+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lab loses 2,000 vials of deadly SARS virus

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,732 times in 1,319 posts

Default Lab loses 2,000 vials of deadly SARS virus

A French lab has lost more than 2,000 vials containing fragments of the deadly SARS virus, which killed nearly 800 people
    in a 2003 epidemic across four continents.

A French lab has lost more than 2,000 vials containing fragments of the deadly SARS virus, which killed nearly 800 people in a 2003 epidemic across four continents.

The Pasteur Institute in Paris, France announced this week that it realized it was missing the vials and contacted the country’s National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products to conduct an investigation on April 8, according to a news release.

Although the fragments are not dangerous, they do raise concerns by revealing the lab’s vulnerability, said Dr. William Schaffner, chair of preventive medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn.

"It’s actually not in itself so scary but you wonder about the procedures in that laboratory,” said Schaffner, who is also a former president of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases. “Could that lab and perhaps others actually misplace vials that have the complete virus so that it might escape?”

SARS, which stands for severe acute respiratory syndrome, sickened more than 8,000 people a decade ago, and as researchers started to study it, some of them acquired the illness, Schaffner said. That was when they realized they needed to be more careful with it.

There have been no reported cases since 2004, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In the United States, SARS as a whole virus is considered a “select agent,” meaning it has the “potential to pose a severe threat to both human and animal health, to plant health, or to animal and plant products,” according to CDC.

Its symptoms start out seeming like the flu with a fever and chills, but within a week they progress to a higher fever, a dry cough and shortness of breath, according to Mayo Clinic.

The virus is believed to have originated in Chinese horseshoe bats in 2002 before spreading to cats sold at animal markets for food, and then spreading to humans. The outbreak in Hong Kong brought it to global attention, and it spread to two dozen countries, according to the CDC.

Schaffner said the virus fragments were likely stored in a lab refrigerator and forgotten about until the lab did inventory. He said the best case scenario is that they were accidentally incinerated and destroyed. The worst case scenario is that we will never know what happened to them.

“It reminds us that each and every lab must have rigorous safety procedures,” Schaffner said. “People must be trained, and there has to be good supervision.”

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/french-...ry?id=23349738

peace...
    Last edited by Skywizard; 17th April 2014 at 14:46.
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Atlas (17th April 2014), avid (17th April 2014), birddog (17th April 2014), Ellisa (18th April 2014), Lifebringer (17th April 2014), mab777 (17th April 2014), Nasu (18th April 2014), panopticon (17th April 2014), Selene (17th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Lab loses 2,000 vials of deadly SARS virus

Oh great Skywizard, I was reading "THE STAND" last night, lol.

Maybe I should be reading My Little Pony or something. j/k

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stand

Quote At a remote U.S. Army base, a weaponized strain of influenza, officially known as Project Blue and nicknamed "Captain Trips", is accidentally released. Despite an effort to put the base under lockdown, a security malfunction allows a soldier, Charles Campion, to escape with his family. By the time the military tracks the already-deceased Campion to Texas, he has triggered a pandemic of apocalyptic proportions which eventually kills off 99.4% of the world's human population.

As the pandemic intensifies, a multi-faceted narrative—told partly from the perspective of primary characters—outlines the total breakdown and destruction of society through widespread violence; the failure of martial law to contain the outbreak; the military's increasingly violent efforts to censor information; and, finally, the near-extinction of mankind. The emotional toll is also dealt with, as the few survivors must care for their families and friends, dealing with confusion and grief as virtually everyone they know succumbs to the flu.

The expanded edition opens with a prologue titled "The Circle Opens" that offers greater detail into the circumstances surrounding the development of the virus and the security breach that allowed its escape from the secret laboratory compound where it was created.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Hope that "balloon rupture/orb thingy wasn't a test drive? Ya'll remember the video where the guy followed the orb, and it burst and floated with two or three metallic reflections as it floated over CA? Pay attention people. Some really deranged sh*t is about to go down. If they time it with Yellow stone, we're doomed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th April 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I just read the part where they said "it's not dangerous"

I don't believe it -- even a toothpick can be dangerous -- and the Anthrax vaccine was fragmented too, we still got sick.
    It could be recombined -- whoever wrote the articles must not realize, with modern technology you don't need the whole germ to make a virus or vaccine,
    you combine it with a nastier one.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Bingo, Tesla. They appear to be using every scenario "first tested on screen" (I doubt it) and now w/swine flu, loose nukes, ET invasion, psychotic pharma zombies on destructive chips, secret government suicidal abuser thoughts of if I can't have the world, no one will? WT hockeysticks is keeping this from ending?

Two letters. US!
    Better stock up on disposable masks and or sarin gas mask. That crap given to Syria, had to come from one of 'em. Just grab it up carefully for preparation, they'll have it to do sweeps for survivors.
    Dear God this is an urgent prayer to apprehend and or cause those trying to spread it to stumble and fall in the attempt.

Aren't you tired of seeing how far they will go, how many lives they will take? WE beseech thee to intervene on our behalf, for we know not all the loose ends to prosecute, YET.
    The fires of justice burn in our minds and hearts to stop this murderous rampage of enslavement and my way or die. Please, we knew not the agenda, but we've seen it now. Please we plead with you to reveal and help us bring them to justice.
    Every cotton pickin one of 'em.
    Amen/woman/soul

Ebola in West Africa unleashed and now the French's 2000 vials mysteriously missing. Something stinks, and if they have their way, it will be our rotting flesh.
    Dig people, there has got to be some video footage out there on the "spy streets" that have someone removing these vials. They have to be moved carefully. Dig people, someone somewhere if they are still alive, knows about this. Remember I told you also I had just finished watching "The Event" where the ET's got desperate for disclosure and sought out the "Spanish flu strain" in a ice core sample.

Stay vigilant in your search, it will lead to who's done this. There's NO hole they can hide in, as Yellowstone is just a precursor to what God has for them in their bunkers.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 17th April 2014 at 15:50.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Nasu (18th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

If you hire family members w/out educational level required, tell them to just be careful not to drop them, they're likely to be incompetent and one day accidentally cause it to fall on themselves.

WE can only hope and pray, that Divine justice/Karma/Universal what goes around, comes around, has a role here. Oooooo, they make me so angry, it's hard to keep it down.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Nasu (18th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

The GOP Elite Corporates remind me every election of that guy "Trashman" that Flagg told to carry the nuke to the survivors camp. He would be screaming: "My Life For You!!!" He was released from an insane asylum, and was a pyromaniac. He set off fuel tanks with gasoline rags just to see big fires. The bigger the fire, the more he seemed to get off in orgasmic pleasure. At the survivor town, some of them had extra sensory perception and "Flagg" wanted them to "not be able to see it coming." They had excellent actors and actresses playing the parts. Stephen did a beautiful job on this one, and I one day hope he does "The Gunslinger."
    Excellent books and there's one left that he still holds onto, like JK Rowling's Harry Potter, it's the greatest work of creative fiction, a mind at the current time could have written. Intra-dimensional traveling to the Tower.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 17th April 2014 at 16:05.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    The GOP Elite Corporates remind me every election of that guy "Trashman" that Flagg told to carry the nuke to the survivors camp. He would be screaming: "My Life For You!!!" He was released from an insane asylum, and was a pyromaniac. He set off fuel tanks with gasoline rags just to see big fires. The bigger the fire, the more he seemed to get off in orgasmic pleasure. At the survivor town, some of them had extra sensory perception and "Flagg" wanted them to "not be able to see it coming." They had excellent actors and actresses playing the parts. Stephen did a beautiful job on this one, and I one day hope he does "The Gunslinger."
    Excellent books and there's one left that he still holds onto, like JK Rowling's Harry Potter, it's the greatest work of creative fiction, a mind at the current time could have written. Intra-dimensional traveling to the Tower.
    it's scary you mention that, because at age 14 I had a really lucid dream about the Tower. started neutral ended in a nightmare, kind of like Stephen King

and yes, Harry Potter is an amazing piece of work that i likely barely understand due to the symbology and names --
    like "Mrs Umbridge" -- 'umbrage' "Mrs offense" or "dolores darkness" (dark time of sorrow!)

scary huh?

14. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

For weeks, staff at the institute tried to find the missing vials, general director Christian Bréchot said. “We’ve looked for those boxes [containing the tubes] everywhere,” Bréchot explained.

“We went thought the lists of all the people who have worked here in the past year and a half, including trainees. We have scrutinised their profile to check if there was any conflict.” Bréchot said that foul play was “highly improbable” but had not been ruled out.

The institute was quick to reassure the public and said that the contents of the missing vials had no infectious potential. They contained only part of the virus and had no ability to spread. “Independent experts referred by health authorities have qualified such potential as ‘non-existing’ according to the available evidence and literature on the survival of the Sars virus,” the institute said.

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/04/...ity-loses.html
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

They said the samples could have been destroyed by someone who forgot to report it in the book... The investigation is ongoing.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Ellisa (18th April 2014), panopticon (17th April 2014), Skywizard (17th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I do not believe for even a nanosecond that the vials have been lost. With all the security or so called security on this planet I fail to see how vials in a laboratory can simply go missing. It is no doubt a psy op to keep people in the state of fear and thus being able to control society. Many people are already in the awakened state and many more are rousing. When articles like the topic of this thread are published it now serves to act as a stimulant to those who are rousing and no longer pushes the fear agenda.

The vials are somewhere and I will posit that the vials are where they have been place by the person/s who took the vials. Then of course we have to actually believe that the vials existed - don't we?

Much Peace - while we all search for the truth - Amanda

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

Nasu (18th April 2014), ponda (18th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread