I have been programmed to do.

I only know a few people who purposefully chose this type of life (Buddha comes to mind), but I do know quite a few who 'fell into it' after their higher selves forced them to change. I highly recommend falling apart. It is a difficult transition, but the rewards are GREAT!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Carmen (25th April 2014), Delight (16th April 2014), Limor Wolf (16th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th April 2014), spiritwind (20th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

12. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

A bit off the topic but relevant to my last post where I had to take my daughter to hospital with abdominal pain. We had to wait in the emergency room for blood test results and got to listen in to the doctor on duty tending to an elderly woman with quite a few health issues. The whole interaction to my daughter and I was just tragic and summed up the policies and attitude of the health industry in New Zealand.

The woman was distressed and uncomfortable. She had no family with her, just another elderly friend with her. The doctor admonished her for coming in at the time of night she did. He lectured her for about 45 minutes about her condition, saying shed had it for twenty years and they couldn't do anything about it! No comforting words, no help was offered. She was told to go back to her regular doctor who had her information, when it was her doctor who told her to come in (a miss communication somewhere!) She had had skin cancers removed regularly but one on her forehead was deeper and needed more surgery! She would have to go get plastic surgery.

He then proceeded to tell her that at her age 85, she could die any day of heart attack, cancer, anything and should be grateful she'd lived so long. His manner with her and the words he used were awful! Frances and I were appalled. He was fine with us because Frances was a young person I guess. The old lady left weak, weepy and distraught and we felt ashamed to have witnessed the 'health care' of our country!! My comment to Frances is that if it had been me at that age I would have used my last bit of strength to punch his arrogant lights out!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Dawn (16th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th April 2014), spiritwind (20th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

It isn't just this year, things started changing for me at least last year, by that I mean me personally i.e as a person. To explain further I have had a roller coaster couple of years with all sorts of thing happening in the physical world, I am used to struggle and living in debt or worrying about people around me, but what has changed is my inner world.
    Maybe it is because I left my last job and all the things I did were coping mechanisms to help me get through........but things that interested me no longer do, and that is positive and negative as well, I used to be really fit and strong, I did martial arts, now I don't and I seem to have lost all interest in my hobbies, but on the plus side I have always been a drinker, Joey six pack every night and at one time it was a struggle to stop.but I just stopped, no problem I just lost interest it's like chunks of me are dropping off, like an iceberg melting, like they are no longer part of who I am.............I am more convinced now that the conspiracy I see is real and in so many different ways, I am surprised that Ii didn't realise before, maybe that is because we assume we know things, like what money is, when we don't. That is also the change in me, I assumed I knew who I was , now I am not so sure, sometimes I feel like i am made of smoke. I always had a strong sense of spirit, but in recent years it faded, now it's back in all it's full glory...........just today I forced myself to exercise, /i have a full agenda now of what I intend to do, exercises both mental and physical which will bring me to where /i want to be

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

Dawn (16th April 2014), Delight (16th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th April 2014), spiritwind (20th April 2014), Wind (17th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Dawn-thanks for your comments. I am planning my "demise" from society. It's going to take a few years but, I'm looking forward to it! I have some things I have to do yet before I can make that happen and still have my grandchildren around me.

When my family home (was my parent's house) is paid off, I'm probably going to gift it to my children. Then, I plan on living for ceremony and possibly on cash and barter. Thinking also of legally reclaiming my sovereignty at some point.

I'm glad that you've been able to do it! It gives me some hope.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Dawn (16th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th April 2014), Shezbeth (17th April 2014), spiritwind (20th April 2014), Wind (17th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Fabulous life, Dawn. I live in a mountain cabin and have invited people to come with camper or tipi etc to live here, in a work exchange. I have lived in a camper while in school, in a tent traveling around Arizona national forests, in campgrounds in Georgia and Washington, and in my tipi that I still have on this land. Care to join me?

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Dawn (16th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th April 2014), Shezbeth (17th April 2014), Wind (17th April 2014)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

thanks so much for starting this thread to get a discussion going. Honestly, all of you that came forward feeling the changes in yourselves that have you down, willing to share and talk about it I'm not so worried about, it is those being silent, an inner panic with no one to share it with I am worried about...

I shut down discussions on happenings right now, to much fear base and I don't want to be the center of pain for anyone...

well maybe the PTB, but it's our members and lurkers I prefer to help protect.

I can battle without sharing words on a page...

We just won a very important battle, a battle of will on the front lines of the revolution...

our battle won't be with weapons, it is the Will of We the People who standing together will never be defeated.

many of you in pain are healing those around you without even knowing you are doing it...

during the next few weeks...

close your eyes and breathe...

inhale the brilliant light, exhale the emotions pain and fear... they aren't yours so you really don't need it...

let it all go, then smile, open your eyes and continue on your way...

watch and feel for those seeking a hug, many are stumbling lost in the mists...

You are their guide...

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Blast ... felt great this morning, then about noon started feeling depressed and heavy for no reason at all. Weird how fast energies can change ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Dawn (16th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), lightwalker (17th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th April 2014), spiritwind (20th April 2014), Wind (17th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,547 times in 20,693 posts

I hope your move is going well, Christy.
    I am so glad winter is finally over!
    It always seems to drag on much longer than anyone wants it to.
    The incoming energies are intense, but it seems like they have been forcing me to be more in the NOW, and that's a good thing.
    I think I can actually feel the remnants of old programming falling away.
    And I have started working on some collages, which is great because my creativity has been dormant for quite some time, and it's very good to feel that energy flowing again.
    And that also helps a lot in staying in the moment, which seems to be the key to all else.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dawn (16th April 2014), Dorjezigzag (17th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), Wind (17th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Ahnun-quay:
    Dawn-thanks for your comments. I am planning my "demise" from society. It's going to take a few years but, I'm looking forward to it! I have some things I have to do yet before I can make that happen and still have my grandchildren around me.
    You will know when it is time. I planned and longed for a change many years before it actually happened. I thought I needed to determine what I would do and how I would do it.... then the years wore on and I (silly me) decided I must lack the courage to make a change. When I finally did, it was because my long time life mate released me from vows I did not even realize I had made... and 7 days later, I left. No money, very few belongings, no plan, and no future opportunities came with me. I headed out into the world with the courage of a tiger and the foolish faith of a child. I did not have a bad or scary day during my time on the road, and I landed in this lovely place. My life is so very rich. This is a good place for me to be, to heal, and to live in love and delight.

I know that when it is your time, you will find that the road rises to meet you and opportunities will present themselves. I have spoken to many many people who have experienced such a transition. They all found soft landings in unexpected places and unexpected ways. Many of these people are my friends. So... I am sending you a song from your future... something to bring you a bit of comfort and promise.
    Last edited by Dawn; 16th April 2014 at 23:53.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (17th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), onawah (17th April 2014), Rich (21st April 2014), sheme (25th April 2014), Shezbeth (17th April 2014), Wind (17th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 times in 155 posts

Thanks to all the sharing here on this post. I see myself in the telling of your stories and again what comes thru loud and clear is courage, strength, tenacity and best of all....love.

lightwalker

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lightwalker For This Post:

Dawn (17th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), onawah (17th April 2014), Wind (17th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

I felt nothing, really. I hope this doesn't sound arrogant, but I just don't think I'm affected by such things.

That's not to discredit anyone else's' experience. I believe to some degree in the interconnectedness and influence of astral bodies on the earth and on human beings. I read an interesting anecdote in 'Autobiography of a Yogi', where a popular holy man decided to put astrology to the test -- he saw the most gifted astrologist he could find and inquired as to the most difficult times of that month for him. When those times arrived he immediately set to work on some projects he was involved with. At the end of the month he conceded that things were indeed more difficult than normal during those times, but thru drive and willpower he was still able to accomplish everything he had set out to do (paraphrasing that story there...might have been a little different)

It's an important story for me. While it's prudent to be aware of the universes' ebbs n flows, one must not let it dictate what one feels and does. To allow oneself to be manipulated by such things only encourages feelings of helplessness..and a victim mentality. I enjoy astrological readings and so forth, but never accept them as gospel, and never give my power to them. It's like this "blood moon" thing..I s'pose if you're bombarded by declarations of its impending arrival, and all the negative connotations involved etc..you're bound to work yourself into frenzy, after which you're sure to declare the "blood moon" had an effect on you. Much of it is in one's imagination as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by bruno dante; 17th April 2014 at 02:37.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

Dawn (17th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), onawah (17th April 2014), Rich (21st April 2014)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Quote Olam: This might sound out of context but I really think its relevant,
    When you posted this I thought, “Oh NO! Another ‘ain’t if awful’ video!” You see, I am currently hiding out from this type of energy on Avalon. But the video you posted is excellent. The ONLY caution I have is that I must always be careful NOT to accept someone else as an authority. The speaker has that ‘authority’ energy so I noticed a tendency to fall into believing what she says because of that. Still, what a wonderful positive message and it has a lot of truth in it.
    Well I have got to a point where I take what jives with me and leave the rest. Laura is intense I will say this ,and so she was delivering the info so fast I lost alot of it as my brain was not processing fast enough!, but I know my heart was listening...
    In the end I had a great feeling about what my heart was hearing and left the rest for some other time when I am ready perhaps.
    No one holds all of truth, not even ourself, but we all know what is true to us...
    Last edited by Olam; 17th April 2014 at 03:44.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

bruno dante (17th April 2014), Dawn (17th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), onawah (17th April 2014)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Delight: I think personifying the energy in our life can assist us to navigate. I personally don't often use the term God, I prefer Universe myself. I also believe that there are aspects of me 'working' behind the scenes, orchestrating the perfect life events to assist my growth and development. The more I trust and allow the smoother the journey...just sometimes the part of me down here wants to stay in easy comfort mode and can resent the challenges put before me....
    Thanks for your response.
    the way I look at this "god" word I use is not that it isn't me, it is kind of about having personification of a larger and more "able" aspect who has guidance and with whom I am feeling love enough so I may disengage from all the props. I have had such a difficulty with trust that now I feel it even a little, I do sense myself creating an actual imaginary MOM DAD perfect support BIG enough to carry all my questions and strong enough to withstand all doubt. I remember to hold their hands and I feel better.

The world at the moment is on a split screen. I sincerely believe the new earth already is and I lose my self trust to be there. So the "whaa whaa" reverberation that feels so uncomfortable is helped by my personified "God" source.

I keep insisting I will be led home and God will help me find the doorway to being full time in heaven on earth. I think dawn and others are so right that it is clearing and more clearing of whatever contradicts within me to stay in heaven's embrace. I believe it may end up being various heavens all together? Heaven on earth is my dream for all of us living.
    Last edited by Delight; 17th April 2014 at 03:57.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

bruno dante (17th April 2014), Dawn (17th April 2014), enfoldedblue (17th April 2014), Limor Wolf (25th April 2014), onawah (17th April 2014), Rich (21st April 2014)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

First of all I would like to say thank you to Dawn as I can feel how you are helping to carry the energy of this thread .

Great to read all the responses. To those who are feeling discouraged and feel like pushing the 'eject' button, I urge you to hang in there. Try to pull as much of your energy out of the doom and gloom machine as possible (it is hard as it has infiltrated so many aspect of our lives...even though I have no TV and don't get the paper I still see yahoo news stories when I check my email), put your energy into little things that nurture yourself and the positive things in your life. The universe really is incredibly magical when you pay attention!!!

Also a big lesson for me through this last challenge has been about home. For me this period has felt like a test where I had to let go of having any physical space to call home. I needed to walk the talk, and trust that home really is the heart. During the experiences that I have been writing about I saw this so clearly....so for me it is a personal truth. But even still it is challenging to be without physical security. Here is the relevant excerpt:

Quote From this perspective I could see that life was an incredible complex game that allowed us to forget our interconnection, to experience duality and individuality in all its aspects; but that below the surface we are all one, and love is our true natural state. I felt intimately connected to the entire cosmos, and laughed and cried with the realization that it is all Us. Behind the scenes, beyond all the layers of reality, we are the architects, the writers, the directors; and on the surface, the individual players. Feeling myself at that moment on both sides of the game, I felt as though I suddenly got ‘the cosmic joke’. As I laughed I felt as though the whole universe laughed with me. Ahhh so good to be HOME!

In this space I understood that home was not a place, it was a feeling, and this feeling provided the most profound sense of being absolutely safe, whole , connected and yet totally free. I knew this was the illusive elixir that, no one quite remembered, but at a deep level everyone craved.
    Dawn also thank you for sharing about your living situation...this is inspiring for me. Last year I went into a lot of fear for the future...at 40 I was seeing friends with multiple properties etc and found myself fearing ending up in a trailer park...but as I processed the fear I realized that it is state of mind that is key. I realized that I could be perfectly happy no matter what my exterior circumstances. So yeah nice to see this theory in action

Also it seems my living situation is resolved for the moment and we will be staying here at a higher level of rent.

I actually feel really good and shiny at the moment

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

bruno dante (17th April 2014), Dawn (18th April 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd April 2014), Limor Wolf (25th April 2014), onawah (17th April 2014)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

also Onawah I also have been experiencing the push into the now...and it really is amazing, over the last few days there were moments when fear came up and I could feel how there was a fine balance between letting it move through me, trying to ignore it (repressing it) and wallowing in it. However, when I reminded myself to just be in the moment it usually just dissipated..in the moment I was safe and ok, and usually when I was able to remain in the moment it would actually open me up to beautiful expansive feelings.

Bruno, it doesn't sound arrogant...we are all so different. Some are more sensitive than others. Like most things this has its good and bad aspects. Those who are sensitive tend to experience the universal energies more dramatically than most and this can be challenging, but sensitives also have the potential to experience the beautiful divine magical feelings that those with tougher 'skin' may not.

There is no better or worse...just different Thanks for sharing

Delight I agree and have also come to a similar conclusion that it makes sense to invest energy into something greater than ourselves. I am a bit all over the place though and not necessarily consistent with my beliefs.

Love to everyone....just remember that below the surface EVERYONE is beautiful...the ugly grey veneer that coats this reality is cracking and getting thinner...slowly but surely we are going to start bursting out of the old limitations that have held us back for so long!!

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

bruno dante (17th April 2014), Dawn (18th April 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd April 2014), Kalamos (17th April 2014), Limor Wolf (25th April 2014), onawah (17th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast