+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something weird on YouTube

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Something weird on YouTube

Just saw this on Brother John's website, silver for the people.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j_Aas28Y20Q

Don't really know what to make of it, curious though

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (16th April 2014), cursichella1 (22nd April 2014), Dawn (17th April 2014), delfine (17th April 2014), Eram (29th April 2014), Frank V (22nd April 2014), freedom4all (16th April 2014), Hawkwind (22nd April 2014), Hervé (16th April 2014), heyokah (17th April 2014), Ioneo (17th April 2014), Lifebringer (17th April 2014), Magnus (17th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th April 2014), Nine (29th April 2014), shadowstalker (16th April 2014), sheme (29th April 2014), Shezbeth (16th April 2014), T Smith (16th April 2014), transitionalman (16th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Something weird on YouTube

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

avid (17th April 2014), Bassplayer1 (17th April 2014), Becky (22nd April 2014), Cara (17th April 2014), cursichella1 (22nd April 2014), Davidallany (17th April 2014), Dawn (17th April 2014), Eram (29th April 2014), Frank V (22nd April 2014), freedom4all (16th April 2014), Hervé (16th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th April 2014), Shezbeth (16th April 2014), Snoweagle (16th April 2014), transitionalman (16th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Government and Elite sponsored, orchestrated, flagging.
    Institutionalised brain washing. Normalising catastrophes within peoples perception.

Isn't it marvelous how transparent they have become

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th April 2014), cursichella1 (22nd April 2014), Dawn (17th April 2014), Eram (29th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

I just looked into this and you can see that it is happening. Scary stuff!

JC

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

I've been warning about YouTube for several years now. Sensitive videos have been deleted for years now, they simply are having more difficulty being secretive now.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

cursichella1 (22nd April 2014), Eram (29th April 2014), Frank V (22nd April 2014), Hervé (16th April 2014), Limor Wolf (18th April 2014), Nine (29th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

She is right, a massive dis/Mis info campaign has began in earnest... Use your brains right now people! I do not know how to warn people in any stronger terms.

I hope Bill or a Mod writes a serious Thread on this subject SOON! Major projects have been green lit!

12. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bodhii71 (17th April 2014), Eram (29th April 2014), Limor Wolf (18th April 2014), Nine (29th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Ireland Avalon Member RamblingRebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this necessarily 'dark forces' at work? I've noticed a lot of this too. I just figured it was people jumping on the youtube money making bandwagon.

Say they have 10 channels just with a hundred or so popular vids that's gonna bring them in a few quid in advertising revenues right if they do it correctly?

I might be wrong, but it just doesn't seem to be dis-info, all the videos are available elsewhere, but it certainly does clog youtube up with a lot of crap, and repeats.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RamblingRebel For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

This is probably just an internet marketer just trying to make money from youtube advertising. Nothing to see here. False conclusion. I know b/c i worked in internet marketing and they would have this type of software that can upload videos en mass easily.

17. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    This is probably just an internet marketer just trying to make money from youtube advertising. Nothing to see here. False conclusion. I know b/c i worked in internet marketing and they would have this type of software that can upload videos en mass easily.
    well that is interesting. I don't want to jump the gun here , but I assume that people put out videos in the hope that they will be watched by loads of people and that they will then be able to get some advertising on the account and thus get some imcome? If that is correct then I would assume that they did their homework and found the most watched videos, which being the case all the financial stuff that we know about e.g. coming dollar collapse, the corruption in big banks etc etc is common knowledge. From that /i would infer that we could ( as well as the possibility of a real collapse) have created a self fulfilling prophecy LOL or at least the knowledge is getting out there in an exponential manner

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2014), Nine (29th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

There is nothing new about this.

This has been going on for years.

If you understand internet marketing and how paybacks work it's no magic.

Works like this:

1. Analyse trending keywords & searches
    2. Build videos (short, copied, multiplied) around these keywords
    3. Make multiple youtube accounts (you can do this with software, automated)
    4. Upload all of these videos and tag them with the aforementioned trending keywords + include general known public figures, that people search a lot
    5. FLOOD youtube with videos
    6. Sit back, watch people search for these keywords, click your videos and you getting cash kickbacks for "Providing content"
    7. Take your money out from your account as soon as possible, before Google check/bots notice the spamming.
    8. Rinse and repeat with new keywords, videos & accounts

The same has been going on for ages with UFO videos, with some public figure videos (if you tried searching for MJ videos after his death, there were dozens if not hundreds of click-harvesting youtube-spammers).

Why are they now targeting economic collapse? Take a look around and read the data from around the world, watch the headlines.

That's where the money is now.

It was in olympics just a few months ago.

And no, I'm not a shill, disinfo agent, operative or professional debunker. Just been on the Internet since the 80s (yes, before www) and have seen most of it, including the bottomless greed of humans to earn money quickly...*

* This explanation, which is quite valid and true (try searching how Google Inc is trying to contain it), does not deny that there could NOT be a disinfo/psyop/mass-mind-influence campaign also working. However, unless there is more substantiated proof than what the poster in youtube video gave, I think the rule of parsimony (bayesian thinking) should apply here. But that's just me. YMMV and all that jazz.
    "By means of the superknowledge of the unobstructed pure celestial eye great enlightening beings see sentient beings in worlds as many as atoms in untold buddha-lands [...]"
    - Flower Ornament Scripture: The Avatamsaka Sutra

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pathaka For This Post:

animovado (22nd April 2014), Carmody (17th April 2014), Debra (17th April 2014), Eram (29th April 2014), selinam (17th April 2014), Wizard Of Ozark (17th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Both, as this is the best way to confuse a situation.

By making truth in discernment impossible to come by, be it dull minded and ill informed all the way up to intelligent and well informed.

The best kind of cover.

A resolved scenario is a solved scenario, from which a plan of action can be formulated. Make such resolution and clarity impossible, make sure it branches out into confusion and multiple paths of potentials in resolution.... which divides, and disallows consolidation of efforts, to disallow unification of efforts.

Perfected gambits of such a nature are the mark of the hidden hand.

The potential to be a Trojan project of some sort.

Recall the stories of how people were and have been recruited to be components of a 'training op' for terrorist attacks, and then find themselves in staged events that 'go live'. That such 'normal' and known acts of money making attempts are being used as a cover point for a real attempt to disarm and weaken any one who is trying to move into clarity.

A run of the mill agency type 'cover' move to disarm the public. Like the shill in the crowd, who creates the first buyers. Watch for the insertion points.

This sort of methodology has been on the path to perfection since the 'bag of dirty tricks departments' really took off, around 1940 or so, when the USA, the Nazi's, and the British all opened up government offices who's job it was to investigate, create, and enact such scenarios.

The quiet wars, the dirty wars, the secret wars.

They learned it from the Machiavellian court game players and the financial corporate game players in the prior centuries. Think the financial houses of the Venetians in 1000 to 1600, and the Vatican/church also being a major player. The Chinese arguably have the longest and deepest history in this area, stretching back for many thousands of years, but it may have fallen irrevocably into disrepair during the Maoist period.

They are all doing it, right now, on various levels and ways.... they get better at it, and come up with new ones.... each and every day.
    Last edited by Carmody; 17th April 2014 at 15:25.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Debra (17th April 2014), Limor Wolf (18th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014), Nine (29th April 2014), risveglio (18th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

For those who have no idea of what Carmody is talking about:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Anything that's diverting from, or not addressing, the following is distraction:

DIPLOMACY BY DECEPTION
    by Dr, J Coleman (1993)

6 - Tavistock and "Operation Research" - Undeclared War

The founder for the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations, John Rawlings Reese, was to perfect a system that would subvert and then control the thinking of human beings so that they could be channeled in any direction so desired by the Committee of 300, also known as the Olympians. It must be said that to do this, one must introduce an automated mentality into the bulk of the targeted population. This is an objective with very far-reaching implications nationally and internationally.

The end result of Reese's objectives were and remain, control of all human life; its destruction when deemed desirable, whether it be through mass genocide or mass slavery. We are witnessing both today. One is the Global 2000 genocidal plan, which calls for the deaths of more of 500 million people by the year 2010; the other is slavery by an economic means. Both systems are fully operational and working side-by-side in today's America.

Reese began his Tavistock experiments in 1921; it soon became clear to him that his system could be applied both domestically and militarily. Reese said that the solution to the problems he foresaw needed a ruthless approach, without concern for religious or moral values. He later added another area to his list that of nationalism.

Reese is known to have studied the work of the Nine Unkown Men, as referred to in 1860 by the French writer Jacolliot. Among Jacolliot's remarks were that the Nine Unknown Men knew about the liberation of energy, sterilization by radiation, propaganda and psychological warfare, all of which were absolutely unheard of in that century. Jacolliot said that the technique of psychological warfare was "the most dangerous of all sciences is that of moulding mass opinion, because it would enable anyone to govern the whole world."

When it became obvious that British politicians were bent on solving the country's economic problems by means of another war, Reese was given 80,000 British Army recruits to use as guinea pigs. Operation Research was the name given to his project, and basically, it was designed to develop a methodology (logistics) in military management that would make the best use of limited military resources sea, air and land defense systems against Britain's foreign enemies.

Thus, the original program was a military-management one, but by 1946, Reese had developed Operation Research to the point that it could be applied as a civilian management program. Reese had "arrived," insofar as social engineering was concerned, but his work is concealed in top secret files at Tavistock. Technically, the Reese Tavistock manual, of which I have a copy, is a full declaration of war against the civilian population of any targeted country. Reese said that it had to be understood that "whenever any government, groups, persons in positions of power" use his methods without the consent of the people, it is understood by these governments or groups of people that conquest is the motive, and that domestic warfare exists between them and the public.

Reese discovered that with social engineering comes the greater need for information that can be rapidly collected and correlated. One of the earlier statements attributed to Reese was the necessity to stay ahead of society and predict its moves by engineering situations. A big breakthrough for Reese and his social tinkerers came with the discovery of linear programming by George B. Danzig in 1947. This came at a time when Reese was engaged in a war with the American nation, a war which is still ongoing, and which was greatly facilitated by the invention of the transistor by Bardeen, Brittain and Shockley in 1948.

Enter the Rockefellers, who gave a huge grant to Tavistock to enable Reese to press ahead with a study of the American economy, using Operation Research methods. Simultaneously, the Rockefeller Foundation gave Harvard University a four-year grant to create its own American economy model. The year was 1949, and Harvard pressed ahead with its own economic model, based on Tavistock's.

The only stipulation Reese made as a condition of his cooperation with Harvard, was that Tavistock methods be followed throughout. These were based upon the Prudential Assurance Bombing Survey Study, which led to saturation bombing of German worker housing as a means of bringing about the capitulation of the German war machine. These methods were now ready to be applied in a civilian context.

Reese made a detailed study of America's entry into WWI, which he deemed to be the beginning of the 20th century. Reese realized that for America to be seduced away from so-called "isolationism," American thinking would have to be drastically changed. Woodrow Wilson had dragged America into European affairs in 1916 with corruption and corrupting policies. Wilson sent American forces to fight on Europe's battlefields, in spite of the warnings issued by the Founding Fathers, to stay out of foreign entanglements. The Committee of 300, was determined to keep the United States entangled in European and indeed world affairs forever after.

Wilson did not change Europe, but Europe changed America. The banishing of power politics, which is what Wilson thought he could do, was not possible, because power is politics and politics is economic power. This has been so since the earliest recorded history of politics: those of the city-states of the Sumer and Akkad of 5,000 years ago, right down to Hitler and the USSR. Economics is only an extension of a natural energy system, but that system, the elitists have always said, belongs under their control.

In order for an economy to be under the control of elite body, it has to be an economy that is predictable and totally manipulatable. This is what the Harvard model set out to accomplish, backed by the social dynamics of the Reese Operation Research. Reese had discovered that to achieve total predictability in population groups, the elements of society had to be brought under control under a yoke of slavery, and dispossessed of the means of discovering their predicament, so that not knowing how to unite or a joint defense, they would not know where to turn to for help.

That Tavistock methodology is at work can be found everywhere in the United States. People, not knowing where to turn to understand the predicament they find themselves in, turn to the worst place of all for supposed help: the government. The Harvard Economic Research Project, which began in 1948, embodied all the Reese principles, which, in turn, came out of the Prudential Bombing Survey and Operations Research. By joining forces, the elite felt that a means of controlling a nation's economy and the population was now available with the coming of the computer age — both a blessing and a terrible curse for mankind.

All science is only a means to an end, and man is knowledge (information), which ends in control. Who the beneficiaries of that control are was decided by the Committee of 300 and its antecedents 300 years ago. The war waged against the American people by Tavistock is now 47 years old and shows no signs of letting up. As energy is the key to all life on this planet, through diplomacy by deception and outright strong-arm methods, the Committee has gained control of most energy resources.

The Committee, by deception and dissembling, has also gained control of social energy, which is expressed in economic terms. Provided that the ordinary citizen could be kept ignorant of the real economic methods of bookkeeping, then the citizens would be doomed to lead a life of economic slavery. This is what has happened. We, the people, gave our consent to the economic controllers of our lives and became slaves of the elite. As Reese once said, people who will not use their intelligence have no better rights than dumb animals who have no intelligence at all. Economic slavery is essential if good order is to be maintained, and the ruling class may enjoy the fruits produced by slave labor.

Reese and his team of social scientists and social engineers went to work on the American public by learning first, then understanding, and then attacking, the social energy (economics) and the mental and physical weaknesses of the nation. Earlier, I said that the computer is both a blessing and a curse for mankind. On the positive side, there are many emerging economists who, through the use of computers, are starting to wake up to the fact that the Harvard model is a blueprint for economic slavery.

If this new breed of economic programmers can get its message out to the American people fast enough, the New World Order (of slavery) can still be stopped. This is where diplomacy by deception plays such a vast role in subverting through the media, education and influencing the way we think by distracting us with issues of absolutely no importance, while the truly important issues are glossed over. In a major policy study meeting ordered by the Committee of 300 in 1954, it was made clear to economic experts, high-ranking government officials, bankers, and leaders of commerce and industry, that the war against the American people was to be stepped up.

[...]

Tavistock's Operation Research project states as follows:
    "Our research has established that the simplest mode of gaining control of people is to keep them undisciplined and in the dark of basic systems and principles while at the same time keeping them disorganized, confused and distracted by issues which are of relatively little import

"In addition to our less direct long-range penetration methods, this can be accomplished by a disengagement of mental activities and providing low quality programs of public education in mathematics, logic, system designs and economics and by discouraging technical creativity.

"Our mode calls for emotional stimulus, increased use of amplifiers which induce self-indulgence, whether direct (television programs) or advertising. We at Tavistock have found that the best way to accomplish the goal is through an unremitting and unrelenting emotional affrontation and attack (mental rape) through a constant barrage of sex, violence, wars, racial strife both in the electronic and print media. This steady diet could be called 'mental junk food'.

"Of primary importance is the revision of history and law and subjecting the populace to the deviant creation, thus shifting thinking from personal needs to constructed, fabricated outside priorities. The general rule is that there is profit in confusion, the greater the confusion, the greater the profit. One of the ways in which this can be accomplished is to create problems and then offer solutions.

"It is essential to divide the people, keep the adults' attention away from real issues and overcome their thinking with matters of relatively little importance. The young must be kept ignorant of mathematics; the proper teaching of economics and history must never be made available. Keep all groups so occupied with an endless round of issues and problems that they have no time to think clearly, and here, we rely on entertainment which should not reach beyond the mental capacity of a child in the sixth grade.

"When government is able to seize private property without just compensation, it is certain that people are ripe for surrender and consenting to slavery and legal encroachment. Energy sources which support a primitive economy are a supply of raw materials, the consent of people to labor, and assume a certain place, position, level in the social structure viz., provide labor at various levels of the structure.

"Each class, therefore, guarantees its level of income and hence controls the class immediately below it, thereby preserving the class structure. One of the best examples of this was found in the caste system in India, in which rigid control was exercised, ensuring that upward mobility which could threaten the elite at the top, was constrained. In this method is security and stability attained, and also a government from the top.

"The sovereignty of the elite is threatened when the lower classes, through communications and education become informed and envious of the power and possessions of the class above them. As some of them become better educated, they seek to rise higher through a real knowledge of economics-energy. This presents a real threat to the sovereignty of the elite class.

"It follows that the rise of the lower classes must be postponed long enough for the elite class to achieve energy (economic) dominance, labor by consent becoming a lesser economic source. Until such economic dominance is achieved to the fullest extent possible, the consent of people to labor and let others handle their affairs has to be taken into account. Failure to achieve this goal would result in interference in the final transfer of energy sources (economic wealth) to the control of the elite.

"Until such times, it is essential to recognize that public consent is still the essential key to the release of energy in the process of economic amplification. A consent of energy release system is therefore vital. Artificial security must be provided in the absence of the mother's womb, which can take the form of withdrawal, protective devices and shelters. Such shells will provide a stable environment for stable and unstable activity, and provide a shelter for the evolutionary processes of growth, that is to say, survival in a shelter that gives defensive protection against offensive activities.

"It applies equally to the elite and the lower classes, but there is a definite difference in the manner in which both these classes approach the solution of the problem. Our social science scientists have made out a very compelling case that the reason why individuals create a political structure is because they have a subconscious desire to perpetuate their childhood-dependency relationship.

"In the simplest of terms, what the subconscious longing demands is an earthly god to eliminate risks from their lives, put food on the table and pat them on the back in a comforting way when things don't go well. The demand for an earthly problem-solver-risk-eliminator is insatiable, which has given rise to a substitute earthly god: the politician. The insatiable public demand for 'protection' is met by promises, but the politician actually delivers little or nothing on his promises.

"Ever present in humans is a desire to control or subdue others who disturb their daily existence. However, they are unable to cope with the moral and religious issues such actions would raise, so they give the task to professional 'hit men', which we collectively call politicians.

"The services of politicians are engaged for a number of reasons, which, in the main are listed in the following order:
    1) To obtain the longed-for security without managing it.

2) To obtain action without the need to act, and without having to give the desired action thought.

3) To avoid responsibility for their intentions.

4) To obtain the benefits of reality without exerting the necessary discipline of learning.

"We can readily divide a nation into two sub-categories, the Political Sub Nation and the Docile Sub-Nation. The politicians hold quasi-military jobs, of which the lowest is the police force, next come attorneys. The presidential level is run by the international bankers. The docile sub-nation finances the political machine by consent, that is to say, through taxation. The sub nation remains attached to the political sub-nation, the latter feeding off it and growing stronger, until the day comes when it is strong enough to devour its creator, the people."
    When read in conjunction with the systems outlined in my book, the "Committee of 300", it is relatively easy to see just how far Tavistock's Operation Research project has succeeded, and nowhere more so than in the United States.

Recent statistics show that 75 percent of sixth grade school children were unable to pass what was called "the maths test." The maths test consisted of elementary simple arithmetic, which ought to tell us something. Mathematics did not come into the test at all. Cause for alarm?

You be the judge.

The above is most probably derived from, but certainly corroborated by: Silent weapons for quiet wars, which can also be found as an addendum in William Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse,"
    With the above and the Nevada-Bundy story... overunity systems... cold fusion... etc....

Also, who's more likely to get a click on their name?

1) unknown Joe Six-pack?

2) some name that rings a bell?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

aheb (18th April 2014), Carmody (18th April 2014), Eram (29th April 2014), Gardener (29th April 2014), GoodETxSG (18th April 2014), Jean-Luc (29th April 2014), Limor Wolf (18th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd April 2014), Nine (29th April 2014), risveglio (18th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing that. It makes "New Labour" and their harping on about everything being " Racsist" much more understandable.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2014), Hervé (18th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

There is also other minor stuff going on at Youtube at the moment, so it's safe to assume that it's intentional making at play, and not a marketing ploy.
    And as GoodeTXSG and Carmody alluded here, they are about to pull the confusion cards in various areas of our lives as indecisiveness and an inability to discern are a good encouragment for inaction.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 18th April 2014 at 20:51.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2014), Hervé (18th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd April 2014), Nine (29th April 2014), risveglio (18th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

I think they created a system that mathematically satisfies the possibilities of influences and are implementing methods to influence the information and / or misinformation.

There is a sophisticated system of large capacity behind it.

As our friend Amzer Zo and Carmody reminded, is a war.

6 - Tavistock and "Operation Research" - Undeclared War

30. Link to Post #17
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

KafkaWinstonWorld's Youtube account is now shut. Carol - the owner of the channel is one of the most courageous, truth seeking, honest person out there who posted daily news about the situation in the world.

The current YT comment is saying -

"This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content or other Terms of Service violations! "

Not surprisingly, they are certainly showing their muscles

Thank you for a greate service, Carol, Stay well!
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th April 2014 at 09:30.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alexander (30th April 2014), Eram (29th April 2014), Jean-Luc (29th April 2014), Nine (29th April 2014), sheme (29th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread