Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 7650

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #4321
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Cabal split, unable to act despite deadline

It is now clear that the cabal that has ruled the West is in disarray and is unable to act despite a very real surrender deadline given to them. The European power brokers like the Pope and the Queen support world peace and a campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. However, Rockefeller, Bush and the other American oligarchs are acting like deer frozen in the headlights, unable or unwilling to take action. The same can be said of the heads of the Pentagon and the agencies.

Let there be no doubt about it, the United States of America has degenerated into a rogue nation ruled by Satan worshipping gangsters and is the black hole from which most of the world’s misery emerges.

Removing the public face of the US oligarchy, Barack Hussein Obama, raises the question of “what do you replace him with?” If the heads of the military industrial complex do not act with a unified plan, the answer is likely to be chaos, turmoil and possibly even civil war in the US.

The best hope now lies with the State governments who now have the required two-thirds support to demand a conference to rewrite the constitution of the United States of America.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...ains-momentum/

That conference could be used as the means to set up an interim government with the power to clean out the filth that festers in Washington D.C.

Also, talks with various factions within the US military industrial complex reveal a surprising amount of agreement on key issues. The problem seems to be one of egos and rival institutions vying for power rather than disagreement over what needs to be done.....

http://benjaminfulford.net/

Full Report:

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/20...e-2615652.html

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

genevieve (22nd April 2014), JRS (21st April 2014), linksplatinum (21st April 2014), mosquito (22nd April 2014), naste.de.lumina (22nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st April 2014), RunningDeer (22nd April 2014)

3. Link to Post #4322
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 23rd April 2014 at 21:25.

4. Link to Post #4323
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Discussing "Ben F's" ideas:

CABAL NEGOTIATIONS - per Ben Fulford

Excerpt

"Here are some of the main points everybody agrees on:

1) There should be a jubilee; a once off write-off of all debts public and private. That is a no-brainer that would immediately end the ongoing US depression.

2) There needs to be a redistribution of assets. Most of the fortune 500 companies are controlled by the seven families that founded the Federal Reserve Board. The concentrated ownership is hidden by foundations and obscure accounting. These families mostly did not create the companies they own, rather they acquired them through murder and theft. These assets need to be either redistributed or put into a public fund and managed on behalf of the American people.

3) The Congress, the Senate, the Supreme Court and the White House in Washington D.C. are nothing more than a heavily bribed acting troop and need to be replaced. The umbilical cord of linking money and politics needs to be severed.

4) Once Washington is cleaned up, the government needs to start issuing money instead of the privately owned Federal Reserve Board.

5) The media monopolies need to be broken up and the American people need to be told their true history.

This is the broad consensus that can be found inside the United States, especially inside the military and the agencies as well as within most state governments. The United States is ready to once again become and independent nation.

Seen from outside of the United States, however, a very different picture emerges. First of all, while Europeans and Americans constitute about one fifth the world’s population, they control four out of the five vetoes at the United Nations Security Council. This means the UN is still a European instrument of colonial control. That has to change.

The other thing that has to change is the global financial architecture. If the Republic of the United States of America is restored and issues its own currency, then a new institution needs to be set up to manage the internationally held and traded US dollars.

The World Bank and the IMF are not up to the job and there is no sign whatsoever that the Europeans and Americans will give up their control of these institutions. Even the reformed voting structure planned for the IMF (and blocked by the US as mentioned last week) would leave Europeans in charge.

For that reason there are negotiations going on to set up an entirely new institution that would make the IMF and World Bank largely irrelevant."

From : http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/20...e-2615652.html

5. Link to Post #4324
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I find it very hard to believe the Pope and the Queen support peace and the campaign to end poverty.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

genevieve (22nd April 2014), Mandala (22nd April 2014), NancyV (22nd April 2014), pabranno (23rd April 2014), Pam (22nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd April 2014), RunningDeer (22nd April 2014), Tyy1907 (22nd April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4325
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Benjamin Fulford
    Let there be no doubt about it, the United States of America has degenerated into a rogue nation ruled by Satan worshipping gangsters and is the black hole from which most of the world’s misery emerges.
    Yay, Ben has made a 100% correct declaration!

It is now clear that the cabal that has ruled the West is in disarray and is unable to act despite a very real surrender deadline given to them. The European power brokers like the Pope and the Queen support world peace and a campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. However, Rockefeller, Bush and the other American oligarchs are acting like deer frozen in the headlights, unable or unwilling to take action. The same can be said of the heads of the Pentagon and the agencies.
    Oops! Spoke too soon. More of that "cabal is on the ropes" BS.

Dennis

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (22nd April 2014), NancyV (22nd April 2014), pabranno (23rd April 2014), ThePythonicCow (22nd April 2014)

9. Link to Post #4326
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote The European power brokers like the Pope and the Queen support world peace and a campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.
    If this wasn't so sad it would be funny. Is anyone expected to believe this? I suppose when they're not killing babies and drinking their blood, raping boys and killing young female virgins, well, they might have time to think about others besides themselves, but I digress...
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd April 2014), genevieve (22nd April 2014), mab777 (22nd April 2014), Mandala (22nd April 2014), NancyV (22nd April 2014), pabranno (23rd April 2014), ThePythonicCow (22nd April 2014)

11. Link to Post #4327
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Yay, Ben has made a 100% correct declaration!

Oops! Spoke too soon. More of that "cabal is on the ropes" BS.

Dennis
    I totally agree, his "reports" are basically all the same, how the cabal is up sheet creek, etc. Also the fact that you have to pay or register to read the entire thing.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

heather6thsense (22nd April 2014), NancyV (22nd April 2014)

13. Link to Post #4328
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I agree with Earth Angel. The Queen and the Pope wanting the end of poverty. How are they going to survive if this happens?

14. Link to Post #4329
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"A Jubilee; a once off write-off of all debts public and private. That is a no-brainer..."

Hmm.
    I don't see this as a No Brainer.
    Writing off debts REWARDS those who over-borrowed to buy property, and is like a penalty for those who have been more prudent.

From a Moral perspective, I have big problems with this, and think there must be a better solution.

My own "old" idea was to get those who have excess debts to "sell" a part of their homes to the banks, and use that to reduce their debts.
    This limits the windfall, and reduces the cost to society. And it would also make those who have real equity in their homes think twice before doing so.

Maybe this idea could be combined with another Jubilee idea:
    Another way, would be to make a payment to everyone in a country: prudent borrowers and over-borrowers alike, and so the imprudent are not rewarded. Australian economist Steve Keen has suggested this.

15. Link to Post #4330
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

What do people make of Neil Keenan? He also refers to the Dragon Family.
    http://neilkeenan.com/

I noticed someone commented that Neil should contact Benjamin... hmmnnn....
    hard to make sense and discern the truth out of it all.

16. Link to Post #4331
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I find it very hard to believe the Pope and the Queen support peace and the campaign to end poverty.
    Sudan is less than 30 days from the largest starvation in Modern History, let's see them live up to their words and get them food...

Build vertical farms so they don't need rain to survive, 3 could feed all of new york...

start building...

17. Link to Post #4332
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

These stories amuse my imagination, but then I get to car and drive to work. Do something to make rich even more rich. Drive back to home. 10 hours has passed since I left my yard. I eat what we can afford - no vegetables for vegetarians, they are too expensive. Try to excercise. Meditate and wish impossible things to happen. Ascension. World peace. Unity. Watch some TV and pet my cats and dog. Make love with my wife - best part of the day. Go to sleep. Sleep 7-8 hours if lucky. And repeat this 5 out of seven days a week. Keep one month summer vacation. This I do until I am 65 years old or so and retire if lucky. I have maybe 10 good years left. Then 10 not so good. And then I die. if lucky before my wife. I feel bad for her already. And this all if I am lucky. Nothing ever chenges the big picture. I think I am slowly starting to get depressed 'cos of the facts.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Hughe (22nd April 2014), outerheaven (22nd April 2014)

19. Link to Post #4333
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Harry doesn't want anything to do with their evil control empire, and they sure don't want George in some roe with all kinds of stuff grandmamma started.

20. Link to Post #4334
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)
    "A Jubilee; a once off write-off of all debts public and private. That is a no-brainer..."

Hmm.
    Writing off debts REWARDS those who over-borrowed to buy property, and is like a penalty for those who have been more prudent.

From a Moral perspective, I have big problems with this, and think there must be a better solution.

My own "old" idea was to get those who have excess debts to "sell" a part of their homes to the banks, and use that to reduce their debts.
    This limits the windfall, and reduces the cost to society. And it would also make those who have real equity in their homes think twice before doing so.

Another way, would be to make a payment to everyone in a country: prudent borrowers and over-borrowers alike, and so the imprudent are not rewarded. Australian economist Steve Keen has suggested this.
    Well if they plundered everybody for centuries of their rightful wealth without usuary rules, would it not have gone to the people or nations anyway by pay check or payment of loans without massive interest of paying double the price to own?

I hope it happens, it would serve them right ten fold.

They only give to charities for the right off. Is this the right intent? I think not.

21. Link to Post #4335
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)

Hmm.

Well if they plundered everybody for centuries of their rightful wealth without usuary rules, would it not have gone to the people or nations anyway by pay check or payment of loans without massive interest of paying double the price to own?

I hope it happens, it would serve them right ten fold.

They only give to charities for the right off. Is this the right intent? I think not.
    Who is the "they" in your statement, L.?
    The banks? Or the people who over-borrow from banks and then not repay?
    Both are plunderers IMO.

Do you think those who over-borrow should be rewarded by having all their debts wiped out, while those who bought, say a smaller home, and borrowed half as much should have those smaller debts wiped out - and THAT is fair?

Let me tell you something:
    After a Jubilee of that sort, there will be massive inflation hitting everyone. And the prudent guy in the smaller home, and the retiree sitting in a hoem he paid off years ago will all be hit with the same inflation as the imprudent guy, now sitting in his larger debt-free home. I do not see this as a fair outcome at all.

If a huge amount of money is going to be handed out, there are fairer ways to do it.

22. Link to Post #4336
    Thanks

we are at the GCC alignment, and none of the scenarios worked to launch WW III and a civil war in America at Bundy's Ranch...

Palestine has come together as 1 people, and combined ready for a one state system, they have a majority of the population and votes...

the hysteria they attempted in Ukraine to drive the Jewish population to Israel, didn't work...

no one is interested in a war with Iran with them cooperating...

Putin and Obama have stayed their hands, troops close enough to respond but not pushing to jump into the war...

can the Warmongers get WWIII started with both leaders keeping a cool head?

now, time to get my attention back on banking, the fires are out for this Cardinal Cross event...

23. Link to Post #4337
    Thanks

why isn't Koch backing the x CIA agent for Senate?

Quote So contend backers of Black Mountain Ranch resident Kirk Jorgensen, another Republican vying with DeMaio and Democratic incumbent Scott Peters for the 52nd District seat covering Coronado, La Jolla, Rancho Bernardo, and Poway.

An ex–Marine Corps officer, Jorgensen was trained by the Central Intelligence Agency at “the Farm,” according to his campaign bio, and served with the Defense Intelligence Agency in the Balkans, hunting down war criminals and those accused of genocide.

Now, his supporters say, he may be up against something almost as daunting: a virtual wall of silence against his campaign erected by San Diego’s KFMB, the TV and radio broadcasting complex owned and run by Elisabeth Kimmel... link

24. Link to Post #4338
    Thanks

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 26th April 2014 at 20:05.

25. Link to Post #4339
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Obama threatens mayhem after failing to cash forged bonds during Asian trip

Barack Obama, spokesperson for the United States of America Corporation, tried and failed to cash some forged “Kennedy bonds” during his trip to Asia last week, according to Japanese royal family sources. The bonds can be seen here:

http://benjaminfulford.net/wp-conten...dy-bonds-1.pdf

If you note, one of the bonds has a picture of the space shuttle on it. It does not take a historical genius to realize there were no space shuttles in existence while Kennedy was alive. The bonds were manufactured using paper from $20 US bills that had all the ink washed off them, according to MI5 sources. Nonetheless, Bill Clinton had previously succeeded in cashing some of these bonds. Not so for Obama this time.

However, Obama was able to extort some pocket change thanks to acts of terror such as the sinking of the South Korean ferry and the electronic hijacking of Malaysia Air flight 370, according to Japanese military intelligence. There are also renewed threats to use weather and earthquake weaponry unless the US corporate government was given more money, the sources said.

This was how a US agency source, who predicted recent terror attacks against Asia in advance, described Chinese reaction: “The Chinese blue army (computer geeks) now have all the banking codes, nuclear launch codes etc. One button and the entire financial system ceases. This means Russia and 9 other nations have these codes as well; it could get interesting.”

Also, there was a meeting last week between a White Dragon Society representative and representatives of a major Asian secret society. The previous head of this society has deceased and a new boss has taken over, the WDS was told. At the meeting...

http://benjaminfulford.net/

Full Report:

http://lovingenergies.spruz.com/pt/B...-trip/blog.htm
    Last edited by Camilo; 28th April 2014 at 17:48.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Antagenet (1st May 2014), Joseph McAree (28th April 2014), JRS (28th April 2014), Matt P (28th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (28th April 2014), Richard S. (29th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (28th April 2014), sigma6 (30th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #4340
    Thanks

Why does anybody listen to Fulford?

Has anybody a single, 3rd party verified instance of him being 100% correct on anything, ever?

I can't find one. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough.
    "By means of the superknowledge of the unobstructed pure celestial eye great enlightening beings see sentient beings in worlds as many as atoms in untold buddha-lands [...]"
    - Flower Ornament Scripture: The Avatamsaka Sutra

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pathaka For This Post:

Chip (28th April 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (28th April 2014), Siren Master (30th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 383 FirstFirst 1 117 167 207 217 227 267 317 383 LastLast