+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Must read: sex, Christ, astral, all according to your use of your genitals.

1. Link to Post #1
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default Must read: sex, Christ, astral, all according to your use of your genitals.

The truth that we have all seeked is right here, we the humanity have been lied too and are being manipulated by the system of slavery, if you have made the mistakes as one as myself, then its too late and you will understand why?? I ask you all to read this 100 page book and understand this as what I had meddled with 30 odd years ago, I had failed and did not understand the real implication of what you are about to find out, I had been a womanizer for the past 40 years, and am now paying the price for my ignorance Greater_Mysteries.pdf
    I hope you have the chance to save your existence, as my chance has passed.

Warmest regards to you all

roman

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Abhaya (19th April 2014), chocolate (18th April 2014), dianna (17th April 2014), Fairy Friend (18th April 2014), GaelVictor (17th April 2014), Grizz Griswold (18th April 2014), Lifebringer (17th April 2014), littleOne (17th April 2014), NancyV (17th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014), raregem (17th April 2014), seko (19th April 2014), Sidney (26th April 2014), Tenzin (22nd April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Must read: sex, Christ, astral, all according to your use of your genitals.

such vauge statements...

summary? why do you feel it is "too late" ?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Atlas (18th April 2014), dianna (17th April 2014), DNA (18th April 2014), Jean-Marie (17th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014), raregem (17th April 2014), yuhui (17th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Must read: sex, Christ, astral, all according to your use of your genitals.

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    such vauge statements...

summary? why do you feel it is "too late" ?
    HI Target you need to read my friend

regards

roman

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (18th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I really hope you don't believe your "chance has passed". I can understand how you might feel that way after reading a few chapters of The Greater Mysteries. It is similar to many so called holy books I have read. It instills fear and guilt into one for living as a human and promotes ways to become enlightened that include having sex without orgasm. Gnostic teachings are not the only ones that promote certain sexual rituals which supposedly lead to enlightenment. Many promote complete celibacy, including the Sikh path I followed.

After leaving my body and traveling on all the different dimensions up to the Source for many years I pretty quickly came to see that almost all these paths and religions are about control. They utilize guilt, shame and fear of punishment for "sin". How do you feel after reading this book? Guilty? Shameful? You feel like you've missed your "chance"?

You haven't missed your chance. You are a perfect soul in a perfect body. The body has certain urges and if those urges were sinful we would have to believe that "God" or Source was a vile, twisted monster who wanted humans to suffer. Only we humans love to feel guilt and we also seem to love making others feel guilty. Guilt cannot coexist with Love. Love is unconditional. There is nothing you could do that would cause God to not love you. There is nothing you could do that would make you less deserving of being a part of the Source. In fact, we are all Source or God and we can't be anything else. Sure, as humans we can do a lot of negative and crappy stuff, but that's just a part of the process. It only matters to us here while we're in a body.

You may have been a womanizer and I guess that would make me a manizer. I've always loved men.....LOTS of them. I feel no guilt and I am not "sinful". The best thing I ever did was throw away all religious, spiritual and esoteric teachings and go my own way in my years of out of body travels. The only one who can enslave us is ourselves. I believe no teaching and no one who promotes fear, guilt, sin, weakness and helplessness. We are all powerful beings who are part of the Love, which is what the Source/God is.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

8. The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Alan (22nd April 2014), Anchor (18th April 2014), Andrew (20th April 2014), annacherie (11th May 2014), astridmari (17th April 2014), Atlas (18th April 2014), Blacklight43 (17th April 2014), Brodie75 (21st April 2014), Buck (18th April 2014), ceetee9 (18th April 2014), Chester (22nd April 2014), Chris411 (18th April 2014), Christine (20th April 2014), Cognitive Dissident (21st April 2014), conk (25th April 2014), Dawn (17th April 2014), Debra (17th April 2014), DeDukshyn (19th April 2014), Deega (17th April 2014), Delight (17th April 2014), dianna (17th April 2014), Dorjezigzag (18th April 2014), Ecnal61 (17th April 2014), Elainie (17th April 2014), Eram (17th April 2014), Flash (18th April 2014), fourty-two (19th April 2014), Gardener (18th April 2014), gardunk (17th April 2014), genevieve (17th April 2014), gripreaper (18th April 2014), Heart-2-Heart (18th April 2014), Hervé (17th April 2014), heyokah (18th April 2014), Ikarusion (29th April 2014), Jayren (17th April 2014), Kimberley (21st April 2014), kirolak (19th April 2014), Lefty Dave (17th April 2014), lelmaleh (17th April 2014), lisalu (17th April 2014), littleOne (17th April 2014), lizfrench (23rd April 2014), ljwheat (17th April 2014), loungelizard (18th April 2014), meeradas (17th April 2014), Metaphor (20th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014), Pam (18th April 2014), panopticon (22nd April 2014), Peace&Love (17th April 2014), raregem (17th April 2014), rezboom (17th April 2014), Rich (18th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st April 2014), Rollo (19th April 2014), Sebastion (17th April 2014), Shamz (17th April 2014), sheme (17th April 2014), sigma6 (20th October 2014), Spiral of Light (18th April 2014), TargeT (17th April 2014), Taurean (21st April 2014), TelosianEmbrace (20th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th April 2014), Watching from Cyprus (20th April 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd April 2014), Wind (18th April 2014), wnlight (29th April 2014), yuhui (17th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I really wouldn't put this down as a must read, I only read little bits and disagree with lots of what I read.

With ridiculous notions like this make it hard to take seriously.

Quote Chapter 19
    WORLD KARMA

Before the new Aquarian Age begins, all nations will have to pay their great karmic
    debts; there will be war between East and West for the good of humanity; this is what
    Lord Jehovah says. We know that the Orient will win the war.
    1st of, national karmic debt? Karmic debt is for the individual not the masses that had no say what so ever about the bad decisions of the so called leaders of the nations then carried out by their lackeys. I mean if I had to kill someone in the name of my nation, the rest of the nation would then have to repay the karmic debt for an act I carried out? Sorry but not a chance.

2nd, Do you actually put your faith in Lord Jehovah? if so why? we all have free will and he/it is trying to supersede it. The start of the PDF clearly states that Jehovah is god... which is outrageous to be honest.

The mostly unseen hand of the shadow governments has been trying to start world war 3 for a while now and it is definitely not for the betterment of humanity but seems to fall right in with Jehovahs agenda.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

Chris411 (18th April 2014), Dawn (17th April 2014), Flash (18th April 2014), GaelVictor (17th April 2014), Ikarusion (29th April 2014), kirolak (19th April 2014), NancyV (17th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014), Shezbeth (17th April 2014), yuhui (17th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I really hope you don't believe your "chance has passed". I can understand how you might feel that way after reading a few chapters of The Greater Mysteries. It is similar to many so called holy books I have read. It instills fear and guilt into one for living as a human and promotes ways to become enlightened that include having sex without orgasm. Gnostic teachings are not the only ones that promote certain sexual rituals which supposedly lead to enlightenment. Many promote complete celibacy, including the Sikh path I followed.

After leaving my body and traveling on all the different dimensions up to the Source for many years I pretty quickly came to see that almost all these paths and religions are about control. They utilize guilt, shame and fear of punishment for "sin". How do you feel after reading this book? Guilty? Shameful? You feel like you've missed your "chance"?

You haven't missed your chance. You are a perfect soul in a perfect body. The body has certain urges and if those urges were sinful we would have to believe that "God" or Source was a vile, twisted monster who wanted humans to suffer. Only we humans love to feel guilt and we also seem to love making others feel guilty. Guilt cannot coexist with Love. Love is unconditional. There is nothing you could do that would cause God to not love you. There is nothing you could do that would make you less deserving of being a part of the Source. In fact, we are all Source or God and we can't be anything else. Sure, as humans we can do a lot of negative and crappy stuff, but that's just a part of the process. It only matters to us here while we're in a body.

You may have been a womanizer and I guess that would make me a manizer. I've always loved men.....LOTS of them. I feel no guilt and I am not "sinful". The best thing I ever did was throw away all religious, spiritual and esoteric teachings and go my own way in my years of out of body travels. The only one who can enslave us is ourselves. I believe no teaching and no one who promotes fear, guilt, sin, weakness and helplessness. We are all powerful beings who are part of the Love, which is what the Source/God is.
    Hi Nancey

I have loved love most of my life, I have no guilt, I have no sorrow, I have never hurt anybody, I have loved, I had been blessed with love, I had

Regards

please read

roman

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Chris411 (18th April 2014), Dawn (17th April 2014), Flash (18th April 2014), Grizz Griswold (18th April 2014), littleOne (17th April 2014), NancyV (17th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd April 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Loony (here)
    I really wouldn't put this down as a must read, I only read little bits and disagree with lots of what I read.

Quote Chapter 19
    WORLD KARMA

Before the new Aquarian Age begins, all nations will have to pay their great karmic
    debts; there will be war between East and West for the good of humanity; this is what
    1st of, national karmic debt? Karmic debt is for the individual not the masses that had no say what so ever about the bad decisions of the so called leaders of the nations then carried out by their lackeys. I mean if I had to kill someone in the name of my nation, the rest of the nation would then have to repay the karmic debt for an act I carried out? Sorry but not a chance.

2nd, Do you actually put your faith in Lord Jehovah? if so why? we all have free will and he/it is trying to supersede it. The start of the PDF clearly states that Jehovah is god... which is outrageous to be honest.

The mostly unseen hand of the shadow governments has been trying to start world war 3 for a while now and it is definitely not for the betterment of humanity but seems to fall right in with Jehovahs agenda.
    Consent generates Karma.

Even unconscious consent.

This is one of the insidious tricks of the dark cabal.

14. Link to Post #8
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Chapter 19
    WORLD KARMA

Hi loony

I dont follow any such thing, only knowledge, forget what he believes, read between the lines, dont absorb his biblical vocability , read as it is without his Christian programing, that the only way I read this, this is 1919, move on from that and read it ,it has truths that I know for sure, please read first.

Thank and regards

roman

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)

Quote Chapter 19
    WORLD KARMA

Consent generates Karma.

Not at the moment Naste, please read first.

As always Naste.de.lumina

roman

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Dawn (17th April 2014), Flash (18th April 2014), Grizz Griswold (18th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)

Hi Nancey

I have loved love most of my life, I have no guilt, I have no sorrow, I have never hurt anybody, I have loved, I had been blessed with love, I had

Regards

please read

roman
    Deep down in the very beginning, we are as one.

If it is too late for someone, it is for everyone who actually are one.

Pieces of individual self-awareness 'all that is and will be.'

There is no delete, exit, or not 'be' the universe itself.

A tiny portion of the universe is the infinite potential of the universe itself.

The paths to the understanding that consciousness can be different for each small fraction of the whole, but that's it, just a different way.

My Roman friend. you are here, so if you did not exist the universe would not exist.

Hugs.

Naste.

P.S.: I will read the book to try to understand that possibility way it is.

17. Link to Post #10
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Nancey

Regards

please read

roman
    Deep down in the very beginning, we are as one.

If it is too late for someone, it is for everyone who actually are one.

Pieces of individual self-awareness 'all that is and will be.'

There is no delete, exit, or not 'be' the universe itself.

A tiny portion of the universe is the infinite potential of the universe itself.

The paths to the understanding that consciousness can be different for each small fraction of the whole, but that's it, just a different way.

My Roman friend. you are here, so if you did not exist the universe would not exist.

Hugs.

Naste.

P.S.: I will read the book to try to understand that possibility way it is.
    No Naste

I am 65, I had missed the boat my friend, your sexual energy matters in this case and I understand that, this has been hidden from us all, and if you look at sexuality, all is for depletion, all is targeted for depletion, its all there, turn your TV and all the rest, all is designed for depletion of your sexual energy, all is designed to frighten you from astral awakening, please read first.

Regards

roman

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Dawn (17th April 2014), Flash (18th April 2014), Grizz Griswold (18th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

To understand this book better, I though it was a good idea to first learn who was its author.

Who is Samael Aun Weor?...

The Initiatic Life of the Terrestrial Man
    Samael Aun Weor, the bodhisattva of Samael, the Spirit of Fire, was born in Bogota, Colombia, South America as Víctor Manuel Gómez Rodríguez,. At a very early age, he was able to remember his past incarnations. Thus, he knew who he was.

He never identified with his Christian name since he knew that it was just a passing accident of life that soon disappears in time. Even though many people who knew him still like to use his Christian name.

At the age of eighteen, he came in contact with his Innermost through a maha-samadhi and met his Guru in the Internal Worlds.

After passing terrible ordeals in the physical world he was initiated in a Gnostic Temple of the Superior Worlds. Through his initiation he remembered his reincarnations in Atlantis, Lemuria, Hyperborea, and the Polar Race. Reaching the state of prajnaparamita he gained access to the cosmic Akashic Records (the memory of Nature) and thereafter went beyond the Polar Race, remembering past mahamanvantaras (Cosmic Days). This is how he came to know about the origin of the human being on this planet, a knowledge that he wrote in one of his books entitled Gnostic Anthropology.

He achieved the complete annihilation within himself of the subconsciousness, unconsciousness, and infraconsciousness through the techniques of meditation and sexual dynamics; thus he developed Supraconsciousness, which gave him the ability to investigate cosmic phenomena within all of the sephiroth of the Tree of Life. He also became able to consciously communicate with all of the sentient beings who inhabit the different spheres or dimensions, parallel universes of the cosmos. This is how he was able to bring into his physical brain a great deal of wisdom in relation to esotericism, mantras, invocations, Kabbalah, esoteric psychology, etc, etc, etc.

There were many times when he explained to his disciples the great difficulty he had in crystallizing into contemporary language, the wisdom that he received within the Internal Worlds. He needed to learn Sanskrit, Latin, Greek, and Hebrew in order to explain what was impossible to express in everyday language. This is why when one reads his books we find that they are impregnated with a vocabulary appropriate to the knowledge he expresses. (That is why this website has begun compiling an online glossary ). Any reader will improve his own language in a spiritual way when reading his books.

Samael Aun Weor achieved complete Self-realization at the age of sixty-one; thus at that age he passed through a terrible ordeal which allowed him to achieve the degree of a Resurrected Master and return into Shangri-La. Since then, he is operating anonymously in the physical world, while simultaneously continuing his mission from within the Internal Worlds.

This is how his Real Being, Samael, the Spirit of Fire, absorbed him completely within his bosom and became one with him.

http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teac...-aun-weor.html
    Last edited by Camilo; 19th April 2014 at 19:02.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Debra (17th April 2014), Flash (18th April 2014), littleOne (17th April 2014), NancyV (17th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014), ROMANWKT (17th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The author, Samael Aun Weor (his "internal" name) was a Colombian that started the Gnosis movement, and then church, in South America some time in the 60's (I believe). I learned about the gnosis when I was 17 and was very attracted to it. I became part of the Church and followed one of Samael's disciples until I was about 38 when I let go of all that. I did learn a lot about mysticism, occult knowledge, read about 20 of Samael's books and practiced their rituals to bring peace and love to earth. But I always felt that I would not make it, that I was doomed. There was this idea that we were always watched, judged, ask and you will be helped...but you are unworthy of it. It is not that they were tyrants, but it was a feeling you would get...I understand Roman, and I would not read that book again because I do not want to feel like that again. There are probably many truths there, but coated with this belief that Samael is the 7th Archangel that will judge this world as it enters into the new peaceful age of Aquarius.
    I remember that knowing we were eternal beings I desperately wanted to believe that when I died that would be it, gone, nothing more, and I envied the atheist that believed that. No matter what the TRUTH may be, if there is such a thing, I am much better off feeling in peace and a wonderful part of the creation than a cursed soul.

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to littleOne For This Post:

airaspect (18th April 2014), Atlas (18th April 2014), bram (18th April 2014), Camilo (17th April 2014), Chester (22nd April 2014), Chris411 (18th April 2014), Debra (17th April 2014), donk (17th April 2014), Eram (17th April 2014), Flash (18th April 2014), Gardener (18th April 2014), Jean-Marie (17th April 2014), kirolak (8th May 2014), NancyV (17th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014), Pam (18th April 2014), ROMANWKT (17th April 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd April 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

First one needs a stable mind.

Tony
    www.buddhainthemud.com

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Chris411 (18th April 2014), Gardener (18th April 2014), loungelizard (18th April 2014), Milneman (17th April 2014), NancyV (17th April 2014), ROMANWKT (17th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by littleOne (here)
    The author, Samael Aun Weor (his "internal" name) was a Colombian that started the Gnosis movement, and then church, in South America some time in the 60's (I believe). I learned about the gnosis when I was 17 and was very attracted to it. I became part of the Church and followed one of Samael's disciples until I was about 38 when I let go of all that. I did learn a lot about mysticism, occult knowledge, read about 20 of Samael's books and practiced their rituals to bring peace and love to earth. But I always felt that I would not make it, that I was doomed. There was this idea that we were always watched, judged, ask and you will be helped...but you are unworthy of it. It is not that they were tyrants, but it was a feeling you would get...I understand Roman, and I would not read that book again because I do not want to feel like that again. There are probably many truths there, but coated with this belief that Samael is the 7th Archangel that will judge this world as it enters into the new peaceful age of Aquarius.
    I remember that knowing we were eternal beings I desperately wanted to believe that when I died that would be it, gone, nothing more, and I envied the atheist that believed that. No matter what the TRUTH may be, if there is such a thing, I am much better off feeling in peace and a wonderful part of the creation than a cursed soul.
    Littleone I had never heard of this man before, but I go a long way back, 3 decades ago I was very deep into this knowledge, I had dumped it for my sanity, I am very here and dont stand for nonsense, we are being redirected from the astral with fearful events, we are to go to the astral, we all need to, Its been bugging me for a long time, we all must be astral conscious.

Thank and regards

roman

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Chris411 (18th April 2014), Flash (18th April 2014), Grizz Griswold (18th April 2014), littleOne (17th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tony (here)

Tony
    Thank you Tony for your expressive opinion, read the book first my friend, and then tell us all the things that you cannot tell the goyem, as part of your tantric experiences, that you must not divulge to us the morons,

Blessed be the bull $hiters of this world

roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 17th April 2014 at 17:14.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (18th April 2014), littleOne (17th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Tony
    Thank you Tony for your expressive opinion, read the book first my friend, and then tell us all the things that you cannot tell the goyem, as part of your tantric experiences, that you must not divulge to us the morons,

roman

Dear Roman,
    I rest my case.

Tony
    www.buddhainthemud.com

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

loungelizard (18th April 2014), Milneman (17th April 2014), ROMANWKT (17th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Tony

roman

Dear Roman,
    I rest my case.

Tony
    Rest you may my friend

Regards as always

roman

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

bram (18th April 2014), Grizz Griswold (18th April 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Littleone I had never heard of this man before, but I go a long way back, 3 decades ago I was very deep into this knowledge, I had dumped it for my sanity, I am very here and dont stand for nonsense, we are being redirected from the astral with fearful events, we are to go to the astral, we all need to, Its been bugging me for a long time, we all must be astral conscious.

Thank and regards

roman
    Yes, I agree it is very important, I also believe it can be achieved in other ways, but it is important to protect and keep a healthy sexual energy.
    Sexual energy is very powerful and that path could lead you to waking up your chakras very fast, but they say that even if you have been practicing "magic sex" for many years, just one fall brings to the beginning again. The Gnosis teaches that sexual energy is the Holy Spirit and that all sins are forgiven except those committed against the Holy Spirit. Also, if you are conserving your sexual energy but are not paying attention to your thoughts and purifying them, you could instead be feeding your dark side and becoming a powerful demon (maybe that is not the correct term) without realizing it.

I am not sure why you say that it is too late for you, too late for what? You can start at any age to conserve and transmute your sexual energy. Of course, the younger you start the better chance you have of advancing...or not, because the younger you are, the harder it is to control it, the more frustrating it is.
    My teacher started at around 40 and was still practicing it when he died at 70+. He was a very wise and kind man with incredible eyes that seemed to pierce you through and could leave his body voluntarily...I do believe it works, but there are many other things in the Gnosis that do not feel right to me.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to littleOne For This Post:

Chris411 (18th April 2014), Debra (17th April 2014), Eram (17th April 2014), kirolak (8th May 2014), loungelizard (18th April 2014), NancyV (17th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by littleOne (here)

Thank and regards

roman
    Yes, I agree it is very important, I also believe it can be achieved in other ways, but it is important to protect and keep a healthy sexual energy.
    Sexual energy is very powerful and that path could lead you to waking up your chakras very fast, but they say that even if you have been practicing "magic sex" for many years, just one fall brings to the beginning again. The Gnosis teaches that sexual energy is the Holy Spirit and that all sins are forgiven except those committed against the Holy Spirit. Also, if you are conserving your sexual energy but are not paying attention to your thoughts and purifying them, you could instead be feeding your dark side and becoming a powerful demon (maybe that is not the correct term) without realizing it.

I am not sure why you say that it is too late for you, too late for what? You can start at any age to conserve and transmute your sexual energy. Of course, the younger you start the better chance you have of advancing...or not, because the younger you are, the harder it is to control it, the more frustrating it is.
    My teacher started at around 40 and was still practicing it when he died at 70+. He was a very wise and kind man with incredible eyes that seemed to pierce you through and could leave his body voluntarily...I do believe it works, but there are many other things in the Gnosis that do not feel right to me.
    You are right my friend, but, but, but, Think or not think about it, you should read it and understand the depth, which I understand why you will not, age has a lot to do with sexual energy, and understand the partner that one may have, ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? it all has to be understood.

thank you and regards

roman

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

bram (18th April 2014), Grizz Griswold (18th April 2014), littleOne (17th April 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Consent generates Karma.

unconscious consent does not account for murderers (War), rapists, pedophiles & various other scum being able to create karma for the people of nations that that are unaware of such atrocities being committed.... in fact even ones who are aware of what is going on but have not participated in it still does not create karma for them. Think of the researchers that have found out about their governments committing said acts, they have not participated in the act and did not consent to it at all even they will not pick up the karma for those atrocities.

When you subscribe to unconscious consent you have given them your conscious agreement to it. That in its self is why it is a trick. These people are creating karma all the time don't agree to lighten their load, let them work it of because it was them that created it.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (17th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast