+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: All advice welcome...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 times in 310 posts

Smile All advice welcome...

Hello all. I had trouble picking where to put this topic because it really encompasses too many things so general seems to be an ok fit. I am seeking some advice from fellow avalonians who may have already gone through what I have gone through or may be currently doing so. Any advice welcome. This is a longish story, so I apologize in advance. I will keep it as brief as possible while not ignoring critical points.

I've been on this personal journey of "waking up" for a pretty short amount of time -- since January of this year. It all started when I read a book that simply challenged my perceptions of reality/time etc. It was a fairly harmless book, and an excellent book for that matter (Fringe-ology: Or How I Tried to Explain the Unexplainable by Steve Volk). I never intended to wake up to anything or find any kind of spirituality, but it just kind of happened to me. Reading that book sent me into a tailspin of manic reading and studying on too many topics to name. Essentially all of the things we talk about here. All of it.

I went through a very deep emotional breakdown and purge of all of the horror's of my repressed childhood. Then, as a coping mechanism I thought "I will try meditation!" (unguided, never had done it before). It was all innocent enough, until I felt myself leaving my body and traveling to space, but suddenly I realized it was "home" to me or I felt that way. Then, my body was flooded with a fire and ice that is wholly unexplainable to anyone who has not experienced it. (Later, I read that most people refer to this as Kundalini. I, however, have some different ideas...) I called 911 because I believed that I was dying due to the extremely fast heart rate, the ice fire, and the fact that I could see my life flash before my eyes. Needless to say, they labeled it a panic attack. I know better than that, though, because I have had panic attacks for years, and nothing rivaled this feeling. Nothing.

Fast forward a few days: After some research on kundalini and existential crisis, I decide to try meditation again. But this time, I try the "staring at a candle" kind because I was afraid of floating out of my body again. For some reason, while doing this, I become compelled to focus on trying to change my perception of the colors of the flames. This is an unfortunate choice because it worked, and sent me into a tailspin I have not been able to come back from. I looked away from the candle, and in the center of my room, time and space appears to be ripped open (through some purplish/pink clouds I see "space"). At this point, my mind goes into complete chaos and overdrive. It is impossible to explain because I felt every single thing I could possibly feel at one time it seemed. The main thing I felt that needs explaining is this: I became aware of a part of myself that I never knew about. Unfortunately, in my panic, I misinterpreted the experience. What I felt was happening was that I was living in a complete illusion that my mind had created for me and by challenging that illusion I was waking up to the reality that there was no reality. I was the only being in the world. I was being called to return to my real self which was NOTHING. I literally had to talk myself down off of a ledge. I thought I didn't have a choice to go or not, so I was screaming "I choose my illusion. I choose to stay here" etc. I called my boyfriend in a panic, and told him that I had to stay with him that night, and I did. But all night the electric ice fire keep surging and waking me up.

Ever since that day, I have continued the study, but I get overwhelmed and have these episodes. I have found that my trigger is when my perception of reality and self gets challenged in a huge way. I know many will call this the "ego" and it surely is that. The thing is, I am beginning to understand a bit more about the ego, but it seems now that when I get to close to answers, my body goes into absolute panic mode. Fight or flight. And it is bad. I actually believe that I may have gotten PTSD from the incident where the "cosmos" opened up into my room, and I am now seeking mental help for it.

Here's where the advice from you comes in. I cannot fully get help from a psychologist if I do not tell them the truth about what happened. However, you all know how the "truth" is just "crazy talk" to anyone who has not been there done that. What should I do?

I feel I need the help because I am mentally unravelling sometimes. The fire ice energy is affecting my life in a big way, AND it wakes me up in the middle of the night alllll the time. So, I don't sleep well. I figure I must be dreaming something that triggers it, but by the time I wake up, I am so panicked that I cannot remember the trigger.

At one point, it woke me up and I experienced what doctors call sleep paralysis. However, I feel that I had a visitor, if you will. A man of somewhat dark skin and long red dreads was standing next to me in bed, making unblinking, unemotional eye contact. His hand was on my leg (I felt this). We stared at each other for a minute or so (hard to say as the panic was overtaking me), and then I blinked and he was gone.

So, to tie up:
    -What should I make of all this?
    -How should I go about discussing this with a psychologist without getting thrown into a mental institute or being called schizophrenic? I know I am not. If anything, I may have PTSD.
    -Has anyone had actual experience bringing this up to a professional?

Thank you all for your time.
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

AlaBil (17th April 2014), Bill Ryan (18th May 2014), Earth Angel (17th April 2014), Eram (17th April 2014), Fairy Friend (17th April 2014), Frank V (17th April 2014), genevieve (17th April 2014), halffull (17th April 2014), Hervé (17th April 2014), littleOne (17th April 2014), ljwheat (18th April 2014), mahalall (25th May 2014), Miller (17th April 2014), nephalim (18th April 2014), psydney (11th May 2014), raregem (17th April 2014), Rich (18th April 2014), Selene (19th May 2014), selinam (17th April 2014), shadowstalker (17th April 2014), Snowflower (17th April 2014), transitionalman (18th April 2014), ulli (18th April 2014), Wind (18th April 2014), Zampano (17th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: All advice welcome...

Ask your inner higher self before you meditate to guide you on what it is you are "supposed to do" because sometimes it is urgent for the spiritual side of you to do a mission you signed on for, but how can you complete it, if the very aspect of night travel/obe, is frightening you? Ask your higher self to allow you to know, that "it is with you" as you travel, until you get comfortable with the hang of it. After all that is what it's there for. You have an important piece/part, in your mission to play. Perhaps it's why your here, so you know you aren't alone in going through it, and to alleviate your fear, so you can learn/get comfortable/confident that you are more powerful than dark side, because they want you to fear them to prevent what you must do/or where you must be?
    God said "Fear not." Presidents with this same understanding said: "We have nothing to fear, but fear itself."
    Stand up, gain courage and ask higher self to help you with what it is "you fear."
    Fear is what the dark side uses as energy, so you must overcome it, to overcome the dark side with safe passage and no fear.

I was frightened when I saw a shoreline similar to FL go up in atomic bomb about 13 years back, but something happened from 2007 until it peaked in 2012 and that vision is no longer a very strong possibility since I've been assured that anyone about to destroy any persons, planets, or oceans through nukes, will not be allowed.
    Their time is OVER! That was the message in that exclaimational way.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 17th April 2014 at 14:40.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

littleOne (17th April 2014), nephalim (18th April 2014), raregem (17th April 2014), selinam (17th April 2014), Zaya (17th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    -What should I make of all this?
    -How should I go about discussing this with a psychologist without getting thrown into a mental institute or being called schizophrenic? I know I am not. If anything, I may have PTSD.

Thank you all for your time.
    Zaya...

Your experiences here are beyond my ability to help or to suggest what to do next. I do however, want to thank you for the effort in making this post. I'll try and keep a eye on this thread and hopefully more help is coming.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

nephalim (18th April 2014), raregem (17th April 2014), Zaya (17th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

I don't like giving advice because we're all different . That said, I would most certainly NOT talk to any so called professional people about how you woke up . Most people don't have a clue and most will attack you for your feelings/beliefs . It's not their fault they have been programmed to do so . Anything out of their norm is unnatural to them .

I don't know about others , but I felt disbelief , then anger , now I'm chilled . I'm looking towards the more spiritual . I hope you find what you're looking for , there are many good folks on here who may help , it's a difficult path . You are not alone my friend , there are many who know what you are experiencing .
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

Earth Angel (17th April 2014), genevieve (17th April 2014), halffull (17th April 2014), littleOne (17th April 2014), nephalim (18th April 2014), psydney (11th May 2014), raregem (17th April 2014), spiritwind (25th May 2014), T Smith (17th April 2014), Zaya (17th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    God said "Fear not." Presidents with this same understanding said: "We have nothing to fear, but fear itself."
    Stand up, gain courage and ask higher self to help you with what it is "you fear."
    Fear is what the dark side uses as energy, so you must overcome it, to overcome the dark side with safe passage and no fear.
    First off, thank you for your lovely response. I agree with you that fear is absolutely my problem. I know what I am capable of (I think), but I am so so scared to fully "go there". I am in a very strange place between beginning to understand and stopping myself from full understanding because of this crippling fear.

You have brought me to an interesting thought that I have never had before. You mentioned the dark side wanting me in fear. Do you believe it is possible that this fight or flight response I have to leaving my body may be part of the "programming" everyone speaks of? Do you think my body may be fighting the program?

My mind seems to be trying to leave my body all the time, but I talk it out of it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

halffull (17th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Originally published in The American Journal of Psychotherapy, 1991 © Greg Bogart, all rights reserved

Are meditation and psychotherapy compatible? While meditation leads to physiological, behavioral, and cognitive changes that may have potential therapeutic benefits, psychoanalytic and Jungian critics claim that meditation is regressive, fosters dissociation, and neglects the unconscious. In contrast, transpersonal theorists contend that, when used with attention to assessing the individual's developmental stage and choice of an appropriate method, meditation may promote inner calm, loving kindness toward oneself and others, access to previously unconscious material, transformative insight into emotional conflicts, and changes in the experience of personal identity.
    Quote By Kevin Williams

In a hospital in Switzerland in 1944, the world-renowned psychiatrist Carl G. Jung, had a heart attack and then a near-death experience. His vivid encounter with the light, plus the intensely meaningful insights led Jung to conclude that his experience came from something real and eternal. Jung's experience is unique in that he saw the Earth from a vantage point of about a thousand miles above it. His incredibly accurate view of the Earth from outer space was described about two decades before astronauts in space first described it. Subsequently, as he reflected on life after death, Jung recalled the meditating Hindu from his near-death experience and read it as a parable of the archetypal Higher Self, the God-image within. Carl Jung, who founded analytical psychology, centered on the archetypes of the collective unconscious. The following is an excerpt from his autobiography entitled Memories, Dreams, Reflections describing his near-death experience.
    Quote The beginning of 1944 I broke my foot, and this misadventure was followed by a heart attack. In a state of unconsciousness, I experienced deliriums and visions which must have begun when I hung on the edge of death and was being given oxygen and camphor injections. The images were so tremendous that I myself concluded that I was close to death. My nurse afterward told me:

"It was as if you were surrounded by a bright glow."

That was a phenomenon she had sometimes observed in the dying, she added. I had reached the outermost limit, and do not know whether I was in a dream or an ecstasy. At any rate, extremely strange things began to happen to me.
    Quote Carl Jung's work on himself and his patients convinced him that life has a spiritual purpose beyond material goals. Our main task, he believed, is to discover and fulfil our deep innate potential, much as the acorn contains the potential to become the oak, or the caterpillar to become the butterfly. Based on his study of Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Gnosticism, Taoism, and other traditions, Jung perceived that this journey of transformation is at the mystical heart of all religions. It is a journey to meet the self and at the same time to meet the Divine. Unlike Sigmund Freud, Jung thought spiritual experience was essential to our well-being
    Quote In Jungian psychology, the shadow or "shadow aspect" may refer to (1) an unconscious aspect of the personality which the conscious ego does not identify in itself. Because one tends to reject or remain ignorant of the least desirable aspects of one's personality, the shadow is largely negative, or (2) the entirety of the unconscious, i.e., everything of which a person is not fully conscious. There are, however, positive aspects which may also remain hidden in one's shadow (especially in people with low self-esteem).[1] Contrary to a Freudian definition of shadow, therefore, the Jungian shadow can include everything outside the light of consciousness, and may be positive or negative. "Everyone carries a shadow," Jung wrote, "and the less it is embodied in the individual's conscious life, the blacker and denser it is."[2] It may be (in part) one's link to more primitive animal instincts,[3] which are superseded during early childhood by the conscious mind.
    Quote I really wanted quietness to meditate in, but there was always something going on outside my flat — taxis idling, people fighting, a guy shouting the titles of the newspapers he was selling. When I got disturbed I’d end up furious because of the frustrated desire for silence that I had, and sometimes I’d have quite violent emotions arising — highly ironic when you’re doing the development of lovingkindness practice!
    Quote EXPERIENCES IN MEDITATION

Various persons get various spiritual experiences. There cannot be a common experience for all. It depends upon the temperament, mode of Sadhana, place of concentration and various other factors. Some hear melodious sounds in the ears. Some see lights. Some get Ananda (spiritual bliss). Some get both Prakasa and Ananda. During meditation, you may experience that you are rising from your seat. Some experience that they fly in the air.

RAPTURE

During meditation, you get rapture or ecstasy. It is of five kinds viz., the lesser thrill, momentary rapture, flooding rapture, transporting rapture and all-pervading rapture. The lesser thrill is only able to raise the hairs of the body (like the goose skin). The momentary rapture is like the productions of lightning, moment by moment. Like waves breaking on the seashore, the flooding rapture descends rapidly on the body and breaks. Transporting rapture is strong and lifts the body up to the extent of launching it into the air. When the all-pervading rapture arises, the whole body is completely surcharged, blown like a full-bladder.
    Quote CROSSING THE BODY-CONSCIOUSNESS

Aspirants are eager to get spiritual experiences soon. As soon as they get them, they are afraid. They are awfully alarmed when they go above the body-consciousness. They entertain a passing wonder whether they will come back again or not. Why should they be afraid at all? It does not matter much whether they return to body-consciousness or not. All our attempts are mainly directed towards getting over this body-consciousness. We are used to certain limitations. When these limitations suddenly drop away, we feel that there is no definite base left to stand upon. That is the reason why we are afraid when we go above the body-consciousness. That is a novel experience. Courage is needed. Bravery is an indispensable requisite. Sruti says, "Nayam-atma balahinena labhyah-This Atman can hardly be attained by weak (timid) persons." All sorts of forces have to be encountered on the way. A dacoit or an anarchist can easily realise God, because he is fearless. A push in the right direction is only necessary for him. How Jagai and Madhai, rogues of the first water, became very good saints! They pelted stones at Nityananda, the disciple of Lord Gouranga. Nityananda won them by pure divine love. Dacoit Ratnakara became Sage Valmiki.
    Quote When your inner being changes, you feel a flame going upwards.
    Water, even water in contact with fire, starts evaporating upwards. Water without fire moves downwards. With fire immediately a change comes in. Beyond one hundred degrees the fire has made the water ready to move upwards; the dimension changes.
    Fire always moves upwards. Even if you hold a lamp upside down the flame will go upwards, the flame cannot go downwards.
    Fire is an effort to reach the highest peak, the omega point.
    Another thing: if you watch a flame, you can see it only for a few seconds, split seconds, then it disappears. The higher you go, the more you disappear; the lower you go, the more solid you become.
    Watch water: if it goes on getting lower and lower and lower and colder and colder, it becomes frozen, it becomes ice. Then it is like stone, then all movement stops; then it is dead. When water is frozen it is dead, it is no longer alive. You will have to melt it through fire; then movement will appear again. You will have to heat it so much that it comes to a hundred-degree point; then it will move upwards.
    So there are three stages: no movement, that is when you are frozen; a downward movement, that is when you are like water – first stage like ice, second like water – and the third is when you evaporate: then you move upwards.

hope you are feeling better.

12. Link to Post #7
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Zaya,

Focus on your heart center.....your soul essence and tell yourself that your soul is where your truth lies......ten years ago I went through my kundalini experience....4 months of being enraptured by unusual energies..... a book you may want to read is Our Universal Journey by George Kavassilas.
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 17th April 2014 at 15:34.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

raregem (17th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

I agree wholeheartedly with scanner. Don't go to any professional psychologist/psychiatrist.

I have a friend who calls herself an angel guide liaison who connects with her clients' guides and offers valuable insights and information. Perhaps she would be helpful. For contact info, please PM me.

Bless you, Zaya.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

15. The Following User Says Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Earth Angel (17th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Have you thought that maybe stopping meditation for a while, at least until you can find a practitioner who is able to explain what is going on, might be a good idea? What happens if you don't meditate etc?

If the symptoms start to balance out and lessen to a point where you are able to function adequately then continue your life as before (just with a different understanding of the world).

If symptoms continue to cause you problems Zaya then see a health professional.
    Describe the problem to the health professional as best you can and ffs don't try and self diagnose.

Have you spoken to your boyfriend about what is going on (or isn't it that kind of relationship)? What about other relatives (as long as they aren't the panicky screaming run around sort). Maybe you just need to be able to talk to someone... Remember that if there is a problem your friends and family may not be able to identify it.

I know that the "Genie back in bottle" is a bit late now however I would suggest walking. Long, very slow, very deliberate, walks. Get into nature and be aware of what is around you. Walk slow and listen. Don't be a freak about it, like some weird Edward Scissorhands type character. Just get out and walk, stop for a while somewhere and listen to what's around you. Reconnect.

If that don't work then see if there's someone in your area who might be able to help (a good Buddhist or Dzogchen centre would probably be able too offer some advice). If nothing else works then see a health professional and discuss what is going on. If you can't function, you can't function.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    I don't like giving advice because we're all different . That said, I would most certainly NOT talk to any so called professional people about how you woke up . Most people don't have a clue and most will attack you for your feelings/beliefs . It's not their fault they have been programmed to do so . Anything out of their norm is unnatural to them .

I don't know about others , but I felt disbelief , then anger , now I'm chilled . I'm looking towards the more spiritual . I hope you find what you're looking for , there are many good folks on here who may help , it's a difficult path . You are not alone my friend , there are many who know what you are experiencing .
    Thank you for welcoming me. This is a very tough time for me. I sometimes feel like I am secure and know a lot. Then other times I feel like I do not know what is up from down.

I agree it is not best to talk to a professional about it most likely (hence the thread). I am just wondering how to skirt around it if I actually do have PTSD from it and need PTSD specific therapy. I can't just make up another event.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by GloriousPoetry (here)
    Zaya,

Focus on your heart center.....your soul essence and tell yourself that your soul is where your truth lies......ten years ago I went through my kundalini experience....4 months of being enraptured by unusual energies..... a book you may want to read is Our Universal Journey by George Kavassilas.
    Thank you for the suggested reading. I have read most of "Kundalini Rising" and gained insight, but did not lose the fear. I still cannot decide whether I believe the entire doctrine about kundalini or not. I feel that I experienced exactly what it is described as, but it was so traumatic I may not be seeing it clearly. I spoke with a Guru in town, and she put me on a Vata diet and told me to do sesame oil massages every night.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

GloriousPoetry (23rd April 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    Have you thought that maybe stopping meditation for a while, at least until you can find a practitioner who is able to explain what is going on, might be a good idea? What happens if you don't meditate etc?
    I never meditated again after the experience in January. It rises on its own accord now. I do not invite it consciously.

Have you spoken to your boyfriend about what is going on (or isn't it that kind of relationship)? What about other relatives (as long as they aren't the panicky screaming run around sort). Maybe you just need to be able to talk to someone... Remember that if there is a problem your friends and family may not be able to identify it.
    I have. I do not keep anything from him. He is very supportive, but he doesn't understand it himself. I also believe I may be overwhelming him with it, so I try to keep it in more.

Walk slow and listen. Don't be a freak about it, like some weird Edward Scissorhands type character. Just get out and walk, stop for a while somewhere and listen to what's around you. Reconnect.
    I am going to try to reconnect with nature more in general -- and this weekend. Thank you for reminding me!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

panopticon (18th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

this reminds me eerily of that silly Frank Peretti novel.

Piercing the Darkness...

all these UN people meditate and channel the 'evil' ascended masters lol an' it's up to Dan Brown (just kidding) I mean angels and demons to fight it out.

the book seems good if you're a bible thumper but after you leave home leaves a bitter taste. lol

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Hey Zaya!!! Way to go girl. cc. (chuckle chuckle, I use little ccs' for little chuckles.)

YOU are there. This is your High Self, beginning to awaken you to your Ture Spirit Self. Evidently it's time for you to get going with what it was you came here to do. WE, are Immortal Spirit Beings Of The Highest Order, and NOTHING can harm us. Fear Nothing, you are normal. This body, is not, who you really are. It is just a suit that we wear, to have this physical experience. period.

If yo go ask MSM about all this, you may just wind up in a rubber room talkin to yerself, ferever. yep, THEY don't have a clue.

What you are experiencing is spontaneous astral projection, and nothing to be fearfull of. You are simply going home. When you move into the Astral... YOU, are in complete control of YOUR experience. You are a Powerfull Immortal Being, and NOTHING, can harm you. Your very own fear, can attract things that may frighten you, but they cannot harm you, and you can just tell them to "buzz off"!! cc. The very first thing to do when you move into the astral, is to say the words; "I GO TO MY HIGH SELF." High Self, not Higher Self. If you say Higher, you may get just that. A Higher version of yourself, but not your High Self. High Self, means the Highest. The Source Self. yep, our HS is Source. HS/Source. And we can return to ONE, with IT. We can return NOW, not after we die. WE don't have to wait for death to achieve this.

You've already read a bunch in your quest for knowledge on this subject, now go read the "rest of the story", on my thread. cc. There's a couple of more books that I recommend, that you need to read, and you can find them on his website, for free.
    He has written about thee simplest methodology for achieving Astral Projection that I have found. His is the method that used, to achieve Astral Projection. (OBE, out of body experience.)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Soul-and-OBE

You might wanna read this post, just to get a feel for the "rest" of the story. ccc.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post820551

And now the fun begins!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Earth Angel (17th April 2014), littleOne (17th April 2014), nephalim (18th April 2014), seeker/reader (18th April 2014), Selene (19th May 2014), Shezbeth (19th May 2014), Ulyse30 (18th April 2014), Wind (18th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

My advice, take them for what they are worth (free, worth nothing, only you can judge for yourself):

1. Get a REAL person in real physical life to guide you. Much easier. More available. Less misunderstanding than with Internet forums text conversations. Will also ground you. Try asking from local meditation or yoga circles first.

2. Do NOT talk to a psychiatrist until you have more grips on the whole thing yourself. It's your experience, your reality - study it. Don't let others tell exactly for you what it is.

3. If you are pressing too hard and having experiences you don't like, then slow down. Live a couple of normal days/weeks/months. Walk in the nature. Eat properly. Stay hydrated. Do ordinary things. Laugh. Go out with friends. Forget about all this. You can always come back to it more balanced and more recharged.

Other than that - stay playful and listen to yourself, respect your own experiences, whether curiousity, urges, fears, blockages or tiredness.
    "By means of the superknowledge of the unobstructed pure celestial eye great enlightening beings see sentient beings in worlds as many as atoms in untold buddha-lands [...]"
    - Flower Ornament Scripture: The Avatamsaka Sutra

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pathaka For This Post:

mahalall (25th May 2014), Selene (19th May 2014), Strat (19th April 2014), TraineeHuman (18th April 2014), Ulyse30 (18th April 2014), Wind (18th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Thank you. And thank you for the quotes. Interesting reading because it sounds like you may be implying something I had a hunch about but maybe did not say -- that what happened to me is extremely close to what happens during near death experiences. Do you think there could be a connection?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Thank you. And thank you for the quotes. Interesting reading because it sounds like you may be implying something I had a hunch about but maybe did not say -- that what happened to me is extremely close to what happens during near death experiences. Do you think there could be a connection?
    I have no idea what causes the experiences, but I think if you are very careful who you talk to and what you share,
    i.e. try to be calm and rational about the experiences but communicate that they stressed you out,
    it might be worth your time to anonymously fish around and find a decent Jungian analyst;
    some are better than others -- some just refer for meds whereas others do real work for the client,
    you might have some success and open-mindedness if you find a good Jungian analyst.

They handle a lot of that kind of thing, i.e. meditation and stress,
    OBEs and past life regression.

On another note it could also be good to talk to someone who knows something about Chariot/Throne OBEs.
    They are likely familiar with the type of experience you've had.

Some people have these very strange OBEs and astral projection without being close to death etc.
    not sure why but it's possible.

I just wanted you to know that Carl Jung experienced this.
    It doesn't really matter than he was ill -- what matters is what he saw and how he felt.

it can feel really scary to think that the body is being left behind.

perhaps it is a talent that we lose as children/teens -- when the flying dreams stop we lose our OBE ability.

but certain special people can still control it.

p.s. the Four Rabbinim is a good story for when this happens to people.
    http://rrzbeginnersmind.blogspot.com...-rabbinim.html

Quote The Four Rabbinim

One night four Rabbinim were visted by an angel who awakened them and carried them to the Seventh Vault of the Seventh Heaven. There they beheld the sacred Wheel of Ezekiel.

Somewhere in the descent from Pardes, Paradise, to Earth, one Rabbi, having seen such splendor, lost his mind and wandered frothing and foaming until the end of his days. The second Rabbi was extremely cynical: "Oh, I just dreamed Ezekiel's Wheel, that was all. Nothing really happened." The third Rabbi carried on and on about what he had seen, for he was totally obsessed. He lectured and would not stop with how it was all constructed and what it all meant...and in this way he went astray and betrayed his faith. The fourth Rabbi, who was a poet, took a paper in hand and a reed and sat near the window writing song after song praising the evening dove, his daughter in her cradle, and all the stars in the sky. And he lived his life better than before.

p.p.s. you might also try a prayer to one or more of the "crossroads/messenger gods"
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 17th April 2014 at 21:32.

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Zaya

Quote How should I go about discussing this with a psychologist without getting thrown into a mental institute or being called schizophrenic? I know I am not. If anything, I may have PTSD.
    I would just simply say DON'T

Your being set free so don't go running to the jailers!

Study some more and experience some more in Peace!

Love and Hug's
    Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Zaya (18th April 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thank you, Sirdipswitch and Pathanka.

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    YOU are there. This is your High Self, beginning to awaken you to your Ture Spirit Self. Evidently it's time for you to get going with what it was you came here to do. WE, are Immortal Spirit Beings Of The Highest Order, and NOTHING can harm us. Fear Nothing, you are normal. This body, is not, who you really are. It is just a suit that we wear, to have this physical experience. period.

---

What you are experiencing is spontaneous astral projection, and nothing to be fearfull of. You are simply going home. When you move into the Astral... YOU, are in complete control of YOUR experience.
    That is the thing... I do not FEEL in control when it happens. Well, I guess I feel like I can stop the full thing from happening.

I have been working through your thread slowly, actually. There are some subjects I have to take slowly because I fear I will become overwhelmed and... fire.I have in my possession the book you wrote the thread about, though I have not started it yet.

UPDATE: Sirdipswitch, I also intended to ask you something. Does the firey feeling ever go away? Are you able to travel without those physical symptoms?
    Last edited by Zaya; 18th April 2014 at 00:27.

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi Zaya

Quote How should I go about discussing this with a psychologist without getting thrown into a mental institute or being called schizophrenic? I know I am not. If anything, I may have PTSD.
    I would just simply say DON'T

Your being set free so don't go running to the jailers!

Study some more and experience some more in Peace!

Love and Hug's
    Alan
    Thanks. That was sort of what I figured... I think I will still try out some therapy to help me work through my emotional issues from childhood, but I will leave all of this out of it for the time being.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (18th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

This video I use on a regular basis, that helps me clear the cobwebs of daily life like the tides of the ocean never go totally away and try to renew there holds on us all. Enjoy.

Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

TraineeHuman (18th April 2014), Zaya (18th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast