+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Blog

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default My Blog

I don't want to distract from this web site, but I think my blog contains information that might help some of you or someone you know. I won't post the location here, because I'm unsure of the rules... being new to the forum and not wanting to get banned at such an early stage. There's info in my profile.

It deals mainly with mind control, black magic, and what I think can be described as the actions of Archons in the life of a Child of God.

Jamarchitect

Mods: Please contact me if this post is inappropriate. That isn't my intention at all.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jamarchitect For This Post:

Agape (2nd May 2014), DeDukshyn (1st May 2014), donk (2nd May 2014), genevieve (2nd May 2014), Hazel (2nd May 2014), JRS (1st May 2014), Limor Wolf (1st May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st May 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,906 times in 3,024 posts

Default Re: My Blog

Hello jamarchitect, Welcome to Avalon! hopefuly you will not get banned at a later stage as well :)
    I think your blogspot may be of interest to some here, me included, from only skimming I can see we may have things in common. Thank you for sharing it here and publicaly opening this pandora Box. Here is one thing that jumped on me -

" If the truth is denied, even as it gets uglier and uglier, we run the danger of losing ourselves in an abyss of illusion to wake up with hearts that cannot be healed."

This rabbit hole goes way deeper than most of us think

Many Blessings ~

Limor

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Agape (2nd May 2014), DeDukshyn (1st May 2014), donk (2nd May 2014), Hazel (2nd May 2014), jamarchitect (1st May 2014), Lifebringer (2nd May 2014), Nasu (1st May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st May 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,455 times in 6,962 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Hello jamarchitect, Welcome to Avalon! hopefuly you will not get banned at a later stage as well
    I think your blogspot may be of interest to some here, me included, from only skimming I can see we may have things in common. Thank you for sharing it here and publicaly opening this pandora Box. Here is one thing that jumped on me -

" If the truth is denied, even as it gets uglier and uglier, we run the danger of losing ourselves in an abyss of illusion to wake up with hearts that cannot be healed."

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Excellent quote!

I have come to the conclusion that the rabbit hole is a labyrinth with many choices, and most lead to rabbit traps! It is good to peer down and do some adventuring in to gain often much needed perspective, but what one ultimately seeks is not found in the lower corridors

My 2 cents
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

donk (2nd May 2014), Limor Wolf (1st May 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,906 times in 3,024 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Hello jamarchitect, Welcome to Avalon! hopefuly you will not get banned at a later stage as well : )

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Excellent quote!

I have come to the conclusion that the rabbit hole is a labyrinth with many choices, and most lead to rabbit traps! It is good to peer down and do some adventuring in to gain often much needed perspective, but what one ultimately seeks is not found in the lower corridors

My 2 cents
    The skeletons can be found on the lower corridors, it is necessary to ventilate them clean the house and climb up towards the roof to appreciate the beautiful landscape

Not for the faint of heart ~

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st May 2014), donk (2nd May 2014), Nasu (1st May 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

God bless both of you. I agree with Limor. War is war... even if we have to sword ourselves. Will talk about this more tomorrow.

Thank you for the constructive support.

---

Ok, it's the next day, and I'm back. I'm really glad to be here, because I can see that there's a lot going on that I need to learn about. I've been caught up in my little box, called a personal life, and there is so much else going on.

It was important for me to tell my own story, and about the personal battle I've had with demons both figuratively and literally speaking.

I'm a targeted individual, which means everywhere I go I'm sabotaged. It's gotten to the point where I can't support myself anymore, and so I've been stocking up on homeless gear. I think there are probably quite a few Targeted Individuals that are members on this site, and I really hope that the exercise "Chronological Journal" that I posted on my blog can be of help to some of you.

It certainly helped me figure out the source of negativity in my life. No longer does the illusion that I am that source hold power over me. I now know what to do, and only have to figure out how to do it.

I also appreciate all the visits to my blog from this site. I wasn't expecting such a turn out. I'm just a little embarrassed, as is anybody when they disclose material that's so very personal and somewhat humiliating.

Now it's off to the threads, to learn what I can about this crazy life.

(PS: If any Avalon member is interested in helping or coaching me in escaping my family and their occult network -- think "Eyes Wide Shut" -- please PM me.)
    Last edited by jamarchitect; 2nd May 2014 at 14:44. Reason: Continuing

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jamarchitect For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd May 2014), donk (2nd May 2014), Hazel (2nd May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread