+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Greer on Gov & ET interactions

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Greer on Gov & ET interactions

Become more knowledgeable about aliens and their plans for us by reading the “Blue Planet Project Book!”

It is the notebook of a scientist who worked on a top secret US government program involving alien research. This document contains notes and drawings made by the scientist.

This scientist visited various UFO crash sites, and the notes and drawings were allegedly made from those visits and was released before he disappeared.

blue-planet-project.com
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th May 2014 at 22:43.

2. Link to Post #22
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Gil Carlson (here)
    This document contains notes and drawings made by the scientist.
    Here is the US Government secret technology chapter:

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Davidallany (28th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Carmody sums it up very well here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post827760
    Quote There are literally groups of trained ops people waiting in the wings to discredit and knock off free energy researchers and their projects, and take their technology. Or to block it as they have it already. Trillions are at stake, and that idea of 'money'....is just one of the minor aspects. The money is nothing, it's a tool, a lever, a method of controlling things --nothing more. A greasy lever and manipulation tool, in the tool kit. The wiping out of entire countries is definitely ON THE TABLE. If that is the final solution it takes to block it, then that is what would happen. They would overrun an entire country, if necessary.

I'm not sure you understand the forces you are up against.

On one hand, we need people out there, in the public, dealing with this head on and in the public eye. To get the message OUT. So, ignorance is a blessing here, as then the word is spread around. Foot soldiers in a parade, marching off the cliff of doom and failure.

At the same time, we need serious efforts that are more clandestine, more sure of themselves, more secretive, and more widespread among people who understand that working with the system (science, physics, academia, media, etc) that is in place, is doomed to failure, as it has been failure, hundreds of times in hundreds of cases.

These things are not abstract idealism, to me. These are hard, known facts, based in viewing the field for decades, watching the flow, and slowly building up knowledge of what is really going on.

I'm talking about understanding that the idea and the technology was real, when I was 18 years old (started looking when I was 13 or so), and then 'interviewing' the subject, and watching it closely..compiling data and collating, researching...for ....+32 years.

If one wants to get possibly killed, but most definitely discredited, and torn down... then they can go ahead and be a foot-soldier in the strictly public face of this 'thing'. But that person will fail. They will be turned down and turned off via every possible method of control and integration with their boundaries and connections in life. The heat will be turned up slowly but as surely as the sun shines. No effort will be spared to make sure that happens, as it has in the hundreds of cases that came before.

One can do some small things quietly, but full scale free energy, in the public eye? No. it has to be slow, widespread, quiet, and as a takeover of the inside track. There will be no Teslas, no Einsteins, no big public heros in this war.

it is a dirty war, a quiet war, a severe war, of the most vicious, brutal, and conniving kind.
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (27th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Reinhard (26th February 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

I believe it is worth posting Wes Penre's chapter 5, Level II on this thread -

Quote 5. Dr. Greer's Disclosure Project in a New 'Dark'

"Some of the most naive and misleading information regarding the UFO and alien phenomena is that which is coming from Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project and Dr. Richard Boylan's ideas when comes to UFO disclosure. I mentioned this couple of times in 'Level I' as well. They try to make you think very one-sided. They want us to embrace all ETs out there as our space brothers, and that there are no 'negative' aliens in Earth Near Space right now.

Dr. Carol Rosin, Dr. Steven Greer's right hand in the Disclosure Project, said in an interview (now on YouTube), that if there were any negative aliens here they would have invaded a long time ago. When I heard that, I knew for a fact that she is either extremely naive or she is misleading us on purpose. After all, Dr. Rosin is an intelligent woman, but her statement is not. Why doesn't she take into account that the 'negative' aliens have been here since Homo sapiens (or Homo sapiens sapiens as Sitchin calls us) were created, and that's why there is a Global Elite? Doesn't it occur to her that so far, they haven't had any interest in invading us, because they already have us in their grip? She doesn't even mention this as a possibility. Red flag, red flag! Yes, she is talking about fake alien invasions, such as 'Project Blue Beam', where a holographic landing which is not real will take place to gather all humanity under one flag. That's as far as it gets when comes to negative ETs and invasions, she says. She then refers to the ex-Nazi scientist, Werner von Braun, whom she worked with until he died. Werner von Braun was transported from Nazi Germany after World War II in 'Project Paperclip' (please google this if it is unfamiliar to you) to secretly work for the U.S. government, who actually transported a lot of Nazi scientists to the U.S. at that time; one of them the notorious Dr. Joseph Mengele, one of the most evil men this world has seen in modern times. All of them were put on projects in their field of expertise to be able to develop secret space programs, mind control programs, and even expanding on the Nazi ability to build Flying Saucers. Dr. von Braun told his assistant, Carol Rosin, that the last card that will be pulled out from the sleeve of the Global Elite is the 'alien card'. With this he meant a fake alien invasion.

I am sure von Braun was right; Project Blue Beam is one of many projects that are still on the table. However, we must remember that within the secret government everything is told on a 'need to know basis'. If von Braun thought he knew it all, he was certainly deceiving himself. How about if the secret government is actually run by a malevolent ET race, and Project Blue Beam is a part of the whole scenario to bring the rest of their club to the table to ring in Bible Prophecies and other prophecies as well? What about if a holographic attack of an alien space armada is the front for something much more sinister? Who says that an invading alien force comes in spaceships? What I mean by this will be obvious after you have finished all the papers in 'Level II'.

Also, the 5,000 witnesses Dr. Greer put on the stand more than 10 years ago all worked for the government, or were ex-military, or ex-government, often in high places. I am not saying all these people were lying, but for all we know, Dr. Greer could have handpicked whom he wanted on the stand (which has showed to be the case, according to a few whistle-blowers who have come forward and were not allowed to be among the witnesses, because they had a more sober view on their experiences with ETs), and secondly, who knows they are EX-military and government?

The ET craft the witnesses saw were probably either built on Earth, but somewhere within the solar system, both by ETs and the Shadow Government, by people who have a much higher clearance than any of the witnesses. And the ETs that the witnesses saw were either mocking themselves up as such with the purpose to be seen, or they put themselves in the head of the beholder and manipulated them to see something that never happened. If people only knew what kind of technology these ET races have and what an Interdimensional ET is capable of even without technology. To understand this, we have to think outside our 3-D reality. We will go into this much more soon, but I want to say that even these 5,000 witnesses did not necessarily see what they thought they saw. They saw what the ETs (and in some cases, the human government) wanted them to see. Bottom line is this: there is no benevolent ET race working with the U.S. government, or any government else that I know of, for that matter. Moreover, many of the craft these witnesses have seen are not alien craft, but government craft. Our own technology is way ahead of what has been released to the public. And lastly (for now), there is a lot of mind control going on within the government and the military; many test programs to prepare for the future. Dr. Rosin speaks of Project Blue Beam, but it doesn't dawn to her that the same technology that would be used in such a project was also used on some of the 5,000 witnesses. The government is testing holographic technologies on their own staff to see how they will react. For example: how would a good-hearted employee react if he saw a seemingly friendly ET being shot by his superiors? That is behavior modification and behavior research. In fact, the 'alien' that was 'killed' could very well have been a hologram, or perhaps someone not so much alien after all? We know that they have excellent technology which can fool anyone, and which has been given to us in Technology Transfer Programs (TTP[def]) between ETs and the governments of the world. We let them abduct humans in exchange for technology. This fact is well documented.

When I contacted Dr. Greer's staff shortly after they'd released the Disclosure Interviews in 2001 and mentioned that there are 'negative' aliens as well as positive, I was met with antagonism and resentment. I found this response quite odd. But remember that Greer gets much of his funding from a faction of the Rockefeller family. This can be easily verified, because Greer doesn't make any secret of it. So again, by not acknowledging the dark side of the UFO phenomenon, we are doing mankind a huge disfavor, and projects like Disclosure and Orion can be right-out dangerous. "
    Blessings ~

Limor

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th February 2015), Bill Ryan (26th February 2015), Bob (26th February 2015), Flash (26th February 2015), Jake (26th February 2015), mojo (14th November 2015), mountain_jim (27th February 2015), Reinhard (26th February 2015), RunningDeer (26th February 2015), wobbegong (1st March 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

My internal guidance system feels very uncomfortable being near Dr. Greer.

We met at Gold’s Gym in Charlottesville VA a few years ago. When I asked Dr. Greer a question about reptilians, he immediately dismissed it as if it were about a delusional and imaginary subject. But he was more interested in talking with two lady friends who were with me.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th February 2015), Bob (26th February 2015), eaglespirit (26th February 2015), Flash (26th February 2015), Jake (26th February 2015), mojo (14th November 2015), RunningDeer (26th February 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote From Ron talking about him meeting Dr Greer: But he was more interested in talking with two lady friends who were with me.
    ROLF: Dr Greer's reptilian side showed up with the ladies. Can't resist being an Alpha male taking advantage of the situation. lolllllllll

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (26th February 2015), eaglespirit (26th February 2015), mojo (14th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2015), RunningDeer (26th February 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Greers entire premice is based on interstellar, (speed of light barrier) physics,, and our being blind to hyper dimensional physics.. Wheras it is true that MOST people still see particles and matter,, it will be true that MOST people will not understand the 'big words' that Greer throws around..

What of latent ability, dimensional travel? I have been to the dark side of the moon.. Even beyond.. I did not notice any group of ET trying to convince me that it isn't possible. Lol... (only humans)

once, I was held paralyzed by 3 ET spooks that caused great menacing fear, then fed from it. They had absolutely ZERO empathy.. I wonder where Greers supposed 'alien police' were then..

I will not be put back into the dark ages of particle physics. To take deeply flawed, human (speed of light) physics and assume that every ET race has agreed on a rule set,, is fantasy and fairy tale..

To tell folks that there is nothing to worry about in the cosmos, (unless we grow up) would be like telling your kids that it is okay to go play in the freeway, as long as you eat your vegetables.

"Yes, you are a good boy, now go play with a rattle snake..." I smell rats in the kitchen..

Particle physics and physicality are simply Points Of View,, they do not tell the whole story... Non physical, inter dimensional travel is reality,, regardless of Greers take on 'speed of light' physics...

All interpretations of 'physicality' have points of origin that are not physical.. The entire multi verse is 'Quantum Entangled'.. Wrap yer brain around that, then tell me why we still embrace cave man physics....

To Stephen Greer,, "Nobody who says that 'it can't be done',, should ever interrupt someone who is ACTUALLY DOING IT..."

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th February 2015), Flash (26th February 2015), Limor Wolf (27th February 2015), mojo (14th November 2015), mountain_jim (27th February 2015), Reinhard (15th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

A lot has been said about Dr Greer, the beginning of his UFo career with what seemed to be the well intentioned disclosure project and the way it took turn and unfold later on, and this post may not even be about Greer himself, but about the general atmosphere that is surrounding our prescious planet earth, so this testimony by Christine Joanna Hart is just a reflection of a whole other worldly agenda of complete take over, done via our human agreement of inviting enrgies in for the sake of enslavement, which leaves us in need for real discernement to who are we opening our physical, mental and spiritual doors and to what type of energies we like to bring in, ALLOWING is the word, and some new considerations are needed

This goes in with the way the conversation has developed on this thread

(From 04:05 - 11:10)

Bases 50- Miles Johanston

Many blessings ~

Limor'
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 14th November 2015 at 16:23.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Jake (14th November 2015), mojo (14th November 2015), Reinhard (15th November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2