+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trigger happy cop who doesn't care about his victim

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Trigger happy cop who doesn't care about his victim

Well, look at this one. I'd say about 10+ shots were fired at this guy. Wouldn't one have stopped him without killing him? This cop is a real sh!t. If anyone knows anymore about this story, please share it. Looks like the guy died from this. And it didn't look like they ever found that knife....

IMO the only people who should have their guns taken away are cops like this. So, even if this cop claimed the guy was going for a knife, how fast do you think he could have moved on this knuckle-headed cop with it?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Lifebringer (20th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Trigger happy cop who doesn't care about his victim

Why are they cutting the shirt where the bullet holes and blood spatters are, tampering w/evidence, before the med examiner gets there? WTHellion?

Removing witnesses to intimidate them?

Oh, really? I suppose this dash cam footage is now missing stuff too huh?

Shameless heartless even if it was 2 1/2 years ago.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (21st April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

December 13, 2012: The San Joaquin County district attorney’s office concluded that California Police Officer James Moody had been legally justified in shooting 34-year-old Ernesto Duenez Jr., but the video might bring the case back to court.

April 8, 2014: A federal judge approved a $2.2 million settlement on Monday for the family of a man who was shot and killed by a Manteca police officer almost three years ago. Manteca will pay the family of Ernesto Duenez Jr. for his June 8, 2011, death, said the family’s attorney, John Burris.

-----------------------

Video from Moody’s patrol car, released by Burris (after Rosemary Duenez, the victim’s mother, agreed to release the video in response to the court decision to clear the officer of the crime), showed Moody firing 13 bullets in 4.2 seconds, striking Duenez 11 times, including four shots while Duenez was on the ground.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (21st April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    And it didn't look like they ever found that knife....
    Yes, they found the knife but the victim didn't have it in his hands, they also said that he got his foot stuck in the seat-belt while getting out of the car and I guess that's why the cop started shooting but I'm not sure...

Edit: as reported in the Manteca Bulletin:

What Burris and associate Benjamin Nisenbaum are taking to the federal level are concerns that Moody shot an unarmed man – “laying in wait” outside of a home that they knew Duenez would be going to in order to make an arrest. They say the video does not clearly show the victim with a knife in his hand or explain how it could have gotten from the cab into the back of the truck where it was later found by officers.

The question centers on whether Duenez in fact had a knife in his possession when he attempted to climb out of the vehicle.

In one photo, Forensic Video Analyst expert, Grant Fredericks, concludes that Duenez in fact has a knife in his hand while in a separate photo declares that its “an object shaped consistent with a knife” – something that the family’s legal counsel sees as an attempt to justify an action that ended the life of Duenez.

[...]

The video shows that it wasn’t until after additional officers arrived on scene and attempted to move Duenez away from the vehicle that they realized his foot was caught in the seatbelt.

http://www.mantecabulletin.com/archives/61135/
    Last edited by Atlas; 20th April 2014 at 17:27.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

aranuk (20th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (21st April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

I agree with you Maia. With as much fear over what looks to be a dead body, as these cops are exhibiting, none of them should be wearing that uniform, and should all go to jail. I would like to see also, what they were putting those women through, out of sight of the camera. If I were the judge in this case, they would all be in jail. I would also like to know why he was obviously sitting there waiting for the guy to come home. They guy may very well be a crook of some sort, but this should never have happened. He should have waited for back up, and moving in beforehand only if the guy tried to leave. This sort of thing never used to happen, when all they were allowed to carry was a 6 shooter. They didn't sit and keep shooting like this nutcase did. I can't believe how long 4 of them stood there with guns trained on an unmoving body. Another thing I would do as judge in this case, would be to demand an evalluation of this police departments training program, and to fire the Chief of Police, for allowing such as this to even take place.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

aranuk (20th April 2014), Atlas (20th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Well, I think the settlement speaks volumes. Guilty Guilty Guilty

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

aranuk (20th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Cops do a lot of bad **** on and off camera.

They count on dirty public defenders to help them get off, i.e. they maliciously prosecute and the attorney who represents the cop's victim is dirty too, judge sometimes, but usually not in the loop... odd how it works.

I've met two dirty lawyers so far, and two incompetent ones, and one who was competent but overworked.

+ Reply to Thread