+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unmasking an extraterrestrial presence

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Unmasking an extraterrestrial presence

Highly recommended video if you are interested in Alien presence on Earth. There are aspects that are not addressed, and there is a victim/aggressor flavor to it, but the information is well put together (thanks Lance for posting!):

Inelia Benz

http://youtu.be/ILLHMzDeIpk

Published on 2013

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

heather6thsense (4th May 2014), naste.de.lumina (3rd May 2014), Nasu (4th May 2014), Rodrigo (5th May 2014), sigma6 (4th May 2014), Strat (4th May 2014), Sunny-side-up (4th May 2014), TraineeHuman (4th May 2014), Tyy1907 (5th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Unmasking an extraterrestrial presence

Why is this UFO being worked on at Area 51? Oops, maybe I wasn’t supposed to take this photo!
    blue-planet-project.com UFO-Sightings
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th May 2014 at 22:45.

4. Link to Post #3
    Colombia Avalon Member Earthship's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Highly recommended video if you are interested in Alien presence on Earth. There are aspects that are not addressed, and there is a victim/aggressor flavor to it, but the information is well put together (thanks Lance for posting!):

Inelia Benz

Published on 2013
    Camilo, thanks for the video, but I would appreciate if you indicate the original source (web page, book, magazine, etc.) in which Inelia Benz recommended to see that video.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthship For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (4th May 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by Earthship (here)

Inelia Benz

Published on 2013
    Camilo, thanks for the video, but I would appreciate if you indicate the original source (web page, book, magazine, etc.) in which Inelia Benz recommended to see that video.
    Inelia's face book wall.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Nasu (4th May 2014), Sunny-side-up (4th May 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Colombia Avalon Member Earthship's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earthship (here)

Inelia Benz

Published on 2013
    Inelia's face book wall.
    Ok, thanks, again. So, with all due respect, I recommend you to indicate the source in the parent post in order to clarify the readers, from the beginning, where the text come from.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthship For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (4th May 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member puurfectten's Avatar
    Thanks

hi camilo,..
    might be a little off topic here but the post made me think about something that's always ratteling around my head. for a long time now. but, isn't our consciousness alien in its nature to begin with? that's to say that we all have the reptilian survival reactive part of us as do all living things native to the planet. that's how it all survives.then there's the other part of us humans.well, the part that is not like all the rest..like alien..and I say alien because its from all the universe consciousness is just "taking the ride" so to speek on our little journeys...it's in all of us so where are we all really from? I mean the inside part..i'm sure alien's in their alien body's made it here but isn't it easier just to go into the bodies that have evolved and been fine tuned for this environment ? I don't mean like a temporary "possession" I mean for the whole life from birth. .

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puurfectten For This Post:

donk (5th May 2014), Nasu (4th May 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member puurfectten's Avatar
    Thanks

ps..I really like Inelia..maybe I would be lucky to meet her some day....

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I do not believe any of you understand the nature of life. You see it unfold before you ever day like the rest of it and it just goes by seemingly with no attention paid to how life unfolds. Fortunately the powers have some idea of this even tho you don't. They are aware that life operates by conflict and animosity. That is right! Look around. The earth, the entire universe, operates this way. Earth herself is a serial killer. Watch how she operates. Really look! Look at the life on earth. Really look! From ants to humans conflict! Why!? Its how we grow and learn. Its why the languages were confounded, why cultures clash, why blood types are different, why sex is divided, why we eat each other and other life to survive, and with nature? Its how the earth rolls. We live in a paradise, earth nurses us, takes care of us, embraces us, a natural disaster comes, tears it all up, throws it to the winds and it recovers to move and grow, learn and experience from it doesn't it. This is the way of life!

It is the way of life throughout the universe. As above so below. God or the originator of this garden planet knows this. Its why we see life unfold the way that it does and it is exactly how it will unfold if we meet a new species. Conflict and animosity will be present. It is how we roll. More! It is how we learn and grow, why the very chosen of this planet according to ancient texts were selected, tested, trained, tested again, and set loose on the planet just to stir this constant conflict and animosity among the peoples as part of that pact to keep the planet operating in this 'natural' manner as all garden planets are supposed to run. Calm seas do not make for skillful sailors and the originators of this garden planet know this! Its why this garden rocks the boat so much, so often and so loudly! Its what we do! This constant stimulus is what pushes us to achieve all we have achieved. If we did not have this conflict and animosity to push us we'd still be living complacent stagnant lives as gatherers and opportunists with sticks and stone tools!

The powers know full well when we meet an alien species that there will be conflict and animosity between us just as there was with other cultures when we clashed with them sailing the seas. Same zoo different animals. It is the rose colored glasses fogging your alls vision. Take em off! No room for rose colored glasses in the real world!

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by STR (here)
    This constant stimulus is what pushes us to achieve all we have achieved. If we did not have this conflict and animosity to push us we'd still be living complacent stagnant lives as gatherers and opportunists with sticks and stone tools!
    Achieve what? At least sticks and stones don't enable mass murder. At least gatherers tended not to decimate natural habitats as we do today. "Paradise", indeed.

I don't wish to come off as attacking you or your perspective, and there IS something to be said about strife as a catalyst for growth, but it is very easy for you (or me) to take such a position about how 'the real world is' while living in the United States. Somehow I don't think you would be so enthusiastic about perpetual conflict and animosity if you were living in a war-torn nation.

The adage 'as above so below' shouldn't be misconstrued into the belief that everything elsewhere in the universe is exactly like it is here. Nor should what seems unavoidable, based upon historical trends, dictate where we set the bar for ourselves and others.

Maybe we are here to suffer (and thereby grow). On the other hand, maybe this planet is the exception rather than the rule in that regard. We really cannot assert one or the other because this is all we know; our only frame of reference is this planet and what transpires upon it. Perhaps growth is still quite possible in other parts of the universe under much less turbulent circumstances. Perhaps we really do live in the twisted contrivance of the Demiurge and only think of it as normal because we have nothing to compare it to.

Presuming conflict and animosity as an inevitable result of contact is just limited thinking, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 4th May 2014 at 14:30.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Sebastion (4th May 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

One possible explanation for how humanity treats this planet is that we are not native to Earth. All other animals have a niche, which they stay in, more or less - not humans - we expand without limitation - classic invasive species behaviour.

I have read, although not totally sure if it is true, that humans, when isolated from light and all timing cues, revert to a 25 hour day, not 24 hour day - 25 hours being the natural length of a day on Mars. If this is true it would be persuasive although not conclusive on the Mars origin hypothesis.

Can anyone provide any more evidence on this one?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Agape (4th May 2014), Freed Fox (4th May 2014), Nasu (4th May 2014), spiritwind (5th May 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,396 times in 4,617 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    One possible explanation for how humanity treats this planet is that we are not native to Earth. All other animals have a niche, which they stay in, more or less - not humans - we expand without limitation - classic invasive species behaviour.

I have read, although not totally sure if it is true, that humans, when isolated from light and all timing cues, revert to a 25 hour day, not 24 hour day - 25 hours being the natural length of a day on Mars. If this is true it would be persuasive although not conclusive on the Mars origin hypothesis.

Can anyone provide any more evidence on this one?
    Yes I've spoken on this in length ..in the Bodhgaya Event Report and related documents and I know precisely what way 'we are not from earth' but the whole idea still sounds so freakish to the current Darwinian-oriented scientific community that to get them to the point of gathering evidence, supportive experiments and writing what they call rigorous study seems to be 'serious problem' as of now .

We're certainly 'not from Mars' , much further away beyond this corner of Universe .

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Freed Fox (4th May 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    Quote Posted by STR (here)
    This constant stimulus is what pushes us to achieve all we have achieved. If we did not have this conflict and animosity to push us we'd still be living complacent stagnant lives as gatherers and opportunists with sticks and stone tools!
    Achieve what? At least sticks and stones don't enable mass murder. At least gatherers tended not to decimate natural habitats as we do today. "Paradise", indeed.

I don't wish to come off as attacking you or your perspective, and there IS something to be said about strife as a catalyst for growth, but it is very easy for you (or me) to take such a position about how 'the real world is' while living in the United States. Somehow I don't think you would be so enthusiastic about perpetual conflict and animosity if you were living in a war-torn nation.

The adage 'as above so below' shouldn't be misconstrued into the belief that everything elsewhere in the universe is exactly like it is here. Nor should what seems unavoidable, based upon historical trends, dictate where we set the bar for ourselves and others.

Maybe we are here to suffer (and thereby grow). On the other hand, maybe this planet is the exception rather than the rule in that regard. We really cannot assert one or the other because this is all we know; our only frame of reference is this planet and what transpires upon it. Perhaps growth is still quite possible in other parts of the universe under much less turbulent circumstances. Perhaps we really do live in the twisted contrivance of the Demiurge and only think of it as normal because we have nothing to compare it to.

Presuming conflict and animosity as an inevitable result of contact is just limited thinking, in my opinion.
    No ant colony ever met another that a clash didn't happen from the initial conflict and animosity that developed from the meeting. Same with humans in each and every case. In each and every case when we came upon new species to hunt this took place. The 'hunt' mentality exists on this planet! It is alive and well within this garden. It is everywhere evident! Look around. I didn't write my perspective. I observe it as it is, as it unfolds real time. We will meet another species and conflict will develop. Any garden with the evident 'hunter' element alive and functioning will grow and branch out and when another garden species comes here what do you suppose they'd be coming here for? To achieve what? There is a reason for the venture and it is likely related to the same reasons we would do the same venture. Territory, conquest, food, wealth, power, all the above and more perhaps trade and slaves but whatever the case any meeting will result in clash. History doesn't lie. Its how we roll as a species.

+ Reply to Thread