+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ichthyosis overcoming the ignorance

1. Link to Post #1
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Default Ichthyosis overcoming the ignorance

Have recently been supporting a young man with Ichthyosis. I've been so grateful for the insights that he has shared, i thought you might welcome a glimpse.

May is Ichthyosis Awareness Month. Ichthyosis is a skin disorder with 28 different types that range in severity. These children/adults are at risk for many health issues because of their skin, and most of all, they endure ignorance from others who make assumptions about the appearance of their skin.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Agape (26th April 2014), Chip (26th April 2014), DNA (28th April 2014), Dorjezigzag (27th April 2014), Ellisa (27th April 2014), fourty-two (27th April 2014), joeecho (26th April 2014), loungelizard (29th April 2014), RunningDeer (3rd May 2014), sian (26th April 2014), skippy (26th April 2014), Snoweagle (26th April 2014), spiritguide (26th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Re: Ichthyosis overcoming the ignorance

I've never even heard of this and I don't want to seem insensitive but looking at the pictures of these kids two things dominate my thoughts. One, how long has this been condition been around? Two, I can't help but think they look like the first results of this planet and species being transformed into something else. There is an overwhelming reptilian look to these kids. Pardon the ignorance. Thanks.

[edit: answered #1 myself. Been around a long time, which surprised me. Still can't help but think this might be a repressed reptilian gene or something. Not to be insensitive, just observation.]
    Last edited by Matt P; 26th April 2014 at 14:14.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Agape (26th April 2014), raregem (26th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

I haven't heard of this before. This looks exactly like gluten sensitivity. It also looks like digestive and colon issues look. I have friends who had severe skin conditions like this which developed as young or older adults. In these cases attention to diet, immune system resetting (using special colostrum derivatives for example), and EFT has completely reversed the symptoms.

One of the warning signs I saw in the video was a child holding an english muffin or bun of some kind. 100% of human beings cannot digest wheat... that would be the FIRST thing I'd learn about if I had such a child. Sure looked like it was made of wheat to me!

I myself am allergic to about 99% of the foods sold in any grocery store in America. I must stick to the organic vegetable section and the grass fed butter/meat sections. When I travel into other parts of the United States I usually have to take my own food or go on a complete fast... because there is nothing I can eat available anywhere. I have also been on trips (American airport terminals come to mind) where there is nothing I can drink either. Even water bottled in the US has formaldehyde and acetone as preservatives (no labeling required for these) which I am highly allergic to. Once I went to a 5 day business conference where I had to go on a dry fast due to my inability to find any liquid of food that I could safely ingest.

Allopathic medicine is one of the most ignorant professions around. They are arrogant and refuse to learn new things. They lie all the time about their lack of knowledge. They falsify scientific testing results in order to hide any information which would contradict the ideas they would like us to believe. And they do all of this for profit.

I am very suspicious of this topic.... I don't see that it has been thoroughly researched by truly neutral and inquisitive folks.
    Last edited by Dawn; 26th April 2014 at 19:43.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Agape (26th April 2014), mahalall (28th April 2014), Snoweagle (26th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,370 times in 4,614 posts

Dawn , I respect your opinion on the nurture part of the story .. but .. like with many other ailments and conditions you can't really change all human genes by diet .
    I think that Mark made valid point above - suggesting sort of metamorphosis taking place on developmental , embryonic level that affects skin formation among else but not only it .
    Similarly to classical developmental autism - not one caused by shocks, chemicals or dieting ( external causes ) this is called hereditary disease and was probably observed in very ancient cultures as well.
    It's not 'skin condition'. It's developmental disorder . Perhaps ..just saying perhaps but it's not unknown , these people would survive much better in water environment than on dry land ..

of course you're absolutely correct that more opportunistic research to this condition is required ..

Seen this documentary long ago , it's touching . :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthyosis

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Dawn (26th April 2014), loungelizard (29th April 2014), mahalall (28th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

This is a congenital condition and not as a result of allergy etc. Personally, and i think I may upset some by saying this, I think the comments of posters to the video give a brilliant example of the sort of reaction these people and their families live with everyday. Grotesque conditions or deformities may seem to be on the increase, but this is often because with modern medicine and modern attitudes it is no longer customary for people to hide their disfigured or disabled family members indoors or shut up in institutions.

Maybe one day disabled people will be fully accepted into society, without others speculating on bizarre reasons for their condition. It is what it is- and these brave children and their families are facing it with courage. They smile, they have hope, they deserve our respect and help, and our admiration. In this case I hope we can all look past the dreadful skin (after all appearance is only skin deep ), and acknowledge the hope in those children's eyes. It is the hope of a future free from prejudice.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Dawn (27th April 2014), Dorjezigzag (27th April 2014), loungelizard (29th April 2014), mahalall (28th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thank you for all the information here. It appears, from my research elsewhere that there is genetic Ichthyosis, and non-genetic Icthyosis. The non-genetic type causes are unknown, but can be related to diabetes. I am glad to know of this.

It doesn't appear to have anything what-so-ever to do with an evolution of mankind... In fact this disease has been with us for a very long time.

Quote History
    Ichthyosis has existed as long as mankind has existed, and even dogs can have ichthyosis.
    It is thought that some individuals of the Merovingian dynasty, and also Siegfried, the hero in the German medieval Nibelungenlied had ichthyosis.
    The first scientific, documented case is of Edward Lambert, who was introduced to the Royal Society in London on May 16th 1731. His parents were not affected, but he is described as having Ichthyosis Hystrix. He married and passed on his condition to six of his offspring, however his life span was not diminished by his ichthyosis because he was aged 90 when he died in an accident in 1806.

Symptoms
    The characteristic symptom of all the ichthyoses is a dry, thickened epidermis (outermost layer of the skin) and visible scaling. Some types of ichthyosis show reddened skin and most people with congenital ichthyosis cannot sweat. Ichthyosis with blistering (EHK) and ichthyosis with associated findings (e.g. Netherton's syndrome, Sjögren-Larsson syndrome) are rare.

Cause
    The skin is alive. It is constantly renewing itself, dying and shedding.
    The cuticle consists of several sub-layers and cells are born in the deepest layer called stratum basale. These cells migrate outward, flattening and dying as they go and finally arriving at the surface layer called the corneal layer.
    The corneal layer consists of thin layers of flat dead cells containing keratin, a stringy, fibrous protein which reinforces the corneal layer. Fat is stored between the cells and this makes the skin water-repellent. The corneal layer also helps to regulate the water balance of the body.
    The corneal layer is constantly shedding in microscopically small pieces and the whole process is called keratinization. This process of keratinization renews the skin approximately every 4 weeks.

In healthy skin, the production of new cells and the shedding is constant, but with ichthyosis the shedding is disturbed and visible scales are formed. Proliferation-hyperkeratinization occurs in some of the ichthyoses where the cells are formed too rapidly whilst in others the skin's natural shedding process is slowed or inhibited. In X-linked Ichthyosis and Ichthyosis Vulgaris the skin cells reproduce at a normal rate but do not shed as quickly, and it is this which produces a build-up of scales.
    The above quote came from this website: http://www.ichthyose.de/europa/pages/ichthyosis.php

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Agape (27th April 2014), Ellisa (27th April 2014), loungelizard (29th April 2014), mahalall (11th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

when people realize that everything vibrates they'll understand that different frequencies produce different physical effects, sometimes called "diseases". changes in a condition are always caused by changes in the vibration that caused the condition. if you want to heal a disease, first remove the cause. in most cases the true cause is found in the environment.

since gluten sensitivity was mentioned, this is a case in point even though it's somewhat off-topic. if all humans were gluten sensitive everybody would get sick from eating gluten. most don't, so it's obvious that the cause is not gluten but the frequencies in their environment that degenerate the body to a point where it can no longer counter any negative effects but answers with disease immediately.

i don't know if ichthyosis could be healed completely once it manifested in the physical but i'm pretty sure that moving to a different place with different vibrations would improve the condition. then again, it could be a condition that can't be reversed, like a tree that grew stunted in a bad place won't turn into a perfectly healthy tree even if replanted elsewhere. some things need to be dealt with in a different manner, freeing souls from useless suffering the way mother nature does.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Agape (27th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Hmm...about "most" don't get sick from eating gluten. In point of fact, gluten intolerance causes Alzheimers', heart disease, cancer, diabetes, auto-immune conditions (such as crohn's, IBS, lupus, MS and about 400 others), and a general feeling of not being healthy. The key is that wheat was changed into something not recognized by the body. Back in the 40's and 50's, the selective breeding of wheat resulted in ten times as many seed heads on each plant, the height shrunk from 5 ft. to 18 inches, and a piece of the gluten (gliaden) that eats through the cell wall and attacks the weakest area in a body (ref: "Wheat Belly" available on Amazon). Still think "most" don't get sick? With cancer alone you're looking at 50% of the population. Ichthyosis could be an auto-immune condition and the parents of these children have been exposed to altered wheat all of their lives. It is a definite possibility as "cause."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Agape (27th April 2014), fourty-two (27th April 2014), Wind (27th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,370 times in 4,614 posts

We're not home on this planet - get used to the idea . As Dawn said .. the healthiest option is to eat nothing .. and the second healthiest which is actually , the first healthiest option is to live as healthy as possible .

If you can't help yourself than to eat a lot not only you become food for the millions of bacteria and their colonies you've planted in your interiors and exteriors ,
    and though some do help you to digest food ..the rest of them are pretty STS creatures who do not think of you highly but seek their own evolutionary benefits from the microcosm of your body ,
    ...and in this state of civilisation ..i am afraid that most people lost an idea what is it like to exist in microbe free world ..

more importantly , you ( and all your ancestors ) created plenty of intolerance to certain natural products, voluntarily or not, during famines and by overindulgence and one sided diet , and what else .

It's a combination of factors ..i don't dare to judge what people do about their food in this culture anymore , just know there's too much unhealthiness involved , too much to count .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

mahalall (28th April 2014), RunningDeer (3rd May 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote The Truth is In There: since gluten sensitivity was mentioned, this is a case in point even though it's somewhat off-topic. if all humans were gluten sensitive everybody would get sick from eating gluten. most don't, so it's obvious that the cause is not gluten but the frequencies in their environment that degenerate the body to a point where it can no longer counter any negative effects but answers with disease immediately.
    Excuse for being blunt but you are ignorant. The people who do not appear sick eventually die of gluten related diseases. Modern medicine is so far behind the times in their willingness to see and act upon current scientific research and understanding. Almost every disease is gluten related. This includes

ALL heart and arterial disease (so this includes male impotence as well since it is related to lack of blood flow)

ALL cancers

ALL osteoporosis (yes, thinning of the bones, all broken hips, and receding gum lines are due to gluten)

ALL autoimmune diseases (if gluten is not the ONLY cause it is a MAJOR component in all cases. This includes arthritis, MS, Lupus, Crohn's, Inflammation, Gum infections, etc)

ALL age related mental illness (because the indigestible gliadin can and does go through the blood/brain barrier causing neurological issues. This translates as MS, alzheimer's, dementia, and so on)

And the list goes on and on and on and on.

When you say most people do not have symptoms... you are unfortunately correct. Many people DO have symptoms but their ignorant doctors tell them these are due to something else and put them on medication to mask the symptoms. Only SOME people have early warning signs from their bodies which are medically recognized. The rest of the population do not have symptoms until they have contracted a fatal illness... then it is too late to take action.

You would do well to educate yourself, for if you are eating this poisonous and addictive 'food' then you are on your way to severe illness and painful death.
    Last edited by Dawn; 27th April 2014 at 17:04.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (30th April 2014), fourty-two (27th April 2014), RunningDeer (3rd May 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Dawn, I see we both reacted to that "most."

Two critically important books for survival of the aware:

"Wheat Belly," by William Davis, MD focuses on weight, diabetes, and metabolic conditions.

"Grain Brain," by David Perlmutter, MD (neurologist) focuses on dementia, Alzheimer's, diabetes.

Both books condemn wheat gluten as the cause. Both books prove their case with irrefutable evidence.

I stopped wheat cold after my bout with diverticulitis last January. It was the final wake up call I needed. The allopathic method of treating diverticulitis ends with bowel colonectomy in the end, just like the "normal" progression of diabetes includes amputation, dialysis, and death from stroke. No thanks. The loss of wheat is a small sacrifice compared to the cost of such pain. It has been very hard, but is doable for anyone who cares about their health.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Dawn (27th April 2014), fourty-two (27th April 2014), mahalall (28th April 2014), StandingWave (6th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

i'm sorry if i caused this thread to go off-topic but since we now talk about gluten let me tell you that gluten sensitivity is an effect and the symptoms and diseases you attribute to gluten sensitivity are caused first and foremost by our unhealthy environment which, as mentioned before, degenerates the bodies far enough that otherwise harmless substances like certain protein compounds become toxic.

humans have eaten grains like wheat, spelt or other gluten-containing grains since thousands of years with little or no adverse effects, yet today we see an upsurge of all kinds of diseases. do you really believe the myth that they are caused first and foremost by gluten and not something else entirely?

wheat may have been altered in the recent past to have increasingly negative health effects on an otherwise already stressed body, i don't discount that. in fact, it makes sense since humanity is being poisoned deliberately through various means. but it is not gluten that causes these diseases. at best it helps to facilitate - in a growing number of cases - the outbreak of these diseases because the bodies of the victims are already in degenerative mode due to other much more severe environmental factors.

if you don't believe me read "dirty electricity" by samuel milham. it is a quick read and doesn't go into a whole lot of details but it becomes evident that the no.1 causative factor for all these degenerative diseases you mentioned, and more, is electricity and electromagnetic radiation.

of course, people don't want to hear that because electricity and all these wireless technologies are such great things and so useful. so they try to find other culprits like wheat or what have you, completely ignoring the obvious.

if you're gluten sensitive or have all sorts of allergies then learn to live again with little to no electricity around you and move to one of the few places that are still relatively low in electromagnetic radiation (best don't sleep on a water vein, though).

you'll be astonished that allergies and other degenerative diseases disappear like magic when the body is no longer surrounded by electric fields and finally gets a chance to heal itself. a year later you can eat as much wheat as you want and don't experience any negative effects from it.

on top of that, you may begin to feel the natural (and unnatural) energy that surrounds us all, as a lot of people could in the past and a few still can today. you'll be surprised at how different some places feel compared to others, even in nature, or how you can feel what is good or bad for you by merely looking at something and willing to feel its energy.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    i'm sorry if i caused this thread to go off-topic but since we now talk about gluten let me tell you that gluten sensitivity is an effect and the symptoms and diseases you attribute to gluten sensitivity are caused first and foremost by our unhealthy environment which, as mentioned before, degenerates the bodies far enough that otherwise harmless substances like certain protein compounds become toxic.

humans have eaten grains like wheat, spelt or other gluten-containing grains since thousands of years with little or no adverse effects, yet today we see an upsurge of all kinds of diseases. do you really believe the myth that they are caused first and foremost by gluten and not something else entirely?
    My sister was diagnosed with coeliac disease years ago and maintains a strict gluten free diet, with very little improvement to her symptoms. I keep telling her that obviously gluten is not the problem, as she now no longer consumes it, and that a more likely cause is the microwave oven she uses with a passion. But she refuses to listen to me, and throw it out. You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

you're right, leavesoftrees, and most people believe only what they want to believe, what they're comfortable believing. the lack of replies to what i'm talking about in this thread and others speaks volumes. electricity and electromagnetic radiation are the number one causes for degenerative diseases in the 20th and 21st century.

celiac disease is a simple allergy, in this case of the digestive tract, which gets worse and worse because the allergen - an otherwise harmless foreign protein - is ingested again and again every day, often in minute amounts, while with other allergies people can either avoid the allergens (like cat's hair) or they're not subjected to them all the time (like pollen).

the problem is that people nowadays have forgotten how to live without electricity, it's become impossible. most are surrounded by electric fields 24/7. even if all electric devices are turned off (which they hardly ever are, thanks to stand-by mode or transformers) the electric fields are still there because there's a current in the wire. on top of that, electromagnetic fields from cell phone towers, radio and tv and all these wireless technologies are ubiquitous. this is the main reason why our bodies continue to degenerate and can't heal themselves, why harmless substances like foreign proteins become toxic.

to return briefly to the original topic - from the description it seems that this is a protective mechanism of the body. the skin protects us and in this case it is being thickened and hardened to protect against harmful radiation, somewhat comparable to trees who develop thicker bark when exposed to higher amounts of uv-light. of course in this case the radiation will have different frequencies that cause this reaction by the body but it's obvious that the body tries to protect itself against an outside threat. another expression of the same mechanism is skin cancer.

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

But, Truth is in There - the very fact that you are communicating this information to us via an electronic mechanism means that you are not even listening to yourself. The only way we could demonstrate that we are listening is to cease communicating. It is a conundrum, eh? I am MOST painfully aware that I used to come to this mountain for six months every year and got healthy, then returned to civilization and got sick again. Then we moved here - and created our own electrical system, including a tower to beam a wireless broadband signal down on our heads to receive Internet.

At some point in time, civilization will cease and electricity will return to lightning only. Until then, I will continue to stay in communication. I'm not going to give up increasing knowledge by shutting myself off from the world. So, I'll need to stay away from the gliaden in the gluten that eats through the cell wall of the small intestine - yes, it IS the gluten! - to try to avoid the negative consequences of the serious gene manipulation of the wheat.

Interesting facts recently learned:

All commercial wheat was the new dwarf variety by 1970.
    High Fructose Corn Syrup entered the food chain in 1971.
    Glyphosphate as a pesticide was invented in 1970.
    The obesity epidemic in the United States began in 1970.
    1 out of 24 people had cancer in 1970, which has become 1 out of 2 people today.
    The spike in cases of diabetes began to move up rapidly in 1970.
    There were 4 auto-immune diseases in 1970 and over 400 today.

Hmm...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Dawn (2nd May 2014), StandingWave (7th August 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I apologize that I did not support what I said about gluten more effectively. I spent 40 hours of my time this year attending a lecture series given by leading scientists, and by the professors who train doctors at medical colleges, along with a number of other people who lead in their field. The information I obtained really opened my eyes. If you wish to speak on the subject of how gluten affects humans the information in this conference contains the latest discoveries in research and the latest information about how to change your life regarding this. If you REALLY want to KNOW (instead of just defending a point of view) then I recommend you take the time to LEARN.

Here is where you can get a copy of this lecture series: http://theglutensummit.com/ The cost for access to all of the talks is $97.00. This information could save your life.

The problem is that even books on gluten sensitivity are somewhat dated. And doctors? Do not rely on them to tell you about this topic for most are not fully informed. Take the time to educate yourself. Take the time to be self reliant.

And please don't write posts defending a point of view which is uninformed, uneducated, and ignorant. If you make such a post, someone could read it and die if they take your advice. Do you want the responsibility for leading others astray based upon your refusal to educate yourself before you speak?
    Last edited by Dawn; 2nd May 2014 at 07:54.

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    But, Truth is in There - the very fact that you are communicating this information to us via an electronic mechanism means that you are not even listening to yourself.
    the electric and magnetic field strengths at my work place are less than a 10th to a 50th of what most people have in their bedrooms. i know how to keep my exposure to a minimum, even at work (where i'm accessing this site or the internet in general, as briefly as possible). my home is free of man-made electricity most of the time.

it may not be possible to stay away completely from electricity while still working in a westernized society but it is possible to reduce the exposure so far that the body is enabled to heal and to deal with things like foreign proteins in order to keep the system in balance.

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    And please don't write posts defending a point of view which is uninformed, uneducated, and ignorant. If you make such a post, someone could read it and die if they take your advice. Do you want the responsibility for leading others astray based upon your refusal to educate yourself before you speak?
    i wonder who really is uninformed. i'm familiar with gluten and what it supposedly does. what all these smart people forget is to include the factor into the equation that did not exist when people ate gluten and did not become sick and that is electricity.

i can eat as much gluten as i want and don't experience any negative effect from it. how can that be if gluten is so toxic? why is humanity not extinct if humans eat gluten since thousands of years? oh wait...because most lived without electricity until the middle of the 20th century when suddenly a lot more of them developed all kinds of "diseases of civilization".

don't tell me about uninformed until you understand how generation and degeneration works, and how these two forces influence all things, including human bodies. i will continue to eat gluten every day of my life as long as baked goods are available because i know that i am not harmed by it. i will also stay away from all kinds of man-made electricity as much as reasonably possible because i know that it degenerates my body and that is what causes disease. i can feel which of my food is more generative and which is more degenerative and i simply stay away from that in which the degenerative force is stronger. the same is true for my environment. if a hundred doctors and scientists say no and my own body says yes then i listen to my body. that's the information that matters.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

leavesoftrees (3rd May 2014)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

And then, there is that old saying about a horse, water, and taking a drink...

One of the hard lessons learned along the way is that I don't have to keep on beating my head against that brick wall in an effort to convince or save someone who doesn't want to be convinced or saved.

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    And then, there is that old saying about a horse, water, and taking a drink...

One of the hard lessons learned along the way is that I don't have to keep on beating my head against that brick wall in an effort to convince or save someone who doesn't want to be convinced or saved.
    if you're referring to me, thanks but i don't need saving. i use common sense. if something has not harmed anybody for thousands of years and suddenly it does, then there must be some other factor that has changed which caused this harmless something to become harmful. i eliminate the other factor and the harmful something becomes harmless again.

last try from my side:

i think we agree that it really is not primarily you who digests your food but the microbes in your digestive tract, otherwise nobody would get digestive issues after killing most of them with antibiotics. ok?

now, for simplicity's sake, let's say a microbe is 1 million times smaller than a human and on average a human at home with his microbes in the digestive tract is surrounded by an electric field of about 100 V/m. for the little microbe that's about the same as 100 million V/m would be for the human. quite unhealthy, wouldn't you say? could it be that this creates not only stress for the microbe but kills it and other, less benevolent microbes or fungi then take its place? some that harm rather than help with digestion, that create toxins instead of vitamins, maybe whose enzymes digest you rather than the food?

don't forget that under adverse conditions organisms of the highest order break down first - the last will be the first and the first will be the last. it's the reason why it gets ugly in your digestive tract and also why for example normal cells turn into cancer cells - they revert from a higher back to a lower order simply to survive under adverse conditions, such as extreme electromagnetic stress for instance.

is it really that hard to understand that something completely unrelated to gluten can cause gluten to become toxic to your body once this unrelated something destroyed that which basically does your digestion for you? we're waging an electromagnetic war on our bodies and all their little helpers 24/7 and people wonder why they get sick?

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

All right, I'm game for one last try.

If you get cancer and learn that any one of five different treatments might or might not effect a cure and that none of the treatments are incompatible with the others, would it be in your best interest to choose only one and hope it works or choose all five to increase your odds by 80%?

Electro-magnetic influence cannot be denied. Neither can the harm caused by the past 50 years of gene-manipulation in wheat. (By the way, you have continually ignored the fact that has been reiterated again over and over. We are not talking about thousands of years of wheat having been ok for humans. We are talking about the serious unintended consequences of alteration in the wheat 50 years ago.)

Nevertheless, the argument is ridiculous in light of my first paragraph. It's silly to choose one or the other when both increase your chance of good health. You don't consume poison just because the antidote is also on the table.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

RunningDeer (3rd May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast