+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greer on Gov & ET interactions

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,507 times in 5,654 posts

Default Greer on Gov & ET interactions

A recent discussion by Dr. Greer and helping to understand his reasoning/perceptions and remarks on abductions vs ET inviting humans aboard about 7 minutes in, which was an important talking point in some past threads.

Last edited by mojo; 23rd April 2014 at 03:30.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Agape (23rd April 2014), aranuk (23rd April 2014), Baby Steps (26th February 2015), Cidersomerset (26th April 2014), DNA (25th April 2014), donk (23rd April 2014), Ecnal61 (24th April 2014), Joseph McAree (23rd April 2014), Kalamos (23rd April 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd April 2014), sigma6 (25th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (23rd April 2014), swoods_blue (23rd April 2014), Vangelo (23rd April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Greer on Gov & ET interactions

Very interesting material, and of course we know that Greer disagrees with many of Project Camelot's other witnesses and researchers such as David Icke, Zach Sitchin or Erich von Daaniken. The alternative point of view is that "hostile" ETs (aka "Reptilians") aren't going to come in guns a-blazin', but rather use far more subtle means of manipulating the mental environment and creating propaganda programs (such as religions). They are playing a long game of control, not trying to instigate and win a shooting war. Greer totally ignores that point of view, and wrongly describes the alternative/new age thinking on this issue.

And I hope that this discussion avoids personal attacks on Greer -- that's been discussed in enough depth elsewhere. I hope that we could focus on the difference between these perspectives instead of personalities.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to swoods_blue For This Post:

Agape (23rd April 2014), Baby Steps (26th February 2015), donk (23rd April 2014), Limor Wolf (23rd April 2014), mojo (23rd April 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd April 2014), wobbegong (24th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I just listened, I agree with some of what he says, especially involving disinfo…but here’s my take (and please correct me if I am wrong or misunderstanding):

Greer doesn’t really believe that there are “no bad ETs”…he believes WE are the bad ETs, and any other “bad ETs” not spiritually enough evolved are quarantined on their planet, not allowed to leave….oh and so there are no ALIEN abductions. ETs that CAN abduct never would. I am fairly certain that is HIS talking point—again correct me if I am wrong.

He also believes there is no way there can be a hidden force among ETs intervening here in any way, that if there were bad aliens they would have “conquered” us—and he doesn’t see that, so there must not be no “bad ET intervention”…obviously they COULD just dominate but because it is not apparent to him that they are (now, in all places at all times), then obviously they’re not here…so that strengthens his argument that any beings that COULD get here never WOULD do anything harmful to us, they HAVE to be spiritually evolved.

And maybe he’s right. But he speaks VERY authoritatively on motivations of whatever ETs he does believe in, as well as the “military”, I can’t be as presumptuous—I really haven’t experienced anything that would allow me to believe that I could do that.

So I have to stand by my previous “talking points”, his message could be dangerous. My mind is not “colonized by fear” because I believe the “few bad apples” he dismisses actually exist and could break the quarantine of the magnificent benevolent highly evolved grand beings protecting “good-but-lower beings” (I guess for lack of better terms) from the dangerous types like us (who will never be allowed off planet).

I feel that even if everything he says is “true”…his hypothesis that a species’ ability (I’m sorry, maybe a better term would be a “species’ permission from higher species”) to leave their planet is directly proportional to their spiritual evolution…I feel that is directly contradicted by the behavior I have observed of physical 3d/5 sense reality based beings right here, to project the exact opposite onto the universe to me is bizarre (at best, dangerous at worst)

Anyone else get that from this? I know apologist feel Greer is attacked any time anyone questions something he says…I am questioning: this is my interpretation of the information he chose to transmit. Please correct any errors you see in my perception...thanks
    Last edited by donk; 23rd April 2014 at 13:58.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I was thinking like Greer the other night when I watched a movie called “Pacific Rim”. In it, the mantids are your typical parasitic predator type species that goes from world to world leaching resources. They send dinosaur type monsters through an interdimensional portal to soften up the military and weaken the population centers.

I guess there is some limitations on how the wormhole or whatever works, where they could only send one dino at first and then 6 months later another one or two and as more time passes they can send more and bigger dinos faster in some sort of exponential growth curve of speed, so that by the time we are in the present in the movie, there is the danger that the flood is coming, and our military technology (big mechanical humanoid robots controlled by humans locked in a mind-meld, cuz one human brain can’t handle it alone).

Anyways, here’s my Greer thinking: these dudes figured out how to use an interdimensional portal to get to their target—why the eff are they using trained dino-monsters as their “scouting team”? How is it possible, that within the eons of existence and vastness of space, a species right around the exact SAME level of technical advancement is what we encounter…

Cuz the first dinos were just lame “category 1 or 2” or whatever they classified them. They kept getting bigger as time went by, which implies their technology improves as time passes in the movie, until finally at the climax they had developed or learned to train a giant category one—with WINGS!!

Apparently they didn’t need these against the other worlds they conquered? Or they chose to send their crappiest weapons first? I know it is for dramatic effect, the movie is really cool to look at and imagine if you can do it without thinking….my point is, my first thought is that a species that can send trained dinosaurs through interdimensional portals with a mission or plan WOULD HAVE to be able to develop a craft that can survive the depths of the ocean (one of the only reasons I could think of that the dino tactic would make sense is because the “breach” happens to be in the bottom of the Pacific…probably not conducive environment for mantids) and maybe get intel from one of their “thinking” master beings (they are a hive mind, of course) instead of the Hulk they send loose with the command of “smash”. That if smashing things was a crucial part of their plan, they would have bombs as good (or better) than ours. And if not initially, at least after the second time we killed a dino.

No, they just develop the dino tech…just like a human military, I guess…there must be a mantid making a killing designing and cloning giant dino-monsters, holding back on the tech just like our industrial military complex. Anyway, that’s my biggest point…in the stories we tell ourselves, we project human logic and thought on to all other consciousnesses.

Which brings me to what is really an important point to me: any being with any knowledge of the reality that we find ourselves in would KNOW that consciousness is the key connection. Smashing shot and blowing sh!t is all well and good, I guess, if you are into that kind of thing, but real “malevolence” or “harm” to me comes in ALL forms of the violation of one’s will—not just destroying the physical vehicle one happens to reside in or the environment that those vehicles thrive in.

Greer’s view seems to me to be that the only malevolence would take the form of these mantids coming and sitting on a giant throne overlooking the wreckage the had wrought. He not only can’t imagine, but dismisses as disinfo and conspiracy theory the suggestion that a species could get the tech to get here and use it to manipulate reality—without utterly devastating it.

Cuz I don’t know about you, but slavery to me is a form of death. And there are several degrees of slavery worse than the type we find ourselves in now, that to me—death may be preferable to. I don’t believe any spiritually evolved being would prevent any being from choosing to enslave—after all, that in itself is not only ET INTERVENTION, it is a violation of another’s will.

Sure, we “judge” the intentions as “good”, as do these benevolent beings…but those being quarantined—any who would choose to try exercise their will in a way we see as malevolent—well then they are the victims of malevolent acts and intent…from their point of view.

Which brings me to the movie I watched last night: The Thirteenth Floor, (SPOILER ALERT!!) a great vision of what it might be like if we were just living in a simulation. In that one, characters in the simulation build a simulation themselves—and so discover there are higher that take control over their vehicles (pretty much, possess them, quite honestly). Some of the characters are great, some are despicable, most are just characters—with good and bad aspects…but one thing in common: never enough true information.

Because the people possessing the characters in the simulation are incapable of seeing the characters as independent beings—until one demonstrates something like empathy or compassion—beyond the programming. He demonstrated self awareness, and questioned his reality.

And what that movie showed is that one bad apple can mess up an entire mini-universe. One being, with god-like knowledge over another species, decides the other beings aren’t worth caring about, that it’s “fun” to harm them and watch them squirm—it’s all it takes, the appearance of one individual exercising it’s free will in a way that violates others, and it becomes a sh!tstorm for the “lower” beings.

Most of the “players” of the simulation just play and explore and interact with the universe they find themselves in. One chose to make himself a god, and enjoyed hurting the “electrons in the machines” representing real beings, that were programmed to believe they were real. And those “thought forms” created a simulation where they learned that the thought forms that they created seemed to be every bit as real them.

So I’ve been rambling going on an hour now, I guess I should try to make sense of my seemingly disparate thoughts that compelled me to barf this onto the forum:

-Greer’s thoughts to me seem to be that he thinks we (or people that disagree or are ignorant of him and his mentality) believe in a Pacific Rim type reality. I think he dumbs down the concept of ET intervention and closes minds rather than broadens, by focusing only on the “fear induction”. There are more motivations in the universe than causing fear, even within individuals. It is unhealthy to project any on to others in such generalities. Greer denies the possibility axiom that “absolute power corrupts absolutes”, and assumes that anyone can achieve anything like that power will take the Spiderman axiom to heart and practice “with great power comes great responsibility”. This is why I feel his message is dangerous, as in my experience, it is not always the case that reality is like that. And anyone wanting to manipulate that reality would use this truth against those they would control.

-Higher beings (and by that I mean any being with more of an understanding of the nature of reality than me—who has relatively little and perhaps no “knowledge”) can act malevolently toward “lower” beings without even intending it…since I believe benevolence and malevolence are COMPLETELY relative, and it is possible that even the most knowledgable beings that we can imagine, may be capable of overlooking the fact their actions may have consequences they did not intend.

-So it comes down to personal responsibility. Greer seems to me to make our species the fence that divides “spiritually evolved” from those “unworthy of real knowledge”, where we are on some sort of cusp that all ETs capable of interstellar travel have transcended, and those that can’t are doomed to be imprisoned.

It is a fascinating idea…that there IS right and wrong, good and evil. I am not sure I’m buying that (Pacific Rim) though, I think it is way more complex (13th Floor)—where the “agenda” of a species CANNOT be generalized, that each individual has millions of pieces of information, only a very few they are aware of, that go into any decision. And so even if his vision of the UN projected onto some sort of United Galaxy or whatever is actually close to reality, that you can never say “the federation is good” and species like us and the rest they contain need their “benevolence” and they won’t give it to us (and allow us off planet) til we’re all like them…I just don’t get it.

Who does it serve to believe anything like these ideas? Am I misinterpreting him??

Anyways—I brought up those movies cuz I had one other (completely unrelated) point I couldn’t figure out how to bring up: The effect used for the pilots of the mechs in Pacific Rim to merge their minds is the exact same used to represent the consciousness transfer into the simulations in the 13th Floor….a Stargate-esque blast through a nueral “wormhole” that I swear might be the same stock footage.

It’s interesting to me, because I think ALL of this is about consciousness, and mind control…and that it is important to dissect Greer’s message as it seems to me to be a tool to control or distort the reality of it. I don’t think it serves a conscious being (that believes it exists and has free will—I count myself as one of these) to believe that any being with more knowledge than itself is going to use that for the good of anyone else. That is why I always comment on Greer. Sorry it took this long to get here, but that is it….I don’t care about his degrees, his money, his looks, or even how treats people. I care that people believe him, and he wants us to believe that any “higher” is incable of service-to-self. That, to me, is a dangerous (to humanity—beings like me) mindset.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)

Who does it serve to believe anything like these ideas?
    --> The Reptilian takeover agenda.

How would they do it? Wherever possible, by infiltrating and fully taking over the bodies of key opinion leaders in the media (alternative and mainstream), senior military officers, politicians, and other global decision-makers. The Greer of 2001 would be a prime target. Mission accomplished.

8. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (24th April 2014), aranuk (23rd April 2014), Baby Steps (26th February 2015), ceetee9 (26th April 2014), Chris Gilbert (28th April 2014), Cognitive Dissident (24th April 2014), Davidallany (25th April 2014), donk (23rd April 2014), Hervé (23rd April 2014), kanishk (24th April 2014), karelia (25th April 2014), Limor Wolf (23rd April 2014), Magnus (28th April 2014), mojo (24th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd April 2014), onawah (23rd April 2014), pabranno (23rd April 2014), peterspm (24th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (23rd April 2014), Sebastion (23rd April 2014), sigma6 (25th April 2014), Sophocles (23rd April 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th April 2014), swoods_blue (24th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (25th April 2014), Timewaster (23rd April 2014), Tommy (23rd April 2014), wobbegong (24th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,758 times in 928 posts

I could actually accept that idea as being very possible Bill, Greer even has that look and demeanor about him, certainly not there 13 years ago.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (24th April 2014), Bill Ryan (24th April 2014), Davidallany (25th April 2014), Flash (24th April 2014), Hervé (23rd April 2014), mojo (24th April 2014), Sebastion (24th April 2014), sigma6 (25th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (25th April 2014), wobbegong (24th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

If you go to to Eve Lorgen site, you'll find she references a PDF by Stéphane Cardinaux:

http://evelorgen.com/wp/wp-content/u...iliens-etc.pdf

... in which, on the first page, bottom-left, you might recognize Steven Greer... or the "Governator"... or that dude in one of the "Conan" movies right when he shapeshifts into a snake...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Agape (24th April 2014), Bill Ryan (24th April 2014), Davidallany (25th April 2014), Flash (24th April 2014), mojo (24th April 2014), pabranno (23rd April 2014), sigma6 (25th April 2014), wobbegong (24th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

How would they do it? Wherever possible, by infiltrating and fully taking over the bodies of key opinion leaders in the media (alternative and mainstream), senior military officers, politicians, and other global decision-makers. The Greer of 2001 would be a prime target. Mission accomplished.
    Thank you for saying that, Bill. Also, reptilian are prime race but not the only one to do it, It will be surprising to find out that this game is played by the 'oposition' as well. Remote-influencing of the earthly human brain is the easiest thing to do when the mind is as open as an infant's brain ready to be conditioned, and is infact an open relaying station, recieving and broadcasting with no barriers. Untill we learn to put ones. A huge challange for the next generations or so. A full body take over may be easier to detect, especially with reptilians, brain influence with no outer signs will be more challenging, and eventually, it's all about the mental grip of what is considered the real steering wheel which is driving the vehicle, consciousness that is, which is trenched into the physical body via the mind. All else, technology and any other psychological brainwashing are but imitation to the real thing. Choosing our alies is most important.

But no worries according to Greer, well, he may have nothing to worry about anymore himself.

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th February 2015), Bill Ryan (24th April 2014), ceetee9 (26th April 2014), Chris Gilbert (28th April 2014), Davidallany (25th April 2014), donk (24th April 2014), Flash (24th April 2014), Hazel (1st May 2014), Hervé (24th April 2014), karelia (25th April 2014), Magnus (28th April 2014), mojo (24th April 2014), onawah (23rd April 2014), pabranno (23rd April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015), sigma6 (25th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (25th April 2014), Tommy (25th April 2014), wobbegong (24th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

I posted this on the other current thread about Greer, but it belongs here too, I think:
    the following is from the most recent email sent out by Steven Greer's organization.
    What it brings up for me at this point is: who would be willing to come forward publicly with a viable free energy invention in the current paradigm?
    It doesn't seem very likely to me, but I could be wrong.
    Would anyone really be that...I don't know what word I am looking for... naive? trusting? courageous? confident?
    ???????????

Quote $100,000 STAR Challenge and Award

Dear Friends and Supporters of Sirius,

On the one year anniversary of the launch of "Sirius", I would like to thank all of you for your continued support, which has made "Sirius" the most successful crowd funded documentary film in history!

On this one year anniversary, Earth Day 2014, we are announcing the STAR Challenge and Award. While we have not raised enough funds to open a professional research and development lab, thanks to your generosity we have enough funds to announce this new Award of $100,000.

Many have sent us reports of open-source "free energy" devices seen on the Internet. We do not have a lab or personnel to experiment with such possibilities. Therefore, we are announcing this Award to incentivize the interested new energy public to come forward with such a technology.

As many of you know, we have spent many years and over $900,000 traveling the world testing, providing grants to individuals and attempting to find such a device. Many were frauds, others were legitimate- but the inventors wanted to keep the technology secret. In a 2010 case, we provided a grant to a scientist who works for the intelligence community and government (I had seen his lab and what he could do- it was impressive!) and whose supervisors had cleared him to make a Tesla-like device for us- only to later have him threatened by others outside his command.

Dozens of times we have gotten close to finding such a system- only to have it vanish. The Stan Meyer Collection was bought by a corporation which we have just learned is being threatened. Why? They are doing their work secretively and without the support and knowledge of you, the public.

We have concluded that in order for this technology to succeed, it must be open-source, independently verified and completely reproducible- and this must be done fully in the open, with the whole world watching. Secrecy is our enemy, and has doomed countless inventors to failure. We must learn from history and not repeat it.

Of course, if we had adequate funding our Lab would operate in this fashion- literally being streamed on the Internet. But since we do not have enough funding to staff and outfit a high energy lab, we are making this Award available to anyone who meets the criteria of the Award. Each point in the criteria is the result of 24 years of research and investigation into how new energy is suppressed, how some unscrupulous people have tricked the public in the past, and what is needed strategically to launch a new technology so that it makes a real, practical difference for the Earth and her people.

We have an amazing network of people all over the world who can help get such a device secured, funded and launched to the public- IF the technology is legitimate and can be properly vetted. Many powerful people, while justifiably skeptical, will come forward to support us if we can put in front of them something that is real.

This is necessary. A set of plans on the Internet will not, by itself, solve the problem.The average person (me included) could not make a toaster from a set of schematics !
    Ultimately, this technology will need to have enough support that it will be able to be developed and manufactured- and made available to 7 billion people on Earth.

I believe we can do this - IF we are provided a technology that meets this criteria.

For the sake of all of us, and for the beautiful Earth who suffers under the weight of the burden of humanity, I hope that we will soon be able to provide this Award to someone.

Spread the word- and let the STAR Challenge and Award begin!

In Universal Peace,

Steven M. Greer MD
    Albemarle County, VA
    Earth Day
    22 April 2014

Click here for the technology criteria and evaluation form.
    Please read them very carefully.
    If you have a working device and wish to apply for the award, you must print out, fill out and then sign the device criteria and technology evaluation form and submit them.
    There's a lot about this that doesn't make sense to me.
    Although clearly, the military's blackop technology is not available to the public, and Greer's proposal, that someone who has a free energy device that could be used by the public come forward and make it available, seems logical on the face of it.
    He doesn't deny that the blackops have that kind of advanced technology, it's just that they are keeping it secret and unavailable.
    But Greer knows very well what happens to anyone who goes public with such inventions, so for me, the puzzling factor is why anyone would think that would be a safe thing to do.
    In other words, anyone who would reveal such an invention could basically be exposing themselves to a high risk of death by "accident"--the kind of "accident" that so many whistleblowers and ethical scientists and inventors have suffered over the years whenever they've tried to do something good for the world.
    So it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people would consider this more of a way to "out" such people so that they could be more easily disposed of.
    And I can see why they might think that.
    Greer has been painted into such a corner (and has had a hand in that himself) I think it might be a good idea for him to just take a backseat and let someone else drive for a change.

Bill's suggestion, that Greer has simply been taken over, doesn't seem that far-fetched anymore.
    Is there any reliable whistle-blower info about how that could be accomplished, and how we might recognize it (other than bizarre behavior, which could be caused by lots of things)?
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2014), Davidallany (25th April 2014), Flash (24th April 2014), Hazel (1st May 2014), mojo (24th April 2014), pabranno (23rd April 2014), sigma6 (25th April 2014), Spirithorse (25th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (25th April 2014), Tommy (25th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,507 times in 5,654 posts

Thank you all and appreciate the different perspectives brought fourth so far, as it seems we are all after the same thing, the truth. Today emailed Greers camp in hopes to finding some answers. Wish to provide Dr. Greer an opportunity to elaborate.

Swords_blue poses a good question in which he may be willing to anwer...
    Quote They are playing a long game of control, not trying to instigate and win a shooting war. Greer totally ignores that point of view, and wrongly describes the alternative/new age thinking on this issue.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Flash (24th April 2014), onawah (24th April 2014), pabranno (24th April 2014), swoods_blue (24th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

I care that people believe him, and he wants us to believe that any “higher” is incable of service-to-self. That, to me, is a dangerous (to humanity—beings like me) mindset.
    Well, shoot, Donk... You sure took plenty of time clearing your throat to get around to your point.

But I think you nailed it right here.
    Last edited by swoods_blue; 24th April 2014 at 13:56. Reason: typo

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to swoods_blue For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th February 2015), donk (24th April 2014), Flash (24th April 2014), mojo (26th April 2014), onawah (25th April 2014), sigma6 (25th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th April 2014), wobbegong (25th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Thank you for saying that, Bill. Also, reptilian are prime race but not the only one to do it, It will be surprising to find out that this game is played by the 'oposition' as well. Remote-influencing of the earthly human brain is the easiest thing to do when the mind is as open as an infant's brain ready to be conditioned, and is infact an open relaying station, recieving and broadcasting with no barriers. Untill we learn to put ones. A huge challange for the next generations or so. A full body take over may be easier to detect, especially with reptilians, brain influence with no outer signs will be more challenging, and eventually, it's all about the mental grip of what is considered the real steering wheel which is driving the vehicle, consciousness that is, which is trenched into the physical body via the mind. All else, technology and any other psychological brainwashing are but imitation to the real thing. Choosing our alies is most important.

But no worries according to Greer, well, he may have nothing to worry about anymore himself.

This most marvelous post from Limor deserves to receive the Avalon Post of the Month award.

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th February 2015), Conehead (25th April 2014), Davidallany (25th April 2014), Flash (24th April 2014), Hazel (1st May 2014), Hervé (24th April 2014), karelia (25th April 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (29th April 2014), Magnus (28th April 2014), onawah (24th April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2015), sigma6 (25th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th April 2014), swoods_blue (25th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (25th April 2014), Tommy (25th April 2014), wobbegong (25th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member peterspm's Avatar
    Thanks

bingo!! jackpot. hole-in-1.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to peterspm For This Post:

mojo (26th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote In other words, anyone who would reveal such an invention could basically be exposing themselves to a high risk of death by "accident"--the kind of "accident" that so many whistleblowers and ethical scientists and inventors have suffered over the years whenever they've tried to do something good for the world.
    So it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people would consider this more of a way to "out" such people so that they could be more easily disposed of.
    And I can see why they might think that.
    Then again, I am in agreement he has hit on a few solid fundamentals, the landscape is changing, Greer has protected others by using his "Public umbrella" and they have come forward and we all have benefited from the information...

And he is applying the same principle here, and that is consistent to me...

And he talks about open source, and I agree 100% in principle with this approach... if there is a dark side, yes... maybe someone will get killed... maybe someone does have to make a sacrifice, but imagine if that happened under the circumstances of someone coming forward into the mainstream (if you can call that, because he has a "movie" out) i.e. into Greer's "Public umbrella" for example and then dying from an "accident"... that could have the potential to create a powerful martyr situation potentially a proverbial straw that breaks the Camels back...

(like Microsofts attack on Netscape... that finally ushered in the DOJ anti-trust trials... that my friends was a major turning point in the life of Microsoft's "deal with the devil"... what they are today... )

That could be the straw the breaks the camels back... and because it was all open source and in the public, it would be amenable to others to carry on the work...
    This has never been done properly in my mind... It always gets bogged down on logistics of legalities... (which is exactly what "their" system is designed to do...)

And while people haggle and jockey for control (out of greed) they end up in quicksand... and the rest is history... or like Meyers, the proud loners against the system, they get snuffed out and nobody even hears about til 10 years later... how many people in the mainstream even know who Stanley Meyers is? How many here were "there" (heard about it in the media...) when he died?

That is the problem in my mind... a public platform and a large media connection would keep predators at bay...

I see potential in what he says... not judging the man... don't have enough info, not to say I am not unsure...

You guys should know by now I always take "my" side.... (lol) to be honest, I can't figure Greer out, the news around him is too heated and emotional... I don't see enough solid verifiable hard facts... I do see alot of huge personality clashes (the man definitely has an ego... and he may be an egomaniac even) I do have my other suspicions... but that doesn't make him 100% guilty... a lot of "big names" that push through history changing movements, were men of very large ego and personal scandal... ;/

On the Reptilian mind control takeover argument... let me prick a pin in that balloon... just some food for thought...

I don't see Greer as being "taken over", so much as possibly having "sold out" possibly, but as I said above I can't be sure, but taken over, I don't think so... Thinks of (dang can't remember her Name, Raven Solaris? the psychic.... She could tell when they were attacking her, because she is sensitive to it... Greer has been studying and practicing meditation for how many decades? You develop a presence of mind that people who don't meditate have no clue about... And some might argue that, that may make him vulnerable, and again I would disagree, it's not that simple. And he doesn't channel, he meditates, he doesn't give himself over to other influences, that is not his personality... but nice try...

If he is "taken over" and that is a possibility, it would be a conscious decision on his part... but now you have to make a case taking all the context in, and would say the jury is still out on that...
    Last edited by sigma6; 25th April 2014 at 06:42.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th April 2014), Hazel (1st May 2014), Maunagarjana (29th April 2014), mojo (25th April 2014), onawah (25th April 2014), TargeT (25th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

If Greer could guarantee anonymity to the inventors who came forward, that might be more of a motivator for some, but I don't think that's even possible these days with the amount of surveillance that is going on.
    Willingness to be a sacrificial lamb might have to be a requirement, but I don't know if Greer's reputation can inspire that kind of confidence these days.
    Even if the sacrifice were made willingly, what kind of guarantee is there that the plan would actually succeed, given Greer's present status, which has become so controversial....
    A lot of money would have to be entrusted to him to develop such a project, and his name hasn't been cleared yet of mismanagement of funds, to my knowledge.
    The advice to someone stuck in quicksand is to stop struggling, but that seems to be something he is incapable of, and his ego is probably the reason for that.
    If he would just get out of his own way and turn the project over to someone reputable, it would probably all go a lot smoother.
    I think he's just been too compromised, even if the worst charges against him prove to be untrue.
    It seems like he's lost touch with reality.
    Meditation can be misused, and made to prop up ego instead of manage it--I've seen it happen.
    Last edited by onawah; 25th April 2014 at 17:14.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th April 2014), mojo (26th April 2014), sigma6 (26th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Meditation can be misused, and made to prop up ego instead of manage it--I've seen it happen.
    Very true. Human frailty stands in the way, always. No one is error-free. However one should wake up and smell the roses in the now, because that's the only way to smell the roses. Maybe Mr. Greer had gone astray a little but one must recognize that he is still active in the disclosure program and thus should be given a credit for that, not in the form of money though. I think that he is well-off.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th April 2014), Hazel (1st May 2014), mojo (26th April 2014), sigma6 (26th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks mojo........

Steven Greer speculates in the interview that humans have possibly been interacting
    with ET's since we evolved. Which explains his view that if they wanted to take us over
    they would have done , but are waiting for us to evolve enough to join the galactic community,
    and the negative element are from humans simulating ET's based here which started
    presumably after WW11 . I understand where he is coming from, but does not seem
    to acknowledge they are here among us and probably always have been ,unless I
    misunderstood him when he says they are monitoring us but not interfering.

There are arguments for many scenarios of whats happening the fact he seems to
    be sticking to one , in one sense is consistent , but narrows his objectivity in
    a universe full of possibilities imo.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th April 2014 at 01:01.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (26th April 2014), Hazel (1st May 2014), mojo (26th April 2014), onawah (26th April 2014), sigma6 (26th April 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Well I believe humans have been involved with ET's from day one....

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th April 2014), Hazel (1st May 2014), Limor Wolf (26th February 2015), mojo (26th April 2014), onawah (26th April 2014), sigma6 (26th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

hey, this is turning into an interesting discussion for a change... lol... Onawah, I didn't mean to suggest someone would willingly sacrifice themselves. Just saying that is a potential "dark side". And I don't agree anyone should remain anonymous. It's all risk, but I think if they moved into the public limelight and maintained a growing public presence, and if they reached the point where their knowledge was in the open, on the table and duplicatable, then that would in fact remove a lot of the motivation to kill that individual.

The question still gets back to the real sacrifice, and I don't see it really as a sacrifice at all. If I had the "secret" to an overunity device, there would be so many different ways to make money, the sky would be the limit! And even if it got out into the "market" and others dove in, well that would be exactly what I would want! No one company can manufacture all the cars that the world needs, it's just greed and profit motive that would motivate someone to not to share this technology. And that greed and profit motive is how the Big money has been controlling us since day 1. Beside if I was the originator, I should be able to compete myself! and with the greatest advantage... So this shows me an inherent weakness in the thinking or "self image" of these so called "inventors" They are oblivious to the true dynamics of what is going on...

I do get vibes that Greer is controlling the politics around this and is trying to make money from it... (monkey with his hand stuck in the jar syndrome, but in his case, just more politically convoluted, but that is something that I feel from him... Like why doesn't he pick up the phone and give Keshe a call, for example? or Dollard? Why don't we see some collaboration there? I suspect because he knows that it would be difficult to control Keshe. But I also say shame on Keshe for not picking up the phone and calling Greer! I have seen this phenomena in the Commercial Redemption movement. "Gurus" DO HAVE EGOS... and they don't necessarily like working with other gurus at all... they would prefer to build their own teams of "followers" .. The loss is that their followers in 95% of cases will never equal what could be accomplished with someone on their own equal... another "guru"

It's a strange dynamic and counter intuitive, but I have seen it over and over and over... there really is a "guru" do it yourself ego mentality for better or for worse (it is for worse imo)

Another real by product of this "Guru" mentality besides their fear of ego conflict with each other. is because they are all so used to working on their own they have developed a specialized interpretation that the others would necessarily need to learn in order to understand each other. Since this is all self taught knowledge, the language to describe it is often specific to the personality of the "inventor". Still I believe the best people to take this leap would be other gurus!!! Anyhow I do see this as a real logistical problem there. Gurus are literally too busy working on their own research to consider studying their "competition" unless it directly overlaps into their "area" of research...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th April 2014), Hazel (1st May 2014), Maunagarjana (29th April 2014), mojo (26th April 2014), onawah (26th April 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote monitoring us but not interfering
    I think that monitoring is a lower form of interfering, not on the physical but on the energetic level.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Hazel (1st May 2014), Jake (30th April 2014), mojo (26th April 2014), onawah (26th April 2014), sigma6 (26th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (26th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast