+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Must read: sex, Christ, astral, all according to your use of your genitals.

1. Link to Post #61
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Default Re: Must read: sex, Christ, astral, all according to your use of your genitals.

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Well, well, well, what a bunch of pussies, I posted this on Avalon and TheOneTruth at the same time, gave a Dramatic intro which included my womanising for effects and 100 page book and watched THE OH so spiritual monkeys at work, as it started to progress I called some people to watch this FEAR from so called grown and stable spiritual elite full of care and concern.

I Waiting for some idiot to actually read the Fking book first, before opinionating, but NO my stupid mistake.

Not all of you but most of you showed concern and I thank you, but you did not read the fking book.

Pearls to swine my friends, pearls to swine.

In this book are pearls, if only you gave yourself, your overintellectual brain a chance, he divulged things that others had been killed for, you fearmongering pussies.

Why did the Roman Catholic Church exterminates the Gnostics, why were they underground for 2000 years

Some of you are so fking stupid, you shame me. Its amazing that you managed to learn how to breathe.

Dont Like, Dont Read, Keep your nonsense and opinions to your self

Can you not by now discern, and read between the line of what is written, Do you think I am going to have sex hissing like a fking snake, I would get my face smacked and get my balls kicked inn, Grow up Oh wise ones.

I will not discuss this book with you Guys, stay where you are, you will never move on or progress with an attitude, talk about being negative

Warmest regards as ever to you all, dumb or not

roman
    Get your hand off it Roman.

I downloaded the book, read a few pages, wasn't impressed, so didn't contribute.

My understanding is not based in judeo-christian mythology and so does not involve a personified deity or his invented opponent.

When I read all the stuff about Lucifer, Jehovah, the garden of Eden and some of the other sections in this book I decided to not read it further in depth (though I skimmed the rest). Take this as an example:

Quote Before the new Aquarian Age begins, all nations will have to pay their great karmic debts; there will be war between East and West for the good of humanity; this is what Lord Jehovah says. We know that the Orient will win the war.
    “In the Aquarian Age, capital will be decapitated;” “The United States will be punished;” so it is written in the Law. The Vatican will be bombarded and destroyed by blood and fire. Soon, it will pay its horrible debts. Spain will become transformed; all of Europe will become totally sovietized. The Americas will form a great confederation during the sign of Aquarius. They shall fight by land, sea and air, even in the poles; the Orient will win. In the year 2,018, even flashlights or portable lamps will be atomic.
    Come on... Atomic flash lights in 4 years? All of Europe is going to become "Sovietized"?

Anyway, it didn't take me long to recognise the underlying Theosophy teachings, even if I was skim reading. Old Blavatsky would be proud of ya Roman.

Anyway, good luck on your mission or whatever and I hope it all works out well for you.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2014), Flash (19th April 2014), Gardener (18th April 2014), NancyV (18th April 2014), PurpleLama (18th April 2014), risveglio (18th April 2014), Shezbeth (18th April 2014), Wind (18th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Default Re: Must read: sex, Christ, astral, all according to your use of your genitals.

Wow.

Allow me to shed the pussy role for a moment and adopt the hat of brutal honesty.

Troll

BAD ROMAN!

SPANK!

If this stuff is supposed to provide some kind of well being, then why perchance do you end up ranting, as you did, in post #50? If anything, you've actually given me a good reason not to read your material on the grounds that it's clearly not working to help you find any inner peace.

As for the rest of us, I sincerely hope we've all acquired the ability to take what we like and leave the rest.

I'm a student. I have to read. I love to read, I want to read! Right now I'm studying for finals so my time for reading is limited. Loungelizard (who you will soon realize IS a scholar and a gentleman) is not only great at debate but also an eager and willing participant. Your shutting him down only does you a disservice, sir. I've interacted with him on a couple of threads and found his conversation not only enlightening, but he even has the knack of being able to help me see things in text/discussion that I never would've seen had I not discussed the matters with him. Again, it seems to me that if there are pearls in this material that give wisdom the results are not evident in your behavior here.

Leave the room. Go play some pool and try to forget your philosophy for a while, sir. When you return perhaps you will have spent the temper tantrum and we can discuss the issues of this material as mature adults.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2014), Eram (18th April 2014), Gardener (18th April 2014), Limor Wolf (18th April 2014), NancyV (18th April 2014), PurpleLama (18th April 2014), risveglio (18th April 2014), Shezbeth (18th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    I do not dabble in this information, If I bring this information up for people to check it out, its because there is something that we should at least look into, I do this 24/7, I had not had a holiday for the past 20 years, this is all I do my friend, and those that know me, will tell you I do not play games, and I dont dabble, and have no time for Bull**** in respect to what I do, I have absolutely no patience with dabblers, one either does or does not, thats who I am and always have been.
    This might seem unrelated, but does the 'name' Shadderfer mean anything to you? He said something similar to me about 'dabblers' in an unrelated forum.

I appreciate your conviction to the information you provide. Mark Passio was a breath of fresh air (for the most part) as he echoed perceptions and dispositions I had reached, held, and maintained as being either 'perceivably true' or 'reasonably probable'.

I have not yet read the book you present, though I saved it for later perusal. I will get to it eventually but have other responsibilities, obligations, time constraints, and interests (including OTHER more LENGTHY books) that are more pressing (not to mention less dictatorial),

I will say, your demeanor in this particular thread is not exactly a glowing recommendation as to the veracity of the book. If the proof can be said to be in the pudding, I am unimpressed.

Surely you have heard that what is right and correct for one person is not necessarily right and correct for all?

My advice: Less vitriol, less rhetoric, more veritas. And yes, I know you did not ask for advice, but neither did I ask your permission to give it. ^_~
    I know you needed to have your say, I understand and welcome it, you entered my thread at your peril my friend ( but neither did I ask your permission to give it. ^_~[/QUOTE] ) please try to get over yourself.

Regards

roman

6. Link to Post #64
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    Well, well, well, what a bunch of pussies, I posted this on Avalon and TheOneTruth at the same time, gave a Dramatic intro which included my womanising for effects and 100 page book and watched THE OH so spiritual monkeys at work, as it started to progress I called some people to watch this FEAR from so called grown and stable spiritual elite full of care and concern.

I Waiting for some idiot to actually read the Fking book first, before opinionating, but NO my stupid mistake.

Not all of you but most of you showed concern and I thank you, but you did not read the fking book.

In this book are pearls, if only you gave yourself, your overintellectual brain a chance, he divulged things that others had been killed for, you fearmongering pussies.

Why did the Roman Catholic Church exterminates the Gnostics, why were they underground for 2000 years

Some of you are so fking stupid, you shame me. Its amazing that you managed to learn how to breathe.

Can you not by now discern, and read between the line of what is written, Do you think I am going to have sex hissing like a fking snake, I would get my face smacked and get my balls kicked inn, Grow up Oh wise ones.

I will not discuss this book with you Guys, stay where you are, you will never move on or progress with an attitude, talk about being negative

roman
    Get your hand off it Roman.

I downloaded the book, read a few pages, wasn't impressed, so didn't contribute.

My understanding is not based in judeo-christian mythology and so does not involve a personified deity or his invented opponent.

When I read all the stuff about Lucifer, Jehovah, the garden of Eden and some of the other sections in this book I decided to not read it further in depth (though I skimmed the rest). Take this as an example:

Quote Before the new Aquarian Age begins, all nations will have to pay their great karmic debts; there will be war between East and West for the good of humanity; this is what Lord Jehovah says. We know that the Orient will win the war.
    “In the Aquarian Age, capital will be decapitated;” “The United States will be punished;” so it is written in the Law. The Vatican will be bombarded and destroyed by blood and fire. Soon, it will pay its horrible debts. Spain will become transformed; all of Europe will become totally sovietized. The Americas will form a great confederation during the sign of Aquarius. They shall fight by land, sea and air, even in the poles; the Orient will win. In the year 2,018, even flashlights or portable lamps will be atomic.
    Come on... Atomic flash lights in 4 years? All of Europe is going to become "Sovietized"?

Anyway, it didn't take me long to recognise the underlying Theosophy teachings, even if I was skim reading. Old Blavatsky would be proud of ya Roman.

Anyway, good luck on your mission or whatever and I hope it all works out well for you.

-- Pan
    Like I had said you need to read between the lines and not the names and rhetoric, you need to discern, By the way its Blavatska she is a women, ski is a man

Good luck to you in your dabbling

roman

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Camilo (18th April 2014), panopticon (18th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #65
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    Wow.

Allow me to shed the pussy role for a moment and adopt the hat of brutal honesty.

Troll

BAD ROMAN!

SPANK!

If this stuff is supposed to provide some kind of well being, then why perchance do you end up ranting, as you did, in post #50? If anything, you've actually given me a good reason not to read your material on the grounds that it's clearly not working to help you find any inner peace.

As for the rest of us, I sincerely hope we've all acquired the ability to take what we like and leave the rest.

I'm a student. I have to read. I love to read, I want to read! Right now I'm studying for finals so my time for reading is limited. Loungelizard (who you will soon realize IS a scholar and a gentleman) is not only great at debate but also an eager and willing participant. Your shutting him down only does you a disservice, sir. I've interacted with him on a couple of threads and found his conversation not only enlightening, but he even has the knack of being able to help me see things in text/discussion that I never would've seen had I not discussed the matters with him. Again, it seems to me that if there are pearls in this material that give wisdom the results are not evident in your behavior here.

Leave the room. Go play some pool and try to forget your philosophy for a while, sir. When you return perhaps you will have spent the temper tantrum and we can discuss the issues of this material as mature adults.
    Thank you Milneman

Apologies for the upset and apologies to Loungelizard, not exactly in the spirit for a debate at the moment.

By the way you are not here to find inner peace, you are here to find your escape

Warmest regards

roman

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Like I had said you need to read between the lines and not the names and rhetoric, you need to discern, By the way its Blavatska she is a women, ski is a man
    Please get the basics right. Her name was Helena Petrovna Blavatsky as shown by her signature.

roman
    And to you with yours.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

PurpleLama (18th April 2014), Shezbeth (18th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #67
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Dear oh dear,

Inner peace is escape.
    Last edited by Tony; 18th April 2014 at 19:09.
    www.buddhainthemud.com

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Agape (18th April 2014), DNA (18th April 2014), PurpleLama (18th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #68
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Please get the basics right. Her name was Helena Petrovna Blavatsky as shown by her signature.

roman
    And to you with yours.

-- Pan
    Thats her husbands name, for reason of legalities she has to assume it, shes a Slav, so am I, she is a ska, thank you

regards

roman

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Tony (here)
    Dear oh dear,

Inner peace is escape.
    Well, well, My friend, you seem to of got it wrong again, check you doctrine, escape from the wheel of life, the Matrix, got it.

Regards

roman

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

DarMar (19th April 2014), panopticon (18th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Thats her husbands name, for reason of legalities she has to assume it, shes a Slav, so am I, she is a ska, thank you
    You're welcome.

So the name she used wasn't actually her name? Hehehe, are you actually trying to say we should all now call her Helena Blavatska because... What? Everyone else is wrong and she was a bad Helena to use her husbands name? You really are precious Roman.

Yes, the slav form of the name in the feminine is Blavatska however...

If her name is written Blavatsky and that is what all her works are signed and what she answered to then who am I to say you're being silly. Hehehehe. Shame my great grand mother ain't still alive, she'd have been able to say what name the silly old bugger answered too.

Anyway, you were trying to teach some psuedo-theosophical doctrine.

Is Woer something Passio is teaching now is he?

-- Pan

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

NancyV (18th April 2014), ROMANWKT (18th April 2014), Shezbeth (18th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #70
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

By the way,I had just been permanently (forever) banned by TheOneTruth website, that should make most of you happy, thank you

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You're welcome.

So the name she used wasn't actually her name? Hehehe, are you actually trying to say we should all now call her Helena Blavatska because... What? Everyone else is wrong and she was a bad Helena to use her husbands name? You really are precious Roman.

Yes, the slav form of the name in the feminine is Blavatska however...

If her name is written Blavatsky and that is what all her works are signed and what she answered to then who am I to say you're being silly. Hehehehe. Shame my great grand mother ain't still alive, she'd have been able to say what name the silly old bugger answered too.

Anyway, you were trying to teach some psuedo-theosophical doctrine.

Is Woer something Passio is teaching now is he?

-- Pan
    Stay happy my friend. its all nonsense

regards

roman

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

panopticon (18th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Stay happy my friend. its all nonsense
    You stay happy to me ol' salt. I've never heard of theOneTruth website so can't really offer condolences etc as they'd be just words. The internet's an ever expanding frontier so I'm sure you'll find somewhere that has similar subject matter to there.

Anyway, it's been good chittering but it's very late here (rooster is bloody crowing!) and if anyone needs their beauty sleep it's me.

-- Pan

20. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

ROMANWKT (18th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

Hello Roman, this isn't easy reading for an average 'unenlightened' individual who did not get through the basics of any religion and spiritual path ,
    who did not do their meditation as required ..
    who misunderstood that there's some kind of outer force, Guru or a God ,
    asking you to meditate in order to Know ,

yet .. I mean , by simple observation ... many if not all members of this 'new age' community are familiar with the basic principles of Buddhist & Christian & Hindu ..and pagan 'tantra' .
    I mean that's what most 'westerners' understand under the term tantra anyway, for misuse of terminology and lack of proper education on their side ,
    since 'tantra' means a 'thread' , lineage of teachings passed from teacher to disciple and 99% of those teachings are about ethics and mind and energy training and about 1% is about sexual union and great bliss,
    though as we all know it's the 1% that appears so attractive to any uneducated ear , with promise of easy and painless way to great enlightenment .

So somehow , I don't doubt that most of the younger people here are actually familiar with the concept - though not many had the time and experience to understand it,

whether they wish to discuss something that is beyond their spiritual 'expertise' is quite another point .

In the context of ancient teachings .. we all are 'born' out of multiple causality that embraces intent , great love - bliss, consciousness, intelligence , and emotions . All of these factors and their respective counterparts need to be present to give birth to new life .
    Equally, all of this needs to be present to produce timeless transformation through moments of male-female union.

That's why .. the real 'gurus' do not teach sexuality to students who did not do all the other practise and homework before wards . No they don't .

Knowing how strong is the animalistic instinct in lower case humanity , without quantitative understanding it tends to be strong drag downwards . It's been used and misused so many times from times of old and mostly it resulted in little communities practising their pleasures with no restraint ,
    achieving fairly no results than indulgence in human pleasure .

Curiously , there's possibly nothing that many people want to speak about more than their sex, bliss , and path to enlightenment . But when you call for discussion , from sort of patriarchal stand , you can see these people are also protecting their innocence and they won't give it away on request . Which I think, is the right thing to do when you're young and immature .

I also do not think for a moment that you've missed something ..if you did not know 'then' since all your inner experience is contained within you .
    The part that is truly missing with most individuals in our cultures IS meditation,
    that's what Tony gently tried to remind of ,
    since without deeper meditative experience you are not able to transform deeper layers of your consciousness, your subtle energies and bliss, will always remain what they are .
    On the other hand ... to meditation adept .. these books are of very little if any use but , any simple experience ..simple like a sneeze .. can literally throw you out of the ordinary to the realm of extraordinary, miraculous, divine .. perception and knowing . And that's what your 'trained' and guided sexual union is supposed to do ... and mostly, it doesn't .

Anything done with full consciousness and pure intent ultimately leads to the Union with Divine, a prayer , a moment of love, compassion, deed or a powerful thought .. imagine match the exact intent and causality Divine by doing the right thing at the right time ?

That's why it's so rare ... away from the chaos of human mind ..

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Catsquotl (18th April 2014), NancyV (18th April 2014), Pilgrim (19th April 2014), PurpleLama (18th April 2014), ROMANWKT (19th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

roman
    I so love your outbursts that show your true colors.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Pilgrim (19th April 2014), PurpleLama (18th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #74
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Hello Roman, this isn't easy reading for an average 'unenlightened' individual who did not get through the basics of any religion and spiritual path ,
    who did not do their meditation as required ..
    who misunderstood that there's some kind of outer force, Guru or a God ,
    asking you to meditate in order to Know ,

yet .. I mean , by simple observation ... many if not all members of this 'new age' community are familiar with the basic principles of Buddhist & Christian & Hindu ..and pagan 'tantra' .
    I mean that's what most 'westerners' understand under the term tantra anyway, for misuse of terminology and lack of proper education on their side ,
    since 'tantra' means a 'thread' , lineage of teachings passed from teacher to disciple and 99% of those teachings are about ethics and mind and energy training and about 1% is about sexual union and great bliss,
    though as we all know it's the 1% that appears so attractive to any uneducated ear , with promise of easy and painless way to great enlightenment .

So somehow , I don't doubt that most of the younger people here are actually familiar with the concept - though not many had the time and experience to understand it,

whether they wish to discuss something that is beyond their spiritual 'expertise' is quite another point .

In the context of ancient teachings .. we all are 'born' out of multiple causality that embraces intent , great love - bliss, consciousness, intelligence , and emotions . All of these factors and their respective counterparts need to be present to give birth to new life .
    Equally, all of this needs to be present to produce timeless transformation through moments of male-female union.

That's why .. the real 'gurus' do not teach sexuality to students who did not do all the other practise and homework before wards . No they don't .

Knowing how strong is the animalistic instinct in lower case humanity , without quantitative understanding it tends to be strong drag downwards . It's been used and misused so many times from times of old and mostly it resulted in little communities practising their pleasures with no restraint ,
    achieving fairly no results than indulgence in human pleasure .

Curiously , there's possibly nothing that many people want to speak about more than their sex, bliss , and path to enlightenment . But when you call for discussion , from sort of patriarchal stand , you can see these people are also protecting their innocence and they won't give it away on request . Which I think, is the right thing to do when you're young and immature .

I also do not think for a moment that you've missed something ..if you did not know 'then' since all your inner experience is contained within you .
    The part that is truly missing with most individuals in our cultures IS meditation,
    that's what Tony gently tried to remind of ,
    since without deeper meditative experience you are not able to transform deeper layers of your consciousness, your subtle energies and bliss, will always remain what they are .
    On the other hand ... to meditation adept .. these books are of very little if any use but , any simple experience ..simple like a sneeze .. can literally throw you out of the ordinary to the realm of extraordinary, miraculous, divine .. perception and knowing . And that's what your 'trained' and guided sexual union is supposed to do ... and mostly, it doesn't .

Anything done with full consciousness and pure intent ultimately leads to the Union with Divine, a prayer , a moment of love, compassion, deed or a powerful thought .. imagine match the exact intent and causality Divine by doing the right thing at the right time ?

That's why it's so rare ... away from the chaos of human mind ..

Thank you agape for your kind word and understanding, I know more about you than you do me, always meant to talk to you privately about your experiences, you have a fascinating past and background, I meditate had for 40 years, anyway some other time

Thank you and my warmest regards to you Agape

roman

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Agape (18th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #75
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

roman
    I so love your outbursts that show your true colors.
    I as a human being have every colour imaginable, so have you and so has everybody else, whats new, If you so love the outburst, why complain.

roman

28. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

Sorry if it seems I"m complaining. In truth I actually appreciate you Roman. You have in my eyes become the resident cantankerous old man of Avalon. The perverbial "you kids get off my damn lawn" guy and I for one appreciate you and find you amazing. Thank you

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

NancyV (18th April 2014), Pilgrim (19th April 2014), Rich (18th April 2014), ROMANWKT (18th April 2014), Sebastion (18th April 2014)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

In this thread, IMO a very real human man read a book written by one of the love lorn who must have other's love, having none of their own. Love is the juice that is Divine and that moves through creation of life. These love lorn are seeking to take other's love. Fundamentally they elicit other's to agree that they don't deserve to have their creative connection with Divine. These connections are not by ritual and proscription. It is simple being in one's own Presence.

They will take the love by any means necessary. They want us to join their egregore so we funnel our love. Vadim Zealand calls it a pendulum that exists for its own continuance. it is the larger aggregate of individual narcissm. It steals from lovers.

Example: perhaps The author of the books has a facile mind and can string together dense sentences from the classics of spiritual literature. He had Charisma when living. He knew the ancient sciences of seduction. IMO he exemplifies the archetype and behavior of narcissist. The cause he promoted cannot exist without followers.
    The fact that the books are still in print menas it is an organization that owns the followers now.

Seduction for the narcissistic is fundamentally easy. The scoundrel who is a Conspiratualized predator will probably look very appealing when one is unaware. There is a promise made right off that looks desirable

I have already come to think that Empaths are the polarity of narcissm. They are often not coherent and feel lost in overwhelm and grief. Empaths in a deep confusion of emotion can mistake seduction for the love they are seeking to find that was seemingly lost. Enticement brings the energetic fields of victim of delusion and the one who would use that delusion to gain power. Close in and intimate is necessary. Using psychologies of blackmail, once close the victim is made to feel that all evil is the enemy, even that he himself is the enemy. Empaths who are loving because that is natural, stop loving self and feel lost. Death and loss and pain are the great fearful emotions, and empaths can be overwhelmed in other's fears, take on others evil intentions as theirs and then shut off from feeling their own presence.

There is weird mirroring to the empath in all the Spiritualized Narcissm cults. The empath can give love without knowing they are the givers. They can be seduced to see their love laid out in reflection as the Savior's love. What was meant to be appreciated about oneself (the majesty and the wisdom and the primary relationship with God) becomes a golden shadow projected. It is seen in all the Gurus and the ones given authority.

A self styled teacher can string together an egregore from followers and then a natural self referencing begins. The lost empath is living in an emotional hall of mirrors. The empath is the core element for the survival of a conspiritual group. This kind of group purports first of all to cure a sin in the follower. It is appreciated as one's bad "nature" of being human very often. It is said we will die and lose our soul UNLESS...

Maybe the empaths will become disillusioned in the next persistant stage of abuse in the name of one's own flawed worthlessness. With effort the empath may draw back their golden radiance and see the truth? This can be even more disheartening and a "better" screen is sought. It is always the same dynamic of projecting the Golden self and confusing one's own feeling for another's. it is such a predictable switch in place. If I believe I am evil, the pervasive sense of being guilty while feeling fear of one's own destruction will have me see great evil and a Savior.

This can go on one's whole life in the culture with our energy given and packaged up and doled back. Like with the new age Gnostics. They tell us in outlook that the world is the evil and they have risen above it. To be a natural human in messy relationship with earthy toes and broad feeling is needing a revamp. To avoid death, they agree to stop living. Lots of empaths participate in this rigorous kind of conspirituality program.

This golden shadow is cast off just by our feeling of being unworthy. We have forgotten how to have what we call happiness but is more than can be described and very simple. It is whole-ness. The original state of goodness is within us, being a finger of Creation itself. In us is already everything. Every opportunity for exploration of relationship and joy as earthly beloved soulmate is what is denied when we feel unworthy. In a material world, we stop creating ourselves through relationship. Happiness is the fulfillment of living.

The message is how do we then as the juicy beings we are stop feeding the egregores and start living? To agree with one single truth is necessary. We are so amazing in our very beingness. Nothing is needed. there is no great sin.To be able to feel everything we ever loved as being our very self. To stop feeling what is not real in our nature like the grief and guilt we believed of separation. To stop being grist for the mills of machinery we have fed....We need reconnection with our full Presence.

This is really simple as it is right here and now and restorative for all that ails an Empath. By just feeling it and feeling belovedness within us, we are healing. We are meant for magnificence just because this is a world for God to play and we are human players here. God is shorthand for all that is creative and living. It is us and we are it and it makes real our chosen experience.

There is no enemy that we do not project and no outside gods as we project them. All these conspiritual pursuits are no longer valuable in the plan for the new earth. But they have gotten loud and we have been in this confusion for so long.

I am painting extremes of empath and narcissist but polarizing is becoming more extreme in the collective IMO.

For a person doubting self, it is so importnat to contemplate how we make what matters.
    And there is an expression:
    "If you don't mind, it does not matter".

I see that expression aimed at a forgiving in oneself any any behavior we ever performed.
    I see it saying to do hooponopono and forget the bad memories that made us look for help.
    I believe we should be skeptical of all proofs given us of anything and feel what it feels like to entertain them.

Our dark shadow is ours to reclaim also but in the light of our own Presence, the shadow is likely to hold no fear and the experience of living imperfectly is not a sin.
    IMO the Universe without the sense of sin is always moving forward in an ongoing forgiveness way beyond what we call it in churches.

IMO we have a new directive unfloding to experience the Divinity in being human. We never were excommunicated from the full power of creation. We just refused to embrace being who we are wholly and fed the egregores.

IMO any group that would say this full multidimensional presence is not already ours, that they have a way to feed us or teach us or improve us (any religion, secret school, political party), that some others are trying to harm us and must be battled (including the devil).... I suspect the best next step is walk away.
    Last edited by Delight; 19th April 2014 at 04:12.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

NancyV (19th April 2014), Pilgrim (19th April 2014), ROMANWKT (19th April 2014), Shezbeth (19th April 2014)

32. Link to Post #78
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    In this thread, IMO a very real human man read a book written by one of the love lorn who must have other's love, having none of their own. Love is the juice that is Divine and that moves through creation of life. These love lorn are seeking to take other's love. Fundamentally they elicit other's to agree that they don't deserve to have their creative connection with Divine. These connections are not by ritual and proscription. It is simple being in one's own Presence.

They will take the love by any means necessary. They want us to join their egregore so we funnel our love. Vadim Zealand calls it a pendulum that exists for its own continuance. it is the larger aggregate of individual narcissm. It steals from lovers.

Example: perhaps The author of the books has a facile mind and can string together dense sentences from the classics of spiritual literature. He had Charisma when living. He knew the ancient sciences of seduction. IMO he exemplifies the archetype and behavior of narcissist. The cause he promoted cannot exist without followers.
    The fact that the books are still in print menas it is an organization that owns the followers now.

Seduction for the narcissistic is fundamentally easy. The scoundrel who is a Conspiratualized predator will probably look very appealing when one is unaware. There is a promise made right off that looks desirable

I have already come to think that Empaths are the polarity of narcissm. They are often not coherent and feel lost in overwhelm and grief. Empaths in a deep confusion of emotion can mistake seduction for the love they are seeking to find that was seemingly lost. Enticement brings the energetic fields of victim of delusion and the one who would use that delusion to gain power. Close in and intimate is necessary. Using psychologies of blackmail, once close the victim is made to feel that all evil is the enemy, even that he himself is the enemy. Empaths who are loving because that is natural, stop loving self and feel lost. Death and loss and pain are the great fearful emotions, and empaths can be overwhelmed in other's fears, take on others evil intentions as theirs and then shut off from feeling their own presence.

There is weird mirroring to the empath in all the Spiritualized Narcissm cults. The empath can give love without knowing they are the givers. They can be seduced to see their love laid out in reflection as the Savior's love. What was meant to be appreciated about oneself (the majesty and the wisdom and the primary relationship with God) becomes a golden shadow projected. It is seen in all the Gurus and the ones given authority.

A self styled teacher can string together an egregore from followers and then a natural self referencing begins. The lost empath is living in an emotional hall of mirrors. The empath is the core element for the survival of a conspiritual group. This kind of group purports first of all to cure a sin in the follower. It is appreciated as one's bad "nature" of being human very often. It is said we will die and lose our soul UNLESS...

Maybe the empaths will become disillusioned in the next persistant stage of abuse in the name of one's own flawed worthlessness. With effort the empath may draw back their golden radiance and see the truth? This can be even more disheartening and a "better" screen is sought. It is always the same dynamic of projecting the Golden self and confusing one's own feeling for another's. it is such a predictable switch in place. If I believe I am evil, the pervasive sense of being guilty while feeling fear of one's own destruction will have me see great evil and a Savior.

This can go on one's whole life in the culture with our energy given and packaged up and doled back. Like with the new age Gnostics. They tell us in outlook that the world is the evil and they have risen above it. To be a natural human in messy relationship with earthy toes and broad feeling is needing a revamp. To avoid death, they agree to stop living. Lots of empaths participate in this rigorous kind of conspirituality program.

This golden shadow is cast off just by our feeling of being unworthy. We have forgotten how to have what we call happiness but is more than can be described and very simple. It is whole-ness. The original state of goodness is within us, being a finger of Creation itself. In us is already everything. Every opportunity for exploration of relationship and joy as earthly beloved soulmate is what is denied when we feel unworthy. In a material world, we stop creating ourselves through relationship. Happiness is the fulfillment of living.

The message is how do we then as the juicy beings we are stop feeding the egregores and start living? To agree with one single truth is necessary. We are so amazing in our very beingness. Nothing is needed. there is no great sin.To be able to feel everything we ever loved as being our very self. To stop feeling what is not real in our nature like the grief and guilt we believed of separation. To stop being grist for the mills of machinery we have fed....We need reconnection with our full Presence.

This is really simple as it is right here and now and restorative for all that ails an Empath. By just feeling it and feeling belovedness within us, we are healing. We are meant for magnificence just because this is a world for God to play and we are human players here. God is shorthand for all that is creative and living. It is us and we are it and it makes real our chosen experience.

There is no enemy that we do not project and no outside gods as we project them. All these conspiritual pursuits are no longer valuable in the plan for the new earth. But they have gotten loud and we have been in this confusion for so long.

I am painting extremes of empath and narcissist but polarizing is becoming more extreme in the collective IMO.

For a person doubting self, it is so importnat to contemplate how we make what matters.
    And there is an expression:
    "If you don't mind, it does not matter".

I see that expression aimed at a forgiving in oneself any any behavior we ever performed.
    I see it saying to do hooponopono and forget the bad memories that made us look for help.
    I believe we should be skeptical of all proofs given us of anything and feel what it feels like to entertain them.

Our dark shadow is ours to reclaim also but in the light of our own Presence, the shadow is likely to hold no fear and the experience of living imperfectly is not a sin.
    IMO the Universe without the sense of sin is always moving forward in an ongoing forgiveness way beyond what we call it in churches.

IMO we have a new directive unfloding to experience the Divinity in being human. We never were excommunicated from the full power of creation. We just refused to embrace being who we are wholly and fed the egregores.

IMO any group that would say this full multidimensional presence is not already ours, that they have a way to feed us or teach us or improve us (any religion, secret school, political party), that some others are trying to harm us and must be battled (including the devil).... I suspect the best next step is walk away.
    Thank you Delight

Well written and express opinion, but did you read the book or just walked away as you suggests, because it dont look or feel like it, but thank you anyway, very nicely put.

Regards to you

roman

33. Link to Post #79
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Here is theOnetruth obituary of my outburst, and their conclusion,

The reason I PM the moderator called Spiral, Because as they the member were doing all the same things as here, yapping and giving opinions before they had even read it, he placed himself on the thread rubbing his hand and stating that this thread is on thin ice, that thread was on thin ice because of his member, not me, I pm him and asked him not to interfere with it, let it go its length. later on I sent them the same opinion which you all call an outburst

http://jandeane81.com/threads/2732-t...uth?highlight=

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (19th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

So....are we ready to discuss the material now Roman?!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

ROMANWKT (19th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast