+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Weird, mysterious red dots appearing on skin

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Weird, mysterious red dots appearing on skin

Not sure what stores you have in your area, sometimes walgreens has the bulb, or walmart, or does your mall have a spencers? Or even Party city, something like that. YOu can just buy the bulb I think. Or ask around school, someone in your age group surely has a black light I would think.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (18th April 2014), Jayren (18th April 2014), william r sanford72 (18th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Well our young friend, what was the doctor's diagnosis?

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Just as I thought they would say she said my exact same words. "I honestly don't know what this is." But I told her about my hearing loss also. So she took a look inside my ears and she said, "WOW, you ears are as red as the shirt you are wearing." My ears were hurting so bad yesterday that if I would of waited to go the doctors the next day which is today instead of tomorrow I could of possibly been death by now. I don't understand how i got this ear infection out of no where. It only popped up when this rash/markings popped up. So far it is still here and I am now taking pills prescribed by the doctor to help with this ear infection, and she recommended "Cream" for the rash. She also said it looks like the dots are "Under my skin" which really creeps me out. I have come to the conclusion that there are only 3 results of what this can be 1. It is Nanotechnology 2. A disease, virus, or something natural or 3. I got abducted

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Well, it is refreshing to here an MD say the words I don't know. Weird about the ear infection at the same time, but maybe its just an infection. Time will tell. I hope it goes away soon, Meantime, keep looking for that black light.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Billy (19th April 2014), Fairy Friend (18th April 2014), Jayren (18th April 2014), william r sanford72 (18th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

14?! You're a mightly impressive young lad. Salute, and good luck with the ears and rash.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Billy (19th April 2014), Earth Angel (18th April 2014), Fairy Friend (18th April 2014), Roisin (18th April 2014), Sidney (18th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Are you 14 or 18 because you must have given the forum managers the age of 18 to be registered. Might be a problem as you are still a minor, and giving medical type of advice to a minor is not appropriate.
    I am currently 14, and yes I gave the forum members the age of 18 in order to be registered here. But I do not see this as a problem, sure I am a "minor" but I see this just as another label created by this tortured society. I am very knowledgeable for my age, unlike most of the kids I encounter who worry more about fighting, rapping and basketball. It's just sad haha.

Hi, folks -- there's no forum lower (or higher!) age limit, so there's no problem here.

We have a fair number of members who are younger than 18. All applications are considered on the same basis, and anyone who's smart, aware and sincere, whoever they are and wherever they live, is welcome to be part of the Avalon community.

10. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (23rd March 2016), 7eagle14 (21st April 2014), Alan (19th April 2014), Atlas (18th April 2014), Billy (19th April 2014), conk (21st April 2014), Davidallany (19th April 2014), DeDukshyn (18th April 2014), Dennis Leahy (18th April 2014), Earth Angel (18th April 2014), EFO (16th May 2016), Ernie Nemeth (22nd March 2016), Fairy Friend (18th April 2014), fourty-two (19th April 2014), Hazel (19th April 2014), Hervé (18th April 2014), Inaiá (18th April 2014), Jayren (19th April 2014), kanishk (24th April 2014), Magnus (21st April 2014), MorningSong (18th April 2014), Richard S. (19th April 2014), Roisin (18th April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (18th April 2014), Sidney (18th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (18th April 2014), sunpaw (27th March 2016), william r sanford72 (25th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #47
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

... I am now taking pills prescribed by the doctor to help with this ear infection, and she recommended "Cream" for the rash.

[...]
    Since that MD gave you "pills," I suspect they are some sort of antibiotics and hopefully that same MD gave you some other "pills" to take that are to replace your guts' flora and fauna... or a regime of natural yoghourt. If not; take a look at these threads with your mom:

The gut of most disease... NOT what you think!

Liver detox / Liver flush

... and if the infection persists:

Jim Humble update

MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

Wish you well
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Earth Angel (18th April 2014), Fairy Friend (18th April 2014), Inaiá (18th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

... I am now taking pills prescribed by the doctor to help with this ear infection, and she recommended "Cream" for the rash.

[...]
    Since that MD gave you "pills," I suspect they are some sort of antibiotics and hopefully that same MD gave you some other "pills" to take that are to replace your guts' flora and fauna... or a regime of natural yoghourt. If not; take a look at these threads with your mom:

The gut of most disease... NOT what you think!

Liver detox / Liver flush

... and if the infection persists:

Jim Humble update

MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

Wish you well
    Yes he gave me some anti-biotics and some drops to stop the pain, If you want I can provide all the names and stuff of these products.

14. Link to Post #49
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    Yes he gave me some anti-biotics and some drops to stop the pain, If you want I can provide all the names and stuff of these products.
    No need to know the names of those antibiotics... you just need to replenish your guts flora and fauna once you've finished taking them.

So, the very least you can do is get your mom to make home made yoghourts and/or get probiotics added to your meals...
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th April 2014 at 23:51.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

conk (21st April 2014), Fairy Friend (18th April 2014), fourty-two (19th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #50
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your (what sounds like an) infection. I had an ear infection two months back with a high fever.. Surprisingly intense, I usually fight off these kinda things.
    Anyways, my solution which is safe and cheap was to do three drops of 25 ppm colloidal silver in the infected ear (if both ears are affected, same routine on both ears) before I wen't to bed. Lay on the side with your head after applying the drops for about 15 min so the liquid can properly enter your ear.
    I was feeling better even the next day, but kept applying it for another three days before the infection seemed more or less gone, just some lingering fever, but that is alright as long as it is going down steadily.

Carefully clean out your ear using a soft q-tip, also feel free to add some purified water. If you see brown residue on the q-tip, don't worry, it is a natural effect of the silver particles drying in your ear.

You can find a lot of information on this by doing a simple search term like: "colloidal silver ear infection". My advise is to always check more than one source as methods and experience might vary slightly.

General note of caution:

- Do not use method if you have allergic reactions to silver.
    - If this method have no results after 2-3 days, look for other alternatives as well as consult your doctor.
    - If you have a ruptured eardrum this method might not be ideal for you, it will not injure you, but cleaning the residue out of the ear might be very hard, and can cause irritations.

PS: If the rash (for a lack of a better term) continues, you can also ingest colloidal silver. Start with a 50 ppm for ingestion, one tea spoon a day (no more recommended!) in a glass of purified water, and see if you have results or any change within 2-3 days. If no change I do not recommend taking it as it might not have an effect. Ingesting is safe, but don't freak out if you sweat a little extra afterwards, that is just natural detox. Drink A LOT of water after ingestion, you are detoxing so your body needs the liquid.

Hope you feel better soon!
    Last edited by Tommy; 18th April 2014 at 23:59. Reason: PS

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Fairy Friend (19th April 2014), fourty-two (19th April 2014), Hervé (18th April 2014), Jayren (19th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I don’t want to sound flippant, Jayren, but there seems to be a bit of symbolism going on here. Watching your video, some might think you are being a little rash in taking on the mainstream media lie (just a little, with safety in numbers) – and you come out with a little rash… And while broadcasting Chaplin’s revolutionary message in The Great Dictator, you wear a red shirt, red being the colour symbolizing revolution. And the doctor tells you your ears are the colour of your shirt…

Whether or not nanotechnology is involved, the message seems to be that your attitude is unhealthy. Since it is not, the message has to be false, and I would expect the symptoms to wear off at some stage, with the help of some medication. Welcome to the forum! Why don’t you advertise your real age, now that you have Bill’s blessing? Or not indicate it all.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Fairy Friend (20th April 2014), Jayren (20th April 2014)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Just as I thought they would say she said my exact same words. "I honestly don't know what this is." But I told her about my hearing loss also. So she took a look inside my ears and she said, "WOW, you ears are as red as the shirt you are wearing." My ears were hurting so bad yesterday that if I would of waited to go the doctors the next day which is today instead of tomorrow I could of possibly been death by now. I don't understand how i got this ear infection out of no where. It only popped up when this rash/markings popped up. So far it is still here and I am now taking pills prescribed by the doctor to help with this ear infection, and she recommended "Cream" for the rash. She also said it looks like the dots are "Under my skin" which really creeps me out. I have come to the conclusion that there are only 3 results of what this can be 1. It is Nanotechnology 2. A disease, virus, or something natural or 3. I got abducted
    For you and other readers I would recommend to take pictures, if it is possible with different angles and lights. In this kind of events you can be later evaluate/revise the situation with more eyes wide open professionals.

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Sock-Marks
    Last edited by Tangri; 20th April 2014 at 01:43.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Fairy Friend (20th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I'be been quickly reading all of page three for some reason so im going to reread all of it tomorrow and see If I can get anything from it.
    Last edited by Jayren; 20th April 2014 at 06:03.

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I don’t want to sound flippant, Jayren, but there seems to be a bit of symbolism going on here. Watching your video, some might think you are being a little rash in taking on the mainstream media lie (just a little, with safety in numbers) – and you come out with a little rash… And while broadcasting Chaplin’s revolutionary message in The Great Dictator, you wear a red shirt, red being the colour symbolizing revolution. And the doctor tells you your ears are the colour of your shirt…

Whether or not nanotechnology is involved, the message seems to be that your attitude is unhealthy. Since it is not, the message has to be false, and I would expect the symptoms to wear off at some stage, with the help of some medication. Welcome to the forum! Why don’t you advertise your real age, now that you have Bill’s blessing? Or not indicate it all.

it's truly amazing, I've been reading through all of these comments so quickly that I keep having to reread them. But for some reason I decided to slow down on this particular comment. And it really inspired me... It awaken me a 2nd time to what I feel like a whole new consciousness.

As I sat there reading the beginning you said "There seems to be a lot of symbolism going on here." I had said the same thing with this whole scenario and whats been going on in my life. Recently i've been trying to find my higher self with several meditation techniques that were suppose to keep this new structural level of awareness that my body now has and had back then but it didn't always stick because I would sometimes let the emotions get the best of me in a situation and not actually respond the way I wanted to. But when it reached 12:00 am the date was 4/20, I do believe in smoking weed for just medication purposes such as sleeping, relaxing, even gives me a natural ability to create spiritual experiences.

For example; Me and my friend Eric had just got done smoking out of this vapor used for weed and when we smoked it, i started thinking about the time I prayed to one of my guide/angel for the galactic federation of light to observe me about how I was different from most people in my world and wanted to hear some kind of a sign when they got my message. But the message never came yet, I started thinking about why it never came, or if I said something wrong when i prayed or just not the right way, or they didn't feel like that was really my intent. And then in like less than a time period of 15 seconds, I started thinking about so much stuff (I already learned but just forgot) and remembered it so quickly, and that all of those puzzle pieces about all of the questions I had at the time just came together... And when it did, I literally heard a 'ding' noise going off in my head, and in real life at the same time! It was my friends Eric microwave oven apparently.

He said to me, "What do you have in the oven?" "Nothing? I thought you did." We looked at the oven and it wasn't even on... To me that was my first wake up because from that day on new questions started to buzz over me, and that makes me seek for the knowledge to those answers or some insight on it. I then had to find out on my own what kind of starseed I was. Which I did and found my purpose! Although I always have been curious about my past lives. But when I did I became a true master of the 3-D reality at a young age.

I have my plan to success and see a beautiful future ahead. And when I read your post araucaria it only confirmed it for me and helped me see things as it is, it really connected because I was thinking the same way. When I first made this video I showed it to my mom and then my stepdad. When it got to the Sandy Hook part about identifying the 'dead' children all of there names came up as no match... When the video was over I told him that I was the one who made the video, he looked shocked at first, then he said, " I was really impressed how you found the records coming up as no match, they have taken most of that information down now." I said, "I'm not suprised." my stepdad said something that made me think of what you said as me coming off as being a little rash.

He said to me "I hope you are broadcasting two different Ip's." He knows this video is really taking on the mainstream media lie and that I should be careful because they(shadow government) are capable of a lot of things... At that time, I didn't really think they would be interested in what I was doing as that was my first video for that channel and it was gaining views slowly. And about a week later I got these marks on me, it was really weird because I know for a fact the night before they were not on my arm at all, and I didn't rub on anything, and it wasn't any pressure mark. So I thought WTF is it?? I began to remember about what the government can do and about what they know.

I read an article about nanotechnology prior to the events and learned that it gets under your skin, not on it like a rash or pressure mark. And when I visited the doctor, she said " I have never seen that before, but if you look very closely it looks like it is under your skin." That moment I confirmed what I thought about nanotechnology being involved. Then she said, "Lets take a look at those ears. WOW, your ears are as red as the shirt you are wearing." Red, it has always been my favorite color. Red being the color of revolution... Which kind of answers my question about my past live.

Maybe I was some revolutionary person, or became involved in revolutionary activities... I'm always that guy who wants the bad guys to lose in a movie, but even when the bad guys have a bit control over the good guys, I always had a knowing hope that they would eventually prevail. Now the next part when you said, "The message seems to be that your attitude is unhealthy." I thought hmm , then this message is clearly false and these symptoms will wear off because I don't feel like this is Mother Earth sign of telling me i'm straying off the path but somthing far more different, then I continued reading and you say the exact thing different wording, then you say with the help of medication.

While I was reading all this I did have medication like homemade yogurt with strawberries for probiotics instead of the antibiotics that they prescribed me in a heartbeat, and it was also 4/20 so I had my weed medication. Back to what you said whether or not nanotechnology is involved my attitude is unhealthy or so they wanted it to seem, since it is clearly not the message was false and the symptoms are wearing off very quickly. The marks are faded to wear I can barely see them and my ears feel perfectly fine and I can hear fine.

This was just another lesson learned for me Thank you everyone for your help and roll in this lesson! I plan to be part of Avalon for some time!
    Last edited by Billy; 20th April 2014 at 19:33. Reason: separated sentences for easier reading.

24. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This morning I woke up with these weird marks on my skin, they look red and there in rows of two close together in a straight line. I didn't notice it until 2nd period today at approximately 8:35am. I thought it was really weird looking but it doesn't hurt at all? It's like it's just there like a tatto, and so far I still have them. Here are some pictures if anyone knows what this is? Could be something medical or there could be a bigger picture I don't know, but all opinions and answers would be greatly appreciated! Thank you here are the pictures.
    I woke up yesterday morning when I heard something that I can only describe as a phone ringing under water, and a striking pain in my right arm. It looks so remarkably similar to the photo you posted that I had to share my own photo. These are bumps - not indentations. They disappeared after about 8 hours. They didn't itch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0561.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	33103  

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritrose922 For This Post:

EFO (16th May 2016), Jayren (25th March 2016), william r sanford72 (25th March 2016)

26. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spiritrose922 (here)
    This morning I woke up with these weird marks on my skin, they look red and there in rows of two close together in a straight line. I didn't notice it until 2nd period today at approximately 8:35am. I thought it was really weird looking but it doesn't hurt at all? It's like it's just there like a tatto, and so far I still have them. Here are some pictures if anyone knows what this is? Could be something medical or there could be a bigger picture I don't know, but all opinions and answers would be greatly appreciated! Thank you here are the pictures.
    I woke up yesterday morning when I heard something that I can only describe as a phone ringing under water, and a striking pain in my right arm. It looks so remarkably similar to the photo you posted that I had to share my own photo. These are bumps - not indentations. They disappeared after about 8 hours. They didn't itch.
    Mine did not itch either, weird. With mine there was an ear infection some pain to go along with after the marks appeared. Are we being targeted?

27. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 times in 241 posts

Very interesting, I wasn't going to post but this thread prompted me to say something.
    Let me tell you about my red marks that appeared the other night.
    So it begins at around 2am and I'm trying to sleep and a turn over a few times.
    So I shut my eyes again and I get this searing pain to the inside of my thigh .

Ive cut and lacerated myself accidently on sharp objects many times before so tearing my skin open generally doesn't phase as it can be expected in my profession.

This pain was altogether different and as there was nothing around to do this on really baffled me,basically it hurt so much I got up and went downstairs to take a look& put something on it.

I was very surprised to see what I did ,but then you could have knocked me down with a feather when I saw it was 4.20 am, no idea how it was that time but it really took me back, maybe what I'm saying makes no sense and I have a had a lapse of judgement but so much time going by was hard to quantify .

I did post pictures but I have deleted them as I feel quite uncomfortable about leaving pictures online for everyone to see.

There was around 7 to 8 marks, 5 in a close proximity & the other 2/3 being closer behind the knee & closer to the ham string area but these were angled away from the others. Like a cat scratch but we don't have cats. baffled to say the least.
    Last edited by Verdilac; 5th April 2016 at 00:09. Reason: spacing

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

EFO (16th May 2016)

29. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

@Jayren: Thanks for your pictures and info
    @spiritrose922: Thanks for pictures and info
    @Verdilac: Thanks for info.I truly understand your reasons about photos.

Well... one of my stories is also about a "mark" left on my arm.I'm not so good at all to telling stories,but I'll try.

I saw the "mark" on 13 September 2016 when I was at a local fair.I didn't have it on the previous day,but on the same day of 12 September 2016 in the evening an other interesting event occurred.A very beautiful EFO (Extraterrestrial Flying Object) flying,at very low altitude (about 25 grades) with a very low speed and a very bright blue-white light,from NE to SW has stopped in front of me and my wife for about 5 sec. flashed a bright white light,not towards us,and than he continued its slow flying on the same direction until it disappeared behind the hills.

So,I didn't have the mark on the evening and night if 12 September 2016,but I have it on 13 September 2016.It was a contour line of the hill,trees and neighbor house roof.For me this white contour left on my right arm,which faded during January 2017,was a message like: "This is what we saw that you see."

The mark left on my arm for 5 months doesn't bother me at all,it was like an old thin white scar on skin.No pains,no itching nothing.

Sorry that I cannot post any image,but I cannot upload it from File Upload Manager - clicked "add file" from computer , loading....nothing at the end.I'm sure that through PM and email will work smoothly.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Jayren (28th May 2016)

31. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    @Jayren: Thanks for your pictures and info
    @spiritrose922: Thanks for pictures and info
    @Verdilac: Thanks for info.I truly understand your reasons about photos.

Well... one of my stories is also about a "mark" left on my arm.I'm not so good at all to telling stories,but I'll try.

I saw the "mark" on 13 September 2016 when I was at a local fair.I didn't have it on the previous day,but on the same day of 12 September 2016 in the evening an other interesting event occurred.A very beautiful EFO (Extraterrestrial Flying Object) flying,at very low altitude (about 25 grades) with a very low speed and a very bright blue-white light,from NE to SW has stopped in front of me and my wife for about 5 sec. flashed a bright white light,not towards us,and than he continued its slow flying on the same direction until it disappeared behind the hills.

So,I didn't have the mark on the evening and night if 12 September 2016,but I have it on 13 September 2016.It was a contour line of the hill,trees and neighbor house roof.For me this white contour left on my right arm,which faded during January 2017,was a message like: "This is what we saw that you see."

The mark left on my arm for 5 months doesn't bother me at all,it was like an old thin white scar on skin.No pains,no itching nothing.

Sorry that I cannot post any image,but I cannot upload it from File Upload Manager - clicked "add file" from computer , loading....nothing at the end.I'm sure that through PM and email will work smoothly.
    I want to see the pictures. I don't know what time you are from but here it hasn't been September in 2016 yet and I definitely haven't seen 2017... nonetheless here is my email.

jayrengraham@gmail.com

32. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Verdilac (here)
    Very interesting, I wasn't going to post but this thread prompted me to say something.
    Let me tell you about my red marks that appeared the other night.
    So it begins at around 2am and I'm trying to sleep and a turn over a few times.
    So I shut my eyes again and I get this searing pain to the inside of my thigh .

Ive cut and lacerated myself accidently on sharp objects many times before so tearing my skin open generally doesn't phase as it can be expected in my profession.

This pain was altogether different and as there was nothing around to do this on really baffled me,basically it hurt so much I got up and went downstairs to take a look& put something on it.

I was very surprised to see what I did ,but then you could have knocked me down with a feather when I saw it was 4.20 am, no idea how it was that time but it really took me back, maybe what I'm saying makes no sense and I have a had a lapse of judgement but so much time going by was hard to quantify .

I did post pictures but I have deleted them as I feel quite uncomfortable about leaving pictures online for everyone to see.

There was around 7 to 8 marks, 5 in a close proximity & the other 2/3 being closer behind the knee & closer to the ham string area but these were angled away from the others. Like a cat scratch but we don't have cats. baffled to say the least.
    This is all together amazing, nearly identical to all of my pictures as well. Do you threaten the government alot? Have remarkable experinces / abilities that you have not yet controlled? One of the reasons why I think I got those marks. It is not a coincidence that you saw the time 4:20 am. When the clock hit 12:00 am that day it was April 20th aka 4/20. I am connecting the dots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast