+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Chembomb" Over San Diego???

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default "Chembomb" Over San Diego???

If ever there was a topic that bridged two categories, it's chemtrails: 'Climate and Environment' meets 'Conspiracy Research'. Anyway, I'm posting this link in the former, cause I'm not sure if it's a part of a conspiracy or not. But it sure is strange!

The text describes the video quite well. Briefly, it's a video showing a falling balloon type of 'thing' that suddenly explodes, showering its contents earthward. The photographer/poster, who regularly videos chemtrail activity with what is obviously a very powerful telescope-camera combination, is very upset about the possible implications of this never-before-seen event. And I, for one, don't blame him. I'd love for someone to be able to explain this away as some benign weirdness, but if you listen to the narration as he videos this thing, it will be difficult to see this as anything non-threatening. I'm inclined to agree with the poster: this may be a evidence of TPTB kicking things up a notch:

(apologies for the cumbersome url; it wasn't on YouTube)

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/...san-diego.html

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

avid (16th April 2014), Bassplayer1 (16th April 2014), Cara (16th April 2014), Christine (16th April 2014), Frank V (16th April 2014), Gardener (16th April 2014), Nasu (17th April 2014), shadowstalker (16th April 2014), Sidney (16th April 2014), swoods_blue (16th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: "Chembomb" Over San Diego???

I am embedding the video here. Also embedding the analysis/update video. Thank you for posting this. I believe it is relevant, and eventually maybe someone can track and find one of these, and get it to someone like Clifford Carnicom for inspection.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

avid (16th April 2014), Cara (16th April 2014), Christine (16th April 2014), Frank V (16th April 2014), Hervé (16th April 2014), Lifebringer (16th April 2014), Nasu (17th April 2014), shadowstalker (16th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

To me it is nice footage of a weather balloon burst. It is normal to see some debris and powder which is talc that prevents sticking of the balloon. You also see the little red parachute of the sonde.

Despite all the possible conspiracies, I think this is harmless.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

avid (16th April 2014), Chip (16th April 2014), DeDukshyn (16th April 2014), Fellow Aspirant (16th April 2014), Hervé (16th April 2014), Nasu (17th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

So apparently the chemtrail tankers are routinely using weather balloons for their criminal acts. Nice. If that is what it is.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Whatever it is, this video was posted a couple weeks or so ago here. Although on the site linked it makes it seem it just happened? Not that the date matters too much, we're still not sure what its purpose is exactly..

the date on the video is Jan 17 2014

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nenosema For This Post:

Nasu (17th April 2014), Sidney (16th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)
    To me it is nice footage of a weather balloon burst. It is normal to see some debris and powder which is talc that prevents sticking of the balloon. You also see the little red parachute of the sonde.

Despite all the possible conspiracies, I think this is harmless.
    You are quite right. It's hard to navigate through the plethora of information from people that respond with a "quick draw" conspiracy relationship to many things that aren't even closely related.
    I know this first hand. Many times I have been asked if I am aware that the Airplanes that I fly (I am a working Pilot) are dispensing aerosols and that I am chemtrailing. Some of these very same people are the same that look up and see normal aircraft contrails and quickly assert they are spraying chemicals.
    I don't doubt chemtrailing and know that it is being performed. However, let's use some common sense

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

avid (16th April 2014), Cara (16th April 2014), Christine (16th April 2014), DeDukshyn (16th April 2014), Fellow Aspirant (16th April 2014), Frank V (16th April 2014), Hervé (16th April 2014), Nasu (17th April 2014), Shikasta (16th April 2014), Sidney (16th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    So apparently the chemtrail tankers are routinely using weather balloons for their criminal acts. Nice. If that is what it is.
    While I am 100% sure the footage is a weather balloon at high altitude (sun is still shining on it and it is about as big as it will get - they expand until they burst as they go up), what you mention may be possible, however, you wouldn't get very good dispersion with this method.

My 2 cents
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Sidney (16th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    While I am 100% sure the footage is a weather balloon at high altitude (sun is still shining on it and it is about as big as it will get - they expand until they burst as they go up), what you mention may be possible, however, you wouldn't get very good dispersion with this method.

My 2 cents
    Well, (LOL) I didn't mean for dispersion, I meant they are most likely using them as any other scientist would, for monitoring. These orbs have been captured on video many of times within the trails themselves. Just google orb in chemtrails, on YT, and there are plenty to be seen.

It does make sense though, that it is a monitoring device. I just get frustrated over the whole chemtrail thing, because I feel we have gone beyond the tipping point. The planet is incredibly damaged as the result of these programs, that if it is not stopped in the VERY near future, the damages will be irreversible, within my lifetime. I hate the world our children are inheriting. Sorry, end rant.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

My 2 cents
    Well, (LOL) I didn't mean for dispersion, I meant they are most likely using them as any other scientist would, for monitoring. These orbs have been captured on video many of times within the trails themselves. Just google orb in chemtrails, on YT, and there are plenty to be seen.

It does make sense though, that it is a monitoring device. I just get frustrated over the whole chemtrail thing, because I feel we have gone beyond the tipping point. The planet is incredibly damaged as the result of these programs, that if it is not stopped in the VERY near future, the damages will be irreversible, within my lifetime. I hate the world our children are inheriting. Sorry, end rant.
    I certainly feel your rant!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Sidney (16th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

These orbs might be manufactured in Italy, they are sold to aid in geoengineering data collection/testing i believe. Came across some information aboutthis a few years back but idk if they are the same orbs
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

+ Reply to Thread