+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: What The US Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Driver's License

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default What The US Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Driver's License

Wanna another good "CONSPIRACY"?

What The Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Driver's License

You could watch this video 10, 20 times, and learn everything in this video and you'd never be a target for the police again... never saw anything as comprehensive as this... Totally confirms the commercial nature of Police State. It's just corporations harassing the people who chose to "sign on as CITIZENS" (read corporate employees) and being slowly lead away from their understanding of fundamental rights.

If you want rights, you have to WORK for them, you must study, YOU are responsible for your own education, don't look to the government, public school system, and for God's sake stop watching ALL COP and Lawyer TV drama putrid horse manure propaganda shows designed to program you, and make you even more susceptible to the FRAUD that is going on...

If you want to get an education research Google for gems like these...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Ahnung-quay (22nd April 2014), aranuk (22nd April 2014), Azt (22nd April 2014), Daphne (22nd April 2014), DNA (2nd September 2017), eaglespirit (21st June 2014), Elixir (22nd April 2014), freedom4all (22nd April 2014), Gardener (29th April 2014), genevieve (22nd April 2014), gripreaper (22nd April 2014), jerry (2nd June 2014), JohnJ (22nd April 2014), Kano (26th April 2014), karelia (22nd April 2014), Krist (22nd April 2014), Lefty Dave (22nd April 2014), linksplatinum (21st April 2014), Little Ishta (22nd April 2014), LivioRazlo (22nd April 2014), Maia Gabrial (29th April 2014), marique3652 (14th May 2014), Matt P (22nd April 2014), naste.de.lumina (22nd April 2014), Operator (22nd April 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (30th April 2014), Referee (25th April 2014), Richard S. (22nd April 2014), RunningDeer (30th April 2014), Sebastion (22nd April 2014), shadowstalker (29th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd April 2014), tgn333 (21st April 2014), The Lawnman (9th May 2014), tnkayaker (30th May 2014), toothpick (10th June 2014), william r sanford72 (22nd April 2014), Zanshin (22nd April 2014), zebowho (22nd April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Default Re: What The US Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Driver's License

Thanks sigma6. EXCELLENT and INFORMATIVE.

Wellllll worth the time spent watching it.

Big BUMP.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014), Operator (22nd April 2014), sigma6 (25th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: What The US Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Driver's License

And he has a site, I haven't checked it out yet (...on the list somewhere...) this guy is loaded with info on this topic, thanks for all your thanks, glad to see this struck a cord... (as I ride off into the sunset of the internet on another adventure... haha!... am I allowed to bump my own thread? '
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014), Operator (25th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

I don't know if my post here will be welcome or not... but I still wanted to put it here. I think it is very important for EVERYONE to see and KNOW how extremely aggressive, evil, lying and generally predatory our government and TPTB are. But, interestingly, fighting them simply adds energy to the fight.

About 5 years ago I made the effort to become very educated, and to go through the process to obtain sovereignty. What happened immediately is that I was audited by the IRS for 3 years of taxes. Since I owned my own business this meant hundreds of hours of preparation for the audits... and they happened during my divorce which necessitated hiring a tax attorney and going through an appeals process. Meanwhile, a couple of people I got to know when I was taking classes and going through the application and legal process to become legally sovereign came under attack by the IRS and some other agencies.

I am a friend of a wonderful man who has spent a lifetime fighting for himself in order to defend his rights as a free and sovereign person. I have to say that this has eaten his life. While he has won many battles, he is bitter, angry at TPTB and also... he is penniless.

My mother taught me to 'choose my battles carefully'. Then after years of meditation I saw something that was an AH HA (!) for me. I saw that when you resist something, you add your energy to it and it grows even more. So... fight the government.... you add your own life force to the pattern in operation. Meanwhile, your life force is spent in the fight. All the revolutions, overthrows of past governments, and political fights have simply added more energy to the situation until we have.... TPTB today... UGH!

For a long time I did not see a way out of this. It seemed to me that the matrix we live in is so horrid... yet I could not see a way to begin to dissolve it. Then ... finally I realized that I needed to stop the war. And in order to do this I needed to stop the war inside myself. I needed to withdraw my energy from resisting and from disapproval and... from all forms of hate and judgement. I needed to allow ... to allow everything and everyone to be as they are... and to love them and see them as perfect.

I have been diligently working away at this project for a large part of my life now. The result is a life that is really and truly amazing. My life is abundant, I am free of strife, I am filled with peace... and I am still going ever deeper into looking for any places within me where hate and resistance still reside.

I think this is a good video for education... but I do NOT agree that we must WORK (ie FIGHT) for our rights and our freedom. We have done this for centuries... and look at how effective this effort has been.

Still, if you need to fight and this seems to be the way for you to remain free then I support you 100%. You are doing exactly the right thing for you and for your life.
    Last edited by Dawn; 25th April 2014 at 07:59.

8. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), enfoldedblue (28th April 2014), fifi (9th May 2014), GloriousPoetry (8th May 2014), Havanablast (9th May 2014), Hervé (30th April 2014), InTheBackground (30th April 2014), jms2112 (17th October 2017), karelia (25th April 2014), Kimberley (27th April 2014), ktlight (7th May 2014), MargueriteBee (24th June 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014), Operator (25th April 2014), Pam (25th June 2014), rgray222 (2nd September 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (25th April 2014), RunningDeer (30th April 2014), Sebastion (26th April 2014), seko (3rd May 2014), Sidney (20th May 2014), sigma6 (26th April 2014), StandingWave (12th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (25th April 2014), tnkayaker (30th May 2014), transitionalman (30th April 2014), yiolas (9th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    ---
    I think this is a good video for education... but I do NOT agree that we must WORK (ie FIGHT) for our rights and our freedom. We have done this for centuries... and look at how effective this effort has been.
    ---
    When I watch videos like the ones where people 'travel' with unregistered cars and without driving license I enjoy the
    idea behind it and their attempts to practice what they preach. At the same time I feel that it is an enormous struggle
    and in the end a lot of cases do not end with the desired result. So it must be a very conscious choice to do so.

That said I feel on the other hand that we cannot go along with the system either because we've done that for too
    long also and we can anticipate where that ends.

I was triggered however by the word 'education' that you used. I've used the example of witness many times before
    and I think it touches the subject here again. When you educate of initiate yourself you become conscious (witness)
    of what is at play in the core of the case. Everything happening after that moment makes it a conscious experience
    and therefor loads more responsibility on your shoulders. You no longer have the excuse to claim you didn't know ...

So, isn't that the general dilemma with all the truth- and fact finding we're doing? It obliges us to take the next
    step ... consciously ! That's why the sentence was exactly chosen as it is in the Matrix:

Quote This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends,
    you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in
    Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Dawn (27th April 2014), ktlight (7th May 2014), Maia Gabrial (29th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014), Satori (16th October 2017), sigma6 (26th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Interesting feedbacks, and you bring up a good points, this is not for the faint hearted, this isn't a get out of jail free card, this isn't about a free ride. It's about a personal philosophy of self education, and freedom of choice, including choosing how you want to live. The knowledge we are seeking is NOT taught in public schools. There is a specific reason for this. Because this kind of knowledge empowers people over others. I am not looking for power over others. I want to have the power to neutralize those who would seek power over me.

