+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drawing on the Future

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Drawing on the Future

I would like to share something that came to me last night.

We all know that we are affected by our past. Often because of the wounds inflicted on us through the harsh environment of life on this planet the effect is negative. It holds us back in many ways. I am sure that most of us can recall a time when situations triggered old feelings and we found ourselves reacting from a place of wound.

We are taught that the future is blank and empty. But what if this is just one of the thought viruses that has been implanted in our psyches to hold us back and make us easier to control. As a collective the idea of timelines and systems of probability are becoming more prominent. In this way of perceiving the future ahead of us is not blank, rather it is an ocean of possibility in which all outcomes exist.

What occurred to me last night was that there is no reason why our future can’t affect our present similarly as our past does...if we are open to it and allow it. I realized that there were future versions of myself that I could connect with, and through this connection I could enrich my present self. At first I was unsure how to know which future selves I wanted to connect with as the limitations of my present self may not be able to fully comprehend the energy of my future selves. Then it occurred to me that the key was feeling. I focused on connecting with a feeling of myself where I felt loving vibrant happy healthy and free. Already the more I focus on this beautiful energy of one of my future selves, drawing it into my now, the more I feel like I am becoming this energy.

I feel this future version of myself laughing and saying...finally you have realized how I can help you/us.

This feels to me like a very powerful key.

Wondering if anyone else has experimented with this idea and what the results have been?

LOVE

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Chester (7th May 2014), Delight (4th May 2014), Finefeather (5th May 2014), freedom4all (4th May 2014), GloriousPoetry (5th May 2014), littleOne (4th May 2014), Nasu (4th May 2014), Rich (4th May 2014), RichD (4th May 2014), skamandar (5th May 2014), The Truth Is In There (7th May 2014), unearth9 (4th May 2014), Wind (4th May 2014), Zaya (5th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Drawing on the Future

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)

We all know that we are affected by our past. Often because of the wounds inflicted on us through the harsh environment of life on this planet the effect is negative. It holds us back in many ways. I am sure that most of us can recall a time when situations triggered old feelings and we found ourselves reacting from a place of wound.

We are taught that the future is blank and empty. But what if this is just one of the thought viruses that has been implanted in our psyches to hold us back and make us easier to control. As a collective the idea of timelines and systems of probability are becoming more prominent. In this way of perceiving the future ahead of us is not blank, rather it is an ocean of possibility in which all outcomes exist.

What occurred to me last night was that there is no reason why our future can’t affect our present similarly as our past does...if we are open to it and allow it. I realized that there were future versions of myself that I could connect with, and through this connection I could enrich my present self. At first I was unsure how to know which future selves I wanted to connect with as the limitations of my present self may not be able to fully comprehend the energy of my future selves. Then it occurred to me that the key was feeling. I focused on connecting with a feeling of myself where I felt loving vibrant happy healthy and free. Already the more I focus on this beautiful energy of one of my future selves, drawing it into my now, the more I feel like I am becoming this energy.

I feel this future version of myself laughing and saying...finally you have realized how I can help you/us.

Wondering if anyone else has experimented with this idea and what the results have been?

LOVE
    What a wonderful thought. Perhaps, as you say, the idea of free enterprise over destiny is a mind game, programming. What if the potential future was readable from our current life position? It would make some sense for why advanced beings were interested in manipulating things, if they had some idea of the possible outcome... Very interesting thought.. The child is the mother of the woman or the child is the father of the man, either way... N

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Chester (7th May 2014), enfoldedblue (4th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Reminds me of a Bashar audio I listened to in which a woman was visited by her future self, the woman claimed that she doesn't know her (future self) and Bashar said, ''yes you do''.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

enfoldedblue (4th May 2014), Nasu (5th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks for commenting guys. It can be difficult to express these types of ideas. Lucky I'm used to feeling like the weird girl in the corner .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Nasu (5th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

What occurred to me last night was that there is no reason why our future can’t affect our present similarly as our past does...if we are open to it and allow it.
    The only reason I can tell that this cannot happen is the fact that all effects are created by causes, and this would indicate a before and after case, which means that the future comes after, not before the event.

However...there is another much more exciting thing which I think you have experienced...and that is planning and taking hold of your own future.
    I think you are realising your potential and the 'dream' becomes the planned and the planned becomes the future...which seems like the future is coming to pass, but in fact you are starting to take command of your life.

So many people just live from day to day without any thought of what they could do and achieve if they sat down and set some goals.

Much Love
    Ray

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

enfoldedblue (6th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Enfoldedblue,

Feeling is the key....reading Neveille Goddard's work points to what you are saying on this thread....here are two versions of my poem......."Curvature of Time" either way both versions point to the creative power we have

I meet my future in my present encountering
    pieces of simulated features I myself
    formulated to create my life's entire picture

I meet my past in my future encountering
    pieces of forgotten features I myself
    formulated to create my life's entire picture......
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

enfoldedblue (6th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    What occurred to me last night was that there is no reason why our future can’t affect our present similarly as our past does...if we are open to it and allow it.
    The only reason I can tell that this cannot happen is the fact that all effects are created by causes, and this would indicate a before and after case, which means that the future comes after, not before the event.

However...there is another much more exciting thing which I think you have experienced...and that is planning and taking hold of your own future.
    I think you are realising your potential and the 'dream' becomes the planned and the planned becomes the future...which seems like the future is coming to pass, but in fact you are starting to take command of your life.

So many people just live from day to day without any thought of what they could do and achieve if they sat down and set some goals.

Much Love
    Ray
    Hi Ray,

I am only sharing this in the hopes that it will help both of us. There is a tone in your reply that I find somewhat uncomfortable...it feels condescending to me. I am sure that is not your intention, but the energy it contains effects me from a space of ego. My ego reacts saying "hey thanks for trying to negate my experience and show that you know better ...thanks for explaining what is really happening for me". I don't aim to be mean by saying this, just honest as I feel that is they key to healing...and I am aware that I am guilty of this as well...so these words are as much for me.

I actually find my perspective more exciting for me. When I go into my deep state meditation I step out of time and in this space feel am no longer subjected to linear time where cause and effect are one dimensional. I feel a multi-dimensional influence at play here that allows a richer experience. Also I guess when in the here and now of linear time I would say while I feel that the past pushes us along, when I connect to this vibrating beautiful future energy it feels as though it has a pulling effect...helping to draw me towards that future probability.

Thanks for sharing.

Gloria, Thank you for sharing your beautiful words...The curvature of time Remembering that there is really no such thing as a straight line and that when we see the wider picture, we see the straight line is actually a circle. Thanks for the reminder

14. Link to Post #8
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

I am only sharing this in the hopes that it will help both of us. There is a tone in your reply that I find somewhat uncomfortable...it feels condescending to me. I am sure that is not your intention, but the energy it contains effects me from a space of ego. My ego reacts saying "hey thanks for trying to negate my experience and show that you know better ...thanks for explaining what is really happening for me". I don't aim to be mean by saying this, just honest as I feel that is they key to healing...and I am aware that I am guilty of this as well...so these words are as much for me.
    I apologies if this is your interpretation of my post...but respect your wish to think what you like.
    Actually I was just trying to be helpful by giving you my interpretation...another interpretation...not a lesson...or a voice from some lofty pedestal.
    Take care

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th May 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thanks for replying and apologising Ray. I understood that you were offering your perspective, and for me the more perspectives the merrier. I only shared my honest response to your words in case there was something in there for you.

Love c
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 7th May 2014 at 03:47.

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

LOVE
    Hi Enfolded (and also Ray)

I do not pretend to know what someone else's truth might be. I have found that there can be a truth experienced by one being which is completely true for that being yet at the same time, another truth experienced by another being appears (to the rational minded) to leave no possibility that both truths can be true. It is sad to me that I find most human beings alive on the Earth at this time function in this manner.

Having said that, I would like to share a truth of mine. First, before I do, I want to make sure the reader understands that what I am about to state is truth for me and is truth only at this moment and thus may change.

It is true to me that a component of myself I might like to call "my spirit's soul" exists out of time. In fact, to my spirit's soul, time (and time/space) is "within me" and simply a sub component of my full, exploratory experience.

My spirit's soul appears to know what my spirit may benefit from exploring. Because I am a creator being, my spirit is able to set up an experience for me such that I may enrich my spirit's soul and does this outside of time.

In this lifetime, I experienced this in irrefutable fashion in that it is clear I had to "learn" that I could experience a massive lesson in humility and that I am no keeper of any other. I did this by setting myself up to experience a gigantic messianic complex. I also learned that saviors co-create victims.

I am glad I learned these things.

Now to tie this in with what you suggested, YES... my future, in part, created my experience. That I discovered this has assisted me in resolving the twisted thinking I had which was foundational to my messianic complex. Do note, my past also played a part in my soul's lesson opportunity. This all came at me from both ends.

I am relieved now that I escaped my own self-created trap. Do I have any regrets? Yes and No.

Yes from the perspective of all the hell I put loved ones, friends and those I didn't directly know through.

No from the perspective of the incredibly enriched life I now experience daily which is purely magical and filled with synchronicity now that I have learned to entrust my journey to the Wisdom of the Universe. She takes very good care of me too.
    Last edited by Chester; 7th May 2014 at 03:17.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th May 2014), Rich (7th May 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing Chester. I appreciate hearing your take on this, and, if I understand correctly, have discovered similar things myself. In 1996 I had the opportunity of connecting with part of myself that exists beyond time. While the whole experience was in every sense mind-blowing, once I was able to integrate what I saw I found it extremely helpful to have had this 'backstage pass to reality' experience as it made my life much more meaningful.

However what I am talking about here for me is a little different. The energy I am connecting with is not 'the writer/architect/director' part. It is me living in this world, but a future self who has managed to transcend my fears and limitations and is living 'the dream". This energy feels joyful, safe, abundant, confident...basically all the things the me in the now wishes I had more of.

It seems I cannot tap into this energy at will...I need to be in very calm relaxed state to access it. But when I do manage to connect with it I can feel how it effects my current frequency, like an energetic formation that, superimposed over my current energetic expression, helps to show me what is possible.

Since this has entered my awareness I feel as though I have connected with one of the infinite futures that exists to act as a guide; as though by connecting with it I am being drawn towards it...and in this way being affected by my future as well as my past.

Much love, c

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Chester (7th May 2014), Rich (7th May 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

LOVE
    this is indeed the key. we know that time is an illusion, everything happens now, and yet we don't experience everything at the same time. this is because everything has a unique frequency, or vibration, and we're not able to tune in to frequencies that are higher (or lower) than our own.

in our journey through countless lives we slowly raise our own personal frequency higher and higher until we again become one with the creator, so every life that is lived has a different frequency from the one before (seen from a linear perspective). often it's higher, sometimes it's lower. depending on that frequency we choose to experience a particular time and place (in earth history, for instance) that roughly matches this frequency.

since a state of love has a comparatively high frequency it raises our current vibration to a point where it becomes possible to connect with lives of ours in the eternal now that already are experienced at a higher frequency.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Chester (8th May 2014), enfoldedblue (7th May 2014), Rich (7th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I think you are spot on about this. Time is not linear (but can be experienced that way) so the cause and effect aspect is only one possibility.

As for being the weird girl in the corner - I started a thread on healing into the future and past and sideways that was completely ignored. That's O.K.

I barely have time to drop in the forum anymore but I'm glad I did today! Cheers.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Chester (8th May 2014), enfoldedblue (7th May 2014), Rich (7th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Just wanted to share this before I jet off -

https://ascension101.com/en/ascensio...ion-tools.html It is a meditation for moving into and linking to the future for the year 2014 but obviously there's no limit!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread