+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine - anyone see this report?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

Default Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine - anyone see this report?

Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine

If this is true, it can't bode well.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th April 2014 at 02:57. Reason: fix link
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

Lifebringer (18th April 2014), loungelizard (17th April 2014), raregem (18th April 2014), Roisin (17th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine - anyone see this report?

I said from the beginning the Ukraine crisis was created to help Jews move back to the Holy Lands...

first clue was the big bad scary Nazis are back across every news channel...

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I think it's super creepy.

Did anyone else notice, the assassination attempt against Putin, came from Ukraine/Odessa -- Odessa is a site where 25,000+ people were killed shortly after the Nazis occupied them.

This is not a joking matter.

This situation has been in the making for years.

I started having Nazi premonitions about Odessa etc. over two years ago and could not figure it out.
    This was just before the news about the assassination plot against Putin.

Not sure what to think about all this.
    You know the Neo Nazis are kind of nuts.
    With the recent news. the Sikh temple and the recent thing in Kansas.

very unstable people. easy to control.

it's stinking over there and over here.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-17176615

27 February 2012 Last updated at 08:20 ET
    Share this page

Print

Putin assassination plot foiled: Russian officials

what are those tattoos?

you guys realize if neo nazis can hire arabs to do the dirty work it's win win for the racists fueling the wars?

but there are plenty of whites doing plenty of evil too:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...452331,00.html

Israelis in Odessa: We're attacked by neo-Nazis

Arab-Israeli students in the Ukraine city fear for their lives, as gangs of skin heads viciously attack foreigners. 'Gangs threaten everyone, Arabs and Jews. We're afraid to go out after dark,' one says

Michal Margalit
    Published: 11.11.13, 23:43 / Israel News

Israelis who study in Odessa, Ukraine are afraid to leave their apartments following neo-Nazi riots around the city, they say.

"I went out with my brother to play in a nearby yard, and on the way back, five minutes away from home, we were assaulted by more than 30 people aged 25-30, who came out of an alley. My brother, 19, managed to escape, but they circled me and gave me a terrific beating," one student recounted.

Quote 2/27/2012

I wrote about ODESSA ratlines weeks ago, LOL! Around the time of the Super-Bowl, I started thinking about ODESSA a lot. Why would that be? It’s subconscious, I guess:

1.) We had the big BabyloNAZI Super Bowl show with a whorish Madonna-Valkyrie waving her poisoned well all over the God-throne (Hitler burned a lot of Bibles and Torahs). 2.) Then we got the news that “son of New Haven” Gen. Hildner had passed away in his sleep (I don’t know if had actual Nazi ties and must apologize for insinuating that — you should look up Ruth Elfriede Hildner though, she was an SS agent), 3.) an SS flag was displayed by American Marines in the Middle East, 4.) the Vatican claims to have a “wolf in the door” mega-leak-mole situation, and 5.) now we even have Vlad Putin saying someone’s after him. Well, who the **** do you guys think it could be?

Siegfried tastes the dragon's blood by arthur rackham

Quote Siegfried Must Die

Dreamed 1913/12/18 by Carl Jung

THE DREAM

I was with an unknown, brown-skinned man, a savage, in a lonely, rocky mountain landscape. It was before dawn. The eastern sky was already bright, and the stars fading. Then I heard Siegfried's horn sounding over the mountains and I knew that we had to kill him. We were armed with rifles and lay in wait for him on a narrow path over the rocks.

Then Siegfried appeared high up on the crest of the mountain in the first ray of the rising sun. On a chariot made of the bones of the dead he drove at furious speed down the precipitous slope. When he turned a corner, we shot at him, and he plunged down, struck dead.

Filled with disgust and remorse for having destroyed something so great and beautiful, I turned to flee, impelled by the fear that the murder might be discovered. But a tremendous downfall of rain began, and I knew that it would wipe out all traces of the dead. I had escaped the danger of discovery; life could go on, but an unbearable feeling of guilt remained.

AFTER

When I awoke from the dream, I turned it over in my mind, but was unable to understand it. I tried therefore to fall asleep again, but a voice within me said, "You must understand the dream, and must do so at once!" The inner urgency mounted until the terrible moment came when the voice said, "If you do not understand the dream, you must shoot yourself!" In the drawer of my night table lay a loaded revolver, and I became frightened.

Then I began pondering once again, and suddenly the meaning of the dream dawned on me. "Why, that is the problem that is being played out in the world." Siegfried, I thought, represents what the Germans want to achieve, heroically to impose their will, have their own way. "Where there is a will there is a way!" I had wanted to do the same. But now that was no longer possible. The dream showed that the attitude embodied by Siegfried, the hero, no longer suited me. Therefore it had to be killed.

After the deed I felt an overpowering compassion, as though I myself had been shot: a sign of my secret identity with Siegfried, as well as of the grief a man feels when he is forced to sacrifice his ideal and his conscious attitudes. This identity and my heroic idealism had to be abandoned, for there are higher things than the ego's will, and to these one must bow.

--Carl Jung, from Memories, Dreams, Reflections, 1961.

Siegfried must die
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 17th April 2014 at 21:43.

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

As God as my Witness, if those Russians lay one hand on a person of Jewish descent, I will personally fly over there and fight to my death to defend the Jewish people of the Ukraine.

First Putin mauls Georgia and we didn't do anything. Then he invades Crimea and we didn't do anything about that either. Then he takes over west Ukraine and we're not doing anything about that either too... and now THIS!
    It's a replay of history all over again THIS TIME, Putin has gone TOO FAR!

This had got to stop NOW!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

loungelizard (18th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Good luck with all that. Are you talking Shephardic jews with blood, or Ask a nazi jews with jewish descent back to them Kazars that turned jewish... what about the palestinians that are more jewish than most...?!

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    As God as my Witness, if those Russians lay one hand on a person of Jewish descent, I will personally fly over there and fight to my death to defend the Jewish people of the Ukraine.

First Putin mauls Georgia and we didn't do anything. Then he invades Crimea and we didn't do anything about that either. Then he takes over west Ukraine and we're not doing anything about that either too... and now THIS!

should we take up donations to get you a ticket?
    Last edited by thunder24; 17th April 2014 at 22:32.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Andrew (18th April 2014), GuyFox (18th April 2014), Hawkwind (18th April 2014), JRS (18th April 2014), PurpleLama (17th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd April 2014), Watching from Cyprus (21st April 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This doesnt seem to be true... Propaganda is in full swing now.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post824001

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rezboom For This Post:

Lifebringer (18th April 2014), Maunagarjana (23rd April 2014), Sophocles (17th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

it's right out there in the lamestream.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...raine/7816951/

http://www.kplctv.com/story/25277649...jews-grotesque

hard to tell if it is not true.......
    cros.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Sophocles (17th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Good luck with all that. Are you talking Shephardic jews with blood, or Ask a nazi jews with jewish descent back to them Kazars that turned jewish... what about the palestinians that are more jewish than most...?!

should we take up donations to get you a ticket?
    The perps should be there, facing consequences of their actions.

Let's get Ms. Nuland a ticket also. She should be "fighting her agenda" in a way that is more transparent,
    using her own money

14. Link to Post #9
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

who are the "perps"?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

On Georgia: shortly before the war, one of Saakashvilli's top ministers resigned, claiming that Saakashvilli had had people murdered and that he also planned to launch an attack on South Ossetia. About one month before the war, the US secretary of state Condoleezza Rice visited Georgia (I wonder what it was they talked about..). Russia's claim that South Ossetia was attacked first by Georgia, something the MSM dismissed, was proven to be correct, and they were completely justified in taking military action against that aggression. Whereas the US delights in bombing countries into oblivion, the Russian response was measured, and they did not even force a regime change. The reporting of the war in the western press was about as misleading as you would expect, for example when Russia bombed a fighter aircraft factory it was reported as them bombing the airport.

Regarding the leaflet; what is really insidious is the fact that people like John Kerry are publicly citing it, knowing that its authenticity is not verified, to provoke responses such as yours above - whereby they can whip up support for lethal action. That is just as bad, if not worse, than the actual leaflet, which not even the ADL believes is real.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Hawkwind (18th April 2014), Hervé (18th April 2014), Ki's (23rd April 2014), loungelizard (18th April 2014), rezboom (18th April 2014), Roisin (18th April 2014), seko (22nd April 2014), ThePythonicCow (18th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)
    Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine

If this is true, it can't bode well.

My boyfriend sent me this today :

Quote World leaders and Jewish groups condemned a leaflet handed out in the eastern Ukrainian city of Donetsk in which Jews were told to "register" with the pro-Russian militants who have taken over a government office in an attempt to make Ukraine part of Russia, according to Ukrainian and Israeli media.

Jews emerging from a synagogue say they were handed leaflets that ordered the city's Jews to provide a list of property they own and pay a registration fee "or else have their citizenship revoked, face deportation and see their assets confiscated," reported Ynet News, Israel's largest news website, and Ukraine's Donbass news agency....
    Source: www.usatoday.com

We are one !

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

loungelizard (18th April 2014), Milneman (22nd April 2014), rgray222 (18th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st April 2014), Roisin (18th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Quote ..have their citizenship revoked, face deportation and see their assets confiscated..
    I think your boyfriend actually found an article about Palestinians.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Hervé (18th April 2014), thunder24 (18th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Roisin,

Given that the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt and the US Secretary of State John Kerry are both denouncing the pamplet as an outrage, while the man whose name appears on the leaflets, Denis Pushilin, a leader of the pro-Russian movement in Donetsk, said he was not responsible, I'll wager a pretty penny that this pamphlet is a false flag provocation by Ukrainian nationalists designed to make the Putinistas look bad.

From Ukraine Is Not Ordering Its Jews to Register (New Republic):

============
    The Donetsk Jewish community dismissed this as "a provocation," which it clearly is. "It's an obvious provocation designed to get this exact response, going all the way up to Kerry," says Fyodr Lukyanov, editor of Russia in Global Affairs. "I have no doubt that there is a sizeable community of anti-Semites on both sides of the barricades, but for one of them to do something this stupid—this is done to compromise the pro-Russian groups in the east."
    ============

Pushilin, who is a leader of the pro-Russian movement in Donetsk, acknowledged that leaflets were distributed under his organization's name but denied any connection to them, Ynet reported.

Please don't fall for this nonsense.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (18th April 2014), bram (18th April 2014), Debra (18th April 2014), Hawkwind (18th April 2014), Hervé (18th April 2014), Maunagarjana (23rd April 2014), rezboom (18th April 2014), risveglio (18th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st April 2014), Roisin (18th April 2014), seko (22nd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th April 2014), ulli (18th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Paul, thanks for clarification on that. I've read over some of the news on that update but like anything else these days, there's no way to tell what's the correct report on anything as opposed to what's not. All I can say is that it turned my stomach when I read that headline today and because so much stuff is going on in that part of the world now... well, at this point, nothing surprises me anymore.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Debra (18th April 2014), loungelizard (18th April 2014), risveglio (18th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (18th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

They need to stop the non-sense, really anything for war or bloodshed. What's the matter is it time for another sacrifice of innocents for their cults?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

loungelizard (18th April 2014), Roisin (18th April 2014), thunder24 (20th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

History has (hopefully) taught us not to be complacent. History has (hopefully) taught us that propaganda is an effective tool. History has (hopefully) taught us that there are always extremists who exploit situations that verge on anarchy.

None of us know who was responsible for that notice. Anyone who claims they know the truth is, for their own reasons, bluffing.

If this story proves to be true, the narrative changes to one of hatred and bigotry, and an agenda of racial purity.

If it is untrue, it is merely another example of the well worn practice of manipulation and the discrediting of one's opponents by stirring up fears of hate crime.

And - and this cannot be ignored - the ancient practice of scapegoating. To use the spectre of anti semitism for political purposes is deeply troubling.

Never again.
    Last edited by loungelizard; 18th April 2014 at 10:07.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th April 2014), Matthew (24th December 2022), Milneman (22nd April 2014), Roisin (18th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

A month ago it was the other way round
    in Kiev.....Right wing Ukranians....

Published on 15 Mar 2014

In Ukraine capital unknown men have beaten up the leader of a local Jewish
    movement. Just months ago the rabbi was seen addressing the crowds in Maidan.
    But some Ukrainians seem to have ignored these calls for national unity. As more
    and more nazi graffiti appears on the walls in Ukrainian cities and ultra-nationalists
    are given key government posts, Kiev's Jewish community feels they can no longer
    entrust their safety to the police. RT's Paula Slier reports.

Published on 22 Mar 2014

Well thousands have responded to the rise of the right by taking to the streets
    across Eastern Ukraine in protest at the interim authorities in Kiev. Donetsk has
    seen some of the biggest rallies to demand a referendum on a possible secession.
    Activists across Eastern regions say they're making a stand against the fascist
    leanings of a post-coup leadership. A group of Israel MPs has written an open letter
    to the President of the European Commission. They expressed their concern over
    the plight of Ukrainian Jews who they say are suffering from constant attacks. It's
    claimed this is a direct result of the rise of nationalists in Kiev. Activists from
    Ukraine's Jewish community have also traveled to Israel to seek support.

====================================================

This is what David thinks of it....

In a chilling echo of the Holocaust, Jews are ‘ordered to register and list property’ in
    east Ukraine after pro-Russian militants take over government buildings

new Friday 18th April 2014 at 09:10 By David Icke

‘Jews have reportedly been told to register with pro-Russian forces in the east
    Ukrainian city of Donetsk or face deportation.

A pamphlet handed out in Donetsk orders ‘citizens of Jewish nationality’ over the
    age of 16 to pay $50 to register and be issued special passports ‘marking the
    confession of faith’.

The leaflet, a chilling echo of Nazi persecution, were handed out to Jews leaving a
    local synagogue by three men in ski masks holding the flag of the Russian
    Federation, Israeli media reports.

Jews living in the area of the self-declared ‘Donetsk People’s Republic’ were ordered
    to register at a government building operated by pro-Russian forces or face the
    threat of deportation.

Secretary of State John Kerry yesterday condemned the leaflets, which recall the
    days of czarist pogroms and Nazi-era persecution of Jews, calling them ‘grotesque’.’

Read more bull**** here …

http://www.infowars.com/false-flag-r...dvocacy-group/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

False Flag: Registry Fake Says Ukraine Jewish Advocacy Group

‘The CIA, in collusion with the State Department, is no longer able to pull off
    credible false flag operations.

Hours after the Israeli media, dutifully echoed by USA Today, reported on leaflets
    demanding the registration of Jews in Ukraine – harking back to similar moves
    during the Nazi era – deputy director of the National Conference Supporting Jews
    (NCSJ), responsible for efforts in Russia, Ukraine, and the Baltic States, pronounced
    the leaflet bogus.

“It’s a fake flyer,” the deputy director, Lesley Weiss, told The Daily Dot. “It’s not
    true that they have to register or be deported,” he said after talking with Denis
    Pushilin, chairman of the pro-Russian Donetsk People’s Government.

The corporate media in the United States had insinuated the leaflets were
    distributed by pro-Russians in Donetsk, this feeding into hysterical propaganda
    warning of an imminent invasion by Russia of eastern Ukraine. The specter of anti-
    Semitism conjured the appropriate Nazi imagery of Kristallnacht and gas chambers
    at Auschwitz. It would have dovetailed nicely with the media campaign portraying
    Russian leader Vladimir Putin as Adolf Hitler.’

Read more …

http://www.infowars.com/false-flag-r...dvocacy-group/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th April 2014 at 10:30.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Debra (18th April 2014), Hawkwind (18th April 2014), Maunagarjana (23rd April 2014), Roisin (18th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    False Flag: Registry Fake Says Ukraine Jewish Advocacy Group
    Some Anonymous hackers have tracked down the source of this false flag operation.

From Iran's PressTV Ukraine Jew registration hoax traced:

==============
    Email intercepts that included the original copies of anti-Semitic leaflets distributed in Eastern Ukraine have now been shown to be part of an elaborate false flag hoax to sabotage recent US-Russian talks.

The hoax, a “game theory warfare” operation, was meant to “sucker punch” both Russia and the US. If those responsible, in this case the New York based ADL, were caught, and they have been, there would be no consequences.

The ADL is “untouchable.” When Secretary of State Kerry expressed his revulsion at Nazi leaflets demanding that Jews in Ukraine “register” with a non-existent government agency, little did he know he was the victim of an elaborate and highly dangerous false flag hoax.

Anonymous Ukraine, the group that intercepted emails outlining false flag terror attack plans made by the US Embassy in Kiev in March, has done it again. Emails intercepted between Washington DC offices tied to the Anti-Defamation League sent to neo-Nazi extremists in the Ukraine were the sources of the outrageous materials.
    ==============

There's more at the above link.

Granted, I tend to give Iran's PressTV more credibility than I do most major news sources. But I must remain open to the possibility that their above report, blaming the ADL, is also false propaganda.

I do however tend to believe this report from PressTV.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (22nd April 2014), Maunagarjana (23rd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st April 2014)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 times in 310 posts

Well, if it is a false flag, it is working. However, the minister of the Ukraine has spoken out about it. He believes the Russians are trying to soil the Ukraine by planting this.

A Holocaust survivor is speaking out to Jews telling them that they should all flee the country.

http://www.sundayexpress.co.uk/news/...caust-survivor

Quote “Jews have no place in Ukraine, because nothing has changed,” he said last night, “and as long as Jews remain there, nothing will change. They had no business staying in that country after the atrocities of 1939-1945.

“There is no point in staying there waiting for trouble, in the hope that the world Jewry can save them. Even Germany is doing everything it can to tackle anti-Semitism and is better than Ukraine. Jews in the Ukraine should leave.”
    Quote As the climate of fear grows, however, the authenticity of the pamphlets is being called into question. Denis Pushilin, leader of the breakaway pro-Russian People’s Republic, vehemently denied his organisation was behind the leaflets. “Look at this document, I have never called myself the people’s governor, my job is different,” he told the Sunday Express.

“The stamp is bigger than it should be because it was Photoshopped from some real document.”
    Mr Pushilin, who claims to run the industrial region of Donetsk, added: “I am personally strongly against any declarations of this sort made against Jewish or any other people. This is a dirty trick by our foes. It is a forgery.”
    Quote Last night Ukrainian prime minister Arseniy Yatseniuk vowed to use “every legal means” to prevent the “import” of xenophobia and anti-Semitism, and indirectly blamed Russia.

He told US TV he had urged police “to find these bastards and to bring them to justice”, adding: “The ideology and practice of pogroms, exported by a neighbouring state, will not be allowed into Ukraine.” He also said there were “reports of pro-Moscow terrorists” conducting “pogroms” against Roma near Donetsk.
    Yaakov Dov Bleich, the chief rabbi of Ukraine, warned that the real danger for the Jewish community was provocation from Russia. He said: “We expect provocations, we expect Russians will want to justify their incursion into Ukraine.”
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    I think it's super creepy.

Did anyone else notice, the assassination attempt against Putin, came from Ukraine/Odessa -- Odessa is a site where 25,000+ people were killed shortly after the Nazis occupied them.
    There have been at least 10 known or acknowledged assassination attempts on Putin.

He has what is known as "железобетонное очко", or 'anus of concrete', ie...a very cool customer, not ruffled by much.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

seko (22nd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast