+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: An Earnest Proposal to Form the United Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default A Declaration to Create a United Earth

Last edited by jmaf6556; 15th March 2015 at 02:35.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Agape (1st May 2014), Davidallany (1st May 2014), Fairy Friend (9th May 2014), GoodETxSG (4th May 2014), Mercedes (1st May 2014), mojo (13th May 2014), Nasu (2nd May 2014), Yetti (4th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Default Re: An Earnest Proposal to Form a United Earth Confederation

As I read through it, is it much different than a re-branded new age esoteric version of a Centralized Global Government and Global Religion? Other than the added metaphorical daisies and butterflies I do not see much difference in the end result. What people yearn for, wish for and strive for almost always becomes manipulated by lower vibration beings in disguise who have the same agenda to the same end... centralization... domination... power over the mind/spirit... illusion of freedom... misdirection with platitudes and broken promises of utopia...

I admit I do not fully understand this ideology, I have just seen how new age beliefs have been created and exploited since the 1700's to vector us to where we actually are now.

I am happy to admit I am wrong, But I have to point this out with all that I have been told to be leery of right now with dis-info and seductive/misleading doctrines.

IMHO... yet I am open to a non biased and fully logical outline of a new way that will prove me wrong...

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I stay away from google/goggles, sorry. Got enough hackers/virus and cookies on a daily basis. Google is developing AI at this stage, and I want to give them a run for their money, if they are buying everything up to find stuff out. I don't have a gmail, and barely use my yt page. Somebody's got to have a safe haven from them. Off the grid of search engines, and a very good protection and removal system, tell me not to use the Goggles. Don't invite the vampire in, and if you go to the site, always scan to remove the ticks/leeches and cookie trackings in the link.

My little band aid for why these things happen.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

jagman (2nd May 2014), Mercedes (1st May 2014), mojo (13th May 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

GoodeTXSG, it's much different, as I've written freedom and equality are the number one and two values. I've also explicitly stated "there's no central ruling power". I've put a lot of thought into it, I think it'd be worth it for you to read through it thoroughly and give it a chance.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

mojo (13th May 2014), Nasu (2nd May 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

Very nice, jmaf6556. I'm sure many of us are drawn to all the wonderful and noble goals of this proposed United Earth Confederation.

BUT (there's always a but) it will never work....period. Idealists and do-gooders tend to ignore human nature and human history because it will prove every time that humans are not able to co-exist in peace, love and harmony here on earth for more than short periods of time, if ever. That's just the plain simple fact.

Now, if we know that humans never have, in thousands of years of recorded history, lived without wars, oppression, violence, discrimination, etc etc, why would one ignore this fact and think they could change it? I think it's because when we begin to evolve spiritually on an individual level and we start to feel the love and recognize just how powerful it could be, we assume that EVERYONE will be able to evolve to that point or will WANT to evolve. They don't want to and they simply will not.

So as warm and fuzzy as this desire to form a United Earth Confederation is, not only will it not happen but it is extremely naive, ignorant and a huge waste of time promoting and chasing a goal that has never and will probably never be realized.

Normally when one is further along in their individual evolution they tend to accept reality (whatever that is) and realize that everything actually is perfect as it is. They just didn't have the capacity in their early stages of spiritual awakening to understand that their own personal evolution should progress a LOT more before they start proselytizing to others. Then when they are even MORE evolved they would not engage in proselytizing at all.

Ultimately this is all a game here, the duality game, and I don't take it extremely seriously. If these guys who are pursuing the United Earth Confederation want to play that game, more power to them. At least they will learn the very valuable lesson of how to deal with losing a game. Their chances of winning this game are probably zero. I like to play games where I have at least a 30% chance of winning.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

blufire (3rd May 2014), jagman (2nd May 2014), Maunagarjana (4th May 2014), Nasu (2nd May 2014), Sebastion (2nd May 2014), Yetti (4th May 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Nancy, thank you for the comment. With all due respect, this sounds like a defeatest attitude in the face of something that may absolutely have to be done. True, many of us are in no position to proselytize, but the only choices are this or continue on as souls trapped in a system, I'm not aware of anything else that could be worth doing instead.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Kalamos (2nd May 2014), mojo (13th May 2014), NancyV (2nd May 2014), Nasu (2nd May 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by jmaf6556 (here)
    Nancy, thank you for the comment. With all due respect, this sounds like a defeatest attitude in the face of something that may absolutely have to be done. True, many of us are in no position to proselytize, but the only choices are this or continue on as souls trapped in a system, I'm not aware of anything else that could be worth doing instead.
    One can defend the impossible by labeling reluctance as defeatist.

I will confess however that arguing in favor of the impossible, on the grounds that there is only one alternative, that sucks worse, is similarly unconvincing to me.

Logic that is that clearly black and white seldom models reality adequately for such conclusions to be justified.

When trapped between a rock and a hard place, I tend to make the minimally necessary delaying moves with my right hand, while I free style observe and ponder possibilities with my left hand. So far, there has always been a way. Some day, there won't be, at least not in this present body.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Davidallany (5th May 2014), Maia Gabrial (17th May 2014), mojo (13th May 2014), NancyV (2nd May 2014), Nasu (2nd May 2014), Sebastion (2nd May 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

It's not about what's possible, it's about what else is there to do with your life besides all you can to make a positive difference, if not for us then to make it more possible for your children and their generation.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Whether or not I've created a United Earth Confederation, I've at least planted the seeds for one.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Kalamos (2nd May 2014), mojo (13th May 2014), NancyV (2nd May 2014), Nasu (2nd May 2014), ThePythonicCow (2nd May 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

I don't see us, at least I don't see myself, as trapped in a system. I have found many things that were worthwhile for me to do in my time here, not the least of which was learning how to leave the system by going out of body and seeing the entire thing from a different perspective. We are not trapped here since one can leave at any time either while alive or after death.

When you say "worthwhile" you have to realize that we each have our own idea of what WORTH is. The only thing of true value I have found is love. If you love trying to make the world a better place then what you are doing is worth your time. I love other things so they are worth my time. I am not worried about my children and grandchildren's future because they were born at this very time by their own choice for their own reasons and I honor their decision to come here into what may be a very interesting time in history. (Interesting as in the Chinese curse "may you live in interesting times").

Perhaps this world is a place with constant strife for a reason. It could be a training ground for those of us who choose to come here or it could be a gaming matrix where we come to play intense games. Whatever the reasons are for it being the way it is you do have an absolute right to try to make the game into whatever game you choose to play.

We could call your game the "World Peace Game". (or as I call it, whirled peas). I personally have enjoyed many different games and when I tell you that your world peace game has little chance of success it is not from a defeatist view. It's more from an odds makers view. I like to look at the odds when assessing things and I would be willing to give any odds and bet just about anything that the world peace game will not succeed. But I've been wrong before and I'm always happy to be proven wrong. So I wish you much luck in your quest.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

blufire (3rd May 2014), Eram (4th May 2014), gripreaper (2nd May 2014), Krist (4th May 2014), PurpleLama (2nd May 2014), Sebastion (2nd May 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Default An Earnest Proposal to Create a United Earth Confederation (2)

Hi everyone, there's now a Facebook page for the United Earth Confederation, a group working to unite Earth using an organizing model prioritizing oneness, equality, freedom, truth, and devotion, to help solve the world's sustainability and poverty problems. If you'd like to help make it a reality, like and share it: https://www.facebook.com/United.Earth.Confederation
    Last edited by jmaf6556; 4th September 2015 at 04:14.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

binemaya (4th May 2014), Debra (4th May 2014), GoodETxSG (4th May 2014), mojo (13th May 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Default Re: An Earnest Proposal to Create a United Earth Confederation (2)

Sorry to say but the day a Facebook page changes the world you tell me , changes are made by hands, in loco and by actions , not with like and share buttons behind a computer ...

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

GoodETxSG (4th May 2014), jjjones (4th May 2014), Matt P (4th May 2014), NancyV (5th May 2014), Pam (4th May 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Quote Posted by Azt (here)
    Sorry to say but the day a Facebook page changes the world you tell me , changes are made by hands, in loco and by actions , not with like and share buttons behind a computer ...
    True, but a thousand hands working together toward a common goal can accomplish much more than they could separately. This forum provides a focal point around which people have gathered. If something similar came together on Facebook it could be very beneficial in terms of gathering and disseminating information.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

GoodETxSG (4th May 2014), mojo (13th May 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by Azt (here)
    I find this discussion fascinating for it's endurance. Facebook is an obvious intelligence gathering operation yet people persistently say, yeah, but we'll use it to organize and work against the powers. Can both sides be right? I don't see how but I'm open minded.

I had a facebook account for a couple months several years ago. I personally saw it as a waste of time, materialistic competition and an excuse for people I had left behind long ago to unfortunately find me. Then to my surprise I noticed you cannot delete a facebook account. That alone should tell you a little something.

Hey, I do have good news and I am curious if others are seeing the same thing. In my little world it seems Facebook is only popular with people who were surfing around the time of it's implementation and it's popularity is diminishing. I have an 18-year-old son and not only does he and very few of his friends not use facebook, they laugh about it as if those who do are uncool and wasting their time. Their attitude mirrors my own...that facebook is a substitution for "doing." I wonder if this is just a phenomenon in my own little neck of the woods or a larger trend?

My wife occasionally uses facebook so I'm not criticizing. I tease her about it, too.

Also, to Hawkwind, I understand your argument and that organizing and coming together is obviously very positive but I see a big difference between facebook and sites like Project Avalon. One was created by government intelligence agencies to spy on people and the other was created to enlighten. At least, not knowing Bill Ryan personally or his history, I guess I could be mistaken. ;-)

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

GoodETxSG (4th May 2014), NancyV (5th May 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

This is a duplicate Thread if I am not mistaken (Which I have been on many occasions) Is this the same song second verse? Or a Thread Merge Situation?

Threat (1) on this same topic... Can you explain the purpose of a second thread? No criticism just a little confused...

Thread: An Earnest Proposal to Form a United Earth Confederation/BY:jmaf6556
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...319#post829319

Maybe we should merge these threads? IMHO...

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I agree it takes work to change the world, and fortunately for us a lot of work was put into this idea, its foundation and promise are its principles, not the Facebook likes and shares. These online networks are one of the only major tools the common people have. I encourage you all to read the description on the About page.
    Last edited by jmaf6556; 4th May 2014 at 17:09.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

mojo (13th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

GoodeTXSG, the links in the threads are different.
    Last edited by jmaf6556; 4th May 2014 at 17:11.

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: An Earnest Proposal to Create a United Earth Confederation (2)

Yet the EXACT Same Topic... Never mind.
    If a new link comes out on another day it is normal to then post it further down in the same Thread/Topic. Other wise we end up having "An Earnest Proposal to Create a United Earth Confederation (2), (3), (4)..." etc...

It makes for a more tidy Forum format and people who are following/posting do not get confused and skip around to post or double post thoughts by mistake. Just IMHO and how most people post... But I guess its a effective way to keep your topic on the main page.

its more of a MOD issue.

GoodeTXSG, the links in the threads are different.

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    This is a duplicate Thread if I am not mistaken (Which I have been on many occasions) Is this the same song second verse? Or a Thread Merge Situation?

Threat (1) on this same topic... Can you explain the purpose of a second thread? No criticism just a little confused...

Thread: An Earnest Proposal to Form a United Earth Confederation/BY:jmaf6556
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...319#post829319

Maybe we should merge these threads? IMHO...
    Thank you, Threads merged.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

GoodETxSG (4th May 2014), mojo (13th May 2014), NancyV (5th May 2014)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

NANCY You are right!! period. We can't put aside the fact of humans are like they are, because the spiritual genetic imprint we have for eons , and unles everyone individually don't take action on re- educate ourselves FROM CERO ! AND RE-ARRENGE OUR BRAIN DAMAGE,we're going nowhere!, We need to say : OK here we are, and from now on I want to learn real history, real human behaviour ,find out where I came from ,who i am, how my actions change my surroundings of phisical and non phisical reality,understand that others coul be in the same track or still asleep , sharp our nose to smell from the distance those who try to keep us in ignorance or try to shape the way we are to act according to their agenda!. Live long and prosper!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

NancyV (5th May 2014)

35. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Hi Yetti
    I agree with you and Nancy to some extent. I have an engineering and financial background so I always try to gather the facts to gain more knowledge and understanding which is an ongoing process, unfortunately not everyone in the world has the same idea or inclination to question and simply find out for themselves, they simply cannot be bothered because many are likely trapped by either debt or everyday living.

I agree with Nancy to the extent that the reality is that we are where we are, like it or not, money still rules the world and the elitist psychopaths know this. Trying to change the people and moral operation of our banks, governments, religions and corporations so they see the light and suddenly develop empathy and good moral standards is a bit like hoping a hungry lion will lick you instead of eating you. However that does not mean we should not try to use whatever means we can, opportunity favours the prepared mind as they say. There are many examples where humans have won despite all the odds.

In my opinion anyone or any group that tries to achieve change for the better, need to be clear about how and what. We must do so with full understanding of the situation and what our own motives are, and, does everyone have the same ones including the strength, capability and resources to take forward such a plan. You can rest assured that everything that goes on in the world, both good and bad is planned down to the absolute last detail, military style, every scenario is played out with contingencies and what if scenarios, nothing happens by chance or is left to chance – that is how the world is largely governed and controlled.

If you were to ask anyone what they would like to change in the world many would say something like, we need to live in peace and harmony, rid ourselves of fossil fuels so we can save the planet and get rid of pollution, end world poverty and hunger, take care of the old and vulnerable, end all wars, stop the mass spying, re-distribute wealth more fairly, stop spending trillions on weapons of war, tell us the truth about ET and share the hidden technologies so we all have a go at travelling to the stars beyond the speed of light and even a bit of time travel. The question is what an individual or group can do about it. Now at this point the elitist know that human nature is such that most if not all will back out because they believe they are fighting a losing battle, so they keep winning.

The elitist do not care a dot about who knows what, as long as they do nothing. What starts as a spark of an idea, becomes a trickle and then………..who knows. Not that I am particularly religious but look how the teachings of Jesus spread by his disciples, perhaps we are all disciples for positive change one way or another, but we must not do nothing or ever give up.

Thinking about the awakening how can people make effective change against a powerful and corrupt system and government with huge resources. If all Avalon members focused specific thoughts onto a target, say re-programming Rothschild mind so that has respect humanity, might it work? Who knows, do we really have dormant ESP capabilities.

When trying to better understand what has being going on in our world over recent years I put together a brief history of man which paints a rather dismal picture, although I am conscious one does have to be careful not to use information that only supports your own ideas. Anyway I have attached a link below. It needs correcting and updating. I did post a thread entitled ‘13 pages’ the other day.
    https://drive.google.com/?tab=wo&authuser=0#my-drive

Regards
    Ian
    Last edited by yelik; 9th May 2014 at 13:10.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

gripreaper (10th May 2014), NancyV (10th May 2014), Yetti (13th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast