+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What The US Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Driver's License

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: What The US Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Driver's License

ps update your page, I just corrected a dozen typos...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Default Re: What The US Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Driver's License

sigma6--

Thanks so much for your posts. I find them fascinating.

I'm a relative newbie to all this stuff (4 years under my belt), but I do understand a lot of what you're saying (at least I THINK I do ).

I would appreciate reading more from you about filing the birth certificate into a case. What does that accomplish? Is it like writing them a check so they can access the account? Is there an affidavit or cover letter or something that accompanies the filing of the birth certificate?

I am asking you on this thread because I think others may be interested, too. And I'm thinking about taking you up on your offer for a PM, but need to do some MORE thinking before I do.

Thank you (and gripreaper, too) for sharing what you do.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

P.S. Love the cockroach analogy!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

gripreaper (4th May 2014), karelia (20th May 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014), sigma6 (8th May 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Cool great question, I thought you'd never ask '

WHAT THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS AND ISN'T

This is not legal advice (It's trust interpretation!) This is not suggested you attempt to try it if you don't explicitly understand everything being said, i.e. you do it taking full responsibility... It's not a game. It's about the highest interpretation there is... Just like I wouldn't suggest you jump into a car and start driving it because I gave description of how to drive and operate a car... it's really all about common sense... not wishful thinking, and then some people are content having other people pilfer millions of dollars out of their account and control your life and ticket you and manage every aspect of yours and your neighbours lives... it makes them feel safer... for me personally you are a living like a mental child, and haven't accepted what it means to be a man or woman. Each to his own... It amazes me how people take pride in "supporting the police" and the "government" I just don't understand that groupie mentality... never did... I have seen similar types inside jails, how they are chummy do gooders with all the cops... good luck with that...! If you want to make your life, living in a prison more comfortable keep sucking up... but there is a whole other reality waiting for you on the other side of the "rainbow" (a visual mirage, resulting in the prismatic separation of white light), pretty, but it's not made of candy lollipops or anything like that... or you can't slide down it like a fun slide at the amusement park... lol... :D it's better to know it for what it is...

In a nutshell this is my interpretation... Base on the research I have done, and conversations with lawyers. The first thing is to understand what the BC is and isn't. The record of live birth is a record of an event, namely the physical birth of a child in a hospital (government institution) There is a record created by the nurse or doctor similar to any ships manifest of cargo. There is also a document filled out by the mother usually the same day or next while she is still under the influence of the 'trauma' of birth or the influence of drugs. Why this is, is a mystery. And the exact procedure varies and is shrouded in a little mystery according to many people who have recollections of these events.

However a record can become a title in trust. And from that a whole series of 'paper' is created. This includes a Master Account, an Estate, Bonds, securities that the government will transfer to banks in exchange for money to be created from, etc. the certificate of birth is evidence of all this... I am not a financial expert, but there is a whole area of study right there...

Now given that context... and based on my own research and experience and conversations. I have verified that 1) It was NEVER INTENDED that recipient use the Birth Certificate as a form of Identification. It does NOT REPRESENT US. It represents something else. i.e. If you owned a store (or corporation, that had the same spelling as your name) Would you claim that you are that Corporation? No of course not, and legally and financially if you did. You could get yourself into a lot of trouble, in essence you could find yourself being saddled with the liabilities that were originally associated with that entity this is a well established principle in "Trust Law".

We also have it from a member that Judith Hartman (the deputy registrar of Ontario) of the Registrar General of Ontario RGO. Specifically confirmed this in stating that it was not even recommended that it be used as a form of identification. Also I have made appointments to meet with a Judge and immediately they turn on a recording device (but explicitly tell YOU that you are NOT allowed to record the same! Then they ask you for some "identification" I only had on me the long and short form BC's - He refused to talk to me until I produced "identification" That's right someone who "purports" (in our minds) to represent the government, doesn't accept the Birth Certificates, document created on Bank Note paper, certified, and registered by the Province of Ontario. Impossible to counterfit on the same level as "dollar bills".

Also I had a conversation with a lawyer to confirm that the BC in and of itself could NEVER be used to "identify" you in ANY court of law... That's right. There is no record of anybody every being identified as DOE, JOHN or JANE when presenting the Birth Certificate in a court of law. If there is I'd like to hear about it, and the interpretation would have to be based specifically on their OWN actions. And then people don't know what "identification" really means in a court... It actually means "the two are treated as one"

Given all this context it should be plain to anyone that "WE ARE NOT THE Birth Certificate" and the only association we have with it, (there is some relationship of course) is that was issued as a result of the Record of Live Birth (RoLB) or Statement of Birth (SoB). And it was issued to us for our "use" "Use" is another word that is actually all about trust has legal connotations and definitions which would equal about 1 to 2 dictionary pages...

In other words, in nutshell I am saying that the Birth Certificate is a certificate which gives the "holder" some right or entitlement. It is a ticket, a warrant,

"A written assurance: of official representation that some act has or has not been done, or some event occurred (and it is the event of birth, (that was the RoLB or SoB) or legal formality been complied with"
    "A written assurance made or issuing from some court, and designed as a notice of things done therein, or as a warrant or authority, to some other court, judge or officer."
    "A statement of some fact in writing signed by the party certifying."

Most people know how impossible it is to establish "facts" in the legal venue. This document would be an exception to that. Thus why court loathe it's appearance. Besides the fact that it is being presented in the wrong venue, and thus it's presence is also exposure of the fact what everyone who watches too much television thinks is a court, is not, it's a "fake court" a pretend court. It looks like a court, someone who dresses up, and looks like a judge presides over it... But you are in a for profit corporation with an "adjudicator" and so on..
    ie. it's an embarrassment to their whole game...

It is a registered organization, according to the Criminal Code Pocket Book (a UN sanctioned document of "statutory" law) Person is defined as follows, (how sneaky does this get...)
    "every one", "person" and "owner", and similar expressions, include Her Majesty and an organization; As you can see everything about this "definition" is highly suspicious, and ambiguous... secretive, and you will find it over and over and over when researching the B.C.

So now... to answer your question... the idea is that we are being "charged". But in fact if you could remove yourself (intellectually, egotistically...) The person you have interest in is being charged. We can't even say, at this point it is "our person" (only colloquially) For it is a registered organization, and a form of legal property. And you are not holding the legal title to it OR the record of Birth that originally caused the chain of events to create it in the first place. That legal title is held by the Registrar, wherever it was registered in the public. Usually a very secretive, physically hard to access location (at least in Canada, and there are slight variation in interpretation between US and Canada in how this is all set up...)

So now picture it this way... The defacto "government" apparatus some kind of corporation in the public acting in a trustee capacity... with a duty to collect funds to pay a debt (whole other story...) Goes around charging the Sole corporations "Person" creating what would be known as "Liabilities in the public" Since you are joint holder, (in our case with Her Majesty, what the equivalent is in the US I don't know...) But we don't know who is the liable party ... you or the Queen... so since you are the nearest identifiable holder, a "Summons" is sent to you It is even phrased in Canada to say something like "you have been summoned to Appear in Her Majesty's Name" Whoa... did you get that...

You are to make an appearance in "HER MAJESTY'S NAME" That should give you an indication whose NAME it really belongs to as far as "legal" title is concerned. And that is the punch line there is NO ONE, but NO ONE who can prove to ANY ONE that they are the legal title holder. Title does not pass with a copy or certificate.

It is clear this was all set up to be operated as a trust. And there is the problem, the research I have shows the the last publicly accredited courses on trust law were removed from the public school system as far back as the late 60's, that's over 50 years ago... 50 YEARS!!!!! From this point of view we are several generations of total and complete incompetents... Which is very dangerous from a trust point of view because if you don't know how to even operate as a beneficiary of a trust in private that you don't even know exists.. Seriously what kind of control do your really think you have...???

So of course you are going to be treated like garbage... Or patronized at best...
    But here is the thing... We don't have to become total all encompassing experts in Law, Statutes, Trust... etc.. It certainly doesn't hurt to be educated in anything and I applaud ALL efforts by anyone...

But if you had an unlimited ability to discharge any kind of debt. What would that be worth to you? Each kind of debt might involve a different procedure but this potential is there... The Birth Certificate represents your pledge of your life energy represented in the form of securities and bonds created by the government. When they took legal title, they were taking on a trustee responsibilities, duties and obligations. THEY OWE YOU BIG TIME...

So yes they do have a right to create charges against the Person, because that is the system they created to feed themselves as trustees... And they do have a right to charge it against the "Person" The legal entity, the Title of which they are holding, the evidence being the Birth Certificate they issued to you.

With the proper understanding and context you can use it to offset liabilities in the public that fall under statutory law including criminal law that doesn't involve issues of specific damage to property of third parties, or to other people, or anything fraud related... (ie. not honouring your contracts, etc....)

The other problem is people think they can walk into a court... the court is a form of probate court, meaning, in a nutshell, it is designed to deal with the matters of dead people's Estate...

By the way this is why I am getting more of suspicious of Karen Hudes' true motivations for saying that she was unaware of all this...???? (Whew that was the stinkiest statement she ever made, and why I tend to lean on the disinfo side of the equation. I have talked to lawyers just 6 months accepted to the bar that know this explicitly. (But let's be clear they ARE ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED from talking about it in the public outside their society. As a fiduciary responsibility. It IS A SECRET!!!!

And the fact that courts are set up this way... is pretty much a dead giveaway wouldn't you say... So can you see why when you show up in their court you are already beaten, out of your element, clearly ignorant of what is going on, incompetent. And as a probate court, they have fiduciary obligation to manage the whole trust aspect, and when you come in demanding you are the corporation, they MUST treat you as a meddling agent, this is called de son tort trustee, which is latin (for by his own wrongdoing) You will be punished by being treated as the actual trustee... Serves you right!!! :O

The solution is to acknowledge the reality of the trust and operate according to the principle of it. Send the BC along with any charges to the court and tell them that you are authorizing settlement of any liabilities in the public, put a signature on the back of any presentments, maybe a note saying accepted for value, returned for value... photocopy of the BC front and back... Make sure you have a legal proof of delivery and proper filing and instructions. I suggest it be made private for Judge in Case #123456...

And DO NOT SHOW UP TO COURT. You are done...
    That is the trick. You have to understand what you just did and why. Because they may try and come after you. But the less record you have with them the less they can "play with" so this actually work flawlessly for people who have never messed and built up huge records (which they need to correct) previously... That's all grounds for presumption that YOU ARE the PERSON...

Now the part that futzes this all up beside the people's total lack of awareness and complete ignorance of these concrete realities... is the fact that you have spent a lifetime, putting your signatures on everything without qualifying that you are only signing on behalf of separate legal entity. That could be a whole thread in itself and for that I suggest people research History of Oath at the LoveforLife website and download the pdf... We have to fix that... because that would fall under the "contracts" interpretation, but still we can fix that problem.. It just is a little stickier and means more work...

Anyhow the point I am getting at is they will try EVERY DIRTY TRICK in the book to make you blink, to argue, to "REFUSE" something (never refuse, always, waive, or decree "I do not consent") They will try and tell YOU that YOU HAVE TO SHOW UP in court or ELSE... and I have seen people fall for this over and over and over... it is really sad, but also proof of how shallow most peoples understanding is... Sorry if this sounds rough, but there is no room to pussyfoot around and stroke peoples egos, you are dealing with super tough lover proponents with a hard on. (just made that one up :O how apropo...)

It really is a test in many ways... (Trust Law is privately learned for the "rich people" NOT YOU silly)
    And having this knowledge is why they think they are "superior" to you... and so on...

Anyhow, "they" will play it right to the very end... They may even come and get you (if they know from previous attempts you don't really know what you are doing, and can be manipulated...) This is clearly what is going on with the Dean Clifford situation... He is being tested and baited and so far I got news that he hasn't taken the bait, AND... the Federal Government has totally backed off and left the Province holding the bag!!!!!! ...

They are now treading on that thin ice. If they can't get Dean to concede, consent or sign anything, then they can't issue bid bonds, performance bonds and payments bonds without violating and breaching their fiduciary obligations. They can't even pretend that he consented. They are right now losing money on a bad bet...

But this is also a testament to show you how far they will go to cover up, to maintain the illusion. It is that important to them that people remain asleep, afraid, skeptical, in doubt. It all designed that way, just keep watching those phony cop shows. Don't get me wrong cops serve a function but harassing people who are not committing any crimes is not one of them which is what they do 80-90 percent of the time. And the real criminals must be having a good laugh.

However I don't want to also create this scary episode, they attach this hard, Dean is purposely challenging them on many different fronts... and seeing where they attack and where they back off. He is essentially goading them, playing cat and mouse. He can walk and talk both languages.

For us we are creating NO controversy, I don't argue anything. I just ask questions as a proper beneficiary should. That is how I maintain MY PRESUMPTION which they are required to REBUT or abide by... I am acting in honour helping them settle THEIR liability in the PUBLIC. Assertive absolutely, For example in that 1% chance someone should show up at my door and insist that I go to court (on something I have delivered to the court as suggested above) My first reaction would be to ask them who they are, and by what authority do they have the right to identify me by that NAME... and if asked who I am I will tell them I don't know that is between God and me. (for example ... i.e. just don't go there... They should catch on very quickly If they ask for "YOUR" address or birthdate ALWAYS have the BC handy (in your backpocket, even a photocopy) and refer to the address of the REGISTERED NAME, or the Birth date of the REGISTERED NAME...

Again you must be able to stand in your own knowledge... the EXACT same way if I tried to force you to acknowledge that you were really your business. YOU MUST NOT BLINK. YOU shouldn't have to hem and haw... that means your clearly don't understand... The only way to do this with success is having absolute and complete knowledge and understanding then it is dead simple and so easy to laugh in their face and give all the right answers... When they know you absolutely know they back away...
    95% of the time I see people get messed up because they don't know all the nuances of how to speak in such a manner that it is crystal clear That you and the REGISTERED NAME are separate entities and that YOU ARE IN NO WAY CLAIMING OWNERSHIP to anything except the Birth Certificate.

the end (for this session... ) hope this answers your questions... next I might put out the list of 20 court references, but it's relevance might go over people's heads without the proper context...

Peace to all that would gain insight and understanding from this...

Links for my own reference:

Previous:
    Natural Law Trumps Maritime Law Montana Courtroom
    MARTHA'S VINEYARD

Following:
    Alert: Sheriffs Move To Arrest Convicted Vatican Church Leaders Bergoglio, Pachon, Welby:
    ANOTHER "NUT SHELL" ON THE BC CESTUI QUE TRUST
    Last edited by sigma6; 11th August 2014 at 08:02.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st June 2014), genevieve (14th May 2014), gripreaper (10th May 2014), karelia (20th May 2014), Krist (11th May 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

NEVER Let Your Kids Talk to the Police
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/kids-talk-police/

“When they put the handcuffs on I thought, `Wait a minute, this has got to be a joke,’” recalled Latoya Harris, describing the arrest of her 9-year-old daughter last May. “The look on my daughter’s face went from humiliation and fear, to a look of sheer panic.”

At the time, the girl was wearing a bathing suit and a towel, still damp from running through a neighborhood sprinkler. She was taken away in handcuffs by officers David McCarthy and Matthew Huspek, fingerprinted, photographed, but never charged with a crime. She was held at police headquarters for an hour before her frantic mother — who didn’t have a car — could retrieve the girl from her captors.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/kid...2bYpCETaRbQ.99

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (14th May 2014), gripreaper (11th May 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I hope this information is ringing some bells for someone out there.... I'm all for Flight 370, and all manner of conspiracy, as my own Flight 370 thread would show... even the conspiracy of people who might try to alter your threads without notice That said. There are things that you can do in your immediate life that could change your life starting right now... Like understanding how "Special Appearance" is evidence of hidden trust interpretation...

If you understood what "Special Appearance" is making reference to. Which the above posts should begin to give you a clearer sense. It should incentive you, ie. give you motivation to realize that trust can never really be expressed or talked about openly in a "lower court" (of statutory jurisdiction, ie. Corporate Policy) Because for the lack of a better word that venue is considered public. And Trust law and equity delves with Private trust issues. The Judges are literally taught to behave as if they are "blind" to it. They are mutually exclusive and exhaustive. You must find a way to invoke a court of equity in order to "exercise your God given rights" (as opposed to the "rights" of the Person.)

This is a subtle point, but somehow, somewhere there is a "Court" that does recognize some concept of God and your right to acknowledge him as your "Creator", i.e. his property (AND ALL THE LAWFUL IMPLICATIONS OF JURISDICTION THAT MUST FOLLOW.) Thus why we have "God given" rights in the first place. This isn't about religion, it's about philosophy. The foundation of things like logic before you get to LAW, What LAW is based on. Maxim over ride LAWS and especially CORPORATE POLICIES (i.e. statutory laws)

Anyways, in application the whole point is YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO TO A PROBATE COURT physically "in person" unless you want to be construed to be taking on the liabilities of a Corporate Sole Registered Organization (your birth certificate evidences) A property that you don't have legal title to. And even Karen Hudes can't prove and would tell you in a heart beat, that you don't have legal title to that "property". Don't be a lemming. That's why we are all here on Avalon isn't it????????? NO LEGAL TITLE, means NO LIABILITY... but you must access and operate this according to TRUST! (thats how it is protected from abuse and kept for the use of the elite.)

Anyhow if you Understand What "Special Appearance" is doing, you will see it fits perfectly with my interpretation of accepting that you are a beneficiary (in the private, very IMPORTANT) and that your only "duty" is to not step into anything else... ie. The Fiduciary Trustee MUST Settle the MATTER. Find out how to direct it to the right party. Start by understanding YOU are in the WRONG court!! (It's really just a for profit Corporate Arbitration Board owned by the POLICE and the JUDGES!!!) That operates according to Statutes. Talk about a Club and You ain't IN IT!....

Quote "...in the evolution of uses and trusts was the adaptation of the concept of equitable (beneficial) interest for much more elaborate purposes . Originally the use or trust related only to land. All that was required to create an enforceable right for the beneficiary in equity was that the "land" be conveyed unto and to the use of the trustee in fee simple, in trust for the cestui que trust. The trustee’s role in this situation was straightforward: to hold the fee simple (legal title) to the land, to turn over the profits to the cestui que trust... to protect or recover the "land".
    When one considers the simplicity of this method of splitting legal title from beneficial enjoyment of property, it is not surprising that the cestui que trust, or beneficiary, came to be thought of as the real owner—or, as sometimes stated in modern terminology, the “beneficial owner”—of the property. However, the right of the beneficiary in equity was primarily a right against the trustee to enforce the terms of the trust. The transparency of the beneficiary’s right, and the property to which it led, is obvious in the transfer of "land" to a trustee in fee simple for the benefit of an identified beneficiary. It is from this simple structure that the concept of beneficial owner can most clearly be traced. The cestui que trust was considered the beneficial owner in equity. The trustee was considered the legal owner at common law." - Beneficial Ownership & Income Tax - Catherine Brown

So if you want to be a lawyer good luck, but I would rather let the party that is liable deal with it. Once "you step into it" (ie. outside of Special into General) You are meat on a hook. Ask yourself why there is such a thing in the first place? And why they are so particular to point out what is Special Appearance? And what is General Appearance in the first place? This is so important. Maybe Grip and others can chime in and vouch. If they are started to see "the game" here... Remember the whole thing is set up so that you step outside your rights, now you're on your own, Your LAWYER is NOT representing you in a FIDUCIARY TRUSTEE capacity and will RUN AWAY at the mere suggestion, especially if you are holding a BC in your hand while you demand this... LOLOL... The "proof and evidence is everywhere...

20 Court Cases on the Magical Mythical Concept of
    Special Appearance that many detractors claim doesn't exist...

1. If a defendant by his appearance insists only upon objection that he is not in court for want of jurisdiction over his person and confines his appearance for that purpose only, he has made a “special appearance,” but if he raises any other question, or asks any relief which can only be granted upon hypothesis that court had jurisdiction of his person, he has made a “general appearance.” Bank of America Nat. Trust & Sav. Ass’n v. Harrah, 248 P.2d 814, 815

2. While a special appearance may be made to attack court’s jurisdiction over defendant’s person, joining therewith of attack on plaintiff’s affidavit renders appearance a “general appearance” waiving all objections to such jurisdiction. Sowl v. Union Pac. R.Co., 72 F.Supp. 542, 543

3. A defendant, who files an answer to the merits or in any manner attacks plaintiff’s case, thereby, makes a “general appearance,” and gives the court full jurisdiction over the person of such defendant. Jefferson Park Realty Corp. v. Kelley Glover & Vale, 12 N.E.2d 977, 979

4. A voluntary appearance whereby a defendant obtains an extension of time in which to plead is a “general appearance.” Youngblood v. Bright, 91 S.E.2d 559, 561

5. A special appearance by defendant for purpose of filing a motion to dismiss restraining order and bill to enjoin collection of judgment did not constitute a “general appearance.” McFarlane v. McFarlane, 293 N.W. 895, 897

6. If an appearance be for purpose of objecting to jurisdiction of court and is confined solely to such question, appearance is “special,” but any action of defendant, except to object to jurisdiction which recognizes the action as in court, will amount to a “general appearance.” Guthrie v. Threlkeld Co., 192 P.2d 307, 308

7. A “general appearance” may be entered by making a motion, by filing an answer, and in other ways. Welter v. Bowman Dairy Co., 47 N.E.2d 739, 744

8. Where defendant filed an answer, it made a “general appearance,” and thus conferred jurisdiction of the court over itself from the date of the appearance. Hart v. Rigler, 295 N.W. 308, 310

9. A general demurrer, filed without protestation is a “general appearance.” Pacific Selling Co. v. Albright-Prior Co., 59 S.E. 468, 469

10. An appearance made only for the purpose of moving to dismiss an action on one of the grounds specified in section of Code of Civil Procedures is made only on the hypothesis that the party is not properly before the court and is a “special appearance.” Frohman v. Bonelli, 204 P.2d 890, 893

11. A party who appears for the purpose of applying to have proceedings set aside for want of jurisdiction waives nothing by such appearance. McCaslin v. Camp, 26 Mich. 390, 391

12. A party’s appearance with a statement that he appeared “specially” is a “special appearance,” though no objection to the jurisdiction was specified. Marr v. Cook, 111 N.W. 116, 117

13. A “special appearance” is an appearance for the purpose of objecting to the jurisdiction, to the proof, or to some other specific matter, without submitting to the jurisdiction of the court as to any other matter. National Furnace Co. v. Moline Malleable Iron Works, 18 F. 863, 864

14. A “special appearance” must be made for purpose of urging jurisdictional objections only and must be confined to a denial of jurisdiction. Blake v. Union Ins. Exchange, 46 N.E.2d 141, 142

15. An appearance for any purpose other than questioning the jurisdiction of the court is “general” and not “special” notwithstanding that the appearance is accompanied by the claim that the appearance is only special. The Ucayali, 47 F.Supp. 203, 206

16. A demand for a copy of the complaint constitutes neither a “general appearance” nor a “special appearance.” Lisle v. Palmer, 29 N.Y.S.2d 975, 976

17. Party desiring to challenge jurisdiction over his person waives “special appearance” and enters “general appearance,” by calling into action powers of court over subject-matter of controversy. Application of Goorich, 68 P.2d 597

18. The appearance of an attorney for the sole purpose of moving to dismiss the action for irregularities in the proceedings is a “special appearance,” and the right to dismiss may be insisted on. Woodard v. Tri-State Milling Co., 55 S.E. 70, 71

19. An appearance is “special” when its sole purpose is to question court’s jurisdiction. Behr v. Duling, 260 N.W. 281

20. Appearance for sole purpose of challenging jurisdiction over person is “special appearance.” Robinson v. Glover, 244 N.W. 322, 323 —
    Last edited by sigma6; 10th May 2014 at 06:25.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st June 2014), genevieve (14th May 2014), gripreaper (10th May 2014), Krist (11th May 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th November 2014), Sebastion (19th May 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Texas officer fatally shoots 93-year-old woman
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/10/us/tex...officer-fired/

I feel so sorry for the police officer... :'( It must have been so scary for him... to see a 90 year old lady shoot bullets into the ground.... I hope he is seeking therapy for the 'trauma' he must have experienced... I wonder if his life flashed before his eyes...

But at least we know our man in uniform is safe and sound and survived another day protecting us for all the evil bad guys... out there...
    (ie. 90 year old black ladies... )

Seriously we can't blame him... he was just doing his job... (killing someone's grandmother...)
    I wonder if he did it according to the rules of fairness? and proper procedure?
    After all that is the most important thing you know!
    Last edited by sigma6; 11th May 2014 at 22:14.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (12th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Alison Redford's extra security demands cost over $465K,
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...show-1.2638858

Increased security demands for former premier Alison Redford forced the province to hire the Calgary Police Service at a cost to taxpayers of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
    That's almost half a million dollars PER YEAR for ONE PERSON. Tell me this doesn't sound like a crime syndicate to you.

I would suggest this might be another reason why the Criminal Cabal System can't function indefinitely, and why deception is it's most important tool.
    Because if people were awake they wouldn't be able to AFFORD to keep themselves alive with a planet of 7 billion people wanting to HANG THEM. This is how much it costs when the majority are ASLEEP. Imagine the price tag if we were ALL AWAKE...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

gripreaper (11th May 2014), Krist (11th May 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Sigma, post #23 very well done, required reading for everyone.

Just a little history and background to add. When the Dept Of Commerce finally gets your birth bond, it is a negotiable instrument under the UCC. If we use just basic math on what it is worth, you divide the GDP of 14 trillion a year in the US, by 300 million souls and you get around 42,000 a year per soul. Multiply that by 40 years of production, and you are worth about 1.2 million dollars. Some claim it is much higher than that. BUT, this bond is NOT a Treasury account! It is a "line of credit" which the owners, the government, can now draw upon. Everything in commerce is debits and credits on a balance sheet.

They must create a nexus between the real man and the fiction in order to draw upon this line of credit. For example, if you are "charged" with an infraction, a civil claim, or even a criminal charge, a negotiable instrument is created which draws on this line of credit. This happens just based on the charge, and that bond, that negotiable instrument, is just like cash and is deposited in the account of the municipality levying the charge.

When you go to court, since you are lost at sea, presumed dead, you the vessel being abandoned by your parents, the trustee MUST administer the estate under probate. This renders you mute, incompetent and a ward of the state. By entering the courtroom, you are entering as an imposter and thus nothing you say can or will be heard. 95% of all cases rule in favor of the government or municipality. Why wouldn't they? This is no accident. They are the trustee. The other five percent are those which remain in the private by special appearance, invoke the trust, or otherwise cause the municipality too much cost in adjudication to make it worth their while.

So, those who claim to be public servants are in fact private contractors and agents collecting free money laying around everywhere in these lines of credit, which is so easy to access and draw upon, they have taken to draconian measures in order to extract the most they can out of these lines of credit. It has nothing to do with the infraction, or justice. Get that straight. They are highly paid mercenaries of extraction, nothing more, nothing less.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 11th May 2014 at 19:30.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

genevieve (14th May 2014), Krist (11th May 2014), Sebastion (12th May 2014), sigma6 (11th May 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Yep that is pretty much the idea Grip! fair elucidation! It is important, even if we don't have the EXACT DETAILS (you'd have to be a Securities and Bond specialist, Lawyer, etc) Yes it's not a literal bank account with your name on it with millions of dollars in it that you are going to get a credit card to (if only life were that simple LOL) And not to say that there are people VERY CLOSE to that set up... (how I don't know exactly...) BUT it's about accrual accounting ...as Winston has always maintained. So this principle supports the concept of a "PREPAID account".

And since it is very obvious in our Criminal Code Definition, that the certificate that we were issued, which "entitles" us to be "recognized" (make contract) in the public as the NAME on the birth Certificate (Vital Statistics Act I think) is also defined as "include Her Majesty and an organization" that's like YOU, the "Corpus of the "registered organization" and Her Majesty (another corporation) Joint access.

Again I don't know that it is again EXACTLY as you have described, but your numbers are very interesting, they figure out nicely. I would guess that isn't far off. Also there is double ledger accounting going on. Which adds a wild card into the whole interpretation. As I progress this picture will eventually become clearer, but the MAJOR principle is that SOME KIND of bonds and securities are created and they are tied back to the NAME which is some kind of account that they are operating in trust which ties to us as we use it, and also represents our "energy" (for short) WE ARE THE CURRENCY! A friend said that he once saw the backroom of an insurance company across the street from a courthouse where they accepted security instruments...

They are the OWNERS of the "Paper" But don't be confused. WE ARE the SOURCE of the "energy" which is translated into some kind of monetary value, which gives that paper value. THUS WE ARE THE CREDITORS. Black's law Settlor definition. One who furnishes the consideration for the creation of a trust, though in form the trust is created by another. Not that we want to go back to even being Settlor. Or even Beneficiary. There are two beneficiaries in my model, (One is the registered organization "Person" is all I will say for now.)

Like the simplified metaphor, we are both CREDITORS and "employees" of the "companies" And besides what I am currently looking at is clearly stating we DON'T WANT TO CLAIM OWNERSHIP to any of that account in ANY EVENT necessarily, (although again, just to cover my bases there have been stories of people "cashing out"... but imo they severely short changed themselves compared to what they could have had, had they potentially risen to the next level of understanding, which might have to do with managing our own energy through this system. i.e. foundations, charitable works, public projects, etc. All this is possible, too.

But were we to claim these "accounts", we would be taking on the debt obligations, and shooting ourselves in the head. Which is why they rigorously defend against it in the first place, not to mention, the de son tort interpretation in the 2nd. i.e. if you can't defend yourself against this attack, then you shouldn't be trying to be a trustee... haha!! 0

At the very, very least everyone should learn how to present instruments, the BC and authorize settlement with the claimant.
    Last edited by sigma6; 11th May 2014 at 21:28.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (14th May 2014), gripreaper (13th May 2014)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Who understands what this guy is doing? You can just repeat it, but it is a lot better, if you understood what he is doing, it is very specific.

Question: If everything is an offer to contract, do you have to accept it?...
    Why would saying "NO THANK YOU" work otherwise? and repeatedly?

People you have to use your logic to INFER what is going on...
    because it IS GOING ON... They ARE LETTING HIM GO ON HIS WAY.

And don't tell me it's just because they are being nice... or chickening out!

Are you a citizen? Are you a citizen? Are you a citizen? Are you a citizen?

Being a citizen is to be a slave, an employee, to give up your rights.
    If you think otherwise, you've been lied to...
    Last edited by sigma6; 12th May 2014 at 07:21.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (14th May 2014), gripreaper (13th May 2014), jbins (20th May 2014), Sebastion (12th May 2014)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    They are the OWNERS of the "Paper" But don't be confused. WE ARE the SOURCE of the "energy" .
    And this is an important concept, that we view the "trust" from the energetic viewpoint, because the original "energetic curse" of the Papal Bull still governs our energy because we have not rebutted it and stood in our own energy.

While Pope Boniface VIII was the first leader in history to create the concept of a Trust, the first Testamentary Trust through a deed and will creating a Deceased Estate was not until Pope Nicholas V in 1455 through the Papal Bull Romanus Pontifex. This is only one of three (3) papal bulls to include the line with the incipit "For a perpetual remembrance."

This Bull had the effect of conveying the right of use of the land as Real Property from the Express Trust Unam Sanctam to the control of the Pontiff and his successors in perpetuity. Hence, all land is claimed as "crown land".

This 1st Crown is represented by the 1st Cestui Que Vie Trust created when a child is born, depriving them of all their beneficial entitlements and rights on the land at birth.

So, we need to consciously recognize that these trusts are still in place and these trusts need to be rebutted, at least energetically. We need to say something like: "I no longer stand under (understand) the Papal Bull trusts and I release the energy of these trusts. I AM my own energy, I AM alive and the executor of my own estate, which is my body, my mind, and my soul"

You are "legally" a slave, just as your parents, your grandparents and great grandparents were slaves. You may be lucky enough to live in a pleasant plantation with other slaves, managed by overseer slaves such as police, judges, doctors and politicians where few examples of slave cruelty occur. Or you may be witnessing changes in the community plantation, which is part of a state slave plantation and
    national slave plantation where there is more crime, more misery and death. The fact that you are a slave is unquestionable. The only unknown is whether you will permit your children and their children to also grow up as slaves.

Upon a new child being borne, the Executors or Administrators of the higher Estate willingly and knowingly convey the beneficial entitlements of the child as Beneficiary into the 1st Cestui Que (Vie) Trust in the form of a Registry Number by registering the Name, thereby also creating the Corporate Person and denying the child any rights as an owner of Real Property.

You are a slave because since 1933, when a child is borne, the Executors or Administrators of the higher Estate knowingly and willingly claim the baby as chattel to the Estate. The slave baby contract is then created by tricking the parents to signing the baby away through the deceitful legal meanings on the live birth record.
    This live birth record as a promissory note is converted into a slave bond sold to the private reserve bank of the estate and then conveyed into a 2nd and separate Cestui Que (Vie) Trust per child owned by the bank. Upon the promissory note reaching maturity and the bank being unable to “seize” the slave child, a maritime lien
    is lawfully issued to “salvage” the lost property and itself monetized as currency issued in series against the Cestui Que (Vie) Trust.

You are a slave because since 1540 and the creation of the 1st Cestui Que Act, deriving its power from the Papal Bull of Roman Cult leader Pope Paul III of the same year, whenever a child is baptized and a Baptismal Certificate is issued by the state at birth or church, the parents have knowingly or unknowingly gifted, granted and conveyed the soul of the baby to a “3rd” Cestui Que Vie Trust owner by Roman Cult, who has held this valuable property in its vaults ever since, managed by the Temple Bar since 1540 and subsequent Bar Associations from the 19th Century representing the reconstituted “Galla” responsible as Grim Reapers for reaping the souls, or salvage also known as "salvation of souls".

Therefore under the UCC Slave Laws which most slave plantations of the world operate you can never own a house, even though they trick you into believing you do; you never really own a car, or boat or any other object; you only have the benefit of use. Indeed, you do not even own your own body, which is claimed to have been lawfully gifted by your parents at your birth on the commercial transaction
    document we know as the live birth record, against which a CUSIP number is issued and sold by the central bank. Yes, the banks claim your flesh, the banks are indeed the modern slave owners, hiding these indisputable facts upon which their money system is built from the people.

You may not realize you are a slave under the slave laws of Uniform Commercial Codes (UCC), but may still erroneously believe you are slave with “more rights” as used to be afforded under “Common Law” until it was largely abolished back in 1933 without properly telling you. The word “common” comes from 14th Century Latin
    communis meaning "to entrust, commit to a burden, public duty, service or obligation". The word was created from the combination of two ancient pre-Vatican Latin words com/comitto = "to entrust, commit" and munis = "burden, public duty, service or obligation". In other words, the real meaning of common as first formed because of the creation of the Roman Trust over the planet is the concept of
    “voluntary servitude” or simply “voluntary enslavement".

Common Law is nothing more than the laws of “voluntary servitude” and the laws of “voluntary slavery” to the Roman Cult and the Venetian Slave masters. It is the job of the overseer slaves to convince you that you are not slaves, the common law still exists and has not been largely abolished and replaced with commercial law, to confuse you, to give you false hope. In return, they are rewarded as loyal slaves with bigger homes to use and more privileges than other slaves.

The reason why the overseer slaves such as judges, politicians, bankers, actors and media personalities are forced to lie and deny we are all slaves is because the slave system of voluntary servitude or “common law” was not the first global slave system, but merely its evolution. Before the emergence of Common Law, we were all
    subject to being considered mere animals or things under Canon Law of the Roman Cult, also known as the Law of the See, or Admiralty Law.

Under Admiralty Law, you are either a slave of the ship of state, or merely cargo for lawful salvage. Thus in 1302 through Unam Sanctam, the Roman Cult unlawfully claimed through trust the ownership of all the planet and all living "things" as either slaves, or less than slaves with things administered through the Court of Rota.
    This court, claimed as the Supreme Court of all Courts on the planet was initially abolished in the 16th Century only to be returned in 1908 under Pope Pius X as a purely spiritual ecclesiastical court of 12 "apostolic prothonotary" spirits, implying the twelve apostles. Since then, this new purely spiritual court has remained in constant "session", with the local courts using these powers to administer Divine Immortal Spirits expressed in Trust into Flesh Vessels as mere dead things .

Yet this is not the only form of slave law still in force today. Instead, the oldest, the most evil and based on false history are the slave laws of the Menasheh, also known as the Rabbi through the unholy document of hate first formed in 333 known as the Talmud of the Menasheh- the false Israelites. Through the Talmud of the false
    Israelites, the whole planet is enslaved with the servants of the “chosen people” known as Caananites or K-nights (Knights) also known as the Scythians and then the rest as the goy/gyu and goyim– namely meaning the cattle, the dead lifeless corpses.

Ultimately, you are a slave because you remain profoundly influenced by your education and community at large and because many choose to continue to think and act like a slave, waiting for someone to help them, tell them what to do and be happy accepting bread crumbs of benefits when the system has reaped millions of
    dollars of your energy.

A prison designed with no way out

Before this time, the system of global slavery and the treatment of the world as one large slave plantation was designed so there is no way out – as evidenced through the courts of the priests of Ba’al known as the judges of most legal systems in the world.

Even the most educated of men and women may remain tricked into believing that upon self representation they may claim their “common law rights” as a means of defense, only to find the judge lawfully rejects any and all claims. As the first law of the courts is the Uniform Commercial Codes of slavery as introduced in 1933, the
    defendant is an employee of a corporation and therefore automatically assumes the liability of any injury. Unless they can pay, they may be sent to prison.

If such a trickster as the judge is challenged, they are permitted to escape to their chambers and call upon even greater power to return and magically establish a new court, without telling the defendant they have now entered Admiralty Court, or the laws of the See in accordance with Canon Law of the Roman Cult issued in 1983. Now the judge can impose grave penalties upon such an unresponsive defendant including contempt of court and other punitive prison sentences, with the defendant having no rights unless they know Canon Law concerning juridic persons and establishing standing above being called a “thing”.

Sadly, few people actually know the original meaning of "thing" as a judicial meeting, or assembly; a matter brought before a court of law; a legal process; a charge brought; or a suit or cause pleaded before a court. This meaning is then used with devastating effect through the heretical concept of Pius X from 1908 to claim the dead apostles sit in permanent and open session as the "twelve prothonotaries" of the Sacred Rota - as the highest Supreme Court on the planet. So when a man or woman receives a blue or yellow notice from a court issued through this unholy knowledge of Canon law, by the time they come to court, they are automatically a thing. When a man or woman seeks to defend themselves by seeking to speak before the judge, they automatically "consent" to being a thing. Thus a judge with knowledge of such trickery can silence any man or woman by "lawfully" threatening contempt of court if the"thing" does not stop making noise.

Indeed, it is the Roman Cult Canon Law of 1983 that establishes all courts are oratories, with judges holding ecclesiastical powers as “ordinaries” and their chambers as “chapels”. Thus the Bar Associations around the world have assisted judges in learning of their new powers in order to counteract those men and women who continue to wake up to their status as slaves, but demonstrating how to remain “in honor” with such perverse law and ensure such “terrorists” are sent to prison for long sentences as a warning to others.

If a judge so inclined to ensure an educated defendant is lawfully sent to prison or worse, he or she may run away for a third and final time to their chamber and invoke their most powerful standing as rabbi of a Talmud Court under the Talmudic Laws of the false Israelites of the House of the twelve tribes of Menasheh. Now, even a judge in a nation that is against the death penalty may choose to impose a “lawful” sentence against any goy/gyu or goyim who dares injure an Israelite – which is normally death. However, while judges in the United States and other nations have started to be trained in the re-imposition of Talmudic Law, it is at the hands of the false Menasheh, also known as the elite anti-semitic parasites also known as the Black Khazars and Venetian noble families.

Ultimately, it is enough for judges, clerks and members of the Bar to know that they hold our property in their Cestui Que Vie Trusts and that we are completely without effective rights, until we challenge their fraud.

Yet, even when you challenge their fraud, many deny and outright lie on the records to deny they hold trustee and executor powers with the case being a constructive trust and executor of the Cestui que Vie Trust from which powers are being drawn for the form of the court.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 14th May 2014 at 04:58.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st June 2014), genevieve (14th May 2014), Sebastion (19th May 2014), sigma6 (20th May 2014), Tiyaira (20th May 2014)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Thinking, thinking, thinking.

Fascinating, gripreaper. Thanks VERY much.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

23. The Following User Says Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

gripreaper (27th July 2014)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Thanks grip, "fascinating" Do you really believe the Pope invented the first trust? Man! those guys really like to take a lot on themselves! don't they

Trust is a tool, a technology. It is the simple idea when one party asks another to hold something for them, the party holding it has a high level of responsibility and duty placed on them.
    Society could not function without this simple concept. The fact that it could be used for evil purpose is like blaming guns and not robbers.
    And I am of the belief it is not the gun, but whoever is pulling the trigger. Its about intention and not actions in and of themselves.

That said the question of registering human bodies and souls was put directly to Judith Hartman. regarding the registration. RGO registers EVENTS not PEOPLE, that was her direct quote. And what Edward M House was talking about... may have been the original intention. But I think even smarter people came along and found out you could have all the same control without the deception, lying and what you are ultimately describing (What House described was and would be treasonous.)

I define slavery according to the interpretation Winston revealed to me. Which I find fits perfectly with how the legal system clearly operates. According to the Roman concept. SLAVERY by definition, the way it was used specifically means VOLUNTARY SERVITUDE. And was often practiced when one was indebted to another. Today, the entire system is based on VOLUNTARY SERVITUDE (SLAVERY) So I agree with it is a system of ENSLAVEMENT today. But it is all "voluntary" according to a specific set of rules that haven't changed for centuries. The only problem is the public is not educated. Another point in Admiralty. It is assumed you are "educated" (see a problem here?...)

What may have happened during the dark ages I don't deny, Winston Shrout and many others delve into it at length. That isn't the mystery I speak of. LOL... I am talking about the "Private" aspect. That is hidden from the "public". Again this could only come about as a result of trust interpretation. (think fiduciary responsibility)

Anyhow, no satanic system of capturing human souls is required today. Just the fact that people are completely ignorant is enough. It's like a bunch of teenagers lording it over a bunch of 7 year olds because they know how to play monopoly and the kids can barely roll dice and count. That would be a more accurate 'metaphor' in my opinion. I don't really get into the Vatican stuff. Frank O'Collins has been at it for over 25 years and he is still struggling in the courts, still to come to a final ultimate solution. Although there are endless "fascinating" insights no doubt.

The fact is Judith Hartman is right. the BCs are certificates for registered corporations (NOT PEOPLE, BUT PERSONS)and accounts attached to them. If you find yourself being treated like a slave. It is because you have stepped into it... According to the definition of de son tort trustee and constructive trust. Or Resulting trust. It is our ignorance. Here in Canada the US, England that enslaves us. We are those 7 year olds that can barely throw dice and count, compared to those that are using this trust interpretation against us. And yet the potential is WE COULD HAVE the SUPERIOR control. The whole purpose of trust is to look after and protect the interest of beneficiaries.

I know about this "power", because I have accidentally stumbled upon it and directly experienced it. I did make a judge get up and leave the court and come back. Which he did... This was before Frank's explanation came on the scene, interestingly just a few months before in fact... I related it to Brian O'Collins a follower of Frank at the time and he did explain to me the interpretation. But the fact was because I "didn't know better" When they tried to come back in and "bluff me" from my position, I maintained the exact same "presumption" and said the exact same thing again. And this judge did back down, and there was a subtle shift from me to the prosecutor from that point forward. The long and short of it... This prosecutor, who turned out to be the senior prosecutor of the court who was also with an assistant prosecutor, ready to pull additional code at her command, eventually bowed and withdrew all charges!!!

The lucky part was that I had from my previous interaction with the "probate" judge had actually engaged her to such a degree, she literally, physically became speechless. So technically I had "won" (as much as you can "win" in that venue... i.e. she was so "confused" by my questioning approach. That she did give up, but not until she set another court appearance and to cover her own ineptness (at one point she physically spoke aloud the words "I don't know if I have jurisdiction over him..." (among many other precious nuggets!!) The adjournment was also a CJ on the docket which I later found out to mean "Change of Jurisdiction"

In retrospect I had inadvertently managed to get myself an audience in what I now believe to be a "higher court". So the "lucky" part was that I actually got a chance to try a process in the right court and it did work!!!! I was in the right place at the right time. And I was in the right frame of mind to sustain it. The stress was unbearable, the uncertainty excruciating. But on the weekend in between. Sam Kennedy had picked up on my email written the day of the first trial. And it became a huge sensation (LOL) But it put me back into focus and his analysis of my email gave me all the information I needed to "try it exactly the same again". I think this is the last thing they were expecting. I did it out of necessity (I had no choice) and also out of scientific curiosity. I would never have a chance again to test something so strictly.... And I can clearly tell you... what I said and did was EXACTLY the same in both courts. The ONLY variable that changed was the venue.

How many people have any clue what venue they are in? What court are they in? Or how do you create the court you want to operate in? Common Law? Admiralty? Probate? Equity? Quasi Criminal (statutory) Is it no wonder people try and fail when this isn't even understood?

Anyhow I experienced this... All I can say is I would NEVER have believed any of it if I had never directly experienced it. So I absolutely know this "control" exists. There is a hidden system there. There is no question in my mind. It's not about insanely complicated... My approach was retardedly simple. It's more about incredibly subtle... It's more of a riddle then a complex math problem. It's hidden in plain site. I took a position, and stuck to it, and it just so happened for once I was in the right court, in front of a real judge, and my position was unassailable. And I have tried to retrospect and restudy that experience over and over to "figure out" why the entire court "acquiesced" and backed off from attacking me. Why the Judge literally started going after the prosecutor almost "as if" it was on my behalf. I could never have jousted with the prosecutor the way he did. NEVER.

What you are describing above may have existed at one point. The system of control today is still here. But it is not in violation of our rights. It's in support of them. People just have no education in what rights are, I am not even pretending to know them all. I don't think I have ever met anyone either who can articulate them either. If you have any knowledge of rights you learned them from some place other than the public school system.
    Last edited by sigma6; 19th May 2014 at 10:13.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

gripreaper (27th July 2014), Sebastion (19th May 2014)

26. Link to Post #34
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Interesting dots to connect:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    [...]

... They have studied humanity over hundreds, if not thousands of years. Its been their obsession. To find out how best to manipulate humanity. Because these entities have an underlying agenda, and that agenda is to depopulate this planet to the point where they can claim it for themselves....

[...]
    When someone can state such as the above with, I assume, a very straight face and without even blinking... all I can conclude is that the cosmic psyop propaganda is working.

Because: since they were already in control, why wait for the earth's population to explode to over 7 billions when it was barely 2 billions a century or so ago?

So, that's not the real motive.

The only motive I can think of is that "bodies," human ones, have become a very real commodity that's suffering a catastrophic inflation for the self-proclaimed slaves owners.

Like, it seems, somebody lost control on who gets to incarnate and what for...

The interesting thing is: it's the likes of Kissinger's bosses who are responsible for that demographic explosion and its countering; first by instigating two World Wars and their respective baby-booms, then by designing "Agenda 21." That boils down to MONEY (wars and weapon sales) and MORE money (fat pharma with drugs and vaccines).

An alternate scenario could be that beings in need of "vessels"/"containers" to incarnate into, manipulated the self-proclaimed "controllers" into the production of "bodies" by getting them into making tons of $$ with wars...

With that, maybe it's possible to reduce the overall scheme to two factions at war:
    1) needs bodies on the ground for invasion and control of human affairs

2) prevents the invading foreigners from getting more bodies on the ground
    As was noticed by many, only Sci-Fi writers have the highest hits for fulfilled predictions...
    PS: To link to Grip's post in: Re: Exopolitics Meets Exo-Commerce
    Last edited by Hervé; 19th May 2014 at 12:01.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Sebastion (19th May 2014), sigma6 (20th May 2014)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Every court has access to a treasury account. And some people depending on when it was printed (each version can only "hide" so much and gives out hints. But I have seen written in fine print on the back of "my" BC (the one I was issued, that I have right of us of) Says' "For Treasury Use" Logic dictates there is a trust there. I don't have direct access to a treasury account. I don't think I know anyone who does either. But logic dictates, If the courts have treasury accounts as Winston has stated and the BC is designated "For Treasury Use". Given the context there has to be an application. And it goes without saying the IRS/CRA has this access. Trust, certificate, and trustees with account access. Is this as simple as I am suggesting. I am not suggesting it is simple, but it will be a lot less work then trying to study and operate 60 millions statutes.

There is so much that you are dumping in the above statement, but not enough context. No doubt the Romans created a system of control here. And btw Winston openly suggests and reccomnends we operate in Commerce. That it is his favourite. He may have a point. It gets back to the knowledge issue.

One thing I will take and even agree with. The concept that no one owns anything. It is understood we are all passing through here, regardless whether it is for 20 years or 120 years. And we come here with nothing, freely given what physical elements that make up our body requires, and leave the same way, and give even the body back. So I agree, you can't "own" But the word "own" is so horribly misunderstood, that I will NOT be using it for a long time, (until I study all the various variations of the different legal meanings, and it is over 20 plus to date I have encountered...) In a nutshell "owner" in my mind is associated with liability. And is supposed to "actually mean" "holding legal title". In some circles it IS understood that we are in fact beneficial owners. Another direct reference to trust interpretation. Who receives benefits? Beneficiaries... which implies trustees, which implies Trust... (a whole other trust arrangement btw...) i.e. It's everywhere. Then there is the problem of defining all the connotations and meaning of "title" In general it has to do with right to use. Control. So we have words that don't just have two definitions (ambiguous) but have MULTIPLE definitions. That vary with context. Not impossible to understand, but worthy of discussion and study. (which hardly no one is doing...

So I am purposely keeping things general, because if people don't get the basics, all the finer points are useless. If you go through 20 levels of math calculation, to solve an equation, but incorrectly applied the first two levels, the other 18 are a waste of time. That's how I approach it. Not to be vague, but to start simply... the oxen is slow but the earth is still.
    or Dune... maybe for the first time that rather cryptic statement is starting to make a lot of sense to me... (and there had to be something to it...)
    "The slow blade penetrates the shield."

re:Winston exo-commerce and RANT:
    Will follow up on Winston exo-Commerce thing... I have one major pet peeve with his company right now. I wanted to complaint his customer service. They have a special offer. called a gratis. The idea is if you can't afford full price they offer a one time, pay what you can afford on a single topic DVD. Sounds pretty cool right! There's only one slight problem. If you try to take them up on it, they use it to target you as a "lower value client" and then try to deny you service and in some cases, refuse to fulfill the offer.

They majorly screwed up a webinar on me, when they took payment, then forgot to send me the link. Apparently they blamed me because I contacted them the next morning before the webinar to give them the 3 digit code to my card. From that point they NEVER took responsibility for NOT sending me the link. I then offer to help them settle it... by offering to purchase the DVD... at a discount using their gratis, which I thought would be a win win. They save face, I get what I wanted and we settled on an agreed price. The gratis just enabled them to discount the price. When we finally settled on an agreed price. Oddly They shut off all communication and refused to respond when or how I would be contacted... (They ended up taking over 5 months to produce the DVD!) After 5 months I contacted them, reminded them of our agreement 5 months prior, to which they claimed it was no longer valid because I didn't automatically give them the money! even though they refused to reply to my email enquiring on how they wanted to handle it.

I then had a friend contact them to intercede and their excuse to him was that I didn't deserve the gratis because I was acting like I was "entitled" (a different story every time...) and told him flat out as well that they would block any contact to Winston by him as well!! (huge dishonour in my mind!)

Then for the next several weeks, they sent provocative and ignorant emails to try and bait me to lower my standard to theirs... (at this stage they KNEW they had done wrong and were looking for a "justification" Unfortunately I wasn't taking the bait, but righteously and professionally kept pointing out their unacceptable behaviour... :D THEIR RESPONSE: Block all direct communication to Winston Shrout. I believe they are hiding the fact that they never delivered the link on time. And then targeted me as an undesirable customer for daring to use their gratis offer.... whoa did you get that using the gratis to target low income people who they can then treat like sh**... nice job girls... (too smart for their britches these two...)

Shout out: ... If anyone knows how to contact Winston directly, send him this post... I have a record of each of 35 correspondences, over a period of several months trying to settle this matter equitably and honourably. I was systematically jerked around (so desperate were they to provoke me...) I'm a patient guy... haha but this was beyond the pale. Plus a phone call to the webinar host who confirmed they must send the link manually (another thing they denied...) SHAME! for SHAME....

It's the same two girls that screen all incoming email and phone calls. And if you wish to complaint THEM (Misty and Melissa)... First, one pretends to be the "manager" of the other and basically tells you that the problem is with you... When you call them on it and want to talk to someone else. The thing is exposed!... Guess what! They tell you to your face they are blocking your information and NOT passing it up!!!!!???? (Who's acting like their entitled again?) And I won't buy anything else until this major dysfunction is corrected..

And yet I know they are seeking "customer service" feedback! as they will send out a questionnaire in exchange for a $5 discount... (that is hurting!... ) Gee, do you think my feedback might solve at least a couple of their problems?

Think about the implications of this... ??? The gross breach of trust involved :O ... If and when Winston finds out... he's gonna have a sh**.... What they are doing to his NAME ... Mocking everything and every principle he stands for... kinda like if someone used their control of threads and posts to leverage and co-erce other's free expression... on a "truth site" ...that makes for a fine cheese, but that isn't what truth is supposed to be in my books...
    Last edited by sigma6; 20th May 2014 at 06:48.

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I hesitate to call it a "Treasury Account" because most peoples understanding of an account is where you deposit funds for accumulation, in order to increase your assets on your balance sheet. It's a line of credit. It's fundamental context are credits and debits, because there are only two things (well three) going on in commerce.

When a note or a draft is generated, the requisite funds enter commerce through the Federal Reserve by federally chartered banks (and courts), and a liability is attached to them. This means, that these notes are debt based, have a usury (interest) attached to them, and a term of maturity, usually 30 years. When they enter commerce, the first user gets full value of their use, generally the bank (and courts), and each subsequent movement (transaction) deletes the relative value of the note, as well as the usury and the movement towards term which renders the note to zero. Winston Shrout calls this "setoff".

So, the note is constantly being attacked and diluted as it moves through commerce becoming less and less valuable, increasing the liability. There really is no difference in terminology between the words "interest" and "taxes" because they are synonymous when it comes to commerce. So when the bank says interest and the government says taxes, they mean the same thing. It's the carrying charges and the usury attached (the liability).

The challenge in a debt based system of liabilities, is someone has to assume the liability to increase the money supply, and the money supply needs to increase exponentially in order to keep the ponzi scheme going. As long as there is enough new debt to fund commerce, capital improvements, and servicing the usury, then the system appears to function, but there IS NEVER enough to do so because the exponential curve gets too steep.

The requirements of commerce to cannibalize natural resources and accelerate the rate of usury and debt service, makes it untenable and literally destroys the planet and becomes a cancer which feeds upon itself. When the point of saturation occurs, and the creation of new debt money slows down, this puts pressure on all existing debt instruments parked on the sidelines, and all asset classes. These are compelled and forced into service. This is called deflation.

So, the ponzi scheme expands till it can no longer sustain itself, and then it contracts until it runs out of inertia. WE are at the turning point where capital is being forced off the sidelines, asset classes are being attacked and devalued, and deflation is taking hold. It is my contention that it will probably take ten years for this to play out, barring any extreme outliers which may occur to accelerate this process.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 20th May 2014 at 02:27.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

sigma6 (20th May 2014)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

More to the point, all the bonds and stuff they create is for their own system, and really doesn't have anything to do with us... But the idea is that the BC represents a pledge of everything we have or will have or generate. It's not that they are stealing it. The idea was to follow the principle of the Vatican (the Romans) To create a system that recognizes, that in truth, in the highest philosophical and moral and legal truth. Man is not the owner of anything. It is all "God given" In the truest sense no one can claim absolute title to anything, except their own labour, skill, work, and even then if your life is a miracle, and God given. Who "owns" that. In a world of "Godlessness" and a world lacking any philosophical foundation. No deep thought, no profound mental contemplation these must be hard ideas to grasp. But they have a deep fundamental truth.

The idea of pledging everything to be held in trust... meant that everyone would also be free of liabilities associated with what they purchased with "money" from their own labour. Free of all taxes. Since anything they purchased would have already been paid for. In fact if you follow through Winston's logic which I have espoused several times here. If all "money" funds, credit whatever is being "stored" in banks (which is largely information records of commercial activity) And if all this money is representative of the "energy" of the living people and is being "loaned out" to be corporations and entrepreneurs. And products are being produced and distributed. In this sense all these things are the "fruits" of our own "money" "labour" "energy" .

Now I use the word "fruits" specifically because it is sort of a "bible" word. And it just also happens to be a "trust" word! I am not going to be bringing into the scope of the discussion here... But the idea of Usufruct is a word that i am currently contemplating a lot these days... And a hint to it's etymology is the root "fruct" Where have we seen that? How about "frustose" i.e. a fruit sugar... fruct come from fruit! The metaphor of "fruit" is often used in law and trust (and the bible!) ... to associate by-products and the nature of relationships. Think fruit tree and fruit.

All the money that is created by human energy, labour is the tree in this case, and the products being created and distributed is the "fruit" of our labour....
    The bankers and the government by this same analogy would therefore be nothing more then fruit pickers and handlers. Who have managed to take over the farmer's orchard and dictate how many baskets of fruit should be set aside for themselves. And now everyone (except them) is suffering.

How much more a simpler picture can it get.

THE BANKS, GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR FRUIT PICKING FARM SERVANTS HELPING US GATHER AND DISTRIBUTE OUR HARVEST. THEY ARE NOW A BUNCH OF THUGS. DRUNK ON THE JUICE OF OUR FRUITS HOLDING A GUN TO OUR HEADS!! AND THEY ARE SO ADDICTED TO THEIR POWER AND SUGAR HIGH THEY WON'T STOP TILL THEY TAKE CONTROL OF EVERY "ORCHARD" ON THE PLANET!!!

We left them in the "backroom" far too long by themselves while they were counting the fruit and the money... And now they are coveting it as their own... By using the trust laws that were supposed to protect us, against us. Trust interpretation is the ONLY way we can get our power back... That's why it has been removed from the public school system in

the late 60's...

What you think is the "price" is really in fact a "tax" And in that other world of accounting it was already "paid for" So the idea of charging a price, although it serves a functional utility in controlling supply and demand and distribution in an economic sense it is also about accounting for technical reasons of equity but it is a tax being charged on people who wish to remain "outside" the system of trust. Who want to "claim ownership" to everything the "possess" . They want to go beyond just having it, and having the right to use it for themselves. They want to claim outright title (which is a fantasy, because they absolutely do not have legal title to it. This was clearly exemplified in the man who built his own trailer and was told by the Registrar where he registered it, that they could "never sieze and take it" because not being publicly manufacture there was no "legal title" created for it in the "public" (ie.. something going on that we are not privy to?" )

Anyhow.... I think it goes beyond credit. There is accounting being done for equity purposes (keeping accurate records) But it is all accrual accounting. In a word where everyone has pledged their life of energy. There would be nothing to "pay". Because you have already pledged your lifetime of labour.

Can you see why calling it "getting everything for free" is false... You have pledged all your work and labour to your "country" and in exchange (depending on logistics) but if and when you "acquire" a house, it is the product of the collective whole, the car would be the same. Again imagine the restaurant. You are one of the "owners" you want to eat a slice of pie. It's yours for the taking. Granted there would be "rules" ie. you might have to fill out a form. you might have to wash your hands first. or you might have to make a request through the kitchen... etc...

But the principle would be that you are not going to be charged. Is it "free"? of course not! You have invested, you work there as an employee, and in return what the business provides is available to you for your use and benefit, according to a system of fairness. Are there issues of trust involved of course. So I am saying it goes beyond even credit. It truly is "prepaid". It just isn't a literal "prepaid" account... It is more of a trust understanding... with accounting to keep a record (ie. warehouse record keeping, maintaining fairness, logistics, etc.)

We have the choice (and ever increasing luxury) of "claiming ownership" to everything or we can pledge our life and labour in exchange for the same things without being "taxed" (in fact this has already been done in the BC!) The only difference is really one of interpretation and understanding... And there would have to be a different system of accounting. "pricing" and distribution.

Given the number of people who are dying and starving in the world today. This would be a viable practical and more efficient system. I think it is already an understood concept in Africa. It's called ubuntu. You could apply the same level of government, science, technology and do this on a country wide scale and the productivity and returns would be phenomenal.

But are the people ready for this... (according to the "elites") We are not "spiritually developed" enough to conceptualize and be a part of this system. Apparently according to some factions, this is what the war is about... Who is right I wonder...

And the point is this system IS REAL. It is already HERE, and there ARE people USING it RIGHT NOW...
    Last edited by sigma6; 20th May 2014 at 21:25.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

gripreaper (22nd May 2014), thunder24 (20th May 2014)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Now that this thread has made it into one of the "most viewed" in the last 30 days, a lesson in trusts, for those unfamiliar with how all commerce works in trusts (everything is essentially a trust) here is a good primer.

https://privatis.me/images/doc/trust...e.Handbook.pdf

Sigma, since this thread has become so much more than about the drivers license, and could evolve into so much more, would you consider changing the thread title?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st June 2014), sigma6 (20th May 2014)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Thanks, update: yes I have that one and it is a good primer. And simpler is definitely better. I'm open, but in the short term it might be confusing, seeing as everyone who is following is gonna lose track... and I don't know that it might "fix anything" (i.e if not broken, don't fix it) Also it is a catchy title, even if now off tangent... and I still have to connect this to my "interwoven series" of other "trust/lawful/legal interpretation" posts... i.e. if you are going to give me something, it has to be good ...lol... and we still might need to leave "Driver's License" in it... like

"What The Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Driver's License And A Treatise On Trust"...

LOL This reminds me of that Woody Allen movie title "Everything you wanted to know about sex but were too afraid to ask"....
    Last edited by sigma6; 20th May 2014 at 05:55.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

gripreaper (20th May 2014)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Santos carries the flag pole to our enemies home base... (a gaming metaphor not sure if it is still relevant...)

Anyhow I invited a "conspiracy newb" to Avalon... we all know the argument... i.e. my total lack of awareness is proof of non-existence type logic...
    here is my post in response... unfortunately he is not a member, but he will have the link, and he he will have his answer!! hahaha

I know how unfair this is but. If he legitimately wants to know... no can say I didn't deliver... So without further ado everyone be sure to give a big welcome to my Big Mac eating friend....

+WakeUpToTheNWO2:
    +sigma six I am not certain about how the Toll roads operate where Santos is - but, where I am in Toronto, Canada - we have ONE TOLL ROAD - it was built with taxpayer money, but then SOLD to a private corporation (in order to recoup the taxpayer money upfront).
    If I want to use that road - I MUST pay the toll - just the same as if I want to eat a BIG MAC I must pay McDonalds for that Big Mac.
    To take or use something without PAYING for it is THEFT - plain and simple !!!
    You can act ANGRY all you want about Corporations - it doesn't change the fact that Santos opperated with DISHONORABLE INTENTIONS - and now he is PAYING THE PRICE - LOL !!!

sigma six:
    +WakeUpToTheNWO2: this might fill the "vacuum" I personally know people who have offset that "public liability" against that very road. In fact that would be child's play, and a simple example. The principle is universal, where Birth Certificates are issued, Fiat currency was issued, which happened Globally in 1933. HJR-192 specifically said public debt could be discharged "dollar for dollar" in recognition of the bankruptcy trust being set up... Think why the "government" (really a corporation de facto entity) would be "obligated" to do that???
    (try and think now...)

You aren't getting anything for free, that's just idiot talk... like free energy. (which actually has similarity in principle) It is just a simplification for people who don't understand the underlying "physics" but ignorance is not proof of non-existence. And just because you can't explain the mechanics behind an observations, doesn't negate the existence of the observations. This is of course the logic of "legalists" (which everyone foolishly worships today (LOL) )

It based on existing almost infinite resources... (Human labour and creativity is the ULTIMATE source of wealth) To understand this you have to understand that you don't legally "own" anything. Legal ownership implies holding legal title. And you couldn't prove possession of legal title if your life depended on it. Receipts are actually bills of exchange. You are mistaking "legal ownership" for what is in deeper truth "interest" We have "interest" in things. Even the cops understand and in fact use this terminology all the time, if you cleaned your ears out.

(based on your response, and where you must be operating ..) this is represented in the financial world of securities and bonds via a birth right credit. A Birth Certificate. A Birth Certificate could NEVER be used to identify you in court (except by your own actions/ignorance)

What you don't understand is the human labour is the ultimate source of all wealth, all value, even machines are created with human labour, so their productions falls under that. Banks and Government are managers of other peoples' money. Managers are trustees. they are due compensation, but because the people are so ignorant. No one is at the helm, so their compensation has grown to the point where they have contracted to pay themselves more than the true "Masters of the House" the trustees were NEVER meant to have this control... In truth the system was designed that WE (the people) have all the control But it takes more than knowing how to buy a Big Mac understand this

It is clear to me you are completely ignorant of trust interpretation...
    So for you and all the others that would reduce this down to your personal experience of buying a Big Mac... I will leave this link... that connects to a whole series of essays on the topic... and this is just the tip of the iceberg... My advice to people like you is keep paying for your Big Mac. That is your reality... For those who have the guts to step into the rabbit hole... Want to know what is being referred to as the Matrix? Have a taste of this...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post832198
    Last edited by sigma6; 30th May 2014 at 19:55.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast