+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Isis portal activation

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

Default Isis portal activation

We hope you will resonate with what we are doing during this time and that you will join us in our intent.

http://2012portal.blogspot.co.uk/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pete For This Post:

Pweeky (19th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Isis portal activation

Great just what the world needs.
    Everyone around the world doing
    a massive ritual calling entities in.
    When are people going to get it that
    everything we need is inside of us
    dont call on ascended masters/angels
    etc they are demons/entities in disguise.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to freedom4all For This Post:

GoodETxSG (19th April 2014), halffull (19th April 2014), karelia (19th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (19th April 2014), william r sanford72 (19th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Hello, not to intrude, but can you guys tell me what you know about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aetherius_Society

The Aetherius Society is a UFO religion[2][3][4][5] founded by George King in 1954[6] (or 1955),[7] combining UFO claims, yoga, and ideas from various world religions,[6][7] notably Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, and Theosophy.[8] The religion's stated goal is to prevent the annihilation of the Earth by improving cooperation between humanity and various alien species,[6] and by improving the spiritual lives of the world.[5] The society has claimed that various disasters may be prevented by prayer, often aided by "Spiritual Energy Batteries" meant to store healing psychic energy[5] The society also believes that it is to make the way for the "Next Master," a messianic figure who will descend upon Earth in a flying saucer, possessing magic more powerful than all the world's armies.[9] The society is named after Aetherius, a being King claims to have telepathically contacted and channeled. Aetherius is believed to be a "Cosmic Master" from Venus, along with Buddha and Jesus.[9] The society's membership, although international in composition, is not very large, consisting of approximately 650 members as of 1993.[1]

(weird thing is, Tesla claimed to hear from Venus a few times -- and don't many PA people "hear" things every few years or so?
    And haven't we attributed these experiences to powers beyond our reckoning?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_religions

UFO religions generally deal with belief in communication with extraterrestrial beings.[2][3] Stephen Hunt writes in Alternative Religions: A Sociological Introduction, "One form of quasi-religion that perhaps borders on a more orthodox form of religiosity is that of the flying saucer cults".[2] In these groups, individuals believe that communication between aliens and humans can take the form of physical contact, telepathy, and astral projection.[2] Typically the groups believe that humanity will be saved by these aliens when humans are educated as to a better way to live life.[2] Some of the groups believe that aliens will come to take those that believe to a more positive location.[2] Often the extraterrestrial beings are seen to plead with humanity to improve itself and to move away from a society of greed and violence.[2] UFO religions place an emphasis on spiritual growth and the evolution of humanity.[2] A UFO religion can be formed after an individual claims to have experienced an alien abduction and been taken aboard a spacecraft.[4]

...I am not saying I do or don't believe... btw...!!
    I am very interested especially in children who channel Outsiders.

6. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think the George King's titles says it all.
    Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Hello, not to intrude, but can you guys tell me what you know about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aetherius_Society

The Aetherius Society is a UFO religion[2][3][4][5] founded by George King in 1954[6] (or 1955),[7] combining UFO claims, yoga, and ideas from various world religions,[6][7] notably Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, and Theosophy.[8] The religion's stated goal is to prevent the annihilation of the Earth by improving cooperation between humanity and various alien species,[6] and by improving the spiritual lives of the world.[5] The society has claimed that various disasters may be prevented by prayer, often aided by "Spiritual Energy Batteries" meant to store healing psychic energy[5] The society also believes that it is to make the way for the "Next Master," a messianic figure who will descend upon Earth in a flying saucer, possessing magic more powerful than all the world's armies.[9] The society is named after Aetherius, a being King claims to have telepathically contacted and channeled. Aetherius is believed to be a "Cosmic Master" from Venus, along with Buddha and Jesus.[9] The society's membership, although international in composition, is not very large, consisting of approximately 650 members as of 1993.[1]

(weird thing is, Tesla claimed to hear from Venus a few times -- and don't many PA people "hear" things every few years or so?
    And haven't we attributed these experiences to powers beyond our reckoning?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_religions

UFO religions generally deal with belief in communication with extraterrestrial beings.[2][3] Stephen Hunt writes in Alternative Religions: A Sociological Introduction, "One form of quasi-religion that perhaps borders on a more orthodox form of religiosity is that of the flying saucer cults".[2] In these groups, individuals believe that communication between aliens and humans can take the form of physical contact, telepathy, and astral projection.[2] Typically the groups believe that humanity will be saved by these aliens when humans are educated as to a better way to live life.[2] Some of the groups believe that aliens will come to take those that believe to a more positive location.[2] Often the extraterrestrial beings are seen to plead with humanity to improve itself and to move away from a society of greed and violence.[2] UFO religions place an emphasis on spiritual growth and the evolution of humanity.[2] A UFO religion can be formed after an individual claims to have experienced an alien abduction and been taken aboard a spacecraft.[4]

...I am not saying I do or don't believe... btw...!!
    I am very interested especially in children who channel Outsiders.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to freedom4all For This Post:

halffull (19th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

How did this work out for you Pete ?

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by Pete (here)
    We hope you will resonate with what we are doing during this time and that you will join us in our intent.

http://2012portal.blogspot.co.uk/
    I was about to participate but as it was so late here I totally forgotted it. :/

But then again, I have prayed the Great Spirit and Mother Wind many times during this easter to guide humanity and me to the right direction >spiritual evolution, harmony and ascension.

+ Reply to Thread