+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dream dialogue

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member whenyournex2me's Avatar
    Thanks

Default dream dialogue

I am currently going through some inner issues or debates and I find myself having very difficult dreams, or emotions from them. In the morning, when I wake up, I often have either a wonderful loving attitude about my place here, and life in general, and other times I have a very fearful or negative attitude towards people and or the journey.

Im confused, and to be honest, I feel so alone and lost at this time. I feel disconnected and hopeless. I feel as if, facing reality of things, is what is really hurting my progress... I want to disconnect dearly and take a long nap. This isnt the usual me nor is it how Id like to think I am naturally.

I try to reach out to some people, the very few I feel a connection to, but either I dont get a reply or I feel after chatting a short bit, there is no connection anymore. This is making me terribly sad and depressed.

last nights dream, I was swimming in a pond or lake, and there was a dock, a boat, and a young woman in that boat. I started to swim to her, but this guy on the shore started to shoot at me with a machine gun. lol... I didnt give up however and approached her, and said, hello when I came to the surface of the water. we talked, she swam next to me, and I felt a strong sensation of love for this individual. the guy all of a sudden was in the water with us, swam by, and then he was gone. my attention went back to the woman, and we chatted some more. I dont remember what we said to one another. I woke up... wanting to go back to her, so I tried to fall asleep again. I did successfully, and she was in my dream again. Or I with her... I did this several times, the last that I remember though, I was at a fast food place with her and the setting was, I was ordering, she was a customer, but found out she worked there. she left... I was so distraught... scrambling to find a way to contact her, I asked another employee, if she knew her and would give her a message, she agreed and I attempted to write my name and number on something over ten times! cause I couldnt get it right, or the pen wouldnt work... something....

this is killing me... why do I feel as if I am not complete, although I think I am...
    why is my longing for a soul partner distracting me to the point Ill sleep in over 9 hours to stay with someone in a ****ing dream...? I feel so helpless. I long for the connection. for those that recall, I put up a post describing some very interesting experiences and Im open to many things, but I cannot get past this insecurity of mine, where I need someone to love or to be loved by someone else. feminine and masculine. I feel out of balance and I do not like it!!! Where is she?
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

"Home: Arcturus
    Been to: Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades"

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

chocolate (20th April 2014), DNA (20th September 2014), Fairy Friend (19th April 2014), freedom4all (19th April 2014), halffull (19th April 2014), Rich (22nd April 2014), Spirithorse (19th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th April 2014), Wind (20th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: dream dialogue

Another dream I had a week ago left me in such a weird feeling for a few days, I must describe it. All I remember was picking at my arm where doctors would draw blood, (most commonly the elbow joint area) and there seemed to develop two at first but then three eyelids, where two small gray and one large gray stone appeared and I pushed them out with my fingers... I could feel this as I slept and I felt it after... idk what this means and Im getting kinda spooked about what it is im thinking and feeling. All this enlightenment with no guide, no love, no help, makes me feel like im creating such suffering and horrible things. I dont want this! I want to align with love and not fear. deep down, I feel lost, and that there is grave importance in our development. but recently, after all I have been through, I feel like im loosing it. idk what to do, I cant meditate, Im failing in my schooling, where Im loosing interest in performing my academics. I feel like after my experiences in 2012, Im loosing it, grasp of what is real, what is to be, and what really is real. suicidal thoughts seem more common as I feel so disconnected now, and Im struggling to keep a positive mental on the world as Im a part of it. all the math and science, the dreams, the obe/lucid experiences Im having... I feel like they are important but what the **** is going on!?

I feel like, in 2012, I was shown, or allowed myself to see me, in the astral, and there is nothing more that I want than to return... there is nothing left for me here, and I want to leave. this isnt me... and I need some guidance. why is it seemingly going through my head that it is wrong to love and connect, to touch, the guide and ask for that connection? it seems inappropriate and I feel disgusting... I never thought this way before. Ive had several positive experiences that have shown me things, but I feel like I have wondered off the path again. Im lost... and I dont like this, Im uncomfortable and lonely, and I feel helpless and desperate. this is troubling to me, I have asked some peopel for help, but, one needs $ to help me, and I cant give it, another wont talk to me as I think I was perosnal and she disconnected cause Im reaching for something she cant give me or wont. I look into my own heart and feel emptiness. I feel depleated and unloved and wanted. I have no friends here whre Im at, and I dont want to go to a bar to be social... that is not my thing. idk what to do. I feel empty.
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

chocolate (20th April 2014), DNA (20th September 2014), Fairy Friend (19th April 2014), freedom4all (19th April 2014), halffull (19th April 2014), Lifebringer (19th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th April 2014), Wind (20th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Those water dreams can be so scary!

The woman in the boat, holy moly, you know the Lady of Shalott?
    I think you might feel a lot better reading some Tennyson after having that dream.
    It was an alchemy dream and you are NOT alone!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lady_of_Shalott

Also there is The Lady in the Water,

and the Lady of the Lake,

the Rhinemaidens,

I've had the same dream, maybe three times!

There is a lady who looks like me, and she sometimes ends up in a boat or on the shore.
    and there is usually a "dark man" pursuer who troubles us.
    and often i swim the wrong way or get into trouble, or have difficulty joining people in the dream.

My Jungian analyst said, the woman in the boat is myself, my dreams, the things i expect and try to protect from the world etc..
    he said the Dark Man chasing us on the shore is my masculine side, worried sick about things i should be taking care of.
    to the point of chasing me and the more "passive" or imprisoned female aspect.

it could be a dream about needing to give more power to our female side.

For example, you feel the desire to be with the dream woman.
    it's not uncommon to experience this.
    i've had strange dreams the last 2 years of men i've never met before,
    they are quiet and never talk, and the situation can be almost anything!
    from sex to hiking to climbing trees!

the Jungian fellow said it's Ourselves trying to get through to Ourselves. pretty much.

i also have dreams about guiding people thru the woods and being guided by other people,
    spirits and military ghosts etc really strange and odd things.

p.s. many don't realize this about Odin, for example, but he is like Hermes, a messenger god of dreams in part, and he loves the feminine side, in the ancient texts the other gods mock Odin for doing "women's work/witchcraft" instead of always being the warrior...

the greatest god is the balanced god

the one who is all things and no thing.

Self Discovery can be very painful:

Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 19th April 2014 at 21:44.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    My Jungian analyst said, the woman in the boat is myself, my dreams, the things i expect and try to protect from the world etc..
    he said the Dark Man chasing us on the shore is my masculine side, worried sick about things i should be taking care of.

Is Whenyournext2me a man or woman.? if a woman, then the woman in the boat would be more a shadow figure. So she represents characteristics the dreamer needs to face and integrate on her journey to the SElf. If the dreamer is a male, then the boat woman is the Anima, and the guy shooting on the shore is a shadow figure trying to stop an encounter with the feminine.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

chocolate (20th April 2014), DNA (20th September 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th April 2014), whenyournex2me (21st April 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)

Is Whenyournext2me a man or woman.? if a woman, then the woman in the boat would be more a shadow figure. So she represents characteristics the dreamer needs to face and integrate on her journey to the SElf. If the dreamer is a male, then the boat woman is the Anima, and the guy shooting on the shore is a shadow figure trying to stop an encounter with the feminine.
    lol

that reminds me,
    i had a shooting dream recently documented on here,
    where i had used a bow on my own sister (!)

very similar to his dream isn't it.

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by whenyournex2me (here)
    I am currently going through some inner issues or debates and I find myself having very difficult dreams, or emotions from them. In the morning, when I wake up, I often have either a wonderful loving attitude about my place here, and life in general, and other times I have a very fearful or negative attitude towards people and or the journey.

Im confused, and to be honest, I feel so alone and lost at this time. I feel disconnected and hopeless. I feel as if, facing reality of things, is what is really hurting my progress... I want to disconnect dearly and take a long nap. This isnt the usual me nor is it how Id like to think I am naturally.

I try to reach out to some people, the very few I feel a connection to, but either I dont get a reply or I feel after chatting a short bit, there is no connection anymore. This is making me terribly sad and depressed.

last nights dream, I was swimming in a pond or lake, and there was a dock, a boat, and a young woman in that boat. I started to swim to her, but this guy on the shore started to shoot at me with a machine gun. lol... I didnt give up however and approached her, and said, hello when I came to the surface of the water. we talked, she swam next to me, and I felt a strong sensation of love for this individual. the guy all of a sudden was in the water with us, swam by, and then he was gone. my attention went back to the woman, and we chatted some more. I dont remember what we said to one another. I woke up... wanting to go back to her, so I tried to fall asleep again. I did successfully, and she was in my dream again. Or I with her... I did this several times, the last that I remember though, I was at a fast food place with her and the setting was, I was ordering, she was a customer, but found out she worked there. she left... I was so distraught... scrambling to find a way to contact her, I asked another employee, if she knew her and would give her a message, she agreed and I attempted to write my name and number on something over ten times! cause I couldnt get it right, or the pen wouldnt work... something....

this is killing me... why do I feel as if I am not complete, although I think I am...

why is my longing for a soul partner distracting me to the point Ill sleep in over 9 hours to stay with someone in a ****ing dream...? I feel so helpless. I long for the connection. for those that recall, I put up a post describing some very interesting experiences and Im open to many things, but I cannot get past this insecurity of mine, where I need someone to love or to be loved by someone else. feminine and masculine. I feel out of balance and I do not like it!!! Where is she?
    For some reason your words sound familiar to me, as if someone I know has written them. Sigh.

Why does anybody need to feel guilty for feeling the need to connect to his other self -- male or female partner -- and would call a dream ' ****ing ' ?
    Or when one feels out of balance one always needs to attach 'like' or 'dislike' to that feeling?

Or have we all become too arrogant -- me included perhaps-- ( no disrespect, but that is the best word I can use here ) to constantly try to keep everything under control?

Water usually represents consciousness.
    I have many dreams myself where a huge wave ( as if a tsunami wave ) 'engulfs' me, but I am still alive into it. It feels frightening, but it is also okay in a way.

The way you have described your dream(s), they sound all too literal to me. This is not a typical situation for when 'dreaming' and for when a 'dreamer'.
    Just my opinion.

Stay well!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

DNA (20th September 2014), Them (22nd June 2014), whenyournex2me (21st April 2014), Wind (20th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thank you all... <3 I will focus on this for the week at times, just to be mindful and more open rather than judgmental. I totally feel the resonance reading your alls reply. It is very interesting in deed... and for the record, I am a male. I still have a few pictures up in my profile of myself.

This makes me think back to another documented (here) experience I had,... and now I think I know who that black man was in the green t shirt trying to pummel me in the bathroom stall as I was cornered, though there were other entities protecting me, blocking him from actually hitting me... I was terrified tbh. But I do feel relieved to hear that it is myself, I am fighting indeed... hmmmmm. I want to dissolve the issues and ego so dearly. I can feel it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

DNA (20th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

For some reason, I havent been having many dreams that I recall. I need to re read my lucid dreaming book and get my journal going again. life, school... now I have a gf... things change and I need to get back on top of my path. the last dream i remember was:

I was walking in a jail or corrections facility to take someone I met in real life, out for lunch, a visitation.. her and her friend... i never met her friend before. its troubling to me, cause I have no emotional connection to this person, in fact broke an attempted connection on her part... maybe thats why it upsets me. I was walking in the facility to talk to the guard, I laid my paper work down on his table and they let her and her friend go with me... all I remember was leaving with them and being surrounded by all these guys that were seriously troubled... they were fighting, betting, yelling, pushing, doing their thing I guess... as I walked past them, following the two ladies, I was trying to hide, I felt so out of place. I remember that feeling, but I remember the feeling to get her out of there... weird? I felt as if, upon waking, that i was feminine source, and she and her friend and everyone else were masculine... is this my focus to be had on this analysis or am i missing something? thanks again for the assistance in helping me to grow! I love you all so much! <3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member PAVONIA's Avatar
    Thanks

When my grandmother passed away, whom I was very close with, I spoke at her wake at the church. At that very moment as I'm reading a passage from the bible I thought "I wonder where she is right now". A month or so later I had such a vivid dream, which was me at the church standing infront of everyone....then I look up and in the back of the church it was my grandmother. She was wearing white I believe and kind of floating behind the last bench in the church. She had a slight grin on her face as if she was proud of me. I could tell it was her way of expressing to me her love and how she'll always be there for me. Its something I'll never forget.

Also sometimes I have dreams and then a few months later I'm standing somewhere and see what I saw in the dream. At first it freaked me out, but then I kinda started to focus more on dreams after I wake up. One time I had a dream of this garden behind a window with lights pointing directly down on them. In the dream I started to just look around and I was in this large white room with this garden set in the middle of it. Then the dream ends. Months and months later I had gotten married to my wife. We had our honeymoon in Mexico, which we were very excited about. The room we were suppose to have was taken by mistake and at first we were upset....then they upgraded us to a large suite. Right when I keyed in I opened the door and froze right in my tracks. I just stood there....I couldnt believe it. My wife was looking at me like whats wrong kinda way. I stepped forward and there it was, a little garden enclosed behind a large window with lights pointing right at it. I swear it was the EXACT garden I saw in my dream. I told my wife and I actually got emotional. The way I look at certain dreams is like this....is its your innerself telling you that you're on the correct path in life. Maybe me and my wife have been there in another life or something....Its amazing how it had been a few days after my wedding, marrying my soulmate and this little garden had such an impact on me.

Anyone have any comment on this or a general meaning they believe is to it either one of these situations?

Thanks.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PAVONIA For This Post:

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Retired Member KaiLee's Avatar
    Thanks

One thing to consider when recalling dreams is that ALL characters and situations in a dream are a reflection of your own psyche. Prison could be a feeling of being trapped. Without knowing you, which always makes it harder to interprets dream, my very basic analysis might be;
    You feel trapped by going to the woman in the jail. Is she your gf? You feel like you should be able to free her and yourself, you even have permission to do so but it's complicated. There is also the possibility, in your minds eye, that another woman ... who you don't yet know.... could be the person to attempt your freedom with. No matter who the women are, you don't feel entirely safe. They are leading your way and you know this isnt right. Your feeling of the feminine could be the feeling that you are not taking charge of your destiny. (our history of patriarchy leads us to still see maleness as a leadership quality).
    My question to you would be; are you in relationship for the sake of defaulting your responsibility to your true self?
    Last edited by KaiLee; 20th September 2014 at 00:53. Reason: Spellcheck

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KaiLee For This Post:

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

I read somewhere that we rarely ever really connect with a true soul mate. The reason being, to do so creates such a feeling of contentment that we would rarely ever surface back into the daily grind to get anything done.

It very well could be your soul mate is contacting you through your dreams, and participating in the only connection available at the time. And, to this I say enjoy it.

There is another little tid bit I've read, and it is this, we never really find the person we were meant to be with, until we give up searching because we are happy/content with our selves.

I think this is true too.

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KaiLee (here)
    One thing to consider when recalling dreams is that ALL characters and situations in a dream are a reflection of your own psyche. Prison could be a feeling of being trapped. Without knowing you, which always makes it harder to interprets dream, my very basic analysis might be;
    You feel trapped by going to the woman in the jail. Is she your gf? You feel like you should be able to free her and yourself, you even have permission to do so but it's complicated. There is also the possibility, in your minds eye, that another woman ... who you don't yet know.... could be the person to attempt your freedom with. No matter who the women are, you don't feel entirely safe. They are leading your way and you know this isnt right. Your feeling of the feminine could be the feeling that you are not taking charge of your destiny. (our history of patriarchy leads us to still see maleness as a leadership quality).
    My question to you would be; are you in relationship for the sake of defaulting your responsibility to your true self?
    I understand what you are saying here, and it is a valid point.
    But even Carl Jung admitted that there were dreams and circumstances that seemed to reflect a living real entity that was not you, participating in the dream.

To go a step further, I would say that our soul leaves our body when we dream, and we actually do enter a pliable permeable world made for astral interaction. And this world is not a solitary adventure, for everyone dreams and we may agree on group partcipation from time to time.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

KaiLee (20th September 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I agree that not all dreams serve the purpose of informing us in exactly the same manner. I dreamed of my daughter before I knew I was pregnant. I repeatedly dreamed of being involved in a head on crash before I discovered an old friend had died that way. These dreams are different to my flying dreams, which are again different to my day to day dreams and again different to dreams that seem to be sourced via electromagnetic interference.
    Even though I believe there is a great deal of truth in the idea that all parts of a dream are a representation of ourselves...I'm happy to be flexible with this approach. Eg; I suggest the women in the dreams are actual others. We could go down a philosophical road on other and self but I don't think that's necessary. The important part is not who the others in a dream are, but how we felt about them.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to KaiLee For This Post:

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member PAVONIA's Avatar
    Thanks

Why when you have a deep dream, and everything seems so real.....then you wake up and all of a sudden you cant remember any of it? Its crazy how that seems to happen often. I'll wake up and right away I'm trying to piece together what I was drwaming about, yet I just woke up....shouldnt I remember it easily?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PAVONIA For This Post:

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

When I have trouble remembering a dream it's because I've spent too much time waking up. There's that moment you're no longer in sleep, but then there are habits of properly waking. For me they might include estimating time, moving into a more comfortable position, wishing I wasn't awake, pulling up covers. Any number of thought processes that distract my brain from catching and holding the memory of dreams.
    I suppose keeping a dream diary might help. Recording all your fragments. The discipline could help to bring about new habits.
    Last edited by KaiLee; 20th September 2014 at 14:25. Reason: Spellcheck

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KaiLee For This Post:

DNA (20th September 2014), PAVONIA (20th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PAVONIA (here)
    Why when you have a deep dream, and everything seems so real.....then you wake up and all of a sudden you cant remember any of it? Its crazy how that seems to happen often. I'll wake up and right away I'm trying to piece together what I was drwaming about, yet I just woke up....shouldnt I remember it easily?
    Let's take a Near Death Experience and say it is in fact a person leaving their body. For folks who are straddling the fence on this, please take ten minutes out of your life to watch this little short account. It is amazing, and I rewatch it all the time.

If in fact we are leaving our body when we dream, we are using a different vehicle for processing information than our physical brain. I'm of the opinion that we switch gears as we wake up, and as such it is difficult to remember all that went on while we dream.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

PAVONIA (20th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread