+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Request for Shamanic help

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Request for Shamanic help

I'd like to request a private dialogue, that may lead to actionable help, from someone well versed in Shamanism with the aim of escaping an occult network. This is a serious situation that may require soul retrieval.

Thanks all. I'm new here, but I'm being called to leave my present situation (for which there will be serious consequences - but as someone said elsewhere, the consequences of staying may be more serious), and since the occult network I'm talking about has been one step ahead of me my whole life, I recognize my need of help. I'm sure there are people here that are much smarter than myself.

Also, request for really positive energy! :|
    Last edited by jamarchitect; 2nd May 2014 at 15:26.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to jamarchitect For This Post:

Agape (2nd May 2014), Becky (2nd May 2014), Billy (2nd May 2014), christian (3rd May 2014), conk (2nd May 2014), Daughter of Time (3rd May 2014), Eram (2nd May 2014), freedom4all (2nd May 2014), Gardener (4th May 2014), genevieve (2nd May 2014), halffull (2nd May 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd May 2014), loungelizard (4th May 2014), mahalall (4th May 2014), Omi (4th May 2014), powessy (3rd May 2014), Shezbeth (2nd May 2014), Sidney (3rd May 2014), spiritguide (2nd May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd May 2014), ulli (3rd May 2014), Zaya (2nd May 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Request for Shamanic help

Smart is powerful, but there's something about "rightness" that beats it some of the time.
    Don't give up hope, and remember, you can choose your friends, if not your family.

I am sure there are others here who have experienced some level of what you describe.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks for the encouragement, but this really is a serious request for help and guidance.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jamarchitect For This Post:

Fairy Friend (3rd May 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd May 2014), powessy (3rd May 2014), Shezbeth (2nd May 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Meanwhile, have a look at Eve Lorgen site: http://evelorgen.com/wp/

... or become acquainted with Holographic Kinetics: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...aphic-Kinetics
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (3rd May 2014), Fairy Friend (3rd May 2014), halffull (2nd May 2014), Shezbeth (2nd May 2014), Sidney (4th May 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 times in 310 posts

jamarchitect, I hope you find what you are looking for. I'm glad to know that you are at least searching for it. That is already your first step towards healing. You can only be healed if you want to be!

I am not knowledgeable in shamanic practices, but I will send positive energy as best as I can. Hopefully one of the more enlightened folks around here can help you!
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Fairy Friend (3rd May 2014), Shezbeth (2nd May 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jamarchitect (here)
    Thanks for the encouragement, but this really is a serious request for help and guidance.
    Everyone thinks his own life is so much more serious than the rest.
    Good luck -- that was my invitation to initiate a dialogue, but you wanna talk to yourself that is fine.

Not too sure that many PA people call themselves shamans, even the ones who are, so -- Good Luck.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    jamarchitect, I hope you find what you are looking for. I'm glad to know that you are at least searching for it. That is already your first step towards healing. You can only be healed if you want to be!

I am not knowledgeable in shamanic practices, but I will send positive energy as best as I can. Hopefully one of the more enlightened folks around here can help you!
    Thanks Zaya! That was very positive, and I can feel some blessings rolling in now..well, a few moments ago. Yes, before I wasn't willing to admit that I needed help. It's a wanna be alpha dog thing. But now I do realize, after years of sustaining subtle and overt attacks, that I am actually in over my head and do need help.

I'm hoping for one of the more enlightened people too... more enlightened than me, that is.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jamarchitect For This Post:

Fairy Friend (3rd May 2014), Shezbeth (2nd May 2014), Zaya (2nd May 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi Amzer Zo, just saw your post. I've been to Eve's site, but don't know anything about "Holographic Kinetics". So, I'm going to look into that! Thanks for the reference!

So far, I'm finding this interview very interesting, especially the key words that are used (for finding the website, etc.): http://offplanetradio.com/podcast/dr...h-steve-r.html
    Last edited by jamarchitect; 2nd May 2014 at 16:38. Reason: More Info

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jamarchitect For This Post:

Fairy Friend (3rd May 2014), Hervé (3rd May 2014), Shezbeth (2nd May 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

*cough lol*

on a more serious note, there are lots of people on the forum interested in helping TIs, people exposed to mind control programs, etc. some of the mods track that stuff too. It could be helpful to send a personal request to some of them w/ information that you wouldn't want us bottom feeders to read.

*spank*

how bad does the SRA in our own past have to be before we qualify to help btw?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic...ntity_disorder
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic...False_memories
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recovered_memory_therapy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_analysis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project...roject_Monarch
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project...le_personality
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonic_possession
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1170148AAY5cif
    Are certain placements in astrology prone to demonic possession?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lesser_Key_of_Solomon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mkultra
    Quote http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Ernst_Krafft
    Karl Ernst Krafft (10 May 1900 – 8 January 1945) was a Swiss astrologer, born in Basel. He worked on the fields of astrology and graphology.[1]

British intelligence became so concerned at the thought that their opponent's war was being conducted by a mystic that they, for a time, hired the services of astrologer Louis De Wohl. De Wohl was quietly dropped after several months, having failed to procure any hard evidence about Krafft's work.
    http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com....php?id=226359

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism

Quote Shamanism (/ˈʃɑːmən/ SHAH-mən or /ˈʃeɪmən/ SHAY-mən) is a practice that involves a practitioner reaching altered states of consciousness in order to encounter and interact with the spirit world and channel these transcendental energies into this world.[2] A shaman is a person regarded as having access to, and influence in, the world of benevolent and malevolent spirits, who typically enters into a trance state during a ritual, and practices divination and healing.[3]
    Someone direct me to the nearest "seriousometer".
    Last edited by Sierra; 3rd May 2014 at 18:46.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

you entered the Avalon collective looking for someone with powers that can help knowing we can't?

chuckles and walks away...

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Not sure I understand Rocky_Shorz. How did I enter Avalon knowing you can't help?

I'm pretty sure there are some very knowledgeable people here that can in fact help.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamarchitect For This Post:

Fairy Friend (3rd May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd May 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    P.S. A true shaman would never be on a forum (any forum) and if a person ‘calls’ himself or herself a shaman then there is your sign that they most truly are not a shaman. A shaman is identified by those within the community they dwell not by egotistical desire to be a shaman.
    A reasonable conclusion which is no doubt consistent with your experience; your words are sincere, but that does not make them true. Additionally, this expression seems to indicate that there is no one suitable to discourse with, which I find to be inverse and contrary to the potential that there is. Absolutely one should be cautious, but defeatist?

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Alpha dogs have a target painted on their backs, and only are such until another Alpha dog comes along and replaces them by any means. Try the wingmakers site, for a fresh outlook. IMHO

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Fairy Friend (3rd May 2014), Shezbeth (2nd May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd May 2014)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thanks SpiritGuide, I'll check this out.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamarchitect For This Post:

Fairy Friend (3rd May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd May 2014)

24. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Or you could say more about your situation and let people help.

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Or you could say more about your situation and let people help.
    Sure Tesla_WTC_Solution,

The primary problem, the source of all the chaos and pain, is best described here: http://tiactionhelp.blogspot.de/2014...rsonality.html

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jamarchitect For This Post:

Fairy Friend (2nd May 2014), powessy (3rd May 2014), Shezbeth (2nd May 2014)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

You know something blufire, I simply don't have time to cater to your ego. Please leave my thread if you are unable to cooperate in a constructive manner. Thank you.

Sorry for being harsh, in your face, and sharpening iron with iron.

---

Dear Avalon Members, it has come to my attention that this thread has been trolled by members of the novus ordo templi, a sister branch of the OTO and the RR et AC. This is an attempt to inject negativity into my thread, because I recently made reference to one of their initiatory groups in the latest post on my blog.

I believe the comment,

"some of us don't visit certain blogspots..."

is specifically designed to place the idea in other member's minds that the nature of my blog is of a low vibratory rate. While the material there is necessarily negative, as are all things to do with the above mentioned initiatory groups, the intention and purpose of the site is to help other people who have been attacked by them.

My sincere apologies for any negativity that has been injected into this thread by other people.

On the bright side, a few Avalon Members who were not out to highjack this thread have been very helpful, and I would like to thank them for leading me to very useful and productive information.

It appears that one does not have to be a very reputable, self-respecting shaman to help others out after all.

Please consider this thread closed by the OP.
    Last edited by jamarchitect; 3rd May 2014 at 03:19. Reason: Updated Information

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jamarchitect For This Post:

christian (3rd May 2014), Dorjezigzag (2nd May 2014), Fairy Friend (3rd May 2014), Hervé (3rd May 2014), powessy (3rd May 2014), Shezbeth (2nd May 2014), Sidney (2nd May 2014), spiritguide (3rd May 2014)

29. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is obviously a troubled time in your life.

I am going thru a lot of **** too. It happens.

No one here was attacking you, though.
    Good thing this site has laid-back rules -- sites like ATS and prisonfail, they don't let people link their blogs on the forums.
    This site seems different in that the people really do listen and are helpful.

When disoriented though, it's good to "keep it simple".
    Focusing on too many things at once - drowning in the sea of experience...

Try tackling these issues one at a time.
    You might be surprised at what a shaman would say, if a lot of fear and negativity was brought into the tent!
    They sometimes refused people that they think will be trouble, and some folks with too many "passengers" end up harming the shaman -- so they do these things for people at great personal risk sometimes.

It's not good to dis Avalon because a blog wasn't well-received.
    Mine sounds a lot like yours does - and I am not proud of it either.

Just trying to help. A short sharp shock is sometimes a good way to wake up.

p.s. curious about the OTO comment, was that due to what was being said in the reincarnation/past lives thread?

'cause a past life is OVER silly.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 3rd May 2014 at 01:48.

30. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Why do you think that a shaman is the answer to your predicament? What is it that you expect such a person to do for you?

Are you looking for someone to wave a magic wand and fix whatever your problem is? Or are you seeking someone who will guide you to overcome that which is within you that has led to this situation?

Are you prepared to do the heavy lifting? Are you prepared to transform and change? Are you prepared to work towards an outcome that is for the highest good of all beings, including those beings who are causing you trouble?
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

blufire (3rd May 2014), Eram (3rd May 2014), Fairy Friend (3rd May 2014), Gardener (3rd May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd May 2014)

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

I've done some cleanup.

When an Avalon member asks for information, please don't sit there, and make egotistical, wild, imaginary, and wholly negative assumptions about someone's intent for asking, using the thread to beat the crap out of someone. All that does, is show people the inside of your head...

Jam, there are a lot of books on the subject, give yourself a head start.

I know of at least two genuine shamans on this site, and I don't think either of them would be willing to work with someone in a guru role. Both of them work more in the mode of sharing an adventure, here is what I learned, and watch out for ego over there ...

I'm not sure why you think shamanism is a tool for dealing with SRA... You may be right on the money here, I've just never heard of using shamanism this way.

Sierra

33. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Agape (3rd May 2014), Billy (3rd May 2014), Christine (4th May 2014), Daughter of Time (3rd May 2014), Dorjezigzag (4th May 2014), Fairy Friend (3rd May 2014), Gardener (4th May 2014), Hervé (3rd May 2014), jamarchitect (3rd May 2014), karelia (3rd May 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd May 2014), mahalall (4th May 2014), RunningDeer (3rd May 2014), Shezbeth (4th May 2014), Sidney (4th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd May 2014), thunder24 (4th May 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast