+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bases 36 Mikkaal Part One&Two

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Bases 36 Mikkaal Part One&Two

"Published on Apr 16, 2014
    Insights and direct experiencial abduction / MILAB accounts, with two full clear warnings to the parasitical nonhuman 5th race PTB.

Mikkaal is a unique experiencer, with genetics and deep thinking perception to describe some of the issues of the Bases project's subjects from PGLFs first mentioned by Barry and Lisa over 20 years ago, to the current ramifications of the Casbolt crisis. Some of which were used for the update of the time in April 2014. Taken from a series of interviews this is the first two parts."

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Elainie (18th April 2014), Gardener (17th April 2014), JohnJ (20th April 2014), mahalall (21st April 2014), Maia Gabrial (20th April 2014), Referee (18th April 2014), RunningDeer (18th April 2014), shijo (17th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Bases 36 Mikkaal Part One&Two

I thought this was a pretty good listen. Bump

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

ktlight (18th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,760 times in 929 posts

I'll comment once I have watched this
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Sidney (17th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

My only issue with it is that I think he may be a bit naive' about James Casbolt, well and anyone that is part of that program, may be also programmed to insert disinfo into interviews like this one. Like anything else, listen with your gut alert.

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And with your sense of logic, common sense and reality to the fore always. Your instincts and intuition will also assist you (BTW ladies, you are not the only ones with intuition) LOL
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Referee (18th April 2014), Sidney (17th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I met Mikkal during this filming and he seemed like a genuine chap.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lysander For This Post:

Referee (18th April 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Have watched the video, now I will base my comments from my direct experiences in a wide field of areas over a 47 year period. I sat listened to and watched Mikkaal (or is it Paul?) and yes he seems a genuine type of bloke. BUT my mind kept saying, kept telling me everything he was asked, his answers, everything came from the sources already out there in internet land, nothing original, same stuff we have heard and read about within the past few years in that wonderful place the internet. Maybe in my old age I'm becoming very cynical but to be honest I've seen several of these new to the scene youngsters all saying the same things. That does NOT mean they are all privy to the same data that could equally mean they all have seen/listened/read the same kinds of information from others. The problem we face today is one of individuals coming forward, how can we judge their credibility? Of course all of them have had full access to the internet and countless individuals claims over the years. That cannot be denied and must be borne in mind when judging these newcomers. Mikkaal is no different here. He could be a genuine experiencer or he could simply be parroting data from others, with his own little twist to things. Some aspects do worry me a bit here regarding this particular bloke, I will refrain from detailing till I've had a chance to study more. What we need to do is somehow put these newcomers to the test. I care not for any flak I receive here re my comments. I base mine on many years experience and not as a layperson. Lets see what transpires from here on in.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

airaspect (20th April 2014), boja (21st April 2014), Elainie (18th April 2014), Gardener (21st April 2014), Maia Gabrial (20th April 2014), raregem (20th April 2014), Sidney (20th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Bases at The Barge Update 011c Mikkaal

Through intrigued empathy ones listens.

Beyond the play of fantasy their are characters of depth. At times acting like transducers through which programmed dramas get played in your dream scape (know your own frame of reference!from the created illusion)
    But with the growth of animosities, the healthy view is to move on and look beyond.
    Glimpses are being felt and seen of the waves of elevation-the horizon is coming and when we ride it the Overlords (that stay and don;t run) will beg our pardon to live in peace.

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No feedback, no backlash? Nothing yet from all you guys? Surely most of you whom may have watched have an opinion, I'd like to read your comments and opinions
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

16. Link to Post #10
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    No feedback, no backlash? Nothing yet from all you guys? Surely most of you whom may have watched have an opinion, I'd like to read your comments and opinions
    i stop watching after almost half the video. Some things ring true but i dont like how he speaks. I am not sure if he speaks like that always of if when he tries to pass the info he knows.

His speech is always breaking and he seems to have issues answering the questions. Tho its my first time listening to him so he might just be shy or tense cause of the camera ... but he shouldnt be thinking so much before he speaks. When you know something and not trying to hide or change the info then you dont have to think so much. I keep hearing him say "ehhh ... " i hope i am wrong.

But as you said there is nothing new ...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Agape (20th April 2014), raregem (20th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,399 times in 4,618 posts

I can't listen to this a lot either . I think I've met quite few 'tall guys' of his type over the years as well .. they're generally very psychic , heavily involved in all sorts of esoterics and have above average level of mediumity .. but when it comes to the depth of their own self - there's utter chaos ,
    and it's almost impossible to sort them out ..though they tend to be socially dependant even as loners and seek therapies and support groups.
    The best choice this personality type can make usually is return to nature, balance of physical-spritual , the best of them try to become 'men' by own pertinent effort .

Although little is mentioned about his family backgrounds and he says 'been born in London' , it seems to me there's mixed family ancestry of various origin and the way he speaks English shows weakness . It's as if he's hiding himself from the world for being different than the rest .

Maybe Simon and the Mantis Beings influence could have a say here ..

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Having been forced down the rabbit hole (I did not just happen to fall in it, ) I listen to these interviews with interest. My gut instinct is built from years of experiences, abuses, and my own psychic influences. I know what I have seen, I know what I have experienced, and this "knowing", is the best filter that God gave me.

I also think, that most people like this young man, whether they are male of female, these folks who are, or have been any part of these programs, have gone down their own version of the rabbit hole. It is my opinion, these people did not chose this. And, my only advice with these things, is take from it what your instinctual system tells you is useful, and leave the rest.

I happen to find some comfort with listening to these interviews, for it provides me with additional data and validation, that my experiences have been finely manipulated, within a HUGE group of other people that happen to be punished for having their own mind, rather than adopting the written scripts of reality that is fed to us via the television set.

Anyone who understands what is truly happening on this planet is walking this earth with a HUGE target on their back. (yea I know I am drifting off topic here),
    but my point is, although many of these super-soldier interviews sound the same, most of them , if not all, are woven with a common thread. That thread, is the manipulation of PTB, in order to retain control of everyone.

I have not listened to one of these where I did not find at least one mini carrot.
    BTW Happy Easter everyone.
    Attachment 25571

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Agape (20th April 2014), Gardener (21st April 2014), mahalall (21st April 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Sidney :
    Quote Anyone who understands what is truly happening on this planet is walking this earth with a HUGE target on their back.
    Why ? Is there any immediate intuition you can share here ?

You may be right because I would add few more sentences and views on the source of this agenda and it's symptoms ( and no I'm not pointing to human agencies this time though the 'Bob' above cites them repeatedly ) but feeling as if I've approached a 'sacred border' of safety and what's good to say here.

So I stop and bow .

And wish you all Happy Easter ..

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

pabranno (23rd April 2014), Sidney (20th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

You are correct Agape, regarding the "border of safety". So, at this point, I rather not step any further across that border than I have already. I strongly feel, that those of us with the ability to understand the inner knowledge, have to be very careful with how we share the message. But I also believe any one CAN understand all of this, if they stop and listen. It is this ability to listen, that has been taken away from societies of this planet, via frequencies thrown from TVs, towers, stations in the sky and etc. etc.

If I went screaming from the rooftop, what I feel I know, i would be either dead, or in a straight jacket. And if I were a sleeping person, and someone told me the things I would like to go telling people, I would indeed think they were crazy.

The real goal, is to WAKE enough PEOPLE UP. And I truthfully do not know how this can possibly be accomplished. I am at a loss when It comes to getting through to the people whos minds remain sealed.

It took me a long time to understand, the "listening and trusting the inner voice". And the problem is, the more you trust that inner voice, the more difficult life becomes, and the greater the gap becomes between you and the masses that surround you in life.

I understand the voice. But sadly I do not have any more answers than I did before.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Agape (20th April 2014), Gardener (21st April 2014), pabranno (23rd April 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Although posted in my own Witnesses area, maybe reposting here in a more general area, more will read, understand and thereby comment, whether generally or specifically from their own experiences.
    Miles asked me for comments/update re Bases at the Barge April 27th, so I sent him the following...........................

Its been 20 years since the Bases began, a humble start with myself and Lisa Williams sitting in a country park detailing black projects here in the UK. We left a legacy for all those whom followed over the years. Today we see our legacy with individuals stepping into the public domain and furthering the disclosure we initiated all those years ago. I would have liked very much to have been here with you all today but I'm here among you in spirit. Perhaps I can update the situation later in the year at the Bases conference in August. Please enjoy the day, my best regards, Barry M King
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

ktlight (21st April 2014), pabranno (23rd April 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Although posted in my own Witnesses area, maybe reposting here in a more general area, more will read, understand and thereby comment, whether generally or specifically from their own experiences.
    Miles asked me for comments/update re Bases at the Barge April 27th, so I sent him the following...........................

Its been 20 years since the Bases began, a humble start with myself and Lisa Williams sitting in a country park detailing black projects here in the UK. We left a legacy for all those whom followed over the years. Today we see our legacy with individuals stepping into the public domain and furthering the disclosure we initiated all those years ago. I would have liked very much to have been here with you all today but I'm here among you in spirit. Perhaps I can update the situation later in the year at the Bases conference in August. Please enjoy the day, my best regards, Barry M King

For anyone interested in this subject and hasn't seen it (and anyone else too), I highly recommend watching the maiden voyage of the Bases Project. Here it is.
    And to you Barry...................

Part 2

ps as to not derail the OPs thread here, other Barry King interviews can be found here. (I forgot there was already a thread for those)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...erviews-Thread
    Last edited by Sidney; 20th April 2014 at 22:35.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Agape (20th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OMG what was I thinking with those oversized shades in the very first vid LOL LOL LOL
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

OMG what was I thinking with those oversized shades in the very first vid LOL LOL LOL
    I'm pretty sure that was HOTT back then Actually I think those are coming back. LOL

31. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LOL Fantastic LOL
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    If I went screaming from the rooftop, what I feel I know, i would be either dead, or in a straight jacket. And if I were a sleeping person, and someone told me the things I would like to go telling people, I would indeed think they were crazy.

The real goal, is to WAKE enough PEOPLE UP. And I truthfully do not know how this can possibly be accomplished. I am at a loss when It comes to getting through to the people whos minds remain sealed.
    There's a strong component to this all .. waking up .. whatever it concerns .. called 'personal choice' .

In retrospective .. we all make some choices even as young children .. that get us entangled with certain path of experiencing , possibly for life .
    I suppose .. that many of our generation/s encounter 'other entities' , the same way we occasionally encounter invitations to clubs, sects, orders and businesses .

There's large percentage of people who go to 'give it a try' . And of them .. few encounter difficulties to get out later because many of the above mentioned ventures would not function without trapping few good souls in .
    Some remain for lifetime and work for 'them' . Knowingly or not .

If you're smart ..and wise .. to count your own doubts and vulnerabilities in, it's almost never worth to 'give things a try' when they feel suspicious.

I'm also skeptical about what my quiet inner voice keeps saying .. but I learned that overtime it's likely to be right than wrong .

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

pabranno (23rd April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast