+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Children can now lodge complaints with the UN about violations of their rights

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member AngelArmy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Children can now lodge complaints with the UN about violations of their rights

HTML Code:
    http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=14503&LangID=E
    and personally I assume the removal of parental rights at all levels...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelArmy For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Children can now lodge complaints with the UN about violations of their rights

Your htlm does not work or go anywhere and therefore we can't know what you based your observations on. What i do to post links here is to go to the original article or website, get the right page, copy the http adress (go on it with your mouse and do ctrl key and C together) then i go on here at avalon, chose the earth icone with the tape cassette on it, push on it, it opens, then paste the copied http in (ctrl and V) and then click ok.

you will have the original article directly linked here for all to read.

I check briefly the UN site and could not find what you relate to

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ok I got it here it is:

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/P...14503&LangID=E

Quote United Nations child rights experts have hailed a new treaty that allows children to complain directly to the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child about alleged violations of their rights.

The treaty, known as the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on a Communications Procedure, has today (14 April) entered into force following its ratification by the required 10 countries*.

“Today marks the beginning of a new era for children’s rights. Children are now further empowered as this Optional Protocol recognises their capacity to exercise and claim their own rights,” the four UN child rights experts** said.

“It is a sad reality that, 25 years after the adoption of the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child, children’s rights continue to be violated on a daily basis, including through violence, exploitation and abuse. We hope that this new treaty will give voice to children’s testimonies and help them to obtain the necessary remedy and reparation. We applaud those States which, by ratifying this Protocol, have confirmed their determination to improve children’s access to justice,” they added.
    ..... and more
    I see it more as an overtaking of local powers and law enforcements regarding children to make it earth wide and Under one earth supervision (NWO), children becoming earth beings supervised by a global agenda.

Already local powers have abused the children situations versus their parents in some instances (not all, I have seen too many children harmed by their drug addict parents for example).

it could give a voice, if well intentioned and well implemented, to children in countries where there is no help at all for them, but it most probably won't contribute to littles girls married too Young or to the children slave market or to the satanic kidnapping. It most probably will only reduce the presence of parents in well developed countries where in fact global authorities over children are not needed at all.
    Last edited by Flash; 15th April 2014 at 14:29.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Hervé (15th April 2014), Shezbeth (15th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Children can now lodge complaints with the UN about violations of their rights

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Your htlm does not work or go anywhere and therefore we can't know what you based your observations on. What i do to post links here is to go to the original article or website, get the right page, copy the http adress (go on it with your mouse and do ctrl key and C together) then i go on here at avalon, chose the earth icone with the tape cassette on it, push on it, it opens, then paste the copied http in (ctrl and V) and then click ok.

you will have the original article directly linked here for all to read.

I check briefly the UN site and could not find what you relate to

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ok I got it here it is:

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/P...14503&LangID=E

Quote United Nations child rights experts have hailed a new treaty that allows children to complain directly to the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child about alleged violations of their rights.

The treaty, known as the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on a Communications Procedure, has today (14 April) entered into force following its ratification by the required 10 countries*.

“Today marks the beginning of a new era for children’s rights. Children are now further empowered as this Optional Protocol recognises their capacity to exercise and claim their own rights,” the four UN child rights experts** said.

“It is a sad reality that, 25 years after the adoption of the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child, children’s rights continue to be violated on a daily basis, including through violence, exploitation and abuse. We hope that this new treaty will give voice to children’s testimonies and help them to obtain the necessary remedy and reparation. We applaud those States which, by ratifying this Protocol, have confirmed their determination to improve children’s access to justice,” they added.
    ..... and more
    I see it more as an overtaking of local powers and law enforcements regarding children to make it earth wide and Under one earth supervision (NWO), children becoming earth beings supervised by a global agenda.

Already local powers have abused the children situations versus their parents in some instances (not all, I have seen too many children harmed by their drug addict parents for example).

it could give a voice, if well intentioned and well implemented, to children in countries where there is no help at all for them, but it most probably won't contribute to littles girls married too Young or to the children slave market or to the satanic kidnapping. It most probably will only reduce the presence of parents in well developed countries where in fact global authorities over children are not needed at all.
    Thank you that's the one. I chose the <> icon and pasted in there - normally works. It may be my internet connection or the moon

6. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

And just how on earth are children to determine their own "rights".

These bastards have based this on Statute Laws and not Natural or Common Laws.

In fact the United Nations is responsible for the forth coming global genocide and fastidious in its support of Agenda 21. Which is in actual fact the Corporate doorway to planetary ownership.

Furthermore, I support the moving of the United Nations headquarters to the Far East somewhere; Philippines, China, Vietnam, any nation without a Semite stranglehold over the administration.
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 15th April 2014 at 16:06.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Lifebringer (15th April 2014), Shezbeth (15th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

You are dreaming in full fledge colours Snoweagle, if you ever think that having governance from China or the far east will be any better than having it from America. Just read Chinese 2,000 years history and the proof is in the pudding. The east is NOT more awaken, they are just doing things, same basic games, in a different way.

I am not for moving UN anywhere, I am for reforming UN and having human beings evolve through and pass this acceptance of harmful psychopathic power over them.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Shezbeth (15th April 2014), Snoweagle (15th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

This thread comes at a strange time. Last night in the bathroom (lol) I finished re-reading the 2nd half (lol) of "The Eyes of Heisenberg" by Frank Herbert.

Herbert makes the repeated point in this short novella, that the Powers that Be (Optimen in his storyline) have "taken evolution away" from us Folk humans and "destroyed the family unit" by taking reproduction away from the masses and replacing the natural "old ways" with gene surgery.

The destruction of the family unit is one of the primary goals of Agenda 21.

Not saying some families don't need help or to be reported to the authorities for abuse.
    But in terms of what is happening, what the trend is heading toward, we can see that the family -- for whatever reason -- is being phased out.

I think Bush actually talked a lot about this, while selling us out, the "nuclear family" blah blah.
    I think the term should be changed to something more human-friendly, but he was right -- the family does need to be preserved.

However the man doesn't necessarily need to be the center of the family, it could be grandma for example,
    but the family itself needs to be preserved.

11. Link to Post #7
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You are dreaming in full fledge colours Snoweagle, if you ever think that having governance from China or the far east will be any better than having it from America. Just read Chinese 2,000 years history and the proof is in the pudding. The east is NOT more awaken, they are just doing things, same basic games, in a different way.

I am not for moving UN anywhere, I am for reforming UN and having human beings evolve through and pass this acceptance of harmful psychopathic power over them.
    Hardly dreaming. Tearing the UN away from New York would benefit the world. Out of the hands of Old Europe and its dominions.

We need to start again.

Reforming will not work. You cannot reform a psychopath.

The locality is poison to the human species as a whole. It is likely the source of bibliography for the contents of Agenda 21, based on the legalisation of the "slave debt" system.

You are also absolutely right about China and its human rights over millenia. The Chinese elite were also akin to destroying evidence of their past too. But putting the global open project of the UN in their laps is going to cause quite a change for the chinese people as well. They will only have one chance like everyone else, like the Olympics, do not move the administration around though, duplicate them so we have more of an open book and the global populace can then confine the Elite to history.

In New York the UN is not working for mankind.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Let's hope I am right on time. I am still waiting to hear from the Judge who is presiding over my Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights matter. With regard to Children making their own complaints - "there's something rotten in Denmark - for those of you who are acquainted with the Bard.

On a literal sense - Children cannot possibly make a complaint about - for example sexual abuse - when they are not even sexually mature!!!! That is why this so called UN development is not even a valid concept. As mature humans we are all responsible for Children although some should not be allowed anywhere near Children - I am thinking of paedophiles and predators. Unfortunately in this messed up global society there have been many many paedophiles and predators in positions of authority and too often they protect the offender and not the victim. (For those of you who are not familiar with my current journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower please feel free to read through some of my threads.)

This thread and some other communications I have had this morning have put some re-newed energy into my Spirit. When we fail to protect Children we fail as human beings - anyone care to disagree with me on that point!? When a single Child is abused or starving or homeless or trafficked as a sex slave - any abuse - then we as a global community have devolved instead of evolved. Anyone care to disagree with me on that comment!?

Much Peace - to every single Child who has been or will be abused - that is all I have for you as I battle on - Amanda

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

Flash (16th April 2014), mosquito (16th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

And how precisely are these children supposed to complain "directly" to the U.N. ? I can see it now - a starving child in Africa picks up a copy of the Yellow Pages to find the U.N hotline.

Are entire schools of children sent away to board going to be allowed to complain about their obvious emotional abuse ?
    Is the whole world's child population going to be allowed to complain about being targeted by marketing and advertising ?
    Are American children going to complain about being forced to swear allegiance to a stupid piece of cloth every day ?

I doubt it, not least because the children in these scenarios aren't aware they're being abused. I doubt it too because these kinds of abuse (and others) serve the system very well.

While I wholeheartedly applaud efforts to protect vulnerable children, my belief is that this measure is something designed to further erode the family and to undermine parental responsibility. It also provides the perfect framework to ensure that children are vaccinated, are sent to a "normal" school, receive Western medication etc.

BTW - I fully agree that the U.N. needs to be moved, Switzerland would be my nominated destination.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Amanda (16th April 2014), Flash (16th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    This thread comes at a strange time. Last night in the bathroom (lol) I finished re-reading the 2nd half (lol) of "The Eyes of Heisenberg" by Frank Herbert.

Herbert makes the repeated point in this short novella, that the Powers that Be (Optimen in his storyline) have "taken evolution away" from us Folk humans and "destroyed the family unit" by taking reproduction away from the masses and replacing the natural "old ways" with gene surgery.

The destruction of the family unit is one of the primary goals of Agenda 21.

Not saying some families don't need help or to be reported to the authorities for abuse.
    But in terms of what is happening, what the trend is heading toward, we can see that the family -- for whatever reason -- is being phased out.

I think Bush actually talked a lot about this, while selling us out, the "nuclear family" blah blah.
    I think the term should be changed to something more human-friendly, but he was right -- the family does need to be preserved.

However the man doesn't necessarily need to be the center of the family, it could be grandma for example,
    but the family itself needs to be preserved.
    I absolutely agree with you.

Recently in Australia the government, under Julia Gillard, reduced the benefits for single mothers that had children over the age of 6. This has resulted in poverty and in some cases women having to leave their children at home while they work, which is against the law. Housing is extremely limited in Australia too, many families sleep in tents, cars and friends' houses. The UN were notified of this and did not resolve the issue. I find it to be highly hypocritical for them to think that they can be responsible for the welfare of children across the globe. If they cannot deal with a country that is considered to be a first world country, I do not see them being able to handle a bigger responsibility.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelArmy For This Post:

Amanda (18th April 2014), mosquito (19th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

That's the UN for you. If anyone thinks that the UN is a good thing, boy, are they ever disillusioned!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Amanda (18th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread