+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Web Bot and Timewave Zero Graphs Match Mayan Calendar

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Web Bot and Timewave Zero Graphs Match Mayan Calendar

ATTENTION, This is important information. Do not merge this information into some other thread and effectively slide it away even if some one requests it. People need to be aware of this info.

This information was already posted in another thread that I worked very hard on over a couple of months time. It is now buried in another thread about Cliff High predictions. Threads with the same ambiguous over topic with completely different types of information should not be merged for the sake of organization.

I am not calling fowl play, but I really want as many people as possible to be aware of this info.

First the primer information from the original post in the original thread.

Quote You have to see this to believe it. Here is the graph that Cliff High has posted on his Half Past Human site followed by the graph generated by the Timewave zero software. The first graph that was generated with Web Bot data clearly shows changes in the linguistics which is basically a map of shifts in consciousness. The Time Wave Zero Graph shows a steep dip in the time wave at the same moment. Both graphs dip right as the 7th day begins in the Galactic Underworld of the Mayan Long Count Calendar. These are all basically saying that there is a huge shift in consciousness headed our way.

My conclusions have changed about what all of this means since the original discovery of the correlations. Here is what is actually happening leading into the tipping points on the graphs.

Quote I have been watching the psychology of people in the world around me from a subjective frame of reference for the last few weeks. I have also been watching specifically for any changes in personality that might start to happen here in October 2010. There is a tipping point that should occur Nov. 2nd of this year (2 weeks out) where all aspects of separation consciousness are purged and replaced with new vibrations congruent with unification consciousness.

Why? Well as I have noted in many posts and threads that I have participated in over the last 2 years, there seems to be a purging of the shadow self going on for everyone on the planet. The shadow self being those aspects of ourselves that trick us into believing in the perspective of separation and the hostile universe paradigm.

The hostile universe paradigm is born from the separation consciousness that has been unavoidable for those living in the frequency of reality that we have been living in here on Earth for a long time now. People see the things going on in the world around them as potential threats to their body that they believe is separate from the actual perceived threat itself.

Now for those people who are less insecure, and less set in their ways and values this purging of the emotions and beliefs that go along with separation consciousness has been gradual. Intense yes, but gradually spread out over the last couple years. I am an example of that type of person. For what ever reason my intuition has shown me that this is what was happening to my consciousness while it was happening.

The tipping has been highlighted by the combination of indicators on The Mayan Calendar, The Web Bot Data, and The Time Wave Zero Graphs. All three of these modalities for the mapping of future trends in consciousness point to early November for a huge shift in consciousness that has long lasting profound effects on the population of the world, and perhaps even the entire 3rd dimensional Universe.

As we head into the last days of this phase of consciousness, the people that have been resisting against the gradual purging of it are in for a rough ride psychologically. What took months upon months of gradual release for some of us, will come all at one time for the rest. What will this look like? Well those people will already now be exhibiting pathological child like insecurity and fear about all things in the world around them. This is the separation consciousness at its full intensity blowing out of the surface of peoples personalities like the cap on a cars radiator.

The good news is that for the long run this is a good thing because there will only be a few more weeks of this crazy glitch in reality before things get better than ever before. The bad news is that heading into early November some of these people will get worse before they get better. I would have to assume that most of them will make it through OK. Emotionally spent, but OK for the long run. There is also the possibility that the stress could be to much for some and that they might never snap out of the extreme high intensity insecurity generated by all of this. We will see.
    Last edited by tone3jaguar; 18th October 2010 at 03:41.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,555 times in 1,287 posts

Default Re: Web Bot and Timewave Zero Graphs Match Mayan Calendar

I agree T3J, and thanks for the info again.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

3. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,159 times in 402 posts

I read the same info when reading them Webbots, whats the difference tone3, the Mc Kenna info...??

Maybe we should also pull the I-Ching into here. Did you know that hexagram 1 and 64 form a Startetrahydron. Same for 2 and 63, 3 and 62, etc.... If you study those you can find weird answers also in comparisson with McKenna and the webbotinfo. I'm not even gonna try to explain it cause it will be way to complicated for most in here.

My motto: Keep it simple so as many peoples as possible can understand whats coming....

For every uplifting vibe coming from the Cosmos, TPB push a negative countervibe on us here on Earth and thus creating a flatliner to keep us in chains.....
    If one understands that they are able to see whats going on.

Try to help the less educated ones getting through this weird ride we will have. Sometimes I have the feeling some peoples in here are only in it to make things more complicated.....(nothing personal here 3Opt...)

4. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The difference is that this is about the correlation between 3 different modalities of future consciousness mapping. This is not a thread about Cliffs specific predictions about the future. I do not subscribe to Cliffs specific predictions about the future, only the general trends generated by the web bot when they correlate to other data sources like this. Threads should be coherent, not chopped together posts that do not make sense when reading through them. I do not understand your desire to compress all of the web bot posts into one thread. It does not make logical sense to me.

The black graph above is the I-ching timewave zero.
    Last edited by tone3jaguar; 18th October 2010 at 12:36.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,417 times in 2,183 posts

Excellent info Tone ... exciting few weeks!!

Your thoughts on what will cause the conciousness change?

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,453 times in 903 posts

My thoughts are the general elections for the united states, citizens realize that we have an administration on course set to spend 1 trillion more every year than what we are taking in from the american worker in taxes. The awakening is happening and the peaceful changes in the form of a possible landslide event are in the making. Pelosi being removed from her thrown, and Reid being thrown out of office along with all the others that have set out to bankrupt this country. The productive people who responsibly work for a living and pay taxes to support the 47% of the popualtion that don't , have now stood up from the couch. This will be a historic day with many changes to follow afterwards for the bettermeant of america and economies around the world.I am conveying to all of you here , the american people are pissed off beyond belief at the arrogance our current leaders all over the country. The change starts NOV 2. Election day.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Exciting or terrifying depending on who your sharing a house with viking

Yeah, this all definitly makes sense. Im an example of someone who has been gradually releasing the "shadow self" over a long period of time. I had quite a large shadow self so this was in no way subtle, it was an extremely intense process. It actually feels as if its coming to an end, as if there is a crescendo around the cornor where things will level out again.

You forgot to mention what this has to do with the days and nights of the galatic underworld, its all very relevent to this.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,417 times in 2,183 posts

mmmmmm yes I agree Jack ... found this looks like the rich are leaving US in droves!!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

9. Link to Post #9
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting info, an event like the elections keep the entire planet busy, it's outcome may indeed impact us greatly.

But my gut feeling says there's more to come than just these elections. Maybe bigger even.
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    mmmmmm yes I agree Jack ... found this looks like the rich are leaving US in droves!!!

viking

Just as im planning a trip over when all the rats are departing the ship.

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Something else to look out for guys -

Early to mid november is basically for us here in western europe the time when the weather starts to decline very much into winter. Its usually around this time the first frosts happen and we might see a little bit of snow. If all this talk about the gulf stream being unable to compensate for the Cold northerly winds is actually true, which ive every reason to believe it is, then this could represent enormous difficulty starting this winter for anyone living in western europe, especially ireland, where i coincidently happen to be sitting right now as im typing this (****)

Last edited by jack; 18th October 2010 at 14:57.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,096 times in 358 posts

I would just add also that we are experiencing "Order within Chaos" as it always has been but these days, its even more broad "order" strokes within big cahotic events.
    Its all good in the end.

13. Link to Post #13
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,828 times in 232 posts

Hi tone3

Can you provide the following info regarding the TW Zero graph:

Which number set is used?
    Wave Factor?
    Graph Type?

14. Link to Post #14
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Fred passed on 9 Oct, 2016.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 times in 386 posts

Quote "There is a tipping point that should occur Nov. 2nd of this year (2 weeks out) where all aspects of separation consciousness are purged and replaced with new vibrations congruent with unification consciousness."
    - how fitting! My B'day is Nov. 3
    Last edited by Fredkc; 18th October 2010 at 16:05.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

anikohu (11th November 2010)

16. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,159 times in 402 posts

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    The difference is that this is about the correlation between 3 different modalities of future consciousness mapping. This is not a thread about Cliffs specific predictions about the future. I do not subscribe to Cliffs specific predictions about the future, only the general trends generated by the web bot when they correlate to other data sources like this. Threads should be coherent, not chopped together posts that do not make sense when reading through them. I do not understand your desire to compress all of the web bot posts into one thread. It does not make logical sense to me.

The black graph above is the I-ching timewave zero.
    You didnt understand the point I was making and thats the point.......
    Again, and its not personal, many in here center their energy in their heads while they should be working with their hands in the ground.........

17. Link to Post #16
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    Again, and its not personal, many in here center their energy in their heads while they should be working with their hands in the ground.........
    This is the truest statement I have read today. thank you Swami.

18. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richard (here)
    Hi tone3

Can you provide the following info regarding the TW Zero graph:

Which number set is used?
    Wave Factor?
    Graph Type?
    I do not know the answers to that question. I actually do not possess the timewave zero software. I can not figure out how to get it to run in windows. I snagged the pick of the graph for this time off of someone elses usage of the software. Here is a vid that shows all of 2010 and has the same graph shape for Oct-Nov in it. Perhaps that info is displayed on the screen recording in this video.

19. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

The software version in the video is 4.3 which was abandoned by TM for more accurate later versions. I am using ver 7.1 and cannot reproduce the wave above.

Btw, To get it to work on win XP u need a DOS emulator like DOSBox.

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richard (here)
    The software version in the video is 4.3 which was abandoned by TM for more accurate later versions. I am using ver 7.1 and cannot reproduce the wave above.

Btw, To get it to work on win XP u need a DOS emulator like DOSBox.
    It would be interesting to see what wave you get for the same timeperiod, Richard. Just out of curiosity.

21. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 398 posts

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    The difference is that this is about the correlation between 3 different modalities of future consciousness mapping.
    I-ching + webbot + WHAT?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast