+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Must read: sex, Christ, astral, all according to your use of your genitals.

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Default Re: Must read: sex, Christ, astral, all according to your use of your genitals.

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Well, well, well, what a bunch of pussies, I posted this on Avalon and TheOneTruth at the same time, gave a Dramatic intro which included my womanising for effects and 100 page book and watched THE OH so spiritual monkeys at work, as it started to progress I called some people to watch this FEAR from so called grown and stable spiritual elite full of care and concern.

I Waiting for some idiot to actually read the Fking book first, before opinionating, but NO my stupid mistake.

Not all of you but most of you showed concern and I thank you, but you did not read the fking book.

Pearls to swine my friends, pearls to swine.

In this book are pearls, if only you gave yourself, your overintellectual brain a chance, he divulged things that others had been killed for, you fearmongering pussies.

Why did the Roman Catholic Church exterminates the Gnostics, why were they underground for 2000 years

Some of you are so fking stupid, you shame me. Its amazing that you managed to learn how to breathe.

Dont Like, Dont Read, Keep your nonsense and opinions to your self

Can you not by now discern, and read between the line of what is written, Do you think I am going to have sex hissing like a fking snake, I would get my face smacked and get my balls kicked inn, Grow up Oh wise ones.

I will not discuss this book with you Guys, stay where you are, you will never move on or progress with an attitude, talk about being negative

Warmest regards as ever to you all, dumb or not

roman
    You must be retired and old to have such time to read 100 page books, plus thread, plus have some semblant of a life. In fact very old in order to have forgotten what life is about when you are actively working and you must not have had family to keep womanising when younger, because you truly do not understand.

Because for most people here, this kind of "intellectual" lol life does not exist. I have been sick all week last week and have to get revenues in, and raise teenagers. Others have other priorities than your book even if it was written by Jesus himself. The difference between him and you is that he could wait patiently, knowing that love, patience and acceptance of others will do a great part of the work. Which you seem to be lacking.

Keep womanizing, it is the only thing that will keep you alive. Because wisdom and compassion/empathy seems to escape you Roman. I am truly disappointed. I thought you were more developed.

How dare you insult me and others like me.

-----------

just read that you have a wife and daughter - are you as arrogant and despising wth them as you are with us Roman? when we do not do what you want us to do? This behavior on a daily basis would be called mental attacks.
    Last edited by Flash; 19th April 2014 at 08:55.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (19th April 2014), ROMANWKT (19th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default Re: Must read: sex, Christ, astral, all according to your use of your genitals.

So sorry loungelizard

I have to go with my wife and daughter as there is a ladies thingy tonight, when I return hopefully we may start, I had just this moment printed your question, truly you need to understand that this kind of behavior here really knocks it out of me, who the hell want to do anything here?? apologies, will talk later.

Regards to you, and thank you

roman

4. Link to Post #83
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Well, well, well, what a bunch of pussies, I posted this on Avalon and TheOneTruth at the same time, gave a Dramatic intro which included my womanising for effects and 100 page book and watched THE OH so spiritual monkeys at work, as it started to progress I called some people to watch this FEAR from so called grown and stable spiritual elite full of care and concern.

I Waiting for some idiot to actually read the Fking book first, before opinionating, but NO my stupid mistake.

Not all of you but most of you showed concern and I thank you, but you did not read the fking book.

Pearls to swine my friends, pearls to swine.

In this book are pearls, if only you gave yourself, your overintellectual brain a chance, he divulged things that others had been killed for, you fearmongering pussies.

Why did the Roman Catholic Church exterminates the Gnostics, why were they underground for 2000 years

Some of you are so fking stupid, you shame me. Its amazing that you managed to learn how to breathe.

Dont Like, Dont Read, Keep your nonsense and opinions to your self

Can you not by now discern, and read between the line of what is written, Do you think I am going to have sex hissing like a fking snake, I would get my face smacked and get my balls kicked inn, Grow up Oh wise ones.

I will not discuss this book with you Guys, stay where you are, you will never move on or progress with an attitude, talk about being negative

Warmest regards as ever to you all, dumb or not

roman
    You must be retired and old to have such time to read 100 page books, plus thread, plus have some semblant of a life. In fact very old in order to have forgotten what life is about when you are actively working and you must not have had family to keep womanising when younger, because you truly do not understand.

Because for most people here, this kind of "intellectual" lol life does not exist. I have been sick all week last week and have to get revenues in, and raise teenagers. Others have other priorities than your book even if it was written by Jesus himself. The difference between him and you is that he could wait patiently, knowing that love, patience and acceptance of others will do a great part of the work. Which you seem to be lacking.

Keep womanizing, it is the only thing that will keep you alive. Because wisdom and compassion/empathy seems to escape you Roman. I am truly disappointed. I thought you were more developed.

How dare you insult me and others like me.

-----------

just read that you have a wife and daughter - are you as arrogant and despising as you are with us Roman. This behavior on a daily basis would be called mental attacks.
    Hi Flash

I am trying to find more things about myself and tell you so that you can all make a great meal out of it

Warmest regards flash

bon appétit

roman

5. Link to Post #84
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:54.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Delight (19th April 2014), ROMANWKT (19th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Here is theOnetruth obituary of my outburst, and their conclusion,

The reason I PM the moderator called Spiral, Because as they the member were doing all the same things as here, yapping and giving opinions before they had even read it, he placed himself on the thread rubbing his hand and stating that this thread is on thin ice, that thread was on thin ice because of his member, not me, I pm him and asked him not to interfere with it, let it go its length. later on I sent them the same opinion which you all call an outburst

http://jandeane81.com/threads/2732-t...uth?highlight=
    Roman, did you notice that in post #2 on ToT, the founder (Malc) used almost exactly the same words to explain his view as I did here in post #38?

Now what are the chances at that?
    Can I claim copy right anywhere?
    Last edited by Eram; 19th April 2014 at 09:35.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

DarMar (19th April 2014), DNA (19th April 2014), ROMANWKT (19th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #86
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)

The reason I PM the moderator called Spiral, Because as they the member were doing all the same things as here, yapping and giving opinions before they had even read it, he placed himself on the thread rubbing his hand and stating that this thread is on thin ice, that thread was on thin ice because of his member, not me, I pm him and asked him not to interfere with it, let it go its length. later on I sent them the same opinion which you all call an outburst

Roman, did you notice that in post #2 on ToT, the founder (Malc) used almost exactly the same words to explain his view as I did here in post #38?

Hi Eram

If you check my history here and the books that I had asked people to read, it brought on the same response every time,the Buddhist, the Christian and the Crappist, people start trowing all the garbage before they had read it,and those that did read it already made their mind up as to what they understood, therefore there is nothing to debate and never will be, I will not participate, now you may accuse me of wanting thing my way, go ahead, roman does not agree, you have to agree with roman and this kind of thing. Every time a book is brought forward to be read, its always my mental state that is in question, HA

Thank for your interest, I have no interest

Regards

roman

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

DarMar (19th April 2014), Eram (19th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Hi Eram

If you check my history here and the books that I had asked people to read, it brought on the same response every time,the Buddhist, the Christian and the Crappist, people start trowing all the garbage before they had read it,and those that did read it already made their mind up as to what they understood, therefore there is nothing to debate and never will be, I will not participate, now you may accuse me of wanting thing my way, go ahead, roman does not agree, you have to agree with roman and this kind of thing. Every time a book is brought forward to be read, its always my mental state that is in question, HA

Regards

roman

I was merely referring to the fact that Malc on ToT has copy pasted a part of my post #38 and posted it there as if he had written it himself which I find kind funny and a bit.. weird.

About your reply above: I don't question your mental state, but I only have a different urge with the material that you present here on Avalon. I like to discuss, ask questions and read other peoples views. This enables me to get a better, deeper and clearer understanding on certain topics and I think/hope this goes for most people.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

13. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I was merely referring to the fact that Malc on ToT has copy pasted a part of my post #38 and posted it there as if he had written it himself which I find kind funny and a bit.. weird.
    This, as I recall, is the sort of thing that Malc does and is one of the reasons why he is no longer a member here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

ROMANWKT (19th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #89
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Eram

Regards

roman

About your reply above: I don't question your mental state, but I only have a different urge with the material that you present here on Avalon. I like to discuss, ask questions and read other peoples views. This enables me to get a better, deeper and clearer understanding on certain topics and I think/hope this goes for most people.
    Sorry Eram I did not catch that, nor noticed it, well thats up to Malcolm to answer that, thanks anyway.

Regards

roman

16. Link to Post #90
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi LoungeLizard

Sorry about the delay, as you can see I at the moment am dealing with other nonsense.

I will try to incorporate all the question into one flow if I can, Remember I am NO Master and NO Guru I am just a FKing pissed off bloke at the moment, and you will have to discern what I write for yourself.

I start with your first question: that this is not directed solely to men, but here is the big but, the female species are born with all the eggs intact inside her, the male does not, and he can produces new sperm up to an age of 80 years old.

Therefore looking at the female in an abstract way, look at her as half blank piece of paper, one half is her properties, the other half has to be written with a pen and ink, the pen is the penis, the ink is the sperm.

Look at nature, selection is made by what? Is it the fittest or the higher conciousness,
    Knowing that we are at the moment dealing with animal nature of the base charkra, the selection would be made by the fitted and the strongest by all the females, and the winner gets to write his properties on the other half of the females paper. Humans at that level choose the female with the biggest breast and ass (that sounds like me hehehe) as their sexual companions.

This is important, because we all believe that the DNA is the sum total of each male species, animal or human, but it is not, the messenger of the DNA is the RNA, DNA cannot be changes to my understanding, but the messenger information can be changed in the RNA, hence you have just upgraded the animal and human stock, the DNA has been changed and upgraded or downgraded of the next generation through the RNA.

Morons having children produce Morons, unhealthy animals or humans produce inferior stock. The system start to revert backward to basic. Always be of greatest respect with pure human compassion in the presence off .

As you can see I am short of compassion here, I am short because these are not stupid people here, but self infliction brings on the same result.

About 30 years ago I had a book or rather a Dictionary of the Occult meaning of the human anatomy, I got rid of it, and am sorry that I did, the occulted (hidden) knowledge goes back thousands and thousands of years, it was hidden from the like of you and me, every gland, blood and organ had an occult meaning in the indivisible world that's not separate from you in the astral and beyond, I had tried to find it and have not been successful.

Many things would be explained as to what other parts and chemistry of the body effect your spiritual presence or status, we think that what we do with ourselves does not effect our consciousness, but it does big time.

The sperm in this case has double occulted (hidden) function, it is the oil in the lamp that one should not be found empty in the night if you died for instance, to be conscious of death and move on consciously to the astral, without the oil in your lamp, you will not see, you require it to see the other side which will in turn allow with progress, to reach the stage of enlightenment, raising of your kundalini, and eventually to manipulate the matrix and creation. He in the book he talks about awakening our 12 sensory perceptions that we all have laying dormant within us all.

The act of having sex is to be done by both parties without movement, but with love and passion for each other raising the act to a crescendo without ejaculation. Now this is the worrying thing, for years I had understood the problem with celibacy, the raising and the none release of the sperm has created many health problems in men, the priest who adhered to this ended with prostrate cancer, its was an unnatural thing to do, drives you batty and can also hurt very badly in the scrotum that one cannot even walk(as from experience).

Stagnation of the seminal fluid eventually leads to cancer, but there seems to be an answer to this that the priest did not proceed with, as to not defile themselves, when a women is penetrated by a man, as said before, no movement from the man and the woman must be made, but passion must be raised by kissing and caressing with a true soul partner, seminal fluid is constantly seeping out of the man's penis, to the extent that he can drain the prostrate gland almost empty, no damage done, ejaculation of sperm halted, and to answer your question, sperm can and do travel with the seminal fluid and can and do impregnate the female egg, that's why he calls this the immaculate conception, and its also allows only the strongest sperm to make that journey without ejaculation.

To continue with your questions, now we come to the importance of your Chakras, remember he stated how the fallen Jesus and the passion that he and all of us have to go through to achieve the Christhood as he did, which he disclosed to all humanity, the whistleblower of arcane knowledge, he paid the price for that with his life.

He talks about the 33 vertebras that we all have( 33 degrees anybody??). The passion are the steps of each vertebra that has to be activated by your sperm as of awaking the sleeping coiled snake at your base chakra, it take your oil to active, and the psychological cleaning unto purity of each vertebrate at a time to achieve Christhood, it can take years or life times to achieve, hence their having to create themselves within the womb of a woman as I understand it, to return and accomplish the final stages to Christhood.

As we progress up the vertebrate and then ejaculate for some reason, we start to slip back down the vertebrate, and if more ejaculation continues, we could recoil the kundalini the snake, and end back down to the abyss, back to your animal self the base Charkra, he warns that the return to where you were before is near impossible in this life time.

By your question about the virgin reincarnating as a man, by my understanding, he is saying for her to fail to reach nirvana, or complete the wheel of life, so that you could say her karma would be to return again, but this time as a man, as it it said that every time we return, we alternate our gender, one life time we are women, and the next lifetime we come as a man, and the next life time and so on.

The last one I think is the ego

I have to go now with the ladies, come back later

regards

roman

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (19th April 2014), Grizz Griswold (19th April 2014), Ikarusion (29th April 2014), loungelizard (20th April 2014), Shezbeth (19th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Wow. I just read this page of the thread. Skipped a lot of it after I made a post. And, I have to say, I am SO GLAD I did not even click on that book, much less read it! My son raises pigs. They just LOVE to get down in mud in the hot summer and cool off. They get filthy. Guess what? I don't have to get into the mud with the pigs in order to know that they get filthy and in order to know that I don't want to get filthy.

I don't have to read everything that's been printed in order to know that some of it is garbage. Roman's reaction in this thread toward those of us who have chosen not to read his book let's me know with absolute certitude that the book is garbage. That level of vitriol does not say good things about Roman, but it also does not say anything good about the so-called "enlightenment" he claims from the book. Anything that results in that level of animosity and scorn does not come from a good source.

And, the one specific concept of forcing MOST unnatural behavior during sex really sets the seal on knowing the book is garbage. How silly to attempt to go counter to all of creation's example in this world of procreation, birth, and death.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

20. Link to Post #92
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    Wow. I just read this page of the thread. Skipped a lot of it after I made a post. And, I have to say, I am SO GLAD I did not even click on that book, much less read it! My son raises pigs. They just LOVE to get down in mud in the hot summer and cool off. They get filthy. Guess what? I don't have to get into the mud with the pigs in order to know that they get filthy and in order to know that I don't want to get filthy.

I don't have to read everything that's been printed in order to know that some of it is garbage. Roman's reaction in this thread toward those of us who have chosen not to read his book let's me know with absolute certitude that the book is garbage. That level of vitriol does not say good things about Roman, but it also does not say anything good about the so-called "enlightenment" he claims from the book. Anything that results in that level of animosity and scorn does not come from a good source.

And, the one specific concept of forcing MOST unnatural behavior during sex really sets the seal on knowing the book is garbage. How silly to attempt to go counter to all of creation's example in this world of procreation, birth, and death.
    Thank you, I am so happy to hear that, its your loss, well done

21. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

I see that the anger that roman feels and others could be friction of the times.
    roman, I already read the "book" and the teachings that seem to me to be including these ideas:

1. We do not already own the multidimensional aspect that the teachings are said to develop.
    2. Life spontaneity of behavior like sex is shunned. To just be in the body without being constantly monitoring to avoid evil is for "infrasexuals".
    3. There is a conception that magic is applying force and the ends justify the means so "Black" is "selfish" ends and "white" is "unselfish" ends.

IMO I am a heretic to all these teachings already. IMO they are ALL about taking the energy of the congregation for the Pendulums. My faith is in:

1. We are already multidimensional and all the "levels" the teachings purport to give we already own. IMO it is true that sex has been the greatest taboo. To buy in further to the teachings of the ignominy of creation means only a few elite may "use" creativity "safely". But it is US, not FOR us and we are already creating 24/7/365 fully developed. That we cannot observe the process of creative "development" from material vantage point is probably the puzzle for the mastery.

IF my foot was chronically asleep because I learned to keep my ankles clamped and the position cut off the nerve transmission so I could not feel the foot, the uncrossing I believe was "given me" would be like a "miracle cure".

For someone to come along and say ONLY "I can help you have a foot" is like the arcane love stealers who lure in paying adherents (paid in the coins of all kinds). There might be big rituals involved and after the rituals, a small suggestion to uncross the ankles. The foot did not appear. The rituals were bogus and it was MY foot all the time.

2. I have heard some very provocative stories around sex magic and my beef from all of them is the way duality has made sexual intercourse connected to "rape". IMO feminine energy is first denied by the warriors against sin then in "secret teachings" femininity is "possessed" by males using females. It is also like soldiers raping as it is all about power that is taken from the feminine or if by showing "over powering" of females, masculinity is bolstered.

Those who do not know within each of us is everything think there is need to "take" from the other. Women do "over powering" too but the spiritual teachings are mostly masculine in energy and appeal to the male thrusting and forcing meme.

3. IMO all "force" is leading to entropy. Magic is changing conscious at will. IMO in my heretical school, we were never meant to apply magic to others in white or black ways...all sorcery that uses others is the COUNTERPOINT to refuse. we were meant to implosively generate MORE energy and give it away freely.

To be a natural being centered within the field of self in connection with "God" (shorthand word) asking and receiving from the flow for whatever reasons we desire "just because" is IMO the END. We have in potential anything in this experience and what never was before imagined. It does not matter that we may be in a hologram IMO. We are creative in this experience and not beholden to any one. Free will zone of play means that we must be making the choices. Why not choose the sovereignty of being in direct connection with creation learning how that feels?

This sovereign connection and no need for force is the ONE thing we are NEVER to realize because we will not be able to be gathered up to use. It would be a hilarious laugh on the despots for us all to turn away. We would ignore them all and keep on playing.

I really believe in my mission to be that kind of "player. I am not expected to be good at this because perfection is a despots invention. Life can be awkward and what art is not messy? IMO the most respectable path is never going to be seeking to manage others. It will be full of love for every bit and no one would be tempted to curse and squabble.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Eram (19th April 2014), gripreaper (19th April 2014), Ikarusion (29th April 2014), ROMANWKT (19th April 2014), RunningDeer (20th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #94
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you Delight and well said, there is not one word that I disagree with you, we all have the freedom of choice and a lifelong acceptance of that choice, I do what I do, and that's study, I don't participate in the knowledge, thank you again, be happy

Regards

roman

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (19th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,982 times in 4,336 posts

Hi Eram

Regards

roman

That is too funny. That dude straight up hijacked what you wrote and pawned it off as his own.
    That forum is a very cheap and flimsy immitation of Avalon.
    It is incredibly lame. And really for the most part it is not worth anyone here's time.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (19th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

There was never just ONE way to reach enlightenment or to develop your inherent spiritual powers which are most often dormant within the majority. But we ALL have the same potential to develop these abilities/powers. When I studied Tantra it was all about seeking illumination through sexual energies. The methods described in this book, The Greater Mysteries, probably work also, but they are extremely difficult, time consuming and challenging. I suppose if one wants a complex esoteric path which denies human instincts and creates guilt...then this could be for you.

The Sikh master I was involved with for 7 years taught that no one could successfully travel on the inner planes/dimensions without being initiated by a true master and without being celibate. Of course HE was the true master, or so he said but he definitely was Not celibate because I knew several women initiates who were graced with his sexual blessings. (slight sarcasm) I became celibate for 7 years (with a short break after 3 years where I got pregnant). I KNEW that celibacy was not a prerequisite to leaving my body but my husband wanted to remain celibate since he believed the Guru. But in all those years he never did leave his body and I did on a regular basis, at least 5 nights a week.

I might have believed that his meditation method was the ONE right way since I successfully began leaving my body in my nightly meditations after only about a month or 2 of this concentrated meditation. Luckily in my very first out of body trip I found out how silly I was to think that I needed ANYONE to tell me what to do in my travels through all the dimensions. I did occasionally have some help/shared knowledge from some very advanced beings in other dimensions but it was more of an exchange between equal souls, one soul, NOT some being attempting to be a god or a master.

There are beings on several of the lower planes who play the god game and they like to gather their minions in their heavens or hells. I have been through quite a few of the heavens and only one hell. The only thing that keeps souls there is their own belief in their lack of power. They give their power to the being playing god or devil. They either allow fear or guilt to weaken them or they still believe they are less powerful than God and must follow or worship a god. All of it is a game and some play a lot better than others.

A teacher or a teaching can help one to focus, to truly make a search for enlightenment their goal. But once one begins to reach that goal, the next step is to throw out the teacher and the teachings. The saying "if you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him" means to me that once you THINK you've found the way you need to kill/get rid of that fixed idea or that guru or practice you follow or worship. Nothing is permanent, there is no ONE way, no one is higher than anyone else.

I think the thing we find most annoying is when someone thinks they have found the one secret way to enlightenment and then try to tell everyone what they are missing out on. In the case of many religions they tell us we will burn in hell for eternity if we don't accept Jesus or whatever god or practice as our savior. When I had an encounter with Jesus in his glowing light body, we both laughed at these wonderful human foibles. Not a derisive laugh but a loving, understanding and totally accepting type of humor. Whether one is loving or nasty, knowledgeable or ignorant, enlightened or totally asleep....really doesn't matter at all.

Roman, if you tell us this secret gnostic sexual practice is the ultimate way to enlightenment without actually experiencing it yourself, that is not very convincing. Normally when a more spiritually experienced person tells you about their experiences they do not say there is one way to do it. Certainly I don't take ultimate spiritual advice from someone who has not traveled on all the dimensions as I have, hundreds of times, because it's a simple fact that no matter what we read or who tells us what, we have only a small clue what it's really like and even when we experience it repeatedly it is very difficult to describe. I love hearing others experiences and when they are different from mine I know it's because we have different paths to the same Source. My way and my experiences are no more or less valid than anyone else's way.

I respect any path or practice that anyone uses to develop themselves and certainly we all have free choice, but I do not respect a neophyte telling me there is only one path. It doesn't make me angry. I find it to be more amusing, although at this point in my life, 66 years old, I'm a bit weary of this whole game and quite ready to get on with the next exciting step.....getting rid of this body/vehicle and being gone from all the petty annoyances of human life! LOL...
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Brodie75 (21st April 2014), DNA (19th April 2014), Eram (19th April 2014), Gardener (20th April 2014), gripreaper (19th April 2014), Grizz Griswold (19th April 2014), Hervé (19th April 2014), Ikarusion (29th April 2014), noxon medem (19th April 2014), Rich (19th April 2014), Sebastion (19th April 2014), Sophocles (21st April 2014), Zampano (20th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,982 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    There was never just ONE way to reach enlightenment or to develop your inherent spiritual powers which are most often dormant within the majority. But we ALL have the same potential to develop these abilities/powers. When I studied Tantra it was all about seeking illumination through sexual energies. The methods described in this book, The Greater Mysteries, probably work also, but they are extremely difficult, time consuming and challenging. I suppose if one wants a complex esoteric path which denies human instincts and creates guilt...then this could be for you.

The Sikh master I was involved with for 7 years taught that no one could successfully travel on the inner planes/dimensions without being initiated by a true master and without being celibate. Of course HE was the true master, or so he said but he definitely was Not celibate because I knew several women initiates who were graced with his sexual blessings. (slight sarcasm) I became celibate for 7 years (with a short break after 3 years where I got pregnant). I KNEW that celibacy was not a prerequisite to leaving my body but my husband wanted to remain celibate since he believed the Guru. But in all those years he never did leave his body and I did on a regular basis, at least 5 nights a week.

I might have believed that his meditation method was the ONE right way since I successfully began leaving my body in my nightly meditations after only about a month or 2 of this concentrated meditation. Luckily in my very first out of body trip I found out how silly I was to think that I needed ANYONE to tell me what to do in my travels through all the dimensions. I did occasionally have some help/shared knowledge from some very advanced beings in other dimensions but it was more of an exchange between equal souls, one soul, NOT some being attempting to be a god or a master.

There are beings on several of the lower planes who play the god game and they like to gather their minions in their heavens or hells. I have been through quite a few of the heavens and only one hell. The only thing that keeps souls there is their own belief in their lack of power. They give their power to the being playing god or devil. They either allow fear or guilt to weaken them or they still believe they are less powerful than God and must follow or worship a god. All of it is a game and some play a lot better than others.

A teacher or a teaching can help one to focus, to truly make a search for enlightenment their goal. But once one begins to reach that goal, the next step is to throw out the teacher and the teachings. The saying "if you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him" means to me that once you THINK you've found the way you need to kill/get rid of that fixed idea or that guru or practice you follow or worship. Nothing is permanent, there is no ONE way, no one is higher than anyone else.

I think the thing we find most annoying is when someone thinks they have found the one secret way to enlightenment and then try to tell everyone what they are missing out on. In the case of many religions they tell us we will burn in hell for eternity if we don't accept Jesus or whatever god or practice as our savior. When I had an encounter with Jesus in his glowing light body, we both laughed at these wonderful human foibles. Not a derisive laugh but a loving, understanding and totally accepting type of humor. Whether one is loving or nasty, knowledgeable or ignorant, enlightened or totally asleep....really doesn't matter at all.

Roman, if you tell us this secret gnostic sexual practice is the ultimate way to enlightenment without actually experiencing it yourself, that is not very convincing. Normally when a more spiritually experienced person tells you about their experiences they do not say there is one way to do it. Certainly I don't take ultimate spiritual advice from someone who has not traveled on all the dimensions as I have, hundreds of times, because it's a simple fact that no matter what we read or who tells us what, we have only a small clue what it's really like and even when we experience it repeatedly it is very difficult to describe. I love hearing others experiences and when they are different from mine I know it's because we have different paths to the same Source. My way and my experiences are no more or less valid than anyone else's way.

I respect any path or practice that anyone uses to develop themselves and certainly we all have free choice, but I do not respect a neophyte telling me there is only one path. It doesn't make me angry. I find it to be more amusing, although at this point in my life, 66 years old, I'm a bit weary of this whole game and quite ready to get on with the next exciting step.....getting rid of this body/vehicle and being gone from all the petty annoyances of human life! LOL...
    I had no idea mystic Sihks were doing this sort of thing.
    I suppose the idea is fairly prevalent.

You see that is why this whole read a book crap is so infantile.

Roman you could have brought up the question.

Hey, what do you guys thing about obstaining from sex for spiritual reasons, because this guy who wrote this book stated such and such.

Way easier to start a thread like that.

For starters, nothing,,,and I mean NOTHING is original. It has all been stated before in a hundred places.
    So if you read something you think is original or a PEARL, you can rest assured that PEARL has been found by a million different people in a million different places.

The idea that obstaining from sexual release being necessary for higher spiritual pursuits is not new.

I would continue, but something tells me that if I'm not quoting your book, than it's not worth hearing for you.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Eram (19th April 2014), Grizz Griswold (19th April 2014), NancyV (19th April 2014), ROMANWKT (19th April 2014), Sophocles (21st April 2014)

31. Link to Post #98
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi nancyV

I truly appreciate your candor on these matter, and agree with you whole heartily on your subject matter, if fact you had just stole it from my further explanation of the book, what I do not, and will NOT accept is you placing nonsense about me telling people that this is the only way, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, please show me in your wisdom where I have ever said that is the only way.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (19th April 2014), Grizz Griswold (19th April 2014), NancyV (19th April 2014), noxon medem (19th April 2014)

33. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

I really enjoyed your posts Nancy, yeah probably every path leads to enlightenment, it's the intention that matters. And also Roman it's nothing personal, people have an opinion or judgement about something before they get involved with it too much, saves time that way. I like you but no way I could agree with you on this.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (19th April 2014), NancyV (19th April 2014), ROMANWKT (19th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #100
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

I had no idea mystic Sihks were doing this sort of thing.
    I suppose the idea is fairly prevalent.

You see that is why this whole read a book crap is so infantile.

Roman you could have brought up the question.

Hey, what do you guys thing about obstaining from sex for spiritual reasons, because this guy who wrote this book stated such and such.

Way easier to start a thread like that.

For starters, nothing,,,and I mean NOTHING is original. It has all been stated before in a hundred places.
    So if you read something you think is original or a PEARL, you can rest assured that PEARL has been found by a million different people in a million different places.

The idea that obstaining from sexual release being necessary for higher spiritual pursuits is not new.

I would continue, but something tells me that if I'm not quoting your book, than it's not worth hearing for you.
    Well there we areeeeeeeeeeeeeee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast