+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MH 370 Flight 370 - Former Political Secretary - Israel bought same plane 1 year previous

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Must see - amazingly lucid analysis of MH370 Events by Matthias Chang

yes , saw his yesterday , the guy is very smart and ask the big questions ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cursichella1 (22nd April 2014), sigma6 (26th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Default Re: Must see - amazingly lucid analysis of MH370 Events by Matthias Chang

Mr Chang is a good strategist - he sees the Big picture clearly.
    He made one comment that has really stayed with me:

WHAT can those of us, who are on the OUTSIDE, really do?

"We can create an environment ... So when the Whistleblowers do come out, they feel SAFE"
    (this requires mobilization of public opinion... and maybe more)

This will encourage whistleblowers, who will otherwise, be afraid to face the Risks (of whistleblowing)

At the end, he says: "Enough is Enough! False Flag is real."
    (We must get the word out. To have a public understanding. Let's End it)

4. Link to Post #23
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

WHY WAR IS INEVITABLE
    by Matthias Chang

"To prove the point, let me use a simple analogy.

It is often reported in the headlines of newspapers that a certain gentleman or woman had been brutally beaten up for failing to pay the debts due to a money-lender. In Malaysia, money-lenders are often referred to as “Ah-Longs”. This is even the case when the debt is paltry. If the money-lender adopts the “soft method” in recovering a loan, it may encourage defaults and non-payments. Brutality ensures full compliance!

So is the case with nations. When the very survival of a nation is at stake because of economic and or currency warfare, do you really think that the nation at risk would not go to war?

The US invaded Iraq not because of the threat of Saddam’s WMD but for the crude oil and because Saddam was selling crude oil in Euros instead of the dollar toilet paper.

The shadow money-lenders are in a desperate situation and they will start a world war to avoid the collapse of the fiat money system. The war will be financed by the major central banks and their proxies – the 8 to 10 global commercial and investment banks. As in World War I and II, the elites of the City of London and Wall Street will be the primary movers of this insidious plot.

Anyone who doubts this scenario need only to ask one simple question – Do you think the financial powers centered in the West would accept and tolerate their loss of financial power? [...]"

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...lbanking57.htm
    Last edited by Atlas; 22nd April 2014 at 08:07.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

sigma6 (26th April 2014), Snookie (22nd April 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,828 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    I'm not aware that this has been posted yet.
    Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Already posted here
    Threads merged .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (22nd April 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Default Re: MH 370 Flight 370 - Former Political Secretary - Israel bought same plane 1 year previous

HOW WE CAN WIN... Beating the TBTB

(TBTB = The B"st@rds That Be)

They seem to be losing. They are getting increasingly sloppy.
    Are they desperate?
    Perhaps they see that their power is ebbing away every day, and are desperate
    to achieve key objectives, like Gun control in the US, before they are swamped
    by any number of rising challenges facing TBTB.

Some months ago, "Plane" on Time Monk Radio proposed a strategy for beating them.

This is a good discussion, especially the last 1/4 or so, after 1 hour:

The Plane Truth ~ Hollywoodization of Terror/News - PTS 3052
    = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxwtS-wd0qk =
    (an under-appreciated conversation with only 567 views, and 6 likes,
    perhaps people did not hear the vital last part after 1:03.)

At 1:21 hours, a few minutes before the end, Plane says:

(I paraphrase here):
    "We need to find an issue where we can clearly beat them....
    Where we can get the support of 20% or more, and defeat their agenda."

Once we do that, the Ridicule Factor, "one of their biggest weapons" will melt away.

Malaysia 370 has a decent chance of being THAT needed issue, and on a Global basis.

(I am going to launch a new thread around this post; and why not?):
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ating-the-TBTB
    Last edited by GuyFox; 23rd April 2014 at 04:50.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: MH 370 Flight 370 - Former Political Secretary - Israel bought same plane 1 year previous

As much as I agree, and that is a great catch phrase... "Hollywoodization of Terrorism" ... so true, it seems when it comes to espionage, mass deception, propaganda, misinformation campaigns, there is no expense spared... Deception in a Police State is a money saving and efficient investment. Then again all that would go out the window to an awake and alert public...

Imagine the security around that plane, where ever it is... I don't think they would destroy it, because it would have too much worth on the black market in the very least, unless they smashed it up trying to emergency land it somewhere... But if this was a planned heist, they must have prepared a special secret landing area. And he makes such a simple obvious observation, who else would have the means, the motive (i.e. access to the Boeing engineering standards) to hack the systems like this in the first place? Even if you had to guess between Russia, China and the US... This is really a no brainer.

And if word of this gets out... I am going to make a prediction. There should be a huge backlash... a huge sales drop on Boeing computer controlled planes which could really backfire on the Americans.
    If word get out... and it sure looks like a massive hemorrhaging leak to me...

Also thank you Karelia for putting this thread back in the Conspiracy Section! ';-)
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Christine (28th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

message I got from someone corresponding on my google hangouts, it appears to be from someone who has English 2nd language skills but its enough to understand...
    I find this interesting because it has correlation with what Fulford was saying... ie. that everyone knows where the craft is... But what make this weird is this biological angle...
    And he is making a prediction... so read on and let's keep track to see if any of this comes out in the wash...

hello again sigma six..i have some more info that will be used in the false flag ...were you aware that when the plane went missing 24 hrs after on asian tv news not mainstream..china sent 15 top bio scientists to the maldives as a bio hazzard broke out...WHY ? simply there was a cargo of bio hazzrad on mh370 but not on the cargo manifest it was brought by china from affilated members of al queda cia in jan 2014 it was transfered to malaysia in march from the middle east placed under the malaysian PM residence for 3 days to be transported to bejing..but when that plane went missing the chinese were pissed off which was why they were the 1st country to act in search of plane as the knew where it was,but malaysian authority at the time came out in media and said no we can do this ourself no country help we can naming malaysia this was public news on march 9th 2014. when the attack occurs u will see in media there was a chemical attack on the plane this is the bio weapon to kill isrealis you watch i will return see u soon sigma
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Christine (28th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Big Flight 370 Lead! Former Malaysian PM Says CIA Covering Up the Truth!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Christine (28th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (28th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2