+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ground Penetrating Radar Showing Ancient Global Civilizations by Paul White

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Joanne Shepard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Ground Penetrating Radar Showing Ancient Global Civilizations by Paul White

Mayan and Egypt's underground Tunnels (wowza)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...s_egipto_1.htm

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

Agape (15th April 2014), avid (17th April 2014), Axman (15th April 2014), Bill Ryan (15th April 2014), Billy (15th April 2014), Cardillac (16th April 2014), DeDukshyn (15th April 2014), greybeard (16th April 2014), Matt P (15th April 2014), MorningSong (15th April 2014), raregem (15th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th April 2014), unearth9 (15th April 2014), william r sanford72 (15th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Ground Penetrating Radar Showing Ancient Global Civilizations by Paul White

The following *correction* to the "Chambers of the Deep" article was received on January 21, 2004 from Kathleen Donaldson of the Academy for Future Science.

Quote We can assure you that Dr. Hurtak had NOTHING to do with this article. This article was originally written by a type of TABLOID writer Paul White -- and in correcting him in 2002 he wrote:

Quote DEAR [Academy]:...YOU ARE REFERRING TO THAT HOMETOWN ARTICLE OF MINE WHICH SOMEONE POSTED ON THE NET A FEW YEARS AGO. I HAD TO BUY A COMPUTER AND LEARN HOW TO GET ON THE NET, JUST TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON.

NATURALLY I GREATLY REGRET THIS ARTICLE ESCAPING THE SMALL HOMETOWN JOURNAL FOR WHICH IT WAS INTENDED. HOWEVER, IN LIGHT OF THE DISTRESS IT APPARENTLY CAUSES YOU, DEALING WITH THE CONTINUAL ECHOES, I GIVE YOU FULL AUTHORITY TO NOTIFY PEOPLE IN MY NAME AS WELL AS YOUR OWN TO POLITELY REQUEST TERMINATION OF THE ARTICLE ON THOSE SITES ON WHICH IT OCCURS.

FOR MY PART, I AM APPALLED IT IS STILL CAUSING ME SO MUCH EMBARRASSMENT ALL THIS TIME LATER. I HOPE YOU CAN FIND AN APPROPRIATE REACTION TO THE SITUATION AND NOT THINK TOO BADLY OF ME...I SOUGHT NEITHER FORTUNE OR FAME BUT SIMPLY TO ADVANCE AWARENESS OF THE KEYS IN MY OWN AREA...SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN DEVOTED TO FOR SOME YEARS NOW. ...

WARM REGARDS
    PAUL WHITE
    Again, Dr. Hurtak has nothing to do with this article and has no film etc that is alleged -- so in our opinion you are just spreading more false information on the internet. Please inform anyone whom you had already sent it to of this fact. If you want to read words from Dr. Hurtak please go to our website at:

www.keysofenoch.org, www.futurescience.org or www.initiation.cc

Sincerely,
    Kathleen Donaldson, Academy For Future Science
    http://web.archive.org/web/201302040...pt-secrets.htm
    Last edited by Atlas; 15th April 2014 at 15:51.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

aranuk (15th April 2014), avid (17th April 2014), Billy (15th April 2014), DeDukshyn (15th April 2014), Fellow Aspirant (16th April 2014), Frederick Jackson (16th April 2014), Hervé (15th April 2014), Joanne Shepard (15th April 2014), MorningSong (15th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Ground Penetrating Radar Showing Ancient Global Civilizations by Paul White

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    The following *correction* to the "Chambers of the Deep" article was received on January 21, 2004 from Kathleen Donaldson of the Academy for Future Science.

Quote We can assure you that Dr. Hurtak had NOTHING to do with this article. This article was originally written by a type of TABLOID writer Paul White -- and in correcting him in 2002 he wrote:

Quote DEAR [Academy]:...YOU ARE REFERRING TO THAT HOMETOWN ARTICLE OF MINE WHICH SOMEONE POSTED ON THE NET A FEW YEARS AGO. I HAD TO BUY A COMPUTER AND LEARN HOW TO GET ON THE NET, JUST TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON.

NATURALLY I GREATLY REGRET THIS ARTICLE ESCAPING THE SMALL HOMETOWN JOURNAL FOR WHICH IT WAS INTENDED. HOWEVER, IN LIGHT OF THE DISTRESS IT APPARENTLY CAUSES YOU, DEALING WITH THE CONTINUAL ECHOES, I GIVE YOU FULL AUTHORITY TO NOTIFY PEOPLE IN MY NAME AS WELL AS YOUR OWN TO POLITELY REQUEST TERMINATION OF THE ARTICLE ON THOSE SITES ON WHICH IT OCCURS.

FOR MY PART, I AM APPALLED IT IS STILL CAUSING ME SO MUCH EMBARRASSMENT ALL THIS TIME LATER. I HOPE YOU CAN FIND AN APPROPRIATE REACTION TO THE SITUATION AND NOT THINK TOO BADLY OF ME...I SOUGHT NEITHER FORTUNE OR FAME BUT SIMPLY TO ADVANCE AWARENESS OF THE KEYS IN MY OWN AREA...SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN DEVOTED TO FOR SOME YEARS NOW. ...

WARM REGARDS
    PAUL WHITE
    Again, Dr. Hurtak has nothing to do with this article and has no film etc that is alleged -- so in our opinion you are just spreading more false information on the internet. Please inform anyone whom you had already sent it to of this fact. If you want to read words from Dr. Hurtak please go to our website at:

Sincerely,
    I skipped past all the movie stuff and the Hurtak connection as it seemed useless info anyway. I was hoping for cool ground radar images, but apparently there are none. At the same time, interestingly, the topics of Toth / Enoch have been resonating heavily with me recently. Seems like an interesting direction to look into for certain.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (15th April 2014), Billy (15th April 2014), Fellow Aspirant (16th April 2014), Joanne Shepard (15th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by buares (here)

WARM REGARDS
    PAUL WHITE

Sincerely,
    I skipped past all the movie stuff and the Hurtak connection as it seemed useless info anyway. I was hoping for cool ground radar images, but apparently there are none. At the same time, interestingly, the topics of Toth / Enoch have been resonating heavily with me recently. Seems like an interesting direction to look into for certain.

The topic of the Emerald Tablets and all the talk in them of underground tunnels was what caught my attention the most, a lot to think about

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

Atlas (16th April 2014), Cardillac (16th April 2014), DeDukshyn (15th April 2014), Frederick Jackson (16th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (16th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@Joanne Shepard

Hi Joanne- hope this finds you well-

fascinating info- many thanks for posting-

but I think we must remember that much info/many artifacts have most probably already been removed and re-located; the first thing that pops into my mind is John Urwin's testimonies in his book "One Step Beyond...the Sixteen" in which he talks about the incomplete (in their numbers) but some recovered 'crystals' that when combined with all the (supposedly still missing) other(s) can be a mighty weapon-

then throw in the research of Joseph Farrell who portends the Great Pyramid might've been a weapon of mass-destruction; the labeled "Grand Gallery" is full of holes on each side- could it be the holes originally contained powerful crystals?- haven't ruled that out yet-

there are many dots to connect-

again, many thanks for your posting- stay well all-

Larry

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (17th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Joanne Shepard

Hi Joanne- hope this finds you well-

fascinating info- many thanks for posting-

but I think we must remember that much info/many artifacts have most probably already been removed and re-located; the first thing that pops into my mind is John Urwin's testimonies in his book "One Step Beyond...the Sixteen" in which he talks about the incomplete (in their numbers) but some recovered 'crystals' that when combined with all the (supposedly still missing) other(s) can be a mighty weapon-

then throw in the research of Joseph Farrell who portends the Great Pyramid might've been a weapon of mass-destruction; the labeled "Grand Gallery" is full of holes on each side- could it be the holes originally contained powerful crystals?- haven't ruled that out yet-

there are many dots to connect-

again, many thanks for your posting- stay well all-

Larry
    Hi Larry

Oh yes I agree with you, and the crystals are a big clue to the connecting of the DOTS

Have you seen Carmen Boulters published Video https://youtube.com/watch?v=ugWCRliG4Rg

My Kindest regards to you always Larry

+ Reply to Thread