And at the very least have the power to be able to recognize, identify and control public servants. If you got a job as a public servant then you have a moral and professional responsibility to operate within a very specific scope of conduct. Irregardless how "corrupt" the system is, or how corrupt your boss might be, etc, etc... This isn't the power to rule over others, just the power to exercise your rights and operate a system that was put in place for your benefit. And if we are not receiving that benefit, we have to fix it. It shouldn't have to be us, but sometimes that is required.

The best example is numerous customer service companies I come in contact with, it always reminds me of the legal parallel, but in a more simpler, perhaps less intimidating perspective. And it is another growing trend and has practical application. But the principal is the exact same. These people are trained and obligated to operate according to certain fundamental principles, they are in a position of responsibility and trust. There is no question that they are governed by codes of conduct based on well defined principles. But if you come across an ignorant, manipulative, agent, with an attitude problem, who is avoiding taking any responsibility and going so far as to manipulate you or deny you proper due service that you know you are entitled to, as a paying customer or a receipt holder, who may even be a cousin of the supervisor or owner... I don't care.

There is a higher principle that tells me that I HAVE A DUTY to do what I CAN DO to make sure that I DON"T HAVE TO EVER DEAL with this nonsense ever again. And if others benefit, that is collateral. But if I succeed in pointing out the errors and violations through whatever protocols are required, then EVERYONE benefits, even the deviant agent. (even if only because he learns a life lesson in the long term, he still benefits, worse case scenario) And there is nothing more gratifying then accomplishing that, whether in court or in a company. One doesn't always succeed. But you would be amazed at what happens when you follow your principles and follow your truth. There is no doubt in my mind there is a "hidden" system to things. Is it easy? not at all, but when you know what you are doing, and know what you are trying to accomplish and you are confident in the process, you will persevere and see it through, and... more then 80-90% of the time get what you set out to accomplish. And the real reward is that you now have a record, and you will receive better service and treatment in the future. (In some case I have even been offered a job... lol)

re: Getting educated on becoming a sovereign? There is an assumption in your statement, that you were taught accurate knowledge, but you are taking issue with what happened to you. That would indicate to me that maybe it wasn't. But I don't know what you were taught, how well you learned it, how effectively you applied it. So there is no way to judge. And there should never be a guarantee. One can teach you to play chess, or checkers, or law. But there is no guarantee that you will win every game of chess, checkers or every court case you take up. The issue is more about self knowledge and confidence in your knowledge. The rest comes naturally. If you are not "feeling" that. That might be an indication there is more to learn.

Personally I know that I am looking at many more years. I don't consider that I really know anything but just starting to scratch the surface. It's going to take a minimum of a decade to get a handle on things, and there are various projects in the interim. i.e. It's just a life choice. I have had someone recently ask me about helping another become "Sovereign" I don't think people are completely aware of what they trying to accomplish. This is too vague. It's just a word, that if broken down and researched could take you into years and years of study... And in the end you might find that being a sovereign wasn't in fact exactly what you thought it was you intended or needed.

The truth is more subtle then complex. But there is a never ending learning curve. Just like there is for say learning English. You can spend 1 to 5 years, say, learning how to speak English, or you can spend a lifetime, and you will uncover levels of knowledge and insight, not amenable to the average man. There is more to learning a language then just spelling and grammar and discourse. And anyone thinking otherwise is just kidding themselves...

I myself believe the solution lies in studying trust law, or private trust interpretation. But that too is just a word. And if you discover what it is about you will realize it is something we would all wish we had started learning when we were children. And in fact some have been taught these principles when they were children, and do not even know that they did... And some were taught intentionally and overtly, to specifically apply it intentionally in their lives. I think they are called the "super wealthy, or elite" And this would also apply to certain individuals in the Legal Class, and those who would become Judges or high political offices, (why most lawyers take these jobs) etc. I don't think they operate or title themselves as sovereigns. Quite the opposite, They are in fact public servants. But the higher the level, the more they know about trust, and how it operates, and I intend to find out what I need to know, so that I can take advantage of what it means to be a true beneficiary. Because I was given a certificate that would indicate to me, that in fact, serves as a notice there exists something of value for me in a private trust. That there is a remedy in that certificate, for my use and benefit. And the only thing I need educate myself in is how to take advantage of that... (and that might still take a few years...) Sorry no short cuts.
    Last edited by sigma6; 26th April 2014 at 08:51.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Ahnung-quay (26th April 2014), Dawn (27th April 2014), Eligos (30th April 2014), genevieve (26th April 2014), karelia (20th May 2014), lake (26th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (29th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014), Operator (27th April 2014), Sebastion (26th April 2014), seko (3rd May 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote Sigma6: There is a higher principle that tells me that I HAVE A DUTY to do what I CAN DO to make sure that I DON"T HAVE TO EVER DEAL with this nonsense ever again. And if others benefit, that is collateral. But if I succeed in pointing out the errors and violations through whatever protocols are required, then EVERYONE benefits, even the deviant agent. (even if only because he learns a life lesson in the long term, he still benefits, worse case scenario) And there is nothing more gratifying then accomplishing that, whether in court or in a company. One doesn't always succeed. But you would be amazed at what happens when you follow your principles and follow your truth. There is no doubt in my mind there is a "hidden" system to things.
    Yes, I totally agree. I think your tenacity and determination to learn the truth and to bear witness to what is actually going on is VERY important indeed. I believe that when we stop running, and stop pretending that everything is OK... well, then change happens. There is something so very powerful about being willing to witness without interfering. The very act of SEEING changes the event. Here is one of my all time favorite movie scenes. I think this is the very best depiction I have ever seen of the power which causes change when people are willing to simply witness the truth.

We are all so very powerful... but our power does not come from fighting, rather it comes from our willingness to be consciously aware. The willingness to see, rather than cowering from the truth through unconscious fear and deliberate ignorance, brings us out of our resonance with the victim position TPTB would like us to remain in. I am so glad you are proceeding with this in the way that you are.

Last edited by Dawn; 27th April 2014 at 06:31.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

karelia (20th May 2014), ktlight (7th May 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014), Operator (27th April 2014), rgray222 (2nd September 2017), sigma6 (30th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I come from a family of law enforcement. My brothers are FEDs, my son is a FED and my other brother a chief of police, my dad was a state cop and my grandfather a game warden. I recall the disappointment when I went into something so mundane and boring as dental and the lecture of why becoming a cop was so much better blah blah blah. Looking at the situation through the eyes of this guy it makes me darn glad I went where I did.

However, with that said, and coming from a family of several active cops including cousins not mentioned by the way, I want to add some thoughts. I realize truth is rarely thanked in conspiracy and UFO forums and that is fine but seriously I've had about all my family watch this now and the general consensus is that this guys advice is serving only the attorney, the Alex Jones and His channel and other such places. These guys, Alex and this lawyer included, in my opinion, could care less about you. Its great for them if you confront the law and it gets them ratings and you get hammered with some trauma. Most of my family feel what this guy is recommending is just going to make confrontations unnecessary by blowing out of proportion some happenings the media focuses on purposely just to gain the same types of negative ratings. IF you get in a confrontation and its on camera it really helps them while tapping you out emotionally, physically and lets not forget financially. Most of these officers have no such interpretations as this guy either and no intentions of taking rights away by these questions. However, they do actively seek signs of deception, drugs, and alcohol among others and behaviors such as those recommended by this guy are the exact red flags they are trained to detect to make them suspect you when they otherwise may not!

Lastly, has anyone including this lawyer givin any thought or consideration to the poor people pulled over after one of the guys watching this video pulls this stuff? Talk about poking the bear! I am glad it only has six posts. At least that says something because I think this guy is giving bad advice personally. I don't see it as giving over my rights to cooperate with a law officer if I have nothing to hide at all. They won't find anything in my car illegal and I know that so to me this is needless sky is falling nonsense blown out of all proportion to profit one way or another at the expense of others. The media can at any time show you a very very small % of what is actually the 'world' lets not forget. One needlepoint segment in a small area of the US or even two or three does not constitute some threat. Texas has a high percentage of cop assaults tho so they have the issue and want to make it nation wide also which is not a fair assessment either. Again, my opinion. For the record and all!

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)

He may have legal credentials, but he failed, or never took, basic logic .

At about 1:04:54, talking about section (b), items (1), (2), and (3), he claims that all three of (1), (2), and (3) must be proven to be guilty of a speeding ticket when operating a non-commercial vehicle.

No ... under Texas law, I (as a non-commercial vehicle operator in the state of Texas) must comply with all three of the requirements (1), (2), and (3), and a failure to comply with any of those three requirements puts me in violation of the law.

A prosecuting attorney, claiming that I am in violation of that section, needs to show that I did NOT do all of (1) AND (2) AND (3), which he can do by proving that I failed to do at least one of (1) OR (2) OR (3).

From De Morgan's Laws (Wikipedia):
    "not (A and B)" is the same as "(not A) or (not B)"
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2014 at 01:38.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Dawn (29th April 2014), RunningDeer (30th April 2014), seko (3rd May 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You could watch this video 10, 20 times, and learn everything in this video and you'd never be a target for the police again...
    Quote Posted by STR (here)
    Most of my family feel what this guy is recommending is just going to make confrontations unnecessary by blowing out of proportion some happenings the media focuses on purposely just to gain the same types of negative ratings.
    Lastly, has anyone including this lawyer givin any thought or consideration to the poor people pulled over after one of the guys watching this video pulls this stuff? Talk about poking the bear!
    Well said, STR. Thanks.

===

Let's say I own some land, fully, free and clear, with no claim to the contrary from the BLM or any other person, corporation, or government entity. Well, then, by law, I figure I'd have a right to walk across that land, right?

Let's say there is a hungry mountain lion on that land.

Will my legal rights mean a damn to that lion if he sniffs my tasty presence? Not much. There will likely be a confrontation, and unless I am properly armed and prepared, I will lose that confrontation, and Avalon will be looking for a new Admin.

(And unlike mountain lions, the chances that I could ever be sufficiently well armed and prepared to engage in, and win, a war against the United States or any agency it chooses to fully support are exactly zero.)

Legalistic arguments, even if right (and as I just noted in my previous post, this legal argument has at least one gaping logical hole), won't avoid confrontations ... won't guarantee that you are never a target for the police again.

Indeed, as STR notes, it may well increase the chances of you being a target for the police.

===

It is important to know one's rights. It is also important to make sensible choices as to when and how to pursue those rights.

I usually show hungry mountain lions, and cops looking to issue speeding tickets, the full appearance of respect, regardless of my inner thoughts of them.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2014 at 01:59.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dawn (29th April 2014), Maia Gabrial (29th April 2014), RunningDeer (30th April 2014), seko (3rd May 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    You could watch this video 10, 20 times, and learn everything in this video and you'd never be a target for the police again...
    Quote Posted by STR (here)
    Most of my family feel what this guy is recommending is just going to make confrontations unnecessary by blowing out of proportion some happenings the media focuses on purposely just to gain the same types of negative ratings.
    Lastly, has anyone including this lawyer givin any thought or consideration to the poor people pulled over after one of the guys watching this video pulls this stuff? Talk about poking the bear!
    Well said, STR. Thanks.

===

Let's say I own some land, fully, free and clear, with no claim to the contrary from the BLM or any other person, corporation, or government entity. Well, then, by law, I figure I'd have a right to walk across that land, right?

Let's say there is a hungry mountain lion on that land.

Will my legal rights mean a damn to that lion if he sniffs my tasty presence? Not much. There will likely be a confrontation, and unless I am properly armed and prepared, I will lose that confrontation, and Avalon will be looking for a new Admin.

(And unlike mountain lions, the chances that I could ever be sufficiently well armed and prepared to engage in, and win, a war against the United States or any agency it chooses to fully support are exactly zero.)

Legalistic arguments, even if right (and as I just noted in my previous post, this legal argument has at least one gaping logical hole), won't avoid confrontations ... won't guarantee that you are never a target for the police again.

Indeed, as STR notes, it may well increase the chances of you being a target for the police.

===

It is important to know one's rights. It is also important to make sensible choices as to when and how to pursue those rights.

I usually show hungry mountain lions, and cops looking to issue speeding tickets, the full appearance of respect, regardless of my inner thoughts of them.
    Excellent! One last point. It has been said many times by some wiser than myself: "It is not always what you say, but how you say it!" One could take note of this when pulled over. Taking attitude and posturing a attitude will certainly be reciprocated in kind.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2014 at 01:59.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Quote Sigma6: There is a higher principle that tells me that I HAVE A DUTY to do what I CAN DO to make sure that I DON"T HAVE TO EVER DEAL with this nonsense ever again. And if others benefit, that is collateral. But if I succeed in pointing out the errors and violations through whatever protocols are required, then EVERYONE benefits, even the deviant agent. (even if only because he learns a life lesson in the long term, he still benefits, worse case scenario) And there is nothing more gratifying then accomplishing that, whether in court or in a company. One doesn't always succeed. But you would be amazed at what happens when you follow your principles and follow your truth. There is no doubt in my mind there is a "hidden" system to things.
    Yes, I totally agree. I think your tenacity and determination to learn the truth and to bear witness to what is actually going on is VERY important indeed. I believe that when

we stop running, and stop pretending that everything is OK... well, then change happens. There is something so very powerful about being willing to witness without interfering. The very act of SEEING changes the event. Here is one of my all time favorite movie scenes. I think this is the very best depiction I have ever seen of the power which causes change when people are willing to simply witness the truth.

We are all so very powerful... but our power does not come from fighting, rather it comes from our willingness to be consciously aware. The willingness to see, rather than cowering from the truth through unconscious fear and deliberate ignorance, brings us out of our resonance with the victim position TPTB would like us to remain in. I am so glad you are proceeding with this in the way that you are.

Well said Dawn this speaks to me... and I give do give you credit for trying to do the research and study... I know the sacrifice and commitment that is involved, but I am sure that you now know that you have stepped into a rabbit hole that is bigger and deeper than anything anyone could have ever imagined. On a more practical level re: your post, I might suggest an author in the US, Pete Hendrickson, who wrote a book called Cracking the Code (and has an email list). A complete deconstruction of the IRA scam. Again no short cut, but this guy has been attacked and harassed by government agents and has stood the test of time and prevailed. It is stunning and overwhelming when you realize this has been going on in one form or another since the time of the Roman Empire...

But getting back to your response... This hits the fundamental idea. I totally agree, our very existence and consciousness is so under rated. It's like society is designed to keep us from contemplating truth, the very idea of stealing our time seems to be the new hidden agenda. Isn't that essentially what a prison is? And consciousness is tied to perception of time as well. Consciousness is a huge part of what is going on... thanks for sharing that...

And... I can see from a few of the posters, the good cop BS stuff is creeping in... All crime syndicates have stooges, and talk the good talk, but that doesn't wash. Sorry but it is a load of pig trough BS. They are making millions draining millions of families of food off their table... to feed their huge gravy train. It's so vast you can't see the edges of it. It's a large financial corporation. In our province the cities are set up as for profit corporations. The courts are lists as for profit corporations. The police unions are set up as for profit corporations, and are all listed on Dunn & Brad Street. The Police Unions are listed as owners of the corporation of the city, they are in.

When the guy said they are solely trying make money he meant it literally. The cops may not know everything, that is just part of the infrastructure. Neither do PhD chemist necessarily know they will be killing millions either. But that is called plausible deniability, it doesn't justify anything.

There was a fiasco a few years back because Guardian Angels were coming to establish a support network and were immediately attacked by the police. Just the same as corner stores are attacked by the government for wanting to distribute alcoholic beverages (yep not allowed in Canada!) And the reason is the same in BOTH cases it's about MONEY and monopoly CONTROL of that MONEY. It can't get any more superficial and hypocritical imo.

Cops who are always crying poor and demanding more money, more money... and then when offered assistance by people who don't tax or require any funds, they attack them? It would just be too embarrassing, the contrast would be too stark. No amount of programming or propaganda would be able to stop people from seeing the obvious. This is a job that can be done by volunteers. When you add in infrastructure, equipment, pensions, you are looking at a glorified security guards the public is paying over $50 an hour for, (even higher when you factor in media programming) to do what? ticket you 90% of the time for even more money. More money for the courts, more money for the lawyers, more money for the jails, more money for the government. The governments function is suck off excess wealth to control it's citizenry, a literal parasite. Don't believe it. If you have the guts and conviction go tour a jail. And realize over 60% of those people shouldn't be in there, except that the institution has got control of their birth certificate master account and funding bonds and creating funds from securities. Essentially 3rd party billing the government. Just because most people are ignorant of this changes nothing. It's the fundamental principle of it. The US is turning into a Police State and the global statistics prove it. Canada is no better off.

A corporation is a pyramid, its primary function is not organization but to concentrate and leverage power, pyramids = power concentration, from atomic physics to political social structures.... Pyramids = a Power Concentration Apparatus. And btw the internet is proof we have more stable, more efficient and a more cost effective "modus apparatus" then pyramid structures, don't be fooled.

But getting back, add now some more real statistics; like construction workers have a more dangerous job in terms of mortality then donut eaters, I mean ticket money printers, I mean cops ;p... Again it's all this BS television programming (more millions spent) to create this false illusion. Pure unadulterated steamy crap. There will always be 'good guys' in the forces, that's a suckers play... They are the easiest to manipulate, by people who study "criminal psychology" And if there are so many "good cops" why aren't they reporting the rot and graft and bribes and criminal networks that run rife from top to bottom? Never hear about it, I have seen cops coming up on charges of dealing dope inside prisons, though "commit suicide" before they made it to trial... oops! Make a gay hollywood tv series about that... In fact I have heard "House of Cards is that... (but that's another story...

Take away all the propaganda and BS and media programming and you have mediocre IQ thugs, blindly working for corporations, and their #1 priority is CONTROLLING society by financially draining the life blood from the "citizenry"... a system that goes back to Roman times. It was purposely and is inherently designed that way.

Actors wearing costumes on hollywood productions sets funded by corporations that in turn drain the government and people of billions is a pathetic joke and has absolutely zero to do with what is really going on...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), genevieve (1st May 2014), jbins (30th April 2014), karelia (20th May 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014), RunningDeer (30th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

At about 1:04:54, talking about section (b), items (1), (2), and (3), he claims that all three of (1), (2), and (3) must be proven to be guilty of a speeding ticket when operating a non-commercial vehicle.

No ... under Texas law, I (as a non-commercial vehicle operator in the state of Texas) must comply with all three of the requirements (1), (2), and (3), and a failure to comply with any of those three requirements puts me in violation of the law.

A prosecuting attorney, claiming that I am in violation of that section, needs to show that I did NOT do all of (1) AND (2) AND (3), which he can do by proving that I failed to do at least one of (1) OR (2) OR (3).
    Unfortunately Paul I have to remain vigilant and skeptical whenever you respond to any of my posts, as I consider your "passive-aggressive" tendencies less then forthcoming. But I guess that is no secret given our past interactions.. and just after having "accidentally" moved one of my threads into another section without any notice? (just guessing it was you, you can confirm or deny, your choice...)
    I just needed to put my opinion on the record for future reference ... and I see the old... "indirect third party mutual back patting conversation routine is back.. lol...

I would respond as this... what you are talking about is statutory law. Which is by definition an oxymoronic concept. It is a trick played on the public by offering them their own money back to them in the form of "benefits and privileges" It's there own money because ALL WEALTH is produced by the people. ALL of it, the government manages it (as a trustee) And they take a huge slice for themselves for their own reward. But make no mistake, ALL WEALTH is created by the people. Government and Banks do NOT create money out of thin air, they are borrowing money from you, your children and your grand children, and squandering it on bombs, tanks, atomic weaponry, mercenary armies, and then kicking it back into the private at a discount to their cronies. You get bread and circuses. The roads were built by people, the building were built by people, the trains, planes and automobiles were built by people. The corporations (dead legal entities created by man to serve it's creator's interest) Were used to build the factories with "money borrowed" from banks which is really a form or credit derived from securities and bonds which ultimately all go back to securities backed by the ACTUARIAL VALUE BASED ON THE LIFETIME OF LABOUR OF PEOPLE via Birth Certificates.

That is why the EVERYONE in the Government IS YOUR SERVANT. Because hidden behind the facade of oxymoronic "Statutory Law" is a trust system, and THAT is the REAL system, the foundation upon which that facade is based on. Where the people (not statutorily defined legal persons, which are really sole sub corporations) but PEOPLE. And they are recognized as the TRUE CREDITORS to ALL PHYSICAL AND NON PHYSICAL PROPERTY... ALL PROPERTY (which is really more about "Right to use") in the public, especially "government property". Again the best example I could come up with and I have used before... Let's say 50 people decid to open a restaurant business and each contributed say $5,000 and then each was obligated to also take an "employee" position within the business (corporation) What would they be first? ... "employees" or "stakeholders" ? Think about as you follow along... When looked at this way, it's retarded how simple it is... Forget for now why you don't have this control, that is part of the programming, the propaganda. And in this imaginary "business" you hired an outside manager and accountant. (why? because maybe you were tricked by a mobster family who presented themselves as personal saviors who duped one of your stakeholders with a bribe to get an introduction for an interview... lol... humor me... )

So the manager and the accountant then proceed to scheme to "take over the business" and start making "rules" (corporate policies, ie. similar to statutory laws...) and that any "employee" that violates them, will be "punished" (for the benefit and to protect the interests of the corporation) by having their check deposited into said manager's and accountants bank accounts and if they don't comply they will be not allowed to go "home" but kept in the newly installed (and paid for out of company funds!) "holding cell"... Now don't forget this is all for YOUR BENEFIT in the interest of protecting the corporation! according to the "manager's" duty (trustee obligation) to ensure that he is making sure the corporation is making a profit.

So there are two sets of laws here... One is just the company policies... like "anyone caught pouring themselves a coffee and not paying for it, is liable to a fine of $50.00 payable to the accountant, and so on... ok, so it is easy to see the parallel. But at anytime if the "employees" wake up and realize what is going on they can take their manager and accountant to task. And they can say "over ride these "corporate policies" and just take funds from my account to balance any accounts based on an amount that I consent to. Now the confusing part is that some of these "corporate policies" sound legitimate... the manager can make it a corporate policy for example that you can't steal from another employee, (sounds legit right?) but in fact that is already a more fundamental LAW. But if the manager tries to implement the justice in a case where theft is discovered, he can "administer" and arbitrate the whole affair privately within the corporation. Maybe charge the "guilty" party (he'd make the accountant his buddy, the judge for example. So he is not really a judge but a "magistrate" and then fine one party say $500 dollars (to go into their own account again) and put them into the "holding cell" AND while he's "serving his punishment" they also have to take control of his company account, (again as trustees with obligation) and of course take part for themselves and part to provide the "services" the "manager" is providing... according to the "magistrates" "order" and so on and so on...

So that is what you are talking about kissing up to a corporate employee because you forgot that you are not only working as an employee, but that in fact you are one of the creditors, one of the principals. And that at any time in any situation you could technically take the manager aside (in private) based on these higher truths and facts, and more fundamental laws.

In the case of the video... Those other "laws" are the inherent rights that he is speaking about... And even further to this "metaphor" ... if in fact you did get caught for eating a piece of pie (hey maybe you were hungry! guilty as charged...) you could turn around and say to the "manager" look I don't feel like paying $50 to you and the accountant, and I want to go home to my own bed tonite, why don't you talk to the accountant and tell him to offset the cost of the pie from my pay or from my security interest in the company. But thanks for the offer of your "services" but I think I don't consent to that today and I will be "waiving your offer to contract" i.e f*** you, and why am I even talking to you, now that I know you are a parasitical scumbag, why haven't I even fired you yet (DUUHHHHH!!!)
    How real is this metaphor??? HOW REAL We have cases where people have stood up and told the prosecutor, duty counsel/public defenders AND "Judges" They are fired!!! THINK ABOUT IT... THINK WHAT JUST HAPPENED...

Now the above example may be simplified... but make no mistake...
    Regardless how convoluted they have made it, regardless how ignorant you are of how this system works, regardless of how vicious and desperate "they" get when you attempt to exercise these rights KNOW this is the TRUE REALITY.... THIS IS WHAT IS HIDDEN FROM YOU.... And anyone knowing about this and not desiring to operate in the latter example would be a fool in my opinion...

Cheers

The government is like a yeast in bread, it's a parasitical organism by definition and function as are most government servants, and within the right context they can and do serve a useful purpose, but if the yeast should completely take over and consume the dough, well it would probably consume and kill you if you tried to eat of that bread!....
    Last edited by sigma6; 9th May 2014 at 00:47.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (1st May 2014), jbins (30th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Unfortunately Paul I have to remain vigilant and skeptical whenever you respond to any of my posts, as I consider your "passive-aggressive" tendencies less then forthcoming. But I guess that is no secret given our past interactions.. and just after having "accidentally" moved one of my threads into another section without any notice? (just guessing it was you, you can confirm or deny, your choice...)
    I just needed to put my opinion on the record for future reference ... and I see the old... "indirect third party mutual back patting conversation routine is back.. lol...

I would respond as this... what you are talking about is statutory law. Which is by definition an oxymoronic concept. It is a trick played on the public by offering them their own money back to them in the form of "benefits and privileges" It's there own money because ALL WEALTH is produced by the people. ALL of it, the government manages it (as a trustee) And they take a huge slice for themselves for their own reward. But make no mistake, ALL WEALTH is created by the people. Government and Banks do NOT create money out of thin air, they are borrowing money from you, your children and your grand children, and squandering it bombs, tanks, atomic weaponry, mercenary armies, and then kicking it back into the private at a discount to their cronies.
    Well, it's good that you're aware of my passive aggressive tendencies toward you. One of us should be . You can keep an eye on my passive-aggressiveness, and I can keep an eye on your paranoia <grin>.

Which thread moved without notice? If you could let us know by PM, responding to this post, or Reporting something, then I can figure out what happened and let you know.

Whatever form of law I was talking about was the form discussed in that video, at the point I described. That you are choose some other view of the law, which you present a good case for being a more accurate and compelling view, doesn't change what that video was discussing at that point, and doesn't change the simple logical error at that point.

I intentionally did not qualify my discussion of that point of law with such qualifiers as "if you accept this understanding of the relevant law, then ...", as I was endeavoring to keep things as simple as I could. Arguments which require an appeal to De Morgan's Laws tend to cause many readers to fade out quickly.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

jbins (30th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Duly noted, and good luck with that... and now that is on the table others can "keep an eye out" too ...regarding the thread it was the post on flight M370 that was in the conspiracy section that you appended someone elses thread too... and for some unknown reason it was moved into general news or something ...anyhow, not to bother, it's been dealt with...

Re: video ... in case you missed it he was clearly making reference to two forms of law... Statutory law (apparently what you are talking about...) and laws that recognize our inherent rights, not rights as employees of a corporation which most are fooled into thinking are real rights, when in fact they are "privileges and benefits".

Statutory law operates in probate courts which almost all lower courts are. It recognizes that a trustee is acting on the property of a dead person, the same system it applies to the NAME (which is in fact also a registered property in the public) Which is represented by the Birth Certificate, which is clearly defined as a corporation , and in legal terms is known to be a dead entity. i.e someone else has to "move" operate it... now less frequently referred to as a "straw man" (and thanks God!) It's known as a legal "fiction" meaning it was created as a "convenience" for "some other purposes". And if you are not operating and controlling your "Person" (corporation) Trust principles dictate that someone else will for you... If this is sounding slightly occult, it is because IT IS!... People who ignore this or are not aware of this are usually the folks that call people who do "paranoid"...

Considering the state of the world we live in today, I don't think people being too paranoid is at issue... I would have to say it is 180 degrees the opposite...

Anyhow, rights on the other hand are considered inalienable, as in no can put a "lien" on them... because they are universal, inviolate, sacrosanct, God given, your birthright... no one can take away your rights, you can only "sleep" on them... (as in when someone suggests you should let your guard down because maybe you are being too "paranoid" .... lol) But corporate 'systems' have been set up for the sole purpose of literally scheming people out of these rights, and the POLICE are a huge part of this scheme. Why they are all being reprogrammed, militarized and chosen according to specific IQ criteria... all verifiable...

And I would advise people to not be "afraid" to be a little "paranoid" ... All that "glitters" is not gold.... With rare exception, vigilance is a virtue and a much lacking quality we don't have enough of. Keep your head up, be aware of what is going on around you, even here at Avalon. There are many people with many agendas... and all will benefit from this practice...

re: your last point... I think I kept it as simple as it gets...
    Last edited by sigma6; 30th April 2014 at 22:29.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Eligos (2nd May 2014), genevieve (1st May 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (1st May 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Oh... here's the icing on the cup cake... this just in... anyone feel free to confirm or deny... Texas Rules of Procedure creates a "presumption" that states that you have to state you are not a corporation, otherwise the "presumption" stands... (that you are one) This is a perfect example of how "presumptions" operate inside the jurisdiction of their statutory courthouse system...

"Presumptions" are super easy to overcome, you simply rebutt them. i.e. maintain otherwise, waive, do not consent to, or even better establish your own presumption, one which they are now required to disprove or refute (and thus expose their "fraud", which they won't do...) the trick is knowing what the "presumptions" are... and if you don't even know "presumptions" exist... where does that leave you???
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd May 2014 at 16:38.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (4th May 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Well, I'm still on the fence here. I've challenged the drivers license, with full understanding that I am not a statutory citizen or a legal fiction, I was NOT driving a motor vehicle, by definition, and I was NOT operating in commerce as per USC code.

I am a private soul (I use soul because individual and person are legal terms) traveling in my private conveyance (motor vehicle is a legal term) as a householder, not a US citizen or a "resident" (also legal terms).

I stood outside the bar at the hearing, refused to create joinder, and the judge entered a plea for me, set the date for trial, and ignored my standing and my rebuttal of their presumption. At trial, since I had been tricked into joinder, I built a perfect case based on THEIR rules and laws, and the judge ruled against me and said, I do not agree with your conclusions and my conclusion is: And he sited the states motor vehicle code! He also said I could appeal the case if I so chose.

So, I could continue to fight and take the case to a higher court, spend more time, money and energy, and still not get remedy...

OR...

I could pay the fine, the increased insurance premiums, the license renewal fees, the vehicle registration fees, and fly under the radar and follow all the statutory rules of the road, as a good little slave, and get on with my life as peaceful as possible.

The actual cost of compliance versus the "fight" approach is actually cheaper, takes less time, and is less stressful. They recognize this, and that is why most people (if you go to court) just plead guilty, pay the fine, and get on with their lives. Yea, it sucks, but fighting them would have cost me thousands instead of a few hundred, years of my time, and they ignore you and don't listen to you anyway.

Oh I know, I "didn't do it right" otherwise I would have won. Maybe I forgot the entry of appearance to come into court as a live man instead of a dead corporate person. Maybe I forgot to present my birth certificate as an exhibit and claim that this is what they want and who they are charging. Maybe I didn't properly go after the prosecutors, the bond, the "behind the scenes" events taking place. Maybe, since the administrative magistrate is under a military state of emergency and is a collection agent for the bankruptcy, he cannot hear me no matter what I say or what my standing is, or he always rules against the "driver" as he presumes you ARE and cares not what the higher court might say. Maybe I should have invoked the trust and appointed the judge as trustee and ordered him to discharge the matter.

I chose to "choose my battles" as Dawn is saying, although I totally agree with sigma and he is correct on his assessment of what is really going on. Be mindful of what is taking place around us, and how those who are miscreant and who stand for truth and are exposing the fraud, are being singled out, labeled, ostracized, and we could very well soon see them either bankrupted, as Dawn pointed out, marginalized and unable to operate in commerce, or worse, hauled off under some pretense of national security or whatever. They're upping their game.

And yet, I honor Jerry and Joe Kane, Billy Faust, and others who stood for the truth and went out to share it with others, and paid with their lives. It seems they don't like it when you go out on the circuit and do seminars. Dean Clifford is STILL incarcerated since Nov 24th of last year. Haven't heard anything lately. Santos just wrote a promissory note and his issue went away? Don't think so.

What's it going to take? More people waking up to the truth. WE don't get to choose the catalyst where enough souls are ready to make the change. It typically happens when the pain of the status quo becomes greater than the pain of change. We're not there yet, but if the Bundy siege is any indication, we could be close. The land grab has been going of for decades, with very similar cases all around the west, and why was it the Bundy siege that got people motivated? Don't know. Could be the alignment of galactic plane and the incoming energies for all I know, but it will happen when it happens.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 3rd May 2014 at 17:19.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

genevieve (4th May 2014), karelia (20th May 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014), sigma6 (4th May 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I stand corrected. This just came out yesterday.

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

genevieve (4th May 2014), sigma6 (4th May 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Now, these surveillance cameras I LIKE!!

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

genevieve (4th May 2014), karelia (20th May 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014), Shezbeth (14th May 2014), sigma6 (4th May 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

In a word Grip... more accurate information and knowledge, other than that... I can see you are really laying out my work for me...haha! here goes...

Like all life long learning, rote memory apprehension, comprehension, and then internalization, and only then, creative reasoning within that environment... and with all due respect. There is a lot I would 'pick at' even in the brief description you posted... know that you have my highest, highest respect for sharing this, and even daring to go in there and try. We both know the risks and the fallout... especially now, that the game is getting more serious... we (the plebs, barbarians, foreigners, enemies of the State, etc.. otherwise known as citizens) are at the proverbial gate... AND THEY KNOW IT.

You're really tempting me here... Very honestly spoken Grip... I can only re-emphasize. I am not suggesting everyone run out and challenge the court system this week. I am suggesting everyone accept the truth that there is a system in place more diabolical than you can possibly imagine. (and I have a pretty good imagination) And to start waking up to that NOW!!!! I wouldn't suggest anybody take any action for at least a couple of years. I did after 18 months and I was INCREDIBLY LUCKY (too lucky maybe, it created a false confidence and following, so maybe that was my karma doing what was right for me, I have learned this much) But even then just try with only parking tickets, don't expect success (depending) but treat it as an experiment, keep a record, discuss with your mastermind group. Condition yourself mentally. And yes they are reacting, like the "machines" in the Matrix and adjusting and making things harder. But the first step is to accept the absolute truth of the matter. That will be the only way you will be able to maintain motivation. YOU ARE LIVING IN A PRISON. Or Martial law. Corporate Policy. Then maybe after 5 years, depending on your study and research skills you might consider something more serious, but you are always going to need to practice caution. When Winston says "If it's not fun, you aren't doing it right" That doesn't mean he is laughing and joking in court. Quite the contrary, he is deadly serious in his conviction and approach. He is talking about the overwhelming feeling of empowerment that comes when you do finally get results. And that feeling can be euphoric, a drug, (Like you have solved the riddle in a video game... after trying more then 50 to 100 times!!!! (Dragon's Den...lol) Also, like you very accurately point out and as I have stressed, like any life changing educational pursuit, this is not about short term gain, (except unless you are motivated by knowing you are seeking truth AND empowering yourself with knowledge in general, that may empower yourself and possibly your children, if you should succeed in following through) There is an undeniable philosophy tied to this, very similar to martial arts. Trust is not a silver bullet, it is a philosophy of right principle, a system that controls the distribution and control of power, balancing that between haves and have nots, educated and uneducated. They tried to teach it to the uneducated with the KJV of the Bible. The problem is people are waking up to the fact that the book isn't the exact and perfect (and Holy) word of God like it is purported to be. Maybe that is why the Vatican kept it in Latin and forbade non-priest class from reading it... (do ya think!!!) The KJV specifically is a book of legal premises, or more correctly philosophical premises, about how people can live together in peace and abundance. About what is equitable. Or what I call trust interpretation. (not to be mistaken with pure commercial equity) And in that context, it is an excellent an viable source, if it were applied with the same conviction as if it were written by God. But as Alan Watts so accurately pointed out, once a religion has lost it "believability" ...it has lost is power... and people start going through the motions, others cynically manipulate it for their own purpose. One interpretation of the "faith" that is described in the Bible (... and I believe there is more than one) is the faith that someone had good intentions in writing it for the masses, and if you should never rise to the level of scholarship, thought and philosophy on everyday living law and commerce, but you only followed the principles of this one book, you would surely prosper spiritually, and in other ways by extension. Even despite it was still conditioning people all along that they should register everything in the public and pay taxes. (and even this was supposed to only apply to "foreigners" and not the "heirs of the kingdom")

Consider... People willingly risk paying into a mortgage (death gamble http://turmelpress.com/bankmath.htm) for 30 years or more, and it might be argued that it makes sense because they have such limited options, that it is a viable risk. This is exactly the same thing, and with better odds, especially today. The trick is today, there is too much misinformation, there are now "several generations" of "gurus". Technically me and Grip fall into that category. (I don't consider this myself) We know more than the average person (which isn't saying a lot unfortunately...;( and like people who didn't get started with DOS 1.1, up to 6.0 and into Windows 1,2 and 3 and so on... (I think I started on DOS 5,6...) You may not understand the hows and whys of today's Windows 7. (It both helps and hinders, btw, as I am slow to jump on "new technology" or "applications" and get stuck in the more "technical" maintenance aspect)

On the other hand I should add, if you know where to look the information has been organized, there are many people who have done processes that are public on the internet, Mark Hollywood, put his entire process on the internet, but I haven't been able to get through it all and find his explanations incredibly convoluted. Not that this is a bad sign, but it needs another level of processing to make it amenable to a wider audience imo. And I know people are working on establishing a trust arrangement on the public side to make reference to the existing trust in such a way that we can speak to it in the public. Again I am still wrapping my head around how accurate this interpretation is... but the idea is that it goes beyond just defensively protecting ourselves when they create "liabilities in the public" against the NAME Estate we were entitled to use. But a revisited 1099-OID process. I believe the process was absolutely valid, but it was lacking proper interpretation and application... Again it now can be clearly seen to a trust interpretation, since it was involving a return to original issue. Which would involve some private side process. And both of these concepts/interpretations were missing at the time (pre- CW's New Trust Technology, etc...) Winston was hinting, but wouldn't spill the beans, has always been his style... And now there is what appears to be a Canadian process, which I am intently looking at as we speak. t5008.... (but this is definitely another story!... ) None of this stuff was even on the radar in the level of comprehension available as today. People are accumulating and processing and deconstructing more information today. I very much like looking back at past understanding of stuff I have viewed and it really is like being a grade 8 student looking at my grade 3 homework. (but I am still only and "grade 8"... ;o )

Point is people DO have to be VERY careful, who your "mentor" is... But even getting involved enough to know what to look for is a skill, and I would agree Bill Foust and Gerry Kane were definitely people you couldn't get enough of, each in their own way. But they were also imperfect human beings as well, and they made errors of judgement or (Kane's son probably did) And paid dearly for it. Never, ever, ever take anything for granted, take your risk in a calculated fashion, make sure there are many supporters for both moral and psychological support, etc..

Now (the scary part...) to comment, based on what info you provided... Although I speak "metaphorically" about the dynamic of "going into court" that is a combination of my limited expression and using something that everyone understands. I am wholly believing more and more in "trust interpretation". And I don't share everything because it would be physically impossible to accurately lay out all the information I have come across and studied and the context of reference and appeal to authority and personal and other's directly shared experiences... God knows I have dumped a few nuggets on the site, and these 'reports' have also allowed me to develop my own thought, there is something about publicly publishing your information that changes the dynamics of what you study... I am very encouraged to see buds of inquisitive members asking the hard questions... Has this site attracted someone who could make a difference? ...I don't think so. If only because there is an undeniable clique nature involved. There is a wariness, a certain level of necessary privacy. Dean Clifford is an example of a guy who was brilliant on many accounts, I didn't agree with his common law approach or his views on ownership... But I absolutely believed because of who he is, that he would invariably move in that direction. In fact based on my conversations and what he presented at the November Seminar, that is where he was going. Equity and trust interpretation. Cestui Que and Usu-fruct (without the dash! I could clearly see he was moving in that direction, and was looking forward to see what would happen when he applied his intellect and resources to its study and application... and apparently I wasn't the only one observing this...

Re the Bundy situation... the answer to that proves a very simple fact. 1) the Government are a bunch of money grubbing cowards. 2) Those people were willing to put their lives on the line. 3) They left because they were quite simply outnumbered and outgunned... 4) It just shows how what people think is "law" is a bunch of horsesh** being shovelled in your face by people with guns. And when push comes to shove. And enough people show up. The government will run away like a scared chicken and screw the "legal principles" It's just laughable... THERE WAS NO LAW THERE AT ALL, IT WAS A CORPORATION EXERCISING A RIGHT TO PLUNDER AND PIRACY. And then when they found out there were more people with more guns, they simply packed their bags and hightailed their cowardly a**es out of there... Really what excuse could they make this time when dead bodies started coming out... That Bundy was an occult cow farmer, and hoarding weapons on site. They targeted him because he has something. They want. I also suspect that because his family has been there so long that his deed to the land might be one that is outside the jurisdiction of todays courts, because the whole process of how land registration and deeds were created all changed, especially after 1933... Back then it was privately owned. Today it is collectively owned in the public...

So yes absolutely, (besides lawyers) I don't think you can succeed today without staying outside their jurisdiction and that can only be done by administrative process and the BC. If you consider the implications of my previous post, it totally supports my belief that just going to court "by your own consent" is grounds for presumption of jurisdiction. YOU ARE AN ACTING SOLE CORPORATION. This isn't just Texas, they just spelled it out. So by definition you are walking into an uphill battle, in fact if you sign the request for a court date, that is presumption of jurisdiction right there again! (unless you sign it "without prejudice" with the intention of going there under special appearance as the alleged defendant under duress, (under protest, threat and duress) i.e. against your will, without your consent... solely for the purpose of correcting their mistake in order to protect yourself. And if that is your position I have the 20 court cases that would show just how specifically you better stay within that definition. Because if you don't then they will jump down your throat. btw that is called "special appearance" a statutory reference that you are doing something based on trust interpretation... and when you violate that you are back in "general appearance" (what everyone else is foolishly doing...) In other words... you shouldn't be going into their courthouse, you were never meant to.

Based on some feedback I also believe "they" are duping us by mixing up my interpretation of "Special Appearance" with some kind of statutory interpretation of special appearance. People you have to stop believing everything they tell you. You don't have to be in their jurisdiction, (that is why they have to always "create it") You don't have to recognize their authority (it's your choice) You don't have to step thru the gate, as Grip will now testify too. And you certainly don't have to ask for the Judge's "permission" to be able to be there under "special appearance" that is completely NON sensical... and would defeat the purpose and would no longer be "Special Appearance" by definition!!! (helllooooo!!!) It's a form of civil disobedience, "I am here against my will, but! since I am here, I want to let you know YOU don't have jurisdiction over me... I am only here under protest, threat and duress, as the alleged defendant. When I stated that in one case... the best way to describe the judges reaction, and this might seem funny, but I used to (and thank God I don't any more) but I used to live in an apartment with cockroaches. And I started a campaign to rid them from my apt, and went totally Rambo. Cleaned everything top to bottom... did "surprise checks of my cupboards and closets regularly...and at all hours... long story short, I think I got rid of them, but they were still coming in occasionally from elsewhere... and sometimes when you open a cupboard for the first few seconds you will see them in some delicate hard to reach spot... and they will stop... dead in their tracks... (now that is pretty intelligent behaviour...) and there is me and IT staring each other face to face... That was what the judges behaviour reminded me of... this is sometime similar with mice, rats... it was like his response (they are unto me now and very, very careful not to project anything... so his response was a visible stiffening and sudden silence... it literally shut him up and his arrogant attitude. He became very calculated after that... In retrospect, I now knew that I had come very close to taking a step outside the jurisdiction. But I needed to take more step to follow through... and because I didn't and allowed them to proceed in certain ways and responded equally televised that I didn't understand it completely... BUT HE DEFINITELY VISUALLY "STIFFENED" AS SOON AS I SAID THAT... THEN PROCEEDED VERY METICULOUSLY FROM THAT POINT UNTIL THEY RE-ESTABLISHED THEIR PRESUMPTION. They do have a system we don't fully understand...

The idea that you think you created the "perfect argument" is pointless given the context I am describing above. Although technically it can be done, maybe if you can show there is no "contract" but again I don't want to put myself into a disadvantage. That's their game... So to say that... is only your ego talking. You're in the wrong court, with presumptions operating, that you are not aware of and haven't properly rebutted, and if you did verbally, your being there and arguing for a NAME that you don't hold legal title to would say the opposite, double mindedness, grounds for calling a psyche eval... that's their game...

Now I am sure I just lost 80-90% of my audience right there... (sorry...) I used to not be able to make sense of this myself... But I am now firmly in the school of "administrative process" filing the BC into evidence, unfortunately we have to lay all our cards on the table.. True to the maxim, (or my maxim) "...The game is won or lost in the first moves..." This is a game between elites, willing risk takers, it is honourable to allow the other party the option of backing down... Yes they may be hypocrites (in our eyes...) but we don't have that option. And again it must be hard for people to fathom how on earth can you possibly even CONSIDER not showing up to court!!!???? And again I must emphasize to all the ignorant people who can't even conceptualize this.... DON'T EVEN CONSIDER trying it... DO CONSIDER CONTEMPLATING IT... and KNOW there is truth to this, I speak from direct experience. I know others who have shared their experience...

The only way I would show up in court today is under a very strict definition of "Special Appearance" and my only argument essentially is that "I shouldn't be there" (and why...) And that is a very specific and specialized approach in terms of what you would say and do... and what you wouldn't say and do...) i.e there very would be NO OTHER TOPIC OR ISSUE coming from my mouth. I would not answer to anything they say. It is true you should NEVER MAKE ANY STATEMENTS or ARGUMENTS in court, that is instant jurisdiction. With the EXCEPTION of "Special Appearance" That is the narrow gate in statutory law in my interpretation now.

I am going to guess btw, that you must have been surprised when you figured out that the world didn't come crashing down on your head when you figured out a diplomatic way of not entering into the gate!! (???) You can't directly refuse anything in a court setting, (contempt and dishonour) But if you simply ignore and continue. They can't do anything, when they grab people you committed a contempt. That alone must have awoken some sense in you, that there is more going on than what meets the eye. Yes? Because even I have succumbed and fell back into overlooking this... (so powerful is the negative thinking of others who convinced me my own experiences were just "flukes" "random" had "no meaning", etc, etc, ad nauseum) My fault for not trusting my own experience... (duhh...)

I am not going to go into what you should do, (any more then I have, and that is only in case you are forced to show up there...) but to simplify and say just don't go. And start wrapping your brain around that concept as quickly as possible. The latest story I got was someone like you, with decent knowledge went in tried in vain, got a judgement against them, but did go back and filed the BC into the court case and they have reported the "judgement" has "disappeared".... Now apply your logic to that. Could that process be considered private? Check! Does it fit a trust interpretation? Check! Would it be consistent with their previous action of trying to maintain the position they did in court? Check! Has this weird disappearance thing happened more then once under similar conditions? Check!

All this btw points up to another issue, that I am trying to get across... if you are trying to use feedback from them, which I used to at the beginning, you can't do that anymore either, they are onto us, they are covering their facial expressions, and gestures and things they say, (and I have heard and seen some major "doozeys" ...lol) There is still some reactions, a quick few brief seconds where you can see the state of shock, or as one put it, they saw them go ashen turn their face away and "crumple" I know these observations, intuitions are valid, especially in light of the context of what they said... but they last only seconds sometimes, as they are learning to become more guarded, and you still have to take in the entire context as well.

There is absolutely no doubt we are being singled out, I have been predicting that for a long time based on my own experience... We get isolation, hidden codes put on our records, biased against, treated worse than criminals.. literally worse than criminals. But if you know how to read into this, it should also tell you then, that we are very definitely getting closer to the truth. I have absolutely sensed their fear when they didn't know how much I knew or didn't... the anxiety at certain moments when I knew I was close to expressing the trust and taking control, and also I can see where I blew it in retrospect... it's just like a job interview, you can tell if they are interested or when you just said something that blew the whole interview... you don't have to be psychic...

If you contact me privately I can share more, not that I am holding back, but this is stuff I haven't completely vetted, some of it's recent but from sources I trust but is at a level that presupposes you are up to date on a lot of other concepts, and stuff I am not ready to go public with because I don't feel like dealing with all the "but if I am totally clued out, then it can't possibly exist type arguments.. etc..." I hate saying this, but I too am starting to become wary and more particular. I won't hold back from a specific question. But I am definitely getting more particular in who I correspond with, mostly because out of practical necessity. I too am looking for specific information. I try to look at it like a teacher would, would you expose grade 9 math to grade 1 students? It would only scare and de-motivate them or overwhelm them... Certain basic fundamentals have to be accepted first. Then more ideas on top of that... there is an order of operations... I personally like to start with basic observations, find a general principle, build up that, then try to apply it to more specific events and see if the general principle can explain it... and so on...
    Last edited by sigma6; 4th May 2014 at 01:22.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

amor (22nd October 2018), genevieve (4th May 2014), gripreaper (4th May 2014), karelia (20th May 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast